Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News round Up and Information Overload Hour eight hundred ninety four one shawn on number if you want to be a part of the program. Business Insider reporting that a residential cruise ship has a four year round the world voyage to escape politics. Now, this cruise line is offering a four year voyage four passengers seeking an extra long vacation obviously because Donald Trump was elected. Anyway, a single person room on the ship for four years will cost you two hundred and fifty five nine hundred and ninety nine dollars, promising visits to over one hundred and forty countries. By the way, this sounds like Funlando. What do you think we could do the radio and TV show from the ship? What do you think I think we should let them sail away? You let good bye goodbye? Don't let the door on the ass on the way out.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: It's called the Odyssey. They are set to sail in September after delays left it Doctor Belfast for months. Now, if the state of the world or election results have have you considering whether you want to leave the US anyway, Vivilla the residencies, wants to throw its hat in the ring as an option for your tim for her relocation. I mean, it's it's it's getting more insane by the day. You have one deranged anti Trump House Democrats wants to set up a shadow government to oppose the new administration. He wants to install Adam Schiff as a shadow Attorney General. I guess they don't like results of elections when they don't go their way. North Carolina Democrats float this whole idea. AOC actually sounded fairly reasonable for a second, and she said, well, there's a thing or two from the Republicans and their and their victories this election cycle that we could actually maybe learn from. Ask why Democrats loss? Jared Moskowitz in Florida said, the party needs to stop canceling people that might disagree with him or something. You think, you know, the only there are a couple of Democrats that are making sense. Why is John Fetterman on this point. I don't like his position on what he said about defying the Supreme Court in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, but he did say, you know, Democrats can't be afford to be freaking out over everything. Trump says, and does oh remember the Des Moines Register polster that showed Harris over Donald Trump in Iowa. Immediately Matt Towery went in and pulled it and he got it right. And Anne Seltzer is a name. Yes, she has decided to retire. I think maybe maybe, probably a good idea. So anyway, it's all of this resistance is going on. We've got these blue state governors now pledging and congress people pledging not to help Donald Trump enforce the laws of our country when it comes to immigration. I mean, they're just outright saying that they don't support the rule of law. James Clyburn envisioning Trump as another Hitler or Mussolini. When talking about Donald Trump, he was asked, don't you think you're being a little hyperbolic? I think it was Neil Cavudo that asked them Harvard's Institute of Politics. President is saying, with Donald Trump's election, we can no longer be nonpartisan. They've always been partisan the whole time. They won't recognize that Americans want a better economy, law and order, energy dominance, secure borders, and a safer world. It's not complicated, it really is it. And then of course you've got all over social media, this four B network, as they call it, this movement, women refusing to have sex with their husbands or to even date conservative men. These women that are shaving their heads, stockpiling abortion pills, et cetera, et cetera. And let's just remind you what's some of these women women have been.
Speaker 3: Saying, stop talking to men.
Speaker 4: Divorce your husbands, leave your boyfriends, leave them.
Speaker 3: They don't give about you.
Speaker 4: And I promise you come over to this side. I will be cookies.
Speaker 1: I will shake your head.
Speaker 4: There's no way I am letting any man near me for the next few years. I've been happily single for the past four years. I can wait another four years. But I also have decided that for the next four years.
Speaker 2: I am going.
Speaker 3: To abstain from Schmack's with men.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter if you if you take away abortion, like, we'll want to have your babies even less right, even if you take away contraception, like, women are really good at celibacy, because you guys are actually a threat to us.
Speaker 6: All I have to say is good luck getting laid, especially in Florida, because me and my girls are participating the four B movement.
Speaker 3: That's my next plan. And I'm dead serious.
Speaker 2: Like anybody really cares. I just don't care anyway. So it's gone pretty viral. No birthing, no dating, no sex, no marriage, divorce. What a great message to our sons and daughters. Carol Roth, entrepreneur, author of You Will Own Nothing, Your War with a New Financial World Order and How to Fight Back. And Candace Jackson is with US a lawyer in California, Oregon, and Washington, and in the first Trump administration she was appointed the Acting Secretary for Civil Rights and Deputy General Counsel at the US Department of Education, where she spearheaded landmark Title nine regulations. I mean, there's also these these cultural issues, like giving gender affirming care to children in California Minnesota, for example, without parental consent, in other words, eliminating all parents' rights. This is madness. Taxpair funded sex change surgeries for illegal immigrants and convicts, of which Kamala Harris openly supported. Then, of course, you know, rather than getting back to the basics of reading, writing, math, science, and history, you know, we've got wokeism dominating schools, dominating our military. And this is what Trump is pledging to reform anyway, Carol, what do you make of all of this insanity?
Speaker 7: Well, Son, I think you know that I'm a big proponent of the small government and big hair movements, so I don't understand, as a proponent of big hair why you would shave your head. I think they got revenge backwards. Revenge is supposed to be about making yourself hot. You're supposed to be going to the gym and getting a six pack and looking really good. That's how we did revenge back in the eighties and the nineties. So I don't even know where they're learning this from. But the reality is that radical feminism has been toxic for American society. The women who wanted to sort of, you know, lit themselves up, we're told the only way they could do that was to beat men down, and that has not gone well. It means that men have been left behind in primary and secondary school. They're you know, fewer men in college than women. They've been diagnosed with ADHD and drug they're dropping out of the workforce. And I think that this is about America, you know, pushing back against radical feminism and saying this needs to stop, and all of these meltdowns are just outing how completely insane things have gotten, and we need to really drastically move that pendulum back in the other direction, because we cannot have a society that is based with insanity as its core principle.
Speaker 3: Let's get your take, Candas Jackson's Yeah.
Speaker 8: Thanks, John couldn't agree more with what Carol is saying. And you know, I've just the laughing at the the online four BE movement. I suppose it is twenty twenty four's echo of the twenty sixteen women's marches. But what's hilarious to me is how fringe and marginalized this four B movement is. And I think the important thing to realize about why is that you're seeing the results of eight years, and especially the last four years, more and more women picking up on what Carol was saying. More and more women are looking lifelong Democrat. Women are looking at the Democrat Party and just shaking their heads and saying, where have you guys gone? Because you used to say you were about being pro women and women's rights, But for the last four years, we're watching you put men into women's sports. We're watching you Democrats put men into women's prisons, and they are women are feeling abandoned by a party that used to, at least in name in birds before women, and I think we saw that play out in the vote, and I think we're seeing it play out in how how truly fringe and mocked the four B movement is right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I just think it's insane.
Speaker 2: I mean, what good do they think is going to come out of this, Candae, I don't think they.
Speaker 8: I don't think they think anything meaningful or concrete is going to come out of it. I think we're watching I think we're watching post election meltdowns, and this is that there's a lot about the far left, woke segment of the Democrat Party that is very akin to toddlers. Frankly, there's an immaturity, a lack of resilience, and we're just seeing meltdowns.
Speaker 2: And you know, Carol, I just think, I mean, what kind of example is this to, you know, their daughters and young women that maybe would would be influenced in some way by them.
Speaker 7: It's a good question, and I think it could cut both ways. You know, some people learn from a good example and some people learn from a bad example. I can think of in the workplace, I learn probably more about what not to do from bad partners and bad CEOs than good CEOs, right, And so I think that this is really shining the light on how many people feel like the only way they can get attention, or get ahead or find meaning is through a victimhood. And I think that hopefully the takeaway for young women and other people out there is that, you know, being a victim doesn't empower you, and it doesn't get you the things that you want, and the only person that you're hurting as yourself. And that's really the crazy thing is they're saying they're not going to do all these things as if it's going to have repercussions on anybody else but their self and their sanity. So hopefully the takeaway is this, this is a really good example of what not to do.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, We'll come back more with Carol Roth Candace Jackson about this four B movement, insanity and your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean as we continue this Monday right, we continue now final moments Carol Candace Jackson about this four B movement that means divorcier husbands, shave your head, no sex and stockpiling of abortion pills. You know I was saying earlier in the program today, is that there are a lot of people that are not understanding what has happened here, and they're not understanding that if you've ever wanted limited government and greater freedom, and if you've ever wanted to eliminate waste, fraud and abuse, if you ever wanted to return our educational program, educational system too, it's once former greatness which is educating our kids. If you ever wanted to end woke in our schools, If you want our military readiness is to be at its proper level. If you want a strong America, you have to have secure borders. If you want and if you want to be the richest country on earth, be the most energy dominant country on earth, eliminating waste, fraud and abuse, limiting you know, government, we talk about it, restoring constitutional order, restoring departments like the DOJ to its former greatness, restoring the FBI and our intelligence community to their former greatness, and never doing to them that which they did to so many Republicans and conservatives. This is what the movement is really all about, a return to constitutional order. And people have to wrap their minds around the fact, and some are having a hard time that there are principles of limited government and greater freedom and more honesty and integrity in government. That's not happening, Carol, Amen.
Speaker 7: To all that you said, and that is what the American people voted for in a resounding way. Trump won the electoral vote or the electoral college. You wont the popular vote. We have the House, we have the Senate. This is what the majority of people want. And unfortunately, there is this group on the left that does not want what you have said. They do not want freedom, They want control because they know, in the court of public opinion when you put out those free ideas, that their ideas are not based on merit and that they will lose. So the only way they can affect that is by being in control. So now they find themselves in the minority. And these are people who have controlled the culture and controlled the institution, and all of a sudden, being right on the right is cool.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 7: We're seeing this, you know, across this last weekend NFL football players doing the Trump dance, and this is what people want. People just want to be left alone. They want to return to you know, freedom and your own business and safety and a good economy, and they don't want to be controlled by these bad ideas. And unfortunately the people who have been in control are losing control. And that is why we're seeing such such a meltdown.
Speaker 3: And where does it end for them? Here?
Speaker 2: Is there an ever, any ever going to be any self reflection canvas, Not.
Speaker 8: For not for an extreme dedicated portion of the far left. You really have been infected with the the woke mind virus. There there won't be an une reflection. We just have to prevail over them. And that's that's what this election gives Trump a mandate to do. The good news, the optimistic uh spin I think is that we are seeing uh people again. Lifelong Democrats came along and I think provided the margin of victory became Trump Democrats this election. They are not impressed. These voters are not impressed at all with the fringe and the performative activism that wokeness puts out there. And you're seeing this time around I'm like twenty sixteen, you've you've seen, you know, people Democrat and Republican kind of flow clap. The people who performatively say I'm moving to Canada because Trump was elected. I'm going to go on a four.
Speaker 6: Year crew because Trump was elected.
Speaker 8: This time around, it is not Republican versus Democrat as much as it is woke versus sainty.
Speaker 2: Appreciate both of you. Candace, thank you, Carol, thank you. The only there are a couple of Democrats that are getting it, and one is comedian Bill Maher And I've not watched this show in ages, and I did watch the show on Friday night, and he went on one little rampage that I want to play for you here, slamming Democrats for doubling down on stupid and the very things that led to them losing on election night.
Speaker 10: Tell the usual suspects on the far left that the saying is when you're in a hole, stop.
Speaker 3: Digging, not keep digging.
Speaker 10: Talk about doubling down on what got you in the first place. Even the one concession I've heard a few people on the losing side offer that liberals should stop saying that Trump voters are stupid comes with a kind of unspoken parentheses.
Speaker 3: We know they are stupid, just don't say it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Yeah, I got bad news for you. They don't have a monopoly on stupid. You wear Queers for Palestine t shirts and masks two years after the pandemic ended, and you can't define woman, I mean person who menstruates. You're the Teachers' Union Education Party, and you've turned schools and colleges into a joke. You just lost a crazy contest to an actual crazy person.
Speaker 3: You love to.
Speaker 10: Speak truth to power, and we always should, but you have completely lost the ability to speak truth to the Democratic polling firm Blueprint told Democrats months ago that black voters, aka they're supposedly liberal base, We're more likely to find the president too liberal than too conservative. They also found that voters didn't just want Harris to distance herself from Biden, they wanted her to distance herself from what they believed the entire Democratic Party has become a port landy, a sketch, a bunch of privileged, mean girls complaining about privilege and trying to make fetch happen.
Speaker 3: What a shocker that the people.
Speaker 10: Who see everything through the lens of race and sex see their election loss as a result of racism and sexism.
Speaker 3: Now that's Bill Maher.
Speaker 2: Bill Maher is at least there's some level of self reflection in there. And if you want to know why Kimmel and Colbert and fallon of failing and people like Greg Guttfeld and even liberals like Bill mah John Stewart are doing better because they're just more honest.
Speaker 3: It's that simple.
Speaker 2: And they go and they try to be funny, and they've turned you know, these other late night shows, they've turned into you know, nothing but MSDNC on human growth hormone and testosterone. It's ridiculous. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to Johnny's in Michigan. John, we love our friends in Michigan. Thank you, Michigan. How are you.
Speaker 9: Well, Sean? Thank you for taking my call. I got to tell you though, I don't have to wait near as long you talk to Bongino, but.
Speaker 3: Any Sorry, but I love my buddy Dan Bongino. He's awesome.
Speaker 9: Oh yes he is, Yes, yes, Can I backtrack a little bit to the penny thing?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 9: The I'm six foot four, I've been to Manhattan multiple times. I've used the subway system them. My wife says, I am two hundred and twenty pounds. My wife says, I project an attitude and I have to tell you. There's been times when I've been on that subway, which is very convenient, but I've been on it and wondered what the hell am I doing there. I can't imagine being a five foot nine man or a five foot three woman who has to use it every day, day in and day out, and just be short quick. This guy, Daniel Penny, is nothing less than a freaking hero. End of story.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel sorry for Daniel Penny. I really do, because here a guy is threatening everybody on a subway car and is totally out of control, and he's a good Samaritan. Women have testified that they thought they would lose their lives, And who is ever going to want to involve themselves and maybe save lives or feel like their life is in jeopardy. Who is ever going to want to defend some of us innocent person in the future. Sure, if this guy gets convicted, and why he's even been tried here is insane. And you know, I'm hoping that the people in New York that have ridden the subway and that have seen the worst of the subway will understand the situation as described by the witnesses in this case. Now, there's some conflicting testimony, but the overwhelming number of witnesses were very clear that this guy was coming to their rescue. And the fact that this case was even brought is just, you know, put it on my list of one of a million reasons why I knew it was time for me to leave New York a long time ago, and it just took me a while to get it all straightened out. And now I'm a full time Florida resident. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate you, call. Appreciate our friends of Michigan. God bless you, buddy. Let's say hi to Steve in Utah, the home of Crown Berger. What's up, Steve?
Speaker 3: How are you Sean?
Speaker 9: How are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm good man, what's going on?
Speaker 11: Initially called to tell you you and your team you did an outstanding job when we came up to the election for Donald Trump, and I'm thrilled he's there and you're a big part of getting him back in there.
Speaker 2: The other well, we certainly gave it our best. But I will say this, I did ask all of you in this audience. I deputized all of you to please do your part, and everybody more than did their part.
Speaker 3: Otherwise we would not have had the result we had. Thank you all.
Speaker 11: I was a Trump forty seven phone caller.
Speaker 3: That's all. That's awesome. Did you like doing it? I bet you had fun doing it.
Speaker 11: I love doing it. I was calling the Swing States and I enjoyed the heck out of it. The other thing I want to tell you is I'm thrilled that these brain damaged, wacko liberals aren't procreating anymore. Let them shave their heads. We have way too many liberals in the world. I think it's wonderful.
Speaker 3: You are cracking me up. By the way.
Speaker 2: Look if this is the if this this makes them feel better, and that's the way they want to live their life.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of a freedom guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, shave your head, divorce your husband if you really if this election? You know, so, I don't know. If you need a comfort animal, go get a comfort animal, you know. But whatever happened to the Land of the free, in the Home of the brave, you know, when we have so many Americans now the land of the snowflake? I mean, this is like snowflake stuff to me. And this is what the radical left has become. And it's just sad. I don't want to see families get divorced over an election. I think it's stupid. I don't think Whoope Goldberg, you know, crazy Rachel Maddow or the women of the View have anything to worry about. Nobody's going to stop them from saying whatever they want to say about Donald Trump. You know, frankly, we have bigger fish to fry here, like securing our borders, getting rid of you know, known terrorists, murderers, rapists in the country, getting the economy back on track, achieving energy dominance, making our cities in town safe and secure, getting our educational system up to par, making the world a safer place. I think that's where Donald Trump's priority is going to be in the end, and and that's getting lost as the left, you know, just every second, minute, hour of every day, they just have not learned a thing. They just continue to do what has been failing them and failing the country, and that is freak out over everything Donald Trump does, and they seem incapable of controlling themselves anyway.
Speaker 11: Appreciate the Land of the Free, home of the brace coming back now that we have President.
Speaker 9: Trump back in and thank you for all you.
Speaker 2: Do I'm tired of the land of the snowflake. Good grief. So too many snowflakes out there.
Speaker 8: I'm lovely about this.
Speaker 3: Tell I'm not kidding.
Speaker 10: Right now.
Speaker 8: I literally am gonna die.
Speaker 3: I need an ambulance.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, got to help us all. Let's say, how did John Ohio? John your next? Sean Hannah show Hi pulling.
Speaker 12: About RSK the fact that they are having such a hard time confirming him when it seems like all he wants to do is give people a choice in what they put in their bodies, which.
Speaker 3: I thought was what they By the way, it's deeper than that.
Speaker 2: He wants to give them an educated choice with full transparency. He's not going to take away anyone's you know, option of a vaccine. And if you listen to the crazy, you know, left wing state run legacy media mob, he wants to bring back polio and measles.
Speaker 3: I'm like you people, you've lost it.
Speaker 12: Well, and that's what they said. You know, it's kind of contentious. They're saying he's going to allow proliferation of disease and these are the same people.
Speaker 3: No, he's not. He's trying to prevent him.
Speaker 2: What why do people in Japan have an average lifespan ten years longer than we have. Why is obesity, diabetes, heart disease, strokes, you know, cancer? Why are we experiencing all of this at such higher rates than other countries. Why won't won't Europe import our food? For crying out loud? That ought to be a wake up call to us.
Speaker 12: It ought to be we should be paying attention. That's what I think he wants to do.
Speaker 2: And to be perfectly honest, I mean I'm not the pillar of health. I mean I make funnel Linda for her, you know, puke, disgusting, projectile, vombit green shakes that she drinks, but they're healthy and the disgusting orange one is even worse. But maybe you know, Halloween just passed and Thanksgivings here, so it looks like a pumpkin. However, I think Americans do want healthier food.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: The more I talk to people about it, the more I am convinced that our food is we have way too many chemicals, way too many preservatives, way too much coloring, too many hormones injected, and I think we really need to re examine it. And at the end of the day, it's not about regulating, regulating it away, but giving Americans choice. Like, for example, I go to I go shopping, and I pay a lot more for my organic eggs, and now I'm starting to buy organic meat, which costs a lot more because after I've learned a lot about it, I'm like, Okay, I've been convinced that it's probably healthier for me. And you know, I'm try and cut back on some of my bad habits, which I haven't fully cut back on what I've gotten better at, and you know, like vaping, which is really stupid, but I've been doing it. You know, it's I just think it makes sense. I work out because it makes sense. Anyway, my friend, let's get back to our busy phone. Sam is in Louisiana. Sam the Man, How are you glad you called?
Speaker 13: Buddy. You're doing a great job. You'll always do a great job. Happy thanksgiving to you on the staff.
Speaker 3: Wow, thank you, mam. What's up?
Speaker 13: I'm calling about the has been robed? Good thing you can stand in front of a camera because he's like a turtle. Turtles all brave and bulls until you approach it. He sure went his sell real quick talking about Donald Trump. He's the president for all people, not Democrats, not Republicans, independence, He's a.
Speaker 9: President for all people.
Speaker 13: You never hear a bad word come out to man about taking behind the barn and beating him up like a punch him in his face. You never hear anything like that. And as far as it comes to celebrities, they cut their own throat. Entertained is going to get out one way or the other. Don't they realize that's sixty percent of the people they go and watch their movies or buy their music or Republicans?
Speaker 9: What am I not?
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you right now, I am becoming a more and more selective consumer. And I say that as somebody that does not support cancel culture or insist on wokeness.
Speaker 3: And I'm just be more selective.
Speaker 2: And if you, I just have no interest in watching a movie with Robert de Niro in it ever again, none whatsoever?
Speaker 13: I agree any I'm Barbara Streisan beautiful voice. Keep your mouth shut unless you're singing.
Speaker 3: Oh boy. At least on politics. She doesn't know what she's talking about.
Speaker 2: Uh, but you know that we live in a free country, and they're in this free country.
Speaker 3: They can be wrong.
Speaker 2: And you know what I wouldn't want it any other way anyway, appreciate you calls Sam Sam the Man eight hundred and nine four one seawn or number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 3: Linda, there's no way he's from Louisiana. Just say, I'll tell you what. I don't know where he's thinking. Oh I know where he's from. He grew up right next to you because he sounds just like you. Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, listen, if you believe in gun safety as I do, and you need to be confident and confident in your shooting ability. While I have the best way to become I'm the better shooter, the best shooter you can be. And it's military grade technology, all at an affordable price. And it's called mantis X. And when you get it, not only do we have fun using it, ninety four percent of shooters will improve within twenty minutes of using this technology. It's incredible.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 2: Mantis X is an at home training system. You use it with your own gun. It's called dry fire Practice. It's high tech but simple to use. You get real time feedback on your shooting technique you use. Simply attach it to your gun. Download an easy, simple to use app, you follow the instructions. You can use it at home, you can use it at the range. The US Marines, Army, Special Forces all use mantis x and they're the best in the world and anyway affordable price. It's fun if it's military technology, and you can be a responsible gun owner and increase your skills today and you'll be amazed at how quickly you improve your shooting accuracy and save a ton of money on Ammo.
Speaker 3: Go to mantis x dot com. That's m A n t I s x dot com.
Speaker 1: Today Inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 7: This is a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 2: All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, explaining exactly what defined this election and how it's going to improve this country when implemented. We have Senator John Kennedy, New Cambrich, Ari Fleischer, Wrins, previous Joe Kanca, Tommy larn Say, DVR news you will never get from the legacy state run media mob nine Eastern. Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible. So the FBI they call it House stealing, and I've been telling you this for over a year now. Title fraud is on the rise. In fact, a DA in California recently said that known fraud attempts in his county have gone from zero to seventy three in just the past eighteen months. With just one document, a fake quit claim deed and a forty dollars phony notary stamp, a criminal can steal your home's title. Once they have it, they can transfer ownership, takeout loans in your name, and leave you with nothing but a financial disaster. But there is a way to stop them, and I trust home title lock dot com to protect my home, my properties, and I've arranged an exclusive offer just for you.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: You can get fifty percent off at Triple lock home title Protection that includes twenty four to seven monitoring, urgent alerts, and the best part, if a criminal ever targets your title, home title lock dot com will work fast to restore it. Go to home title lock dot com use the promo code Hannity. You get fifty percent off today. Protect your most valuable asset.