Speaker 1: Thanks Scott han An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawns a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: The state run legacy media mob has largely been ignoring how the deep state is being exposed. There's two big stories out today. One the White House, the Trump White House Council raising very serious questions about the legality of Joe Biden's final wave of pardons and commutations, urging the DOJ and Congress to interview the former president's advisors to determine if he truly authorized acts of clemency and pardons signed by an auto pen operated by his staff, and more and more. Even Joe Biden's interview in The New York Times indicate that he only set down standards and criteria which would invalidate probably every one of them.
Speaker 2: And so we're going to get to the bottom of that.
Speaker 1: The other big issue is material evidence has been discovered in previously secret, prohibited access case files raising concern about FBI agents and the abuse of their authority or obstruction of investigations to help democrats. Anyway, here, with all the deep dive investigative reporting, is our friend John Solomon again, chief investigative reporter, founder editor in chief Justinnews dot com.
Speaker 2: Sir, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm well, you said those up right. It's an amazing moment to see some of these documents come out. I'm really shocked by some of the things we're finding right now.
Speaker 1: All right, let's start with commutations and pardons and auto pen and Joe Biden and in his own words, I find it pretty damning. And that was the New York Times interview. But if you listen to White House Counsel David Warrington, and you wrote this in your piece and a memo to President Donald Trump's Chief of Staff Susie Wiles, they do not have the authority to conduct interviews the White House Council, doesn't. We recommend that you approved making the information contained in this memorandum and the supporting materials available to entities that do have the power explain that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a very powerful moment in the in the unraveling of the Biden era and potentially what we didn't know about President Biden because it was hidden from us. First off, what Dave Warrington's investigation found was that the President Joe Biden's staff believed he had a legal obligation to sign by hand any pardons that he gave. That was the rule that they created at the beginning of the presidency. But as the presidency went on, Joe Biden was working less and less. He was in the office lesson s and they couldn't get pardons in front of him. There was a memo at one point says because of the president's limited schedule, sometimes things weak to get a single pardon from him. At some point, Joe Biden became so disinterested in exercising one of the most awesome powers that he had his presidents, the pardoner of the power to partner commutation. He outsourced it to Vice President Kamala Harris, which, by the way, the constitution doesn't allow for. That is a body of evidences out there. And now what Dave Warrington says is listen to make sure that these memos are an accurate reflection, to make sure we can come to a question about whether these commutations and pardons were legal. Remember, President Biden gave thirty seven people a reprieve from death pamilies that juries that imposed them. He undid the will of the juries. They may be invalid based on some of the evidence. What Dave Warranton is asking is that the Justice Department in Congress, do subpoenas, do compelled interviews, and find out if these documents are an accurate reflection. If they are, there's a strong possibility that the Trump Justice Department could come and declare some of those pardons and commutations legally in balot.
Speaker 1: All right, So what this thing concludes with, according to the memo, is if Biden made every clemency decision pardon decision, then why do is briefing books from December of twenty twenty four to January twenty twenty five contain nothing of substance on pardons mutations that he allegedly approved. Now, that goes to a previous report that you had where his very own Department of Justice, the second in command, and this is behind Meryk Garland was warning two days before Joe left office that raising the question of the legality of all of that. So even they thought that they had legal issues going into this, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had legal issues at the beginning. They believe the president has an obligation to sign he uses the auto pen instead, and as they get towards the end, they're very concerned that these mass category pardons where the president isn't even identifying which people he might be pardoning. He just like, hey, here's a class. Did you guys figure it out? They were deeply concerned that this was illegal and not sustainable in the courts. And that is the mess that Joe Biden left this country as he exited the White House. And I think we're going to have to walk through this for a period of time until we get some final answers. But the fact that his own Justice Department had concerns about his behavior, that is, his own staff couldn't get him to pay attention to pardons, and that's why he was outsourcing it. And at the very beginning they told the guy, hey, you got to sign on the dotted line. An auto pen doesn't work. The fact it didn't allow any of those three concerns, I think is going to become a major issue. I would expect James Comer to ramp up these interviews and maybe the Justice Department to start to take some action. And then there's one final part, because about a month ago President Biden raried his head up and said, I listen, the reason I used the auto pen is that there were fifteen hundred pardons that I didn't have time to sign them all, and Dave Warrington's great review puts the lie to that one. It turns out those mass pardons only required two personal signature, so it wasn't a lot of work. It wasn't fifteen hundred signatures. But unfortunately Joe Biden didn't do that. As far as we can tell, no evidence in the arch is that he attended the meetings or that he personally approved some of these. And I think given that there's going to be a pretty strong investigation in Congress and the Justice Department the next few weeks, and I wouldn't be surprised before we get to the holidays season the Justice departments made a determination on the legality of some of these pardons and commutations.
Speaker 1: Well, right after you were on the program late last week, we had on James Comer the House Overside Committee, and he raised the possibility of bringing in people if Kamala Harris was in fact, if this was handed off to her, of her being called in, maybe Biden family members being called in something you and I've discussed in the past, and that would include you know, Hunter Biden, Jim Biden people that as a matter of law, would not have the ability to invoke the Fifth Amendment because they themselves got these pardons. And by the way, I'd call an Adam schiff while I'm at it.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, yeah, I think all of that. And Kamala Harris, I think is one of those, as you mentioned, that is on the circle list now. I think given the fact that there's a clear reference that the President outsourced these pardon decisions to her, knowing what she did could be very significant, and she hesitated in most congressional investigations to date, I think she is next up in the potential bise of congressional subpoene and congressional interviews. So more to come.
Speaker 1: You've raised other important questions, and the memo raised his questions. If the president approved the pardons of commutations, why did staff often wait days before communicating any of these decisions. Why were these not included in any memos? Why is it on a whole variety of issues? You know, why didn't anybody know who ultimately made the decision to use the auto pen? You know, were staffers to the Chief of Staff and Deputy chief of Staff for policies sending emails on their behalf regarding pardons and other issues without informing recipients. And if he was fit to serve meeting Joe Biden as president, why did he need cheat sheets explaining that he had proved the commutations for fifteen hundred people? And why did he tell the New York Times that he set down criteria and standards. I'll add that question myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, the fact that his briefing books silent on these issues. You were president, the briefing book, doesn't it and what you're going to be doing today. Never in the briefing book is the Hey, mister president, you're going to sign these fifteen hundred car or you're going to improve these fifteen hundred commutations for people who know how the paperwork process works in the White House. It is a red flag and potentially a smoking gun that the president's own briefing books suggested. We all.
Speaker 1: Explain why his own Justice Department only two days before he left office, the second in charge behind or one of the top lieutenants behind Murray garla and raised the issue two days before they left the White House.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they knew there were these categories of people who had gotten either drug offenses or COVID pendenty during the COVID era, and Joe Biden did not have the time, nor was there any evidence that anyone had looked at all the names and said who was on this list? As the president personally improving everyone, is he just giving an okay to let someone else decide that and to them that was a miss use of the part and power. You know, the great thing about the parton power in its history, it's derived from British law going all the way back to the thirteenth century, and American courts and British courts in the derision of the development of this law are very clear. Any deviation from the appropriate process the gates they pardon. That is the long term standard that the courts have set. And right now there's pretty strong evidence that Joe Biden didn't deviated went way off course on this and that may come around to invalidate some of these decisions he made. Imagine, if you're sitting on death rowe, you think you got off and you might be put back on now Joe Biden may have played the ultimate painful trick on you.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Investigative Reporter founder editor in chief Justinnews dot Com. John Solomon, your calls on the other side, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, as we continue.
Speaker 3: The information you need the man. This is the a Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Hi, we contit you with John Solomon, Founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter Justinnews dot com. Can you go into detail the piece you wrote up about how material evidence has now been discovered and previously quote secret prohibited access case files raising concern about FBI agent's abuse of authority or obstruction of investigations. This is what we have referred to often over the years as the deep state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, this could be one of the most significant developments. And what we're learning is that Cash Betel and his team using career agents letting the people do their job, agents doing their job without political interfaarence are discovering that inside all of these prohibited case files these are case files, or most agents, even if you were working on a case, you weren't allowed to access some of the evidence. It was kept off of the books. And these are the most sensitive investigations about Hillary Clinton, Hunter Bidenman and the Clinton Foundation and CEFC, the China company that was paying lots of money to Hunter Biden and the Biden family. These were kept off the books, and when Cash Bettel's team got to look inside the books, they started to discover some very various concerns timelines that suggested that there was obstruction and interference not by witnesses. Normally, obstruction charges are you're investigating in a witness or somebody gets involved and tries to block the FBI. The FBI was blocking prosecutors from doing their job. And you begin to see a senior executives so concerned by what their bosses are doing above them, what the Andy mccabs and James Comey's of the world were doing above them, they start writing memos to file keeping book on their bosses so that if anything ever comes to this, they wrote down a memorial, a memo saying, hey, for some reason, we didn't follow the rules there for some reason, Hillary Clinton got a pass. This is so extraordinary, It's the rarest thing. I just interviewed an FBI agent worked for more than two decades in the fay SA. I never wrote a memo of I never felt in the entire time in twenty years, I needed to do something like that, and yet here you have the executive assistant director, like the number three official in the FBI writing memos saying, this happened is a little unusual about Hillary Clinton's laptop. I'm writing it, And he writes it the day before the election, the September seventh, twenty sixteen, just before Donald Trump wins. This guy feels so compelled by what he witnesses his boss is doing that he actually writes a memoo file. And they're discovering this. Now timeline is written by people saying, hey, the story out there isn't what it is. This is what really happened. You see this protection racket around Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Hunter Biden, people like that. And then of course the abuse is in trying to pursue the Donald Trumps and the Carter Pages and the George Papadopolis. It is almost when I just talked to two or three people, like, can you ever remember a time where the FBI was investigating its own agent's obstruction? Like? Never, No, this is like unprecedented. So what cash Betel has done has now created a body of evans to go look at They'm going to is ented to the Justice Department as far as I can tell the Justice Department will decide whether some of the things that the FBI did actually obstructed prosecutors from doing their job in legitimate criminal investigations. That is a rear and unprecedent moment.
Speaker 1: Now, if you go back to June, the Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley urged the FBI to probe how the bureau under James Colemy used the segregated system is what you're describing here of politically sensitive cases known as prohibited access case files. Fast forward to FBI Director Cash Bettel recently locating a document showing that then Executive assistant Director Randall Coleman wrote a memo to file the day before the twenty sixteen presidential election. That's the one where Donald trumpete Hillary Clinton laying out the unusual behavior of FBI managers after fresh evidence in Clinton's classified email scandal were discovered on former Congressman Anthony laptop.
Speaker 3: This goes back to the shut it down memo we talked about in your show a few weeks ago when I broke that. So the FBI has two simultaneous investigations going on. Hither Clinton won the email case one the pay to play allegations at the Clinton Foundation, going all the way back to Peter Schweitzer's great book. Both are highly active in the middle of the twenty sixteen election, and all of a sudden, Andy McCabe steps in and said, no more, and we're investigating Hillary Clinton's foundation unless I prove it. And then the Deputy Attorney General comes in, Sally Aids, who works for Obama, saying shut it down. I don't want any more investigation. That's in it of its self obstruction. But then something happens to Anthony Wiener laptop has found and on that laptop are all these emails that are related to the private server. Now, most of us have known about that and the private email server in the mishandling of the FBI net. But there was a second component about the discovery of the emails that is now concerned Cash Betel's leadership team. Those emails were not only relevant to whether she moved classified information through her server, they had potential evidence of whether deals were being made or if you made a donation to the Cooton Foundation you could get a favor from the State Department. And it appears there is strong concern based on what mister Coleman and others have written in these memos that they may have been keeping that from investigators so that Hillary Culton wouldn't face a potential crowd home investigation or new evidence in that. That's what this is all about, this new memo.
Speaker 1: John Solomon, justinnews dot com, Thank you, sir, appreciate your time as always.
Speaker 3: To be with you. Shawn, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You know, with kids going back to school, you would think that things have changed now. Things are dramatically different than they were maybe four or five years ago in terms of DEI and and you know, woke education in schools. It has been challenged. Donald Trump has taken it to a new level. As a result, there have been significant changes, but not enough in terms of changes. Parental rights are front and center, you know, still for your kids in education debates. That's why you need tiger moms like Linda that show up at school board meetings and cause chaos.
Speaker 2: Do you cause chaos when you go if necessary? Absolutely anything for my children. And do they know you by name? I think they know me pretty well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they know they know, Oh there she is. When you walk in the room, it's like, oh no, it's going to be one of those meetings, right, How often does that happen? I would say every meeting is like that.
Speaker 2: You know, you have to stand up against the work ideology. I'm all in, I'm not afraid. I'll love to fight. Well, you're fighting.
Speaker 1: You know, if we would just focus on reading, writing, math, science, history, computers, you know, things that will benefit kids' lives, certainly imposing the you know, the golden rule love God. Well, you can't mention God in a lot of public schools. Love God with all your heart, mind, body and soul, and your neighbor as yourself, and the simple golden rule of you know, treat others the way you want to be treated. It kind of covers every HR book from start to finish. I don't care if it's five hundred pages or five pages. But we're still dealing with a lot of these issues now. Gene Hamilton's going to join us in a second, the new president of American First Legal. You might recall that was started by Steven Miller. He has launched a new parent and Student Action Center. It's a one stop hub. It's designed to give you parents and students practical resources so that you can push back against woe, curricula, union driven agendas, discrimination in schools. I mean, you are allowed to like Donald Trump, you are allowed to be a conservative. But they say the effort is about arming families with knowledge and tools that they need to fight back effectively against school bureaucracies, activists, agendas, teachers' unions, ensuring the parents, not special interests, will direct their child's education. I mean, you know again, we spend more per capita on education than any other industrialized country, and we have the worst test results you. We have institutionalized failure at best, institutionalized mediocrity. Now, let me play for you if I may hear Temecula, California, the Temecula Valley Unified School District confronted and harassed moms at a student walkout for opposing boys in girls' locker rooms. Yes, this is still happening.
Speaker 2: And I know you all are on the wrong side of the istory, and I know that's like you are endangering children's times by doing does not make anybody today he protest linea.
Speaker 3: Gay and and you're acting like, okay, so I'm along the perils and you're this line?
Speaker 4: Is that is that who's resist Jesus loves that young man just as much as you loves you.
Speaker 3: It is a.
Speaker 2: Young man. You don't get to tell somebody you do what they are. You don't get to tell.
Speaker 3: Somebody what they are yours.
Speaker 2: I can raise my voice of my lads.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Thank you so much for being here, Thank you for seeing much for your.
Speaker 2: Person and the rights. We're doing the same. We're indeed children, and that's where y is not supposed.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 2: I am not endangering children.
Speaker 3: I'm here for the rights of.
Speaker 4: Children over Yes, this is not the right schools, children that we're scared to go in that vacuum.
Speaker 2: Hey, but I not to go in that bathroom. The administration name pad.
Speaker 4: Just be dows have to either right or moral or value by everybody seas going.
Speaker 2: Because what you're doing is wrong. I his permission. In a na is loved, She is loved, She is loved, She is what she wants to be. You don't get to tell her that you're not her parents. I could see whatever I want if you don't.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if you would have told me when I started in radio in nineteen eighty seven that I'd be talking about politicians fighting for the right to put feminine hygiene products in boys' bathrooms in grade school. I wouldn't have believed you. You know, if you would have told me that if you send your kid off to college, they spend their first day at school walking around a courtyard asking people what pronoun would you like to be called by? I probably would not have believed you. If you would have told me that there are vice presidential candidates that run states that offer gender affirming care for minors without parental consent, I probably would.
Speaker 2: Not have believed you. But that's the world we're now living it.
Speaker 1: That's where the American First Legal Center and their new Parent and Student Action Center is all about. Gean Hamilton is with us, he's heading this up. How are you, mister Hamilton, Welcome back to the program.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me on, Sean.
Speaker 2: Would you have believed it, you know, thirty forty years ago.
Speaker 3: No way, no way, There's not a chance.
Speaker 4: And it's really unreal because it's not just that one school district in California, right, we know this is happening all across the country. Every parent across the country is dealing with similar issues on a daily basis, and so this new action center is precisely for those types of situations like the clip you played. Say that your daughter is attending school and your school district has a policy that allows young men to go into the bathroom with her. We have a template for you and an explainer and resources to be able to push back, to file a complaint asserting your child's rights under Title nine of the Civil Rights Act. You submit this complaint to the Department of Education, then they can act on it well.
Speaker 1: So, in other words, whatever situation parents and students may find themselves in, you are providing a template for them to follow so that they can go through the proper procedure and fight back.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent Sean, that is exactly what this is about. So, whether we're talking about Title nine, whether we're talking about race discriminations under Title six, whether we're talking about radical curricula being introduced into schools, in proper surveys, soliciting their views on matters of sexuality, and all kinds of other issues, we are equipping parents with the tools that they need to fight back, to push back, to go through the proper channels to hold people accountable. Because as great as it is and as wonderful as it is that we have an administration in Washington, d C. That finally supports and believes in the rights of parents across this country. There's only so much that they can do on their own, and so what these tools enable parents to do is to push back at the local level and to also let the federal government intervene on their behalf where there are violations of the students' rights.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back more with Gene Hamilton. He is the new president of america First Legal that was created by Stephen Miller. He's launched a new service for parents. It's called Parents and Student Action Center, so you can deal with the woke mob in your school district.
Speaker 3: The final hour of the Sean Hannity shows up next.
Speaker 1: Hang on for Sean's Conservative solutions.
Speaker 4: This coming March.
Speaker 2: It runs in exactly the opposite direction, and it would be I suspect a near unanimity in the room that trans athletes have no place in.
Speaker 3: The female category. I don't think this is any question.
Speaker 2: I just think it was a strange.
Speaker 3: I mean I felt, I mean I was the reason I'm ashamed of my performance of that panel because I share your.
Speaker 2: Position one.
Speaker 1: And I was Colt all right, we continue now. Geene Hamilton is with us. If you're having problems with DEI or a woke agenda in your public school, you want to you're gonna want to get in touch with the American First Legal Parent and Student Action Center. We continue with its new president, Jean Hamilton. I think it's great that you're doing this. I love that American First Legal even exists in the first place. This is definitely definitely needed, But I know it's it's kind of lonely for parents if if they're standing out there, A lot of parents just want to put their head in the They don't want to be confrontational. Most most parents are not like Linda. They're not as vocal. They're not showing up at school board meetings. I never went to a school board meeting in my life, to be very frank with you, you know, the only issue I had when my son was in sixth grade many years ago was I knew a science teacher wanted to show the kids Earth and the Balance by Al Gore, and I said, my son will not be attending that class, and I'm sure his grade will not suffer. And that was the end of that conversation. That was it his grade did not suffer by the way, that's.
Speaker 3: Great, John.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Look, I think parents.
Speaker 2: Like, well, you want to know.
Speaker 1: The sad part is I'm going to be very blunt. Because I'm a public figure that you know, there was a certain degree of of I would even call it unnatural fear that I might say something publicly, and that gave me a lot more leverage than the average parent, which is unfair. I don't deserve it. But I also spoke of you know, there were of other parents that took my lead on it, and they said, yeah, well, if your son's not going, and mine's not going either, and it worked out for other people as well.
Speaker 2: But it shouldn't take that.
Speaker 4: No, it shouldn't. It shouldn't take that. And what these tools are intended to do, and you can find them on our website. If you just google America First Legal Parent and Student Action Center, or you go to our ex page, or you go to any of our other social media pages, you can find the links to these tools. What these tools enable parents to do is to push back, but also there's a way that you can talk contact America First Legal and our team will evaluate any case that's referred to as for potential legal action. And so just to give you a couple of examples, we represent a student in her family in Fairfax County, Virginia, which is at the epicenter of some of this ridiculousness. We also now represent, in partnership with other lawyers, the two parents in Loudon County, or the two students, two young boys who were punished by the school district for videotaping a girl going into their bathroom.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you about this then, because I think you know and I'm very aware of the case that you're talking about. Yeah, because this is now mom's confronted by a teacher for protesting boys in their daughter's bathroom, and I mean that's like almost standard. Fair Let me ask you about the Seattle case, where the school district there all kids need to learn about gender and sexuality. Parents are not not allowed there to opt out their kids about opt out requests. Seattle Public school Schools works to provide a wide range of educational opportunities that reflect whose students are, help them build empathy for others, and prepare them to be compassionate citizens of a diverse and changing world. There is no option to quote opt students out of learning about particular identities or groups of people. This guidance is reinforced by the State Superintendent's office the policies of other major urban dey districts, including states like California, New York, et cetera, et cetera. So you can't even opt your kids out legally if you're in Seattle. I'm sorry. Doesn't that conflict with something called parental rights?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes it does, Sean, And look, I suspect that the Seattle Public school system is in They're in the FA stage of the phrase, and the FO will come soon because they are flatly wrong. Federal law under the PPRA permit students and parents to withdraw from this type of radical curriculum from being forced upon them. They can opt out, and the Supreme Court affirmed the rights of parents to be able to opt their kids out of this type of radical ideology in classes just earlier this year, and in case my mood versus Taylor, So, Seattle public schools, they might think that they're doing something, they might think that they're on solid ground, But with action from committed parents and with the right legal support, we can fight back, and we will, and we can hold people like Seattle Public schools accountable.
Speaker 2: How can people get in touch with you because we have to run.
Speaker 4: Go to our website aflegal dot org and there's a contact US formed everywhere and fill it out and we'll be happy to hear from any parents.
Speaker 1: All right, that's AFL dot org. We appreciate it. Gene Hamilton, thank you so much for being with us. It's a great, great service you're providing.