Speaker 1: Hey, folks, this is Lyle here. I just got done going through all two hundred plus submissions for Geck across America, and my god, I just I had to hop in and tell you guys we have the best community ever. I mean, it is incredible seeing all these different people from all these different places, all these different characters, different looks, different ages, different to everything. It's it's you know, it's it's really awesome. I you know, I have been doing this for about a year and it really watching all these videos, it's setting in just how great the community is. I'm pained by the fact that we're not going to be able to get back to everyone. Seriously. I mean, I was with Owen, who's going to be coming along documenting the journey, and we were talking about how we just wish we had, like, you know, you know, could do this, you know, for a whole year or something like that. But I want you to know if you submitted something, even if I don't get back to you know that I really appreciate you submitting. Every single submission we watched was very genuine and really great. So thank you guys so much. Again, this is going to be crazy fucking project. We're going to go all over the place, and I'm totally nervous, totally excited. Just wanted to express my gratitude to the folks of get Nation for helping to make this happen. I am super excited for you guys to see this journey. I haven't reached out to everyone who we're gonna pick because we have to spend in a whole another week sort of going through everything and figuring out what we can and can't do and where we can all go. But again, if you submitted something, you're a fucking hero, because all these submissions, I mean it totally completely blew away any expectations that I had, and I'm very excited and very grateful to be able to go on a project like this, So thank you guys. Anyway, as always, you can call the Gecko every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at nine pm Eastern Standard Time on Twitch dot tv, slash lyle forever. And let's get into the calls. Baby never goes on the line taking your phone calls. Every night, ever goes to his I was teaching you how your life. He's not really an expert.
Speaker 2: All from is it?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Show up.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 2: Pretty good? You know, so glad beyond glad to you know, actually talk to you, of course, Philip. So recently, I've been with my girlfriend and uh, she pulled this big thing out called Hank the Tank. It's about ten inches long, and it really makes me feel bad about myself. I don't know how to tell her to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Hank the Tank? Is that the name of of of of a I'm I'm getting the sense that you're implying that's the name of a of a sex toy of hers. It's very phallic, a ten inch long phallic instrument that she uses for her own personal sexual pleasure. Yes, Philip, look the whole thing of you know, telling her to get rid of it. I mean that your your your problem is that you know this thing is making you insecure. You can't just tell her to get rid of it. That's not that's not within your your jurisdiction at all.
Speaker 2: You're right, I guess it just doesn't seem right.
Speaker 1: Why do you say it doesn't What do you mean it doesn't seem right?
Speaker 2: I never thought I would use something like that. I mean, oh god, I got showered. I've never been showered before.
Speaker 1: What a showered mean?
Speaker 2: Well, once in a while, when you do some stuff, there's some liquid that comes back.
Speaker 1: I assume you're you're making this all up, but your wife pete on you.
Speaker 2: No, No, I did not make this up. This actually happened two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Really tell me every last detail, every last detail. Yeah, I want to know, like, what was it didn't feel hot? Where did you pee on you? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it was, it was hot and then kind of got cold because it was cold in the room, so it kind of evaporated a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense. We'll check with our science people about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like I said, she pulled that thing out. I got jealous, and I don't know how to bring it.
Speaker 3: Up to her.
Speaker 2: I'd really like to get it out of the house, but you said, don't do that.
Speaker 5: That's wrong.
Speaker 1: Why why are you so concerned with getting this thing out of the house. If I were her, I would be see, here's the thing is like this, you're you're you know. Look, I don't think your wife is going to leave you because this is your wife or your girlfriend girlfriend. Look, your girlfriend's not going to leave you because you have a tiny penis all right, because she's stuck with you so far. But your girlfriend might leave you for trying to, you know, control her and what she can and can't do, and you know, with with with her own life and with her own you know, fulfilling her own sexual needs. I leave you over that more than I would you having a tiny penis.
Speaker 2: Enough. Get we'll keep tank the tank. I mean, I guess I answered the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, man. See, that's the thing is you're you're you're You're gonna make it much worse for yourself because you're feeding into your own insecurity, whereas like, look, having a tiny penis is like that's you know, that's just who you are. And and look she stayed with you long enough, she obviously doesn't care. She's still with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, Okay, I'll let you go. Thank you sir, of course.
Speaker 1: Man, you have a good rest of.
Speaker 5: The night now, you too.
Speaker 2: All from Nathan.
Speaker 1: Nathan.
Speaker 5: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: Nathan?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm doing all right.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: How have you sinned? Nathan?
Speaker 6: Well, about ten years ago I cheated on my wife.
Speaker 1: Mmm, you cheated on your wife? And are you two still together?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: We are you are, so she forgave it.
Speaker 6: Well, we're working on that because this, uh, she just recently found out.
Speaker 1: She only found out recently.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just probably just a little under two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: And did you reveal it to her or did she find out on her own?
Speaker 6: She found out on her own?
Speaker 1: How did she find out?
Speaker 6: So the husband of the woman I cheated with told her because he found out. He found out about two years ago, and he contacted her and told her.
Speaker 1: How did he find out? Eight years after it happened.
Speaker 6: Another mutual friend of ours told him let him know?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Oh. He confronted me about this when he found out about it and told me that he knew, but then didn't tell me if whether or not he was going to tell my wife. But see, his wife and my wife are best friends, so in order to try and save their friendship at the time, he told me that he wasn't planning on telling my wife. But then something something inside him just here recently caused him to tell her. So now she knows.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you didn't just cheat on your wife with a you know, an unconnected woman. This was her best friend.
Speaker 6: This was her best friend.
Speaker 1: Yes, and how long have you all own each other for? I mean ten years is.
Speaker 6: A while, right, Well, no, so, I mean, I'm almost thirty seven years old, and i've known that the the guy is an old friend of mine from I met him in eighth grade. We've known each other for a long time. And then my wife and her best friend, they've known each other since high school. And my wife's even a couple of years older than I am. So they we've all known each other for years.
Speaker 1: And how long and how many times did you cheot on your wife? Was this you know, one isolated incident ten years ago? Was to say, over the past ten years ago?
Speaker 6: It was a couple of times, roughly, you know, pretty close to each other. It happened about twice, Okay, probably within a month or two sday.
Speaker 1: I'm did she have a conversation about your wife? Do you have a conversation with your wife about it? This is two weeks ago?
Speaker 6: You said, yeah, about two weeks ago she about she found out. Yeah, and we've been talking. Well, the first few days of her finding out were pretty rough. See, the problem is, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm working out of town. This is it's been horrible timing. I've been working out of town. I'm about twelve hundred miles away from home when she found out about this, So I've been pretty complete, pretty pretty helpless about trying to take care of this, you know, face to face, it's all been over the fault and it was pretty rough those first few days. But she seems like she's getting better.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't expect her to forgive me. I hope she does, but I don't expect her to. But I guess I'm just kind of hoping for the best.
Speaker 1: Now, do you guys have kids?
Speaker 6: We have three kids.
Speaker 1: M do they know?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: I just found out that one of them overheard my wife and I talking one evening and uh yeah, my my middle daughter, she's about sixteen, she knows.
Speaker 1: Hm. And how are you feeling about the situation as a whole.
Speaker 6: I'm terrified, you know, I don't want to lose my family. You know, I made a really bad mistake. You know, there's no excuse for it, and I'll do whatever it takes to, you know, keep my family together and keep my wife.
Speaker 1: Have you talked through with your I mean, I mean, you know, what have you done so far in your attempts to rectify the situation.
Speaker 6: Uh, you know, I've just tried to any any kind of answers my wife has for me. I do my best answer them. I mean, it did happen a while ago, and you know, I'm having to try to remember a lot of things. But I you know, I just I answer honestly, and I answer answer truthfully. Whatever I can do, you know. I mean, that's just that's the problem about all I can do, being that I'm away from homeworking, about all I can do is just talk. So it's just been a lot of talking, you know, And and I let her say what she wants to say, and I answer, I answered truthfully, and so yeah, that's about all I can do right now.
Speaker 1: Have you talked through it extensively with your your your sixteen year old.
Speaker 6: No, I have not. I haven't. I'm going to. She's pretty upset about it from what I from what I understand, and uh, I just I haven't had that conversation with her yet.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's how I send.
Speaker 1: Wow, are you a religious person?
Speaker 6: You know? I never used to be years ago, but I find I find myself a lot more religious now these days.
Speaker 4: And I think.
Speaker 6: I think my actions in the past really kind of helped get me where I am right now, faithfully, you know, with with my faith in God.
Speaker 7: Mhm.
Speaker 6: I know I've done wrong, and I you know, I do my best to pray and have a relationship with God.
Speaker 1: Well listen, what'd you say?
Speaker 5: Your name was, Nathan?
Speaker 1: Well listen, Nathan? Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 6: Yes, thank you for taking my call. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Of course, you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 6: You too. Thanks.
Speaker 4: Get all from Bobert.
Speaker 1: Bobert.
Speaker 4: Yes, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: Bobert?
Speaker 4: I'm doing alright. Gek, I'm doing all right. How are you?
Speaker 1: You know Bobert Bobberts. Is that having anything to do with Robert or just the Bobert?
Speaker 4: A little bit of both. I like to think, No, just couldn't choose.
Speaker 1: You couldn't choose. Are you a generally indecisive person?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was the last time you had a tough time making a decision?
Speaker 4: Earlier? Actually earlier?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Earlier today, I was trying to decide whether or not to like continue. Its kind of like I've been going to therapy on and off, and it's been kind of arduous and wearing me down a little bit. So I've got something else scheduled for tomorrow, and I was kind of weighing on whether or not to skip it and try to just chill and repress all this shit for maybe a year more, or just wait, Okay, you're.
Speaker 1: Not talking about skipping one there. Besides, you're talking about skipping going to therapy. Yeah, why do you Why do you think that would help you?
Speaker 4: Well, I had sort of a bad experience with it. I tried to and my dad kind of got in the way.
Speaker 1: You tried to skip it and your dad got in the way. Or you tried to do it and your dad got in the way.
Speaker 4: The second one, I tried to do it and my dad got in a way.
Speaker 1: How did your dad get in the way.
Speaker 4: It was like a group session, and he lied, he lied.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not talking about group session, all right, or you're talking about just a single session, a group session. What's the session that you have tomorrow?
Speaker 4: It's a single session. But I've been hearing a lot lately from the therapists and doctors. I've been seeing that group sessions would be more helpful to me probably.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: If your doctors are telling you the group sessions would be helpful. Then, I mean, why don't you go to You know you should do is go to the single session and tell all I mean everything, I have everything that you just told me, Like you know the fact that you don't want to go to therapy because your dad lied in therapy. Have you told that to Well?
Speaker 4: The decision, well, the decision has already like been made like against my like against my sort of gut feeling like even though I don't want to, I'm going to do it anyway because I know that's what's best for me. But good, I'm that was the decision I was kind of struggling with earlier. Just to answer the question, I'm not I'm not still struggling with it. Now.
Speaker 1: Well, good, I'm glad that you decide to go and now and now you have so much to talk about in the therapy. You can get metal with it. You can talk about how you didn't want to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right. I actually intend to kind of bring that up, like right off of that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you should totally bring it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah sweet, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: And they actually think that that's probably I mean, they probably get that question all the time, or you know, the concern all the time of people not wanting to see them. Oh yeah, I be offended. Yeah yeah, Well listen, what did you say? Your name was Bob Ritt? How how have you sinned barber it?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: You seem like a nice guy. You seem like you haven't sinned it before. But I've talked to many people. I don't know that looks could be deceiving and not that I can see you, but.
Speaker 4: Well, uh, well, I guess my voice is sort of deceiving because I've sinned a lot. But I'll I'll share a more entertaining, kind of lighthearted one.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: When I was in like I think like second or third grade, I was, uh and to get this sort of like background, I guess it is pretty awful, and I know that now, but uh, I was like bullied pretty heavily in my household as a kid. So I kind of turned into a bully in like elementary school.
Speaker 1: Yes, transmusion of the of the bullying energy.
Speaker 4: I got out of it in like middle school, of course, when I like changed schools and all that, but when I was like, thank you, I am too. But in like second or third grade, I had this friend, let's call him, uh, let's call him Pete, and uh, Pete was he was an awesome kid. He was an awesome kid, but he wasn't the sharpestool in the shed, I guess.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: And this one time we were in like this, this kind of like I don't know if a lot of schools have this. It's kind of like daycare after school for like kids whose parents can't get off work, like righte at three, sure, and me and Pete were like playing with the legos, your legos, and they had hand sanitizer to try and make sure nobody got sick because you use legos your hands, and our schools kind of gross, I guess. But I was really bored while we were playing with these legos, and I just saw this hand sanitizer just sitting there and I was like, hey, Pete, you know, you know hand sanitizers really for your eyes, right, And he's like what really. I didn't have a chance to answer him because before he he said really, and then in immediately took like three big squirts of hand sanitizer, rubbed him into his hands, and then rubbed his hands into his eyes. Hm hm, And uh, I didn't get in trouble for it.
Speaker 1: You didn't get in trouble for us. Now, how did you have had? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What events? I'm very curious what events preceded that?
Speaker 4: Well, Well, the school we were at was gross, not just like on the outside but on the inside, like the faculty I guess, and the way they saw it or that that situation unfolded, I guess they saw thought of it like it was his fault because it literally says hand sanitizer on the hand sanitizer like as a like a matter of reading. And we were in like sex in our third grade, So they were just like really mad at him for actually falling for it. But I don't think they realized that, Like I don't think it occurred to them that there might have been like developmental stuff in play or something like that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's crazy, they got. That's like you know what that is. That's like that's some real world ass like spelling, like reading comprehension test.
Speaker 4: They literally like it was really awful. How they they like handled it. They were like, Tony, what does that say hand sanitizer? They like they took him away like into little like detention after that.
Speaker 1: Damn he got he got hand sanitizer in his eyes and an f Yeah, damn, poor kid, what you're doing? Do you still do you still keep up with him?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I uh, Unfortunately I never got a chance to make amends or anything like that. I uh, I've tried a couple of times, but every time I looked him up on Facebook, like once a couple of years ago, and he wears glasses now.
Speaker 1: Do you think the two ads are related?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they didn't when they put him in the room after he got it in his eyes, they didn't let him rinse it out or anything.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I was like kind of like peeking over like the teacher's shoulders and like on the on the outskirts, like as he was getting like chewed out, because I wanted to know what was gonna happen, or like if he was gonna be okay, because his eyes were like bright bright red. But I think I think I did that.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So, how do you know for sure that the fact that he wears glasses now is related to this thing that happened to him many years ago?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't know for sure.
Speaker 4: Which is a thing that kind of perplexes me about this and kind of makes me get into my own head, a little bit about it, like just the possibility of it.
Speaker 1: Well, Bobert, sounds like you have a lot to talk about tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yep, for sure.
Speaker 1: Good luck man, you have a wonderful us of the night.
Speaker 4: Thanks you too, gek.
Speaker 1: F dude, babe, Oh shit, what if what if they actually gave him better sight? Think about it? Think about it, think about this, think about this all right. Theoretically they could have actually given a better sight, right, because think about this, No one puts hand sanitizer in their eye, right, No one would ever put hand sanitizer in their eye. No one would ever do it. So we don't know what happens if you do. And maybe what happens is you get superpowers, high risk, high reward.
Speaker 2: All from Elliott to accept prescio.
Speaker 1: Huh huhuh I.
Speaker 8: Hullo.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Elliott?
Speaker 1: Elliott?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Can you do all right?
Speaker 1: Elliott?
Speaker 4: Yes, Elliott?
Speaker 1: I can hear you beautifully.
Speaker 8: Awesome, awesome, it's great to hear man.
Speaker 1: Uh we were spoken before, Elliott?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think so. My first time calling in so this is.
Speaker 1: Really the first, like your first time ever dialing the number? Yes, sir, Wow, that's awesome. A lot of people are like, damn, it took me like five hundred tries, but you got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, I just heard you guys feel like taking calls. I'm like, you know what, I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 1: Why not listen? Look, I mean you came on a good night. We don't usually take calls on the stream, but tonight I figured we take some phone calls.
Speaker 8: That sounds amazing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: You know it's like destiny.
Speaker 1: You know it's again you're playing destiny.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh, it's like destiny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be destiny. Do you believe in destiny?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 8: Not really a religious person myself.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I don't know if you have to believe in I don't know if it's the concept of destinies is inherently religious. I mean, do you believe in fate? Do you believe in things happen for a reason or or are you more towards the side of everything is just random?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Bro?
Speaker 8: Everything just random?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Hm? So you think it was completely random that you just got in tonight the first just luck?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, so I cheated, but not in that way. Okay, Yeah, so you know how we have this coronavirus going on. We I'm in school right now and we have to take online exams, now what's called I'm then there's a big discord group where some students in the same class and we all essentially we all just take the exam at the same time and we cheat off there. But you know, I don't I'm not really fond of these people because I'd never met them in my life. So what I did was I what's called I helped them out with the exam answers throughout the semester, and our teachers have this policy of where you have to get fifty on the final exam for pass, and so essentially a lot of people were coming to me for answers on the exam, and on the final exam, I gave them wrong answers, and I heard about like five or six people filled out and they have to take the class again.
Speaker 1: M You gave them wrong answers on purpose?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, because I mean I don't like them, to be honest, you like them. No, I mean they didn't do anything wrong to me. It's not like they're wrong to me or anything. I just you know, it wasn't really fonds. Then you know, I had no connection to them.
Speaker 1: You know, so you gave them the wrong answers. These weren't people you disliked strongly and you were trying to seeking vengeance against them. You you were just kind of failing them for sport.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: See this is interesting to me because on one hand, it's like, look, if you're cheating off the exam, by the way, I mean, well, what do you what do you guys? What do you guys study?
Speaker 8: Computer science?
Speaker 1: So computers?
Speaker 4: This particular class was a really hard one.
Speaker 8: It's about like computer hardware, like some believe all that, you know, a bunch of ones and zeros.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is an interesting thing because you know, look, I can't inherently say that what you did was wrong, because it's like, you know, if you cheat on the exam, you know, you're you're you're working outside the bounds of the system. Anything could happen. It's a lawless land, right right.
Speaker 8: Right, But like the act of like I don't know, I mean, I guess it is allis land, but like I don't know, you know, like because like I mean, at the time, I didn't really care but like now I kind of feel I wouldn't say guilty, but like, uh, I don't know, like almost that fault for them, you know, No, I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're well, I'm what I'm most curious about, aside from like whether or not what you did was wrong, yes, is not as interesting to me as like why you did it, like you just I mean, you know, if these people, like if you felt like, oh, these people are taking advantage of me, and you know that I actually my friends, Uh fuck them, I'm gonna give them the wrong answers. But that feeling didn't seem like it was ind you. It seemed like you just kind of wanted to do this.
Speaker 8: For for like sport, like I enjoyed it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you seem like you kind of enjoyed it.
Speaker 8: At the time.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 8: It's kind of feeling like high in mindy of myself because like I was definitely on the top of the class. I wouldn't say I was like the smartest one there. That was definitely one of the smartest ones in the class at least, but I mean, yeah, like kind of just felt nice. So I because like their fate was in my hands, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you enjoyed the power of it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, kind of. Yeah, I guess I kind of get like power hungry right there?
Speaker 1: Do you feel as though you don't have a lot of power?
Speaker 8: Uh, like in my life? Or I mean yeah, but I mean I feel like this was everyone. You know, you're you're born a certain way, you're born in a certain country. You don't really get the same opportunities as everyone else. You know, you're bound to feel parallels at sometimes in your life, but like, you know, that's life.
Speaker 1: M Now, did these students who gave the wrong answers to did they eventually come back to you and be like, hey, what the fuck will these answers are wrong? No?
Speaker 8: No, So essentially we're in this big district group and I just all I did was I left the group after we completed the class, and I never heard from them again, because you know, it's all online.
Speaker 4: You know, like, what are they going to detract me down?
Speaker 8: They don't even know me.
Speaker 1: But you told me that they You told me that you heard some of them failed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, from other students.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you think you're feeling guilty about what you did?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, because like now they have to review the semester, and like I heard from one of them at least that like they had really strict towns and like they're overseas, you know, and so like failing this class like really hurt them financially speaking. I kind of felt bad.
Speaker 4: About that, you know, m.
Speaker 8: Because like they have to retake your class. The teams they have to like reinvest the money to take that class again, you know in college. Is they're not particularly cheap.
Speaker 1: Well listen before we go, Yeah, would you do it again?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, I would not.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing. Man, you over the rest of the night.
Speaker 2: All from Kirby.
Speaker 1: Kirby, Hello Herby.
Speaker 9: Hello am I on stream?
Speaker 1: You are Kirby?
Speaker 9: Oh what's up?
Speaker 6: While what's not?
Speaker 1: You know, not a whole heck of a lot? Kirby? Is that your You don't have to tell me what your real name is? But is Kirby your real name?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, I wish how did you pick that name? Do you have an affinity for the Kirby series? Uh?
Speaker 9: I main Kirby and it's just a very He's just a pink ball man. He looks real, chill and nice and like the way I perceive myself is not like that. So I was like, that's kind of funny. I'll be Kirby.
Speaker 1: Interesting. The way you perceive yourself is not like that? How how do you perceive yourself?
Speaker 9: I'm mean and dark and rude, and Kirby is just a nice little ball and he just screams pio at people.
Speaker 6: You know, mean and.
Speaker 1: Dark and rude. What makes you say that you are mean and dark and rude?
Speaker 9: Well, I don't really like people. This is gonna tie into my sin. I don't care about other people.
Speaker 1: Interesting. How old are you?
Speaker 9: I'm nineteen?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, what's your sin? How hath you sinned? Karby?
Speaker 9: So going on with the scene with cheating? I have not been cheated on, but I've been the cheater for other people. You get me?
Speaker 1: You said that the way don't. I can't describe exactly why, but that the way you phrased that is I have been that. I have not been cheated on, but I have been the cheater for other people. I can't describe exactly what bothers me about the way you phrased that. I wish I could, but I don't. That's definitely not okay. What go on?
Speaker 9: Yes, home wrecker Kurby, Everyone in the chat saying that, yes, it's I just don't care about other people, so knowingly letting someone choose bad. Yeah, but like, for example, it was a toxic relationship between the both of them, and neither of them wanted to be with each other. Not to say that I wanted to be with that person either, but like we did the dirty and then there's significant other was mad and I was just like, well, that that sucks.
Speaker 1: I guess, my dad, why do you think you don't care about other people?
Speaker 9: Interesting? Because I've been let down a lot. I can't have expectations of others.
Speaker 1: You can't have ex well, I mean, I mean, I think it's a good thing not to have expects of others, but I don't. I don't necessarily look link having not having expectations with other of not having expectations of others too, not caring about others. I don't think those two things have to be inherently related.
Speaker 9: I agree, But I guess it's just in my experience where I don't expect anything of others.
Speaker 1: Okay, but why why? What do you like? You don't care about other people's feelings, You don't care if you hurt other people?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, like, you know, true, you have your people, right, like just your close friends or for or whatever. Those people I care about the like random people, they're not really.
Speaker 1: M Do you let me ask you something. Do you see this as a problem?
Speaker 9: I do, I really do.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, so you're not in the camp of I don't care about other people and fucking I mean you kind of are. But there is a part of you that I would like to care about other people. It sounds like.
Speaker 9: I don't think I can have that like emotional attachment to other people enough to care about them.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, well, I mean, look, you just said that you you just said that you have people that you do care about. Yes, I do, so, so that's not true. You do have the capacity to have emotional attachments to people and care about.
Speaker 9: Them, but like when I hurt their feelings, I don't. I don't feel bad about it.
Speaker 1: Let me have Is this something you've spoken to a real therapist about.
Speaker 9: Yes, and I do go to therapy, but everyone in chat, oh, man, Kacy, she's just like, girl, you need to help. And I'm like, that's why I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: What fuck your therapist said to you? You need help? Yes, Okay, what did she elaborate on that? Did she offer any.
Speaker 6: Not enough?
Speaker 1: I would say, she said, you need help. Okay, you told her I don't care about other people. I don't care when they hurt their feelings. And what does she say?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, the real lack of empathy is probably like from trauma or something. I'm like, yeah, probably Stacy and just conversations like that with her.
Speaker 1: It's from trauma.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, listen, first of all, you should get a new therapist until you find someone that he's helpful for you. But in the meantime, you know, it's one thing not to care about other people, but it's another thing when you know, you go out and your actions start to have adverse effects on other people. So you know, I mean, look, try to get some help. Try to keep the havoc reaking, you know, under control until until you can get some help. You know, I imagining Kirby. Kirby swallows you and gains your your copies, your ability to not care about other people and just goes on like a a rampage of of of sin. And it's a video game. It's called Kirby's Rampage. Of sin. It's on the on this twitch.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you've seen those means where it's like if Kirby like eight you or whatever, what would your power be? So what would your power be?
Speaker 4: Geck?
Speaker 1: I'd be a He'd be turned into a geck. I would well listen, Kirby, are you gonna try to find the new therapist?
Speaker 9: They have me on meds right now and I don't really like it, so probably.
Speaker 1: Good. I hope, I hope that everything works out for you.
Speaker 9: Thank you, man.
Speaker 1: You have a good rest of the night too.
Speaker 9: I will try to enjoy streams.
Speaker 1: I was the cheater for other people? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: All from David?
Speaker 1: David? Good while we're doing it? Not big?
Speaker 5: Oh my man, I didn't think I reached you?
Speaker 1: Man, Why didn't you think you'd reach me? You got you called the phone number?
Speaker 5: Well, I called earlier. I wasn't the other day that cheated you know? So I was the one that didn't stay on the line.
Speaker 1: Ah, I remember that. Yeah, I'm glad we finally got the chat with you. What's up man? How you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm doing all right. I'ma take some cookies, watching rush hour, watching your stream at the same.
Speaker 1: Time you're watching the movie rush Hour? Yeah, how can I ask? How were you? I don't understand media consumption habits these days, because I'll go to my friend's house and they got a movie on, they got a stream on, they got the Beatles playing, they're watching porn, they're doing they're brushing their teeth, Like, how do you do all these different things? How are you watching my stream? Man watching rush Hour? What's like taking dominance in your mind as you're processing all this information?
Speaker 5: Well, the majority of it, it's mostly Uh, when when you're talking to somebody and you're on your stream. I turned the volume up on your stream, and then I turned down with rush Hour. But then you know, as it gets boring or you know, the persons you know not interesting enough for me, I just turn up rush Hour and once it ends, I'll pause rush Hour. I gotta call him. I gotta call him.
Speaker 1: I'd love I would love to see, like, I mean, the data on what percentage of the stream you've selected to have it be the dominant thing over rush Hour? Like how often who? How often over the this this current stream? Did it get boring and you you put rush Hour on? I'd be completely I'm.
Speaker 5: Not gonna lie. I don't like I didn't like Curby girl, so I tuned her out for a bit. Like once you talk started talking about a therapist, was like, all right, he lying, I'm I'm gonna keep watching Rush Hour.
Speaker 1: I thought she was lying, Yeah, lying about about what the.
Speaker 5: Therapist telling her she needs to get help. Ain't no therapist gonna tell you that.
Speaker 1: I've there are some terrible therapists out there. By the way, have you ever been a therapy.
Speaker 5: I have, Bud. He was a Christian therapist, m but he gave good advice, you know, just at the end of it, he just prayed for me.
Speaker 1: You know, so, oh that's so stupid. I'm in no offense. I mean, but if I went to a therapist and they prayed for me, I would be so pissed off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I understand. It's uh, he gives you advice. Let me tell you, God will work it out. So it's a little weird.
Speaker 1: Well if God, if you know what, that would piss me off too. If God is going to work it out, you know, why doesn't he just do it right now? Why what the hell is he waiting for?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, man, I still have to go to church because I made the deal with my boss and I lost. So I gotta go to church every Sunday with him.
Speaker 1: Now, you made a bet. What was the deal or the bet?
Speaker 5: Well, he said if he could get me out of West Virginia from an abusive job. Uh, I gotta go to church every Sunday if I worked for him, and I was like, well, ship, he did it. I don't know how he did it.
Speaker 1: But wait, this is wait. This man is making it so that one of the requirements of working for him is that you have to go to church.
Speaker 5: Yes, personal requirement.
Speaker 1: All right, it's just not an actual He's not going to fire you if you don't do it. But you're a man of your word and you agree to it. Yes, how do you feel about it? Have you been is? Have you been enjoying your church going experience?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Some of it. I mean it connects to how I've sinned, So it's uh, it's it's fun. It's all right. I just don't go to the I don't actually go inside. I just sit out there and drink coffee with the old people.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not serious, are you don't actually go in.
Speaker 6: I'm there.
Speaker 5: I mean, I have a personal relationship with pastor because he's just such a nice guy. You can't really he smiled that just like I gotta smile back.
Speaker 1: I know. It's so annoying. I mean we had too, we had that Catholic guy calling. He was so nice. It's so annoying when they're nice, because then it makes you want to not be mean about religion because they're nice people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's how.
Speaker 1: How had you sinned? What was What's that you said? This is in connection to your sin?
Speaker 5: Uh? It connected because I talked to one of the old people and church about it. But back in the day, I stole a lot, So I don't know. Back in the day, I'd say probably middle school, high school. I lived in Detroit, and I stole a lot of things. I stole from my family, primarily my dad. I didn't like my dad at the time, but.
Speaker 6: Stole lot through money everywhere, stole for.
Speaker 5: A lot of I think they were blood. They wore a lot of red, That's about it. But I mean still have their off days and we're purple for some fucking reasons.
Speaker 1: Still from bloods.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like no, not from blood. I stole things and sold it to them. It was more like a you got to survive out there type of thing.
Speaker 1: Were you in the gang?
Speaker 5: No, no, no no, I was too too uh too baby faced Asians for that.
Speaker 1: So okay, but.
Speaker 5: Uh, I don't know. I said, stolen things from you know, candy to whole entire washing machines and video games.
Speaker 1: How the fuck do you steal a washing machine?
Speaker 6: What was back in the day? Man?
Speaker 5: You know around like I'd say probably one two thousand and eight, you know, back in the day. And I walked into a Steers and I didn't look like a gang member or anything like that. I walked in with khaki a dress shirt. Just the excuse me, man, Can I just grab the doll and grab this display? Talked to them recently and they said at the last monle.
Speaker 6: Was doing to pay for He's, oh, yeah, sure, go ahead, honey.
Speaker 5: And you know you just got to stroll that shit out there, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Damn that. I'm not gonna lie like getting away with stealing with like stealing a washing machine could probably it probably seemed like gould feel really good. Just the act of that kind of feels like you pulled I mean because still on like whatever, some candy or whatever. You know, it's like you know, but I mean getting away with the washing machine. I mean that's a true heist. Score I don't know, man.
Speaker 5: I mean I gave up on it a long time ago.
Speaker 1: So there's two steps to that. You have to deceive the part you have a disguise.
Speaker 5: Kind of yeah, kind of, but that was actually who I was.
Speaker 1: All right, So you you stole a lot of things, and then and then you talked to it about you talked to this woman at church about this, and what did she have to tell you?
Speaker 5: Well, they tried to portray it to like my relationship with my father, because how it all started. I would steal money from him. And granted he wasn't a good father when I was a little kid, so my relationship with him wasn't that great. So he's old school, so he keeps his money and his illegal money under his mattress. So I wouldn't steel, like, you know, a couple bucks, I'd steel you know, two thousand and three thousand dollars every week.
Speaker 1: And how did you not notice that?
Speaker 5: Well, apparently this dude is rolling in money. I mean, I could go on and on about how you know, he's still a shitty father to me.
Speaker 1: But had enough that he wasn't noticing two thousand and three thousand bucks just a stock PI looks man.
Speaker 5: He had a nineteen eleven and uh, what's it called one of those fanny packs full of cash that you know, just had scrumpled up hundreds in it, you know, and then the other stuff were just like rolls of hundreds, and uh, you know, it is what it is. You know, I didn't. I was too young at the time to even care. You know. It's like I have money, I want money. But turns out, you know, like as I grew older and stuff like that. Yeah, he he uh, manages a lot of salons, dry cleaners, a lot of those places in the Asian community, so you know, so they give them cash because you know they have some of them have illegal businesses. And that's how it all started. But nonetheless, you just started talking about how, you know, why do you hate your father.
Speaker 2: Things like that, Well, because.
Speaker 6: You know, he's a.
Speaker 5: You know, I live in his shadow and I hated it. So you know, now I'm here, far far away from Michigan and living in the middle of nowhere in the woods and I don't know. I just told her. You know, I don't think I'll be able to forgive him now because I felt bad at one point I wanted to apologize and talent. But you know, the last time I talked to him, he said I was broke and a loser and laughed at me and I hung up. So you know, like, you know what he doesn't really need to know now, and you know that's how Asian families are.
Speaker 9: You know, M.
Speaker 1: Then you how long ago was this when you last talked to.
Speaker 5: Him, I'd say in August of last year?
Speaker 1: Hm, you have an all plans talk to him again?
Speaker 5: Well, I figured i'd call him for Father's Day next month, but I think he would just asked me if I'm making money yet, So kind of that thing where I need to reevaluate my relationship with him. But it's hard, you know, it's uh, he's not really you know, everything that I wanted to be when I was a kid with him, but now it's more like everything I don't want to be is him. M And uh, I don't know. I wouldn't say he's the source of all my my my greatest sin, but it's one of the most sinful things I've done, I don't know. And I used to manipulate all my I don't know, my peers in school with money.
Speaker 1: Used to manipulate your peers in school with money, like you would pay them to do things for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was fun to just throw twenty bucks on the floor and wash them fight over it. Things like that and amusement, because I knew that money wasn't mine, you know, like, hey man, you take this cheese stick and smack your friend, I'll give you twenty bucks. That's stupid stuff.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 1: I feel like you were like like like one of those people that stood at the top of in the balcony at the Roman Wars watching people that you know pitting fights for amusement.
Speaker 5: Well, that's you know, that's it was a lie.
Speaker 1: If I had disposable income at when I was in high school, I would definitely spend a little bit of it on initiating cheese steak fights. I think that, you know a lot of people might.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I've honestly just probably did, because you know, I didn't want the affection, you know, like my dad didn't give me any affection or attention back when I was young or whatever. But you know, he right, you know, it is the same a lot of Asian Parents Day or whatever it is. Well, he's never really said that type of stuff. Mostly my dad just said the maggot time night and then that basically like damn this guy in a simplistic term. But you know, like I don't know a lot of shit like that. He never said anything else like he was proud of me or something like that.
Speaker 1: He just well, so it sounds to me like now, I mean now though, it sounds to me like now you've you've you've sort of got your own life going. Yeah, but that's awesome. It's I you know, I feel for we get we get people calling in being like, you know, I want to do something that I make my family proud of me and this and that, and you know, I it's it's cool when when people are able to move past that and be able to build something just independently.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, And I'll tell you what I'm trying. I'm getting there. But it's not only like it's trying to pick up the pieces after you get out. I got out, but it's uh, now it's I gotta I gotta get the rest of my siblings out. You know, we all came out pretty messed up from whatever happened with our family.
Speaker 1: So do and if your siblings live uh near where you live.
Speaker 5: Oh, my sister does, but she she got affected up my dad pretty heavily. So she's on that you know, you need to be successful blah blah blah blah and have enough money, David. And you know, they shunned me for about a year and I wasn't allowed to go to uh family gatherings or anything like that for about a year because I've actually told him, hey, bug off, I'm gonna do whatever I want to do. And I was all right, well, don't talk to them. And I was like, well, that's sucks.
Speaker 1: And then listen before we go, I mean, what's your what's your your dream goal?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: I just want to honestly, I just wanted to be content with myself. I just want to be acknowledged by myself.
Speaker 1: I like that. I think that that's a good goal. I think that. You know, Look, I'm priort of you, man. It sounds like you've been able to get a good dent in that by moving away from from your family. A lot of people don't do that. A lot of people will just succumb to, you know, living by their parents' expectations for their entire life. But you know, even though it's hard, I'm glad to hear you making a dent in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks man, Thanks man, It means a lot. I can't even I can't even believe I got.
Speaker 1: A phone call with you, you know for sure.
Speaker 5: Man, I've been watching you for a long time, called you like fifty times to night, told everyone I knew about you. Like, man, it seems like a cool guy. I gotta talk to him.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, did what you say your name was? Your name was? I'm not gonna guess because I'm going to get wrong. What's your name was?
Speaker 5: David?
Speaker 1: David? Okay? I was going to guess Philip and that would have been wrong. Well, thank you so much for calling David. You ever one for us to the night, you too, thinks.
Speaker 10: All from Jim, Jim, that's me?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Lie? Say your name was Jim?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 1: Jay? I am you spell that again?
Speaker 5: Jay?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 1: Can you spell back?
Speaker 6: Am? I? I?
Speaker 4: Jay?
Speaker 1: How have you sinned? Jim?
Speaker 10: Oh lyle? This is this is not our recent sin. It happened a quite a long time ago when I was Oh, I don't know, played eighteen or nineteen. I'm thirty one now, mm hmmm. We lived on a lake, and I guess I don't even know if it's really a sin. It's just kind of something that's fucked up. But I kind of think about more often than that.
Speaker 5: Shill.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 10: So we were We lived on a lake, I said, by the by the dock. This tiny little bird flew up and landed in the water, and it landed far out in the water, far enough to where I couldn't grab it. And it wasn't there for about a minute before it folded, you know, close enough to where I could reach the bird. I pulled the bird out of the water, and it is struggling to breathe. It's it's in a bad place, and morally, I didn't feel that I should sit there and let the bird struggle like that. Now, I'm I'm no avi ay expert by any means, but I assumed the bird was going to die.
Speaker 1: So where was the bird? Wait? So the bird was the bird was dying already because it was because it was drowning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe it was.
Speaker 10: So I pulled it out of the water and it was just like and I just I didn't I don't know. It just it felt bad. It felt really bad to sit there and watch the bird making that noise.
Speaker 1: Mmmm. Well, I guess you, I guess if you put it out of his miseries, that is.
Speaker 10: That that is where it's going to lead to. Yes, I put the bird off its misery. But I just don't know if.
Speaker 1: I was not that bad because if you but I guess you didn't, you didn't know, Like, I don't know, I don't know what I would have done there. I don't know what I would have done there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just I don't know, Like like I said, like, I'm not really a sin per se, but it's it's not maybe the the right thing to have done at the time.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what I would have done because if the bird, because if the bird, you know, you didn't want to watch the bird just sit there and riose in pain?
Speaker 6: Yes, correct, I mean, and you're not you.
Speaker 1: Don't know how to fits not like you are a bird. You can fix it.
Speaker 10: No, And I taking it to a veterinarian or the animal rescue center kind of seemed out of the picture at that point in time.
Speaker 1: Damn. Yeah, it was a tough decision.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 10: I agree it was, and I'm just not sure if I made the right decision at the time. Like I said, it's not recent. This happened quite quite some time ago, but I do think about it every now and again, more often than I should.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What when you think about it? What sort of thoughts do you have that ship man?
Speaker 10: Did I do the right thing? Was that the right choice to make?
Speaker 6: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Have you talked about this with anyone else?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: No, not really?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm No.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm sure somebody knows. I'm sure my mom knows about it or something. I'm sure I told her when it happened, but recently.
Speaker 1: So when you told your mom what happened, what did she said? Did she think you did the the correct thing?
Speaker 10: I think she said something similar to, well, that's kind of fucked up, Jim.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know, she just said, she just said that's kind of fucked up, and then she walked away.
Speaker 10: Dude, Well how she didn't walk away? I mean, I think we continued to talk about it, but.
Speaker 8: It was it was kind of fucked up.
Speaker 1: Make dinner.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you made dinner. I don't regab what happened the rest of that day. I might have eaten that bird.
Speaker 6: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 10: We didn't eat the bird. That that would be fucked up.
Speaker 1: No, that wouldn't have because all right, well theoretically if you ate that bird, wouldn't that have also been the right thing to do, because if you're supposed to use every part of the animal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I'll say, personally, if I die, you can eat me if you want. Just that's an open invitation. If there are any like, like if there are any cannibals out there, and like, you know how when you go to you know, when you're like if you're like addicted to like a drug or something, you got to rehab. They give you a little bit of the drug so you don't go through like intense withdrawal. Yeah, sure, yeah, if they have, if there's some sort of like rehab for cannibals where like cannibal, they turn in cannibals and they need to give them a little bit of human flesh or so so they don't go through withdraw I will, I'll glad volunteer to be the dead guy that they feed to the cannibals for that purpose, and you can eat me if you're dead. I mean, I'm just saying appreciate how I would feel. I mean the bird. I'm sure it didn't have like anything in his wallet about that, but I.
Speaker 10: Don't even think it had a concept of anything close to that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what kind of Maybe it's not with us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, probably that's just in the ground I buried it. That's where it's at.
Speaker 4: It's bones.
Speaker 10: Its bones, my guy.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, Jim, Soon enough will all be bones.
Speaker 10: That is the truest statement I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: You ever won for us in the night.
Speaker 10: Jim, you too, Lyle, thank you for your time.
Speaker 9: All from Josh Josh.
Speaker 2: Josh did not expect to make it on go figure. You never know what do you mean?
Speaker 8: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: And expect to make it on? Josh?
Speaker 2: You called, uh yeah, But statistically speaking, I wasn't going to make it on.
Speaker 1: Who cares about statistics? Josh. You have the heart of the cards and you're not You're not a hard guy. Have we spoken before, Josh?
Speaker 2: No, we have.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love I love this is so I'm so happy, Josh. I mean, not only do I get to be a kick on the computer. Every time I do this stream, I get to talk to tons of brand new people. This is this is incredible. I'm so happy you call in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said, you said a few minutes ago. It's a one and done situation. So we have to make it good, right.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't have any exclusive like, that's not a rule. You know, I'm not going to hang up on you, because I feel like that would be you know. Look, I mean if if someone calls back in, if I get a return caller, you know, that's that's probably a person who you know has been with the stream for a while and you know, coming back, and I'm like, well, and I want to snub these people, you know, So I feel bad making it a rule. But at the same coin, you know a lot of people trying to get in, and you know, you know, anyway, we.
Speaker 2: Try to be fair. How are you, Josh, Well, I'm connecting my ears. So if I drop out for half a second, that's why here we go, it'll come.
Speaker 4: There. We are.
Speaker 2: So so how hast to out sinned?
Speaker 1: There's a question, right sure is how have you sinned?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 2: I have failed to do everything that I can to be successful so that I can help other people.
Speaker 1: You have failed to do everything that you can to be successful that you can help other people. How old do you.
Speaker 2: For a few more days?
Speaker 6: Thirty eight?
Speaker 1: Why do you say you have failed thus far thus far? Okay, when you say you have failed to do everything you can, that's I mean, that's a whole big.
Speaker 2: Well Okay, yeah, that's a bit much. That's a bit much. How about I haven't achieved even you know, basic stable success for myself, so then I'm able to reach out to products.
Speaker 1: But you're not talking about achievements. You're talking about trying. You're saying I have failed to try. You have not that there's a failing to try and trying and failing.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously I haven't tried hard enough, have I?
Speaker 1: Uh? Well, before you do something, I think it's important to define what it is you actually are trying to do. So what is it that you are trying to do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: What you know? They tell you on the airplane that you have to put your on mask on first? Right, Yes, you can't help you can't help anyone else if you if you're not in a position to sure. So so far I haven't put myself in a position to help anyone. Okay, I get up, But what do you put you.
Speaker 1: In a position to help other people?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know the basics, you know, having a stable job, having stable emotions, having a stable schedule, having you know, just general basic stability, things that most people should have and hopefully many.
Speaker 4: People do have.
Speaker 1: Have you made sort of concrete definitions of what stability looks like to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And what are those definitions?
Speaker 2: I mean, having a home, having a job that has enough money to keep that home, keeping that home in order, enough money to pay your bills, you know, like, uh, enough money to see all the uh physical and mental health professionals you need to see, enough to uh to you know, engage in the self care that is needed to keep one healthy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah mmm.
Speaker 1: Have you gone to see I mean for the you know, when you mentioned emotional stability, have you gone to see a license?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I do not have uh uh an appropriate relationship, pirapeutic relationship with a mental health professional. It is a very daunting thing for me. I've reached out and tried a number of times. It hasn't worked out. And you know, you kind of you spend a lot of energy and efforts, you know, sewing your guts and what do you do you go for a while?
Speaker 1: What do you mean, what do you mean you've reached out to? What do you mean you've reached out?
Speaker 2: No, I've gone like I have gone. I'm engaged in the therapeutic process of me the appointments of people, and I've gone to see them and for a very long time time.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, by the way, first of all, first of all, you opened this with saying you haven't tried, okay, and that's wrong.
Speaker 2: You know well how you need it.
Speaker 1: Thus far, forget about whether I used to say that you've tried, you know, I just want to make it clear you've said, you said that you didn't try, and you you have tried.
Speaker 2: I would have to go back and remember my words. But yeah, it's possible. It's possible that I wasn't giving myself enough credit in that particular sense. But the true, the true sin here, since that's what we're talking about, is that you know, I haven't I haven't leveraged my advantages and I haven't vanquished my challenges to the point where I can just participate and you know, not be a drain on society and be an additive factor.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you've gone to you said, you've reached out to these professionals, what and you I'm assuming you've told them everything you've told me to.
Speaker 2: A degree or another. I mean, this is you know, it's been over a long span of time. In my view, hasn't always been quite so clear.
Speaker 1: And when you tell them what you tell when when you tell these therapists what you have told me, what do they tell you?
Speaker 2: Some of them resonate, some of them don't. A lot of them are hacks. A lot of them are trying and are just in the wrong profession. Uh, very few have actually gotten any respect for me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting. You know the term hack I used to do stand up and that was a big thing. That that's that's a that's a big term, and stand up a hack, I think stand up a little bit. But it's funny. I've never heard that in uhuh being I kind of actually I actually kind of like that a little bit. I mean, I know it's cynical.
Speaker 2: Uh well, yeah, you more hack you and more expect to hear a quack. But that's like a question stronger, Yeah, a quack is usually uh, you know, in the medical sense, you know, quack doctors, but.
Speaker 1: A hack quack to me quack and hack, because a quack to me is someone who practices something that's fake, where a hack is someone that.
Speaker 2: Practice is something real poorly. Yes, yeah, yeah, that works.
Speaker 1: But I I I think hack is a funny way to describe a therapist. A lot of them are a bad one, Yeah, a lot of I'm not I.
Speaker 2: Don't mean to pain, yeah, and I don't. So that's the thing. I don't know. They're not all hacks. A lot of them. A lot of them are that thing I don't need to paint everybody, especially there's there's you.
Speaker 6: Know, there's a whole there's a whole herd.
Speaker 2: Of magical unicorn therapists out there, and like I gotta go catch one or one or something. But like it's a it's a daunting task.
Speaker 4: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you've tried.
Speaker 2: I've put in some time. Did you stop trying? I I haven't put in effort in a very.
Speaker 1: Long time, okay. Or do you have a Do you have a job.
Speaker 2: I could have a job.
Speaker 6: How's that one?
Speaker 2: Uh, there's been work that's available to me that I've been unable to overcome my anxiety and go do okay.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like, uh okay, So it sounds like you got to get the the first thing we've been talking about, which is, you know, mental health help before you go out and get a job. You know you you don't want to be taking on all your demons at.
Speaker 2: Once, one thing at a time, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmm. Why is there such a daunting task for you to find the therapist?
Speaker 2: Hcause because I've put too much on it. Really, really, all I need, all I need to get going is someone who can like effectively be an executive assistance, like that would get my day to day j I'm started, and I don't have to get into these psychoanalysis until part sometimes, but you know, I kind of lump it all together and it's like if I go once, then I want that person to be my everything and like it black and white, thinking it's not super healthy.
Speaker 1: You said you need an executive assistant? What do you What do you mean that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like if so, what I mean is, you know, you know how like being rich in the United States, like it doesn't fix problems, but sometimes it does, and sometimes it just helps you avoid them. So there are executives that I've worked with, and you know this, this this personality type is parody in media everywhere. They're a mess. They're a complete mess, and the only reason they're able to function in everyday life is because they have people who they pay to do things for them. So that's a realistic thing. Like if I literally just had the money to pay an executive assistant and kept the schedule, kept me on target, et cetera, you know, poke me in the dressing that I needed to go and definitely enough to get me started. But no one has that kind of money.
Speaker 1: You know, Well, okay, if you needed well okay, well here I'm confused because you're painting a picture of yourself as you're you're painting this image of yourself as you say, you're not contributing to society, but you have enough to do. You have enough that you need to do that would require.
Speaker 2: An assistant, I know, like even basic Okay, I'm saying the effective equivalent of that, not like the actual dude that's his business test. I mean from basic everyday such like you know, like just functioning.
Speaker 1: Okay, you need hell function? I mean, are you have you you know, have you been diagnosed with like a legitimate mental illness.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've received diagnoses of major depressions disorder and borderline personality disorder.
Speaker 1: You you should, again, man, I mean there's not There's not a whole lot I can tell you, but you should continue to definitely, you know. Well, one thing I do want to tell you, and I'm not a real therapist or anything.
Speaker 2: I'm not, you know, no, but you're a thoughtful sould who usually has good opinions.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then here's what I'll tell you. I'll tell you uh uh. You started this out by saying that you haven't been trying, which we determined is not true. You have been trying. You've been putting an effort. I would, if I were you, just continue to put in that effort and you will eventually, I believe, find a mental health professional that clicks with you. And it sounds like that's really what you need, and so I.
Speaker 2: Would answers find ye. Yeah, the answer is always just do it. It's it's difficult to you know, to find the strength to do that, especially after at risk of you know, I don't want to turn the conversation political, but it's been five years of socio political trauma and it's been pretty harsh.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, keep keep staying in the path, man, keep trying to find someone that's the best I can tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's the best anyone could. That's the thing, you know, it's it's it's just you know, you need to hear it as often as possible, and hear it from the right people as all.
Speaker 1: Of course. Man, I appreciate you sharing, Josh Josh right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the word.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well done. I don't know if my brother is listening, but he's He told me that I have to watch your show.
Speaker 1: So helliat, what what's your relationship with your brother?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Uh, he's the only one in my family that I can be particularly close to. All the rest of them are awful conservatives of some sort or another.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you tell real quick before we go, because I'm curious about this. When you tell all this stuff to your brother, I'm assuming you have because you're probably you're closer with him than you are with me, and you've told me all this stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell him to watch the odds, So.
Speaker 1: All right, tell him to watch the vod and then listen to what he says, because he seems like he's a smart guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, he knows this stuff. You know, what is it?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: What does he usually tell you when you when you come to him for advice?
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, there's not really anything that anyone can tell me. And and and that's the thing. It's like, Uh, sometimes the best thing you can do for someone is just let them know that you're there for them and not tell them what to do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well listen, man, you have a good rest of the night, Josh, and good luck to you.
Speaker 2: For you too. I appreciate your time. Good man, I have a good thing.
Speaker 1: That was thirteen minutes that did not feel like thirteen minutes.
Speaker 9: All from what Mark?
Speaker 7: Tick?
Speaker 1: Stop? Yeah? How you doing? Doug?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 6: Player? What's going on?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: What's what's up with you? How have you? Sin?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Big?
Speaker 3: A genre?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 3: All around?
Speaker 1: A genre? Like a genre, a genre of sin.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You you tell me what you got?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: You you tell me? Where are we going here?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Shit?
Speaker 3: In directions man on the nearest sin that would be worth a ship. Not so much lately now that I'm a dad man. But you know, when I was a kid, I was shipped.
Speaker 1: When you were a kid, you were a piece of ship pretty much. How so that's the worst thing you did. It's not gonna make it's not gonna make me. It's not gonna it's not gonna piss me off.
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 3: No, not going to piss you off. No, I'm I'm an actual piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Would you would you do when you were a kid?
Speaker 3: Oh, just steady sold drugs, was a piece of ship, lied a lot and thought I was all about myself. But you know, when you have kids, man, it starts to do your reality chick.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Okay, so you you you have kids now?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Are your kids anything like how you were when you were a kid?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Uh what why do you think that is? Do you think that the way that you raise them is different than how you were raised?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: In fact, in fact absolutely, you know, learn from the mistakes and travel forward.
Speaker 1: That's really cool because you know a lot of the times you hear about, you know, sort of chains of that.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, your your dad treats you shitty, so you treat your kids shitty. You know, it sounds like you've broaken broken a chain of sorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, man, My kids are happy and healthy, man, in the right direction. That's just wasn't lucky enough to have that direction. Man, it's all.
Speaker 1: That's cool. What do you think factored into that? What do you think I'm allowed you to break this chain?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: The fear?
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I've never really been scared in my life until the first pregnancy. Man, I didn't. I didn't realize how scared shit actually got. So that kind of stacked me up a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Why were you scared?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Man, I was.
Speaker 3: I wasn't doing a very good job of taking care of myself. Man's scared shit at me home. I'm gonna take care of somebody else that needs you know what I mean. It's just reality. I was living life for me, man, that's all. That's a pretty self centered, shitty way of going mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know, to talk about I I initially I didn't want to talk about the previous car, but I want to bring up sort of what they were talking about because they were mentioning, you know, and I sort of have my own thoughts about this. You know, they're mentioning that you know, it's important to take care of yourself before you take care of others. And you know, I don't have a refined I generally believe that, but I have read some things about how you know, and thought of in my own head of some things of like you know, I feel like you can do both simultaneously, or help others as a way of helping yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh kind of man, It kind of comes down to that old school shit. Can't help unless you help yourself, Like I can't help if I'm not producing to help them. You know, I'm still being a jackass. And you got to lead by example, and you know.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 1: What would you say is the biggest difference between you now and you then? If you have to pick one key aspect caring? Caring? You care? You didn't care then, but now you care. We had a caller This is kind of a round out the evening here. We had a caller towards the beginning and she was telling us that she's about nineteen and she did not care about anything, did not care about other people, had a hard time caring. What would you say to someone like that? It has a hard time caring?
Speaker 3: Well, you can't make anybody care. You know, they have to find something to give a shit about. You know, something has to be important to them, you know. I mean, not caring is kind of a mental illness, man. It's just a self centered way of life. And some people get stuck in it, man. They find safety and security in it, man, because they don't want to trust anybody else, and if they care about somebody else, that leaves them open to get hurt and shit. You know, you know it's a scary thing.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like to me, your solution to that was that you ended up finding something that you cared about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean I didn't find it, kind of found me, you know it. You know it's I mean, you know how accidental pregnancy works, and so I was just it was just the eye opener for me, man. You know, I just realized that, holy shit, man, I'm gonna have to take care of this little midget that genuinely needs me. Man, And you know, it changed my life.
Speaker 1: How many kids do you have?
Speaker 3: I have two?
Speaker 1: No, for the second. Second one was an accident. First, okay, cool? How old are I?
Speaker 3: My oldest is sixteen and my youngest is eight.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay, sixteen is cool because you can I feel they're like a real person.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's really cool watching them grow. We're actually friends. You communicate. Man, it's really awesome see his personality and it's really awesome.
Speaker 1: Do you have any activities in particularly like to do with your son?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gets into art. And when I was younger, I used to write graph a lot and I got somewhat some are pretty good. I got putting a couple of magazines and shit like that. And when he got old, ye showing the stuff. Man, I started showing him and I told him I'm not cool with him going out fucking know people ship like I was.
Speaker 9: But he can.
Speaker 3: You know, he can draw on black books and inspire himself and find different art, different ways to express himselves.
Speaker 1: You know, are you still involved as an artist in anyway?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily go out and smash it anymore, but if I do any kind of kid up, man, nowadays, I'm kind of a kind of what I used to hate when I was a kid. But I only really hit legal ship now man, because you know, how do I tell my kid I'm in jail for painting somebody else's ship.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's what you do for a living.
Speaker 3: I'm curious actually build customer motorcycles.
Speaker 1: Man, that sounds really cool. Are you do you like is there any artistry in that? Do you like paint them or graffiti type?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, design?
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily paint. My part of the shop is is fabricating and giving a lot of ideas for design for their bike because a lot of guys are coming with money but no creativity, and that's kind of where I coming in.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, man. M hmm. Do you do you see anything in your son that maybe uh you had in you when you were sixteen that you didn't like that worries you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a little bit of a little bit of paranoia about my surroundings and ship. But that came from just not having anybody to talk to. Man, And he has somebody to talk to, so you know, he can he can be completely honest with me, man, even if he's gonna get in trouble or whatever. You know, he knows he can trust me. So yeah, he you know, he has all those little little traits I used to have, you know, but you know he's got somebody to talk to. That's a difference.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. And are you married?
Speaker 3: I was, and thank god I'm not anymore because that was fucking hell mhm.
Speaker 1: Uh Are you single now you're dating anyone?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a girlfriend. Man, she's fucking she's pretty awesome. Kind of YouTube new to my GIMI ship about girls, man, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Do the kids like her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that's that's the number one.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: That's kids don't get along with it, no matter how much I like her. Issues out m.
Speaker 1: Seems like you got you got a good life.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: You gotta have some good stuff going on, you know. I feel like you're a good success story for you know a lot of people. I mean, because you're how old you good for I guess I am.
Speaker 3: I'm actually forty now.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: It's fucking crazy seeing it. I love but I'm forty now.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I see. That's cool to me because you know we've had you know, I know it's awesome because I love I love having like you know, younger callers and older collers are in the same thing. Because you know, we had that girl earlier who was like, I don't care about anything. I don't care about anything, and it's like you know, it's cool to see how you can evolve from you know, not caring about anything or having had, you know, a shitty past or anything, into you know, having a pretty good life and a family and the thing you enjoy doing.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you right now, if she was, if she was claiming that she didn't care so much and trying to convince people, that mean she probably does care about something. She definitely doesn't want anybody to know that.
Speaker 1: Well, listen to God, this is a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you too, man to meet together?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you have the rest of the name?
Speaker 3: YouTube?
Speaker 7: All from Tim?
Speaker 6: Tim?
Speaker 4: Baby? What up?
Speaker 1: Not much going with you?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: What are you doing right now? Tim?
Speaker 7: I'm reading, uh, reading the chat and listening to your stream.
Speaker 1: You're reading anything good going on in the chat? I hope you're not reading chat right now? But was anything? Was anything interesting happening?
Speaker 7: Not much? People are just being mean to other people. That's what goes down, you think.
Speaker 1: So, you know, here's what I you know, what I'll say about that is that I often I've done this before. Actually I've rot Sometimes i go back and I'll rewatch my VODs because I'm curious, you know, I do. You know, I don't. I don't read the chat a whole lot when I'm on the phone, so you know, I'll sometimes I go back and I'll read it in the VODs, but I'll sometimes I've done this before, I'll count I'll watch the chat and I'll count the comments in terms of like, uh, okay, that's a good one, that's a nice one, that's a nice one, that's neutral, that's neutral, that's mean, that's neutral, that's nice, that's nice, that's mean, that's mean, And I'll count them, and I'll be like, Okay, what's you know. There's gotta be some sort of I feel like I'm in the process of developing some sort of mathematical equation for this where you could just plug in a VOD and you can get a number, like a score of how nice your chat is. That would be interesting, But.
Speaker 7: That again, you look a scanner on your your chat or something.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, I'll have this and just said, this would be an interesting thing to be invented, some sort of chat scanner that could because the hard part of that is how do you out I mean, I don't I'm not a computer person, but how do you get a computer to judge whether or not a sentence is mean, nice or neutral. But yeah, machine learning something like that, I'll go through in my own because like if someone is like because like let's say someone types in, you know, fuck this guy, you know, uh, you know, that's a bad you know, if the thing reads fuck, and then it's like, all right, that's bad. But if someone's like, this guy is fucking cool, then that's a good one. But it says fuck. Anyway, I'll go through my own sample sizes. I've noticed the chat is majority like eighty percent at least, which I think is pretty good. Eighty percent pretty positive, you know. But the thing is, the thing is I mean, this is just the thing in general. This is the thing in general when you're on the internet and in life and the mean stuff it's, unfortunately, just the way that our brains work. It's so much more potent than the nice stuff. You notice it more even if there's less.
Speaker 7: Of it, right, Yeah, I know, it's like it sticks out because it's negative basically, it's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that always bothers me because then, like you know, if there's a chat going on and you know, nine people are being nice, and one of them is mean. You know, people will be like, oh, the chat's being mean, but it's like, no, nine, it's just the one person. But they are like harnessing the power of the negativity, which is you know, yeah, I get you. I hate when I promised I'm gonna stop ranting in two seconds, but I hate when like I'll go on I've noticed the thing. I'll go on Twitter and they'll be like a celebrity or some Twitter person like having a public argument with I don't know, let's say it's like Chrissy Tiagan or whatever. I'll use her as example, Like if Christy Tagan's having an argument with someone, like clapping back at someone who said something mean about her, and then she types something he said, and I'm like, you know what, You're spending time and I got to take my own advice on this, but I'm like, you're spending time engaging with this person that hates you. Meanwhile, you've got thousands of unread dms that are like, yeah, I love you, You're incredible, and you're just you're like, ah, this is what. There's an abundance to that. You see one mean person, you engage with that and I'm like, well, why are you engaging with the one bad person? You got all these but nice people that you just you're leaving on red. You're choosing to elevate the one mean part. I never got that. I never stood that on Twitter anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's no reason to focus on the negativity. I guess you're right, like all the positive thoughts are basically kind of what you should be focusing on, and don't be don't be a negative Nancy. I guess right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if someone someone types out one of these actors like, oh, your movie sucks, and then in a retweet, and the meanwhile, under that tweet, there's fifty different tweets being like that movie is awesome, and they never they never type back to the people who say your movie's awesome, never goes oh thank you. I appreciate that they always go the type of one guy, your movie sucks, Well you should you know die anyway? How about you soon?
Speaker 7: My name's not actually Tim, so that's sim SI number one.
Speaker 1: But lying that's a sin, yeah number one. Have you I was at the first one, as were you a clean slate before you called in?
Speaker 7: Not really a clean slate? I don't think anybody is, But.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: You know, everybody does stuff they don't they don't really want to do. I guess it's like it's hard to think about the thing, like I you know, most people don't as long as you live your life and you're happy, I guess I don't know. Like there's a guy that called in earlier that said, you know, he's religious, and you know, I agree as well. I'm I consider myself slightly religious, but I think to a certain point, you know, like I think, you know, as long as if that helps you, that's awesome. Like I love that idea. I love the idea that like, if you can think about something that made somebody else feel bad, and you can you can get that off your chest. Hopefully it's you know, making recompense with somebody else that you've wronged. I think that's the best way to go about life, not to steer around the conversation. But I don't think I've done too much wrong recently. I think, you know, maybe you know doing this you speed every once in a while or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, listen you first of all, your name isn't Tim. You lied and lying was your sin? Do you lie often?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: I don't think so this is.
Speaker 1: Rare for you to lie. Do you remember any lies that you've told in the past before the one you told this evening, which, by the way, you know, you came clean about the lie pretty quick. I feel like this is only I mean, in terms of lie points, you probably get back seventy five percent of your lie. So you've probably came out about twenty five percent of a lie because you came clean about the lie almost immediately. It wasn't a long, calm lie you didn't have. You didn't you didn't really build any compound interest on that lie. So you're a clean slate. You're getting into heaven. How are you excited?
Speaker 7: Uh No, I don't think that's always true. You gotta there's always things that you gotta you know, was it a confessed or whatever before you get to heaven. So I don't know. There's there's always things and things in life you regret doing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: See, that's I'm not going to get into heaven because if you're telling me that it takes if to get into heaven, all you have to do is not kill people. I'm getting in, but if you have to take act, hopefully I'm getting in. Yeah, well, if I mean, I drive a car, so every day I could theoretically end up killing someone accidentally. You know, I mean, I text and dry everyone's texting, I'm playing. I play Flappy Bird while I'm driving because I get bored, and no I don't. Actually I play duetal Jump and uh, you know, so I could kill someone, but for now I haven't. So I'm good. But if you have to do anything act, if you have to actively do good things or actively pray to God, I'm not I'm not getting it. I'm I'm I'm too lazy for that, even if it's all even if it's all of eternity and I only have to do it, I'm I'm not kidding in. But I haven't killed anyone.
Speaker 7: Mh.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, thank you for I'm not gonna lie I did about I talked over you. I talked for the majority of this. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 7: I'm feeling like I made you feel better, which is you know, always good? I mean, you know, I think I think you did. You did spread wisdom. I think that you know most of what you've said. It sounds like it's it's sinking in for a lot of people. People are listening, So I think I think it's a good conversation. If if the end of the conversation is enlightenment, then I think that's I think we did a good job here.
Speaker 1: Do you disagree? Do you want to challenge me on anything I've said? I invited openly because I mean this would be to be terrible if I was allowed to just go on without anyone challenging anything I've said, then I could just say, you know what, terrible things all the time.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, I don't know how I challenge what you said. I mean, most of the stuff is pretty logical. I think, like, you know, don't murder people. I mean, like going to challenge you on that kind of stuff? You know, I mean like make me a bad person? You know, so I would, I would think.
Speaker 1: So, well, listen, you know, only get can judge.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 7: I want to give a shout out my buddies. My buddy's in the chat room, Quindo Ley fer Noort in my Steady Snacks. You know those guys. Those guys keep me sane.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to hear that you're feeling sane, Tim, and I appreciate you calling in Thanks my guy, you have a wonder for us of the night.
Speaker 7: You too, Dick.
Speaker 2: Never goes on the line, taking your phone calls every night
Speaker 1: Never goes to his I was teaching you abou