Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show told Free it is eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. I mean, this was a spectacular day today for both Israel and the United States, and what they've been able to pull off today is remarkable. Israel striking Iranian leadership. They were there to choose Ali Hamani's successor. More than forty more senior Iranian officials leaders killed. Since you know, Operation Epic Fury began on Saturday and this was supposed to be the next generation, Israel leveled the building where the clerics gathered to select Iran's new supreme leader. Here to talk about the future of what Iran may look like. The president thinks this could go on four to five weeks. Ali Reza ja'far As the day is with us is the deputy director of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, and hue Hen Gobody is the spokesperson for the People's mo Den Organization of Iran. And welcome both of you to the program. I guess I'll start with you Ali Raza. Let me ask you, where do you see this going and do you see a new leadership emerging now that the clerics get taken out in massive numbers. This is now the second massive attack against the leadership.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much Sean for having me on your show. I fully agree with you that this regime must be brought down by the people of Iran, and they're not going to leave this scene now. In terms of the affid the death of Harmony, the process for choosing the next leader, I think in reality that's a much process because after the death of Harmony, this is really the end of the religious theocracies. This is the end of the regime. No matter who they're going to put in place, how much temporary oxygen is left for them, this era is over. The game is over now. The question is how would the change happen inside the country by the people, And I fully agree with you at the end of the day, it's those resistance forces on the ground we've been confronting the revolution guards that are going to determine the future of the country. Interestingly, just last week on Monday, five days before the Comedy is Death, the forces organized forces of the main RNI in opposition movement, the majority how the MEK launched a massive strike against the headquarters of the supremely their comedy inflicting heavy casualties on the Revolutionary Guards and one hundred members of the MEK were either killed or arrested, but another one hundred and fifty managed to leave the country. And most importantly, the leader of the movement, the president of the ANCIRA, is a woman, missus Mariam Rajavi, who called for She announced the provisional government for the transitional period to transfer sovereignty from the repressive rulers of Iran to the elected representatives of the people of Iran. And she and her message made it very clear that when it comes to the armed forces to take sides with the people of Iran, when it comes to revolutionary Guards, because they've been heavily involved in keeping this system in power, they need to lay down their arms and surrender to the population now.
Speaker 1: Shue Hen Gobodi, I know you put out an ex post talking about Mariam Rajave and New Kingrid to describe this woman as the woman led resistance of the Iranian regime when they fear the most, and women in the political arena can be very potent transformational figures and of transformational force. He said, I know this firsthand from almost fifty years of challenging you know, in the challenging field of politics. Is this somebody a dark course that maybe the world doesn't know about now that could rise to power.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sean, First of all, thanks for having me in your show. Yes, definitely. You see, Madame Mariam Reggevi has been fighting, as you said, for almost more than fifty years against post the child's leadership and the Mullah's tyranney, and she has established a very viable alternative, the National Council of Resistance of Iran, in which sixty percent of the senior officials are women. And actually she has introduced a ten point plan for transferring sovereigny to the people of Iran, and that plan basically calls for separational government and religion, for gender equality, universal suffrage, and non nuclear run mutual amicable aiming the relationship for the rest of the world. And they telling me for thousand parliamentarians, including majority members of the US House of Representatives in a bipartisan way, have endorsed her plan. And she has also you know, has a very strong network of activists inside Iran. So in fact, she has been basically establishing the groundwork for the transitional period and a blueprint or roadmap for that time, so there will not be any chaos when the Mullas are out and Iranian people take control of the country that belongs to them first and foremost.
Speaker 1: Well, we do have to worry about holdovers, don't we. There are still probably remaining loyalists to the dead clerics and supreme leader. That probably will be problematic moving down the road.
Speaker 3: Now absolutely, yes, you have a very good observation there. But you see, when the history has shown us that when basically it becomes quite evident that the Mullas have reached the end of the road, and they are growing signs to that. As you know, the rats jump the ship and that has been the case in many many cases in the history, and I'm sure it will happen in Iran, and as Ali Reza said, we have airs on army. It will be on the side of the people. But the IRGC has to surrender to the people. But to your point in specific, there has an uptick of activities of the resistance units in the past couple of years and particularly the last few weeks, and they take on you know, the besiege, you know, Para military offices and a lot of the regime signs. So indeed, the Evenian people at the end of the day will overcome the IRGC and overwhelm them, and that's the only way that they can arrest the control of the country and a new day in Iran. So I totally agree with you that the key factor at the end of the day would be the Rnian people and the organized resistance who have to overwhelm IRGC, who still decides to be on the side of the Mulas and take the country back Ali Raza.
Speaker 1: They're not going to be able to do that with slingshots. At some point, the people that you know had taken to the streets and massive numbers that were slaughtered by the tens of thousands. You can't win a revolution with a sling shot. At some point they are going to need to be armed to take out the remaining loyalists that would exist.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, Sean, but the problem regarding Iran over the years has not been that the people didn't have arms. We had several problems. Number one, there was this policy of appeasement by the West that's constantly.
Speaker 1: It's a massive problem that they haven't been armed. That's why, you know, when Ali Hamane, you know, sent out the guards to quell the the people that were out there protesting. They were mowed down. They had no way to defend themselves.
Speaker 2: No, no, My point is that now this situation has changed and the people the resistance are armed. You know, I just mentioned about the massive You're.
Speaker 1: Saying that the majority of the resistance is armed, and if so, how have they been armed by the Curds.
Speaker 2: No, not the majority, but a good number from are actually armed. You know, you had two hundred and fifty of them attacking the headquarters of the Supreme Dealer. However, the once the momentum shifts, there is plenty of arms inny On. We had a lot of reports during the uprising, the process last month that people were number one, disarming the revolutionary guards, second attacking the places where they had their arm depot and ammunition, taking away arms from them. Plus adding to that, you have areas where you know, the minorities, the nationalities have easier access to arms. You mentioned the Kurdish region, there were you know, the border regions are probably more accessible to arms. So that's that's the life. I think once the momentum shifts, you will see how everyone is actually looking for it, and they'll find a way to do it. But the most important element is that you need to have an organization on the ground, and just the arms itself doesn't help you. The good news is that that organization does exist. You know, the main opposition movement the m K, which is the same movement that exposed all the major nuclear sides of Irana, and they have a history of fighting the regime over the years and they have tremendous organizational capabilities. They were, you know, they had an army, a powerful army, resistance army known as the National Liberation Army of Iran. They know how to fight the iatolas. The most important thing is the once the policy is shifted in favor of those who are standing up against the regime, that are you know, recognizing the legitimacy of those underground to fight the Vision Guards. You can see how much in space it creates for the younger generation to join for with the resistance. You needs to underground with the NEK to expand the networks. Even that during the uprising in January, we saw many evidences of that that a lot of the young people joined the organized force on the ground and even though the regime killed so many people, but they actually expanded the recruitment and there are more people on board with this movement than they were even two months ago. So that's the the you know, the the momentum shift that really changes everything.
Speaker 1: Schuhan, I would argue that the best thing that could probably happen is they overwhelm the remaining Revolutionary Guard forces and get into the munitions, cash and and take out as many of their weapons as possible. Do we have any indication about how many people remain loyal to the now dead regime that may be carrying out more murder of innocent p pulled the way they had been in the lead up to this conflict.
Speaker 3: Obviously I don't have an exact figure, but I think what you said, Sean makes a lot of sense that at one point what you said becomes inevitable, as we saw in the last days of people getting of the previous deicatortion. You've been around during the shots, this is exactly what happened. With the big difference at this time. This is much more organized and much more focused. And one indication is that as we witnessed in the fortieth ceremonies of those who were slain and thousands of one thousands, as you mentioned, is that this mood of rage and people waiting for the moment to take things in their own hands. And now this being more organized, obviously the tactics will be decided as the situation on the ground dictates. But as I mentioned, even in the past few days, despite you know what's going on, we have seen an uptick of activities of resistance units, you know, going after this pasiege, which is like the local militias controlling the areas taken over by the resistance series. So things are moving in that direction, and I'm sure at one point the power of the people who were much more organized around any kay would overwhelm a r DECI and over still hopes, you know, to clean on the Iotolo's rule. But that they projective is exactly the way you said it.
Speaker 1: Are they raiser? Where does love uh sit in this equation if at all?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: The only connection of Alavi has to Iran, his father, the dictator that was deposed by a genuine popular revolution. Millions of people came to the streets over through that dictatorship. Why because Shaw had the sixty police of Arcs that put intellectuals in jail. Shah built the notorious event prison. He dissolved all of the political parties that were legion to him anyways and created one single party you called Rasais and asked everyone to either join that party or go to jail, or get your passport and leave the country for good. He was extremely corrupt and that really led to the revolution. So he is actually representing the past of Iran. No one is interested in that. Every time that he's interviewed and he's asked about his father, the rule of his father and grandfather, he says that, basically, that's a different narrative. I'm not going to talk about the past. I'm always about the future. He refuses to reject the dictatorship of the show. Second, we talk about the national minorities in Iran. You know about at least forty percent of the Irnian population or the Kourgs, the Valuchis, the Arabs, the azari Is, the lawyers and others. All of them were We haven'tly opposed to the path Avi dynasty that badly suppressed them. You know, there is a Residents show Muhammad Zaphandabi as bad as you know, the College theocracy and they're all opposed to it.
Speaker 1: Interesting, j Well, I want to see how this plays out. I mean, our hope is that there'll be a democratic Republican, a duly elected government, and people will be able to hear from various factions and hopefully choose a better path for their future. But that's going to have to happen from within. That's not going to be America that does it. That's not going to be any country in the region that does it. It's going to be up to the Iranian people what kind of future they want, that's for sure. And obviously there'll be some varying political factions that will be fighting for the hearts and minds of the people of Iran. I hope they choose wisely. This may be their only opportunity. Thank you both, appreciate it. Thank you Ali Rasa, Thank you Shuhn. We appreciate you both being one of us. Quick break right back, we'll continue on the other side. It was fascinating to get an inside glimpse into the negotiations, especially after Midnight Hammer and fourteen bunker buster bombs by Donald Trump taken out and obliterating Iran's nuclear sites. This after Israel, you know, wiped out their their nuclear scientists, wiped out their air defense systems, their ballistic missile systems. I mean, just absolutely decimated the country, both Israel and the US. In that first effort maneuvers, you know, they controlled the entire sky. This goes back to last June, and you know, and then the you would think the Iranians might have learned that they're they're just outmatched. They learned nothing. And here's Steve Whitkoff, Middle East envoy, describing in detail him and Jared Kushner meeting with the Iranians and saying, you can't have nuclear weapons. Donald Trump has been very clear, but they just cling to this notion. We're clinging to the notion that they could. Well how did that end up for them? Listen, the world's number one state sponsor of terror is getting dismantled right before a very high is history in the making. This is the very same regime that tried to assassinate President Trump, not once, but twice. They have now lost their supreme leader Ali Kameni and almost everyone else in his inner circle forty total. Trump told ABC quote, I got him before he got me. They tried twice. I got him first here with more on what led up to this operation Epic Fury. Our special envoy to the Middle East front of the program, Steve Wikoff, is with us. All Right, you're in the room with these negotiators, and I know you you are a deal maker. The President wanted a deal. You odd a lot of latitude in that room. Bring us inside that room.
Speaker 4: First of all, Sean, thanks, good night, good evening, and thanks for having me. So just to give you a little bit of a taste for how these three days of negotiations went. Three separate times, Jared and I opened up with the Iranian negotiators telling us they had the inalienable right to enrich all their nuclear fuel that they possessed. That's how they opened up. We of course responded that the President feels we have the inalienable right to stop you dead year tracks. They then went on to say that beyond the inalienable right to enrich, that that was going to be their starting point, and Jared and I just sort of looked at ourselves flum mixed, and said, well, we're really in for it now.
Speaker 1: Well let me get a little in the wheeze if we can. My understanding was you got to a point where you were discussing enriched uranium at much very low levels for civilian purposes, although I don't think they really need it, because they have all the energy they'd ever want. But did that come up? Was that offer made to them?
Speaker 4: We discussed with them ten years of no enrichment whatsoever, and we would pay for the fuel. And it was flatly rejected. And the presidents says for you that to have a good faith negotiation, pardon me.
Speaker 1: You're saying that we would give it to them, and they rejected it.
Speaker 4: They actually had that, and they rejected that, which told us at that very moment that they had no notion of doing anything other than retaining enrichment for the purpose of weaponizing.
Speaker 1: You made a statement last week and when I heard it, and I've known you for a long time and you are a friend, and when you made the statement that in fact, they may be a week away from possibly having capability at that moment, I interpreted that to mean it's go time, It's over. Was I wrong? Was that the moment that it was over?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if that exact moment it was over, but I know this. They have ten thousand roughly kilograms of fissionable material that's broken up into roughly four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium, another thousand kilograms of twenty percent enriched uranium, and the balance is at three point sixty seven. They manufacture their own centrifuges to enrich this material, so there's almost no stopping them. They have an endless supply of it. The sixty percent materials SEAN can be brought to ninety percent that's weapon grade, weapons grade in roughly one week, maybe ten days at the outside. The twenty percent can be brought to weapons grade inside of three to four weeks. And let me say this, because I forgot this small little detail. In that first meeting, both the Iranian negotiators said to us directly, with no shame, that they controlled four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent and they're aware that that could make eleven nuclear bombs. And that was the beginning of the negotiating stance. So they were proud of it. They were proud that they had evaded all sorts of oversight protocols to get to a place where they could deliver eleven nuclear bombs.
Speaker 1: What I wouldn't do to be a fly on the wall in that room, because Steve, you're a negotiator. You've run the most successful businesses, built some of the most beautiful golf courses. It defies all logic and reason for them to sit there as if Midnight hammered never happened and dictate to you that the one thing that President Trump insisted on, they can't get a nuclear weapon. They're going to go forward anyway. How stupid are they were? They they're done, They're gone.
Speaker 4: Now, well, well it was pretty silly, but they thought they could strong arm us. You know, President Trump sent me and Jared there to really determine on his behalf whether they were serious about doing a deal that that addressed his objectives, which are elimination of their of their missile program, elimination of their advocacy and support for proxies which is destabilizing the entire Middle East, elimination of their navy so we can have freedom of the seas and not be threatened with the shutdown of the Gulf of Hormus. And finally, no nuclear enrichment that can get them to weapons grade, which means no nuclear bomb. And we went in there and tried to make a fair deal with them, and it was it was It was very very clear that it was that it was going to be impossible, probably by the end of the second meeting, but we then went back for the third meeting just to give it the last college try, and of course they thought they wanted us to report positivity. It was it was not positive that meeting.
Speaker 1: Oh, Steve Woodcoff, I know you've been plying all over the globe, and you know at on your own dime. I think people do need to know that if you don't mind me telling people serving your country, serving the president, doing your best to bring peace to the world. They brought this action on themselves. You gave them every opportunity to take the exit ramp off. They decided not to. But we really appreciate you sharing all that with us. Steve Witcoff, Middle East m Boy, Thank you, sir. That was Steve Whitcoff, the Middle East don Boy describing the private, behind the scenes meetings, telling the Iranians, under no circumstances can they have nuclear weapons and they just flat out refused. This is after Operation Midnight Hammer, so they've they brought all of this on themselves. We'll get to your calls. Coming up next eight hundred nine poot one. Shawn is on number Also my interview with Prime Minister net and Yahoo coming up in mere moments. Let's get to our busy phones. Philip is in Texas, Philip, God bless Texas. How are you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: We are glad you called?
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you very much, Sean big fan.
Speaker 1: What's going on? I appreciate it. What's happening?
Speaker 5: Oh? Also, I've got a couple of SIGs myself, so I agree with you there. It's kind of funny. I actually uh and live in Dallas, but in usin right now for to hear my father. But was at the on Saturday, the the Iranian protests against America and the Gallery. I drove by it. Unbelievable, people holding signs, screaming, yelling, down with America, down with Israel, down with Ice. Most almost all the women were in tight beads covered up, just you know, screaming and yelling. Then I went I went to Sundays stand with Iran's rally. I'm Jewish and there were Jewish people. There was the Christians, Catholics standing with Israel, staying with Iran. They had people screaming, thank you Donald Trump, thank you Bb you know, and you're sitting there looking at the overall people. I had a woman come up to me and say, you know what, for the first time, I don't have to say I'm Persian. I can say I'm a Ranient. And and the thing is for me was it was so funny. It was that you could see the difference. One was about death and destruction and misery and wanting to keep the Islamic regime and the you know, the Islamic ideology going. And then one was about freedom and love and taking care of the next step and prosperity. I mean, it was unbelievable. And I told it, you know, I was said, I have right now, my oldest nephew and his wife and my youngest niece are actually in Jerusalem. They can't get out. My sister's losing her mind.
Speaker 1: I can only say that the disparity that you see, but we will always have this disagreement. The radical left in this country, you know now they you know, you have Hakeem Jeffery suggesting that we're going to lose this conflict in Iran when all the evidence is to the contrary. You don't take anything for granted. You've got to finish the job. Then it's going to be in the hands of the Iranian people. They will choose their destiny. This is a party now that is against voter id and voter integrity.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: Party that wants open borders and sanctuary cities and states and amnesty. This is a party that wants defund dismantle of police departments and no bail laws. This is a party that wants to defund the Department of Homeland Security, which they're doing now. This is a party that is against energy independence. This is a party that voted for the largest tax increase in history rather than voting for the largest tax cut in history. So the competing visions that exist in this country exist around the world, and there are freedom loving people everywhere. I don't have any patients for people that don't understand, or refuse to understand, or have a political agenda, you know, or influencers likely being paid through some show company associated with some agenda that they are taking the most radical, extreme positions and they make no sense at all whatsoever. They don't understand or they don't want to understand, or they have an agenda. I'm not sure which it is, and I don't really care. But if you don't understand that the Iranians never being able to acquire nuclear weapons is a smart thing, then I have nothing to talk to you about, because I think you're dumb. I think you're an idiot. I think you're an imbecile. I think you are nai And I think that either you're being motivated by some agenda or you just choose to live in ignorance. It's sort of like the people in Iran and being slaughtered. Nobody protested on a college campus. You didn't hear any condemnation from the left, but they certainly condemned Israel even though forty the equivalent of forty thousand Israelis were killed. If they had the same population size as America on October seventh, if forty thousand Americans died here in the day, we would obliterate any country that did that to us. Rightly, so, and oh, they're committing genocide and college campuses, and you know the rise of anti Semitism around the world and in the punditry class, and I'm just sick and tired of all of it. I think there are a lot of ignorant people in this country, in this world, and the only way to prevent them from having any influences keep them out of power. They've got to be defeated. And Hanseh, I'll make my plea today that every one of you listening to my voice make a promise and pledge in your mind that you're going to vote in this midterm election because it's the most important one in your lifetime. That part I can tell you for sure. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate you eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program, all right, when we come back, News roundup, Information overload, hour, more of your calls, my interview with the Israeli Prime Minister Benjaminett, and Yahoo and much much more. We got a great Hannity nine Eastern tonight on Fox. As we continue