Speaker 1: Hi, I'm George Norian. Welcome to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Like us on Facebook, tell your friends and share.
Speaker 2: Us with everyone.
Speaker 1: This is an exciting new network that will feature podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Now, please sit back and enjoy Dark Becomes Light with Heidi Hollis.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to cost Am, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with Me Highty Hollis on the iHeartRadio. Hey, Coast to Coast, I am the Paranormal Podcast Network. Welcome to my show. Remember each week this is where you go through when you want to learn the latest when it comes to anything I ordinary, from shadow people to half Man to Bigfoot and ghosts and angels, Jesus encounters. I don't care what is happening in your neighborhood, in your family, in your mind. When it comes to the strangeness of this planet, we're going to talk about it here. In fact, I invite you the listener, to go to my main website, which is Heidi Hollis dot com or shadow Folks dot com and tell me your stories. If you want me to talk about a certain topic here on this program. This is your opportunity. If there's something in the news, if there's something that you saw when you're five years old and you just want to get some level headed advice. I am someone who has been there seeing that, experienced it, freaked out, found some answers, wrote about it, got over it, and now I am trying to help other people do the same thing and get over this stuff and you know, work it out, and you know, I got to tell you guys. You can also go and check out my paranormal comic strip. It's called the Outlanders coomic dot com or on Instagram at the Outlanders Comic and guess what. On Facebook, I have a couple of groups because I want people to know that they can indeed learn with each other. Okay, Paranormal Pledge that is for anybody who has experienced anything out of the ordinary, and we take the pledge to tell people so this doesn't seem so strange anymore paranormal. Let's make it normal. And also shadow people and hat Man Experiencer. That group is about people who have experienced these things and you get to meet the source of the topic, which is me. Uh, and we try to have some conversations about what it is that's going on, and to also keep keep our ears on this too, because it is changing, it is evolving, and I'm not having it and uh, yeah, we're gonna We're gonna keep the conversation going so it doesn't get away from us. And uh, you know, I gotta tell you on social media at one Heidi Hollis. That's put a one in front of my name. H E I D I h O L L I S follow me there, send me messages. Yes, I do really try to respond to people's messages, and uh, you know, keep in touch. And also don't forget YouTube dot com forward slash Heidi Hollis, I have some interesting video up there. And I am getting closer and closer, guys, to telling you something you would have never expected, because I know I haven't the story, the story of Shadow People hat Man, it gets bigger and more involved on levels you just can't even you just can't even imagine. So very soon I'm gonna be talking about what that all entails, and I'm gonna be disclosing it hopefully I'm a YouTube channel within the next several months, and just kind of go there because it's time. I was told that there would be other steps and understandings and that Shadow People hat Man topic and the experiences we're gonna get out of control and guess what it is through the roof, Absolutely through the roof, and it's heartbreaking, children, adults, people who have seen them once or people that have seen them every night. It's horrific. It's horrific. And there's a reason behind all of this. Okay, there is a big reason, and it's time that people get themselves corrected on their way of thinking and doing things. Okay, these things like to go after people who are gifted and evolving. You get me evolving. No, you won't hear this anyplace else, and if you do, well, I'm not surprised people are trying to grab things and make it into I don't know, something that makes it seem like they're really smart. But coming from myself, this is coming at you. How can I say there's no filter on it? Okay, it didn't go from somebody else. It came from my memories and also having had contact with beings who first informed me about what these beings are. And they told me not to worry because I'm like, I'm a college kid. I'm writing a book about this because of what I mean, who's going to read my book? And they said, don't you worry about that? Let us take care of that. I'm like, okay, So I wrote the book. I would I stopped even trying to be a therapist here. I graduated college. Took me two months to write that book, four years to get it published, and it was sent all over the place. And let me tell you, I got into the back of my van, drove my friends around. I would be in the front of the van doing that, and I would go different conferences and conventions, you know, and talk about the phenomena. I would talk and sell myself published book and you know, just have at it and hope that people got the message. Well, Coast to coast came along. George Norri gave me the chance and I got the opportunity to talk about my book, The Secret War, and it's never ended. I've been talking about this for a couple of decades now, and it all started with myself it in the road and knowing and remembering, this is what I was supposed to be doing in this life. And you know, if you get into near death experiences and you watch some of these stories, you hear some of these stories and the people are like, oh my goodness, I designed my own life. I'm supposed to be doing this and that well, I remember agreeing to come here and to do exactly what I've been doing. But there's a part I didn't know the exact details about, but I knew there was more, okay, and it is really beyond. It's beyond. And so yeah, so doing this talking about these things, it is a big passion. It is my only passion, and it's what drives me every single day, like I am always looking to what more can I do today to make sure people get the proper message. And you know, it's really heartbreaking when I hear it get distorted and people losing their lives trying to be met with hat man or shadow people. That was never the intention. The intention was to warn against Now, why are these things after people? Well, hat Man's name, I discovered is actually named Arimon. And you know, a lot of people want to get into the history of things. But I've talked about it here on this program before. Rudolph Steiner, I wasn't familiar with his work, unfortunately. And one of my friends shows me an image of a sculpted head and it looks like an alien of a sort, right, And I'm like, oh, my goodness, who did such a great sculpture of hat Man? And my friend's like what. I'm like, that's hat Man right there, that's hat Man. And she's like, Heidi, Rudolph Steiner did this AE hundred years ago and he said, one hundred years from now is when this Aramann character would surface and become a major problem. And he is, it is hat Man. I didn't know what that was that I was looking at, but I knew I knew who it was. I didn't know who made that, but a prediction by a man who is multifaceted I've learned creating the Waldorff door schools and being an architect and the founder of anthroposophy. I mean, my goodness, he is something else and a lot of different hands and a lot of different things. And Araman, according to Steiner, had a very similar goal as to what I understand. He is aiming to get people to get so caught up in things where they get sucked into it, very much like technology, making us disregard that we have a soul, putting our energy into things that don't count. And people who are very insightful or creative or could see or hear things that most people cannot, you know, like psychic, Even those are the people who get targeted because that shows evolution, okay, and that is not something that shadow people or hat Man would want. Guess what same with Armann. It's to trap people, to trap their souls, their essence so they do not continue to progress. So that's crazy, isn't it? To know one hundred years prior that somebody saw this thing coming and did such a great rendition of it, And here I am one hundred years later. Indeed, picking up now, I remembered there were to be others like myself here, but I didn't know who it would be, and I sure didn't didn't know how to find him. Well, I guess I missed him. By one hundred years. But yeah, it's a long winded story, but I wanted to get that out to you guys. So you can look up Erman and Rudolf Steiner and look at the sculpted head. It's on my website heidihallis dot com and you can see him there because it is absolutely hat man. And uh, you know, I gotta tell you, guys, guess what today's show is all about. Here I am talking and talking. Today's show is all about your stories. Yeah, I'm doing another one because I have so many emails and I am doing my best to get caught up, and I never know what I grab, and I just go for it and just grab and uh it's it's amazing the stories that come up. And I have to tell you you guys. Recently I jumped on with George Nori and did a program and was talking about how the world is preparing the churches essentially to explain to the rest of us how aliens fit into the mix of faith. Okay, so every get ready for that one. So I was talking about that. Got a chance to speak about synesthesia. My friend Maureen Seberg. She's got a new book coming out August eighth, and it goes to show that we are super super robots, superhuman, superhuman. And her book is called Fearfully and Wonderfully made right out of the Bible, but the latest science on what it is that we as humans can see, feel, and do and absolutely prove it we are magnificent. Never ever put down the human potential of what we are capable. Oh got it. That's great, all right, So we're gonna get to your emails here soon. The Outlandish Corner is coming up next to you, guys. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis, I Heart Radio and Coast to Coast Damn Paranormal Podcast Network. We'll be right back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis Adi I Heeart Radio and Coast to Coast Damn Paranormal Podcast Network. Oh my goodness, you guys. I have some serious emails for the Outlandish Corner. We're gonna go into that here, and I want to remind you to find me on social media, all of social media pretty much. TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, at one Heidi Hollis and also don't forget to go check out they all later's comic on Instagram. All right, we're gonna dive on in. I don't know where these emails are going to, and I do not edit them, so oftentimes you might hear me pause because I'm just trying to make sense of what is supposed to be there and is not because people miss words. Okay, it just is what it is, all right, This one says, dear Heidi. That's me. Back when I was three, me and my mom were living in an apartment building. I don't remember much of that day, but I remember having a nightmare about them. In the dream, I was in my house in the living room. It was dark, but this type of darkness was unusual. You've got a great memory for three years old. It was almost as if the darkness in the area was glowing. Ooh no, that's interesting. It was a glowing darkness, guys, is not something and the room seemed a lot bigger. Oh I got chills. I had something like that happen. Oh, really really crazy. Even though it was dark, I could see a man standing in front of the living room doorway. He she It was covered with darkness, and I couldn't see any detail's eyes or anything at all. Even when the light shined on it. You know that is common. It like takes the light away. I don't think it's absorbing the light. It's not reflective of the light. It just takes it away. Is that weird?
Speaker 4: So weird? Okay?
Speaker 2: Continuing, This was my first time seeing the shadows. Believe it or not, they say, And that's what they call them. That's what the aliens call them. By the way, they call them the shadows. And they continue. It was like the darkness was taking the form of a man. I remember being scared and terrified as I saw him. I don't blame you. I guess it was an instinct. But I hid in front of a staircase that had two steps in the middle of the living room, a dumb move on my part, since I could have gone in my room and shut the door. I curled up in a ball with my head on the ground, hoping the shadow would pass. Hey, give yourself a break, you were at three years old. Oh oh my goodness. Instead, I heard him walk closer to me. Oh no. As the carpet creaked, I felt its hand touch my head out. Oh no, no no, and everything went black. Oh that's horrible. Oh, that's horrible. No, no, no, no, this is no good. I woke up on my bed, scared and confused. What so you mean to tell me? This thing touch you and suddenly you were knocked out and brought to your bed. Huh. I went to my mom's room for comfort and got in her bed. As I laid down, I saw this shadow in the doorway of her bedroom watching me. Oh no, no, no, no, this is not no. For some reason, I was brave enough to yell and call it stupid countless times and ordered it out of the room. Wow, three years old, that's pretty brazen. I love that a three year old told it. I love that my mom, who was awake, didn't seem to see what I was seeing, even though this time I was awake. Maybe it didn't sense any fear for me at that time because it decided to leave and this time, Oh okay, I got bad chills. I got bad chills. It had a cape or cloak flowing behind it as it disappeared into the air. Oh guys, that is a big battye. No, that's hat man, that's hat man. I knew that it wasn't the same shadow from my dream, but a different one. After that night, I had more and more dreams of the shadows or shadow people. I gotta tell you, guys, I gotta stop right there, because that's hat Man. That is not a shadow being. Okay, I get it. I know that he can form himself from shadow, and I did. It was my fault. I was the one. When I first introduced hat Man Shadow to the world, I called him hat Man Shadow. But as the story evolved and I got more information, I realized and learned he's something more than a mere shadow. Because that's just the understatement of the century. It is not that he is very solid, very real, and yeah, he can blend into the shadows and step out from the shadows, but he wears an outfit for crying out loud. He is very very much in this realm when he wants to be all right, So continuing, Strangely, they always touched my head for some reason. I don't know why. I even have some sort of a scar or mark on my chest after a dream one night. What that's crazy. That's horrible right there, That's horrible. So that makes me think alien. Right, you guys have heard of scoop marks, aliens making scars of that sort well, hello shadow people, hat Man. They work with alien beings, and hat Man looks like an alien straight up. Okay, and they continue. I still have that scar to this day, even when the dream stopped when I was eight years old. Wow, you know this person, I'm pretty certain they've had a combination of experiences. When you have had hat Man sounds like coming several times and touching your head. I mean, you're a little kid. It's I think it was trying to be endearing towards you. And this is where people get confused, like, oh, it's a comforting thing. Oh, this is an angel, this is a guardian. No, no, you guys heard the terror of this kid and his little soul screaming out like no, go away. Not good. Isn't it something that the instincts of a three year old are better than a lot of adults. Yeah, because I get people who are like, oh, there's different types of shadow people. There's ones that are guardians. Oh no, no, there are not. There's some that are good. No, no, no, no, no. They are not your friends. They are not there to protect you for fun. They're trying to protect their food. You know, you ever see a dog trying to guard their food. Okay, so yeah, they might nip at somebody that might infiltrate their space. Oh look, they're guarding me. Now, they're guarding their food, their plate of food. Do not be deceived. Okay. I hate to hear that that is getting put out there, absolutely the wrong way. Ugh, angering, absolutely angering. So people think it's harmless. I'm just gonna go and talk about this on a sort of website on your stuff and then put it all wrong. Oh oh no, so bad, so bad. It's causing harm because the people imagine that you read about hat man being a good guy, you wake up to him in your bedroom. You're like, oh, come on, have seed, sit down here, let's get cozy. So tell me what's your favorite color? Oh? Black? Oh cool? You gave an invitation to the devil. Okay. You do not want people to put their guard down. You want people to put their foot in his back, okay, to kick him out and the sprinkles and Jesus on it so he doesn't come back. Okay. Very important to know who your enemy is because when you do, be able to defend yourself and look for his opposing force. Indeed, indeed, now this is an interesting, interesting set of circumstances, because it sounds like this poor kid was absolutely being abused, repeatedly, having this thing come, always touching your head, trying to get in your head, trying to get comfort. And again children, think about that. Think about having a three year old and if a stranger, even at a grocery store, every time you saw them, would come and stroke your child's head, how'd you feel about that? I mean, think about that. This is not innocent. It is getting into personal space. And then you got to think of and a lot of people like, oh, well, it can't be bad because we have this protection of But to the age of twelve, when we could speak for ourselves, you know, it's that level of innocence that protects us. Here's a three year old, guys, a three year old. That's why I say, you know that level of protection. I hear you. But these things are cheating. Okay, they're absolutely cheating. He's three years old, and he says, I remember having a nightmare about them and in their dreams and what it is doing to them. So it comes into your dreams and it's like you're playing catch or something and you're with a friend and you're like, come on into the house. Let's get some lemonade or something. You invited them though it was a dream. You let them in. You let them in. I know it's cheating. This kid would know it's cheating. These things know that they're cheating, but they're still doing it and they're getting away with it. This is why there's a problem that protective element. There's something wrong. This is why these things are growing exponentially. We have to be aware that we have a soul first off, and that it's a dinner bell m h calling all shadow people and hat man to come and have a taste. It's the flavor of today, everybody my foot. That's what I want to tell it. And some holy water to wash it down. All right, you guys, we got some more emails. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Hidy Hollis on the iHeart Radio It Coast to Coast dam Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Will be right back, welcome back.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Darkly Comes Blight with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast I am Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm kind of kind of giggling because I can't believe I said I was serving up the flavor of my foot. You guys, I want to remind you guys to go and check out my main website and tell me your stories at Heidihollis dot com and also find me on social media at one Heidi Hollis and uh yeah, if you always reach out to me there. Okay, you guys serving up a slice of foot for these demons. AnyWho? We got another email here, all right, This one says dear Heidi again. That's me. Back in nineteen eighty nine, when my husband and I married and moved into our first home together, the couple we bought it from said they were moving to Florida, which we found out later that they didn't do. Ooh ooh. We joked at the time that the husband looked as if he had seen a ghost and acted like he couldn't wait to get out of that mobile home. But we liked it a lot. It was cute and looked practically new. They were set up. I got bad chills that went right down my spine. I got bad chills. Ooh, that's so wrong, you know, I think that's just that should be put into the rules. You got to say if there's like some demon living in the house. Okay, shoot, I wouldn't be serious about it, all right, it continues. People back then did not talk about paranormal stuff, and there were certainly no shows on the TV about them, so we were slow to admit what was going on in there. The TV turned off and on by itself a lot. Oh boy. We blamed it on a neighbor having the same TV remote. Oh that that's good. What not that lasts for so long? The bedroom fan would turn off and on. Also, there's also this black sticky stuff on the phone buttons. We had no cell phones then. That had to be cleaned. Wow. One night my husband accused me of spilling coke on the phone and not cleaning it. Huh. I wasn't a soda drinker. We would hear loud cat purrs and what sounded like a cat running up and down the hallway, which would not have been weird, but we would be in bed with our two cats, whom also heard it. We would laugh everything off. Okay, I gotta tell you guys something real quick. Because I had a pet cat, and I gave my pet cat was all black to my sister and she had him for several years and he unfortunately passed right in the house and she buried him out back. And to this day, I mean, he was a very reclusive cat, always hiding and only you know, when everybody was kind of settled down in the evening, he'd come out and just be this friendliest, big black kitty cat with an overbite and giant fangs. Okay, and his name was Pyramid. He's a sweet kitty. And he died and I'm telling you, in his after life, he is the most active cat, okay, running all around having a good old time. I saw him in the house. My sister's kids have seen him running around. I mean, he's just very active and he looks very solid, and the kids are like, he's sitting on my bed, you know. I'm like, oh, it's just Pyramid. You know, they're chill about it. But imagine the next person coming in to the house and they see a big black, big fanged cat or running through. I always wondered, I'm like, they're gonna be like, oh my gosh, we have a demon cat running around. You know. It's it would be taken out of perspective, right, it really would. I can understand he's active but he's harmless, and I think he just likes being around family, like, oh, nobody's bothering me, even you know, they could see me still, but he was just so painfully shy. He is just having the time of his afterlife. And yeah, so it's just funny. So I'm just listening to this. I'm like somebody's kiddy.
Speaker 4: Cat, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, you know that's exactly what would happen, somebody pumping in my sister's house late. All right, So continuing, one thing we didn't talk about was the black shadow. Oh that would dart around just in our peripheral view. We would explain everything away for the next two years until our son was born in the fall of nineteen ninety three. His presence in the mobile home escalated the activity. You guys, this is common right here. A new baby escalates paranormal activity. Food. Everybody that lunching like sound I was talking about it's a dinner bell unexperienced soul coming in and ooh, a little morsel in order. Okay, So it escalated the activity to where we had to acknowledge that something was going on. He was a very colicky baby, so we didn't get much that first year, my husband would get angry and punch holes in the walls. What and even kicked a hole in the metal bottom of the screen door. Yepes, Okay, that's not good. When our son was old enough to walk, he would wake up screaming and crying and running to our room. Every night he would tell us about a man that played with his toys and a green owl that watched him at night. Okay, okay, okay, all right, I can imagine who the man is. Can you guys raise your hand y? Yeah, you in the back?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 2: Hat man ah and watched him at night? A green ow? Do you guys? You guys know what an owl represents?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I shouldn't say represents, but oftentimes people who have seen aliens report seeing owl wolves in their bedroom. And you think about it, the mesmerizing eyes. They just kind of lock you in and hypnotize you to see other things. And I'm not surprised hat man seen a right right alongside of him. So AnyWho continuing here, there was also red water dripping from the ceiling. Red water. Really. One night, after calming him down and tucking him into our bed, I sleepily walked down the hallway to his room to turn off his night light. As soon as I did that, I turned around and saw a large shadow of a man ew ew just head, neck and shoulders. Oh oh oh, okay, hold on all right, I wanna see where this goes. I wonder if this is the head and shoulder shadow, because headed shoulder shadow for you guys that don't know, have it on my website Heidihollis dot com. And there's this this rounded shoulder thing. It doesn't have much of a neck. Oh, she says, there's a neck, but uh, we'll see, we'll see. I'll continue with the description. But head and shoulder shadow just kind of loosely looks like a guy standing there, but he usually doesn't have a neck, so maybe she is talking about hat man. Okay, so just head, neck and shoulders on the door. You saw a large shadow of a man head, neck and shoulders on the door leading out of the room. It was darker than the unlit room. There goes that darkness again. I froze terrified, with the word evil screaming in my mind. Oh my gosh, I have such chills right now. It hit the back of my elbows, tops of my thighs. Ugh. The black figure seemed to stare back at me. It tilted its head to one side, as if to say, well, now, I guess you can finally see me. Ough ouh iky iky Oh, my chills, they have grown, they have doubled. Then it started around to the back of the door, lightning fast, and was gone, oh oh oh, okay, I'm I'm I'm not kidding you. I'm like, absolutely filled with goosebumps. Can you imagine that you see a shadow and you're like, oh, it kind of looks like a man. Oh my god, it's tipping its head and it ran. That's horrifying. That's horrifying. I flew out of that room and woke up my husband. All I could say was made and in room, pointing down the hall. I'm sure you're frozen in fear. I'm absolutely feeling it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: My husband was in that room pounding on the walls and yelling for it to get out of our home. You know, you guys, I have synesthesia, Okay, I've talked about that mirror touch synesthesia where I could feel other people in that when I say I'm getting these goosebumps right now, and that anger and that terror, it just it hits me so hard sometimes and I'm feeling it. I moved our son into our room the next day and closed his bedroom off.
Speaker 4: I don't blame you.
Speaker 2: We all slept together every night. I hung a picture of Jesus in our bedroom and had the church bless a cross necklace for us each to wear. That's a amazing I wear my cross necklace all the time. I don't take it off, but I blessed it myself because it's true. Your faith is stronger than the next person, because it's yours, right, makes it more personal, all right? Continuing, one night, we were all woke up by a loud banging on our bedroom door. Oh that's move out day. That's the move out day, everybody. That's when you go and get those bags, and you're like, I don't care what's in this house. I'm just gonna go now, and I'm gonna wave goodbye, slowly, slowly.
Speaker 4: I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done. Something's at the bedroom door, not the house door, but the bedroom door. I just I don't, I don't even I just can't. I just can't. I just imagine that what that kid was going through. Imagine Okay, all right, you know I gotta finish this email after the break. If you guys don't forget to go check out theother f word dot com is my books on faith for children and adults, and I think you will dig it. All right, you guys, you are listening to darktcoms Light with me hey Hollis on iHeartRadio at Coast to Coast a AM Paranormal Podcast Network. We'll be written, welcome back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Lights with me Heidi Hollis on iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast he AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Thanks just for the break. I was reading about a horrific email with something pounding at these people's bedroom door. Ugh, I just can't imagine. Let's continue, but I want to remind you guys to go to Heidihollis dot com and write and tell me your personal stories, what is going on in your world, and I will absolutely address it here on this program and also follow me at one Hidie Hollis on most social media. All right, this one continues to say. My husband and I looked at each other and both said, I am not opening that door. That's funny. I wouldn't either. This is not the movies. That's your life. Another night, this is so funny, our ten gallon fish tank exploded and we rushed to clean up the water and save the fish. Always during the daylight, we would catch glimpses of the shadow figure darting around. One weekend, my husband sat me down and told me that I had to move our son back into his old room. Okay, guys, this is crazy. Messing with your fish too, That's that's crazy. I was so mad at him. I said that I would never do that and walked away from him. M Later on, I would find out that he had no memory of doing such a thing. You, guys, do you see that hat man possessed him to feed his kid back to him? Do you hear this? So he got possessed, guys, absolutely possessed. Wow, after five years we moved out. Five years in five minutes. For me, I still wonder if my husband and I might carry around some of the darkness of that shadow person within us. Within interesting choice of words, I feel a darkness in me and my husband has some anger issues. Do you think that it is possible after all of these years? Dedy, Yes, INDEEDYDDI mm hmm. I said that I'm sorry, but yes I do. I do believe. So these things are patient. It doesn't matter the time. I've had people that played the wich aboard once in their childhood and they get this thing coming at them, and it takes a psychic or somebody else saying hey, I just had a vision that you were playing with a wich aboard and that's what conjured this thing up.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and that you.
Speaker 2: Tolerated it for so long. It got inside of your husband and made him say things and move and do things. Yeah, it got in him. You're talking about having a temper all of a sudden, you know, that is a big sign. And if you feel it, then there's a problem. Like there's different levels of these things. Possessing people. Oppressing who they are is one of them. And again you're feeling this, so please please seek out help, and that is in the form of your spiritual guidance. Okay, I'm Christian. I would definitely reach out to a pastor, a minister, a deacon, a priest and let them know, like, look, this is what happened to us and we still kind of feel it lingering. It sounds crazy, but these things are patient, and if they made a mark and they're able to push that little button, that little street to tug on. They just might at the wrong moment, you just might make that split decision, wrong move, and it could be catastrophic. And of course keep up with your prayers and blessing yourself. And I do not take off my blessed cross necklace that I blessed you know, I use in my house. Blessing it helps, it helps, and you know, any bit of influence, any bit of light, all of it helps. I'd welcome you to go and check out my Facebook group that I mentioned at the beginning of the show, and definitely helps to talk to other people. All right, next email, this one says, Hi there, Well, hey, what's going on? Listening on youphamet now and appreciate the knowledge. Well that's cool, Well, thank you, I appreciate it. Eight years ago I saw something in my then boyfriend's house. I was in the living room and saw him walk from the bathroom to the bedroom in plain sight. The lights were off, so it looked like he was just a large shadow, but clear as day in terms of walking into the room. Then saw the actual hymn come into the living room from the opposite side, who did I see. Then I asked if there was any way he could have been in that other part of the house and short from hopping out of the window and running around the house in five seconds, it was impossible. Ooh, that's icky. I felt for years that this other thing I saw was supernatural, but not a ghost, perhaps a shadow being. However, after reading through your site, it seems that if it resembles a human, then it's not a shadow person. Any insight, Jessa, Oh, thanks for checking out website. Yeah, if it resembles a human, it is generally uh yeah, it's shadow people. They can manifest and kind of transform and shape shift to look like something else. Okay, they were never people. Hat Man looks like a person. But you're saying you saw this absolute figure that you would know what your boyfriend look like. So it's a doppelganger, you know, it's a replica of him. I have seen one. I have seen one, and it was very freaky. I saw the skin, the face, the smile, everything to look like one of my friends. And when I called them by the name, Oh, I get such achy chills. It's smiled a very unnatural, huge smile from ear to ear, like the joker because it was so pleased with itself that it had fooled me. So you saw a doppelganger, and it's something that is rather em It's not good. Why is it mimicking your boyfriend to fool you somehow? Right? Uh, there's other speculations about what doppel gangers are and why they do it. And maybe there's just a mimic, a mimic in the house. That's another thing, a mimic that would make you think, come to my room now, everything's fine over here. So it lures you, you know, and you might have followed him, and then what what would have happened? Who knows? You didn't follow him, thank god. Yeah, so that was not a shadow being, that wasn't hat man. That was something pretending to be him for various reasons that were not good, no good at all. So why again, I know why the thing came to me and wanted to fool me, wanted me to let my guard down. And what would have happened if I did? Like I saw my friend, Oh, I'm just gonna chill here, turn my head to this thing. Uh uh eugh ikey stuff icky stuff. So I hope that was helpful. For you, Jessa, thank you for writing. So I got another short email. This one says on shadow people, I don't know what they are will we never will in this lifetime. I've seen them a lot. I'm actually writing this right now because I just saw one right in front of me, standing by my grandparent's bed while they sleep. I don't see them out of the corner of my eye, it's frontal vision. I'm a well read, intelligent person. However, what I mentioned i've seen one. I get put on a psych word and my meds are upped. Oh, I'm sorry, one of the many injustices of having a mental illness. They aren't a facet of psychosis. If they were, why are so many reports of the same hallucination worldwide, even by people without mental illness at least a diagnosis. I just want to research this in other metaphysical phenomena, but need guidance. You know again, I'm not a doctor. I'm an occupational therapist. I try to help people become more independent in their way of living, thinking, being, anything and all of that. So I can't give you a straight up. This is why, you know. I have run into a lot of people who are said to have various struggles emotionally cognitively who claim to see these things and also, like you stated, people who don't have a diagnosis. You know, I think it's the level of how people handle it. Some people can't, some people can. It's a difficult thing, you know, and especially when people around you can't relate. You know, when I saw Jesus, I wanted to go to the highest mountain. I saw Jesus everybody you know, but I didn't because I knew. I know people are gonna be like, oh boy, here we go. So there's a level of delivery for myself, I'm saying. And I think that it's definitely something that there's a pace, right, there's a comfort level, you know, and it's like researching things. Sometimes people will overdo it and it's it gets to a level that, you know, are you ever going to find the answers? Like you said, you don't think so in this lifetime. Well, I'm telling you, Uh, information came to me by way of beings not quite from here and also my own memories of other places. Let's put it that way. And again, uh, you know, how do you deliver this? How do you talk about this? I knew it would be a challenge. I knew I had to create a balance and stick to it. But you know, everybody's got a different path. And again I'm not a doctor. I can't give you advice. You know, everybody's got their their way of going through this. So I want to thank you so much for reaching out, and I want to thank everybody else who reached out today. And don't forget go to Heidihollis dot com. Tell me your stories, tell me what's on your mind, send me your images at Heidi Hollis at gmail dot com and I will definitely check it out and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and threads at one Heidi Hollis. And don't forget the Outlanders Comic dot com or at the Outlanders Comic on Instagram and theother F word dot com. And UFO the number two letter you dot com. So UFO t you dot com. I had a website up before people knew what the internet was, one of the top UFO websites out there and groups that I had for about fifteen years. So if you want to check it out, please do that. All right, we have come to the bottom of another fabulous program. You have been listening to Darkly Comes Light with me Katty Hollis on iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast i AM Paranormal Podcast Network. We'll see you next time. Stay safe, everybody, goodbye. Well.
Speaker 3: If you liked this edition of Dark Becomes Light, wait till you hear the next one. You've been listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network