Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast. Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Buck Brief. Everybody. My friend Kurt Schlichter is in the house, senior columnist at town Hall dot com. Got a new book out.
Speaker 3: Is it Overlord?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 2: Is that their most recent one?
Speaker 3: The new one is Overlord. It's the eighth and the Kelly Turbul series, the best selling conservative action novels. And everybody should go get on Amazon. It's amazing cover on it.
Speaker 2: We can also talk about your about your the book you're working on too. But first, Kurt, I wanted I was thinking about this yesterday cause you know, you're a you're a military veteran in many years. Uh, you're a Persian Gulf War one guy, right, and then also a fellow g Watt guy.
Speaker 4: And well, I was.
Speaker 3: In Kosovo, which is like, well, the it's like being a fireman and the orphanage is burning down and the chemical plants burning down, and you it's sent to take a cat out of a tree.
Speaker 2: But fair enough.
Speaker 4: But you know, yeah, you go do the job they assign.
Speaker 2: Yet here here's the deal yesterday. It was trending on American accounts on TikTok. You may have seen this. Basically, bin Laden had some good points. Did you see this? Did you see this with my kids?
Speaker 3: I'll be writing about that a town hall on Monday, a bunch of kids going, you know who's great? He's been Loden guy. He's got a lot of great points.
Speaker 4: Just you know, what is this? Maesto? No?
Speaker 2: But but I needed, like what how I was reading this first of all, the bid Laden letter to America. You look at this stuff. These guys all forget too. You go to the origins of all this, like Saya Kutub and the Muslim Brotherhood and like twentieth century Islamism and Hassan al Banan and all these guys. I mean, they they think women are property. They you know, they want to kill old people in the LGBTQ plus community. They are religious fascists, and their whole project is actually colonial and expansionist in nature, which is effectively fine different ways to take over countries and make them complying with Sharia. But American libs, like leftists go, you know what, this bin Laden guy, he's kind of a rebellious liberator type, like they're out of their minds.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean Saiti Kutu, who who started this the intellectual movement that led to Alcada, was in Greeley, Colorado, as a college student, and he literally decided he wanted to launch a war on the West because he watched people dancing.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is like a Muslim.
Speaker 3: Version of John Lithgow and footloose who And they're siding with.
Speaker 2: Him, but like a lot more beheadings and and you know, mass murder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more of beheadings.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean, I mean, look, I get nobody likes Kevin Bacon, but I don't want to cut him to pieces.
Speaker 4: They want to cut him to pieces.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand how it's possible for anyone to have functioning like a functioning cerebral cortex and read bin Lon's Letter of America. I mean, I was going through this yesterday on the radio show Kurt and but really, here's the thing. It's actually a logical consequence of what the left has been doing with Hamas is indefensible. Now, this is really I feel like the did you know what I mean? Hamas is an indefensible entity and so now they're like, well, if we're going to defend that, I guess we have to defend Al Kaita too. And the way to defend it is to create this framework of like they're always the victims, even when they're killing other people, they're the victims.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is why I reject the whole thing. I'm done arguing with stupid people. My answer now is to kill all our enemies, which is what Israel's doing. I look, I've always been a fan of the Romans because falls civilization is a conflict between the civilized people and the barbarians, and the Romans just went in and wiped them out. They either surrendered and were broken or they were killed. And that's that's what we have to do to Moss, And that's what we have to do to our enemies.
Speaker 4: You know, there's no other way.
Speaker 3: There's no compromise where they get like half of what they want, which is half of us dead.
Speaker 2: But this is this is what I always this is what I always come back to because there are some people out there who are sometimes reasonably saying on some issues yes, and but then on on on Hamas all of a sudden they're like, well, like what about you know, the what about the Palaciitian children in Gaza? And they do this whole, They do this whole. Uh you know that they create this framework of Palstini into the victims of the victims. I sit there and say, what do they want Israel to do? I mean, they just had twelve hundred people murdered by a terrorist group that runs a state eight and is right next door. All this stuff about a ceasefire, I'm like a ceasfire. This would be like a home invader breaks into your home, beats you half to death, and then goes into like the shed in the backyard, and it's like, okay, well let's call a truce. Now. The guys in the shed in the backyard, he just tried to kill me.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm for an increase fire. Look the reason that they want a ceasefires because they want UMAs to win. And look there are people on our side who are playing footsies with these idiots.
Speaker 2: What's that all about it? Why is that?
Speaker 4: Why is that happening? I think some of them are stupid.
Speaker 2: Do they just want is it just is it clique farming? Like they just want more attention farming.
Speaker 3: It's very rebellious to be the guy going on what another forever war? Hey, dummy, The problem with forever wars is the forever part, not the war. I'm a Jacksonian, I'm not a pacifist. I believe in fighting and you have to and winning decisively. I do not believe in rolling over. War is not inherently bad. War is a moral obligation against the enemies of civilization, and.
Speaker 4: We should do it.
Speaker 3: You know this idea that somehow every time some foreign potent take murders thirty Americans, we're supposed to roll over for that.
Speaker 1: Fuck, they take twelve of our people hostage, we're supposed to be oh, okay, thank you, sir. I have another If that's America first, which it is not. If that's America first, count me out. But it isn't America first, and.
Speaker 4: It's not what we're about, and we're not to do it.
Speaker 3: And the only reason, look, America has a moral right to go in and kill every member of Hamas because they murdered thirty Americans and they took twelve of ours hostage. The only reason I don't support us doing that is the current in after American military would only get in the Israeli way and make it more difficult to kill or capture all the Hamas guys.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you more about that actually here in a second, but we got to take a moment for our sponsor. If you think President Biden is the worst president US history, you haven't seen anything yet. According to former Wall Street insider and digital currency expert Tika Twari, just a few days from now, President Biden could go on national TV and announce something that will sound crazy, But here's what Ticket thinks. A dollar recall. That's right, replacing every single dollar in your bank account with a digital dollar. I mean this could have massive impact on millions of Americans. Business Insider has written the US Treasury's efforts to create a US digital currency could be imminent. That was earlier this year. Tika Tuwari believes the official announcement could come sometime this year, before the year's end. That's why he released a controversial video helping you to prepare. Go to Dollar recall dot com to see the video of the mainstream media doesn't want you to see and learn how to opt out of this digital dollar, or you could end up holding a lot of worthless US currency. Go check it out. Docall dot com. Dollar Recall dot Com is the website paid for by Palm Beach Research Group. Kurt, you know how many of the guys that you know, like I see all these people now more more than ever before, in some ways true warriors from the special operations community. Because the war in Afghanistan is over, the warner rock is over. People are going out and speaking a little bit more freely. I think about some of this than they have ever before. And when I see some lists, I say to myself, the guys who were doing the fighting, the guys who were kicking in the doors in Ramadi and and who were walking through fields in Kandahar with the with the Marines and others. I mean, and you know, the war fighters are a lot of them just leaving. And are we left with the increasingly sort of bureaucratic peacetime, if you will, military mentality. What's what's going on? Because on the leadership side, we see these four stars and we say, these are the people that would be trying to go toe to toe with military leadership. That's a little concerning.
Speaker 4: Well, look, the.
Speaker 3: Current military leadership is a total disaster. We have not decisively and unequivocally won a major conflict in thirty years. I remember the last time we did. I was there and I got to say it felt good to win a win on a level that would have impressed Hannibal or Caesar in Operation Desert Storm. And since then we have squandered it. Our current military leadership is incompetent and incapable of performing even the most basic tasks. It can't recruit, It's totally alienated the veterans community. You know, Buck, I spent twenty seven years in I'm proud of what I did, although basically all I did was wash trucks. I no hero like Pete Boodhajeggs, but I and literally all the vets I know are saying, hey, guys, this isn't the time to join America's military.
Speaker 4: How horrible is that?
Speaker 2: Did you see the polls were all right? So, Kurt, military leadership is a major problem. I want to come back and ask you about your book before we close out here. In in the midst of the relentless war and masculinity in America today, I want you to know that now is the time that you strength and vitality over weakness and complacency. The problem. Men's testosteron levels are falling off a cliff. And I don't just mean in the blue haired libs that you see at all these protests running around. It's happening all over the place. Happens as you wage. Thankfully, there's chalkcchoq dot com. That's the website. Look, let me tell you, Chalk has amazing products. Try their Male Vitality Stack if you just want an overall boost and energy and focus. Their chad Mode pre workout, which I've started to take, is incredible. It is the best pre workout I've ever taken.
Speaker 4: In my life.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely phenomenal. It's manufactured right here in the USA, the cleanest best ingredients you can get. Try chad Mode, or if you want something that's even broader than a pre workout, you can also try the Male Vitality Stack. Go to Chalk dot com Choq dot com use promo code buck for thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life. That's chalkcchoq dot com. Promo code buck for thirty five percent off. Try that chad Mode pre workout.
Speaker 4: You will love it.
Speaker 2: Kurt, there should be a Kurt Mode pre workout, but anyway, it's a whole other conversation. Tell us about the book you're working on right now, just I think it's very in the zeitgeist.
Speaker 3: Look after the October seventh attack, I started writing a new novel because I wanted to tell the story of a terrorist attack on the United States. The book is about eighty percent done. It may come out in December. I may decide to go with a traditional publisher.
Speaker 4: It may take a little longer. But the basic concept, Buck.
Speaker 3: And I'm eager to hear your thoughts as an analyst, is that we have an open border. The enemy is smart, the enemy is tought, the enemy has learned the lessons of October seventh. That is a decentralized group of lightly armed terrorists who basically fight until they're dead. So they need no seat too, they need no command in control. Infiltrate them into the United States, give them a time, tell them, go for it, and suddenly it's open season and mass mass casualties like we can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: Sounds like quite a novel, my friend, We'll have you want to talk about it. Go pick up Overlord Kurt's latest book, and also look for his comms on townhol dot com Kurt, thank you so much. Good to have you, Sir Hey, thanks for having me.