Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's guess you.
Speaker 1: Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: We are back for another episode of Gilmore Girls Gazette and we have some fun headlines today.
Speaker 1: Yes, but first, Danielle, Yes, I realized something very important that I have to discuss with you. What it came to me this morning when I woke up. By the way, I'd like to tell you how proud of myself that we record this at nine am. My alarm on off at eight fifty five, and I was like, I had woke up, rise and shine baby, is it woke up or woken up? I had woken up, woken at seven and then eight, but I was did a meditation and I was like, I wonder if I can fall back to sleep.
Speaker 4: I right back to sleep.
Speaker 1: Like a baby. Although I don't know why they say slept like a baby because.
Speaker 3: Baby's on sleep. I know that's like the biggest hypocrisy of Okay.
Speaker 1: Universe of all. Here's my question, who is going to be my co host when you're on maternity leave? This is what I woke up like. My body was like, I don't know like, first of all, how can I do this with about you? But I have to.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm gonna be bummed and it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: You're gonna miss so much Parenthood. Are you gonna just like keep watching it? We watch it?
Speaker 3: Yes, And the last time we did this, when I was on maternal leave for Gilmark Girls.
Speaker 1: We didn't have I didn't didn't have our own show.
Speaker 4: Well Suzanne jumped in right, so.
Speaker 1: So yes, but we didn't have just you and.
Speaker 4: Me right right. So this is my my.
Speaker 1: People's princess leaving and they're stuck with me.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is my pitch, and you just you tell me how.
Speaker 1: You feel about it. It's fine because you're the one leaving, so you should be able to pick.
Speaker 3: So I think for Gilmen Girls because that I feel like Jackie and Emma should jump in there in it.
Speaker 4: They do the headlines, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 3: I think for Parenthood, we bring in somebody new who's very close to it.
Speaker 4: We bring in Mark, who's our.
Speaker 1: Editor idea love of Parenthood.
Speaker 3: He knows Raquel personally and also he edits our show every single week, so he knows everything we're saying totally. At the end of like after he edits every episode and he goes, uh, this that boat like he gives me like.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're totally in, completely in, also totally in on the green room that you have in the background of your were you sweeping standboor? I mean, first of all, Danielle, also, oh my god, you're so pregnant. Oh did you see we're in the biggest shirt. But I am pregnant. I have a new idea to end our show today too, So everybody should stay tuned for the end because I have a whole new idea. Okay, it's a great plan. I feel a lot better. I think it would be fun.
Speaker 4: You guys are going to love.
Speaker 1: He's with just a be bit of snark, hilarious, so nice, with a just that hint of snark that you need in a friend. I'm glad you liked my idea.
Speaker 4: I thought I've been thinking about that.
Speaker 1: It's sure, I want to do what you want to do, but I love that idea. That's great. Uh, where to begin? Should we begin with Rommy Malick news, which I know is a weird way start because it's so like a small Gilmore character, but it's kind of a cool, little Bricky News. Russell Well, Oh my god, Russell Crow. That was hard to say, fast Crow. Rommy Mallick and Michael Shannon have a new movie called Neuremberg, which I'm assuming was about Nuremberg, and it's been acquired by Sony Pictures Classic and it's set in post World War two Neuremberg. That was my gut. I didn't know that it was going to be set in post World War two Nuremberg, but I felt that Nurrenberg was going to be a part of it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't totally remember all the Nuremberg stuff, but I knew the name, didn't know it was a city. Thought it was just something to do with the war.
Speaker 4: Look, I love Rommy Mallick.
Speaker 1: I want to say Raymy, but it's Rommy.
Speaker 4: It's Rommy.
Speaker 1: Picture Centers I looked at. It's a picture centers on an American psychiatrist played by Romy Mallick, whose tasked with determining whether Nasny Nazi prisoners are fit to stand trial for their war. He finds himself in a complex battle of wits with Russell Crowe, whoa oh turn, all right, though.
Speaker 3: I did take a turn onto Brighter News.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good way to start.
Speaker 3: Jane Lynch and Best in showcashher beloved pet stories the twenty fifth anniversary union in New York.
Speaker 1: Oh that's okay. I liked Best in Show, but I didn't love it like so many people loved it.
Speaker 3: Jackie, I feel like we're missing the nugget, which is what is Jane Lynch's pet story?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's her story? That's kind of what we know that they all gathered. But we know we need to know her pet story. Let's let them find it. Okay, Well, we continue and then we'll go back to the pet story.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a game which gime. One girl stared dating Johnny Debt.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I should have not?
Speaker 1: Oh you okay, I already peeked ahead.
Speaker 4: No, I know the answer, right, we both do.
Speaker 1: But let's give people at home a chance to I think.
Speaker 4: Should we give them one clue?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sure, I don't know what your clue is going to be.
Speaker 3: The clue is a mother you may not have necessarily liked.
Speaker 1: Well, I like your face. You're like very proud of your own clue. It was sherlyng Finn and I did not know this until yesterday that she dated Johnny Depp. I know she either gave a quote he was very sweet. He was my first love, and she gave this in an interview with the big issue, which I don't know if the big issue is, but I want to give them credit.
Speaker 4: And for those that don't match the real name of the character. She played, Anna Nardini.
Speaker 1: So April's mom interesting that the headline was Gilmore Girls star dated Johnny Depp instead of Twin Peaks star. But maybe they felt like it had more clickbait if they said girl Gilmore Girls, and I kind of agree.
Speaker 4: I agree, I do agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 4: We have the We have the story story for Geene Lynch, breaking news guys.
Speaker 3: The story story is she had a soft spot for senior dogs. Who doesn't she Her home is filled with the presence of two elderly black Cocker spaniels. Everything they do is funny. Charles is about twelve years old and his ears float. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's clumsy, so even sitting down, he's like this and his ears are floating, and he goes to jump on you and he falls. Charles has the funniest dog out there.
Speaker 1: Where you senior dogs calmer in general. Yes, yes, yes, yes, middle aged people we're a little calmer.
Speaker 3: Although I want all senior dogs want to do is cuddle, eat, he.
Speaker 1: Loved on, Oh cute. I'm working on calming my body and stayings centered. Are you working on that? Working on breathing because I think I just literally throughout the day. I mean I'm breathing right, like obviously I'm upright, but not breathe. Can we do something fun? Obviously.
Speaker 3: So there's this Instagram post that's going viral. It's the handle is at Star's Hollow Diaries, and it's saying, if Gilmore Girls was made in twenty in the twenty twenties, so twenty years after it was made.
Speaker 1: Who would be the act of the character. I've seen this, I have not looked at it, so I will try to say it and then you say what they said. Okay, so give me the character and I will see who would be that person today, Laura, I, so this is so weird. I'm having uh that the lady from Blue Bloods is what's coming into my mind, but like the one from Sex and the City. But I still think she's a little too old. So let me think I got nothing.
Speaker 4: What do they give Mandy Moore?
Speaker 1: I don't really like it. I know I.
Speaker 3: Love Mandy Moore. I love, love, love, love her so much. She already did this is.
Speaker 1: Me too, But this is not the right She's not she doesn't have the sarcasm.
Speaker 3: So I would have done, Oh my god, what's her real name? Lily Tomlinson, Emillian Paris? I kind of would have liked it for her.
Speaker 1: Lily Thoms. No, that's not her.
Speaker 3: That's your real name, isn't it Lily Collins? Why do I say Tomlinson? Who's Lily Tomlinson?
Speaker 1: Think you were trying to say Lily Tomlin?
Speaker 4: No, Tom Wilson, who's Lily? What is her name?
Speaker 1: First of all, everybody's like Lily Tomilson is very old. Her name is not Tomilson. It's Lily Tomlin and she was in nine to five? But who is Lily?
Speaker 4: I don't know why. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: This will help the end of the show is going to be so good, So Colin, no pass no on that. I don't have the answer yet. Give me a minute on the casting, but noa on both of these.
Speaker 3: Rory, Oh, give me a second.
Speaker 1: Somebody fun uh, somebody young and fun. Oh my god, Wednesday.
Speaker 3: I think Jen not Otaga is too like, she's too sarcastic, she's too like enough, too edgy.
Speaker 1: Who's Whoa's? This is a hard game because every name has gone completely out of my head?
Speaker 4: Can I tell you what I would have said? Or Millie Bobby Brown?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no? What did they say? No? But that's okay. Who did they say?
Speaker 4: Amelia Jones?
Speaker 1: Who's Amelia Jones? I'm not have to get the Google out during this game. Amelia Jones and Amelia Jones.
Speaker 4: I don't know Millia Jones too well, but she seems like she's great.
Speaker 1: Never never heard of her. I'm still looking up Lily Tomlins. Then it's Lily tom Oh. I liked that girl from Coda. She's the girl from Coda. I love the en. I never saw Coda, but I've seen that end song where she sings It's amazing. Give me the next one.
Speaker 4: What about like Elle Fanning or Elle's too old? You think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need someone Yet at the other brain, they need to be like a sixteen year old actress. Sixteen year old actress?
Speaker 4: All right, well, I don't know. All right, We moving on Dean.
Speaker 1: I don't know the young actors, is what I'm realizing. I don't know the sixteen Partridge who Lewis Partridge who starred in He's Paddington. All right, spirl line this game, but keep going.
Speaker 3: You know what I would have done for for Dean, I would have done like Christopher Briney or.
Speaker 4: Something like that.
Speaker 1: Or don't know who that is either.
Speaker 3: B Gavia, the guys from the Summer I turn pretty Gavin Casco whatever. I can't never say his last name. I feel like those two either or would be like give that.
Speaker 1: I do have my Luke. I have my Luke. I think, Okay, who's Luke? Josh Deamel. He's a little old, but I like it. He could do. They said, just throw, which I do like.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's fine too, But joshmel is better. Log be rugged. He's so handsome about Logan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Patrick Schwarzenegger, Oh.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, that's good. That is good.
Speaker 3: But they put Rudy Panko who's from Outer Banks, and I think that is bought on. That is very good, Very Lane, Jenna Ortega, Oh change you that?
Speaker 4: I do like that?
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you?
Speaker 4: They said, Ashley Leao Okay, Paris, we.
Speaker 1: Didn't do Jess yet, right, Paris. Oh my god. See my problem is I don't know the young ones. Did they say Katherine Newton? Hailey Steinfeld is twenty eight. She's a little old. But Katherine Newton, I know who that is. This is an interesting game. It's hard. We needed a lot more time. We're going to need the people to weigh in.
Speaker 4: Okay, Emily, but Emily, give me a second.
Speaker 1: This should be in my wheelhouse. This should really be something I know. Sarah Paulson. Sarah Paulson, Oh all right.
Speaker 4: They have Christine Baranski.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good, but I feel like that she's like a bit older. I feel like you could go a little younger.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I like this. It is just the first thing that came to my mind. So bear with me. Kim Katrol, I feel I could play a good Emily.
Speaker 1: Really really good. I feel both are casting there. That was our best one.
Speaker 4: What about Richard.
Speaker 1: I'm going with like a Dermott mulroney, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, Jed.
Speaker 1: And freaking Kim Katrol. It's pretty good. And I'm also fine with Dylan McDermot. Theyre kind of interchangeable. But I'm gonna go Dermott Mulron.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love that so much. They don't have Jess on here. They put by the way they put John Lithgow as Richard.
Speaker 1: That's good too, but I think that they're going too old there.
Speaker 4: I do agree we need somebody for Jess.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You know who?
Speaker 1: I really like Timothy shallowmey.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right. I love Felix Snallard from Ginny and Georgia.
Speaker 1: I've ever heard of him, but good it's he would.
Speaker 3: Be a good Jess, very good Jess. He's the one that plays Marcus for the people that are watching Jeannie and Georgia right now.
Speaker 1: I like it. Ansel Elgort, some of them. I googled brown haired twenty year old actors. I can't with you.
Speaker 4: Is Ansel Elgort still in his twenties?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, they didn't see.
Speaker 4: He's thirty one.
Speaker 1: He's thirty one, but he could play down. He looks pretty young. Yeah, it's a hard game. I know a lot more time with a lot.
Speaker 3: Let's post this on Instagram and let's have sure way in and we can give our big ones like the whoever and.
Speaker 1: I can always redo because this is on the spot, right.
Speaker 3: I do think Emily and Richard parings are our top notch though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are pretty solid. That was ours. I'm just stumped by Lorlai, so just let me know. I came across something in Women's World. I don't know why. I was looking at Women's World and it was the Switched at Birth cast? Where are They Now? And I realized, like, we've never really talked a lot about Switched at Birth? And it was a great show. Okay, Vanessa Morano do you have you? Did you ever watch it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: So basically the gist was Vanessa Morano was a girl growing up pretty privileged with Leah Thompson as her mom. The dad was recognizable I just can't remember, and the brother was from high school musical. Actually it's Tidale as Laura. I absolutely not a hundred percent. No, you're better with Lily Omland. Okay, So anyway, Vanessa Morano played this girl Bay and then this girl Katie Leclerk played this girl Daphne, and they realize they are sixteen years old, and they realized they were switched at birth, that the hospital switched them, so obviously they're not like like just given to their other parent, but there parent gets the opportunity to kind of know them. And I have to say it was quite a good show, Like it really was. So that's all I really wanted to say, but it was a good show. I also had a thing this morning where I thought, what if after Parenthood we rewatched Handmaid's Tale because Alexi, oh.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't know, You're gonna have to come over and hold my hand.
Speaker 1: Too dark, too dark, We'll go back to Masel. All right, fine, fair. You know what's kind of cool because I really like her Nicole Eggert, who played like in a dar meeting. No was it a da ar meeting? Nope, she was in the Parents Club or whatever it was called PTA. Oh yeah at Chilton she was one of the moms and she's gonna be co hosting with Scott. So that made me go like, oh, we always forget to report on Nicole Eggert. And I saw a really cool interview with her. So this guy Steve Cometko who was on he was like the big guy on E when E kind of.
Speaker 3: Began right like an anchor, like yeah, he was the guy.
Speaker 1: Like I can't even compare him, but like think you know Mario Lopez. Yeah, like those types of people on E and he was really really good and then he like disappeared from Hollywood and then he just came back with this podcast and it's called like Still Here Hollywood or whatever, and he has these like really interesting sort of guests that are kind of where are they now? But they're not where are they now? Like Leah Thompson was on it and I'm blanking, but a bunch of people that you'd be like, oh my god, I totally know them. Yeah, you don't hear like long form interviews with them, but I totally know them, Like lots of good guests. The thing I think about him that's kind of interesting is he does ask sort of interesting questions, different questions than you're basic, like, so it'll be a bill your movie project, you know that kind of thing. And Nicole Eggert was one of the guests, and I thought it was fascinating. It was a really good It was really good. So anyway, check that out if you want to. Oh my god, this is a nutty story I found. Yes, Danny Strong, who is do not give me the name? Oh my god, this is the menopause. His last They only call him his last name, and I want to say Hubble, but that's not it because that's from a different movie with barbar Streis hands. Oh oh, he's the paper edit. Doyle Shubble was not totally crazy, Tom Winson, Okay, Andy Cohen, So no, it's so good, you know, great, Lily, Tomlinson. I want everyone to see Amy's Harry.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: First of all, I will what is this wart wod so recently? I mean I was dreaming four minutes before I was starting. Let me also just tell you, guys the wonderfulness of meditation, like it is a game changer. And don't say to me, like my mom does, I can't do it. I can't do it. I'm not capable. Every human is capable. Anyway, I digress. Andy Cohen sold his apartment, if I have this right, keep me honest. Andy Cohen sold his apartment to Danny Strong. Yes, Doyle. Doyle then bought a unit in the building that Andy Cohen lived in, So they flipped buildings. Now, they didn't flip apartments. Andy is moving into Danny Strong's and Danny Strong's moving into Andy's building. I mean that is that is some freaky Friday. Almost stuff right there.
Speaker 4: I know stuff. I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is like a very weird thing to say, but I'm always fascinated when I go to New York because you know, Amy and I we both live in California, so you know, a yard is very important to us. Outside space is very important to us.
Speaker 1: A bedroom bigger than a closet important to us.
Speaker 4: So people that live in New York, I always find it so fascinating that, like they have people above them and below them.
Speaker 3: And I know you get that in apartment buildings too, it and whatnot. But I mean, like you, no matter what, you can't buy a yard.
Speaker 1: Some people have those like brownstones with little yards. I've seen it on like Instagram.
Speaker 4: But then you still have your neighbors on you still share walls, right, the.
Speaker 1: Whole thing is a whole different vibe, and some people love it. I couldn't last or so.
Speaker 3: Whenever I go to New York, I'm like, I wish I could just go see what Andy Cohen's house looks like.
Speaker 1: Well, I get it's like five stories, right, some of those it's probably crazy next times bigger than my house, yes, But some people have the smallest apartments I've ever seen right right, I wonder if you'd like it. I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I I need to be outside, so I think that would really screw with me.
Speaker 5: I won't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have issues with people being above, below or side to side.
Speaker 1: Bothered to buy noise. Although oh my god, I got a new clock and it's in my kitchen. Now I don't have a big house. I'm not gonna lie. It's not like an and.
Speaker 4: You can hear it, can hear it, but I don't know that is an immediate no.
Speaker 1: I can tune it out. But it's weird to me that I can hear it. And my mom's like she came over to hear it, and I'm like, my ears are like spider man. I'm like, I can hear it.
Speaker 3: Hear that stuff all the time. And but there's one time I was getting a massage and they had a clock that was and I was like, I even asked, I will like in the middle of it, I was like, is there any way to I thought.
Speaker 1: I heard a rat rawling up my wall again last night, but then I think maybe it was the wind. So we'll I'll come back to you on that next week, because you know, that's how I discover a rat. I had a rat in my attic bubble. Not gonna lie because I live like out here, in like the farmland. It's really a golf course. But and my ears are so rat aware that if I hear filling up the wall, I just immediately my whole body. Ever, Yeah, so I thought I heard something last night, but then I'm not sure. So I'm going to give it time. I'm going to give it another couple of days before I call rat patrol. A few more stories before we finish this edition. This one is going to mean something to somebody. Allen, our engineer, yeah, I wish he was here, is considering a new Jessica Jones ahead of Kristin Riders Daredevil Born Again Return. So that seems like a headline we definitely needed to report and that people would be excited about. It just means very little to me because I'm not familiar with Jessica Jones, although I do remember Kristin Ritter playing it, and I know what Daredevil is. Daredevil was that Ben Affleck thing with Jennifer Garner playing Electra. That's how they fell in love. So okay, I don't know if you want to comment on that Kathleen Wilhoyt is joining Murdaw Murders Hulu series. This I will sign. I was proud of this headline. It's from April, but we missed it. We was Murdall. That was that guy.
Speaker 4: Already a serious about it?
Speaker 1: Go to jail or get off? He like murdered his allegedly wife and son, but the one son lived and I think did he get off? I'm gonna have to google that.
Speaker 4: Hold on, we saw a series about this already? What was it on? Somebody needs to help me hear.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've seen a series. Oh. Alex Murdall was found guilty of murdering his wife Maggie and son Paul, series consecutive life sentences. He was also found guilty of financial crimes and it received a forty year sentence for that. Are all these like Kangaroa and twenty seven years for financial charges? Wow? But I think they cast Noah Emeric as him, and let me say good casting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I was right. There was a Netflix Docky series, So this is.
Speaker 1: Who this is. They're going to be the drama version, right? Wow? Wow? Will White will portray Gloria, the doting housekeeper who was a housekeeper.
Speaker 3: The housekeeper also die, No, she did not, but she she like I thought there was no mysterious death of a housekeeper.
Speaker 4: No that the housekeeper did not die.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is so weird. Jason Clark is Alex Murdall, not Noah Emeric, and I actually feel like no emic would have been better. Patricia Arquette is Maggie Murdall. This is quite a cast. And Britney Snow is in it. Oh, this is a good cast. And I feel like this is gonna be juicy sign. This is going to be the new Menendez like thing. Remember the Ryan Murphy Menendez Right, all right, let me get out my trivia cars trivial pursuit yet, did we No? I didn't get mine yet we have the monopoly them. We're so boring.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jackie, did you watch the docu series?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I did not, But after I saw this headline and clicked on it, I am going.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, I'm gonna kid from what I remember, and I could be blurring to crimes.
Speaker 4: I think I could.
Speaker 3: I think doesn't Pall like the one brother that survives?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he befriends the dad. No, I think he defends the dad and they're defending the dad.
Speaker 3: They have like a boating thing. Oh my god, I am I got it. They have like a boating things. Sounds familiar, my god. And like the girlfriend dies, I know.
Speaker 1: That there was what there was a housekeeper. I think that died. This is the same thing. Or was it a mysterious girlfriend? It was a housekeeper. No, maybe that's a different thing. Maybe it is a weird friend. I don't know. We're going to need to really.
Speaker 3: Paul had been indicted in April twenty nineteen, seven weeks after the crash, on charges of boating under the influence causing a death.
Speaker 1: Paul the son, Wow, I'm going to watch this.
Speaker 4: I remember this. Yeah, I'm ready for this. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, good casts too. This is going to be legit. Uh here comes to trivia. Okay. Also, my eyes are getting worse every day. I just want you to know. But I can still And Jackie, please back up a little. I hope you can hear me. Why does Laurlai have to bail Luke out of.
Speaker 5: Jo because he he vandalizes the car or something like that, right, like kicks the car Nichole's lover's car.
Speaker 1: What happens when Rory accomplishes Oh my god, see that.
Speaker 4: It was blurred, biel blur.
Speaker 1: What happens when Rory accompanies her grandparents to Yale? He sides to join Yale? Remember they tricked her into that interview used the word cajoled, but like mysteriously that person was ready to talk to her. What is the name of the lawyer Richard hires for Rory. Oh that's a good one. Hard, very hard.
Speaker 4: But oh my god, Digger's dad.
Speaker 1: No, not Digger's dad, an insurance Charlie Davenport. Really hard, It's really hard. What does Kirk call his cat old on?
Speaker 4: I know this one, Jackie? Do you know?
Speaker 1: No? I don't.
Speaker 4: What what is it?
Speaker 1: Miss Mellington? Kat Kirk? Is there one more? That's the news?
Speaker 4: I don't like ending on the note.
Speaker 1: Oh I wanted to end on a new thing. It's called menopause minute and pregnancy pause. So you get to say the weird crap that's going on in your body one full minute, maybe thirty seconds, And I get to say the weird stuff that's going on in my body, and then people can join in and tell us the weird stuff. All right, you've seen that lady that I Do not care club on Instagram.
Speaker 3: All I know is Pregnancy Pause in Menopause Minute is a really good podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I know. When we do listen if you want to, there'll be a segment about Menopause Minute and pregnancy Pause. I like it. Within listen if you want to.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll tell you what mine is.
Speaker 3: I'm at the point where literally my belly button may explode.
Speaker 1: Oh like it feels like, oh that's so I never thought it. Just like feels like it's it's already. Are you normally an Innie?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so an Inny becomes a crazy Audie?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Would you wear a bikini?
Speaker 4: I mean I have, it's summertime. I've been having to. But it's a one piece. I'm not a bikini.
Speaker 1: Is not a bikini?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: No, a bikini, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Because you just be like, I'm not that person.
Speaker 4: I'm not that person. But rocket good for you?
Speaker 1: Is it with a skirt or no?
Speaker 4: No, just a just a good old one piece.
Speaker 1: Is your butt bigger than it was before? Or does the butt stay the same? The butt's the same because guess what happens in menopause. The butt doesn't stay the same.
Speaker 4: The but gets bigger.
Speaker 1: That's my experience. I literally got in the shower one day and I have a mirror, and I looked in the mirror and I thought, who's that person? Who's that person.
Speaker 4: Having a big But it's not that not that bad.
Speaker 1: It's fine, it's fine. I I just have to it's pants are so challenging because you're like, I have old pants that I cannot even possibly get into.
Speaker 4: And you know what's interesting is you've lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's so nice.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're at your smallest now.
Speaker 1: You could not be more incorrect. I'm small from here to here, and I'm small from just above the knees down the middle section. Is totally crazy. It's so crazy. Then the other thing I was going to tell you about Metopausemi, we should have a timer beas you know, when you're out in the sun and you're like, I'm hot, it's because the sun is on your body right, and you're like, right hot, I'm hot from the inside, Like right now, I'm not. I'm like when I'm sleeping and I wake up, I'm like I'm hot from the inside. It's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Is it equivalent of a feeling as to when you work out and then you go in the shower and you're sweating in the shower and you're like, how this is even pausible? But it's because your body hasn't cooled down yet and you're just you're in cold water, but your body is sweating.
Speaker 1: It's yet, it's still different than that. It's still different than that. Now here's what I will say to those listening. It's not that bad. Actually, Like could I have this for the rest of my life and be totally a happy person? Yeah, it's not that bad. And I fall back to sleep. It's all fine. And I'm not on hormone replacement yet I'm hemming and hawing about it. I get the pack, but a lot of people do. But then you'd have to take progesterone and that's all the side effects. And I'm like, ah, right, there's pluses and minus says I'm no doctor, my doctor. We just touch base on it every three months. You got like a five year window. But the hot from the inside, but also the anxiety. The anxiety is of another level. Now I had anxiety before, so I don't know if a person who never had anxiety before would have anxiety, because they may just be wired differently. But because I was anxious before, very heightened everything going on in my brain, Like there's actual my brain is rewiring. Did you know that now? I'm in menopause now and I learned one more thing in this menopause minute. You're only in menopause one day. Then you're either perry menopause or post menopause. So you're perry still no post oh post? Did you know the day that you were in menopause was uh huh February second or March second? I think we've debated this before, and Mark, our new co host, weighed in that he felt it was March second. I don't know if it's the one day year or if I had to wait another month after the year, So it's either February second or March second.
Speaker 4: Of your last period was twenty twenty four, But I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's a year of your last period. Correct, Wow, you haven't had a period for a year. I guess I kind of have it either, But that's.
Speaker 1: February twenty Since February second, twenty twenty four, I had one little weird thing that I had to get ultrasound, which if anybody has to get an ultrasound, send me a message. I can totally take care of you. It's fine. It's actually totally fine. I don't think people are scared of ultra sounds except for you. It goes up you. I know. I've had that like sixty times, through googling it, youtubing it, doing all kinds of things to prepare. I see CC there, CC are one of our like PA's. She's like, oh my god, this is a lot to take in. Yeah, because she's so young, so she's like not even near pregnancy or menopause. So I can just see her typing away, bless God, blessed cec. Enjoy your twenties, body going, what are these.
Speaker 4: Enjoy your twenties when you don't have weird symptoms like this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I hadn't in my twenties. I was perusing, although I did have weird spotting sometimes not to be gross, but sometimes I can tell you about that's like opulation. All right, this is the menopause.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Is that the view? There's only ladies listening. We've got like five guys, so these ladies are like I'm with you, sister, I am with you. I love the I do not care club ladies. She's pretty hilarious. Yeah, we put that at the end because barely anyone stays till the area, but they should. They should. All right, y'all, see you next week.
Speaker 2: Good times. That's the news.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, don't forget. Follow us on Instagram at I Am All In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.