Speaker 1: What up it is lift service. I'm Angela Yee, I'm Giji Maguire, I'm Lauramara.
Speaker 2: I'm your girl, just pam oh, I'm Lonelle.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: First of all, I am so excited that Lunell is here. Oh my god, am I listen? Gijitn flew in today, Yes, from Atlanta. Everybody was like, Lunella.
Speaker 5: Is coming, oh honey.
Speaker 3: And we went live right before this and people were like, Luell, Oh my god. So thank you.
Speaker 6: Anticipated that's fucking fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, thank you ladies.
Speaker 4: And you've been I mean, I know you've had a whirlwind of a week.
Speaker 1: So congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you to being on Broadway.
Speaker 5: Yes in Chicago.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you. I'm drinking water.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can't do that, and that's a bad look for us, right.
Speaker 5: That I may change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe you may.
Speaker 3: So what was the experience like?
Speaker 5: Well, I described it this way for those listeners and viewers who were not familiar as I started out in theater before I ever did comedy. So I have a love for the theater. I grew up watching theater. That's what really gave me the bug to want to be in entertainment at all, being able to get back on a theater stage, not doing comedy, to be on a theatrical stage on Broadway after so many years of just talking shit and doing stand up and from television. The way it felt, it felt like I was I was nervous, like I was about to see an old boyfriend that I really loved and to see if he still loved me.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a great experience. And tam and Hall knew about your background in theater and that's why she surprised you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was gonna give me tickets. I was happy with tickets. And then she said, you know, the would offer me the role of the you know, the first introduced to the show, welcomes the audience, and I got to do the curtain call and everything like that. My daughter was there and she's a professional dancer. Flew my nephew and he's a theatrical actor as well. But back in Texas and a lot of family came in and more. I thought it would just be like maybe me and my manager and this assistant, just maybe three people, but it turned out to be like twenty five.
Speaker 3: Wow, people love you.
Speaker 5: Well, that's a that's a blessing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a blessing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And moments like that you really do get to see, you know, the love, the fact that you think, ain't nobody, you know, it's just a few of us, and then twenty five people, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's the people I knew there was fans that bought tickets that came to right.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm saying, just your circle, like just to know that your circle.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, my tribe is tight. I seventeen meets the nephews and seven brothers and sisters. Wow, Chris, right, Yeah, it's a lot of us. You know, we're very fuck around and find out type family period.
Speaker 1: Do I do grab bags at Christmas or now?
Speaker 5: We don't do none of that shit. It's too many of us.
Speaker 3: That's my family does a grab bag.
Speaker 5: So we don't even exchange presidents, none of that. Won't even do it because we do so much. I do so much for my family during the year. Like, don't fucking bother me about Christmas. Just gave your ass twenty five hundred dollars last week. You want a Christmas present? Mary, Christmas yourself? That's it.
Speaker 3: I saw your trip too. You went on vacation for the holidays.
Speaker 5: I'm supposed to still be on vacation. Now what I'm the tiredest bitch on vacation. I have just seen my life doing too much. Yeah, I went. I started my vacation working because I had two shows I had to do in Waikiki, So I went there, and I decided to make that the first part of my vacation. So I stayed there for a week. My sister came in and my daughter, her friend, another friend that friend.
Speaker 1: Next thing. You know, y'all look like you had of time. Though it sounds like a literuation every time, it actually with people that you love and that you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's the goal, you know, that's the blessing to you know, we know, not the minute, no the hours, what you're gonna hold your money for. And plus I got miles, you know, she fly, you fly, we fly, and so you's not you. You accumulate miles, and miles then't used to be transferable. You couldn't use them for somebody else, but now they are so like I got fired, and the miles of it let me get you know, that's the.
Speaker 4: Fact that all those miles you get from that people are paying for your flights for you to work.
Speaker 1: Might as well use those and get you, you know.
Speaker 5: So that's what we did. The whole the whole trip was financed by mouth. It's her from my oldest sister. I put her in first class with me.
Speaker 4: Okay, And have you ever thought about doing something like being on that stage, like maybe a lunel like show kind of how like Tyson did win, but just even like being on stage and telling your story?
Speaker 5: Sure, I mean yeah, like a one woman showed to me. Yeah, sure, I was talking to about that today, showed you because we we had one back back in the day when we was studying comedy, you know, and before comic relief or anything like that. We'll be I think she might have got a Tony for her one woman show. That's that's what helped him become an egoch. Yes, definitely, you know I thought about that. And we're doing the Doctor. There's being a documentary produced about me right now, with a book to follow. So I'm you know, I'm like Warren g I want it all.
Speaker 1: The past couple of years have been amazing for very busy woman and stopping.
Speaker 3: We see no time soon and I'm.
Speaker 6: Here for that Yeah, well we'll see.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because like Pan's been doing comedy, and my question is, like when, because as a comedian, your people expected, no matter what, you're always funny, even if like things are happening in your life that are not so amazing. People expect you to like not be serious and just be funny all the time and always be on you.
Speaker 5: Know, and yeah, and you know for your mental health, that's not even good, Like people will call us as a community. I had a friend whose son committed suicide and they called me over because they wanted the light in the mood. It was too moros like nigga, I'm mourning two, I'm right what you want me to do. But and also like I don't like people who laugh for no reason, Like you know, they'll be like, how you doing today? I'm good, she's so funny. You know. It's just a little irritating. But if that is the price we pay right as the gift to make other people feel good, then so be it. The problem comes when you don't take a vacation. When you don't take because if you're popping, nobody in your team, nobody is gonna say, hey, you know what you look a little tired. Why don't you take three weeks off? And nobody gonna say that because they you know, they getting they presented. They want you to work, but you're not a machine. And when you when you get to a point where you can say no, that's very powerful. When you when you got light building ship to pay, you can't say no. But when you get to a point when you can say no, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I was on.
Speaker 5: Vacation in Hawaii and got offered a movie. They wanted me to do a self tape and send it in. I said no, They offered me the movie anyway.
Speaker 3: That's right because they knew they wanted you.
Speaker 5: That was kind of like, don't make me do that. And I'm just not a good auditioner. I don't give a fuck about movies. I'm gonna eat anyway. I'm gonna eat doing stand up movies. That's over here, TV, that's over here. If I never do none of that, ship, they can't tell me from eating because my people are gonna keep me doing that. But I told my manager, I said, I think it's gonna be my last movie because I'm just not the greatest memorizer in the world. I'm oh, I'm tired. It's my wig. You know, I'm used to saying what I want to say as a comic rather than saying what other effort's not written like for me in my vernacular. Then it sounds fake coming out of my mouth. Anyway. TV, especially if you do TV that has a live on it, you get a table read, you get to rehearse. You can rehearse for maybe three days before you have to, you know, with the blocking and everything before you have to do the live, before it's the taping. I like that. Movies, You're supposed to show up and know your ship and I'm like, what can we.
Speaker 1: And do you know, like what what lines you're saying that they like? Or do they switch it up on you?
Speaker 4: No, you never know what's going to happen, you.
Speaker 5: Know, And they switched it up, and then you got to know that.
Speaker 2: Did you always want to be a comic?
Speaker 5: I always wanted to be in the entertainment period, I didn't have a plan.
Speaker 3: Bid.
Speaker 5: I tried working. I worked, you know, I worked in banks and ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, we know. I cannot wait to see this this documentary.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you got to re enact that part.
Speaker 5: I said it all before the teeth.
Speaker 3: Okay, But so you ended up how long did you have to serve?
Speaker 5: Like I did four months and mondays on a one year bid, But that's only because they didn't find any priors and I had them, but they didn't find any prior as we else, they would have gave me a year.
Speaker 1: Well, the system is different now, they find all. I feel like everything is.
Speaker 5: Well twenty eight years ago.
Speaker 3: So what was that time like for you? But like, oh, it was terrible.
Speaker 5: I was already on comic views. The niggas knew who I was in jail, and it's like, what up Commic View? What's up? Comic View? And then I had a new baby, so I missed her first Halloween, her first Thanksgiving. And then when you're in jail, the window county, the windows only just big. So I actually had to stop looking out the window because I couldn't take seeing people drinking coffee, catching a bus pushing a baby sweller down the street. I couldn't take it. And I actually didn't talk for two months unless she was a guard. If you can imagine that, they'd be like, what's up.
Speaker 3: He was like, that's a long time to not be saying anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, if you go through what I went through, you wouldn't have nothing to say.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like that was a scared street type of experience, Like I ain't never doing nothing.
Speaker 6: I wasn't scared. I was mad, right, Okay, I wasn't scared.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't mean scared.
Speaker 4: You know they call it scared straight Where you.
Speaker 5: Was? That was it? That was?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, GJ.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because J had a good time when she was locked up. GZ had a good time, which is crazy. I did. I didn't hate jail. I hated things about it. I was there for ninety days. I didn't really hate it, and I came out of change.
Speaker 5: First, what was your charge?
Speaker 1: I violated probation from a drug possession in charge.
Speaker 3: I was a drug mule when I was nineteen.
Speaker 6: But okay, but I didn't like the showers.
Speaker 5: It didn't have no pressure. Was like somebody spitting on you. It was terrible. Then there's a shower shots bits what you're looking at? Tripe? Shit. Food was horrible.
Speaker 3: Food was terrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know during clothing exchange on their period. You don't know where the blood coming from. Oh oh, oh my god. You said, oh my god, you're sitting on the comfortable cop. I lived this ship. She probably did too, but she.
Speaker 1: Was like you, I had a little jail girlfriend, okay, like half like midway through.
Speaker 5: Sea Walk.
Speaker 1: She used to speaking do things at night time when everybody was sleeping using the dorm, so we had to really sleep.
Speaker 3: She made the most of it.
Speaker 1: Is I think, Gigi, what here was?
Speaker 3: We're going to find a silver lines.
Speaker 5: I knew that it was. It was time for me to go. When a bitiness coming there looking like snoop, and I was like, you're.
Speaker 3: Looking at.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you guys this, Since you're talking about that, does anybody in here?
Speaker 3: Would you say? Are there any of your exes who you miss?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Pam, I'm talking that none of them? No, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Plus, you know you got a situation, so even if you did, you couldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't miss it.
Speaker 5: Yeah I missed about three of them.
Speaker 3: You do? Do you ever speak to them? Or you just when it's over? It's over?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm petty, so like I'll unblock them and say some fucked up ship and block them back.
Speaker 4: So you can't reply, right, so you never spend the block like you never thought about like you know.
Speaker 3: That's no.
Speaker 5: I have pulled up to an exits front door with a brick in my hand and took his selfie and left.
Speaker 4: That's a different spind the block what you were talking about, Like I did spend you know, to let him know I will bust your ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're anyway this brick? Right?
Speaker 4: Do you feel like you could get back together with any of your exes if you wanted to? You know, they always say that women, if we decide we want to or at least.
Speaker 1: Hit it again.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 1: No, I would never do that, but you could if you wanted to, Like, if it was.
Speaker 3: Up to you, they would do it.
Speaker 5: Maybe one, maybe just one.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like every single one a last one, all of except for the ones that's married. But I'm not saying you would. I'm saying all of them a l l u h.
Speaker 1: Pro what you think him?
Speaker 3: All of them? Yeah? I pretty much.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something, like, I'd be so glad when my exes hit me up that I know are in other situations. I'd be like, I am so glad that's not my man, because that's the type of ship that you'all.
Speaker 5: Be on when you have breakups, Like, who is it most of the time them?
Speaker 3: Are you always me?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 4: It is always me. My last breakup was kind of like it was kind of mute to it because it was over. We both knew it was over, and it just has to be said. I was like loading around. He was doing his own thing. I was doing my own thing. And then, you know, I think, ideally, you feel like I want to still be friends, but it's not realistic, you know, to still be friends after you guys break up.
Speaker 1: I have no hard feelings.
Speaker 4: But I think he he has a new girlfriend and so he had to change his phone number and like all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, that's dramatic.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I think his girlfriend hates me, Like, oh yeah, yeah I would, but I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: But who had to say it? Like did he come out?
Speaker 1: Because if it was already like something that's kind of like understood, did you have to say it first?
Speaker 4: Or I did say it first because I was like, let's stop, you know, beating around the bush, right, it.
Speaker 3: Is what it is, you know what it is because.
Speaker 4: And you know how you know you don't like somebody anymore when you're not attracted to them pratically, like you can be like he cool, but I'm not like my pleasure not getting wet for you.
Speaker 3: No moisture. Yeah, I've had, I've had. I don't even want to know I've had.
Speaker 1: I've definitely had situations where I just had to be like, you know what, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 1: It's really it's like a birth of fresh air to be able to just speak your truth and move on.
Speaker 3: But get into that.
Speaker 5: And will fuck you.
Speaker 3: It ends like that inside at first.
Speaker 5: No verbally on the phone text emoji fu you you broke.
Speaker 3: Up with someone over text before?
Speaker 5: I mean I broke up with people in all different ways over text at your mama'side something Thanksgiving because I don't have parents, so I don't have that. No more so when you don't have parents and you don't give a about nobody else, give a about finiture. You shouldn't have did what you did?
Speaker 2: What was the worst breakup?
Speaker 5: They're all bad.
Speaker 1: She take her glasses, got your mah, yeah that was that was that was ugly.
Speaker 5: No, just dip but then I'll call you. It ain't no throwing glasses and no ship like that. I just dip because I'm busy any fucking.
Speaker 3: Right, right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I think as when women are busy. The worst is when you're going through something and you're not busy, but were you busy and you're.
Speaker 5: Going because then you get obsessed.
Speaker 6: That's what I don't even miss that.
Speaker 1: Do you like younger men they like me? Do you like them?
Speaker 3: I didn't ask you that.
Speaker 1: Do you like them?
Speaker 5: Yes? And I like that they like me ship. I got a big house. I need young mother factors so I can say, go upstairs and give me that and bring me that on going to the like that. Help help me bitch out. I need help.
Speaker 2: You got an age limit for how young?
Speaker 5: I got an age they gotta be.
Speaker 3: What about younger than your daughter?
Speaker 6: Uh uh a lot.
Speaker 5: These guys are really mature these days. You know. It's you know, it depends on the maturity of the young gentleman.
Speaker 3: I feel that.
Speaker 1: Listen, Gigi, tell us what you did because she came in here, what you did glowing?
Speaker 4: Here came in she came in here glowing. Tell us why I'm glowing?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: I was, Yeah, that's after glow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So I just had some really good sex nice today. Not well for the past few days. But there was one day that we had sex five times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've done that. I did it nine times nine times day. Yeah. My husband ex husband, he was like abust nine times in one day one day. That was the record. It didn't happen a lot.
Speaker 1: One day was he shooting out air?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I was inside me, so I don't know what the fun.
Speaker 4: Was coming out what I'm saying, because after that, they ain't no come left to come out.
Speaker 3: And came in. Yeh know.
Speaker 1: It was a good time.
Speaker 4: I think them before it was the best. We both agreed on that. And then, like I said, it was a couple of days. But I instantly thought of Lars saying, like, this is what she does every night? Yeah, because doing that every.
Speaker 5: Night because she's locking.
Speaker 1: I believe after my experience, I believe that in fact, she is lying every night.
Speaker 5: He don't have We might could do it. He ain't got it. But after the third day, I'm be like, you're gonna have to get.
Speaker 1: The fun to get a job made, You're gonna have to go to work. You can't have nothing to do the next day, and then the night like she didn't even say, like sporadically throughout the day.
Speaker 3: Five times it was from like U.
Speaker 1: I got there around like we got to the house around like four pm, and then throughout the night into the morning.
Speaker 3: I'm counting that that first one in the morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the morning, that's the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wake up in the middle of the night one was the best.
Speaker 5: I like that, went back to sleep and never opened my eyes. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm still yeah, you know and everything. It's like me waking up looking for my water drinking, yeah, because you know you like that.
Speaker 4: I have at times there it was maybe one or two times I fallen asleep during.
Speaker 3: Sex, ill asleep with.
Speaker 1: I'm not having like one of them was so bad.
Speaker 4: But you all gotta think I used to do morning radio for a long time, waking up at four am.
Speaker 3: But one in spirits a couple of.
Speaker 5: Times sleep during stuff while he was clearly no.
Speaker 4: It was like why why you was fucking because I was just sometimes it's like I want to do it, but I'm exhausted.
Speaker 5: You left y'o bro whoever you was.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Literally, am I the only person that sleep with the dick of my mouth before sharing me?
Speaker 3: I have actually done to die that I've done it twice to the same person. I'm tired, you know, just find it very hard to fall asleep.
Speaker 1: I cannot imagine.
Speaker 3: I definitely felt asleep with Did he wake you up? Like you know? Yes he did, Like he probably was like you're not.
Speaker 2: No, because when he when he's done and then you keep going, it's soft and then it's like it's soft. But if you don't take it out and you just kind of layd in, you.
Speaker 3: Just it was like it was still there. I was like, mid suck it.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all was definitely snoring because your mouth was open.
Speaker 3: I couldn't breathe.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I snore. My god, guys, are you watching this show too? Just girls, you're watching something that's it.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you'all try to act like I was crazy for jump sep of the dick in your mouth? That not everybody that's it's not like that.
Speaker 1: Long Like you said, where do you shine?
Speaker 5: I got good? I mean that's just that I drink.
Speaker 3: How does one know that they have good persons.
Speaker 5: And they tell you you got some good if you come over and he just don't leave and you hear more than one guy from what the one guy.
Speaker 3: Months after you crazy ship that pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're crazy, but that person but the crazy got good.
Speaker 5: Everybody know that.
Speaker 3: That's why that's me too.
Speaker 5: That's why men with crazy bitches.
Speaker 4: Malcolm says that trauma is seasoning on the trauma is seasoning.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: I don't know my.
Speaker 3: Mother what Malcolm amazed?
Speaker 1: Can speech you the picture of Malcolm expertise trauma.
Speaker 5: Not traumatized, trauma.
Speaker 1: Vagina, trauma put a little taste on the vagina.
Speaker 5: Women say it again.
Speaker 3: Trauma pussy.
Speaker 1: He said it was very controversial, and I was and next to him and I had to can you say that one with time?
Speaker 3: It's trauma season it on a dick?
Speaker 1: Like? Do you think that guys who.
Speaker 5: Are no, No, I need a trauma free motherfucking man because I ain't got time to fucking Oh never mind, it's gonna sound so cool.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not a nurturing type of bitch. Only for my daughter period. Okay, I'm not a cuddler. I get hot. I don't like all that. You know, you can fuck me and get them go watch the game. I don't give a fuck. I'm a scroll on my phone. Do other ship I gotta let me. I don't miss five phone call with your ass anyway. I got business.
Speaker 3: I got money to make, right.
Speaker 5: I don't dance now I make money moves.
Speaker 3: Do you like to kiss though?
Speaker 5: At least I love.
Speaker 3: To kiss, Okay, alright, no.
Speaker 5: I love to kiss.
Speaker 3: Do you like to be spending your mouth?
Speaker 5: No? I don't like you to spend all my don't spit on me at all?
Speaker 3: Are you ever was into that?
Speaker 5: But let him. You can make moisture without spitting.
Speaker 3: We're not down there in your mouth.
Speaker 5: No, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: She don't want to spend nowhere nowhere?
Speaker 5: No, I don't mind. It's alive, yes, a life, but don't just spin like LOOI in my all.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, though, I do not want nobody to spit in my mouth, and I want to don't want to spit in any one's mouth.
Speaker 5: You remember when COVID and we had to spit sometime? Yeah, you're going to go up my nose because I can't. I'm making myself sick.
Speaker 4: Do you remember the first time you had to get a COVID test? Because I remember my favorite earl.
Speaker 5: Your brain ship was over by the time.
Speaker 3: The brain me telling yeah, brain.
Speaker 1: No, no, thank god I got the videos. Cringey video too is awful. I was scared. It was diallastic.
Speaker 4: It was like who's going first? And then I'm the type of person I want to go first and get it over with. I don't want to go last, like I don't want to let everybody go, and then I still got to I'd rather just be the first person go in there, do my ship.
Speaker 5: I didn't have to go.
Speaker 3: I was by myself.
Speaker 1: They came to my house to do it because I was about to do a TV show.
Speaker 3: All right, now, Low, since do you think that you're an expert on sex? Would you say?
Speaker 5: I certainly have an extensive resume.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're gonna ask you expert a couple of questions, and I want to see who knows some of these terms?
Speaker 5: All right, I don't know about that, okay.
Speaker 4: Unicorn in the Urban Dictionary insects, What is a unicorn?
Speaker 5: I don't know what is it?
Speaker 3: A man that's straight?
Speaker 1: And then you're making this true even though he I mean a man that's not straight.
Speaker 3: A unicorn, somebody that's pants actual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's to me. Gotta be a hard for.
Speaker 1: Any Okay, wrong, the unicorn is actually a woman who joined a straight couple for a threesome?
Speaker 3: Is that big unicorn? You a whole lot of three sons?
Speaker 1: In my my you just straight like like she does.
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 4: She used to want to have like when she was in a relationship like another woman was part of the relationship.
Speaker 5: Friend, it can work, but right, bro.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but then no, yeah, no, that relationship is over, so it's not happening. Becauld you see yourself having that being with a woman and a man.
Speaker 5: Maybe you know it was like Queen latif something. I like them.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about you with two man?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not, it's too much work. I tried to do that. I can't suck your dick and funk at the same time, somebody not go to rhythm, gonna be off somewhere.
Speaker 4: That's the fact you might chomp down by accident while you while you're like, somebody get hurt, get hurt.
Speaker 3: Somebody's gonna be a rhythm and somebody gonna get bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's pretty much about a child.
Speaker 3: Does anybody know what a child?
Speaker 5: You know, sounds nasty to.
Speaker 2: Be choked the held at the same time, anybody chold what's a child?
Speaker 3: No, it sounds like this urban dictionary. It sounds like something that involves antal something.
Speaker 5: I'm tapping out.
Speaker 3: A toad is a short fat dick? Oh, A little yeah, a little umm number, a little bit, a little mini put.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been disappointed after you've been dating somebody and then it was about to go down and you were.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, plenty of times, like I liked you, but you're back in the seventies, you know, light skin blue, I have read as niggas was all the rage, you know, and so then you give these pretty biggis and if they did me small because the white party that they did me small, Like you got a car, you got a jog, you got a hout with that dick?
Speaker 1: Could you be with somebody that wasn't that was a child?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, now you could if I was sucking somebody else, you're gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Do that for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: I'm living. I got money.
Speaker 3: I ain't gotta do this.
Speaker 1: How big I make money?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm in the comfortable dick area.
Speaker 3: Now what is comfortable.
Speaker 5: This medium? Because all these biggest having something so maybe that's fun, okay, but all that nine no, I don't. Hey, I'm not taking no more penicillin. Folk. We child you to it.
Speaker 3: No, have you ever had to say no, that's too big, I can't do it.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was in Miami. That motherfucker was so big I thought I had my aunt on his knee. So, hey, turn lights on, turn the lights on. This ain't happening. Let me say that.
Speaker 4: Hot, not the third leg, but the third knee. And that's somebody you cannot give a blow job to either.
Speaker 5: I'm not splitting my mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what else, it's sorry. If somebody has a really curve.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I need you like a curve.
Speaker 5: You saw that they got curved dicks because then they were circumcised. The doctor didn't cut their meat straight. It's like maybe like this, and the meat on this side is shorter than the meat on this side, and that wouldn't occurved.
Speaker 3: So I don't know the medical.
Speaker 1: Anthony's that your anthony.
Speaker 3: He's like, he said, that's problem. He's like, he has a chuld.
Speaker 1: Let me.
Speaker 3: That's so hard because I don't like I don't like curve.
Speaker 2: And every time somebody send me a curved dick, pick, I always think of a gas pump because it looked like like a.
Speaker 3: Gas manas pump.
Speaker 1: But I saw a circumcised, a circumcised dick for the first time that it doesn't circumcised like because him himself it was had no even when it's not hard, the meat is there because I but it's not over the head.
Speaker 3: So but he's very like like he I guess on their own. I thought he was nine. I was like, ain't no way, you're not circumstanced to.
Speaker 5: Say I don't like uncircumcisement because I'm trying to cut down on my cholesterol.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I did too much skin. Okay, no problem, all right.
Speaker 4: Now another thing I want to ask you guys, and we touchd about this before you got here. Let's just say you were dating somebody, everything was great, and then you found out that previously he snitched on somebody. What that mattered to you or not? Because you know, there's this whole thing on snitching that's I feel like that's never going to go away being bad in the community, Like he's a snitch.
Speaker 5: Well, you had to be fucking a gangster to even be involved with somebody who's snitching and not snitching. Okay, sound fuck with gangsters? No more?
Speaker 3: Oh, no more more?
Speaker 5: Why not? Because I'm too old for that little shit on a nice world dressed motherfucking grown ass man, I don't fuck thugs no more.
Speaker 3: I don't fuck.
Speaker 1: What else would you say?
Speaker 3: You want? Like you said, a nice, well dressed gentleman, gotta.
Speaker 5: Smell good, be a gentleman. Have a good relationship with your mom's a good relationship with your sisters. Use dudes that don't have good relationships they mom says, sisters, They're not gonna end up having a good relationship with you. They don't really relate to women. They don't like certain shit. You know, if you in your mom's school, not a mama's boy, not a pussy he not a you know, with a nice, healthy relationship with your moms, with your sisters, they dig you your good you know how you know to open the door, you know to do this, you know to change life. But because it's out now, because your bits told you to change life. But you know, grown ass man shit.
Speaker 1: But some people do have fucked up families, I will say.
Speaker 5: And they can have that broken ass nigga too. I ain't got time to fix somebody.
Speaker 3: Have you ever cheated in a relationship, a serial cheat.
Speaker 5: Okay, I was ever faithful to one guy and I married him. I'm faithful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ever, why do you think that is?
Speaker 5: I think it used to be defense mechanism. I'm gonna cheat on him because I know he's gonna cheat on me, and if I cheated on him, I won't be as hurt. I think I did it for that.
Speaker 3: Do you think man cheat for that same reason?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. The man cheat because they tuesday no reason, it's raining.
Speaker 5: What I'm loving is the male engineers is back there, not saying a motherfucking as they can. They got to listen to us.
Speaker 4: Has anybody in here ever not cheated? Besides well Luna one time didn't.
Speaker 3: Cheat that I have cheated? I leave. If are we talking relationships? Have you ever cheated in your life?
Speaker 1: Not in a relationship, but like, if I'm dating somebody out lie and act like I'm only dating them and I'm dating someone else.
Speaker 3: That's not that's not committed. I said, already relationship.
Speaker 5: If they are you claiming me? Are we together? Is it publicly known? If not, then we just fucking and I can do it. I want clearly. If you're not going to claim.
Speaker 1: Have we had the conversation that we are Probably I did shet one time, and I think Angela helped me.
Speaker 3: She said, oh yeah, you did she this one time, this one time in band camp. But it wasn't a real cheap emotionally, I wasn't in the relationship no more. We wasn't even having.
Speaker 1: Yeah reas on me like crazy, like's not even gonna keep going because.
Speaker 3: He's gonna know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: But you know, yeah, correct, yeah, Like we hadn't had sex for like a year and half, but we were still in it like I hadn't. That's when you haven't had sex in the year and a half, that ain't no relationship exactly.
Speaker 5: You're done.
Speaker 3: So you didn't cheat.
Speaker 5: I'm not cheating.
Speaker 3: You have the conversations I.
Speaker 5: Handla act like you're with me a year and a half.
Speaker 3: Yea, yes, we were still in like same little arrangements.
Speaker 2: If you're in a relationship, what's the longest like amount of time that you will go without having sex with your partner before you be like yo, I.
Speaker 3: Did, But it was situations after.
Speaker 4: We mentioned because you know it the only time a man maybe doesn't feel that way and even then. I don't know this, but if they're like really stressed out about things like sometimes guys also you know, get.
Speaker 3: The stressed out better, get reason, the nut, stress, belief, wake and bake.
Speaker 4: They have health issues sometimes, you know, to the you trying to justify, but we don't feel like it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I always yeah, I want to. I want to do it, but most women don't not feel like it. I want to, like.
Speaker 5: I think disintegration of your relationship, but we don't feel like exactly.
Speaker 3: That's because if I don't feel like I don't feel like it, and.
Speaker 5: I'm probably not gonna feel like it. If I don't feel like it, I don't feel like it no more. M M.
Speaker 3: But I do agree, like if if he like men don't like to be rejected.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So if he come to you vulnerable and he wants to love on you for whatever reason, and he could have been at the club with ten butt naked bitches and all of them wanted to come home with him, but for whatever reason he wants to come home to you. Now he come home to you, and now you not in the mood and you I get off me. He like, I could have sucked these ten bitches in the club, but I wanted to come home to you. Now you rejected me. Now I feel some type of way.
Speaker 5: Why you were at the strip club? Did we have a fight earlier that?
Speaker 3: So when he come home, it's like, I don't know if I'm not.
Speaker 5: Ask the question if you ever just fuck the man, just capacify. I'm just okay, Yeah, that we all do that.
Speaker 3: I feel like at some point, and I'm sure they do that to us till you deserve this.
Speaker 5: You can't make a dick can't get hard, even if he don't really want and he wanted just you can't make a bit fussy wet who don't want to.
Speaker 3: But story.
Speaker 4: You can, because you'll be like, I don't feel like it and then he says and you're all right fine.
Speaker 3: You know you know my man dad, he acts like sad. If I don't want to do something, he'll be like sad.
Speaker 1: About it, and I'd be like, I find he pounced. He'll be like, go to back and me beat off.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what why would you?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 1: I I gotta think against that.
Speaker 3: I won't just put I don't. I won't deny him sex. You won't I won't deny himself.
Speaker 1: You won't, I.
Speaker 5: Would say, I.
Speaker 3: Always want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always write, I'm always some saying, but that's if we're in like me a year and a half. It's like you don't did a whole bunch of ship that emotionally already, Like I can't even if I can't, but if that's my man, I my love with you, and I'm just because I'm tired.
Speaker 3: Like I might fall asleep, hurts because you have no steak and you have pain and froy you know what, sweet potato. Because I was like, oh my god, you be like, just go. We'll continue tomorrow.
Speaker 5: To get this. I will figure it out. The situation.
Speaker 4: The outlets, Yeah, you know what they if you know, like if you know that earlier, Like let's say he wants to get spontaneous, but you know I took a ship at work earlier.
Speaker 3: Oh and I haven't had a chance. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the questions, this little baby disclaim.
Speaker 3: Now you gotta step away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta be like hold on, hold on, hold on straight disrespectful if you don't, and you know the sign that when they're trying to do something and the girl like hold hold.
Speaker 1: On to be honest and be like, like I need to, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 5: Occasion might be locasion.
Speaker 3: That I'm like, yeah, right, I gotta pee real bad, give me a minute, But no, I'm not about to let you ruin my day.
Speaker 5: All down in a man's house to the other like if you're a new relationship, you know you're about to rap one. I was about, I'm gonna get some ice water, go way down.
Speaker 3: What if they walk in right after you came that.
Speaker 4: You ever been in somebody's house and they left and then they came back and you didn't know they forgot something and you're like, oh, ship, I blew.
Speaker 5: A you gonna have.
Speaker 2: I was just guy his house and I spent the night for the first time, and I had to use the bathroom and I wanted to go home.
Speaker 3: He was like, nah, I stayed.
Speaker 2: So I went in the bathroom, and after I went, I ended up cleaning his whole bathroom.
Speaker 5: So I was bleach.
Speaker 3: I cleaned his tall in his bathtub. He was like, yo, you clean my whole bathroom? Like yeah, because.
Speaker 5: I'm taking in my house.
Speaker 3: You never do it though I didn't know what I never know. He ain't had no air fresh and ugly. What then am I gonna do? He has cleaning problem? Clean clean bathroom?
Speaker 1: Are you coming up there.
Speaker 3: One minute? You know, guys don't care either, like they will take a ship and suck you.
Speaker 5: Right, they do not care.
Speaker 1: That's disrespectful, and they'll tell you that I just do the bathroom good though.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 5: One time I was over a dude's house and I had ate something that was not achoy with me. Then I went to the bathroom and then I looked down and noticed my fucker in toilet. Baby, and then I one of the guests, and then I went to flush the toilet and that motherfucker didn't work either. That's not going to fucking welfare niggas in the open, you do right? I left. I just went home. I left. I left the house.
Speaker 3: They might have had you want to pain. No, that's all you gotta kind of like what do I do? I do?
Speaker 1: I scoop it found.
Speaker 5: Out and I had this lip service podcast. She was talking on nasty you know, because she got such little baby face, so sweet like little cock and ball, and she was talking about shouldn't been scooping and all this, so swallen spitting.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I like you.
Speaker 4: He was a nasty little cotton bowl. You know what I want to ask, because nobody in here right is married? Okay, does anybody want to get married? Or do you feel like it's something that is not necessary? You could just be with somebody.
Speaker 5: I will never get married again, never? Never? Why is that? Because I like, uh, you know, because at this point in my life I would have to have a do a prenup for myself. You got to I got too much ship, and I I I can have a wonderful meaning from a relationship with somebody without getting married. I just I also don't feel like nobody is going to want to marry me at this stage. I don't think nobody's gonna fall so heading up had over heels in love with me at this stage that they want to marry me, then you got to be skeptical because you know, people know me and know me and all the time of ship which you want to marry before. We're doing fine, We're good, you know what I'm saying. So I just don't want to risk it. You know, I want to be able to if we break up, I just want to cuts you. I'll block you and do what I've been doing. Fuck you and unblocking. Fuck you, you bitch, and block you back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but at least you had the experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, I had a great marriage, my my I got married in ninety days. Didn't know him that well. And then after you know, if you leave a man at home too much on the road or whatever, it's like leaving the iron arm or leaving the water runner. It's a disaster. It's not a matter of if. It's when and he not knowing him. But this was, you know, twenty something years ago. He had a it was a crack up and doing he had a crack problem, and then left and then I didn't see him again for eleven years. Wow, we just got really physically divorced eight years ago.
Speaker 3: So were you trying to get divorced during that time but couldn't find him?
Speaker 5: No? Well yeah, I couldn't find him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then so finally, you know, we just did it, you know, with abandonment, like.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, because you couldn't get sign the paper right.
Speaker 5: Right, right, right right.
Speaker 3: I have a question. I saw that used to refer to him as mister rarely.
Speaker 5: No, that's that's not true. Why do people say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I'm trying to figure that out.
Speaker 5: I'm like, why that's not true. I don't know where that came from. I never said that.
Speaker 3: No, you're talking saying you can't find to get a divorce on it was maybe because.
Speaker 5: He's no, I don't know that. Somebody else asked me. I don't know where that came from, some internet bullshit.
Speaker 3: He was the right, right, Yeah, sat, do y'all want to get married? I honestly, that's not it. I think you should, Oh, thank you. I would just want the reception with my you know part.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do like signing papers where if I'm not happy, I have to go through all this like yeah, like I don't want to do that honestly, Like I never grew up. I first of I didn't see it to want it, Like you know, sometimes you have to see things. I never seeing it to really want it. I never see in one that I felt like, oh my god, I want no, like I didn't. I've never aspired to be married. I've had kids young, so I already like skipped so many steps, but especially now, nah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Well, you know I did it and it was tray so I got in and I got the funk out quick.
Speaker 2: And I always said I would never I would never do it again, but I would do like a a love ceremony like we can have.
Speaker 3: We like each other. Look out, we're gonna every year, right and and I'll tell people my husband is. But I'm with you. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: I really don't feel the need to sign papers. We could do a document that say if I.
Speaker 5: Die, Okay, Well, I just I think that y'all should not give up on getting married because you all look good and you're vital and sexual and all that you get. Be a old bitch my age, and let you know, the older black woman in America is the most underappreciated segment of America. And nobody wants us. The older men want younger bitches. The younger bitches want money. The men don't care. They'll pay, which makes them a trick or America. They don't care. The younger guys is trying to come up. They know we thirsty. They want to fuck us in the submission and stuff like that. So I'm good. I just want to smash and have some fun and go about my business.
Speaker 4: Do you like men to take control in the bedroom over you. What about do you like, like, do you like for people to talk crazy to you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Show do you talk crazy to them like a mother? What's the craziest ship you ever said?
Speaker 5: I don't know, you know, I can't make it?
Speaker 3: What about like, do you does it bother you if somebody calls you bitch? No? Okay? Before like, I never like, no guy has ever called me a bitch.
Speaker 5: This guy was like, you don't know what you made over here? Yes, let me go to the ship.
Speaker 3: Don't call me fat? Like what you don't call me your nat dirty buse?
Speaker 5: You get carried away, mother, get carried away?
Speaker 3: No, don't go there.
Speaker 5: That would be weird.
Speaker 3: So you're okay with bitch but not whore. That's weird. Bitch.
Speaker 5: I feel like but not whore.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like like like you nasty, come here, slap.
Speaker 5: What we're supposed to call them?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stop your bitch. I'm I'm, I'm yeah. I don't know. You can't call him. You can call him except yeah, but can you call him nigga?
Speaker 5: I know you say nigga?
Speaker 3: And what no?
Speaker 5: Because I mean, like I just the angelic look I look like a dirty bitch.
Speaker 3: So I look like now that like a sweetheart, and you are a sweetheart.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's a front.
Speaker 4: Now she is honestly, like when you know Luna and then you see her post and everything and you see her like she's very sweet and nice.
Speaker 5: I'm about my daughter, I'm about my paper and about making people happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that comes through yea. You know that said we don't got no pictures in here for you to draw on. But right last time I seen Lotu, now she did my way up.
Speaker 6: New York.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 3: The time.
Speaker 5: It was. Yeah, that was the opportunity. All I did was draw some horns. I didn't even black out the toothf I'm meant.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 3: My producer Dan was out there like, oh my god, we have to get this all.
Speaker 5: I wondered what happened?
Speaker 4: You had some good celebrity stories too, like Charlie Murphy used to have print stories with James stories like you have some good ones.
Speaker 5: I do, but I refuse to answer the questions and the basis of Mike criminate me.
Speaker 1: I do, ye.
Speaker 3: And that means people got good stories on YouTube.
Speaker 5: They do, but I try to talk about them first. Okay, so they can't bust me.
Speaker 3: Out put it out there.
Speaker 4: When it comes to your documentary, how do you decide what you're gonna tell and not tell?
Speaker 5: Well, there is some shit I'm not telling, but it's only family related. Okay, that's the only ship.
Speaker 4: Because you also are friends with so many other comedians as well, and I'm sure you're gonna have stories about them. But sometimes people get offended when you don't know that they're gonna get offended to, Like it might be certain.
Speaker 5: Look shop, you're not gonna give me copy. Fuck up, I'm not gonna say about nobody nothing.
Speaker 3: Shannon Sharp talk about blip service.
Speaker 5: In my documentary just My Life and well see, yeah, my life and how you know, how I got started and what makes me the way I am? You know, like I talk a lot about sex. Nobody ever asked why. Okay, well I talk about sex because I talk about what I know about. You know, I haven't just had pleasurable sex. I've had rape sex, I've had insect sex. I've had all that type of shit, And people need to know that even though you have had that, you don't have to get stuck there.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of a take in the power.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, and if people know who they are and if they see this, they will shut there. Oh my god, this bitch. I hope she'll say nothing about me. Well I won't, but you know who I'm talking. Sobody they know true?
Speaker 3: Have you ever shared it with with anybody?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: My sisters know, okay?
Speaker 3: And what do they say? Are they like you need or because.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people feel like, you know, it's important to well the rapes.
Speaker 5: I told everybody, right, I didn't hang on for twenty five fucking years. When I was seventeen, I got to use the bathroom. When I was seventeen, somebody touched me. If something happened to me, I told right now. But just nobody ever protected me, Okay, I told her.
Speaker 4: Why does that make you feel when you tell something and no one protects you? Because that's why I think it makes.
Speaker 5: You very shitty, very hateful, you know, because I grew into this partially mellow bitch. But I'm very very very very angry for a very very very long time about it. And that's why I got the original batgirl of comedy Monica. Because you know how bitches on reality shows me throwing glasses at the other bitches. I invented that shit. I'm like a major league picture when it comes to that. So they throw a glass and bitches and miss, if I throw a glass of chess, your teeth is on the floor. So I had to stop doing stuff like that and grow out of that because you know, I lived in Oakland, and Oakland is not like a punk based city at even for the women. You know, we very hardcore and don't like to take a lot of shit. And after things happened to you, you know, you just get a short fuse, you know, like we don't be like what did you mean when you said that? Somebody says, so, look the fuck you talking about bitie motherfuckers? And it's like that all the time. So I, you know, I found a way to curb that. But you know it's gonna it's gonna be pretty. It depends on how long, because you can only fit so much shit in so many hours of content. So every thing ain't gonna get told, but a lot of stuff will.
Speaker 1: How far along are you?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know. We have to have a you got another meeting, you know we were I don't know because I haven't you know, I don't know how far we are because it's sometimes a documentary can take years.
Speaker 3: To me, I absolutely can, and I think you should like take your time with it.
Speaker 5: We are it's my life. It's just going to be a legacy for my child.
Speaker 3: So I'm not just And are these things you shared with your daughter too? Yes?
Speaker 4: You know, not everything, not everything, okay, but some the stuff that she doesn't know that won't be in it or no, I won't okay, you think you'll feel like you ever had that sit down to kind of like let her know because sometimes, and I think a lot of times we can judge people without knowing the backstory of certain things that happen. I feel like a lot of reasons why we activate that we are that we do. People don't know why. Yeah, you know, And so that I said that it should make us less judgmental of other people too.
Speaker 5: See, when you do stand up, people hear you, but they don't really listen. Like if you say, oh my god, my dad used to dress up in Santa Claus every year, but I had to stop sitting on his lap because this dick would get hard. Everybody gonna laugh. Did you hear what they said? That's probably not a lie. It's probably not a joke. So people listen, but they don't listen. And we tell everything a lot of the time. We tell it to see if you catch it, and they never do. Right.
Speaker 2: People always ask me that way, is it any truth to you know, your jokes and your stand up.
Speaker 3: To what I say.
Speaker 2: I might say it in a different way or reference it in a third party or whatever.
Speaker 5: But but if you're not the type of person who write a joke and you're just telling your truth, then yeah, it's probably true.
Speaker 4: And Pam like, honestly, there was a period of time with Pam she went through a lot like and so I always commend you for being able to like be able to still keep pushing, because there's certain things that can happen in life that can make you feel like.
Speaker 3: You want to write, you know, just say I don't want to do this no more.
Speaker 5: Be in a female comic makes you lose a lot of your femininity because we have to fight so much. No, I'm not going to be in this dressing room. There's an ice machine in here. It is leaking, it stinks, and it's making noise. I'm not I'm not. This is not my dress room. No, I don't want half my money now and half of a wife. I said, I want to only castle and get there. Where the fuck is my paper? No, I don't want to. I don't fly on that airline. I told you I only fly.
Speaker 3: We have to fight all the advocate for yourself all the time.
Speaker 5: All the time.
Speaker 2: At what point in your career did were you able to I guess like take a stand as like a female comic and.
Speaker 5: Not just I feel like the word no when you can find say no, that's very powerful, Like I said no to the Thing and the white and got it. Anyway, you have to be financially pretty sad, so if you say no and you miss an opportunity, you're okay with it. You have to have been so consistent in being a beast that they have to respect you even if they don't like you, and you have to be able to go toe to toe with any of these motherfucking men period. Yeah, that's when I think things started to change for me. When I wasn't letting up, and I kept my foot on their neck and I kept showing up and kept killing it and kept having fan and kept having people who ride with me and who love me and stuff like that. I think that's when things change because I have spent my career being the business they whish would sit down and shut the fuck up and go away, but I never did.
Speaker 4: That's right, And now you put you got to put other people on right, you know, like Pam And you were saying you had a tough time.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I mean just because I life was really lifing. You know, in a probably in a five year span, I probably experienced shit that nobody have experienced.
Speaker 3: Like whoever had a kid that got kidnapped?
Speaker 5: Like me?
Speaker 2: You know, I had My son was kidnapped putting the trunk of a kakahar and left for dead. And then both of my parents died. Then my aunt, my uncle, my grandmother died. Then my daughter was in a terrible accident and broke her neck and broke up back like who Like it was just and this was like when I say, in a short amount of time, and through all of that, I was still like I was still hitting stages. I still wouldn't cancel a show.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like that was like your life right out? Let me go do this just for a moment. I don't to.
Speaker 3: This day, I think that that's still my thing.
Speaker 2: You know, I keep busy. I when the holidays come up, you know, I gotta I gotta be at a show. I gotta be on somebody's stage. I you know, the more time that I'm alone is when I think about it.
Speaker 5: Where you from Jersey?
Speaker 3: From Jersey, you know.
Speaker 2: So I realized that when I'm faced with being alone, like when my daughter and everybody leave the house and I'm in the house by myself, I'm in there like oh ship, because now I'm forced to think about it.
Speaker 5: If I don't like silence music, yes.
Speaker 3: If I'm driving home, I got to call somebody on my way home.
Speaker 5: Trying to radio play for music that I don't like silence, that's when the ship comes.
Speaker 2: So comedy is literally, you know, my outlet, you know. And I'm like you, I've been on stage since I was three, doing theater and stuff like that with my mom, you know what I'm saying. So everything that I do is really a reflection of her, and that's what keeps me pushing. But I'm afraid to stop. I really am afraid to stop.
Speaker 5: So what would you stop for? Stop? Why? Right?
Speaker 2: Because there's there's no plan.
Speaker 5: Bloody and blood out like you.
Speaker 4: And it isn't it nice to see where lou neell is in her life to know that, like, yes, these are the process that you had to go through to get here, to know that, like.
Speaker 1: Keep pushing, keep pushing, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 5: Since I don't say that, you know, it's just a hamster, will you got to do like that? But every now and then you do got to jump off. Yeah, that's where the vacation come in because even the hamster get tired. You know, we're not machines with real people. With women, we need relationships, we need even if it's just more material you know what I'm saying. We need to do the girls thing or else you get merged in the guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because this comedy world is very male centrica I will say, like, just even when I go places and I like I go to you know, I go to comedy shows at the time.
Speaker 3: A lot of times I'd be like, where all the women at.
Speaker 5: They have comedy shows that have six men on them? But no, no, no six men.
Speaker 3: Oh not even the ones.
Speaker 5: They have comedy shows that have six men. But your audience is male and female, right, So why don't you have a representative for a female But the females are so used to see them. Man, they don't even buck buck about that. They don't even fight for that. You know what I'm saying. It doesn't make no sense to me, but I guess that they've been getting away with us so long. Like even if you walk down the street right now in your city, you anywhere, you say name my top your top ten favorite college, they're gonna name ten men. You'd be like, well, what about what about one to side about Jones Rivers? Oh yeah, because with the afterthought, it's no shad like.
Speaker 1: Top ten female comedians.
Speaker 4: They committee is top committee is automatically means men they can't name.
Speaker 2: But see, that's the thing about you know Lunel, is that she's considered a top comedian. Yeah, you know they don't well from in my little circle, what I hear, they don't really differentiate you and be like top female. It's just like you have gotten to that point where they be like Lunel.
Speaker 5: Because with me having this residency in Vegas, which I'm the only female with a comedy residency in Love Vegas, not just only black female, the only period. So my audience is male and female, and their tourists and They're not just from around the block, so you have to make everybody happy. And I feel like there's a thing called being guy funny. Guy funny is when even God, most of the time, when guys come to comedy shows, they're drug there by a girl, especially if it's her female. But if you can get to a point where guys would come see you even without a bitch, that's guy funny. That's you know, they want to hear you too, and that makes me very happy.
Speaker 4: Right But I love this and I want to I'm glad that you came today, Pam, because I knew this is you know, I got.
Speaker 3: A job tomorrow and I don't care. I had to fall down the flight of stairs tomorrow. I gotta go to work in the neck brace.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: They was like Lunelle. I was like, oh, yes, I gotta be here because I had to meet you.
Speaker 2: I met you some years ago at the Comic Comedy Convention or the Comics Rock Convention, and I was probably my first year in comedy.
Speaker 5: Whole flood does that, Hope Flood. She's in New York right now at the Book of Morning right now.
Speaker 3: So I'm not going to say I met you.
Speaker 5: I saw you in my mind.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I've seen I met Lunell.
Speaker 2: But we were there and you were up on the stage and you had like, you know, did a set and I was sitting here like.
Speaker 3: Oh ship. Back then, I was in my mom like I made it because I am in.
Speaker 5: A room with the same way when I was in the room with Wanda Sikes, the same way when I was in the room with Laura Hayes who was my peer, and she was there too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yo, so I'm trust me. I'm in all right now, like keeping my cool because I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: I received that, but I am like, as soon as these cameras go off.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about your injuries, right right, So she couldn't go to work. Yeah understand, God Kaylunell dot com because she is not You're actually gonna be in Jersey, so that might be something.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I love that, you know, because I did a commercial for it. I don't even know what the day today is?
Speaker 3: What's today? The twenty four? Twenty four?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, but yeah, so I just am so happy that Lunell, you finally made it. She was good on her word because I was like when are we going to get Lunell on the service? And you said, I want to come to your nasty podcast.
Speaker 3: You're nasty, but I love that. Shout out to the team from making it happen too and really.
Speaker 5: Staying a little later because I know it's tardy. You were trying to pride myself on not being that.
Speaker 1: But it's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I want to go nowhere, that right here and wait Golderg, I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 3: We feel important. So thank you so much for coming.
Speaker 5: Of them.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I keep my word.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: We love you lou now so much.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you, ladies. And I want to hear more about this by sexuality anyway, I feel like she's about to talk about I want to hear some things.
Speaker 3: She's about to hear unicorn.
Speaker 2: All right, look, I got a show in Jersey. I'm actually headline in one woman show in Jersey on March sixteenth. So I'm giving away tickets. So yes, it's in South Orange, New Jersey.
Speaker 5: That's my parents show.
Speaker 2: Yes, if y'all want, we don't want to come to the show, shoot me, d m me and say lip service. I got about five sets of tickets. That's ten tickets I'm giving away, So check my Instagram. I am underscored, just pam, follow me, d m me, lip service, and I'm gon.
Speaker 1: Shoot, no, we're buying tickets to.
Speaker 3: Comb High School. Were outside the j U S T j U S t okay, I am, I'm all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Here, you can memorize your lines.
Speaker 1: You just got.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 1: That line
Speaker 5: It