Speaker 1: Leading off stars right now on Fantasy Pros. I am Chris Welsh aka the Welsh, and it is yes, a wonky Wednesday. It is Kelly Kirby in the house. We see Penguins in the chat. Chat get the Penguins continuous going, Kelly, What's going on?
Speaker 2: Not a lot? I started Mitch Keller last night, but I managed to get up today. So thanks for good that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually good to have you here. You always know, by the way, if you guys don't come and check out the YouTube live, you always know it's a Wednesday by the Penguins absolutely dominating the chat with our Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. All are awesome people hanging out with us today as we are going to be going through everything that went down in baseball, everything that's coming up, and contract extensions. I know they're not quite exciting, except when these really really young, crazy hot prospects signed big money, taking out all of their arbitration, taking out their free agent years. And the realization that Michael Harris who signed congratulations to him an eight year, seventy two million dollar deal. But I'm gonna throw this at you, he will not be a free agent until he's thirty two years old. Like, think about how young he is, how great he is. That's a state of baseball. Sign a contract. It's pretty good money football. Derwin James is safety just signed a four year, seventy six million dollar okay, eight years, seventy two million dollars for Michael Harris. He will not be a free agent until thirty two. I still will stand that this is bad for baseball, but it's great for the Braves.
Speaker 2: Kelly absolutely, I'll be fifty two when his contract ends, so let's not put our age.
Speaker 1: You're like, he's like, I'll be oh boy, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know. Even typing it in, I was like, thirty two. No, I think it's great for them. The fun fact I put in there later is it's just kind of insane for what the race.
Speaker 1: Give us a fun fact. Let's just rock it right now, because I think it's a it's kind of a wild thing to process, and I'll let you do it if you want. It's it is a one. This actually looks like a dynasty trade. I'm gonna ask to throw this out, So think of like a dynasty trade in your mind of these players. But go ahead, with that fun fact.
Speaker 2: All right, So Ronald Ducunya Azzi, Elbi's, Austin Riley, and Michael Harris have now signed long contracts with the Braves. Combined, they are going to earn four hundred and nineteen million dollars. Mike Trout signed a contract for four hundred and twenty six point five million dollars.
Speaker 1: So that's four years ago this dynasty trade, where it had been like do I want all of these young guys, especially on the same team, it worked out. Here's another one to throw at you. I don't have the exact number here, but I just thought of it and think of the Rangers who have Cory Seeger and Marcus Simeon at like five about half a billion dollars, and it's like, you know, what would you rather have? You get one Trout, you get a secret and me in, or you're getting a Kunya Albi's, Riley and Michael Harris. It's pretty good. The Braids are pretty good at what they do. They for whatever reason, don't seem to have any issue buying out all these guys arbitration and buying out free agent years and having control through really like you know, twenty twenty seven is for the most part for most of these guys, so they don't really lock up the pictures. You know, it's funny. We were talking about the Rookie of the Year stuff yesterday and how Spencer Strider is a current leader and Michael Harris is the plus money right behind him and Strider, you know, good start this week. But no contract extension for Strider and Michael Harris, I believe came even later in that process. But they love their hitters. It seems like they have the inverse Mets thing where it's they want to pay the hitters and then they are going to go and buy the pictures into the future where the Mets used to pay the hitters and homegrown the pictures in whatever attempt when it was no Cindergarten to grom But do you like this deal? I mean, do you like I mean, obviously you like it for the Braves, but do you like it for Michael Harris? If we wanted to play that card, if we wanted to play the player's card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so long, I mean eight years. I kind of I wish I wish it was five. I think five would just feel a little bit better for him. But I was just thinking about it. None of them are represented by Boris, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: No, Michael Harris. Actually, it's funny you say that because of a friend of mine, Dennis Sidler, who owns a great company called sids Grafs does all these autographs. He has an exclusive deal with Michael Harris that he signed, and Michael Harris is so all of like when he signs bats and stuff, he can only do it through Dennis, So sidsgrafs dot Com. There's a nice plug for him. And we were actually talking about this, and you know, he's got a smaller agent, you know, not he not even an agency really, it's like a smaller kind of very individual agent that got this done, not Boris, Like any of those guys are Boris.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well, I mean because he usually just absolutely prevents people from doing the extensions. So for for Harris himself, yeah, I I think I think it's good because he's super young, but like, yeah, I kind of agree with you in terms of it's bad for baseball. And it was like the eight years, it's just a really long time to know, you guys not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: And we know nothing I'll ever get fixed with baseball. I mean, they can't, like, you know, they can't play while trying to figure out what's the best thing for the game. So they hold out, and then they try to come up to other agreements that might help baseball, like let's even say the International Draft, and everybody just says, no, U, let's get what they want. So why do we ever think there'd be any type of cap or your cap or anything to contracts. I mean, this is good for player, This is good for the teams more than anything else. And I suppose you cand always argue it's good to see players stay on the same team. It's just I don't know. I see eight, ten, twelve year contracts and it's just like okay, like it's wild. But to be fair in baseball, you know football, Like I mentioned this guy, Dorwin James with the Chargers signed a deal four year, seventy six million dollars. I think today, you know, he will get his second contracts still in his twenties. But baseball's life span is so much bigger. So even though Michael Harris will be thirty two, as long as he doesn't pull like a Jacob Hayward or anything like that, that at thirty two, you can still sign a massive another second deal and that would be the big, big money day. They don't all get like one. So so Michael Harris is huge year is going to pay off and we'll see what happens with the rookie. Speaking of the Mike Trout comp here, Mike Trout could return to the lineup this week and if not, it could be probably early next week. But either way, Kelly, we are getting Mike Trout back very soon. Are your expectations anything?
Speaker 2: No, I have no expectations for him at this point. I feel like they're going to try to keep him healthy, which means we're going to just see so much more of him Dhan or just doing less of what he thinks her.
Speaker 1: In weekly leagues to that point right there. I mean, you always have the advantage of being able to just throw guys out at DH, except you have Shohio Tani. So it's just like the Angels have with us as fantasy owners. When you draft Oughtani and have the two way player, your utility is pretty much locked up. You're not gonna go and be able to have a lot of flexibility. Do you think because of Tani is gonna be locked in at DH? And how the season is going and Trout's current health that there could be a tiny bit of danger in weekly leagues. I don't know if there's a there's a way that we could ever justify not starting him in really any capacity, but weekly leagues could get messy. If he plays two days, sits one, then there's an off day and they're trying to give him two straight days and all of a sudden, you know you're getting maybe three games out of him in a given week when you could get six from a Von Grissom.
Speaker 2: You know something like that, right, right, Yeah, especially like the counting categories is you just can't. Yeah, when he's in he could be fantastic, but we also don't know what that's going to look like with the back injury. You know, does it does he swing less hard? I have no idea. I just could cup on everything.
Speaker 1: It's actually gonna be really important, to be really important to watch Mike trot. I think it's gonna tell a big story about what we might be in for. It's gonna tell everything for next year because when the season's done, Trout rests, you know, we come back, but I really want to see, like, how does he perform. You know, I don't really care how the Angels treat him, but is how is all of this going to Readjust are we really going to be on the down side of this or we're going to look back on this, which I think is most likely situation. We're gonna look back on all this stuff and we're gonna be like, Ah, wasn't that funny when we like doubted Mike Trout and we can just still never doubt him. But the back issue is no good. The other headlining piece, though, I do think it's funny. I think it was like John Hayman and a couple of people were like Yankees top prospect. Estevon listen, Estevan Floriol has had all the opportunities in the world. He ain't a top prospect anymore, so don't get it twisted. Estevon Floriel puts up video game type of numbers in the minors and completely disappears. This is an Atari versus a PS five type of thing. He is PS five and Triple A, and he is Atari when he gets to the majors. He doesn't steal those thirty two bases that he has in the mind. He doesn't hit those fourteen homers. He has a career two h six average in the Major though it's been short stent. I've seen him so much live in the minors from a couple of different AFL stands. He has got all the intangibles except a consistent hit tool. It's actually very reminiscent of Jared Kalnick with just actually higher speed potential. But he's getting called up, and I think we're in a real big kind of prospect, you know, influx right now where it's like, hey, Shane Lngliers even came up and he's rocking and Von Grissom and all that. But it's like Floriel to me is not that guy, very true quad a player. But I know he's gonna get He's gonna get some ramp up. He's gonna get some ramp up by a lot of people. Do you have any interest in Floria because he has a power speed combo guy, No doubt.
Speaker 2: I don't at this point with him because because exactly that when he gets called up, it just goes away. The only thing I like, you know again is the Yankees in that ballpark, in with that lineup. If he does get on, he could boost like runs and whatnot. But I just don't trust it. I don't trust Kalenik. I mean, they're just guys that I can't put on my team at all.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean there's big strikeout numbers, but you know, to be fair, he had. What he has changed is really got back on the bass. Pats last year played seventy eight games in Triple A and only stole thirteen bases, and he stole none in Double A for a little tiny stent. Average was crap last year. This year in Triple A, he's hitting right around to eighty, stole thirty. Power numbers seemed to be in line, but strikeout numbers also seemed to be relatively in line. So as where I said, like, I would go and speculate on Shane Langelier's early on which I think is look good. It looked good, great, you know, power hit double. I think in his first hit. Florida is not a guy that I'm looking to speculate on. There's other guys and actually we'll talk about one in just a minute. Some injuries, Jorge Blanco out of the lineup against the Royals today, Kyle Schwarber out of the lineup that was fun call him. He was out out Tuesday, out Wednesday. Led Me's dias could be placed on the IL the ten day, according to Dusty Baker, and Clay Holmes need a fifteen day il stent due to a backage. You may need a season long il stent due to everything. Well, remember when he was good, Remember that point in the season where we were like, Clay Holmes should save games over a role as Chapman. And here we are now, Kelly.
Speaker 2: I literally dropped him for Matt Bush in the league. Yeah it was ugly, but I was like, I gotta get him out of here.
Speaker 1: Hearing that it was a little rough, that's all. Yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do. So if you are looking for prospect to pick up, because that is the fun, that is the trend. There are guys we've talked about. Obviously, Corman Carroll is someone. Corban Carroll and Gunner Henderson are the two biggest impactful players that are floating around. We just don't know what the teams are going to do with them. Another guy that, though I do not believe he has enough games under his belt, is absolutely terrorizing baseballs. And it's I talked about a couple weeks ago because I was at his season debut Josh Young. Josh Young is someone that you guys need to pay a little bit more extra attention to if you haven't, because he played a couple games in Complex, moved up to Triple A, and he is destroying. He's destroying at a level where it's a disservice for them unless it's manipulation to just continuously keep him down there. At this point, let the Rangers use it up in the majors. Josh Young hitting three twenty on the season with a four hundred OVP and an eight hundred slug in that good old three four to eight slash that everybody knows about. Seven homers with a stolen base in seventeen games or no, I think it's nine game nine ten games, but either way, ten of his seventeen hits this season have been extra base variety. He had six games so far in Triple A. He's hitting four hundred. I don't think he's gonna come up this week, but I think this is the preemptive move to get your guy, get your prospect. The contact ability has really adjusted. He looks so much better than he did when I saw him here in complex. He's getting the ball up even more. The power is going through the roof. He makes immense contact and he looks he looks like he d even some weight, very athletic. How willing are you to be speculative on a guy like Josh Young that you would have to eat days?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I wouldn't have any trouble doing that, depending on how deep the league is and where I'm at, if I have the space to kind of hide him on my bench. I drafted Johnathan India all over the place, so I that bench is a little busy right now, but I would could totally take him at any time.
Speaker 1: So in let's say a twelve team, you could use some bat help. But that also means you could use some bat help and you could use it now, would be willing to drop You know, I'm trying to think of like a speculative bat bench guy that comes off the top of my head. But like, let's say you know you got a relatively shorter bench. Is he the type of guy that you would want to have on the back because he's going to hit for high contact. Are you going to sacrifice a bench spot to maybe let's say eat a week a week and a half. Would you do that for Young or is it just is it just not advantageous because you might you're in a potential like playoff ish run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, depending again, I would do it if the rest of even in one of my leagues, I think we have three bench spots, I would have no trouble dropping any of the guys I currently have been there for him, So I'll wait on him.
Speaker 1: Get some Josh Young before you know, pops up. They obviously he needs the at bats. I do think he's a potential guy for the Arizona Fall League, so they're not going to want to exhaust prospect eligibility, but just keep an eye out for it. He makes a lot of sense. Get him some at bats of the Majors, throw him over to the Arizona Fall League for more bats since he's missed so much time this year. But Josh Young definitely one of the big names as we continue to speculate and try to find the next big guy that's going to get a call up, because we're all having fun with that. This day in Baseball nineteen ninety, in Chicago's four two win over Texas, Carlton Fisk Homer's offer Charlie Hugh to become the all time home run leader with one hundred and eighty seven in White Sox history and the all time leader in home runs by a catcher at three twenty eight. And when you know it, we got more catcher questions here, Kelly, I don't think you saw the answer to this because I quickly deleted as it posted it. But I have a trivia question for you. Francisco Alvarez, speaking of top prospects with the New York Mets, is just the third catcher to be MLB dot COM's number one overall prospect? Can you name the other two? Can everybody name?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to take a guess?
Speaker 1: You're a good guest, so, I mean chat can start getting in here. I think Kelly might be able to give this, But there were three number one overalls. One's gonna probably be pretty easy here, the other one maybe not so much. If you think about who would the other two number one overall MLB pipeline catching prospects. Number one overall?
Speaker 2: Matt Wieters was the only one I could think of, But I don't know if that's right.
Speaker 1: That is incorrect?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm off the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, Piazza, and it's a good guest. These are good guests in here. I think there's one very very easy one. The other one when you know, when you know it, you'll be like, oh duh. But I don't think think of it as I'm gonna be honest with Waiters. Would have been one of the first I would have said, one of the absolute first. I would have said here, so I don't blame you here. Andrew absolutely nailed it. Joe Mauer and Adlei Ruchmand go Cards actually got Retchman first. Ali Richman and Joe Mauer were the top Rudmand was or Adli Ruschman was their mid season twenty twenty one top overall prospects similar to what Alvarez has right now, and Joe Joe Mauer was the preseason two thousand and four number one overall prospect at catcher. Good guesses, though you got like you know, Posey in there and stuff, so only so many you could do. But we're looming into Oh, you know what, here's a great question. Who would you rather speculate on right now? Josh Young or Francisco Alvarez in redraft?
Speaker 2: Oh, in redraft in Redraft. I'd rather have Young, but like in the Dynasty, I might I might store Alvarez first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean pitting your catching situation. What makes that tough? Like what if you had like an Adlee already? You know you would be resigned. I suppose you would be resigned to utility if you were to bring up Alvarez. But Alvarez as bad as what's going to get him in here? And he would DH when he comes up, So I kind of agree. I think I would go Young, but Alvarez might beat him there. So if anybody is looking, those are probably your two biggest guys. Some stat heroes from me yesterday Rehys Hoskins three for six, two homers, five RBI with a stolen base. That's a combo meal and I picked the wrong Philly. Ugh picked the wrong Philly. Nick Fortes also had two homers, going three for four. Nick Castillanos had a bomb getting on the offensive side, Garrett Stubbs with a homer, Julio Rodriguez three for five with a home run, Kerry Carpenter with the bomb, Matt Olson with a bomb, and Nico Horner. Are you with me? Kelly on Carrie Carpenter's little run that's going on here, this power output. I feel like every day or every other day since his call up, we have said his name on this show that he is just putting up stats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I am totally with you. After yesterday, I picked him up because he was still available like Oliver everywhere. Well.
Speaker 1: No, it was a friend of mient Joe Rocca, who has a couple great shows. You should go check him out on Twitter. Had was nice enough to give me a little bit of love, saying I had never heard of Kerry Carpenter before I talked about him, and he was a dude that was just really killing it in the miners. And as I said yesterday or whatever it was two days before that, the only problem was when he was like twenty four years old at double A, it was kind of like, eh, you know, like let's not go nuts about it. But then it's Triple A the whole season in he's just consistently been hitting for power, hitting over three hundred. Now he's in the majors. In a very very short sample size, he's hitting over three hundred with two bombs already six hits. Playing some left field, he also can be a corner infield type of guy. It's a very interesting bat and it's a wild thing to think that the Tigers have prioritized him over Spencer Turklesen, who, by the way, is hitting sub two hundred in Triple A right now.
Speaker 2: It's so depressing for me because I mean I loved Spencer Turklesen. If you look at my best ball drafts from January, I think I have him in every single one. But yeah, so I had never heard of Kerry Carpenter until you started talking and grabbed him. I dropped Mitch Keller in that lead, by the way, but for him, so that's a win no matter what I do, I guess, but yeah, I think he's I think he's a good pickup right now for sure.
Speaker 1: Well I'd love to see a screenshot of somebody. I mean, they wouldn't have lined up, but it would just be a great thing to just process of seeing, like dropped Spencer Torkelsen picked up Kerry Carpenter something we never would have imagined. And really, any universe, any of the multiverses, I don't think there's many. We're living out the one in five fifty million whatever. Doctor Strange, Tony stark versions where Kerry Carpenter is overvalued. It's pretty amazing. Charlie Morton six and two thirds twelve strikeouts on three hits. Yesterday, Nick Pivetta had six strikeouts in seven, Sonny Gray six with ten strikeouts only three hits, really good performances. Merle Merle Kelly continues to just keep putting up numbers seven with seven and yak up on this Jacob Jonas seven with seven strikeouts. Do you think Meryll, being on such a bad team, needs to be way way more highly rated next season when we start to look at ranks. He's in that class of like boring pictures. I'd almost put him in the same like Adam wainrighty type of area where they just make things happen. But there's something a little bit different about Meryl. The Dinembacks didn't move him, so he's stuck there to get an influx of young guys. But do you think Meryl is still crazily underrated?
Speaker 2: I think he's somewhat underrated because again because of the team he's on. But yeah, I feel like that consistency factor for people who aren't going to just sit and try to speculate on who the next big thing will be or who aren't dazzled by the Striders with the eighty four strikeouts and three innings and all of that. He's such a solid addition to pretty much any rotation you're trying to build. So he'll be one of those, like I'm going to draft the all boring team that's worthy.
Speaker 1: It's it's weird that you become like almost consistently trustworthy where he's not one of those guys where you're like match up you know, I don't know, I don't know about that. It's like, no, you just throw them out. He just does it. Emon Gallen have really been a good one two punch for my very very loser team this year stat zero's and that is my Diamondbacks real life team. Maybe not many fantasies. I have some loser fantasy teams, but not with Marl Kelly on them, because they'd probably be bigger winners that zero's. Gavin lux Oh for four four strikeouts, Radley Green Oh for five with three strikeouts, Max Munsey with three k's, Colton Wong, Jeff McNeil, Jeremy Paine, and Jared Walsh, Matt Chapman all Big three k performances for you Yay. On the pitcher side, tj zoutch six earned runs, eleven hits given up in four Mitch Keller two innings, pitch four earned runs, five hits, three walks, ach police sack. He gave up four walk three only struck out three. We say goodbye to Mitch Keller, but we say hello to the home runs. We do not have an updated home run. Border is not giving it to Kelly. We have a tight race at the top. High Cubby got a fran Mill race bomb that was also your call you got. We had some. Everybody with me had insaying calls yesterday. All of them were hit. You and Bubba both had fran Mail Acid High Cubby, who is in the lead at forty four Homers de Blum though had Vladdie, so he's at forty three. So we have a one to two punch going. Three others are in the forties, Mike Mayor, go Cards and Terry with forty one. Mike Mayor had a Derek Derek Hall call, which if that was that whole, like no one else picks a guy Wonky bonus, that would have been a great one. And we've got some thirties that are just coming up the rear there. So what type of bonus do we have on the Wonky Wednesday Today?
Speaker 2: So I decided we're going to go with the twenty seven club. I mean, I know it's a terrible club with musicians, but we're gonna give it a shot in baseball. So if you call a player whose current age as of today is twenty seven or younger, then you'll get a bonus point for each home run that he hits.
Speaker 1: Okay, so keep in mind at the end of the show when we're going to do our home run calls, you got to get those undertwe so there'll be no judges and Goldschmid's and those picks will not play. If you want bonus points today on Alwonky Wednesday, Friends, the prop sheets and the bets are brought to you by bet MGM. Go and check them out today. Use a promo code leading off, get a risk free one thousand dollars bet do it Today promo code leading off, and download the app you can get on the website.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 1: Why would you not? Because there's awesome bets to be had and I've got some for you here. We've got the top total basin strikeout on the Betting Pros cheat sheet algorithm, and then we've got the best plus money one. So I'm giving you their top but then I'm also giving you the top plus money. I'm going to lay these out and Kelly, I want to know what your favorite is. The top top top, Actually the number one bet of any bet was one Soto at Miami total basis, which is at one. It's actually a half, so you just got to get one total base today, but it's juiced up. It's at minus one seventy three, so you'd have to really really pay up if you want to play it. But boy does that one look really good. The bet plus money total base one, I love it even more. Paul Goldschmidt versus Colorado. It is plus one seventeen. You gotta get two total bases on the strikeouts. These were actually the top two strikeout bets of the day according to the prop cheat sheet over at bettingpros dot com. Jake Oodoreizzi versus the Mets was the number one. You only need four strikeouts. It's minus one thirty. It's actually not horrible. Juice there. The top plus money ross stripling versus Baltimore. You also only need four because it's at three and a half and you're getting plus money at one fifteen. So Sodo Goldschmid total bases. Odorizi's strippling strikeouts. Kelly, what's your favorite and if you even like more than one, knock it out.
Speaker 2: Well, the one I broke down was Ross Stripling, I kind of. I just like it because of the plus money. I wouldn't touch Odo Izzy for anything. I don't think it. Could probably put it at point five, and I know he would get it, and I still wouldn't put money down for him just.
Speaker 1: Due to one strikeout. You're like, Nope, you're not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Nope, that's the day. He'll give up nine singles and then leave. Yeah, and I think one Soto because they're facing Lopez, I believe, and so the righty, the righty lefty. I would have no problem with him getting a single. I think that's very possible. So I also wrote down, also wrote down Derek Hall is also at zero point five, and I know he's facing a lefty, but that lefty is Nicolo Dolo, So I think there's you know again, it's that single and he's been hitting pretty well lately.
Speaker 1: So those halves are really great. I mean, if I Fiver was like really dying to play those just halves where I need one total base, I'm probably gonna look at parlaying. Just give me two. I don't like to do big, crazy parlays, but give me two. I tell you. Maybe Derek hall And and Soto are a parlay. I like the Goldie. I like gold Get Goldie in there at plus money with Soto, have a little bit of fun. You're probably gonna get close to two fifty or something like that on the money if you want to play it. And I don't know even screw around with these two here with the strikeouts. I mean, I'm not gonna do their art easy. I agree with you the ross strippling side, but maybe you can find another one. We can do that. And yes this was asked about again. I swear to you I she hit it. My daughter hid the Princess Tiara somewhere. But we'll get it. We'll get it at some point. You know what I need is I need to be like reminded. I need like an out of show reminder when my kid gets off of school, to be like, where did you hide. It's a great mystery of leading off for this year is what happened to the Tiara. It was stolen and it has not returned. If you're looking for some DFS stuff, if you want to take a look at some starting pitchers, I thought these were There's a couple of really good money plays you can have in here, and then there's some big dogs over on Fandal Draftking numbers are not all quite out there, but Jordan Montgomery, I guess I just kind of been echoing this a lot of Kintana and Montgomery with the Cardinals. I just also think it's a good matchup. Jordan Montgomery eight seven on Fandel Tyler Molly nine to five, and then the big dogs Carlos were done. I gets the Diamondbacks ten to seven and Max Schuerser eleven and a half. I also took a look at the run totals, and you've got three teams with five implied runs or more, Seattle, Texas and the Dodgers. So maybe you want to take a look at those for some stacks. You can get some of the cheap players in there if you wanting to put those together. And that takes us to our home run calls of the night. The Wonky bonus is twenty seven or younger, and you get an extra point for every home run hit. So, Kelly, what are you doing? I would love it if you would have been like, I'm taking fifty year old pool holes on this show.
Speaker 2: I'm taking elverpool holes today, like, you know, screw my bonus. No, I'm going with Vinnie Paescantino. And I do not understand why anyone is calling him anything other than Italian Breakfast, Like I'm seeing all these other little Italian like beef and Italian names. Yeah, and I'm like, no, no Italian Breakfast. Hang out there, stay there. So yeah, I think he's gonna he's facing Molly. But I think if you can get a hold of one the Winds Book and a blow out a little bit in Minnesota today.
Speaker 1: I like that one too. There was a part of me that wanted to even look at like Bobby if I was going on the young side. But it's just not like the best matchup in the world. I'm gonna tell you this, and I'll probably regret this. So my brain I when I first did it this morning, I kind of had a it's gonna be a guy, a young guy if you don't pick them the last week bonus where I get the extra points of no one else's doing it. So I was gonna throw him out, and I was gonna be like, all right, that's what I'm gonna do, and it's Shane Lngliers. That was gonna be my guy. But then when I noticed it was just they need to be twenty seven or younger, and they don't need They're not gonna have to be a guy that no one else took. I change it and I'm going with Julio Rodriguez. So that means Shane Langliers will hit a homer tonight and Julio will go over four. That's just that's the law of the land. That's how that works. Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, you might as well put money down on Lengoliers.
Speaker 1: Yep, you might as well. Yeah, exactly, I'm not Lengoliars. Remember, go and check it out. I had to quote to you. I think like seven people understood my quote tweet yesterday when Langliars got a hit and I did the gif of the just horror again. The series was horrific, but it was awesome at the time of the did you watch the a Lengoliers where you would on the Lnglers.
Speaker 2: No, because I stayed clear of most of Stephen King. So as a rule of thumb, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good rule of thumb. I appreciate that. I think I got my line. Oh, this is a good line, doctor Glenn giving me eight innings, five strikeouts, three hits, a walk, zero earned runs. This is an al Contra like line I'm getting today from my hosting Kelly. Do you do you back this lineup?
Speaker 2: I do, but I think it's because you had a really good pitch framer catch.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen, you guys don't understand. Kelly's over here. She's like two two, and I'm like, okay, okay, I don't shake off Kelly.
Speaker 2: Just throw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just throw. When Kelly's in here, I throw the pitch. I don't shake off Kelly. What do you got going on? What do people need to be checking out from you? Over either on the Twitter at the Wonky Penguin or Fantasy pros.
Speaker 2: I've really been into doing lots of retweets on just insane facts. There was one on franmil Reyes that you should just go check it out because it's it's crazy. Yeah, but otherwise, right now, I think this week is pretty light in terms of my having to write because we're doing a lot of editing. But I also retreat some really really funny, little tiny videos to make your day better. So I'm good on all sorts of different options.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for all your entertainment needs. You actually said something I was dying to know, and I almost asked when you said, like, who was it the picture? You're like, you give up nine straight hits or whatever? I would. I got me thinking, what's the most singles consecutively that a hitter's ever given up? Or straight like straight like through straight batters, Like, what's the most hits whatever type of hit it is that any picture has given up before leaving the game? I have to imagine it's like eight or nine? Can someone fine? I don't know, I don't know. Well, if someone does re quortterback, I will give you love for it. Friends. You can find me on Twitter at is It the Welsh. Make sure you subscribe to this, not only the podcast but the YouTube channel. Get those numbers up as we close out and get you guys some championships. That is it for the show today. Bubba is back in the house tomorrow four Kelly Kirby. I am Chris Welsh. It's leading off by Peanuts by Cracker Jacks. You guys have a good one. Peace See yea