Speaker 1: From Los Angeles. pH moment one and only, world famous Perez Perez Hilton. IT'SHP. Everybody, Welcome to the PHP A booker. That's Perez. How do you do, sir? I am.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got to get through some difficult topics today. We will be talking Danny Masterson as well as tied to that, Ashton Kutcher and Me Lacunas and all of that ickiness. We're also going to get to some lighthearted topics like Kylie Jenner and Timothy shallow May rocking social media even more so, Doja cat making me just infuriated really, Also Jimmy fallon craziness, Courtney and Travis, some updates there and more. But first, how you been? How are you good?
Speaker 1: Went to see the Chargers play yesterday. I love that stadium. I've been to the VIPs before, but I found out that there's like a super celebrity VIP yesterday. Oh holy shit. I mean, Sofi Stadium might be the nicest stadium in the world. It's just got some really hidden gems in there.
Speaker 2: Well, what makes the super VIP area different from the VIP area.
Speaker 1: The suites righte a normal suite you kind of just walk in and there's like a little table and they put food on it, and somebody brings you food every now and again, and then there's some seats in the front, like the super VIP. Well, keep in mind that there's usually like celebrities all around, and when you walk in, there's a food table, but the food is like elevated and it's really really good. Everything's free, and there's a bartender standing there and he makes you whatever you want. And the seats are like those they're like a I don't know, like a foot thick of that plush. You're like in a lazy boy.
Speaker 2: That's how you do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were near some athletes. It was great.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: What celebrities did you see?
Speaker 1: Mostly athletes? I don't think it'd be anybody that you'd know. I'd sat next to Adrian Gonzales to play first base for the Dodgers, and that was exciting for me.
Speaker 2: H Well, I mean, I don't want to linger on it, but it does remind me of the Danny Masterson's story I read about that one Dodgers player that was arrested for domestic violence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gurious he'd done that before.
Speaker 2: I think that guy needs to be fired.
Speaker 1: I don't see him ever pitching INTOMLB again. You know, the first time, his girlfriend didn't press charges and they said she fell and there were no charges, and no one really had an accurate account of what was going on. But there was a big red flag there, right, and everyone's like, hmm, So this time there were witnesses. Yeah, witnesses in public. Now it's over.
Speaker 2: If that guy did whatever he was accused of doing in public, I can't even imagine what he's done ze private.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I had a pretty good weekend. I was on Danello Watch, like obsessively monitoring that escaped convict in Pennsylvania. Where is he now? He contacted acquaintances? Oh my god, he stole that. Oh my god, he's changed, he's shaved. How did he find the entire It's riveting, especial. It's like over a week now, and he hasn't moved that much. That's the wildest part. Like he's moved max like thirty miles from the prison.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. So when I was a kid, I grew up about twenty miles away from the West Virginia Penitentiary. It was in a town called Moundsville, and they had a prison break and it was twelve or thirteen convicts I believe that escaped and wow, the same situation. They were living in the woods. One was spotted here, one was spotted there, and in a house about a mile from where I grew up. He broke into the house and held the people like cap. It was crazy. So to your point, it does happen. I mean, and this person was like living there for like a week, you know what I mean, like wouldn't let anybody leave. And they finally figured up. But I think he was the last one, but they every last one of them, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow, So that was riveting. I also hosted a fundraiser, which was nice to be a part of something positive like that.
Speaker 1: Was that the red suit? Yeah, yeah, beautiful, you look great. It was a great look suit.
Speaker 2: Enough talk, let's get to the show. But before we get to all of the Danny Masterson, Ashton Kutcher and me Lacunis drama, I should take a Koy CBD gummy now, Oh my god, I feel like level you out. It would really help before we have this discussion. I love Koy. I love their CBD products. I love their new mushroom gummies as well if you feel like you don't want to pursue prescription medication. I really truly vouched for Koy. It really helps me. It helps people with so many different things, from anxiety to just an escape. We can use an escape. Their mushroom gummies have all of these great, wonderful ingredients that are to their blend and the best part of it all try it for yourself, because we're basically giving it away right now. If you go to coycbd dot com, slash perez and use code perez twenty at checkout, you will get twenty percent off your order. That's Koi CBD dot com, slash perez and use code perez twenty at checkout to get twenty percent off your order. Thank you to Coy for sponsoring our podcast. So before we get to the bigger story, you know, somebody last week said, ooh, you need to do an emergency podcast about Danny Masterson being sentenced. And I messaged that person and I said, ew, why.
Speaker 1: Ooh exactly it's not sexy. Yeah, it's just gross. The whole thing just sucks.
Speaker 2: You know, the guys I was found guilty, he was sentenced. You know, justice was served, I must admit I am shocked that he actually is being held accountable in a meaningful way. You know, he got the maximum sentencing. Yeah, within the law. The book was thrown at him and hard good. The guy was convicted of rape, and not just any rape, but multiple instances of rape, raping multiple women. Okay, there's that. So not only was he sentenced to thirty years in prison according to the sentencing, he's not even eligible for parole until after twenty five years. Wow. Having said that anything is possible. In fact, speaking of prison, the Chrislies, those reality TV stars have been paying a lot of money to their lawyers, and the lawyer just announced that they've had each significant amount of time shaved off of their sentence. The dad is going to get out about two years earlier now, and the mom will be out like about over a year earlier. So it is possible that, you know, in twenty years time, he might be eligible for parole or whatever. So that's the story. But now I think an even bigger story than that has been dominating pop culture for the entire weekend for a variety of reasons. One, we learned that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, who are married and who were co stars of Danny Masterson on that seventies show, wrote character letters for the judge for Lenian c in the sentencing. As you've said all along repeatedly, you know, Oh, they're bigger stars. So it makes sense that their participation in this in a way has usurped the story and become a bigger story, you know, because nobody people really care about Danny Masterson. Not really. I care about justice, I care about the victims, but I don't give a fuck about Danny Masterson. So they wrote these letters, and I think it's important to note because there were some people out there who are confused. If you did not read the letters, I did. I did as well. If you do not read the letters, and if you're confused, Mila and Ashton wrote these letters after he was found guilty. It's not something they submitted to the court before they knew he is guilty.
Speaker 1: In between the guilty verdict and the sentencing is when they wrote.
Speaker 2: A letter correct exactly. So I wanted to make sure everybody knew that. I also want to make a remind everybody. As I said, they were co stars on that seventies show, they've known him for over twenty years. And that also means that both Ashton and Mela are seasoned showbiz veterans that have a three decade long career, and they know how shit works. Meaning even if they were assured by Danny Masterson's family that this is just going to go to the judge and it'll be private and it's just for the judge, they know shit leaks and they had to be prepared for the possibility of this leaking exactly, so, knowing that that was the possibility, and knowing that this man was found guilty of raping multiple women, they still went ahead and wrote those letters to the judge. Why here's why I could be wrong. Ashton and Mila don't believe the victims, even though he was found guilty. They think those women were lying. They believe we know Danny better, we know what really happened. Specifically with Ashton, he knew at least one of, if not both, of the victims, and there was a third woman that that one did not get a guilty verdict on. So they don't believe these women even though there was a guilt two guilty verdicts.
Speaker 1: Just because people are said to be guilty. No, no, no, how many people have been found guilty and let out? Okay, great, that's all that I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They clearly agree with that.
Speaker 1: In this case, apparently, and if I read and maybe I read this incorrectly, I don't think I did. But there was no DNA evidence or anything that was submitted in this It was just two people's stories versus one person's story. Just to clarify, But you're right, I think that there is a level of they may not believe those girls are what their intention was. There must be a tint of that just looking at their resume for what they've done for victims and prostitution rings and things like that.
Speaker 2: Let me mention that, you know, because it's interesting that you brought that up. Ashton Kutcher, over a decade ago started a foundation, a nonprofit called Thorn Digital Defenders of Children, which is an anti human trafficking organization that works to address the sexual exploitation of children. So, given this man literally started a nonprofit about sex abuse, how could he then write a character letter for somebody that's been convicted of sex abuse. That is what is most shocking of it all, and even more shocking than all of that should I should have said this little bit at the very beginning in my twenty years, almost nineteen years plus of doing what I do. This video that Ashton and Mila made in response to the backlash they received after news was made public that they wrote these letters, that video is one of the worst apology videos I have ever seen. I applaud them for releasing a video in situations like that, I think it's better to release a video than print exactly, but it's not better if you're gonna make things worse.
Speaker 1: How about this, do five or six takes that looks like they took the first one? Well, not even I mean like even when we get to it, how bad it looked and why it was bad?
Speaker 2: Well, the first reason I think it looked so bad was, and this is the shocking thing, the entire video was just fifty eight seconds, and in fifty eight seconds they both did so much damage to their careers, and not even their careers, but them as people, as individuals. You may not know this, but behind the scenes, Ashton Kutcher is super loaded, insanely rich because over the last fifty teen years, yeah, he's invested so much. He was one of the first investors in Uber and all of these other startups, so he's made tons of money that way, and it's possible that this might even affect his business dealings, like some boards might ask him to leave the board, or this or that or the other. I think people were so triggered by the video because well her more so even than him, But Mela fucking looked pissed to be making that video, like she seemed annoyed to be making that video. Like body language and tone are important, and they were clearly reading from a script. That didn't bother me. But if you're gonna read from a script, at least fucking do a better job at it, right, That's the thing.
Speaker 1: And because both of them their energies were so different. He was making an attempt like he was off of the cuff saying what he was saying, and he I think did an okay job of that because he looked relaxed and poised enough to tell you what it was. But then she was stiff as a board and almost note for note reading. So there was two different energies. One was acting, one was kind of laid back, And I just thought that juxtaposition to begin with was just really weird and they would have picked up on that and said, this doesn't look like a united front here, this doesn't this isn't playing right. Like I said, take fucking twenty different shots and pick the best one. And maybe they did and that was the best one. Which is sad if that's the best one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to. I'm not even going to bring up their children, but I will say this, if you are convicted of a heinous crime like rape or murder, I'm not fucking writing a character letter for you.
Speaker 1: Like they'll just obvious. Right, here's what I'm guessing that they were assured that this thing was just for the judge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I told you they needed to be prepared for it to be possibly lead.
Speaker 1: But I think they didn't see past that. And that's it. And you know, if you read the letter, it was not dismissive of what he'd done. They were just talking about what a family man he was.
Speaker 2: But they literally asked for leniency. They literally, they literally said, please don't sentence him to the as much time as possible.
Speaker 1: Then you get a judge that's like me, that fucking detest celebrities in their fucking privilege and it's like, Okay, I won't do that, throws the book at them.
Speaker 2: So like, doing that is not supporting victims. Doing that is not standing with victims like they said they are. That's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Those two are the wrong two people to be for everything that Ashton's tried to be or stand up for. It's like, you're the last person that should be writing now letter. You know what I mean. But you know, fuck him. I never liked him. He was an asshole to me. He can eat a dick. I'm happy that he's taking all this carmonage coming back to him because he's, like Sharon Osborne said, yeah, he's not a fucking nice guy. He isn't He's a fucking asshole. I've seen him firsthand be an asshole.
Speaker 2: Sharon Osborne revealed recently that Ashton Kutcher is the rudest celebrity she's ever encountered. And if you all are longtime listeners of the podcast, Chris Booker has said this same thing in the last for years. So there's that another I'm not a conspiracy theorist, okay, but I do. And clearly, you know, especially somebody that one of the victims, this woman Chrissy Carnell. This woman claims that she believes or she knows that Danny Masterson has damning information and knows secrets about Ashton Kutcher. Oh, and that that might have persuaded him to write the letters. But it should also be noted. Okay, A shit ton of other people also wrote letters to the judge, including several a couple of other seventies show co stars like the parents, and nobody gives a fuck about the parents. People aren't even talking about the parents writing letters.
Speaker 1: In this world, you go for the biggest heads. It's head hunting time and it's Ashton and Bela And that's just the way it plays. Hey, look, I read a lot of comments and a lot of people were like that. They I wouldn't say praised them. They were friends, their ride or die and you know they under the.
Speaker 2: Guy was convicted of rape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. I'm not writing that fucking letter. No, Like I'm like, sorry, sorry, I just I can't do that. You know, if a jury finds you guilty, and even if I believe they may be wrong, I'm still not writing that fucking letter. I'm not.
Speaker 2: In lighter news, Let's talk about doja cat for a moment she was performing at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. It's making a comeback after a long year's long absence. Okay, because she was performing at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. Either she got paid to do that or did it for free just for the exposure, but she was officially working with Victoria's Secret. You know, it wasn't just like a random celebrity who went to the fashion show. They gave her a dress to wear the show and then afterwards totally dissed the dress and totally insulted Victoria's Secret. She wrote on her ig story, It's crazy when you got a dress on and your whole vagina is out the whole night, and the straps on the dress pull your tits all the way down your knees, and all you asked for was a slip dress. But I digress. I'm in my complaining era, my fucking Karen era. A bitch could get a uti the fuck when I tell you, the panty was built into the dress, so when I put it on, the shoulder straps pulled the string up through my cervix and split me like a block of sharp cheddar cheese. A bitch never thought she could get man handled by a piece of fabric. The panty on this contraption took me under the bleachers and ransacked my shit. I mean, it's funny.
Speaker 1: Your tone is all wrong reading that. Okay, it is funny, and that's it. She's just telling you that fashion hurts, and I'm sure any model would tell you the same thing. They wear things all the time. They aren't functional and are ridiculous. And she's just sharing that. That's all that.
Speaker 2: But why what was the point of sharing it?
Speaker 1: It's funny. It's not like anybody's gonna go out and buy that. Okay, it's more of what I wore was killing me. And that's it.
Speaker 2: But you were affiliated with that show, and they're not. They're not mad, I bet you they are.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. They're happy that you're saying Victoria's secret right now. That's what's really happening here.
Speaker 2: She literally shit on the dress. If I was okay, I'll say it this way.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. I mean, it doesn't matter, it matters zero percent. Whatever happened. Victoria's secret is stoked because we just mentioned Victoria's secret. That is the whole idea of Victoria's Secret, the ridiculousness of this fashion show.
Speaker 2: I disagree. And actually, if any of our listeners work with a brand, work with Corporate America, do you agree with Booker or me? Call us and let us know.
Speaker 1: She's not trashing the brand. She's telling he is inside of it. By the way, it's not anything anybody's the bye. It was an outfit made for that. It's not like it's their summer line that she just fucking took a shit on. It's the fashion she wore. Strangled her with JAYJ. She thought it was funny and shared that's what really happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and to me and I think that that's a bad look. And you don't work with a brand like that. You don't treat a brand that you're in business with that way.
Speaker 1: They hired Doja Cat, Okay, it's not like they fucking hired give me the liliest whitest right, It's not like they hired Taylor Swift. It's Doja Cat. Okay. She's as loud. You know, I'm right here, You fucking know I'm one thousand percent right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've seen her do that with brands before.
Speaker 1: Just do your homework on her mouth. How do you think it's gonna go?
Speaker 2: Come on, if I was a brand or with Corporate America, I would not hire Doja Cat for an event or to be affiliated with my brands because she's too much of a loose cannon. Yeah. Speaking of Doja Cat, she also recently posted on her Instagram a photo of herself in a neck brace with the caption quote I'm fine. My neck is fine, and a lot of her fans were worried and concerned for her. Yes, she still has fans, and then at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show, she just shared that she thought it was funny to post that it's not even her neck brace. It was a friend of hers.
Speaker 1: As I said, do your homework. She's an idiot.
Speaker 2: She's a troll.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a troll. And it sucks because I like her music.
Speaker 1: I couldn't care less about her music. She's had like one good song.
Speaker 2: I like her music. I like her songs, but her personality I think is shit and it makes me not like the music. But I still like the music.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 2: All right, before we get to Jimmy Fallon, Oh my god, we got another sponsor this week, so grateful got to give a huge shout out to Draft Kings Casino. Step into a world of non stop action on Draft Kings Casino. Play the classics like Blackjack, you can play roulette, you can play slots, plus enjoy exclusive games you can't find anywhere else. Right now, listen to this. New customers can get a deposit match up to one hundred dollars in casino credits when you deposit just five dollars or more. All you have to do is sign up, select the offer, make your deposit, and start playing from the full suite of games. Your way is the only way to play on Draft Keens Casino. Play online, on your time, in your space, and within your means. It's safe, secure and reliable so you can deposit and withdraw your cash. Download the Draft Kings Casino app now. Sign up with promo code Perez, and new customers get a deposit match up to one hundred dollars in casino credits when you deposit five dollars or more only on Draft Keens Casino with promo code Perez. Gampling problem palled one hundred Gambler and she get in New Jersey, Pensylvania West Virginia. Please play responsively in partnership with HWO Casino. Charlestown raceis in West Virginia. All games regulated by the West Virginia Lottery.
Speaker 4: In Connecticut, help is available for gamling called eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or does it CCPG dot org twenty one plus basically present and can I get Michigan, New Jersey, Pensylvania, West Virginia only void in Ontario one per opted in new customer Ani. I'm five dollars deposit, maxim match one hundred dollars and casino credit wich acquire one time play fee within seven days. See terms at casino dot DraftKings dot com. Slash player's choice restrictions apply.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Fallon is in his Ellen DeGeneres and James corden Era.
Speaker 1: Isn't it wild?
Speaker 2: Although I'm just gonna assume all talk show hosts are assholes, so this does not surprise me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna push back already. I'm gonna say that most television shows it's a demanding job to come up with new content every day, and I just think it's a generational things fucking work. I mean, you gotta go there if your work sucks, somebody's gonna tell you your work stinks and go back and do it again. I'm sorry, but so many people just can't take it anymore. And that's what's happening. A lot of the time I read what they'd said, what they said, I was like, oh, poor baby, Oh no, let me Finny didn't get treated the best. No one was fucking hurt.
Speaker 2: Come on, but let's not even address those right now. If it is true that Jimmy Fallon showed up drunk to work or was drinking on the job, do you think that's appropriate or not?
Speaker 1: I don't care. It's a creative space.
Speaker 2: Is it appropriate or not?
Speaker 1: They don't work at Morgan Stanley. It's a fucking talk show that's supposed to be fun. Let me ask you a question. Jimmy Kimmel, you know they say is the nicest guy ever. When he started a show, he had a bar where he and the guests and everybody could drink. Is that appropriate? Probably not, But they're trying to create a different kind of space.
Speaker 2: He is employed by NBC, Universal, Comcast. They don't have a different set of rules and HR guidelines for him.
Speaker 1: You're right, no, No, Okay, ultimately you're right, but who cares?
Speaker 2: Is the point.
Speaker 1: You didn't sign up to go fucking work at Morgan Stanley. You signed up to work on the fucking Tonight's show. It's gonna be wild back in the s Nowadays they're all doing blowoff of each other, Okay, And it was fun and interesting and you got some really creative art out of it. It's just everything is so homogenized now, everything's just b boring. And here's another fucking example of it.
Speaker 2: Whenever you give that spiel that you give over and over again, in my opinion, it normalizes and excuses inappropriate behavior. You didn't answer my question. I will answer the question. I think Jimmy Fallons showing up to work drunk and drinking on the job is inappropriate.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I'm also saying it's a creative space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that. You said that already have some fun.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just a bunch of fucking whining. All these fucking people that show up for jobs like this should fucking quit and go apply at Walmart if they want a corporate setting and how things should be done. You got into the business to see the fucking underbelly crazy side of it. That's the underbelly crazy side of it. It's creative and different, and people you to sign up for that now they don't want to. Everybody wants the fucking world to be perfect and fucking we skip through the hallways and nobody gets yelled at, and we have four hour lunches. That's what everybody fucking wants. Now, No, that's not what people are expecting.
Speaker 2: I think people want to be treated with respect and not disrespected at work.
Speaker 1: If you suck at your job, you're gonna get yelled at.
Speaker 2: You can communicate displeasure, you can communicate demanding more without disrespecting somebody.
Speaker 1: I think everybody's a big fucking whiner.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god you're not a parent.
Speaker 1: I've worked on these show. I worked at fucking entertainment tonight, right, and the woman that was there was a fucking terror.
Speaker 2: She was a terror.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not gonna mention her name. I'm cutting it.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's going on? She's an absolute doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I never worked there.
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna throw it out there. I'm just gonna tell you how it was. Did I find it to be demeaning at times. Did I find their behavior to be at appropriate?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did I fucking go and whine about it if I can go to the brass No, because I was like, this is fucking Hollywood, this is funny.
Speaker 2: Let me have this is the best. I don't know why I never it never occurred to me whenever you want to one of these stupid rands before to ask you this. Let's say your fiance convinces you and expresses this just huge desire to have a child, and you say, all right, let's do it. Twenty years from now, are thirty years twenty five years from now, after your child has graduated from college and is working at one of their first entry level jobs. If he or she is mistreated at a showbiz job because they want to work in showbiz, what would you tell your child?
Speaker 1: Welcome to Hollywood.
Speaker 2: That's what you would tell your child.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Hollywood. Once again, it's not Walmart, it's fucking Hollywood. It's dog eat dog, it's cutthroat, it's tough, it's put your big boy pants on, is what I would say. You wouldn't say there and know what it is and go do your job. If you do your job, you're not gonna get yelled at.
Speaker 2: That's not true. That's not true always. Like with Jimmy, they were like he had his bad days, and if somebody's having it just a bad day and just a miserable person, they might just be miserable to everybody, even if you're doing a great job. This one, all right, whatever. In other talk show news today Monday, the Drew Barrymore Show is being picketed by the Writer's Guild because she announced that she is returning to television after the hiatus, and her show was a WGA show, but now it's coming back without its writers, so obviously the Writer's Guild is upset about that. Interesting. I don't really have an opinion. I don't either.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't have a dog in that fire. I mean, we both have SAG cards. But you know, if SAG says we should support not supporting that show, I guess I'm understanding of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're going to have a hard time booking it unless they just go all human interests and have non celebrities on all right. On the Patreon Show on Thursday, we spoke a lot about Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner. If you're wanting our takes and to be fully caught up, check out the Patreon show, Patreon, dot com, slash Perez Hilton. We really appreciate your support. There are a couple of updates though. First, finally, it seems like Sophie Turner's camp is working to get her side of things out there, because for literally a week, it felt like we were just getting all of these stories attacking Sophie Turner and from Joe Jonas's point of view, Now we hear that shortly after giving birth to their second child, Sophie Turner was struggling and Joe Jonas was less than compassionate. In fact, he was p suring her to accompany him to events and she didn't want to, and that caused a strain in their marriage. I'm sure Bookers say, well, that's what they want us to believe. I don't know if that's the truth or not.
Speaker 1: We had a conversation about this on the Patreon, which I was just proved right, it doesn't behoove either one of their sides. That's why I say none of this is truly coming from either one of their sides, because after everything, that's just happened. She was looking great, nothing was coming out from her side of things, and we all were like, that's pretty classy. Now here comes the fucking mudballs. It doesn't even mean it came from them. It's just gonna happen no matter what it is, how I always see it, and that's what's happening here.
Speaker 2: Also over the weekend, Joe Jonas and his brothers performed in Los Angeles and he told the audience it's been a hell of a week for him and not to believe anything unless it comes from his lips. M M, all right, I need your help. Help ladies, call us and help me understand this. Courtney Kardashian revealed that she was rushed to the hospital and she had to have quote urgent fetal surgery. Then she was in the hospital for just a couple a day or two and released from the hospital still pregnant. How is that possible? What exactly happened? Urgent fetal surgery to me would imply like an emergency C section? Is it not a surgery on the fetus? Like, I'm just so confused.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can think of. And it's funny you bring that up, because in my mind. When I read it, I thought the same thing. I'm like, but what the fuck did that mean? Did they, you know, have a premium? Now, maybe it was an umbilical court problem.
Speaker 2: How do you fix that when you go through the belly.
Speaker 1: Button and they move things around. Maybe they thought that there was something there, But I dude, I am fucking one hundred percent guessing. I have no idea. That's the only thing I could think of.
Speaker 2: That's even scarier than now. I'd be freaking out if I was Courtney Kardashian now, because what if I'd be like, oh my god, what if the baby's born with birth defects, like because of lack of oxygen. I'm like, ah, I hope it's all good.
Speaker 1: Women are just magnificent. It's unbelievable that you bring life into this world and that you could walk around. I see people I was at a football game. I see people that are like, you know, eight to nine months pread. They're like at a game and a man, I would be in bed from like month four. I mean, I wouldn't move. You're just so tough and resilient. It's just so impressive.
Speaker 2: All right, we still have a lot to get too, so I'll just do some quick items, okay, and I'll leave the Meteor ones for the Patreon on Thursday. On Thursday, we'll talk about Kylie Jenner and Timothy Chalomet and hilariousness there, plus also Kim Kardashian acting. We're going to get to Elon Musk and Grimes and some Ariana Grand Day. But first and quickly, the new Olivia Rodrigo album came out, and she's being accused yet again of stealing from others.
Speaker 1: All pop songs sound like other songs, I mean, hello.
Speaker 2: I mean, but there's one song that sounds exactly like a Miley Cyrus song from two thousand and seven. It's a song called start all Over or start Over the Miley one, and this new Olivia song sounds like it. Anyways, I like the Olivia Rodrigo song. I just wanted to say that the album. I really enjoyed it. Actually, I give it a solid B plus. However, my takeaway and I just couldn't help but think this consistently while I was listening to the album. I'm like, this feels like acting. It's so good, but I don't believe it. It's not authentic, you know, it's like very put upon. Like to me, I hear Ashley Simpson, I hear early Miley, and I hear definitely whole. But the thing is, when I would listen to holes live through This or celebrity Skin, you know that was fucking whole, Like that was courty love. They weren't pretending, you know, that was then and this. I don't think that's Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 1: You know, it could be an age thing because you know, we have that perspective, and I feel that way often about music. I'm like, ugh, like with the weekend stuff, I'm like, this is biting print so hard. But then I'm like, I'm old. I experienced the original and everything you said right, there's an original to it, because not a lot of these ideas sound original anymore. They just sound like something else always now, and it's like we've run out of ideas or ways to produce things now.
Speaker 2: Also new music, Cardi B released this song with Megan dy Stallion. We talked about it on the Patreon show. It's out and it's hot tote already. It's like, it's out, yeah, not great, It's not bad.
Speaker 1: That I've heard it. It's uh, it's okay. You know, maybe exactly, but I like it better than you know, a wet ass.
Speaker 2: No, I love that one. No, I loved that one.
Speaker 1: Just crass to be crass. Uh.
Speaker 2: And finally, before we take some calls, congratulations to Chris Evans he is now a married man, and condolences to all of his psycho fans that are heartbroken over this. Right, Chris Evans has super hardcore female nuts fans that like are in love with him, and uh, sorry, he's not marrying you. Okay, let's take some calls.
Speaker 5: Press. This is Chloe from Pittsburgh. I normally agree with Booker ninety percent of the time, but this time I'm thinking cars is spot on with the Joe Jonas Sophie's story as a consumer who is not in the industry at all. To me, it seems like someone who just reads the news stories as a lay person. Everything is slanted towards trying to make Joe look good and Sophie look bad. It does seem intentional to me from Joe's camp, because, like I said, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just okay, you're not hearing anything from Joe's camp. You're hearing some stuff you read on the internet. Number one and number two this week's already dispelled that. Now it's coming from her.
Speaker 2: Side after an entire week doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: After I told just let let the plane land on the long runway and let me show you what's gonna happen. What I said happened is happening. Now she's throwing mud. And by the way, it doesn't mean it's either one of them. It could be the fucking uber driver. No one cites sources anymore.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever cited sources for the most part.
Speaker 1: That's the point. I think that they should enough of this. A source fucking said, because like I said, that could be fucking anybody.
Speaker 2: That's so ridiculous. It just depends on the It depends on the out and if you consider them to be credible or not.
Speaker 1: I don't consider any of them to be credible.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we do.
Speaker 1: I think they all will take any call from any PubL assistant, print whatever the fuck you want them to print. One work call.
Speaker 2: All right, Hi, I'm.
Speaker 3: Kay from Indiana. I am listening to last week's Patreon episode talking to you guys fighting about Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner, and I think I usually agree with Booker or at least really see his five but this time for us is completely.
Speaker 2: Correct and the fact that and you're wrong again, great, let her finish the call.
Speaker 1: You want to hear more of it?
Speaker 3: All right? Yes, the media is spinning the Joe Jonas camp is spinning thing. How do you know to make her look bad as a mother?
Speaker 5: If the rolls were were reversed.
Speaker 1: And he you mean like it's happening now, okay.
Speaker 5: And she had all the kids and she.
Speaker 1: Has out of breath. I think she just ran on the treadmill.
Speaker 2: You can get the close stop it. Thank you everybody. Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. You will love it. Okay, you get at least one bonus episode a week. Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. We'll see some of you Thursday.
Speaker 1: Take care, everybody.
Speaker 6: See what hit blockbusters are streaming free this month during topcorn Summer movies on Pluto TV, watch Django Unchanged or Transformers Dark of the Moon for an action path evening, or The Truman Show and School of Rock for a good laugh from the whole family. Plus, Pluto TV has thousands of other free movies available on live and on demand. Download Pluto TV on all your favorite devices for free and start streaming now.
Speaker 7: Hi, podcast listeners, this is Kelty from the Lady Gang podcast. With over one hundred and fifty million downloads at about one hundred and fifty negative reviews on iTunes, you know that people either love or they hate us, and that makes a great show. Lady Gang is a twice weekly podcast where we help you feel less alone in your life with the help of our favorite reality stars and housewives, but mostly me and my two friends Becca and Jack talk about the ugly and ridiculous and crazy things that happen in our lady life. Come get inspired, Come get a virtual podcast. Hug from us every Tuesday and Thursday wherever you get your podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever else you listen.
Speaker 6: See you there,