Speaker 1: Hello, what does that mean? Multi track means more than one track.
Speaker 2: It does, and it means that when it exports, it has your track on one is my.
Speaker 1: Reports or exports? Just asking play a song?
Speaker 2: I don't really know where to go from that.
Speaker 1: Just hit something. There's nothing there. This is not bold chat.
Speaker 2: Well then you should have impressed it.
Speaker 1: This is serial Killers. Welcome to serial Killers, serial Killer. Perfect, just stop it right there.
Speaker 2: No, that's it, serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers, Welcome to the show. Today's Monday, November seventh. And if you could tell from my shirt, we're recording this on Halloween day.
Speaker 2: Oh you're saying it. Look at that growth everyone, What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I don't care. You're listening to this on Monday, November seventh. Yes, but today that when we're recording this. Okay, it's Halloween.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm wearing that's growth because usually it doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing my batty waffle house shirt. You're a battery waffle house shirt. I saw waffle houses when I was in Indiana. This I bet you did. Did you stop it? One?
Speaker 2: I didn't, but I did. Your Dano's Oh love, deep dish?
Speaker 1: Who did you need to say? Hi to the accosted you in the airport.
Speaker 2: Hold on accosted, What the hell are you talking?
Speaker 1: It's so funny because what happened to Andrew in the airport, if it happened to me, he'd be like, Ah, Scottie's so famous, is exactly what he would say. Andrew was flying back from from wherever in where were you, Michigan, Texas. He was somewhere doing some other podcast, because he's mister podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was okay, so let me tell the story. So I was in Indiana for that's right, happy little fest. It's the Bob Ross Festival that was at Ball State University. It was a great time ball Ball. Yep, it was an awesome fest. I saw a lot of things, all talking Bob Ross. You could go listen to the Joy of Bob Ross, a Happy Little podcast wherever podcasts are available.
Speaker 1: It's our friend Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hosted and I helped produce it with the coaster boy Josh. But I texted you because I was on the phone. I got off the phone and this lovely friend walked up.
Speaker 1: But what was her name? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: I do? I think it's Danielle. Yeah, I was right Danielle from Bayville.
Speaker 1: From Bayville, Long Island.
Speaker 2: Yes, she is actually moving to Indianapolis. Oh why would she do that because her husband's shop got relocated.
Speaker 1: And the taxes are much less.
Speaker 2: Probably, But we were chatting and she is a huge listener, she.
Speaker 1: Likes she's huge.
Speaker 2: No, she listens to the show.
Speaker 1: You said she's a huge listener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, meaning that she listens to the show.
Speaker 1: She's a huge fan, a big fans, A big fan.
Speaker 2: You're ruining my store.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So she was super nice and we chatted for a little bit while our plane was delayed. And yeah, she was very nice and she listens to the Serial Killers and she loves us.
Speaker 1: You know that Bayville is home of the Bayville Scream Park.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: It's a big Halloween attraction.
Speaker 2: So, Danielle from Bayville, I hope you have a great move, and thank you so much for listening to meeting you smooth move.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's tea that makes you poop.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, that's great.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Why don't we get onto Serial Killers and eat some cereal while you drink your coffee. I noticed that you put these spectacles on my table here.
Speaker 2: These are Scotty's reading glasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just got them. You like them?
Speaker 2: No, you look like you're about to read me the nightly news.
Speaker 1: Hello, over body, Welcome. My daughter made fun of me. She said they're ugly. But you know I can only look at words. As soon as I look at you, you're blurry, so I don't think they're working properly. Now.
Speaker 2: That's that's glasses functions they are.
Speaker 1: So we got this box a week or so ago. Dear serial Killer PC aka Andrew and Scott B.
Speaker 2: I was first. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm a fairly new listener, enjoy watching episodes on YouTube and listening on my Apple podcast app.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to both. That's so nice.
Speaker 1: I'm almost caught up on every episode and closed our three boxes of cereal. I apologize for the magic Spoon cereal as I know you have not enjoyed them in the past, but they were free for me. I'm also sending h Eb's version of Lucky Charms. H EB is a grocery store. Yes, I know that in Texas. Andrew came when he was all the grid, so you were.
Speaker 2: And I saw it when I was in Galveston, Texas.
Speaker 1: And to make up for the crappy, sir. I'm also sending you beaver nuggets and terioki from BUCkies.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I tell you about this?
Speaker 1: You may.
Speaker 2: When I was in the car with Elvis last week because we were going to Galveston for this Norwegian broadcast, the Spooky Norwegian broadcast.
Speaker 1: Out of the.
Speaker 2: Content hotel, there was the squirrel, the beaver, the beaver, the beaver Bucky and we were like, who is that? And the more I'm looking at him, like I know this beaver.
Speaker 1: You're squinting. Do you need glasses?
Speaker 2: No? Because I was looking at it. So I'm saying I know this beaver.
Speaker 1: Which, well, but oh, I don't know what I understand. You never heard of a beaver like people referring to someone as a beaver a vagina okay saying it's making me laugh. Oh, anyway back to my story. Maybe if it was nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I didn't know you were a pop culture officionados the Smurffs.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I think you don't understand, but that's fine. Go on with your story, beaver whatever.
Speaker 2: So this this sign.
Speaker 1: Nice beaver? You know what that's from?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, go on. So I saw it, and I said, I know it. No, I just had them stuffed, so I saw it. I said to myself, I know this thing. So we pass it, and then all of a sudden, the middle of the car go BUCkies. Very good? Did you stop? No, dude, they had the cleanest bathrooms on the planet.
Speaker 2: I actually did remember that point too.
Speaker 1: At hundreds of gas prompts. Yes, and we had those delicious chips. Well, I like the chips.
Speaker 2: You guys did it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Carol, thank you so much for sending that stuff. I already ate some of the Tara Yak jerky cool. I'm gonna say we'll save the beaver nuggets for the snack episode when we have chasing back in here?
Speaker 2: When did where did the jerky go?
Speaker 1: It's over there? I still have a bag. Interesting, So let's uh, let's vomit from Magic Spoon first. Oh, no, look, apparently it's it's changed a bit since we had it two and a half years. No, and as and this is peanut butter Magic Spoon. They advertise all over the place. They sell them for ten dollars a box. You can get them in targets or is now I've seen it. I know, I know I'm not excited for it either at all. There's no sugar. There's no sugar.
Speaker 2: It's all ugh, step right up, step right up.
Speaker 1: Ouh to mad limits. We don't do that anymore, remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because then you take like twenty seven minutes to fill it in the.
Speaker 1: High protein, keto friendly, gluten free, grain free, soy free, wheat free, naturally flavored, totally delicious childlike cereal for grown ups. I hate that they say that, because no, That's all I can say is no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't love their packaging.
Speaker 1: I think it's kind of trendy.
Speaker 2: It's trendy, but it kind of feels very sterile.
Speaker 1: Maybe will be pleasantly surprised, Andrew, Maybe we will be scott ah uh did it pass it?
Speaker 2: It smells like fish? Oh my god, did you get that? Did you get the whiff of fish?
Speaker 1: The very first second? It smells fishy? But then it smells peanut buttery?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, eat a butterfit Well, still, if this tastes like it smells, I might should I'm not going to get the trash bag from now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should be good.
Speaker 2: Did you like lace this with fish?
Speaker 1: You saw me open it? Two percent reduced fat bowl and basket milk is what we're using today. Ready, it's good for the first second or two. A little salty, Yeah, here it comes there. It is right.
Speaker 2: It's not terrible, Yeah it is. No, it smells bad. I'll give it that. But I can actually do this one. I have to say I could do this one.
Speaker 1: It has that that styrofoam taste.
Speaker 2: I don't mind styrofoam taste most of the time.
Speaker 1: I just wrote on myself, hm hmm, I gotta think, are you kidding?
Speaker 2: I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm giving it nothing, although I didn't spit it out. Okay, it gets a spoon.
Speaker 2: I know you're gonna think I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: You're crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: You're out of your mind crazy because it's tasted the same as other garbage that we've had from them.
Speaker 2: No, this one's different. Maybe it's the peanut butter, but they really got rid of that horrid taste. It hat like this one's serviceable.
Speaker 1: Are you hanging out of buckets of the bathrooms? What you call it serviceable?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Never mind? I don't like it. I think it's disgusting. I give it a spoon. I would have given it nothing, but I didn't spit it out because there's no garbage.
Speaker 2: Going to have a third spoonful?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I also didn't have breakfast before this episode.
Speaker 1: So well that might be. See now I'm tasting that I have the film in my mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't get that, bab.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Andrew, because it has that same similar taste as the other disgusting ones that we've had from them.
Speaker 2: I'm not noticing.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what's wrong with you.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter is good.
Speaker 1: You have COVID again, No, huh, old.
Speaker 2: White vinegar all over the streets today, long term effect. No, this is decent.
Speaker 1: You got long haul covid.
Speaker 2: It kind of almost tastes like a taco shell, and I love taco shells.
Speaker 1: It tastes nothing like a taco shell. Does thereferent? So many innuendos in this episode. Seriously, I'm going to write the description has I don't know. I've have to come up with something fun. Huh. All right, So Carol sends us a second box of magic spoons.
Speaker 2: No cream, no, no, no, no, no, no, you like it?
Speaker 1: You liked the peanut butter?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't agree the two magic spoons, but you gave it three balls because the peanut butter is one thing. Now you're giving me cookies and cream, and this is where it's gonna tank and I'm gonna spit it out.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is where it's gonna take. Because they always do the chocolate wrong. The artificial chocolate.
Speaker 2: Is always discussed.
Speaker 1: Why do you sear the cocoa powder artificial or the cocoa powder whatever it is?
Speaker 2: I hate it?
Speaker 1: When did I all of a sudden get old.
Speaker 2: You've been there, pal, You've been there.
Speaker 1: Milk protein blend and is cascassian? What is that way? Protein concentrates gonna be so bad? Sweetener blend al lulos, monk fruit extract, then oil blend high only, sunflower oil, avocado oil, tapioca starch, in ulin from chicory root, and A gave natural flavors, cocoa powder and salt.
Speaker 2: So I'm not gonna like this. I'm already telling you from.
Speaker 1: Now, Wow, these things really work.
Speaker 2: You black glasses, Scott, What do you want?
Speaker 1: I've lived my whole life without needing anything, and all of a sudden it's like magic. Yeah, we're idiots, but you're my idiot, Scott, No, you're my idiot, Andrew. See these these smell appealing now they?
Speaker 2: Ah? Maybe I don't love that.
Speaker 1: This one doesn't smell like cookies are. That's the cream.
Speaker 2: The cream is like an orange I've never seen. Is it a cream sicle?
Speaker 1: No? Also, like, be careful with the running low milk.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this. What if this isn't even popping up in the camera because it's that complex?
Speaker 1: Why is this on a cereal box? Is it amaze?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: That's a lot. You know what I hate about mazes. If you make one mistake, you've screwed the whole thing up, because then when you cross it out and go back. Yeah, mazes are dumb, especially ones like that. Ready one, two, three, go ahead? Ready mm hmm, here comes.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I still taste that that awful taste that comes out. It's not as bad as the peanut butter one. I like this one too, No, it still has that gross taste at the end.
Speaker 2: Magic spoon. If you're watching this somehow, I know it's bad. Before.
Speaker 1: They don't like us very much.
Speaker 2: With the peanut butter and the cookies and cream. You must have changed some recipes.
Speaker 1: That's how people said, they said that they've changed some stuff.
Speaker 2: This is decent. I gotta tell you, like.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked, and if this is I got I I don't mind this.
Speaker 2: This is pretty decent.
Speaker 1: But you're also not breaking this out on a Saturday morning and eating it for breakfast. There's not a shot in hell you are doing.
Speaker 2: The peanut butter one. I might I like that peanut butter one.
Speaker 1: That's full of lies that whole statement.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 1: That's my personal opinion. I think this is actually a little bit better than the peanut butter. I'm giving it a bawl Oh, that's real. Mean, No, it isn't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give this three bowls. I think magic spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm you think they stepped up their game.
Speaker 2: I really have.
Speaker 1: It still has that taste at the end. It's good for the final second or two or three.
Speaker 2: Used to have that splendid taste.
Speaker 1: Do you I try an old one?
Speaker 2: No, because I know what that tastes like this. It used to have that really disgusting.
Speaker 1: The monk fruit is that you're what you're tasting. They managed to like get less of it, I guess, and I don't taste that anymore.
Speaker 2: So great job.
Speaker 1: You're giving them accolades that I don't believe are warranted.
Speaker 2: To me, they are.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go to Cereal Killers PC and just check on something while we take a break, right, Andrew, and please sure we'll be back.
Speaker 2: Hold on one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine ten.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this. And we're back. Why did you give me two two and two? On two two and two? And Chuck Willery Chuck Willery? All right, so now we're gonna move on to one more cereal from H E. B.
Speaker 2: I actually would like to boo boost up my my cookies and cream three bowls in a spoon. Okay, I really don't mind it.
Speaker 1: I don't I apologize. I do not like this kind of circus. If I'm gonna have cereal, I'm having sugar full of sugar cereal to me. Maybe for diabetics, great, enjoy it. But you know I'm gonna have lucky charms all day and eat marshmallows until I vomit them?
Speaker 2: What good for protein?
Speaker 1: Us? And them? Thumbs up? Thumbs down? Look at that, I have to say, pretty good? Okay, Well, maybe why are you drinking coffee? Now, well, because I want to maybe we can get them to advertise now since you kind of like them. Yeah, listen, if you're watching this Magic Spoon, I will be your endorser. Okay, I love Magic Spoon for all these reasons. Magic Spoon, whatever you get yo cereals. So I just don't come in that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I pre record my stuff. Imagine if we had like competing sponsorships.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna shake my box. See this is not this is not from HGB, is it? Oh? Yes, it is distributed by IT. You say you were going to another innuendo. That's like four in this episode, right, fine, they hated vaginas in this episode. Well there's like four or five of them already. Yeah, unintentional. It's like Bingo Hill, Country Fair, Marshmallow gems. This is distributed by h E B.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, I know that you probably well I know you know this already, but the I really want to try the fruity pebbles, the crunch ones.
Speaker 1: The crunched ones. Yeah, you want to try them also, But I don't understand if you haven't heard yet, there's these new pebble cereals that have come out and they are letting me open the bag. Everyone, No, I'm not. You're just doing it. Oh god, this is hard. They'll be careful, it's it's it's a very tough bag. Okay, all right, I let the pro get involved. Right, look at that right open their heat seal gun wasn't very good. They went too low with it. So these are fake lucky charms.
Speaker 2: Oh, Hill Country farm Fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's I don't know why it doesn't just say hb on it.
Speaker 2: Oh hoy, I'm the pirate piece. I'm the pirate piece too.
Speaker 1: Oh can you be carefully? You keep knocking the lame.
Speaker 2: Box, same front and back. Also, what are the pirate cheaps?
Speaker 1: I saved just enough for me to have coffee tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Hold them? The marshmallows are are just lucky charm reject ripoffs, No rejects, Like that's the shooting star that just came out wrong.
Speaker 1: It looks like an axe to me. That's an axe. Yes, Why does a pirate need an axe? They use swords to break open things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, hold on.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: People also asked on YouTube to see the box up clothes. M see what we do for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Pretty good, we've had multiple too. Okay, we're done with that. We've had multiple, We've had multiple fake Lucky charms. What language is this? This is not even Spanish on this side? What is it?
Speaker 2: They have sorcerer's hats. That's not it's pirate.
Speaker 1: This is such a weird cereal, but it's good. I like it. It was packaged in the USA, but it doesn't say where it was made. Isn't that weird? Where was it made? It is Spanish? Maybe it's Mexico. No, it's just packaged in the USA, San Antonio. No, yeah, what.
Speaker 2: Distributed by AGB?
Speaker 1: Distributed by and packaged in But it doesn't say Maiden.
Speaker 2: When does it ever say maiden?
Speaker 1: Always? Always? Yes, they have to tell you where it's made.
Speaker 2: In the US.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it four balls. I like it. It's very Lucky charms ish, but not quite so it doesn't get five. I way four for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's my analysis.
Speaker 1: How come it's in Spanish on both sides? I'm so confused? Is that Spanish? No? What is it?
Speaker 2: Marshmallow gems sweet note cereal with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: So it's just saying that again. Yeah, I got it, but I want to know where it's made. Hold on, well, I put on my specs. Oh god, is this the future of the show? You just going oh look me putting my glasses on. No, I'm just reading things. I didn't even want them over here. You put them on the counter. I saw you do that on purpose.
Speaker 2: You didn't because you weren't in the room when I did it. But I gave it to you because I thought you might want to read. So I was being considerate.
Speaker 1: I don't really need them to read. Oh some what do we need them for? No? I do?
Speaker 2: Can I see? Can I try them on? No?
Speaker 1: Because you have greasy ear.
Speaker 2: I have greasy ear lobes.
Speaker 1: Okay, you didn't wash your hair this morning. I did.
Speaker 2: I washed my hair last night. I shower at night.
Speaker 1: I want to know where it's made. It doesn't say it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: It was made at probably probably.
Speaker 1: Mexican Security product. No, that means something. It's produced Monterrey, mech imported and distributed. Four. This is so strange. I don't know whatever. Who cares? I guess it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: How long is this episode?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well that's it, Andrew, No, wow, nineteen minutes. Thank you for listening to serial killer lell you another. Honestly, I'm just so hungry for not eating breakfast that everything is fine. Please follow us on all social platforms. Serial Killers PC is the handle, and check out our website serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 2: And if you're watching this on YouTube, hit the subscribe button wherever you're doing things.
Speaker 1: We've got to clean out the closet, so please if you would buy a shirt, that way we don't have to move them. Yeah, can we make some kind of a deal. See, the only thing I don't like about deals is people that have already bought them or like, damn it, that's not fair.
Speaker 2: Well, that's life.
Speaker 1: I guess it is, like should we do like two for one.
Speaker 2: Or maybe we should do a Black Friday sale?
Speaker 1: You want to do that, We'll wait till the day after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: And we got to come up with new merch.
Speaker 1: The shirts didn't sell very well, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well because we had to make them go to serial killerspc dot com and we only had one shirt, right, but we also there didn't sell well if there's only one variety, right, usually you have like two or three things.
Speaker 1: But then we have do we have to have stock of them or do they make it as they order?
Speaker 2: They can do me to order.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Those shirts are not the same. They're not like screen printed. Those are like that fake crap that you get from Zazzle or whatever. I don't I don't know. There's some press.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we were talking to someone who was going to do them made to order.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, maybe we'll do that. But they're more expensive that way, aren't because if you buy them in bulk they're cheaper.
Speaker 2: You're just really throwing up roadblocks that don't need to be there. I'm just saying, let's let's just put out a product and see if people want it.
Speaker 1: All right, whatever you want to do, Andrew, I'm on board.
Speaker 2: I just don't know if this is a good bus spoove. I feel that we should just stop the whipick.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should make some serial killers koozies.
Speaker 2: Oh we can with kozie Kings.
Speaker 1: Is that really the name of your company?
Speaker 2: That is the name of my koozie company. If you go on Amazon and search koozy Kings. Our golf coozies are sold out, like we actually sold out of golf coozes. You just make more, no, because that we get them from a distributor in China. Oh yeah, and we did an order of two hundred and fifty of the beer ones. They sold out like people were buying them in insane quantities. It's I don't know why, but now were you able to see where these are all being sold? Because I'm interested in what part of the country the world are buying you. So this is what it looks like on my end.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening bought a koozie, you get them for free at like fares and stuff.
Speaker 2: No, I mean our golf ones. I designed them, and my friends John and Tommy who down by the dock with Gina. Yeah, so this is what it looks like on my end. So because ever since, see this huge day of sale.
Speaker 1: That's when we talked about it on Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: No it wasn't, that was not it. But somebody bought sixty dollars worth of coozies that day. We have bachelorette ones. But oh yeah, and I can see how many sales I did so far. Interesting, but it tanked ever since the golf coozy ones the beer ones went away?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? All right? Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Anyway, has coozy ideas leave them below? I think we're going to do it. Can't one or a fishing one. We're gonna a boat one. We're gonna do a beach one.
Speaker 1: No cozy chat with serial killers, please, no couzy chat.
Speaker 2: We'll see you're not getting one over on me second.
Speaker 1: We'll see you maybe on Wednesday with an all new ball chat because you have somewhere to go and we might or may not be able to record.
Speaker 2: Right this week. I can next week I definitely can't.
Speaker 1: All right, so we'll see just be here on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Why don't we just do two boll chats. We'll just record it.
Speaker 1: On there, forty five minutes of content back to back. And you know we have nothing to do after we record bull Chat tomorrow for the rest of the week. I know that, but we have to think of new things that happened in our lives. Please, I'm going to Cuba. We could talk about that. Yeah, I don't understand that. We'll get to that. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. See us for bol Chat Wednesday and follow us again at serial Killers piece. Don't put us on greasy head.
Speaker 2: God bless all of us here at serial Killers. We thank you for watching and listening.
Speaker 1: Say crunch, Andrew Hey, crunch, Scott crunch, crunch. Take those off and alcohol, swallow your big head, stretch them out.
Speaker 2: You have a big head, big head.
Speaker 1: Todd in the Monsters was a great band in the nineties.
Speaker 2: What did they sing?
Speaker 1: Bittersweet persuasion. It's just bittersweet. I think what more sweet than bitter? I haven't than sweet?
Speaker 2: Okay, alright, I'm gonna stop it now.
Speaker 1: A couple of good alright. They look him up, big get Todd in the Monsters.