Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Uh, we've got a lot to get to today. Linda, am I gonna get mmm? When Linda's bad, he gets a little to do the hum m. That's her way of saying, drop dead boss. But I don't really care.
Speaker 2: See that. That's not nice. Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna start doing spells here, so not everything else.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just gonna um hum you back.
Speaker 1: You already get me back by not playing the cuts I asked you to cut.
Speaker 2: That's your other ways thing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So there you go. You already won.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes I feel like playing him and sometimes I don't, you know, So I'm making there we go.
Speaker 2: This is what I gotta do. This is a crap I've got to deal with every day. Uh. It gets frustrating.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's a terrible thing to watch what is unfolding in the country in terms of the radical left on the one hand. On the other hand, I'm perfectly fine with all of it. Now, what do I mean by that? I mean that if the lunatic left in the country, if they want to be the party, as I often described of that champions the rights of men to play women's sports, I'm fine with that. Let the American people they will ultimately decide if they want to align with that party. If they want to be the party that puts the so called rights of the illegals over the safety and security of American citizens, I'm fine with that too. And we'll get into more specificity detail. Will play some sound to satisfy I, to satisfy Linda's un homes, and we'll play the Democrats. Oh, should we call them interned in camps? So should we call them concentration camps? Concentration camps they're talking to These are the same people that have wanted to abolish ice, and will play that too. They're not concentration camps. We have laws in this country. And the fact that Democrats as a party stood idly by and lied to us about the most preventable national security threat in the history of our country is unconscionable. And the fact that Donald Trump is trying to protect innocent Americans and the fact that they never acknowledge the victims that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime, or acknowledge known terrorists and Iranian assassination squads are in our country is beyond my comprehension because they're all complicit, including the corrupt state run legacy media mob that covered for them, And they weren't showing you the videos like we were showing you on Hannity and on box News and other shows. You know, they they ignored it and went along with the big lie, like they went along with the big lie that Joe's not a cognitive mess, Like they went along with the big lie that the economy is inflation is transitory and the economy is fine. They just lie and lie and lie. And I will tell you is as I watch this party implode. You know, Chuck Schumer is at a seventeen percent approval rating. Democratic Party is their their overall approval rating is so underwater that the odds of them regaining power is lower and lower every single day. You know, I mean, now we're watching it and it's not just mom Donnie. You know, this is now you have you know, Marxist Mam Donnie is maybe the most prominent. You know, he was making this trek to Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Keem Jefferies hasn't met him. He's look forward to meeting him. What do you mean looking forward to meeting him? What to talk about global antifata? When the guy has had multiple opportunities to denounce it and he refuses to that seems like you are you know that tacit support for that comment? Holy war, that's what he's talking about. This is a guy that has called for the government to seize the means of production, even confiscate private homes and set up government run grocery stores, defund the police, Let's replace the police with social workers. And I keep thinking, well, how's that going to work out? You have somebody in New York and Times Square which is an Adam Schiffle. I do highly recommend you stay away from there. This organized crime all over Time Square and it's getting worse every day, and police are not capable of doing their job. God help Times Square got helped, The subways got help New York and the free buses. If Mom Donnie has his way, what were you're going to send in a social worker? And a guy's threatening to kill people in Times Square or in a New York City subway, and you're gonna say, now, sir, excuse me. Now, we're asking you very nicely to please you know, let's let's let's talk about the threats that you're making too innocent people here. Is there anything that happened in your childhood that might might have triggered you. Did somebody say something that offended your sensibility, maybe they used the wrong pronoun. Let's talk about it that person. How's that going to work out? Not? Well, you don't have to be a genius. But this is what this guy believes in. Defund the police, replace them with social workers and cash bell, raise taxes, but especially for people in white neighborhoods. We're gonna raise taxes on the white people. Wow, what do you call that, Linda?
Speaker 2: This is I don't know. It's just on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 1: When you when you divide people along racial lines and you go after a specific racial group, there is a name for that, right, I must be mistaken. My mind is it's going to be a Marxist Mom Donnie Democrat Democrat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not even Mom Donnie. Democrats and Democrats don't even know who Mom Donnie really is, nor do they care.
Speaker 1: No the backlash, Well, the fascinating thing to me is he goes to Washington today is they have no power against Mom Donnie.
Speaker 2: They are afraid of What is he doing in Washington. Isn't he running for mayor of New York City? What's he doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you what he's doing in Washington. He's gonna he's gonna do Republicans of Favor is what he's gonna end up doing, because he's gonna have to. You think Chuck Schumer is going to stand up against Mom Donnie and knowing that the city of New York is going to vote him in and that he'd be on the outside when he's already pulling as low as he is, knowing damn well that if AOC ever challenged them in a private primary issue would crush him. I mean even show that too. So he's not gonna have the courage to stand up to Mom Donnie. He didn't have the courage to stand up to AOC. The squad Jasmine Crockett, Maxine Waters, Pocahontas or Grandpap Bernie or any of these other radical socialists that they are leaders.
Speaker 2: In name only. It's only it's a matter of time.
Speaker 1: Chuck Schumer's career is over, and he's out there proclaiming We've never been more unified than we are. Now, that's a lie. He knows it's a lie.
Speaker 2: This is a man.
Speaker 3: We are fighting the high costs that American people pay. We are fighting the healthcare cuts. Republicans, they didn't cut anything horrible.
Speaker 2: Bill that they just wires.
Speaker 3: Democrats are united and we will and we have been far more united, frankly than the Republicans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: They're the ones that allowed the terrorists, the murderers, rapists, other violent criminals and cartel members and gang members in the country, and they lied to us and said the order secure. They're the ones that covered up for Joe's cognitive decline. They're the ones that just voted against the largest tax cut in American history. They're the ones that voted not to cut taxes on tips in overtime, which helped hard working men and women. It wasn't them in Pennsylvania yesterday. It was Donald J. Trump in Pennsylvania, you know, announcing this hundred billion dollar you know, private sector and investment, you know, twenty five billion by Google to build all these data centers in thirteen states. Three billion to refurbish two hydro electric plants in Pennsylvania. On top of that, Blackstone investing in you know, twenty five billion to construct data centers and energy infrastructure in northeast Pennsylvania. In Pennsylvania, you just got the greatest inflow of capital that any state in my lifetime has ever seen. Although Texas are doing pretty good with the five hundred million dollars in that Apple's investing, but this is one hundred billion or five hundred billion rather, you know's this is serious money. Pennsylvania Data Center Partners. They're going to build three campus data hubs in Carlisle, south central Pennsylvania for fifteen billion. First energy plans to expand power distribution, strengthen grid infrastructure, and operate the enhanced grid they have Homer City Redevelopment. They're going to spend fifteen billion, including on Pennsylvania natural gas for power generation at a local power plan project. You know, where are the Democrats? These are high paying career jobs for Pennsylvanians. And what is mom Donnie doing? He's meeting in private with supposedly with New York business He's not meeting with New York businessman because they decided not to show up. They don't want anything to do with him. In other words, he has this two day, you know, a meeting with so called business leaders. The vast majority of them didn't bother to show up, you know. Charles Gasparino pointed out the list of CEOs that were invited. Jamie Diamond of JP Morgan, he didn't show up. Steve Schwarzman of Blackstone, he didn't show up. Ryan moynihan of the Bank of America, the nation's second largest BA, he didn't show up. Larry Fink of black Rock, he didn't show up. David Solomon of Goldman Sachs, he didn't show up. Oh, scheduling conflicts, as he pointed out, and he's there, and he doubled down on dumb, dumber and stupid, trying to tell rich people and big businesses, Oh yeah, you're just gonna have to, you know, Grin and Barrett. He gave a ninety minute lecture apparently in this meeting about you know, his his Marxism, you know, two weeks according to the need from each according to their ability and how the quote rich are going to fund it. He's still refuses to condemn the globalize the Antifada rallying cry. Asked about his intempt to slap the ultra wealthy incorporations with high taxes, he said that, well, taxes have been raised on those groups in the past without the mass exodus. First of all, what is he talking about. Go go hit Google. See how many hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars in lost revenue because of New York burdens and regulation, taxation, quality of life issues, and people have marched out with their feet. And I'm telling you, as a Fluoridian, I see this every single day. These these companies are leaving in droves, all of those big wealth management companies, private equity companies, all these you know, equity people of Wall Street banking people. They all have offices in South Florida. Wall Street South is very real, and it's going to be very simple for them to just lock the door, say goodbye, and move completely out of New York because they're not gonna want to pay the money that this guy is planning to tax them. Billionaires shouldn't exist if somebody becomes a billionaire, if you believe in freedom. Democrats don't believe in freedom. They believed in freedom, they wouldn't want to tell you what car to put in your driveway. If they believed in freedom, they wouldn't tell you. They want to take your gas stove. Aware, I like my gas stove. I like to cook. I used to be a cook in a restaurant. I use the gas stove. I'm used to that. I oh, electric stoves are the worst. And by the way, you need energy to power it. It's so stupid, it's ridiculous. They want to take away your refrigerator, your air conditioner. I can't stand paper straws. Give me my paper, give me my plastic straw the few times I'll have a coke. Home Depot co founder Ken Langone, I'm sold on Trump. He's got a good shot at going down in history as one of our best presidents ever. You know, uh, CNBC, this is a real turnaround. You didn't want to vote for him. When when you make a mistake, you you admit it. And by the way, the President's right about the Federal Reserve chair Jerome Powell.
Speaker 2: He is a numskull.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's unbelievably too high interest rates, and it's the one sector of the economy that won't recover until Jerome Powell leaves is going to be housing, and that means also home construction. New federal spending cuts by Doze brings savings to one hundred and ninety billion dollars a year. And how much that extrapolates out to one eighty dollars per taxpair according to Doje's website. That is real money in people's pockets. I mean, so you have this, this transformation in the Democratic Party culminating in this guy, Mom, Donnie, Now you got this other guy that is running in Minneapolis. His name is Omar What is his name for tah, I don't know how to pronounce it. I'm not trying to do it purposely. You know, he's doing everything woke, everything, environmental everything, taxed, the rich everything, big regulation, everything, you know, LGBTQ plus everything, trans you know, everything, extreme, radical, left wing, which is why people are leaving the Democratic Party in droves.
Speaker 2: What's Donald Trump doing?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, he's got eleven trillion dollars now in committed investments and manufacturing, largest tax cuts in history. He's opening up energy dominance so we can be an energy rich country. He's looking out for working men and women, no tax tips, no tax on overtime, looking out for old people. In spite of what Chuck Schumer said, there's not a single cut to Medicare, not Medicaid. It's not happening. It's a big lie by the Democrats. And then he's, you know, then he took out a Rand's nuclear sites. Then he's he's effectively closed our borders and he's deporting illegal immigrants. To me, make our towns and cities safer. Everything that he promised, it's not even at the six month mark. That'll be I think on Sunday we have one top House Democrat trying to shut down testimony about violent attacks on ICE agents. Why would they want to do that? Does that make any sense to anybody? It doesn't make any sense to me. But anyway, Benny Thompson remember him, Oh that's right, January sixth Committee. Hey Benny, what did you and Liz Cheney do with all their records that? How did it magically disappear? And didn't they both get preempted pardons? Like the congenital liar Adam Schiff, who claimed he lived in Maryland, apparently accord President Trump, which is very funny, so he can get, you know, a better mortgage deal. Oh thank god Biden gave him a PREEMPTI part and I hope that Biden didn't use the auto pen on those three. But anyway, top House Democrats wants to shut down testimonial over violent attacks on ICE agents.
Speaker 2: I find the very bewildering.
Speaker 1: The Democrats never want to talk about the victims of Biden, Harris Mayorcis, and frankly the Democratic Party their complicity, the state run legacy mobs, complicity because that didn't report on it. Why are they more concerned about the rights of the illegals and the Abrago Garcias and the MS thirteen gang members than they are about innocent American victims. And again, where's the heart and conscience and soul of a party that won't stand but Lake and Riley and Joslyn Hungary's family.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. It's so puzzling to me.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this exchange came Thompson interrupted a congressional testimony detailing the rise of violence against ice agents it's up now whopping eight hundred and thirty percent, arguing that the testimony was outside the bounds of the Homeland Security Committee hearing. Well, excuse me, this is right in their wheelhouse. Has happened in the hearing in which Mike Howell, the president of the Heritage Foundation's Oversight Project, blasting Democrats for driving the increasing attacks on federal immigration agents. He addressed the committee to plead with Democrats to stand down their threats on the men and women of immigration and customs enforcement. The violence is getting out of control, is being fueled by demagoguery of politicians, whether it's one of your members telling axios that there needs to be you know, blood to grab the attention of the of the press and the public, another saying civility isn't working, prepare for violence, or a member of this committee being arrested for forcibly impeding and interfering with federal officials. This escalation deserves condemnation. And then he said he was on it needs to stop now. Assaults against ice officers or up over eight hundred and thirty percent. That's when Benny Thompson, mister January sixth committee, where they destroyed the evidence or misplaced it, maybe misplaced it as a more accurate description. Conveniently misplaced it anyway. He interrupted Howell's testimony, claiming it was outside the scope of the committee hearing, which focused on the role of non governmental organizations NGOs and facilitating mass the illegal immigration into the US. Now, that would be extremely relevant story today about a national from Honduras living in Texas responsible for smuggling and estimated twenty five hundred to three thousand illegal immigrants into the US has been sentenced for the crimes over the course of three years. This guy was a leader of a large scale immigrant smuggling ring, helping thousands of illegals enter the US from eleven different countries. According to ICE, and smuggling rings have no place in Texas. I'm proud San Antonio ICE arrested this illegal alien and smuggled thousands of illegals into our homeland. According to Congressman chip Roy, because of Ice, our streets are safer and under the integrity of our immigration system as being upheld an eight thirty percent increase. A conspiracy theorists Rachel manow, I don't know. I mean it would be worth a deep dive of investigation if she's ever once mentioned the name Lake and Riley or Joscelyn Nungary or I don't know, Rachel Morin. I wonder if she's ever mentioned the victims of Biden Harris illegals. I wonder, because she's struggling, he's having a hard time. We'll play a lot of this later. Should she call them concentration camps or interment camps? No, they're actually temporary prisons that are designed to bring people that broke the law and hold them until we are able to deport them to their home country.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean for people that wanted the book thrown a Donald Trump, I mean you have illegal NDA that was whose statute of limitations had passed that somehow they come up with a novel legal theory to come up up with thirty four federal accounts never happened before, and a liberal activist judge and a DA that ran on a get Trump platform, and let's let let's go with that one.
Speaker 2: Oh but what about the rule of law?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you know, just like democrats, they condemned the January six actions, but they're the same people.
Speaker 2: They remained silent.
Speaker 1: The silence was defitting, or they flat out lied, like Fake New CNN and MSDNC. I've picked images of both networks where they were reporters, and they have either lower thirds or the reporters saying these are mostly peaceful protests and behind them, whatever town or city they in is completely a blaze.
Speaker 2: Mostly peaceful.
Speaker 1: You have five hundred and seventy four riots, thousands of injured cops, hit with bricks, rocks, bottles and molotov cocktails, and billions in property damage, and two dozen dead Americans, but they're mostly peaceful. Well, what do you think is gonna happen?
Speaker 2: If this? How is this going to end?
Speaker 1: If their rhetoric becomes increasingly incendiary when you're talking about interment camps and concentration camps. Yeah, I don't know what to call these places. Well, I want an explanation, you know, I'll actually do a deep dive. We'll find out if if conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow, you know, I'm sure the compassionate person that she is, she probably has reached out to the family of Lake and Riley, Rachel Mora and Jostle and Nungary and all the other victims. Or was she or was she so political that she didn't care because Democrats didn't care. Democrats wouldn't stand for Lake and Riley's family that was being honored by President Trump, but they wouldn't stand for Jocelyn Nungary's family. Pretty incredible times that we're living in. I'll tell you that you have a pro democratic group raising cash to stalk ice as violence against agents as skyrocketing. That's that was in the Daily Caller. We talked about it somewhat yesterday. US Customs Border Protection officers make an arrest after pulling a person in their vehicle outside a federal immigration rate at a Glasshouse farms in Camarillo, California. This is one of these pot farms, these weed farms. Anyway, the organization Save America movement is asking for donations so their teams can follow ICE raids in real time. What do you think is going to happen? What is the net? What is the predictable outcome if this continues? And what about you know, where where are leaders? Where's Gaven Newsom? This is a sanctuary city in state? How is it that you can have a sanctuary city and state? And how is that not by definition? Not by definition aiding in a betting in the law breaking. I have a hard time getting to that where they are. Hunter Biden has spoken and anyway, he is claiming and blaming Democratic disloyalty for his party's presidential election loss. Anyway, he was talking to DNC chair Jamie Harrison on a new podcast at Our Table. He said, I'll tell you why we lost the last election. We lost the last election because we did not remain loyal to the leader of the party. That's my position. We had the advantage of incumbency, we had the advantage of an incredibly successful administration, and the Democratic Party literally melted down. Part of a broader interview that Harrison did with I wonder if they asked about the important part, you know, why did he get paid millions admitting he had no experience in energy, oil, gas or Ukraine?
Speaker 2: What did he do for that money? What did he do?
Speaker 1: What did he ask about the what's app message? I mean this, You're talking about a party that is in it has a massive identity crisis, and I don't see that there is an easy way to resolve this for them. I mean, do you really expect if you're against Mom Donnie, and you're in Washington today and you're against the guy that's running to be the mayor of the biggest city. And he's a Marxist and and you know this is the guy that seemingly supports global antifada. He's been given opportunity after opportunity after opportunity. What do you think, Chuck Schumer and what do you think of King Jeffrey is going to do? Are they going to go against the loudest voices in their party, the squad? Are they gonna go against Grandpa Bernie? Are they going to go against AOC? Are they going to go against Jasmine Crockett. Are they gonna go against Pocahontas.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: And they're going to ignore the global end to fadda comment, and he's had multiple opportunities to walk it back and just outright flat out refuses. Meeting with business leaders in New York, he just doubled down. Yeah, I'm basically gonna take more of your money, and I'm gonna I'm gonna redistribute a two each according to their need and from each according to their ability. A friend of mine does real estate in New York City. He said, I've had more calls since this guy won the primary than I've ever had in the history. And he's done real estate for decades, and he's actually one of the top people in the entire country in terms of volume. He does everything from Beverly Hills to Florida, Miami, Hampton's you know La. He does it all. He said, never have I had this many phone calls in my life. But is Chuck Schumer going to walk away and say I can't support this guy?
Speaker 2: He can't. Mom.
Speaker 1: Donnie wants the government to seize the means of production, confiscate even private homes and government run grocery stores and social workers, and defund the police, and then cash bail and raise taxes, especially on people in white neighborhoods. They're going to support that guy, the global anti BATA candidate.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that.
Speaker 1: I am not against the party going this hard radical left, because I think the net result is nothing but chaos, nothing but a disaster. By the way, this morning we got the Labor Department's report on producer price inflation. Wholesale prices offer positive surprise. Why is everything that Trump that is doing with the economy of positive surprises? I am telling you he has laid a foundation for economic prosperity. We've never seen before. We've never had eleven trillion dollars in committed money for manufacturing. We've never had an announcement like he made yesterday in Pennsylvania. We've never had a president more committed to making America an energy dominant rich country. You always talk about energy rich nations will be, it will be, it will define it. And putting sanctions on countries that get their energy from Putin and Russia. That's only going to help our business. And that's high career, high paying career jobs.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Wholesale inflation cooled last month, despite warriors that Donald Trump's tariffs would push prices higher for goods before they reached consumers. Labor Department reported this morning that its producer price index was unchanged last month from May, after rising zero point three percent scent the previous month. June wholesale prices rose two point three percent from a year earlier, the smallest year over year gains since September. Both measures come in well below what economists had expected, excluding volatile food and energy prices, which, by the way, we had record low energy prices, gas prices over the Fourth of July holiday, you know, so called core producer prices were unchained from May, and furniture prices for some reason agoing on. I'm not sure why. The biggest difficulty we have in the economy right now is home prices, and that's all because of Powell. And Trump is right to call Powell, your own Powell a numbskull.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: It's an absolute travesty what he's doing, you know, And we're saving money on top of it. The month of June is the first month and over twenty years that we had a budget surplus. New federal spending cuts by DOGE. According to their website, released an update their task force saved one hundred and ninety billion dollars, which is about one thousand, one hundred and eighty dollars per taxpayer. Okay, I'll take it. That's a good start. I want more. I want a lot more. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. Anyway, so much to talk about,