Speaker 1: Games with Names is a production of iHeart Radio. We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for a nuthouse public service announcement.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard, Jewles and I have teamed up once again, ladies and gentlemen, to start our own show, Dudes on Dudes.
Speaker 1: And this is going to be a special sneak peek of kind of basically what our show is. We need you guys to go listen on a YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Apple podcasts, Apple podcasts, everywhere you can get it Spotify.
Speaker 3: When is it out, Rob Jules?
Speaker 2: It's out now? What do you mean when it's dropping?
Speaker 1: That's perfect because it's just when the football is about to start for the new week.
Speaker 3: You get a little appetizer.
Speaker 2: It's just us talking about dudes that we think are awesome jewels, And that's the whole show, the whole premise. Yes, and then you know, we got a couple of funny, you know, stories in between that don't have to necessarily have anything to do with that dude.
Speaker 3: No, dudes ramble, Yeah, we're just rambling. We ramble. You're not very you know, grammatically correct.
Speaker 1: So if you can take us off your list for that this will not be MLA format. Also, we will we will try our hardest to come up. We have a grading system of what kind of dude you are. You know, you could either be a freak, like a one of one. You could be a whiz an innovative. You could be a stud, you could be a stude. You can be a dude's dude, a dudes dude, like a glue guy, like a guy that everyone can have a beer with.
Speaker 3: And you could be a fucking dog.
Speaker 1: So the five categories, we'll we'll we'll sit and we'll talk over these guys that we are fascinated with from players we played with, players before us and players that are playing now because we were such big fans of the game, and we'll try to determine what kind of dude each of these dudes are.
Speaker 3: Some of the guys we'll talk about.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about my homes, like that one time where we both were at that super Actually I won't I won't say it, but we'll have stuffy stuff like that.
Speaker 2: What about Randy Moss and talking about you know, his freaky abilities.
Speaker 4: All right, I don't want to give everything.
Speaker 3: All right, What about.
Speaker 2: Tony Caitlyn Clark what about Kaitlyn Clark Tony Gonzalez, Oh legend, legend.
Speaker 1: We love up love watching him. And there's so many crazy stories like urban legends.
Speaker 3: We'll get into that.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking. I ain't saying it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it either.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying until we get to the show.
Speaker 3: Can't you can't?
Speaker 2: We want no rotten eggs here. We got Travis Calus. What about George Kittle Kid? What about the other Musketeer out of the three that started the tight end? You who Greg Olsen?
Speaker 1: Oh? Fellow Fox teammate, Oh, fellow Fox teammate.
Speaker 2: We're talking fellow Fox teammates. Well, what about Howie Long, Perry Bradshaw, what.
Speaker 1: About Michael Stran Maybe had coach Jimmy Johnson, Jewels.
Speaker 2: My favorite part about Dudes on Dudes is that I get to hang out with my dude again. Julian Edelman aka the Furry Squirrel aka the Nutcracker.
Speaker 3: Nutcracker, you just have it all, man.
Speaker 2: We've just been having such a good time together when doles around as well. We're in the hot tub, we're in the pool, we're doing the cold tub, we're doing the sauna, working out, going to boxing classes, running routes still just for fun, just to see if we still have it, because we do still have it.
Speaker 1: We really rigged this whole production. We've basically made this show so we could live like we lived when we were playing, Like when we're out of the lockers, or we're in the cold plunge, we're in the sauna. It's all that stuff that I think that's why we made this show so we could do that more together.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like we're doing everything that we missed or that we miss about the game of football. Yeah, so we're never tempted to go back to the game of football.
Speaker 1: Are we.
Speaker 2: No, not anymore, because we got our own locker room now, the Dude's locker room, the Dudes on Dudes' locker room, the nuthouse, the nuthouse breakfast, lunch, dinner, the best catering in the whole entire world, because you're the best foodie dude I've ever met.
Speaker 1: A little tip for everyone. A key to the old grunk's heart is through his stomach. You just feed him well, the guy will take.
Speaker 2: Care of you, There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 1: Like a big old teddy bear, you just gotta keep them. You gotta keep a little honey for that bear.
Speaker 2: I prefer my eggs scrambled with cheese, by the way, little salt, and some sausage and bacon in there as well.
Speaker 1: Sausage bacon, And then he eats all the toast, and then he'll he won't eat half of the toast because you'll think about the carb. He'll sometimes take a bite and spit it out because it wasn't good, and he doesn't deserve to be glorified in his goddamn body.
Speaker 3: That's why we made the show.
Speaker 2: That is why we made this show. And on top of it, like Julian said, we're no English majors here. We're no, no, We don't have the best vocabulary in the world. We slur our speeches sometimes just because that's what we do. But I can tell you this, we don't mess up with numbers.
Speaker 1: Rob doesn't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get these stats for these dudes, all correct their numbers, their sacks, their interceptions, all that good stuff. How much money they made on the field, off the field.
Speaker 1: And Tony Gonzellez, we had a number that we want to talk about, Tony.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 2: Now see, these are the numbers that we're talking. These are the numbers that we are talking that we do not miss the calculations on.
Speaker 1: So go on to Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to your podcasts and subscribe. Guys. It's super important for you guys to write a review on Apple Podcasts if we hit number one.
Speaker 3: If we hit number one, would.
Speaker 2: You do, Julian, what are you gonna do for the fans out there if we hit number one?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We're gonna do something crazy. We'll throw like a It kind of reminds me when you're like third grade, if you hit a certain mark, you get a pizza party.
Speaker 3: Like that's kind of excitement we want.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to do something awesome for our fans, and it'll be right around having a pizza party.
Speaker 1: It'll be a fun pizza party.
Speaker 2: That's the type of feeling we will have if we hit number one.
Speaker 1: So comment, dude, you want us to do, right, Just comment and rate and review. That's all.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna review do.
Speaker 2: The dude, but just comment, and we're gonna review the dude.
Speaker 3: We'll review the dude. We'll review the dude.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna go coming a dude you want us to do, yes that you want us to review your review? Not due Julian, it's review there, you comment on a dude, you want us to review review And if you really want us to do a dude, then comment out do that you want us to do like as a due as and it's like review dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going back to that again. We're not going back to that now.
Speaker 1: And remember to follow dudes on dudes on YouTube, Instagram, x TikTok and that chat Bill's favorite.
Speaker 2: That's my my face space FCE. Now that's uh Instagram.
Speaker 3: Kay, Bill, we know you get it. You're on.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we'll expect to follow from you too, because these are it's gonna be it's gonna be a thing we're watching.
Speaker 3: Who you follow? What do you think about? How do you think we did our promoting?
Speaker 2: I think our promoting was you know, b plus what could we have done to do it better? Promote it better?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 2: So that's why we need your comments on how we could have done it better?
Speaker 1: How do we do We're gonna read it in that comment. But let's get back to games with names. The hot line is blowing up.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Day Unknown Nuthouse Studio, La California.
Speaker 4: The calls keep rolling in and the fans need answers.
Speaker 1: This is the hot Line Blaing Episode, Part two. Hey guys, let's make our voice as nonchalant as possible. Welcome to Games with Names. I'm Julian Edelman. They're Jack and Kyler, and we are on a mission to find the greatest game of all time.
Speaker 3: It is that time again.
Speaker 1: We have so so many gosh darn stinking messages, we thought we'd bring another Hotline Bling episode.
Speaker 3: Let's go right right.
Speaker 1: We're talking about my favorite game I ever played. In the plays that kept me up at night. We always how everyone's got that one two play. Could it be maybe my pro or all over throughout my whole career. I don't know. We'll find out my favorite Beatles song, fun facts in there about the Beatles, a lot of a lot of crossover with me and the Beatles, and a whole lot more. What are you laughing at, Kyler?
Speaker 4: Like you have a lot of cross with the Beatles.
Speaker 1: Like what you'll find out you'll find out on this episode.
Speaker 4: Hold on, before we go into this, it's been it's been weighing on me in the rundown people behind the curtain, audience, Jules reads off the screen. Obviously we do.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: We're on the search for the greatest game of all time. It's written search to find the greatest game of all time. Every time you say miss and I just want to like get some clarification on what that.
Speaker 1: Is, because I don't just read the teleprompter. Bro I sat at that roast. I watched Kevin Hart. He didn't always hit that teleprompter. Is my show, Okay, sometimes I'm going off pete.
Speaker 4: Okay, God, I like mission of course, like mission.
Speaker 1: Yeahs, it's a mish. And remember guys, remember we still need you guys to flood the gates. They've been getting really good ever since last episode, these these questions comments, uh in the hotline or whatever we call it has they've been fucking great.
Speaker 3: They've been great.
Speaker 1: And that number is four two four two nine two two nine zero.
Speaker 4: Let's go just go baby, hey before we start. Audience tips to get your voicemail to come through interesting unique question clarity clarity. Also under thirty seconds helps to get a voicemail that's over thirty seconds onto the show. It's got to be a banger so nice and tight. Also, it helps if you're not for.
Speaker 3: You voicemail Nazi.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to like people, goddamn shot. I just want to get the people tips to get onto the show.
Speaker 1: No waistman for you, all right, So we do this thing, good boss.
Speaker 5: Just a question for you.
Speaker 6: Is there a play that keeps you up at nights that maybe you have lost the game for you know, the Patriots, and it still bugs you to this day.
Speaker 1: I have like three two from the Patriots, one from high school. One from the Patriots was against Baltimore. I think in twenty nineteen Humphries, I hate a play, or it was twenty eighteen or twenty nineteen, I hate a play And then Humphries that Tom.
Speaker 3: Threw me a quick ball and I like bobbled her.
Speaker 1: I was trying to keep up and he stripped me in the housed it housed it went and freaking housed it. And they took momentum and won that game in Baltimore. That keeps me up. That was That's when Humphreyes was still young. He was like he was. He was a feisty player, man, he was brand new. I had a lot of respect for him, and then another one was later in my career, and there's more like, actually I'll go early one in my career there against the Giants in twenty eleven, I had a punt and I got fumbled and like it was bad, we were We lost that game in Foxborough. Who is the tight end Jake Bailey, Jake something. He was on the Giants and then he came to our team the next year and he's a friend of mine. Actually, so I should know that. But you know, I got hit in the head a lot. And the high school one that haunts me to this day. Nine and zero frosh offt Jay whatever. I know, Froshtoff doesn't whatever. But this is this is Big nine and oh Woodside Wildcats of the Ocean Division, which was the shittier division. But the year before we had some crazy stuff happen against the nine and Oh Bay Division champions, which was a menlan Ather ten. What are they like Vikings, Nah, they weren't Vikings, m a Bears. They were the Bears. And it was our rival that's our rival school. So there's there was like four divisions in our four schools in our conference or division, and so there was no High School in East Palo Alto. So there was a huge rivalry between Woodside High School and Sequoya, all Redwood City schools because all the East Paloalta kids would come to our schools, and half of our team was from East Palo Alto, so they might have a neighbor that was on MA. So like it was just a super rivalry game. We hated them, they hated us. We were going back and forth, back and forth. It's fully tied. There's eights left to go in the game. Coach puts me in that safety. I was a quarterback still, I was like five T two. It was crazy. I think it was Clark Hagman, their quarterback. Clark Hagman drops back. We played Pop Warner together. Tries to hit Justin Hurd, one of my other pop warners. See on MA. A goes back, throws a deep ball. I go high point it. I pick it. It's zero zero, like there's no more time on and I don't know if we have freaking overtime. I do stumble bum. Stumble Bum is when you have ball in left arm and you're going to the ground to keep yourself up and you use your other arm. Stumble Bum that's like a drill we practice in the NFL. Ball gets out usually with stumblebum, a correct stumble bum. You want to keep that thing tight because guys are coming to yanke it. Zero time on the clock. I'm thinking I'm about to get d on on them. I think I'm about to get d on on them. And were by the way, we're we're on like our eleven or twenty because it was a forty yard throw.
Speaker 3: They were on like there.
Speaker 1: It was midfield guy who he was throwing it to as I'm stumble bumming, takes ball, rips it from me. Houses game over. They won on that play. So you picked it off, I picked it off, stripped it and was I was, And it was like a two second thing where I was getting up, I was trying to shed a tackle and then as I'm coming back homeboy steals my my ball, picks it.
Speaker 3: Game over.
Speaker 1: We got sent home and the buses on a Saturday because they didn't have lights. It was on a Saturday, Saturday morning game. So if you just let the team down, no, it probably would have been a tie tie. I don't know, but regardless, we lost. They went I think ten and oh we went nine. And one.
Speaker 4: How often do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Probably like once a month. Not that bad still now, yeah, because I'll see something that remind If I see a stumble bum, I'm thinking fuck.
Speaker 4: PTSD every time.
Speaker 1: That's me. Scottie O'Brien would have killed me. Special Teams guru who also led the tackling drills.
Speaker 4: The Patriots, would your team say after.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't even remember. I felt like I let everyone down. So I was like, in a.
Speaker 3: I felt terrible.
Speaker 1: I was balling out too. What Frank say, that's when my dad, when my dad saw you down beaten as like a little puppy or like you know, like tail in between, like he was the kind of guy who put his arm over. He would never beat me down, especially that you know you're doing. You're trying to make a play. You're in high school. It's not like I know anything about all security.
Speaker 4: Had you picked it and scored, Frank would have been like, oh, you should have done this.
Speaker 1: No, you win, you win, You get a slap on the ass even if you do the wrong technique. Winning winning cures all.
Speaker 4: Damn bro.
Speaker 7: At least that kid's got a story now, and you got super Bowls and podcast and killing it.
Speaker 1: Fucking man. We went on and played him in my senior year and we were beating their ass, like twenty eight we were beating we were beating them twenty one zero. And then they came back and uh, Spence had Spencer Garrison shout out, had a one hand land. He snagged it. We had this like wildcat formation where it was just me in the center. All the linemen were out everywhere and I don't know where this came up from. And the set the lineman would stay on the outsides and we'd run post wheels or something. There's like guys rushing me. I'm like trying to dodge him, and I sling one out to Spence Spence like he used to. He was a real fast kid track speed, just comes one hand lands and takes it in ron. What a beast. Then I threw one of the dominic Duncan cruise. Oh he was a basketball Yeah, King Dingling that's what he called himself. I threw it up to him. He was like six four. He's like six ' four. All right, we gotta go. I guess we'll get on the loan. I was trying to give King Dingling some love Nazi came through bro voicemail.
Speaker 3: Nazi here, man.
Speaker 4: You mean the ally to the listener. I'm a listener's ally. That's what Hitler said to them.
Speaker 8: I just want to ask, what's your favorite game you've played in?
Speaker 1: My favorite game I've ever played in the one that comes to mind, And you know, and it's crazy because it wasn't even a Super The Super Bowls are all cool.
Speaker 3: But they're all on their same level.
Speaker 1: That one of the funnest and just memorable games I was a part of was that AFC Championship in Kansas City, just because of the success that they've had now and that they're they're fucking a great team that are on an unbelievable run right now, and like just kind of that whole passing of the torch from our dynasty whatever to like what they've become on the road, Like that was such a fun game when you can go on the road in the AFC Championship to go to the Super Bowl, and that like the flight back was like so fucking awesome. Fun guys were you know, it was just exciting, man, and we weren't supposed to do it. So that I love that game.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, little extra juice or would you say there's like extra juice playing like a road game versus like being in the super Bowl where it's like neutral.
Speaker 1: I think that, yeah, for sure, because I've never won at that point in my career, with my my span with the Patriots, we had never won on the road in the playoffs. You know that we got smoked by Denver twice.
Speaker 7: Laser pointers in the eye, super Blood, wolf Moon, Yeah overhead, the guy says, did he touch it?
Speaker 3: Did he not?
Speaker 7: Good season minute. We'll see you next year, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that on the pick.
Speaker 4: And how great was the Ernie conversation we just had with this game? The Ernie's version, Oh my gosh, great game. All right, I'm with you, brother, God that game number one game for a reason. The system works? Or is it biased?
Speaker 8: Fantastic show?
Speaker 9: Really enjoy it.
Speaker 6: John in Connecticut, I think I'm fairly knowledgeable football player. But whenever you guys talk about leverage, can you playing leverage? I think, basically, don't give up your position between.
Speaker 10: Being closest to the quarterback. But could you go over it? Educated, let's go.
Speaker 1: So you said two different things there when you said position yourself closest to the quarterback. That's called stacking in the receiver room. We're talking, we're in receiver room. Because leverage is used throughout all of football. Leverage could be pad level. For defensive lineman's got to get your leverage, you know, for defense a lot of for us, attacking leverage is attacking what they're trying to protect. So if it's a post safety, there's one safety in the middle of the field, they're trying to funnel everything to that one safety. So everyone's going to have outside leverage.
Speaker 3: So for a.
Speaker 1: Receiver, when you're trying to gain leverage on an outside guy, you got to do something to get outside of him. That's what everyone talks about in leverage or in you know, when you're attacking a leverage on you know, for a receiver, say you have an off defender who's covering you, and he's got off inside leverage. You have an inbreaking route. How I was taught to always run routes, which is different in a lot of different systems, is to attack the leverage. So he's trying to protect probably inside, so you attack him, attack them, and you're bringing them all the way in until you can finally get in. You're trying to break the leverage. That's what the leverage is. When you say positioning between the closest to the quarterback, that's usually like a downfield throw. That's what I'm thinking of when when when I hear that, when you when you see greats like Randy Moss, what they do is they they stack the defender, so they they put their body in between the defender and where the ball is. You know what I mean. So you're using your back and then you're using your body to block him while letting the ball come over. That's like stacking. I don't know if that had anything to do with the closest the quarterback, but that's that.
Speaker 3: That's do you guys get that?
Speaker 4: So leverage Look so just from clarification for leverage, just to help me. You're on you're a wide receiver. You're on the line of scrimmage. You're being lined up. It's a man coverage. You're being lined up directly across is a cornerback. If they're if they're head onto you like lined up feet the feet, there's no leverage there. If they're inside, he has inside leverage too, yes, And if he's outside he has outside leverage.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now, if he's head up on you, how you know what he's probably try trying to protect is the safety safety.
Speaker 4: If the safeties, if there's two, on the outsiders too.
Speaker 1: If there's two safeties, he's gonna be trying to protect the inside. Because the vulnerable spot of a two safety shell is the inside of that, that middle inside part. That's why you always see like tight ends down the middle because they're with those seam reads, you know, So like that's what they're trying to protect because they have help over here. So whenever you hear a defensive coach say keep your fucking leverage, he's telling the defender, do not let the guy outside of you. Okay, we have one safety in here. Your help is inside. Do not let him outside. I don't care if you have to grab him. I don't care if you have to run to the fucking sideline. Your help is when he goes inside. If he beats your leverage and stacks in and breaks it, there's no help. You're on an island. So that's a lot of the leverage.
Speaker 4: So if you want to get a defensive coach would say, you want to lose opposite of your leverage because you have help there, got a key, yes, because you've got a safety back there, ornels.
Speaker 1: Or a linebacker or whatever.
Speaker 4: And then continuing this from like a offensive line perspective or like blocking perspective, we talk a lot about like nine block or nine technique block from a tight end? Is it for me? This question for me is that talked about a lot, because that's when a tight end has to make like it they have they don't have leverage, but they still have to make the block that.
Speaker 3: They get into.
Speaker 1: Like, there's different like techniques for those guys and footwork for those guys to gain the leverage or to set the line of or to set the edge. So sometimes when you have an outside like Rob would be the perfect guy to talk to you about this. But if you have outside leverage and you have to gain the leverage, they do these little drop steps and then they'll go and they'll connect and then if he if he's still keeping the edge, you're setting the new edge.
Speaker 3: So the running back has to go inside that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't really I'm not like a doctor in that, but for leverage, for route running, it's usually what they're trying to protect. You're trying to or you know, you're attacking that that protection side or with what they're trying to protect. And the great route runners like you watch, like Davante Adams, you watch back in my day Stevie Johnson, he was really good at like breaking the leverages, you know what I mean with releases. Guys that can break those leverages are crazier. If you see an out like it and and you could you could win that leverage at two spots. You could win that the beginning part of the route with the release, or you can win it at the top of the route. So sometimes you'll see an incut where the defender keeps that inside leverage and the receiver just goes and he's and he's trailing them inside like a really good route runner would would have got in. But if sometimes these guys get paid a lot of money too, and they they kind of know what's going on. You have to win at the top of the route. So you have to do something to get that leverage at the top. Now, is that the slow down jab step jab in out in out in and then have him undercut and then you're collecting your leverage. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Is that kind of like what you were talking about when we had Cooper cup on. You were like, you like to gain leverage on the line, and he likes to do it on the break. That is how I interpreted it. Yeah, I'm way more nuanced to that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe I gotta I gotta call my receivers because I gotta call shatto ship.
Speaker 3: I need a little brush, said doctor.
Speaker 7: Leverage, doctor doctor, And guys, don't confuse this with the TNT crime drama Leverage starring Timothy Hutton. This is football Talk, Football Talk, not the midnots tn T. We know drama lineup going now, good note joke, yep.
Speaker 8: I was just wondering, what is the craziest fan interaction you've ever had?
Speaker 3: I really never uh.
Speaker 1: Got the Philly haircut guy. Yeah, the Philly haircut. It's just that was a long interaction. I was in Philly. I had the whole I had the two like scratch marks in the back of I parted in the battle. This guy was busting my balls all game, and like I would, I would just look at him and.
Speaker 3: He would look at me.
Speaker 1: It's the worst haircut I ever seen out of mere fucking garbage.
Speaker 3: Bad play. It must have been that haircut.
Speaker 1: That that was a crazy one.
Speaker 4: Everybody in Buffalo. I mean, the list goes on and on.
Speaker 3: Oh that was that wasn't with a fan?
Speaker 1: That was that the entire prop When you saw the right the dilde on the field, that was crazy, crazy inaction.
Speaker 7: You show up with props to a game, man, that's it's.
Speaker 1: Been happening on a bunch. I think over there, I saw a born happened like last year or something.
Speaker 7: God, those freaking Buffalo fans went like, it's become synonymous with the wing and at the table and the Zuba's pants.
Speaker 1: It's just what they do. I gotta check. I want to check the security of this place I did getting these these prop or is it inside jobs?
Speaker 4: Inside job? Are you talking about the dildo?
Speaker 7: I love the Boston cab guy too that he Sean.
Speaker 11: I guess now retired college athlete, just finished up playing some baseball down in the Big West, but now getting into some sports psychology stuff. I wanted to ask a few questions.
Speaker 12: I guess Coten, did uh you just see younger guys come in.
Speaker 11: And have a tough time dealing with just fucking the lights big time ball? You know what? I mean dealing with the drop, anxieties, all that stuff. How many careers do you think we're you know, not going to the fullest because of just not being able to handle the mental side of it, you know, but appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good question. I can't put an exact number on it, but putting you know, into text, I played with the Patriots for twelve years. I think there was like one hundred and sixty receivers that came through through my time there, or fifty or something. I mean, I played one hundred and fifty different guys. Now, guys stay, you know what I mean. But that was throughout the career. In preseason you would see that. But if you're on the field, you you you know, you have to be able to show that in practice and you know they have to feel a trust in you. Now, I feel a lot of guys not necessarily with the anxiety of the big lights, the bright lights. I think a lot of guys don't for a mental side. I see a lot of loss when guys don't know their formations, they don't know the playbook, they don't know you know, they miss out on a coaching point where a coach took five minutes out of a meeting time to explain this point, you know, which we we've all done. But the guys that consistently do that or do it a lot, they're not there. And you know that's the mental side, Like you have to be able to be smart enough for them to trust you to to even get a shot at the big lights. And you know a lot of that. You know, that's where you see a lot of the guys that couldn't handle it.
Speaker 4: Now you're someone who obviously could handle it. But like watching your career, there were moments were you cut a little bit of the drops at some times. Can you talk a little bit about like what goes through your head then and what you can do to like get through those moments or you see other receivers do something similar like he explaining that a little bit.
Speaker 1: Catching's confidence. You know, later in my years, I started dropping ball because of my shoulder. You lose like I couldn't catch over this way because of my left ac so then you're going this way and then when you start thinking about shit, that's when things can happen. You know, it's it's catching is a confidence something that that's why you see guys on the jugs. It's just rep confident. You're just gaining confidence every catch you get, so you know, sometimes you get it a little, you have a drop, then you start you start getting in your head. But whenever I would have one of those, I would just go back to just doing more ball drills because every time I did that, I felt like I was making myself more and more confident. Shout out to the Big West.
Speaker 4: Also, who's in the big wet you were going to tell you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'd love the cow Poly cal State Bakersfield, cal State Fullerton, good League, cal State Northridge, Hawaii, Long Beach State. You see Davis, you see Irvine, you see Riverside, you see San Diego, you see Santa Barbara. We want to talk affiliate members real quick. Well, yeah, time, Idaho men's golf, Sacramento State Beach volleyball, men's golf, and men's soccer.
Speaker 1: Pretty good little league there now, I bet I bet you in the nineties that they used to win national championships.
Speaker 3: Cal State Fuller, the.
Speaker 7: Titans baseball out there, that's baseball country up there.
Speaker 1: Davis always had decent baseball. Cal Pauly always had really good baseball. When I was a kid really good baseball Division conference fun schools too.
Speaker 13: I got a question for you, who was the most hit after a loss?
Speaker 1: Besides Bill?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's there's a community, it's a you know what I mean, there's a there's a whole. I mean, no one liked to lose just because a you know how much work you put into each week and you know it doesn't go the right way be you know, after a loss, depending on the loss and how you lost, what the consequence is going to be going forward the next week, it's probably gonna be hell weak, you know, like sky is falling.
Speaker 3: We lost. It was a quiet place.
Speaker 1: A lot of the guys that were there for a long time, they all you couldn't single out who hated to lose the most.
Speaker 4: What if we reframe this question instead of it being who was the most pissed? Were their different styles of anger after a loss? Like a guy who might like throw ship, or a guy that might just be quiet and stew or a guy who might like get rayed. Like, can you explain some of the different styles of pissed inside of this upset community?
Speaker 1: I probably threw ship, not like crazy though, but like ain't like Major League or anything. You know, the movies where you're like taking the base, I mean, at least not.
Speaker 4: We're on last Night AMC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a freaking UHC staying in a hotel.
Speaker 7: It came on after my cousin Vinnie bro I keep going, keep going.
Speaker 1: Sorry, uh, I'm not the mona. Lisa didn't Bill, you know, I don't know. Sometimes after a loss, I would there's guys that work harder. There's guys that, you know, get quiet. I mean, we had a pretty good we barely barely rarely lost, so true, seriously, so you know, we had a bunch of mentally resilient dudes.
Speaker 7: Me as a fan, I'm always chirping the TV when I see this. But when it's like late in the game and it's like clear one team's gonna lose, not I'm not saying full blowout, and you see guys like joking around on the sidelines or like smiling or laughing to each other.
Speaker 1: Way, we didn't have a lot of that. I mean, I didn't like that, you know what I mean, But there is a lot of that. I can't I didn't. I didn't like that.
Speaker 7: As a fan, I get Oh god, I've got a story.
Speaker 4: I was pissed after you for one loss. We went to a game that like Chiefs Patriots home game and Gillette where like Nikhila Harry probably had a touchdown, whole bunch of shit happened whatever, Patriots end up losing. I for the first time ever going with you had like field passes for after the game, and I was like with the cruise, I was like, oh, hey, we lost, but you know, I'm gonna get a picture on the field. That's the game. I get this like hang out with all the family and all that. She was like, oh my picture, and then like you came down and was just like fuck this shit and just like blasting through and then all I know is just like hurriedly, like you're walking through the bowels of the stadium to the parking lot, and then like you left, and I was like, fuck, I'm never gonna get my Gillet picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not doing fucking fun activities after a loss. We're not taking pictures.
Speaker 3: I mean after a loss. Yeah, I mean you're pretty miserable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, although there was some there was some smiling. Mind, I don't want to game by the way that you're at that game.
Speaker 7: I was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh brutal, brutal, what are we doing? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: We'll be right back after this quick break.
Speaker 10: Julian, it's Joe from Lynn again. I have a call for all the fans who are listening.
Speaker 11: If we're bringing up games, you gotta give it your best, Julian for the of the show.
Speaker 10: I'll rattle one off right now to inspire you. June seventeenth, two guarded, Boston, massachuse four seconds last of the second quarter. Al Horford pulls down the board outlets to Peyton Pritchard from half court. Let's go, fans, pick up the effort. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Bravo Joe, Joe, I'll tell you.
Speaker 12: I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: Get on the Lynn stand up.
Speaker 3: It was the right before the half play.
Speaker 1: Yes, bro, can I just you.
Speaker 4: Were there right?
Speaker 5: Jules?
Speaker 7: I love you for many many reasons the world over.
Speaker 1: I could do a whole episode about it.
Speaker 7: But you Biggers and I to that game Game four, no Game five, Boston, Mass June seventeenth, Like Joe said, Sam Biggers and I we're in the building. That is one of the purest moments of sports joy I have ever had. Thank you, Peyton Pritchard, thank you, Jules, Thanks Al Thanks. It was literally Sam Biggers and I he gets in. He did it, Peyton had done it earlier in the series.
Speaker 4: As you remember.
Speaker 7: We see he gets subbed in first time he's been in all game. I think he's stretching out during the free throw. He's getting low, he's getting limber, and we're like, oh shit, here it goes. Sam calls it before it happens. Bang drills that shift from my word. Sam and I do the hug, jump up and down.
Speaker 1: Hug up and down, jump, hug up and.
Speaker 7: Down, jump, hug in the eye, Like, what's the score of the game?
Speaker 3: By it right here?
Speaker 7: Oh man, uh ah. This was to put us up maybe like fourteen, okay, sixty, but it's one of those where Rember eleven. It was one of those that's a tweener score, Like if he doesn't hit this, we're only up. It's like, let's getch you hits this, Like, oh, we're feeling all right.
Speaker 1: That was a great game. Oh my god, you're good. Luck would have just got to keep you around. Hey, gotta keep us around, baby dude. I think they're the leopard kun guy, Lucky Lucky. I've seen this it's the same guy last seventeen years though, by the way, really same guy doing all the dunks and stuff. I mean, I remember where he was like twenty. He must he's got to be forty. But I think they're looking for a new one. Jackie and you got the look the game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but Lucky, Lucky hits that trampoline he's doing, we're doing cork screws. He's like, he looks like you played in slam ball in Dude as hell.
Speaker 3: I think he's like, he's got to be a gymnast.
Speaker 1: You think he gets chicks. If you think he's married, I think he's married. He got Lucky.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm look for kind.
Speaker 7: I can just see him down at the sevens right there on Charles.
Speaker 1: He's a pretty I think he's a pretty mellow kid that's roight. Yeah, he's just I just always see him. I don't know if he's still. The last time I was there, I saw him, same guy that's sick, that got knee brace. Got knee brace. Now I'm like sitting there, said, hey, get getting up there.
Speaker 4: Lucky.
Speaker 3: I think he had both ankle paped when he was a kid.
Speaker 1: He was over, he had new different shoes, different shoes and stuff.
Speaker 3: He gets hard. It's hard for Lucky man.
Speaker 7: He's in the training room getting toward all shots before the game, right next to Datum.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll see you out there, shout.
Speaker 3: Out, Lucky Jayleen, I'll see you.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's go, baby, and let's not lose Joe from Lynn Joe. And you should inspire listeners if you want to come in, bring the heat with guest recommendations, game recommendation. That's how you that's how you do it.
Speaker 1: That's good. Al Horford, great to see him get one too. Oh my god, so good out couldn't That's awesome? What a guy shout out to? Uh? Wick too?
Speaker 7: Wick is a beast man, a little bummed out with the sale thing, but understandable is.
Speaker 1: That the so? What is the sale thing? So is it? Uh? It's basically he's on the Cuban trail. Does he still have does he still have control?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: He's not going to. But it's Wick's dad is doing like the estate planning because Wick's dad owns a ton of it, which was news to me before this. He's like a big uh big wig GI the uh broadcasting California like cables, I don't really.
Speaker 4: I don't know for sure, but.
Speaker 1: His wife has a really good tequila brand. It's the Michael Jordan one too. What is it? Oh? I think that's THEIRS. That might.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's bleep that out until Michael Jordan comes on and promotes this is for a Week's Wife. Okay. They have a TV show based on their life too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, prior Donald Good Show, I used to watch it.
Speaker 4: You watched the worst TV.
Speaker 1: I watched the best TV. I love baby. You gotta watch it all.
Speaker 8: Julian.
Speaker 11: This is Chad from Rhode Island.
Speaker 9: Huge Patriots fan, also a huge Beatles fan. I didn't realize you were named after Julian Lennon until a previous episode. Just wondering what's your favorite Beatles song and why?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like don't let me down.
Speaker 10: Don't let me don't let me.
Speaker 4: Do one more bar. We have to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Nah, dude, I met Paul once. We're good. Uh, he probably would never remember that. I also, yeah, I went to his concert.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was out there. I was in the chieftains.
Speaker 1: You went backstage? Ah?
Speaker 4: What's great about Paul McCartney, even though he's like touring as he plays the fucking hits.
Speaker 3: He knows gives you it. Yeah, I love his.
Speaker 1: I like Paul McCartney and the Wings too, but I also love Hey Jude obviously, like I like Paul McCartney in the Wings. Maybe I'm amazed. I love that. I am can't at those notes. I like them all. And then like I mean, if you're having a fun time, then you know the Yellow Submarine and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I like all that, like the hippie stuff.
Speaker 4: The stupid Ringo songs.
Speaker 1: I like Ringo songs what do you have to Do?
Speaker 4: But they're dumb.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't know, man, I can literally just poetry.
Speaker 3: I like more of their like.
Speaker 1: Because when was their Help Help was like their first big stuff that was like sixty three, because they really only went from.
Speaker 3: Sixty four to like sixty eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had like seven Every single one of their albums was like every.
Speaker 1: Year a year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I liked it when they started using a lot of the like I like their hard grungey stuff like Don't Let Me Down Yeah and the latter part. And then I liked when they started incorporating a lot like the Indian sounds.
Speaker 4: The Sergeant Pepper Yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Those are always pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Or like when they they had to be the first to incorporate like two songs within a song, you know where they were going to.
Speaker 4: So that's my answer for favorite Beatles song, It's a life, just because it's such a good representation.
Speaker 3: I like Revolution, Revolution is great.
Speaker 4: Paul McCartney clearly, like when it gets poppy, and then like when it's in the beginning it's John Lennon's like both of them put together. What was the joint Frank played at his retirement party?
Speaker 7: I think, I think in my life, in my life, I kept thinking it was day in life, but I knew that wasn't right.
Speaker 1: My dad, Yeah, my dad at his retirement, we threw him a retirement party, and I felt, you know, it was really he had like a thank you to everyone that was there, which you know, my dad doesn't do a lot. I haven't heard him do a lot of public speaking since I was like a pop in Pop Warner when he addressed like our little team, which he was always really great at, but like around adults, so I've never I haven't heard him a long time, and he was really great with you know, thanking everyone, and then he goes, I have I want everyone to sit there and close their eyes right now, close your eyes. As my homie Sondro, He's like Sondra comes out with like a boombox or like the Bows, and he's like, Sondra, play it and you can hear like they're having some trouble, get it going, and then a get it. He's like, I want everyone to just close their eyes and listen to this song.
Speaker 4: And it was.
Speaker 1: In my life.
Speaker 4: Kids don't love to ask Frank because we have footage of that. It might be personal, and we'll keep it personal personal, but we'll get Franks.
Speaker 1: Love the Beatles, though, I mean I love I love all their albums. What's that jay Z album.
Speaker 4: That he the Gray album, The Gray Album's Dope where someone someone mixed mixed jay Z and the White album?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, who was that?
Speaker 4: Like danger Mouse? Something like that was really?
Speaker 1: I mean, I just always been infatuated, and I grew up like a John Lennon guy. And then the older I got, the more I was like, man, Paul was really and like those documentaries.
Speaker 4: That documentary is so good.
Speaker 1: It was on Disney Get Back, Get Back.
Speaker 4: I was so sad when it was over because it was like spending, like it was like spending ten hours with just like being a buddy with the Beatles and watching them do what they do.
Speaker 1: They were awesome.
Speaker 4: George Harrison isn't enough credit. I think he was writing the best songs towards the end of their tenure.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get enough. Look, they all get a lot of greater They're all I mean, I mean, they're fucking Beatles, Beatles. Great question. I don't know if I answered it, but we got into a Beatle topic.
Speaker 4: That was a great one.
Speaker 3: You said, hey, jud I said, no, don't let me down.
Speaker 4: First, let me down John Lanson, Hey Jules.
Speaker 9: Tim calling from Florida, uh.
Speaker 14: By way of Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Switch.
Speaker 8: My wife graduated from.
Speaker 13: Ken State, so he's a big fan too, and.
Speaker 9: We're wondering how we can get our hands on your college jersey.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, thanks, Like, uh, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Let me put you on this website. I'll e express my guy.
Speaker 3: I have no clue.
Speaker 4: Bubs. You could probably call him matt Light. He probably stolen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thatt Light definitely has one of my college jersey.
Speaker 4: We don't know yet what he took, but he took.
Speaker 1: He definitely took something. He took something and because he had he had he had a little scour in his eye the whole time. Sticky fingers, a little sticky. Those are some sticky big fingers. Got some sausage things.
Speaker 4: This is a question for Julian.
Speaker 12: I was just curious with all the episodes they you do sitting with your legs crossed.
Speaker 9: Are you hiding something?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 12: I want the guests to see the fans at home. It's just football really turned you on that much? Well, I love the show. Put you have a good.
Speaker 3: Day, Have a good day?
Speaker 4: Does that have a good day?
Speaker 3: No legs?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: You guys want to know why I cross smile because it stretches my glute and my back gets tight on this low cut ass thing.
Speaker 3: And if I was really I had to have my head down like this.
Speaker 1: It's truss, you know what I mean. So the cross it holds me and gives me a little glute stretch and I get my I t ban a little bit right there?
Speaker 3: She right there, she crank it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: She's comfy.
Speaker 4: It looks good too, casual, chilling.
Speaker 1: There's a I'm gonna do the calling coward, you gotta do?
Speaker 10: That? Was it?
Speaker 3: Who was it?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 3: Calling or someone someone did the side thing.
Speaker 4: Also, I like the little black who was black.
Speaker 3: Couldn't get out Ernie.
Speaker 1: I had to.
Speaker 3: I had to get it, just like Ernie was sliding the whole time.
Speaker 4: ED was way deep.
Speaker 3: ED was a deep It's a deep couch. Yes, it's a deep couch.
Speaker 7: It is fun to see how many, how many ways people find to sit on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's part of the show.
Speaker 4: I hate it. I hate it so much. I hate that couch so much.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a great It's really comfortable for like lounging.
Speaker 4: It's a great couch for half of its job.
Speaker 1: I mean it looks great.
Speaker 4: It looks great when you're watching a movie. It's awesome, spectacular.
Speaker 1: What you guys don't see is I have these ottoman things, so like it turns into like one big ass like ottoman couch thing feet everywhere you get this thing so you can slide your couch or your your table.
Speaker 7: Those atoms handy come in.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't have got swayed.
Speaker 4: Can I take this moment too, just to like explain something to the audience because I hate the two shot. The two shot sucks. But I went to film school. I had cinematography classes. I know that the two shots sucks. It's a balance. It's it's a balance between the height of the couch. There's a TV behind the camera that's huge, and that the whole show on the distance from the couch, the focal length. It's a whole alchemy. I know the two shots sucks. It's the best we can do. Shut up, it's great.
Speaker 1: I want to get one of those fish eye like skate cams that does that.
Speaker 4: See but then you look. But we have a grid in the background. So when you get fish it gets all.
Speaker 1: Let's find the nearest three stair bro Yeah, right, dog, I was hitting seven stairs, woodside, seven stair.
Speaker 3: Let it go, they go hit it.
Speaker 4: CCS two you do. CCS. It's the Bay.
Speaker 1: What's the that's a shoe brand, right, No.
Speaker 4: Sorry, CCS was the what's the fucking football magazine catalog?
Speaker 1: Bay?
Speaker 4: East Bay. It's the East Bay for skaters.
Speaker 3: I think I know you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I remember, because they'd have their they'd have their own shoe, the CCS.
Speaker 3: It'd be like the yeah off brand shoe.
Speaker 4: They're like, yeah, they're Kirkland shoe of CCS. All the skateboard decks and ship.
Speaker 1: I got a sick SF Gate there used to be a skate shop, got a board from them. We used to have Skateworks in Redwood City. Skateworks was huge and Thrasher magazine. The founder was from Redwood City, California. Yeah, so we had a we had a cool skate community. Then they put in the skate park like in like ninety probably like ninety five, six seven.
Speaker 4: Did you ever like in the magazines that'd be like Woodward Camp, you know what I'm talking. Yeah, Oh, I wanted to go to Woodward Camp so bad, dude.
Speaker 1: Tony Hawk Pro Skater was like the best game one and two Roswell, New Mexico and.
Speaker 4: Three and four. They were all good.
Speaker 1: I want to go get it back.
Speaker 3: They get Tony Hawk on here.
Speaker 4: They released it somewhat recently, Skates coming.
Speaker 7: There's another skate coming out too soon, I think, which is also good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's nothing will come close to Tony Pro Skate even.
Speaker 4: I can just hear one of those songs and I was.
Speaker 1: Just like the halfpipe at Roswell. It sounds so cool. They'd be doing like five O grin shout out, Nathan, shout out, shadout mikey al my skate friends. I want to dust the board off after this.
Speaker 9: Hey y'all, it's trip from Folk, Alabama.
Speaker 13: My question is if y'all could do like fictional games, like what if you had Coach Taylor come on and talk about Friday Night Live, something like Michael Jordan come on, talk about the Monstars versus the Tomb Squad.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, thank y'all. That's a great one. Have Kevin Costner come talk about the game with his dad, the old dreams that would rocky.
Speaker 4: So this is not a unique idea. We've been toying around with us for a while. Some other Bobby bo Bobby Bouchet. We even have a Bibe Buche jersey. We've talked about dodgeball, the Mabo.
Speaker 7: Jim and average jokes.
Speaker 4: What are some other ones?
Speaker 7: Let me think here, I do like the Friday Night Lights Angle, I like the Field of Dreams Angle. Let me think Longest Yard, Oh, the Guard, the Mean Machine versus the Guards that would rock Can.
Speaker 4: You imagine if we finally got if we got Michael Jordan and we're like not through like the Flu game, We're like, we do the fucking monsters?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry, So what's in that secret stuff?
Speaker 7: Dude, Rick moranas On to talk little giants, little Bill Murray.
Speaker 3: Bill Murray would be great for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bill, Bill Murray would be the.
Speaker 1: One to have to talk about the monsters that would rock. Bill Murray is so funny. Just I I read the randomest things on him. Legend like he just goes to random house parties and just starts doing dish dishes. He's been like sighted at like several full urban legend stuff. No, but it's yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: And who does he call?
Speaker 1: He I just saw something recently he calls. He calls the wife of Patrick sway or the girlfriend and Patrick Swayze's roadhouse, you know the blonde doctor.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, he give me a second here.
Speaker 1: He calls her husband every year to ask him, how does it feel to have or you're dating Patrick Swayze's or there's some someone in the Ken Kelly Lynch he called. I think Bill Murray calls her husband to remind him that she was with Patrick Swayze or something during that whole thing. I think it's a yearly thing. Mitch Glazer all the look up that.
Speaker 4: All the Bill Murray stories like sounds so fun from afar. Can you imagine like actually being his friend and dealing with that. It sounds so fucking.
Speaker 1: Tedious, sounds amazing.
Speaker 4: We had our chance with Ed O'Neil to do the City Championships in nineteen sixty six. Oh, that was a shot.
Speaker 7: What if we get Keanu Reeves to do the ki Kamba's Hardball Championship game.
Speaker 1: Or Joe Claco or Placo or what is his name? And replacements?
Speaker 7: Oh, Shane blahe Jco Yes, bro, now we're talking who else?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You could get Vladimir to do the program.
Speaker 4: Oh so that's just alone to do Rocky.
Speaker 3: I mean that would be the best. And then you got the Russian you get both.
Speaker 4: Dolf Lungen Lungren.
Speaker 1: You go over the top.
Speaker 3: If he gets Yeah, dude talked about the I love Over the Top.
Speaker 4: Oh so good.
Speaker 1: Such a bad movie though I saw it recently. I'm like, wait, so he where's the mom? He sent his kid here? He's doing this for a truck, doesn't I don't know kids at military school.
Speaker 4: Imagine not getting made today.
Speaker 3: I love it that New Beverly Hills cop was was made.
Speaker 1: It felt like it was made like an eighties movie with all like how it but with like modern things like music. I liked Cobra Kai did that hair?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was fun, like fun modern nostalgia type.
Speaker 1: Of modern nostalgia type.
Speaker 8: Megan again. Uh. I don't know if you guys heard, but what are your thoughts on the Kansas City Chief and Hallmark making a love story movie. I don't know if you can tell by the tone of my voice. I'm not really happy about it, but I need to know your thoughts. Love the podcast and jewels. Please say my twere name of Megan Gen ninety against I love it last time it's a jingle.
Speaker 1: Megan, what Megan Gen?
Speaker 4: Your name is Megan again?
Speaker 1: Again? Again?
Speaker 4: I think she's sisters of Joe again from Lynn on the Hallmark movie loosely based off Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift's thing that.
Speaker 1: So are the Kansas Cities producing this?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think they just signed off and allowed their their rights to be used.
Speaker 3: So is it gonna be like fictional characters or is it?
Speaker 7: I think the plot is something loosely like a female fan is trying to win a Fan of the Year contest and she falls in.
Speaker 1: Love with the guy who is in the.
Speaker 7: Fan relations department of the team who is tasked with picking said fan of the year.
Speaker 3: Oh so it has nothing to do with the superstar and.
Speaker 1: What the hell is singer?
Speaker 4: And right? Everyone, everyone mind to that it's notased.
Speaker 1: I don't mind. Yeah, I mean they're hot. Yeah, they're hot right now.
Speaker 4: And yeah, is it a Christmas movie too or no? Because a lot of these Hallmark movies christ.
Speaker 7: I think it might be. Let me do a double check here. But and for all you greeting card heads out there, it makes a little bit more sense than you might think. Hallmark is actually based in Kansas City.
Speaker 1: You know what, there's something. Yeah, let's just pump the Braggs, guys.
Speaker 3: I think this is a great idea.
Speaker 1: I watch it. I'm watching it. I think we should have a film review of it.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: We'll do a lot of hallmart.
Speaker 1: Film review of the Kansas City. Not Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce love story, but the guy intern in the media department with the fan Lady of the Year.
Speaker 4: That feels like some shady dealings, some inside baseball, some nepotism.
Speaker 7: I wonder if there's a twist, what are we gonna do? Is he gonna what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Like if he's selecting the Fan of the Year and she wants to be a Fan of the Year and they start dating, what about all the other fans that were up for a Fan of the year. Feels a little bit shady backdoor dealings.
Speaker 3: I wonder who they I want to see the cast.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there'll be people you've never heard of. Its Hallmark movie. The whole point is.
Speaker 3: Going to be the start, could be the start of one of them. Here's a question.
Speaker 1: I think George Clooney was in a Hallmark movie or he was in soap operas.
Speaker 4: Early, but you wouldn't know it was George Clooney. Then I'm just telling you quick question.
Speaker 1: Never know some kid could get their break off this Hallmark movie about that's not about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey, but a love story about an intern in amediate department and a super fan.
Speaker 4: Quick question for you, don't think about it. What would be the log line for a Hallmark movie in New England?
Speaker 1: So what's this one called?
Speaker 7: This one is Holiday Touchdown a Chief's Love Story. So it is Christmas.
Speaker 1: Holiday Touchdown a Chief's Love Story.
Speaker 4: A twenty four year old intern falls in love with a crabby seventy four year old man.
Speaker 1: Sorry you go wow, I just got that.
Speaker 4: That's the next question a Hallmark. It's an A twenty four movie. And before we get up.
Speaker 1: For all of you are watching that new sunny by A twenty four? Oh how is it with pretty good? Yeah, it's it's it takes place in Japan with robot the robot thing. I don't know the like Japanese culture seems so cool, so so cool, Like I love the architectural structure, the furniture, everything in it is awesome.
Speaker 3: And it's only thirty three minutes.
Speaker 1: Like it's a short, quick hitter, but there's a lot of It's like, it's a really sad story, but they do it in like a dark comedy way.
Speaker 4: It's TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait where is it on Apple Plus? Really really fun easy watch. But it's not that fun because it's sad, but it is fun because of the robots. Yeah, it's about robots. There's robots.
Speaker 4: Did you guys see there's a robot in South Korea that killed itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why because it just didn't want to like sweep floors. I don't want to be around anymore.
Speaker 1: That's what he says.
Speaker 4: Why are we said about before we go? Sorry, buzz killing forever?
Speaker 1: That is crazy. That could be a cutoff, right, that could be a snippet from a movie like forty years from now where we're making fun of that, and it's gonna be like a propaganda thing for the robots and the AI. They're like, you see what they think of us? I think we don't have viel Aids. We have the lads.
Speaker 4: What do you got, Jay?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 3: Terminators looking more and more real?
Speaker 7: I know, yeah, Lee, Andy Reid will be making an appearance, and Red.
Speaker 4: He's playing Santa Claus.
Speaker 7: Andy's acting Chops. He's gonna finish those niketies and.
Speaker 4: Those Hardmark movies. There's always like a secret Santa type guy.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he will be also Will Farrell should make an appearance, then.
Speaker 4: Eric stone Street, Eric Stones.
Speaker 7: They gotta get him to direct, produce something. Nicole Hardman, Clyde Edwards, Hilaire, George Caloftas all gonna.
Speaker 3: Get Heidi in there.
Speaker 7: Heidi, Yeah, like you gotta load that thing up.
Speaker 1: I mean, what the hell, why are all these Chief fans making a Chief movie?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because there it right now Jackson mahomes it.
Speaker 7: Oh he should be bro good kid, good kids.
Speaker 14: Talk about nation.
Speaker 5: Let's say Super Bowl, gotta have a play held the ball? Who is your past or president receiver that you want to throw it to at the end zone and let's say, oh my god, I can't do the touchdown? Let me know who is it? Gotta have a play.
Speaker 4: Who you got anyone past or president? Yeah, you're I think your quarterback in the Super Bowl. And it's like a Doug Fleeting situation. Who do you want catching the ball? Who do you want to be throwing it to? Right? But what I'm'm confused?
Speaker 1: Where the true I think it would be so fun to throw a touchdown to Rob just throwing up and no worry about interception, just play like big kid football. Three flies up with Gronk.
Speaker 3: I love that I.
Speaker 1: Could sing one to him and ned be a fun celebration because he'd be fun. I've already thrown to Danny, so he's off the table. Dorset right, Dorset, Yeah, I gotta go Rob or Tom throwing it back to Tom. That would be fun.
Speaker 4: A little vice verst of situation, Yeah, vice versa, that'd be fun. TB twelve you got text questions.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let me read these outs text. We got a couple of texts.
Speaker 7: The hotline does take texts, Yeah, don't take I.
Speaker 4: Don't love it. I don't love it, but you'll allow it. But I'll allow it every once and every once in a while. All right, I want these people like messages. I don't want all these ship I don't want all these gen zs. Just not want to have to make human interactions like I want some voice, we want format here.
Speaker 3: Your gen z.
Speaker 1: You just want to text, Just text your balls off, text it off, your face off, and I'll do whatever you have.
Speaker 4: I'll delete it right out of the rundown.
Speaker 7: All right, Jules, this is from deep at forty four.
Speaker 1: Do what's this?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 5: Is? This?
Speaker 1: Is it? What's deep?
Speaker 3: Pat forty four? Is that his name?
Speaker 4: That's his name?
Speaker 1: Is this? Through DM text line?
Speaker 7: What you can text the hots outline. You can text all it goes to like a separate like inbox.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I don't love it, and I delete them.
Speaker 7: Hey, all messages get through us all I'm comban baby. Uh do any of y'all have an embarrassing secret talent?
Speaker 1: Not really? Not really?
Speaker 4: I can I can pick my nose with my tongue.
Speaker 1: Yo, can you? Oh that's pretty tight.
Speaker 4: That's tight. I'm not really embarrassed about it, but it was a secret.
Speaker 1: Those are pretty good embarrassing talents.
Speaker 4: Jules is a great eighties bully. That's a secret talent.
Speaker 7: And that whistle was good, bro. No fingers in the mouth, nothing.
Speaker 4: Kyler, see your pully, you're bully, bro.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing talents. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Why isn't d Pat forty four text us back their own embarrassing secrets?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or you could put it on the holing.
Speaker 4: You could you call back and go back?
Speaker 1: Hear that voice deep right here?
Speaker 4: To do the next one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: All right, the next one. This came in anonymously. What is the maddest Frank has ever been at Jules?
Speaker 1: Maddest he's ever been. If I had a bad report, if I got like a C or I had two seasonal report card, he would get really mad. Those were always But I did shoot a bird once when I was eleven, full.
Speaker 16: Big daddy slingshot on the rooftops me, me and my boy Kurt in the backyard and I'm sitting there, and I mean, I don't think there was we took.
Speaker 1: Down a couple of birds, and one of them went into my neighbor's yard. Neighbor calls cops. He he it was like Tim from Home Improvement where you He looked over the fence and all you could see was his face. Wilson, Wilson, Wilson. And he pulls out the dead bird. He goes, he was I think he was rushing. He goes, did you do this? And I was, and I was like eleven years old. I put the gun behind my head and like the barrels over my head, and shit, you could like fully see I had a gun and courage like hiding right next to me, like I.
Speaker 3: Don't know you're talking about. And he left.
Speaker 1: We went and bolted to my room and uh, put my gun up my it was a fucking red Rider bb gun.
Speaker 3: Were you pump it?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? The little exactly put it away, hop on Sega like nothing happened. Me and Kurt playing Sega forty five minutes later and knock on the door.
Speaker 3: Humane Society and the police.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's so San Francisco, come.
Speaker 1: To my house, confiscate my gun. Tell my mom, I'm gonna be a murderer. Like almost got a lot of trouble and my dad. My dad was at work. This was in the summer. I just remember my dad said, I'll see you later when I come home, and I was like sitting in my room. Kurt went home. I was just terrified for like the next two hours because you know, you just didn't know.
Speaker 3: And he gave me an ultimatum.
Speaker 1: He was so mad. I don't know why because he used to do the same stuff, probably, but he gave me an ultimatum. He says, all Star baseballs are about to start. I think I was eight also or ten this All Stars are about to start, and he goes, I could either give you three licks with the bare belt, bear with a belt three licks bottom bare bottom, oh boy, or you don't get to play an All Stars. You can make a decision. Oh what a sophie's choice.
Speaker 4: Now we know what he did, what he did.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, I'm not playing in the damn All Stars. Fuck that, but I knew. He was like it was a challenge.
Speaker 4: It's not child abuse if you can sent to it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'll take the three How did you play an All Star game? I actually went twelve for twelve.
Speaker 7: Whoa boom, dude, he fully violated your Second Amendment.
Speaker 4: Right, it's not cool. What is that right?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 4: The bare arms right for an eight eight year old who hasn't been who hasn't been eight years old? And maybe I'm just whirl pick off a bird at eight and then you have that whole like mental.
Speaker 1: In California, we grew up right next to each other. You know, you're closed, right and your fences and so I don't know it.
Speaker 4: I did that with a friendly I didn't shoot it. He pulled the trick on was there like. I don't like that. I didn't like birds.
Speaker 3: I didn't care.
Speaker 1: I did it to so the squirrel. So I did it to a score once and I felt so bad. That's when I it was like the bat the time Batman had his thing with the bats. This guy didn't die, but he went off, and I felt terror I wounded him. Ever since then I didn't. I didn't shoot anything ever.
Speaker 7: Again, dude, that's an ele of an origin story.
Speaker 1: And then I became one of the squirrels that serious broll rocks didn't like. I did that like when I was like for two years of my life. And then after that like Matt Light brought me pheasant hunting. I don't like that ship.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, bro, it's cool.
Speaker 1: I guess my brother is a big hunter, loves like goes to like Idaho to get elk and stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, Bro, I rather go wakeboard.
Speaker 4: Amen, not for me. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Got to let him, let him.
Speaker 4: Go, Amen, man live and let live, let him let him live, Man, live and let live. Paul McCartney another great one.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back after this quick break.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up, guys, Miles from the cave. I gotta ask, what was your first wor jersey you had grown up? As the kids?
Speaker 14: What they help with you?
Speaker 12: Guys?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 12: Your guy's name mom?
Speaker 5: Mine was the new two thousand dynasty Patriot blue jersey back when Adidas was making them, and my parents got me Lawyer malloy. I was so pumped. Nothing like that in that cool, couldn't school jersey. It was just something different.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 5: Let me know what you guys say the show.
Speaker 1: I think my first jersey was a Dion jersey or Tom Rathman jersey or something like that. Tight Dion I used to as a niner, had his shoes the zebra ones, the black and whites with the gold writing. I think it was that I had a I had a I had a I think I had a Warrior Spree wheel jersey that I got out like Marshalls or something fire. You always get a a good I didn't have a lot of jerseys.
Speaker 4: DJ Maxim Marshalls.
Speaker 3: Were good spot you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We didn't have a lot of them because I used to just wear my Pop Worner jersey.
Speaker 3: We were the forty nine.
Speaker 1: Ers, you know. I'd be like, fuck, let's go wear my RC jacket.
Speaker 4: Styland Baby, you sall.
Speaker 1: Like sixty candy bars. You get like a red plastic jacket, you know, a little get all your patches.
Speaker 4: I used to sell so many candy bars, but mostly just to myself.
Speaker 7: Getting high on your own.
Speaker 4: Apply it receas dollar, like, dude, I'm killing dude.
Speaker 1: I used to when we had those kind of school things or you had to sell candies or something. Dude. I used to.
Speaker 3: Sell the shit out of those things.
Speaker 1: I go door to door, I would sell a lot, like I'd always be in top three and I'd hit different neighborhoods. Nuts. We used to have this world chocolate World chocolate tears like I think they had, like the caramel ones, and then there was the mint ones, like their little candies. You get a box of them first. I used to sell the hell out of them, like every time I or coupon books. She used to give out coupon books. You get the card for your your football team where you get like two dollars off a piece of pizza or something. You know they you to sell those, jack, where's.
Speaker 4: Your first got it grind? Oh man?
Speaker 7: I remember, I don't remember the first exact I do remember vividly the fuboo O five, the light blue with.
Speaker 4: The yellow numbers.
Speaker 7: Not a team jersey, not a player jersey, but a jersey nonetheless.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was a big fobu.
Speaker 7: Guy growing up, baby, big fobu guy for you.
Speaker 1: That's right, baby.
Speaker 7: When they dropped that fat Auber collection, oh my god.
Speaker 4: So I wore for like a year.
Speaker 3: But I had a couple things too.
Speaker 4: I got a rip baby.
Speaker 7: Shout out Damon John at a Kevin Green jersey early I remember, which was weird ad An Edgward and James Jersey ty Law was up there. I was a big into the.
Speaker 4: Like the throw, like the new.
Speaker 1: The New, the New.
Speaker 4: I weirdly got it at the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Uh shocky.
Speaker 4: I remember getting a shocky jersey relatively early.
Speaker 3: So you're hitting all different teams.
Speaker 7: I was all different teams guy, because see I was like I was like in that impressionable age when like in the rap world, wearing jerseys was all you you know what I mean, like you just wear everybody. You're like, it's more about the coach, the color scheme in the jersey, and like liking the guy than the team. Like I was still a Pats fan and something like I would rock every team.
Speaker 4: Kay, mine was a nineties White Penguins home jersey with the robo pigeon like the triangle peg no, just that. But I was an extra rotund child, so I had to get it. I had to get it, like a hemmed, like the bottom of the bottom, the bottom of it a hen because I had like a bigger jersey. But then it was like going down on my knees.
Speaker 1: They like, that's why they're there for baby, But I was.
Speaker 4: Bummed because I lost. Like in hockey jersey, you have like a cool like the NHL logo have like the c CM or whatever, and I lost that. But who's making them back then? C CM?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 4: With the patch in the back.
Speaker 1: Well look at the bottom. I know, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: I had a Shark's parka that I got at a garage sale.
Speaker 4: Sick.
Speaker 1: They were sick. Wasn't the starters? Forget?
Speaker 4: Put this little thing? Yeah?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 4: Is that a starter joint? This wonky today?
Speaker 10: My name is Steve.
Speaker 8: I love the Giants.
Speaker 15: I fucking hate the Patriots, but I like you.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 10: I appreciate what you do, my homie, and much love.
Speaker 9: Fuck Saquon, fuck the Patriots, Let's go Giants.
Speaker 4: So I think the question is fock Saquan question mark or fuck the Patriots? Question mark your answer?
Speaker 1: Uh, I think sa Quan's got too big a thighs and we went with the Patriots.
Speaker 5: Mixty one year old man, is this is the best damn show in the world?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 10: It is Seahawks fans, but always loves the Patriots.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen.
Speaker 13: Congratulations, hot dog dude.
Speaker 4: Hot dog dude, I think this is Jack from thirty years in the future, like I.
Speaker 3: Was older than sixty one.
Speaker 4: He's a terminator from that is hot Dog Man show hot nigging Dog.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's this guy. Sounds that's more like eighty one. Yeah, there's no way that's sixty. No one in sixty one uses hot dog. They're using like rad Yeah. I like this suspect on that little sus Yeah.
Speaker 7: He might be giving us like the age on his.
Speaker 14: They used to be a quarterback. I used to be a quarterback. It got me thinking, you know, I was pretty particular about my balls. Were you particular about your balls? I bet Tom Brady is pretty particular about his balls.
Speaker 8: You can't tell.
Speaker 1: Me Tom Brady did not.
Speaker 14: Know, at least have an ide, yeah, that his balls were deflated. I know, I know he mentioned it as a joke, but as a joke. But between us quarterbacks, you know what your balls are like. I know what my balls are like. You know what tom balls are like? You think he knew that it was deflated?
Speaker 1: All right, ball guy, let me tell you one thing. You and I know balls because we didn't make it to the league throwing footballs. When you when you play in that league and that shield is what you're representing, you can pick any ball up and throw it. If you're if you're a fucking starting quarterback. Okay, it was so goddamn cold. He had no clue he had Yeah, I think he had gloves on. No clue it's freezing that day. Bill Nye didn't he go against it. Fuck, I'm really disappointed in Bill Nye because.
Speaker 3: Mark Rober.
Speaker 1: Like Mark, you're I like Mark Rober, and I think he said the PSI thing is completely true. So this is officially no on Bill Nye podcast, but this is a Mark Rober podcast. Dude to like the pct PSI inflation theories. And yeah, I don't know, you're talking about balls forty seven when we had the proper inflated balls. I think it was zero zero at half properly inflated balls. Second half, Colts actually had the same amount of deflated balls as us. Fucking crazy. I don't know, I don't know. Look like a witch hunt to me, but uh, we won those points.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't think you have to answer that question. It was funny because he was talking about balls.
Speaker 1: That's a good, good question.
Speaker 4: Okay, two more, two more.
Speaker 3: There's no bad questions.
Speaker 4: There's a few, we delete them.
Speaker 3: There's no stupid question. There's a stupid people.
Speaker 1: Keep them coming, baby.
Speaker 15: Jewels. This is just lifelong Patriots Day. It'll be six months pregnant. I want to make a fun Patriots Pregnant baby t shirts, something funny. So I want to see if you guys can come up with any cute ideas or funny ideas. The husband vetoed.
Speaker 1: The husband vetoed it, so she cut off there. Oh maybe my.
Speaker 4: The only thing I have to say to this is just name the baby Jack, yeah, baby, just let's be done with it.
Speaker 1: Or you can name him John and call him Jack.
Speaker 4: That's right, like me, That's how I am. Or or like our fifth thirty something, it's President JFK.
Speaker 7: Or you do the big one, a LAH three initials, you give him a JJK, you go Julian Jack Kyler whatever her last name.
Speaker 4: Is, Or you go GWN, George Wilson, Nigel, Nigel, or you do the reverse John Lennon the Titan or the reverse Yeah, John Lennon. Were she names some Jude after you, So it goes Jude, Julian Jude.
Speaker 1: No, he's John Lennon is Julian, but they called him Jude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So then you name the baby Jude.
Speaker 1: Or Julian Lenon. Yeah, I was thinking maybe.
Speaker 4: Just cutting this whole conversation.
Speaker 1: Put like a baby on your T shirt. Put some red, white and blue, maybe a squirrel, a couple of egcorns.
Speaker 7: Maybe like a like a I'm with stupid, pointing down to her stomach. I don't know, I'm trying to think anything. Just really ras the kid before he's even born. I'm here to party.
Speaker 1: You should wear a little uh, you should wear a tuxedo T shirt. Yes, and then but have a tuxedo T shirt for the stomach, part of your stomach. So it's like the baby's in a tuxedo.
Speaker 7: Oh bro, he's formal already.
Speaker 1: He's formal, but he's also here to party because it's a T shirt.
Speaker 7: Like a little ultrasound with the tuxedo T shirt on him. Yeah, yeah, that rocks. All right, make that up. She should make that.
Speaker 3: Shirt tuxedo T shirt and then like a squirrel in the back.
Speaker 1: I like that. And the squirrel's taking a dump and the three dumps are Lombardi trophies. We should sell these as merch. We just made the greatest shirt ever. Rocks.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, print them now.
Speaker 1: I'm with stupid, with a little tuxedo T shirt of a baby print right on your stomach part and then a squirrel taking a dump. Three Lombardes on the back with like a skyline of Boston and Foxboro and Providence all put together.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look right in the camera for this audience if you just heard that, I lost an argument?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: Last one here? Oh my god, I beat that shirt.
Speaker 10: Now, what's up?
Speaker 8: Jewels?
Speaker 13: I got a question?
Speaker 9: Out of all the Patriots great, who would be?
Speaker 8: Who would you pick for your starting five for a basketball team?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh, Randy Moss, Rob Tom got some good height. Logan Mankins All State basketball player?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Didn't know that, Logan Mankins?
Speaker 4: You got a point guard in there?
Speaker 1: Can I go? Hernandez? He was really good.
Speaker 3: He was really good at basketball.
Speaker 4: If you're comfortable with calling him an all time great Patriot, you can't na never mind?
Speaker 3: Who's a good but like.
Speaker 1: Point that's a good team.
Speaker 3: I think that's a pretty good team.
Speaker 7: That's a winning team right there.
Speaker 4: Tom, Rob, Randy FLUTEI Mankins? But wait, come out the bench right away. He's our point forward.
Speaker 1: Who else is good at bout? Darius Butler was really good at basketball? He could be on the bench. I forgot about Darius. He could jump out the sky. You know, I don't know. I forgot who played good basketball. There's gonna be some guys that hit me up on this back. I didn't even put myself on the team. So okay, yeah, bro, I'm just managing this thing.
Speaker 4: What about like something like Deon Lewis's handle. Do you think they'd be like kind of like a kind of guy.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know who's really good at basketball? Woodhead? Any I heard Woodhead could hoop an He's a really good golfer.
Speaker 4: Can on the show.
Speaker 1: I did his show.
Speaker 3: He's got to come on the show.
Speaker 1: What he text me? Bro? Get it?
Speaker 4: Classic, dude.
Speaker 7: I like this starting We're gonna win. There's a winning team.
Speaker 4: You know that should be a seven. We do because you could do like starting five other teams that have a tournament.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks for the calls, guys.
Speaker 3: Those are always awesome.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: Hit that hotline, baby, it's always open. There's some crazy.
Speaker 4: Friends are nuts, huh, Our friends are nuts.
Speaker 1: They're fun. There's some there's some very thoughtful questions. The more thoughtful, the more better.
Speaker 7: Keep lighting up the hotline, baby, Yeah, keep them coming.
Speaker 1: So because of that this episode, because of this episode, we thought, you know, we should just make that goddamn show. Gronk me two dudes just talking on dudes.
Speaker 4: Let's just take this moment because this is Dudes on Dudes launch week, and we started the show with with with Rob and doing some dudes on dudes, and I wanted the Games with Names crew to kind of talk about it because Dudes on Dudes was born out of you know, Rob came here for our first episode of our new launch and it was awesome and we had them back and it's been such a blast. So just appreciative of all the fans out there watching our stuff. Like in the grond content, Yeah, bringing Robin and he's so pumped about it. And like Rob's in is on the team.
Speaker 7: They couldn't have added a better teammate if we tried.
Speaker 1: It's so fun to get to work with them again, you know it. He's such a great energy, as you guys can see, it's amazing, you know, like the way he is with everyone, the way he comes prepared, it reminds me of a lot when we were playing, you know, and and he's like a just happy, go lucky guy at work, even like we're doing all the nuts and bolts behind the scenes of how we design our shows or go this. He wants to be involved, and he's involved. He's heavily vested. So I'm so excited for this show. It's gonna be fun. It's gonna be lighthearted, quick, easy, an easy read for people to kind of like just get away and bro out and talk about.
Speaker 3: Dudes like we always do.
Speaker 7: It's a kind of conversations you guys had in the locker room. I'm sure we as fans have watching the game at home. It's like it's become a meme. Dudes can just sit.
Speaker 4: Around naming dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean literally go player for player, Where do you go to college?
Speaker 4: Like it's my favorite thing about like having Robin the team is that you guys back backstage and we're now bringing that on the camera. You guys just like well talking to each other and you'll forget something that happened. You like jog a memory and like that memory will be like the coolest fucking like thing ever. It's like, oh my god, you have to say that. We have to put on the show just like stuff that you guys just forget because it was a Tuesday. But for guys like me and Jack and people at home that were never in the building and can't see that stuff, Like hearing that stuff that you guys forgot and then remembering it. It's awesome. And I think we've shot a bunch of episodes already. It's definitely come across on camera. We hope you guys like it because I think it's a lot of fun, and it's just.
Speaker 1: It's not just for like Patriots fans, It's it's for everyone, because you know what I mean, Like everyone always thinks that we didn't have fun in that building, and like what you guys are gonna get to watch is basically our fun that we had in the building when we were at our lockers, or when we were fucking showering, or we were taking a shit next to each other we're at on our walk to the practice field. Like that's how this is how we used to talk. We used to make fun of each other, we used to have fun. We used to you know, marvel at guys like performances, fucking talk about how good someone performed that week after watching them practice. Like all that kind of talk is what this show is. So it's it's gonna be fun. We'll basically talk about three guys a show, maybe someone from the past that we didn't get to play with, someone that we played with from our generation, and someone who's playing right now. And those can ben diagram with one another. There's a lot of men diagram and in this crossover.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: You know, there's some fun elements to the show, and I can't wait for you guys to to listen and uh, games with names, Man, it's gonna be fun to support it. It'll be fun to see our other show, Dudes on Dudes come out.
Speaker 7: It's got real, real Wayne's World vibes and Garth.
Speaker 1: Baby, it's awesome with games and names.
Speaker 4: We like to be structured and we like to have numbers, and we like to do this and this. It's the complete opposite, right, It's just structure. It's really just structure. I'm free flowing, baby, That's why I'm always flowing out here.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's just flowing.
Speaker 4: And the funniest ship is when you guys are just go off the rails and it's it's awesome.
Speaker 3: And so games we even get AI involved.
Speaker 7: Jack shout out to Microsoft co pilot cut the check.
Speaker 4: So, like, if you're watching an hour, you know, an hour and a half into our Voicemaul episodes, you're probably a Games with Names like you're a diehard fan, can you I'm gonna just ask you. Go to dudes on Dudes YouTube, subscribe, watch our stuff like comments, Tell your friends, it's really important. If there's only one thing you do, go to Apple podcast subscribe, write a review of Dudes you want us to talk about like anything helps. We saw Matt Liner and Jerry Ferrara be the number one show. I want to be the number one show for at least a day.
Speaker 3: Shout out, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: I want to be competitive. I want to be.
Speaker 1: You want to be Vince young baby going for the corner.
Speaker 4: He's going.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: So please just support as much as you can and thank you for supporting us to.
Speaker 12: Review.
Speaker 4: Although there's one right now that released today. Go watch that one's a little sneak peak. Then it'll be every Thursday for the foreseeable future. Hope you guys like it.
Speaker 3: Please let's go.
Speaker 1: Well, what a show that's been? Another episode of Games with Names. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, wherever you listen to podcasts. Come in the game you want us to do and remember, rate and review. Remember to follow games with names on YouTube, Instagram, x TikTok, and snapchat. Leave a message on the old hotline at four two four two nine one two two nine zero. We will see you guys next week. Games with names of production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, wherever you get your podcasts.