Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Get in on the action with Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. New customers who deposit five dollars or more can get no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars back in bonus bets. Download the Draftking Sportsbook app now and use Cold Shannon. New customers can get a no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars if your first bet loses. Only own Draft King Sportsbook with Cold Shannon.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario. One no sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once see DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and Responsible gaming Resources.
Speaker 2: Dreil Michelle reveals that she's pregnant. Oh with twenty two year Dreil Michelle.
Speaker 1: Okay, she pregnant?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What with twenty two year old Jalen greens Houston Rockets he's a young budget star. The thirty nine year old model, reality start entrepreneur has not confirmed that she and twenty two year old Jalen are expecting a baby girl doing ma they.
Speaker 1: Got it on.
Speaker 2: I mean if people are, if people are, people like upset? What you upset about? This is too consending?
Speaker 3: Adult?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think people he's thirty nine.
Speaker 3: People upset he's twenty two.
Speaker 1: Age difference, uncle, I think you upset about the age different. I think she got her son. Her son might be twenty two. Unk. You ain't got no problem with that?
Speaker 3: No? He grown?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay. Now let me let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question. Let's flip the other way. Let's flip the other way. So if it was a thirty nine year old guy, with a tune to yo old and the twenty year old was pregnant. How would you feel then, Oh.
Speaker 2: Joe, you are here to say when I was talking, we be talking about the young girl, they'd be calling me creepy. You already knowing what I'm still gonna be creepy. I would get me on your.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, I see what you're saying. I'm saying, but I think some people would have an issue with it. Again, as an athlete, you have to understand, you have to understand the landscape, understand the people that you're dealing with, and at times, obviously being thirty nine, forget Drea. Forget Drea in this instance. Forget Drea in this instance. Women that are used to a certain lifestyle, that are used to dealing with a certain caliber guy most of the time in order to get what it is that you won't stay with me now, in order to get in order to get it, in order to get what you want. After reaching the age of thirty nine and striking out multiple times, we're dealing with those type of individuals. Sometimes you know, the older ones ain't gonna bite no more because they already know what time it is. The older ones ain't gonna bite no mo because they already know what time it is. So what you gotta do. You gotta go younger, you gotta go. If the game has always been the game, it's all about knowing how to play it the right way, all right. I know, I know I can't give it. I want you out of the older dudes because they know what time it is. So what's what's the one thing to do. I'm not I'm not speaking about Dre. I'm just saying the game in itself and understanding, even as a young buck, on how to play it. Some people are for fun, some people are for the long run. Yeah, it all depends. Now, Listen. I'm happy for Dre. I'm happy for young Bull, you know. But I'm just saying, in an instance, you gotta understand. You gotta understand who you're dealing with and the landscape of things before you do certain things. But I think I think it's a great thing. I think it's a great thing for them. I think I think it's a great thing for them. But a lot of people are going to be upset based on the age difference. The age difference. I think that's the only thing they upset with.
Speaker 3: First thing, they're gonna say, what Shanna, what if that was your daughter and she got pregnant by my daughter? Grown right right, I'm gonna tell you my daughter to grown right to all both of them, bofl all both of them. They're grown. They make their decisions.
Speaker 2: So and there is the thing, oh Joe, like you said, probably somebody that's if you've been in an environment for a certain amount of time, are you love you feel comfortable in that environment?
Speaker 1: Staying there? You're not going backwards?
Speaker 2: You hit a you hit something, you said something very very important. He's like the older guys. There's a reason why the big fish still swimming the line around and the small one end up on the dinner table. Come on, now, they don't they don't understand.
Speaker 1: On hook, Come on now, you delivered the veterans, the veterans that's been in the game, let's say, just for the sake hypothetically speaking, the veterans that have been in the game and have been in the NBA, they're not biting the hook. They stay with me. Now they're gonna catch the fish and they're gonna put it back in the water. Now, when you're catch your release catch your release. When you're a little younger, it's a little different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's let's see. You heard the thing though, Joe. See that hair down there to hide the hook. See you got the hair down there with it. I got it.
Speaker 1: Come on that. Come on, pest, come on, preacher, come on now, I don't and what y'all what y'all, Let.
Speaker 3: Me at your question. Man, that man twenty two, y'all know her, that man playing that bro last seed? He got what you think is gonna happen when you keep giving that woman all that baby gravy?
Speaker 1: M Hey, what come one on?
Speaker 3: That he knew what was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the game this baby?
Speaker 3: You young? Oh Joe, you know what you were like when you were twenty two. I know what I was like when I was twenty two.
Speaker 1: Listen and wait a minute, now talk about we still talk about Drea now listen, yeah, yeah, yeah, we talk about Dreda and we talk about one of the one of one of the baddest in the game now at twenty two. Oh, I got, I got, I got an opportunity to deal with Oh shit, I'm taking it. I'm taking advantage of that. The young Lion, the young line.
Speaker 2: The young Alpacino eighty three, he got a baby with a thirty year old?
Speaker 3: What eighty three? He got a thirty You.
Speaker 1: For real, boy, shut your mouth.
Speaker 3: Man, you can't keep putting that baby grave with these women think they'll go helper? How old is that? Hold? Is Appacino eighty three?
Speaker 1: And she thirty?
Speaker 3: Thuddy?
Speaker 1: Oh god, ain't got on no slippers? Man, I ain't. You don't see how there stood up now?
Speaker 2: I can't even Oh, Joe, I've been reading, you know, I recosable a lot. They say women when they getting the thirty until the early party, that's when they sexual prime. Well, you know a dude that's twenty two here and is sexual prime? Right, Okay, you got two more folds in their sexual prime.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: He dropping he's dropping Hammer's three four times a day?
Speaker 1: Mmmm?
Speaker 2: Catch you when she ogulated? Yeah, three four times a day? Yeah, and he got them.
Speaker 1: He got the Michael Michael feff Man, listen, going to going to work. You hear me, listen, I'm I'm honestly, honestly, I don't I don't, I don't know. I don't know, brother Jalen, you know I don't.
Speaker 3: I ain't mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we can't be mad. You gotta be happy. I mean, it's no point of being mad now that the baby on the way. No, I wish them nothing but the best.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't got the one of the guys sharing to shouldn't have been twenty two in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Yeah what if you look like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she she got your hooked.
Speaker 2: H huh sho would have got over shape. Oh she's got no shake and one all foe had shade you.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have a question, O joe, she had it, but I was are you you're trying to get it out of the alla? You're trying to get it.
Speaker 2: Out of the hook? I shook the hook. Copp my mouth, you know, big mouth fan. Right, they come about the water ship though, I shoot, no hoo, I shoot the hook. Yeah, went on back in the water swevel. I ain't bouting no mo goo.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got hey, listen, listen. The game is the game that you gotta understand. You gotta you got. I know she was, I know she was. That's that's how that's how they catch him.
Speaker 3: Huh. I you know what?
Speaker 1: You know what they playing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: They playing a long game. They I need I need, Hey, I need financial security. Huh. I'm trying to I'm trying to maintain. I'm trying to maintain a lifestyle.
Speaker 3: That I want to live.
Speaker 1: And how am I going to afford that? I got to you know, Oh no, this chest not Checkers. Now.
Speaker 3: Man, that's the only joke in all my life. That's the only time. Yeah, my mama has ever said anything to me. Mm hmm, the only time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I didn't know until years later my sister told me. Yeah, I wonder. I didn't know, but I guess I had left. I had left my mom and my sister was there. Yeah, and she came to my apartment. Oh, come on, now, I was on the door. My mom opened the door. My mom was like, who you? Oh, such and such. My mom said, you look a little old, my son, how old are you?
Speaker 3: She told her.
Speaker 2: My mom said, look here, my son just got here. He ain't finna mess it up with you.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. You get your damn mass away from my son.
Speaker 1: So you cut off, cut off.
Speaker 3: Oh, I had to. It broke my.
Speaker 1: Heart all along. Hold on, like, wait, y'all went out? Did you got some first?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, man, boy, I was in there like section eight, you thought, what did I please? What about me? Old Joe? Yeah, man, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You was in there like and you was in there like what sexually deep?
Speaker 3: That thing? But bad man? You see o Joe? You leave it alone? But Ojoe?
Speaker 1: But hey, but again back back on topic. Man, listen, I'm happy. I'm happy for jailing. I'm happy for Drea. Uh sure is dope. I think some women, some women are upset. Oh, you know on Twitter, on Twitter, this is a good one right here. I'm in chat, and women in the chat. If you have an individual that's an NBA, NFL uh MLB and you understanding that we talked about one hundred million dollar type dudes. You know, I hear what I hear a lot of women. I've seen it a lot. Oh, I ain't talking to no twenty tower old. I ain't talking to no twins here.
Speaker 3: They need to stop. Come on then, man, people saying all.
Speaker 1: But you know, some some some some people might have the moral compass to say, you know what, I don't care if he is a multime man there. I don't care if he's wealthy. I don't care if he's rich. I ain't dealing with no twenty to you old I'm I'm, I'm, I'm.
Speaker 2: Women women try sometimes women try to prove a point, to try.
Speaker 3: To make it seem like money ain't important.
Speaker 1: Stop it. And that's different. That's a different kind of money. That's a that's a that's a different NBA, that's different kind of money.
Speaker 2: This is what I've learned because I've been on both sides of the prism. A guy that didn't have money growing up, got that got money. The only people that say money don't matter a people that don't have it. Name the person you ever heard to have money say it's not important.
Speaker 1: Listen, but matter of fact, let me just just you see how good brother Green is.
Speaker 3: Right, that's who he is. Right.
Speaker 1: What you think is next deal for the be.
Speaker 3: Over two hundred billion.
Speaker 2: And he twenty two, so he gonna he have a chance if if, if his trajectory is where I think it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be and the way he been playing, have a.
Speaker 3: Chance to make he probably a chance to make five six hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: But everybody, oh, I wouldn't talk to him because he's twenty two.
Speaker 3: Man. People say all that book jib please.
Speaker 1: But again that's that's need to hear. No there you hold up.
Speaker 2: First of all, you was talking to the dude that made thirty five thousand, and you mean to tell him you ain't gonna talk to a dude that's twenty two making two hundred million. Man, y'all need to see. That's what That's what killed me. When people just say stuff just to say stuff and think they sounded like they're like, oh not me.
Speaker 1: Man, please. And the first thing gonna say, money don't matter. The first thing. That's the area that's that line right there. Oh, money don't matter.
Speaker 3: Oh it don't matter.
Speaker 2: I can't you well, don't pay Okay, it don't matter, don't pay your bill to see what happened. Where you're gonna live, what you're gonna drive, what you're gonna eat.
Speaker 3: Man, stop it.
Speaker 2: I don't know drill. I know she's to talk to my boy. Oh that's all I know. That's all I know about it. That's all I know. I ain't got no I ain't got look here, I ain't got no preconceived notion about nobody. That one ain't never done anything to me. Jalen Green ain't never done anything to me. So I'm happy for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. If y'all need me the baby sit, I'm here shed add one motive collection, ain't no problem.
Speaker 2: I don't concern myself in order for me to concern myself with what you doing. If you a female, you need to be feeding me, financing me, oh you know the other.
Speaker 1: F me talk your ship. Come on, man, if you ain't.
Speaker 3: Doing one of them three, what what the hell I'm worried about? The fuck? Yeah, ain't nothing coming up by pockets.
Speaker 1: And I just I just saw. I just saw on Twitter. They was in the uproar when that when the announcement came out, but they were going they was crazy.
Speaker 2: So are they going to the baby shower where they buy the who buying for them? Who buying one of the more five ten thousdums scrollers with that car seat, the detactable car seat.
Speaker 1: I think the one thing everybody was concerned about was just the age difference. That that's all. I think that that was the main That was the main thing everybody was concerned about.
Speaker 3: Young young women always liked older dudes mm hmm, always right. And when the man, he liked older women right until he got old.
Speaker 1: No, he liked is vice versa? Yes, sir, Yes, sir, I don't know. I think and and another thing, another thing, And most of the people probably commented commenting on the situation will probably never be in that situation with those type of men, caliber of men trying to holler at him anyway. So I think it's they really can't understand understand it in general. But if you put in that position with the man of that magnitude, of that caliber trying to holler, the chance of you actually saying no, ugh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's but see a lot of times people say stuff that they think people don't agree with on social media with an actuality.
Speaker 3: Social media is not reality.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, well I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care what somebody think.
Speaker 2: Look I got I Look, I got two daughters, I got a mom, and I got a sister. Yeah, I care what they think. I do my oldest daughter, my sister. They're more have to tell me, I don't I like this. I don't like that though, too. Hm, my mom tell my sister he grown? What am I'm gonna tell you my other daughter?
Speaker 3: Hey? That if you happy? I'm happy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think for you know, there are a lot of women out there. I love those that have the discipline and the moral compass to say, you know what, bring you too young? I commend those that are able to do it. They I'm sure there are some out there that are like that, those that are able to do that. I fucking commend you. I fucking love you, and make shure your time gonna come. But when certain opportunities, certain life changing opportunities like that come along, there are some.
Speaker 3: I know what. I know what I was you, I got be older. Well, I had you.
Speaker 1: Had your you had your older woman, was your.
Speaker 3: Huh, he's going to buy fifteen years older me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, ain't bad, ain't bad, ain't bad, Hey bad.
Speaker 2: Tell Joe. I gave it to a three ways, oh Joe, yeah, deep heart, and continued, that's.
Speaker 3: All I did out three ways? Yeah, yeah bad.
Speaker 1: Out that faith every night I listen. I'm with you when you're that when it when you're that young.
Speaker 3: I got done with the homework. Got doe with my homework.
Speaker 1: Damn with your homework.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hadn't getting work in that. Hey, I can't mess that up there. I still got to get my work.
Speaker 1: Now, which you're in high school. I was in college, Okay, Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, old creep dog. You know old creep Oh Jo, check this out?
Speaker 2: Nice's time per Nightcap after Dark. Oh, you're're gonna love this one. Oh what happened?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna love it, I'm gonna have to get out of my chair.
Speaker 3: Yay, you gonna love it with O Joe.
Speaker 2: A Florida school is allegedly threatened to expel an.
Speaker 3: A student over her mother's only fans account.
Speaker 2: A Florida Only Fans model was told that she had to withdraw her daughter from the school immediately or delete her only fans account. Students from First Academy Leesburg, a private Christian school in Florida, discovered the only fan account and shared it with their peers, and the school says it disrupted classes.
Speaker 1: What's the count? What's the count? You'll know?
Speaker 2: How is the daughter still might be a Christian? MoMA ain't going to school? What they gotta do with anything?
Speaker 3: List paid? All I want to know is a tuition paid? You know my daughter up the park? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know how it's getting paid through the only fans, through that, through that only fans. That's how I'm able to meet my needs. In this economy, sometimes you have to do things out the ordinary to be able to make ends meet. And that's just the times that we're in right now. It's unfortunate. It's unfortunate. But I'm assuming the school itself, being a Christian school, can't have that type of distraction because they have rules I'm assuming in place, and it was I think even for the daughter, it would be bad. It would be bad with the students knowing, knowing your your mama's on only fans and the ooks. I don't think she'll be able to take that, O Joe.
Speaker 2: What about when what about when famous kids go to a school and that's a disruption when the parents come to pick the kids up? Right, you make them and you make you make them do a drunk you to expel them.
Speaker 1: Can you can you imagine them? Can you imagine the jokes you'd have to deal with from the boy?
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: You think you think you think ain't gonna.
Speaker 3: Talk about this little guitard I got on.
Speaker 2: Hey, Yeah, remember, O Joe, ain't no crying on the yacht. Yeah, I see what you're saying, saying faces in the rolls Royds.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying. But still that's a lot though, and.
Speaker 3: They don't like if the girl ain't got no problem with it, right, guess what, that's crazy. I guarantee you, I guarantee you some of her, some of her peers, they dad looking at it. Yeah, they they their health playing for school.
Speaker 1: Yeah m m yeah, a Christian school. Though.
Speaker 3: I ain't got nothing to do with it, But go on and look at it in personal God first, God first, Yeah, that's all. I've a God first.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's tough though, That's that's tough. That's tough. I'm just thinking about just I know what it's like. You know how kids are today. You know how kids are today. They gonna roast They're gonna roast that little girl and make fun of her. The boys gonna make fun of her because it's different. They're gonna they gonna, they're gonna let her have it, bron, They're gonna let her have it. The fact, how do you wait a minute, I'm curious how they even found the goddamn only fans in the first place.
Speaker 2: Exactly what they little, what their little ass doing the only things ain't like he went right at told, yeah, because the daughter probably ain't even know.
Speaker 1: Man, that's crazy, that's crazy. But you know, what's the count? You don't know the count. I'm want to see first of all chaunting chess.
Speaker 3: You know the only fans of Count Huh, I said, I don't know the only fans of Count.
Speaker 1: But I want to know this one because I just want to see. I want to see what the school saw. Hey check, can y'all find a lady account so I can see. I want to see why they had to I had to say the.
Speaker 2: School and that's what real And that's see when you can show up on Monday, Yeah, with a patch over your eyes say closed for the weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know. Real. Done got you.
Speaker 1: Oh she's sleep That's why I'm talking like this.
Speaker 3: That's right, she'd be watching in the morning.
Speaker 1: They're gonna edit this out anyway, so I ain't tripping m hm.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately we're not able to do that. I edit button, I edit button stuck.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm thinking about. I'm thinking about imagine if i'm you know, I'm from Liberty City, man, I'm thinking about if it was a little boy or little girl, right, Yeah, at one of the inner city schools and them kids find out somebody mama, god damn OnlyFans and you you in high school or you at Jackson Jackson Senior High carros City or Central of one of them schools out here in Miami, and somebody find out your mama only fans, ye, or well, they gonna what they gonna, They gonna weigh your ass out until you to You're gonna have to transfer. You have to transfer, you know, but kids these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ship kids any days. Man, You know, we ruthless for.
Speaker 1: Them jokes for a fly you hit me? Yeah, oh them jokes in the fly.
Speaker 2: All you do be be looking looking for a situation the bag or somebody, Oh Joe, check this out?
Speaker 3: Yeah uh yeah, we're asking. We don't.
Speaker 2: We don't edit nothing in u fl I nothing. Haley Thompson said, I need your advice. I feel like my boyfriend is using me, but I have no way to prove it. When I try to be intimate with him. He always has a reason why he can't.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow, whoa whoa he has he has a reason why he can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, but she said, I feel my boyfriend is using me, So what is he using it if he can't.
Speaker 2: No, I guess she give it him money. Maybe it's a place to stay. Maybe it's a car.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You know there are other ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, Haley, Haley, you're gonna have to cut that short, Mama. You had to go that short. Yeah, somebody turned down, somebody turned down. Who are you cutting that short?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Buddy? Using you? And you know what, she might be in love, she might be in love. She's gonna listen to us.
Speaker 3: I don't wasn't no but t shirts, ain't got no call on it, ain't turned it.
Speaker 2: Down nothing, Hey, yeah, yeah, Hey, I'm sorry, you know, sorry, something something something.
Speaker 3: Ain't adding up.
Speaker 1: It ain't adding nothing.
Speaker 2: And I'm trying to punch this into my computer and they keep getting stuck when I put plus two in there.
Speaker 3: It ain't adding up.
Speaker 1: Bailey, about every time? Every time, ain't trying to see? Yeah, using something cut that I know it's cut the money off. Then don't even let when he don't even let me use your car cause I.
Speaker 2: Can't use your car. Hey, tell him you need to get it. If he's staying with you, tell me get his own place. Yeah, and don't and don't don't get no more fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he must got to move over his head. Hey tell me every time I try to be intimate, he say he got an excuse. Oh no, mm hmm, oh no, oh, what'sh your motherfucker? I wish your motherfucker. I ain't gonna wake up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't tell me with no time.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me if it ain't that, if it ain't that time, if it's not your cycle, you can't tell me.
Speaker 1: No, you know, you know what. And I'm gonna be nice with it. I'm gonna be nice with it. I'm just how you feeling. Oh, that's that's what That's how my ask I mean, as I'm asked like that, I'm saying, how you feeling? You're feeling good? That's that's that's that's my that's my lead to. You know, I don't want to be rude. I don't take even even with the site, even with the situation we're in now, it's I'm a yeah, asking or you know what?
Speaker 3: You know this I asked like that like that, I already got the shower in. I done got three showers in, so you know, I ain't taking off no clothes, getting no shower. Yeah, yeah, come on with it.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm on. How you feeling? You know what time it is? Huh? Look at you? Look at you?
Speaker 3: Watch? Oh no, you woke up this moment. YoY. I'll see skinned, y'all.
Speaker 1: See you better? You better than me. I'm I'm in a situation where I'm not the aggressor. The individual is the initiator. Nine times out of ten that the initiator. I'm like, come on, man, come on, I'm fifty six. Now, just simon down a little bit some of that. Simmon down a little bit, Mama, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna quit till it quit. One of us got to run out.
Speaker 1: You better than me. See you you got you got, you got that extra, you got them dying.
Speaker 3: If I got the here for prepaired. See the thing, well, I mean I was a little, I was a little I would but the hell was band on you. I'll be in so much brain right right if you can choose my spots right right right right? But not, ain't no pain. You're good? Yeah boy? You well you better than me, bro, Because here's the thing, Oh Joe, you can't ask for anything that I won't give it to. What if I can get within reason, right y sale, Chanelle, this bad hey mom?
Speaker 1: Right right right right?
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, come on with him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same same, same, same.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're on the same So we're on the same page.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because he was real real can't Oh look what he got me.
Speaker 3: She had that big had that big old channel that Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got ye. It's about it's about thirty. It's about thirty of them, all all colors. But it look like look like a Crayola box, you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no, ain't no, ain't it. Now it's time for your favorite segment. O Joe, dunk on.
Speaker 1: Here we go, hold on, hold on, you losing? You losing the night, bro, I'm losing the night, O Joe, you losing night?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Are you losing the night?
Speaker 3: Mean to me?
Speaker 1: Let me get let me give a pad up. Let me get him a pad up so I could. Okay, here we go. Since it was an Oscar to Night, we have an Oscar question for number one.
Speaker 3: You ready yeah.
Speaker 1: In the nineteen ninety six Oscar Wait a minute, let me start, Let me start again, because I'm getting a little too excited. In the nineteen ninety six Oscar nominated film Jerry Maguire, What was Cuba Goodness character named and what team did he play for?
Speaker 3: You played for the Cardinals?
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, uh, oh my goodness, I know, I know it's right now.
Speaker 3: Took me your tongue to day. Come on now, because here's the thing. Al Pacita No, al Pacino was in any given Sunday? Tom Cruise, Yeah, Tom, No, I'm saying, but al Pacino followed Mike Shanahan around to see how he does the coaching start right, uh with the movie with Jamie Fox and l ll was.
Speaker 1: In there any given Sunday?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Uh? What's the hold on? Tidwell?
Speaker 1: First name?
Speaker 3: How do you said that? Tidwell? All I give you? Laugh at did Well?
Speaker 1: So you're not gonna give me. Man, he was born with a first name though. Matter of fact, here, I'm gonna give you a hand. His first name is he played with you, same position.
Speaker 3: He played with me in Denver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first name play receiver two. Oh, played on the other side of McCaffrey. Man, Come on now, oh Rod Rod Tidwell? Yeah, man, See you just think I was like, oh man, I was just strang.
Speaker 2: I was just like, oh my goodness, Rod tidwell, play for the car. All right, so showed me the money that was placed though, Lee Steinberg, all.
Speaker 1: Right, you ready for number two? So that's like, that's like, hey, you get you get an asterisk because you only got the last name.
Speaker 3: All right, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Today is Hall of Fame Rod Woodson's birthday. He is third all time and interceptions with seventy one. Who are the two players that wrink above him?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ain't nowhere here, nail? Oh? Hell no, man? No see somebody somebody? Hey, nah, hell nah? Somebody gave you. Somebody gave answers. Nah, ain't nowhere in here? You do that? No asked? Why you bat? Who back that chief for?
Speaker 3: Man? Hold on? I that out so quick?
Speaker 1: Nah, man, somebody gave you a briefing on what answer is going to be asked?
Speaker 3: Man? Do you know how bad asks people want to stump me? Hold on?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: If you get this one, I know somebody gave you answers. Okay, who has more career sacks between Hall of Famous Jason Taylor and Terrell Suggs?
Speaker 3: Who I'm gonna go? Taylor? Are you?
Speaker 1: Is that your final answer?
Speaker 3: That's my final answer? Jason Taylor and wrong.
Speaker 1: Actually both of them are tied for career sacks with one hundred and thirty stuff like that, old Joe. They are tied for number of career sacks with one hundred and thirty nine.
Speaker 3: You it's got to be one of up you gotta give. You can't give me those though it is a tie.
Speaker 1: I'm side your your answer, your answer, Your answer should have been. Jason Taylor and Terrell sucks are tied with the number of careers.
Speaker 2: Ask me who had more? Who finished with more? So that means one of them finished with more.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, who has more? No, who has more career sacking? No, what you were supposed to say is they are both tied with career sacks.
Speaker 2: Actually, Jason Taylor have one thirty nine point five. Subs has one thirty nine. Come Jason Taylor wins.
Speaker 1: Come on, Come on, man, we were not what you did that.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're ever half a sack? We not. No, No, Bruce, how many sacks does Bruce Smiths have?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I think he has two hundred point five.
Speaker 1: So we want to we want to be yes. So so you're saying you got it right. Yes, I did get it right because of the point five.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, people get half of SAX.
Speaker 1: So choke we we we get that.
Speaker 3: Let the chat to sign, Let the chat to sign. Chat. Did I get it right? I said?
Speaker 2: Jason Taylor finished his career with more sacks than Taryl Subbs.
Speaker 3: Terrell Subbs had one thirty nine. J t had one thirty nine. A half. Now you tell me which one finished their career with the most.
Speaker 1: That little half, huh, that just takes the difference.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey the chance say you be cheating, O Joe, be trying to stump me. I ain't.
Speaker 1: I am not cheating. Somebody somebody briefed you on some of these answers. All right, you ready to make yes. In nineteen ninety seven, you were an All pro, had a career high one and seven yards receiving, leading all tight ends. But who led the league in receiving yards that season on my team?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: That season in general?
Speaker 3: Oh that season season?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, A little guilla la hand. He played in the NFC.
Speaker 3: HM, it wasn't lost because he was with c S and Jake Reid and they cut into his.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we gotty, we GotY, we gotty, we gotty, We got ninety seven, nineteen ninety seven, h nineteen ninety seven. I want to say ninety seven. That's when I was this, when I was stripping to at the right track, nineteen ninety seven. I remember them days.
Speaker 3: Give me the division.
Speaker 1: NFC. Is that NFC West?
Speaker 3: I believe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, NFC West. If I'm not mistaken, I was going it's the NFC West.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, Jerry or Isaac Bruce. Oh whoo whoo, who whoa whoa? I might be wrong?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Oh yeah, that was right, okay, NFC West. Yeah, you know what?
Speaker 3: He might have came out with me? Who that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna take a wild guess he came out. He did the first receiver taken. I'm gonna say, Rob.
Speaker 1: Moore, man, hey, now you cheer man, somebody somebody back there, somebody back man, who back? They're helping you. Man. Turn your turn your can, turn your camera around, now, turn your camera around.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: In fact, no, you know acally did he come out with me?
Speaker 3: Did he come out with me? Did he come out with me? Did he come out in the ninety class?
Speaker 1: He came out in ninety seven.
Speaker 3: No, he came out ninety He was in my draft class.
Speaker 1: Rob Moore was okay, okay, you got dannswer right, but it took too long, so it don't count. Okay, Yeah, you too long? Yeah, somebody somebody gave you that. Somebody gave you that.
Speaker 3: Ain't no, come on there, Okay, I see that all right? If I answered fast, when I answered, when I got Paul crouton the mal tunnel, you said, somebody help me. Yeah. If I take long and I got.
Speaker 1: It, don't Joe.
Speaker 3: You got to realize, do you know how long nineteen ninety seven was.
Speaker 1: I remember everything I did in nineteen ninety seven. I can tell you who I was dating. I can tell you where I worked at. I can tell you what I made. I tell you what I played for.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, what's the next? What's the next?
Speaker 1: Ques? I'm laying I'm setting up on this one. Turn your camera around too, and let me see your hands too, because I think you're down there googling this ship. Excluding keyword, excluding Jim Harball, which current head coach has the highest win percentage winning point sixty seven point six hundred and seventy five percent of his regular season games excluding we mister Harball. Currently right now, you talk about John and Jim Jim, excluding Jim Harball, which current head coach has the highest win percentage, winning point six hundred and seventy five percent of his regular season games. It's a good one. Cool, there's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's a good, very good one.
Speaker 1: I had to stand up to make sure you ain't cheating. I'm trying to look.
Speaker 3: Look, you know who I'm gonna go with the floor.
Speaker 1: Man, fuck this shity man. Hey, hey, somebody whispering some Hey, come on, man, why ain't white? Why ain't pick Andy Reed? Huh? We ain't pick Andy Reed? Why you say the floor?
Speaker 3: Because the floor is it? Nah? Nah?
Speaker 1: I need I need somebody somebody chee you for you over there?
Speaker 3: Man, Oh, you put it on my grad I put that on my grading. I put that on my grain. All right.
Speaker 1: You were what you were?
Speaker 3: You were?
Speaker 1: You was uh over one fur for one.
Speaker 3: I was. I was one you talked about I took too long. You took one from me because I took low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got to see.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you think about what I gotta think about all the coach, all the active coaches.
Speaker 3: And I got it like you think. It seems like I took an hour. It took like ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something main, right, man.
Speaker 2: I could have said I could have said Mike Tomlin, I could have said Andy Reed.
Speaker 1: Yeah and Andy. Andy Reid was second with with zero points, six hundred, six hundred and forty one percent. But the fact that you knew it was the floor just leads me to believe that someone over there is helping you.
Speaker 3: Nobody help me? Are you? Oh? I don't know why you think?
Speaker 1: Hey, that was why you You just put your hand up and that was that was your left hand? Who you fooling?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't got I don't need no help, Oh Joe, you really, I ain't try. Look at it's time for our last topic of the day, and it's our favorite.
Speaker 3: It's called Q and A. Gil got a question? Oh Gil, Gil just donated two hundred dollars. Hey, appreciate that, Gil, appreciate that, love, Bro? What Gil?
Speaker 1: That's how that's our Gil?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Gil? What they do?
Speaker 1: Gil? What's it happening?
Speaker 3: Homie?
Speaker 1: Shoot holler at me. Let's get a game in. I'll spot you two points?
Speaker 2: Oh, take this out? Willy Willie said, what's up? Been wrong with you since twenty nineteen? Thank you for inspiring a young black, young black man like myself to be better. Oh sho, I'm a lifestyle photographer in Temple. Would love to shoot with you and miss sometime hashtag child please.
Speaker 1: Shit, but she'll shoot. I ain't I ain't really know. I ain't photogenic. Oh you ain't photogen I ain't photogenic right like right now, like I like, I just I ain't really really been into the be into the cameras and stuff like that because I ain't really fashionable. But you know, sis, she'll put that, she'll put that shit on.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You can you could, you could take picts with her.
Speaker 3: Keiper know what?
Speaker 2: Junr asked, how did you get your start in television? And next question was I would always ask before I take a picture with you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, like when I was in Denver, I was on had a radio show. But when I was in Denver with local radio, local TV stove would station would ask me to come in and be, you know, sports anchor and have me.
Speaker 3: Do highlights and stuff. I would go in.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that this is where I was gonna be because at that point in time, I'm like three four years into my career and the last thing I'm doing is thinking about what's gonna happen ten years from now.
Speaker 3: And then like when the season was.
Speaker 2: Over, I would go to you know, CBS would ask me to come up and you know, talk playoffs. You know, sometimes I would have played the teams and so I could give you insight and what they do good, what we try to do against them, and what I think the team that their places is going to try to do against them, and so that kind of got my start. But I was unafraid if somebody didn't play well. I wasn't afraid to say, God didn't play well and he needs to play better.
Speaker 3: And I think that's the thing that you have to have. You have to have very strong opinions because people at home can say, oh, you know.
Speaker 2: And deally dawl around the topic or player or conversation. And I was unafraid of that, and I understood that everybody wasn't gonna be happy, but I just I just felt that, you know, if you could criticize someone that you're playing in the league and you could criticize them, I thought that would But you know, constructive. It wasn't like I was going out of my way. It wasn't like I was saying something that wasn't true.
Speaker 3: Right. The people at home really know when someone didn't play well.
Speaker 2: They just like to hear people like myself that played the game that actually know what I'm talking about to say it. Everybody don't. Everybody isn't a superstar or an All star. Everybody didn't play well. Even the great players have a bad game. And it's okay to saying Ocho didn't play well today, given who he is. He's an All Pro, first team All Pro, led the league in yards, and he gave you five catches for thirty yards.
Speaker 3: They needed more from Oyo today. It's okay to say that.
Speaker 1: Five a thirty God damn has been.
Speaker 3: It's see or the quarterback then play well. He's got to do a better job. You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't take a sack in that situation and take your court and take your field goal kick. Got a field goal ring. You can't make that kind of mistake. Nancy beneath Head says, I know this chat is not about love matters, but I have to let you know, Shannon, I'm head over heels for you. Nancy, okay you.
Speaker 3: Puerto Rican, you Dominican, you said, Lady Ray, oh man, lady up late. Yes, it's twelve o'clock. That's twelve o'clock here, so it's oh, oh Ti, we know you.
Speaker 1: It's one o'clock.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I'm in, I'm in. I'm in the Midwest, in Austin. So yeah, I think we are like an hour behind the ain'ty raised said, O, yo, we know your foot fetish shouting oyo. What is a kink fetish you have that you haven't told us about.
Speaker 1: I don't dang kink.
Speaker 3: That's something like do you like the show? Do you like do you like the cup up?
Speaker 1: Well, we talked about all that. Remember I told you got my own, my own my little dungeons, got little dungeon like fifty the grade. Like honestly, I think they really stole my ideas. You know, I think the hard artistic impression of Christian Gray is based on my reality. So I'm yeah, I just I wouldn't consider that a kink. Its just it's just just something I just I've always done. Mm hmmm, I can't you can't you can't tell them okay, no, no, no, no, no, kings really that's not king. It's just normal, normal, normal behavior, you know, it just comes with them.
Speaker 3: Well, it's something that that that you really get turned on by doing it. That's what a king kills. So whether you bite someone or you bite someone, yeah, probably nobody.
Speaker 2: There might be somebody who's got a perfectly symmetrical biting mark.
Speaker 1: No, it's just probably that. Uh, maybe that that swing set, you know that swing set, I got it suspended, Its suspended in the air obviously from the top of the swing set. She sits in the swing set, put the straps and holds it, holds your legs open for you already. I mean, that's that's just I mean for me, I'm not sure what other people are into in the chat, but for me, I'm on some some old other you know, bondage and you know, tying up and blindfolded and hot candle wax, and i'd be on some like on some other other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean what what I mean Now, in today's time, you gotta damn to get a consent, you know, yeah, you're.
Speaker 3: Not you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You gotta slide away where you got to slide away with I hear if I consent, did anything that happened? I agreet you Texas May establishing eighty nine. Uncle o Joe, what would you do if you met the girl of your dreams?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You already have that. You found out she had a problem with a bladder? Would you leave her even though everything else was perfect? Well, now as long as you don't peel on me.
Speaker 1: But you know what, you hunk, she got to leave the room.
Speaker 3: Just go peek. Yeah, he want you to take somebody pissing the bad.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying she has to leave the actual room.
Speaker 3: Nah, she ain't got to leave the room to pete.
Speaker 1: You sure, Yeah, okay, I'm just just close the door. You don't want to hear it?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I close. I go to the bathroom, I close the door. I turned the water on. I turned the fan on.
Speaker 1: Man, what what what? You turned the waterfall?
Speaker 3: Because I want you here, I'll want you to hear me being.
Speaker 1: Huh. That's okay, all right, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it. Hello, you go peep with the door open? Yeah?
Speaker 1: She maybe she she I pee eye peek, dough open off the hinges. Man got time for all that.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, oh no, mm hm. I go to the bathroom, I close the door, turn the water on, turn the fan on.
Speaker 1: What the fan? What's the fan gonna do?
Speaker 3: It's the noise you can't hear I do.
Speaker 1: That's too much, man, that's too much. That's too much.
Speaker 3: Brief said, not a question. But dogs don't belong in the bed.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, shout out to my dogs though watching the night they oh.
Speaker 2: She said, dogs do belong in the bad They do absolutely belong in to bed. And baby sleep in the bed, baby fourteen.
Speaker 1: Teacher's own to each his own.
Speaker 3: Some people like Mama, good evening.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: My uncle's in the hospital. Can y'all please give him a shout out with some kind with some words of encouragement. His name is Joseph Skillett, Washington.
Speaker 3: Joe js w Your uncle, the prison, your niece want us to give you a shout out the prison, get well soon. So here we are from Punk and Old Choe.
Speaker 2: We know you're feeling a little under the weather right now, but you know what you're gonna get up at that You're gonna get up at that hospital and you're gonna come home and be with your family.
Speaker 3: They're waiting for you, so uh stay prayed up. We're praying for you here at nightcap all the all the people in the chat to praying for you.
Speaker 2: Wish you would get well soon. Bro with Mitchell and Cupcake Mama. Thank you for listening and watching Upgrade King Uncle o' joe the la in Los Angeles. What's your favorite cuisine? Pantom simple, give me American, Give me burger, Give me a burger, medium, meating bud, no cheese, no lettuce, no tomatoes, no nothing, just meating bun cooked medium.
Speaker 3: Just catch up.
Speaker 1: Wait did they say our favorite favorite cuisine American?
Speaker 3: Yeah? American?
Speaker 1: I mean soul food. And no matter where I go, no matter where I travel to, my soul food list of choice of food never changes. Macaroni and cheese, candy, ams, greens, baked the fried chicken al ways, same thing. Corn bread, if you got sweetwater corn bread, or if any place has yellow cake with chocolate icing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I used to be a yellow cake.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I do love some I do love some some blueberry corn bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blueberry, But it needs to be cooked in the iron skill it you gotta cook corporated the iron skille it.
Speaker 1: Right, Hey, that that that that that dish right there, My, my, my, obviously my favorite Cuban dish, Tdasco white Rice, rice and beans, Sweet Plans Cafe gonna let you on the side with all all fool with beans. Right. It turned your stomach a little bit. You're gonna be on that toilet. Huh you could drink? Can you drink milk?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hell no, you can't drink no milk? Well, no, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Man? Look here, like if I eat, like if I eat pork, Yeah, I like, before I eat pork, I'll take I'll take like, I'll take like tail and all I take something like that because I already know it's gonna break my pressure ride.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Now if I if I'm gonna take if I eat some dairy or something like, I'm gonna take lack taise like I got a little kid with me.
Speaker 3: I keep that kid with me. It got lacked take. I think it's I think it's in the room somewhere. I think it's over there. But I got a little kid. It got lack tail.
Speaker 2: Go look at see if it's If it's in my bag, that I bring it. But I already know, like if I if like, if I don't bring that kid, I ain't need none.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I just I'm able to eat anything, drink anything dairy.
Speaker 3: That look it's a little green container.
Speaker 1: I don't have no issues with nothing. I could drink milk, eat dairy ice cream. So you can't. You can't have cereal? Hun No, damn, it's not.
Speaker 3: Zip block? Is it? Not that zip block bag on the account.
Speaker 1: That's not good. You can't have no milk. You can't have no dairy. That's not good.
Speaker 3: Check that. Check that back the go yard in the side pocket.
Speaker 1: It might be in that nah, go yard? Or you got money okay?
Speaker 3: Bad? Mm hmm bad. I had a lot money. I ain't got no money. No more ship.
Speaker 1: You just said, go yard, go yard. That's what I gotta. Look, I gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 3: You're not that bad. No, it's another one of I'm a legend.
Speaker 1: You ain't got it, you left it.
Speaker 2: But see I do got lights off. I spray on the I spray on my bed before I get in it. I spray on the seats on the airplane. What yeah, so you spread on the man.
Speaker 1: That's so that's so disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: What why are you spreading lights all on the people plane?
Speaker 3: I guess I ain't bring it. Jordan, listen.
Speaker 1: I understand you want to be clean, you want to sterilize everything, but you can't do that. You can't spray your bed, you can't spray the plane when.
Speaker 3: You get on.
Speaker 1: You gotta I did it. You have to allow your immunes give you, give your immune system an opportunity to get some practice.
Speaker 3: Man. Nope, good, no practice. Shout out to all the night Calf staff at ash who behind the seats making line shows happen? Uh j Matt donated one hundred dollar last two part question huh today?
Speaker 2: Who's been your best interview so far on Club Shasha now? Based off views? Your personal game was made to Save the World? Bag Blast Game of three fifty eighty four verses eighty five. Oh, I'm picking Keith Burns. Is my partner the best? The best interview?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: That's it shouldn't be that goddamn hard. It was me? Shit me, oh man, I was the best interview, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I've been meaning to ask my fans who's been their favorite interview me? But I've done I've done one hundred. I think we're in one hundred and thirteen now. But I look at some people, man, some people got like six sounds seven hundred interviews, Like what damn, y'all must be interview with somebody every single day. I think Joe Rogan got like Joe Rogan got like twenty five twenty seven hundred. Damn. I ain't got for one hundred and twelve out y'all. But I only do like thirty to forty a year.
Speaker 1: And guess guess who the best one?
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, you one of the few?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You my third You my third highest.
Speaker 1: I'm the best one.
Speaker 3: You know why?
Speaker 1: Because you had to throw me out because I wouldn't stop talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, the best interview. Wow.
Speaker 1: The fact that you ain't said my name yet pissed me off. Are you still thinking.
Speaker 3: Maybe I ain't done it yet?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm boxed.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I was. I was the best. I'm not sure what there is to think about. I'm not sure what you're contemplating.
Speaker 3: The conversation. Probably, Oh, Choe, I appreciate that, you know what? You know what?
Speaker 1: I appreciate that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh yeah? What's called them past?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: What's can pass you, Country Wayne, pass you who Country Wayne? So right now, it's obviously it ca cad about to here. Sixty two million moniques at fourteen, Steve Harvey is at eleven. Country Wayne is about six and a half six point six. I think you fifth six point four.
Speaker 1: It don't matter, It don't matter the amount of views. We talked about the best interview, and I was the best interview because I had the best content and the best just no conversation what.
Speaker 3: You honestly, honestly, I think too. So far it's tough because I really like Country Wayne.
Speaker 1: It ain't tough. It ain't tough, but it ain't tough. It ain't Country Wayne. Cool.
Speaker 2: But he o choe, I really it's it's right now. It's a toss up between me between Ry I think, Terry Crews and Johnny Man's health. Hey, uh, the chat really like my brother likes Sterling and Tered crew.
Speaker 3: But all the stuff. Like the thing was, it was like he was just telling y'all stuff about kind of like me how I grew up. Uh, But the Tered Crews.
Speaker 2: Like when I sat down with t Cruise and I knew him, like I said, I used to see him all the time at all.
Speaker 3: Every time I went to the super Bowl. There was not a super Bowl that I went to for like a ten year stretch, which I didn't see t cruise when I when I would go out. But yeah, I mean it's I like them for a different reason. I got to coming up. Uh one we're gonna release on Wednesday, and one we gotta we gotta push back.
Speaker 2: But I got a few people that's coming up. I think it's gonna be very very interesting because, like I said, a lot of these people I know a little bit, but they're telling me stuff for the first time. I'm like, well, damn, damn, I wonder how much of this like that my that my the people that's listening to this that they know about this.
Speaker 3: But you were you were you were good, o Joe, you were good. You were good. That was the best.
Speaker 2: They uh the chat really liked sterlet H and Coach Crime no now Coach Crime now hey because at the end when I just started, I just started talking about because he was really open because like he had lost his big toe and then the other one, so you know, he had a lot of he had like, uh, he had some clots and so obviously you know you have to take you know, uh.
Speaker 3: Veins out and move veins around. And so it was, yeah, it was him and I know him, but to see what he had gone through.
Speaker 2: And to talk about, you know, being at Jackson State and then making the decision to go to UH see you.
Speaker 3: But that was that was that was really good. But I thought, care let me tell you what. Let me tell you why.
Speaker 2: I thought he crews was really good because I knew how the community felt about him before he did that interview, and I know how the community feels about him after that.
Speaker 3: So and I and I hit him up the other day and he said, you know, he thanked me for I say, bro, thank you. I said, thank you.
Speaker 1: What the chat says, they said, O Joe you finished? Yeah, the chat said, they said they love O Joe too.
Speaker 3: Will stop being salted? Nah.
Speaker 1: They said my interview was the best because obviously everybody has a story, but nobody's story was like man uh.
Speaker 3: Te's on a t's on a b.
Speaker 2: K said, Ojo, what's your most memorable play ever?
Speaker 1: I got a bunch of them things.
Speaker 3: We look the most memorable obviously, O Joe for me, I mean was third and six uh in the AFC champion, I mean both of them.
Speaker 2: After the AMC Championship game, if you ask me, thirty six against Pittsburgh and Old three River Stadium, we backed up, had lost more Milium.
Speaker 3: We're up twenty four to twenty one. Pittsburgh had game on Melium back and its third down, and so we don't get the If we don't get this first down, we're gonna have to punt the ball.
Speaker 2: We're probably gonna lose this game. John hit me on a pivot route and I go for eighteen and we run out the clock. And then on thirty and eighteen. And against the Raiders in Oakland, thirty and eighteen, we're on our own four yard line. We run a little slant catch it hit my head on the goal post out of that and to this day it's still the longest offensive play in postseason history.
Speaker 1: Shoot, man, I ain't really had no games of extreme importance like that.
Speaker 3: But you have a memory play you ever caught the game winning touchdown?
Speaker 1: Shit, I don't know, that's a good question. I probably have. It wasn't like like catching a game win until sound and the clock, when I probably maybe caught a game when it touchdown. The other team maybe got the ball and couldn't score and we ended up winning because of that touchdown. But I mean, I have some great memorable moments and great memorable catches, but I really can't think of anything significant that's good. That's a really good question too.
Speaker 2: Why if Uncle Ocha I love tuning in every show. I'm nineteen years I'm nineteen and I'm an aspiring football coach from you guys game experience? Do your guys have advice on how I can be a good coach in all aspects? You just got to become a coach, not to me. You know what you want from your players. You know what you expect from your players. Just what when your players ask you something, you gotta know. It's really that simple, bro. You just got to know when they ask you a question.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: So when your players ask you a question before crumbing, let them know. Respect is key for you. Playing hard is huge for you. I think once you let players know what you expect of them, they'll give you. That Husky Bull said, I put my dog down two weeks ago and it still hurts his absolute haunts us. There are only three of us in the house, and it feels so empty. It's hard to find distraction, any advice to help us here. Husky time time, he is all, you just get better at dealing with it.
Speaker 3: You never forget them. I still think about my I still think about the rod Wallace, even though I didn't have them long. Bowl I had thirteen years. His name was Samson, but I called him Bowl. I remember having to put him down. Every dog that I've had since Bow, I've held him in my arm as the doctor gave him that last that last solution, and it hits their veins and they just go to sleep them. It starts their heart. It's tough. It's tough to see life leave something's body that you love, that you love so much.
Speaker 1: I can't that correct. I can't do it no more. Boy one one time, and as it want it done, I ain't doing it no more.
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 2: Jay Z said, would you risk making one free throw for a billion dollars?
Speaker 3: If you make it, but if you miss, you get life from prison? Oh Joe, what you do it?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hit that free throw. I'm confident I'm hitting it.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I'm good, I'm good. God They'll blessing me to make a little money. I don't need it. Yeah, I won't do part of that.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. That's that's a good one, right there. That's a good that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Nah. I don't need no billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Because then all of a sudden, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have thirty thousand friends and fifteen hundred cousins.
Speaker 1: I ain't baby. If he won here, if you won't here before, you ain't gonna be in that. I don't play that.
Speaker 2: You'll play that old. Oh no, no, no, no, man, Oh Joe, we had a great show tonight, Oh Joe, I ain like we went long. Man, I gotta go to bed. I gotta get him go. I got to do first take in the morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, let me come on first take with you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Huh didn't Steven they tell you here the EP? You know what EP is? What executive producer? You need to call him?
Speaker 2: Please make sure you subscribe and it not like button. Thank you for joining us for another episode of.
Speaker 3: Nightcap.
Speaker 2: I'm your favorite art shining Shark. He's your favorite Number eighty five rock Runner extraordinary being a Ring of Fame, artery pro bowler, all pro chad o Jo Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed.
Speaker 3: You can get it through.
Speaker 2: Club Sha Shape Haggie, but please, we would greatly appreciate it if you signed up through the Nightcap podcast Feed.
Speaker 3: You're doing an unbelievable job, guys. We really really.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you signing up and making us what we have become thus far. Club che by Laportier. We've sold out and we're only taking pre orders, so it's gonna take us about three weeks to get the order to you, but it will come.
Speaker 3: Thank you for.
Speaker 2: Joining us again. We'll see you tomorrow night. I think we're coming on at what ten pm Eastern time?
Speaker 3: Right? Seven? Yeah? Yeah? Nine here, So thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite channel sharp, he's chatting. Oh, Jo seek Johnson, we're out