Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Devin Simone and I'm Tory Deal and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast, Woo the Love Edition. Oh wow, this episode so many things. We get to see a different side of Tory. Well, no side you've seen, but we're seeing it again. You know, A lot happened in this episode and things I feel like are really starting to heat up, right, Like, tell us a.
Speaker 2: Little bit about we had the dailies, we had the voting, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah, it was it was a lot. It was jam packed, and like, we really get to see the Survivor alliance start to crumble, which I thoroughly enjoyed as much as I love them all, you know, like it's nice to watch a big alliance crumble. But it starts off with this insane competition. We do the speed Jumps challenge. First, we have a bunch of math on a trampoline, which everybody was absolutely tragic at except for Sebastian, so it's gonna be good to hear from him to understand how he did so well on that. But BEESSI absolutely took the cake or jumping on the trampolines on the truck, crushed it and thankfully I was able to win my second daily challenge, so I was really happy about that. But the deliberation didn't go over too smoothly because obviously Festi had the people he wanted to throw in. I had the people I wanted to throw in. Eventually, it left Cassidy and Chris up to be nominated, but the hopper selected Sebastian to go in.
Speaker 2: I know, it's just a lot.
Speaker 4: It was a lot.
Speaker 3: It was a lot, you know. I think, like watching it back, I'm like, yikes, man, But we can get into that more when he gets on the show.
Speaker 1: I'm curious about exactly what part you want to say yikes about.
Speaker 2: But where do you and Sebastian stand now?
Speaker 3: Absolutely just friends?
Speaker 2: Okay, we couldn't be more just friends.
Speaker 3: We are friends. Yeah yeah, yeah, And like listen, after the show had ended, him and I and a bunch of us had stayed in Croatia, so you know, we had a little moment out in Croatia and like a little boat. It was a really nice time. But coming home, I think I just kind of remembered like I didn't go there for a relationship, and I wanted to focus on my kid's book, which I mentioned in the show. Yes, I was shifting back to my career goals, and that's kind of where I'm at right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Well we will hear from the man himself to see if he agrees with that.
Speaker 2: Account or not.
Speaker 1: Also, it was so funny hearing FESSI give commentary about your situationship with Sebastian, just given the history with fest but he was very respectful and responsible like it.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: It's also great seeing where you and Michelle are in this place because again for the challengers, I mean, I know you already know which y'all know, there was some kind of love triangle yea quadruplex duplex hyphenic thing going on at a certain point between all those people. So it's interesting and lovely to see the mature road that you all are taking or have been taking. I think that is just fun to watch but also just makes it that much more ironic when it's all of.
Speaker 2: That goes down.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the gold Stars and the timeouts. I do want to give an honorable mention to TJ's what looked to be a faux swayed jacket that he wore at the elimination and then he had a butter yellow like polo top underneath. Now I feel like it would have been better suited with the butter yellow turtleneck.
Speaker 2: But I like the jacket. But the thing that really stood out to.
Speaker 1: Me Tori, you were matching TJ at that elimination because you had on a gray jacket and a yellow top. Now did you all coordinate? Did you talk to TJ's stylist. How did you manage to come up with that unusual combo and.
Speaker 2: Wear it at the same time?
Speaker 3: You know what? It actually started the week prior when Johnny and I matched when we won the Damn Challenge, and so I wanted to match Festi, but he said no. So I hit up TJ. And I know, I'm just kidding. Fetzy and I were never going to match each other. I was actually wearing Sebastian's hoodie. I knew or had a feeling, he was probably gonna end up getting a lot of balls. So it's like, you know, I'll wear it is good luck hopefully. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting that fortuitous And shout out to Chelsea Homa, who comments or dms me about TJ's wardrobe as well. She's eyeing it, Chelsea, I know that you've probably plucked that post wage jacket that TJ was wearing.
Speaker 2: And I didn't ask you last week too. Before we get into it, Tori.
Speaker 1: But why, how and why did you have a faux brown leather jacket that matched Banana's leather jacket to match last week?
Speaker 2: Like where did that even come from?
Speaker 3: We actually used other people's outfits to make that work because Bananas didn't own that. So the sweater I have on is Michelle's. I believe the jacket is mine. FESSI gave his sweater to Bananas, and I don't know whose brown jacket that was, so we kind of worked together to make that happen, which is ironic. Caw. Last week in the episode, Festi said that we did some shady shit by matching. It was like some petty He.
Speaker 2: Helped make it happen. He help it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you fucking you, shady motherfucker.
Speaker 2: That's just starting drama.
Speaker 3: I love that, But he loved that he was not starting drama in that in that confessional. I did appreciate the way he said it, and I do agree that when you're on a show, it's like, you know, listen, there's many hours of the day where you're just sitting there. You don't have a phone, you don't have a book, you're literally making puzzles out of paper and you're doing math problems for fun. Like things are at a low you know, you're not feeling great.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're at your lowest point, and therefore you connect with other people the challenge.
Speaker 3: You like what you're saying just to like keep your mind from staring at the wall. I mean, you can only meditate so many times, like right before, you just absolutely get tired of your own brain. So I appreciated the way he approached that interview, but also like, listen, let's just give him the gold star too, because I think that he absolutely crushed the challenge, Like everybody thought that maybe they had a chance of winning, you know, Josh getting five flags, Sebastian getting nine, and then fest comes out and pulls a whopping eighteen out of nowhere, like yeah, double the score, Like we gotta put some respect on his name.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I mean he is a pro yo right, slamball, He's a pro. Shout out to Bessy for being a prof that. But I have to agree with you, BESSI gets the gold star this week for just how he's behaving over all this season. It's also interesting seeing how he went into negotiations or deliberations with you versus the Rider Die season, because in Ryder Dies we saw him kind of strong arm his partner when it came to things like deliberation a lot, and it became kind of a controversy even towards the end, and it seemed to even like fracture their friendship. And so seeing the way he approached it much more carefully with you is just an interesting dynamic yeah, this season, And I'd have to say I agree. I think he gets my gold star as well for the week and how he handled everything. Who gets your time out this week? Sebastian, Wait, not the man who? Well, I'm not gonna reveal the secret you guys are gonna find out, so I guess, but wait, why does he get your time out?
Speaker 3: I just think that like the way he went about trying to throw Corey in like it was just yeah, it just felt like very freshman to me, you know, like like it was just it. I just I felt like, you know, you wanted more from him strategically, or you know what it could go to Chris honestly, Chris had a whole spiral.
Speaker 1: Like Chris is mine, Chris is definitely mine because Chris it was.
Speaker 2: It was a hot ass mess like one.
Speaker 1: I feel like in this game, you can't wait until you back yourself into a corner. You need to operate in the way of a Mikayla, which also shout out to michaela honorable mention for gold Star. And just the way she's making moves, I feel like she's gonna be a real She's already showing to be a forest. But I just as the numbers get smaller, I feel like she's really gonna make waves coming up.
Speaker 2: It's just my hunch.
Speaker 1: But you can't wait till the end, because then everyone sees what you're doing. And then at that point I feel like, either just own the moves, like, don't try and be shady. There's no coverage there and so Chris being messy and and look, I don't want to go into elimination. I've never been excited to go down there, all right, I've never although if you recall, I did volunteer the ones time I ever went. I told my teammates I would go, and I stuck to my word.
Speaker 2: But him being.
Speaker 1: Kind of can I say the being a little B word about it, Like I don't want to go I don't want to go down. I don't want to go down, Like, dude, you're on the wrong game. Goat what No, Like you found yourself here. I feel like he would have had more allies and earned more respect if he would have been like if he would have pulled to Tyler. Now, granted he wasn't fighting for the love of anyone like Tyler was, but Tyler went down.
Speaker 2: When he had those evil people of Tori and Banana spoke me in like that.
Speaker 1: Tyler went down with such dignity, especially because he wanted to protect his woman, and that was just so honorable and admirable. And I feel like even people who maybe weren't huge Tyler fans, I feel like him coming out of that, how can you not have some respect for him? Whereas Chris did the complete opposite it. Now, Baby Margo is cute. Shout out to Baby Margo. Also shout out to Marie Rhoda who just had her baby girl named Margo as well. Welcome to the Challenge fan, baby Margo, and congrats Marie. But Chris just looked like a little softy Oya Winan about not want to go in.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that it was like the build up of him understanding all of his conversations, personal conversations are getting exposed, and like it's not only not wanting to go in, it's realizing that if you go in and come back, who knows what the road ahead holds, because right you've put yourself in such a comparable spot that yeah, I don't know. I mean, listen, I feel for Chris on this one. I do, but also he put himself there, and it's going to be interesting to watch him dig himself.
Speaker 2: Out of it.
Speaker 1: It is going to be very interesting to watch himself dig himself out. And I know he sounds like a broken record, but I think this goes back to and even what Sebastian tells us about his strategy in this upcoming interview, to the difference in gameplay of Survivor Big Brother.
Speaker 2: And the Challenge.
Speaker 1: The Challenge is a place that when you're back into against against a wall, you either have to be real slide, I mean like real real slide, to the point that people are still scratching their heads yours later because.
Speaker 2: They don't know what you did, or you have to just own it.
Speaker 1: You have like you just have to say, hey, like Banana said a couple of weeks ago, I stab you in the front and not in the back kind of vibe. Whereas when you start doing the slimy stuff, it's just it never works. It doesn't work. It does and then also now puts more of targets on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you ever want to come back and play again in the future, this.
Speaker 2: Is right, You're gonna remember that you were slimy.
Speaker 3: It's not like maybe if you if you played Big Brother survivor maybe you play it twice, maybe you know. And that's if you're one of the greatest of all times. Like there's plenty of people who come back for multiple seasons of the Challenge and like who are terrible. You're never you're never playing like you have to play the short game in the long game. And honestly, I think that's what makes Challenge vets like Bananas and Wes and Laurels and Anissa like everybody else, that you've had to play for so long and you've had to screw over people for so long, and still you can make it to the end, Like it's yes, it's there's something to be said about that. So I think Chris is getting his first taste of like okay, wait a minute. Like the first elimination he went into we got pulled off the hopper. This one he got sent directly in. So I just think he's you know, it's gonna be interested watching him play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it definitely is. Well, something else that's going to be interesting for you guys. Oh, we had get the popcorn. Get a big gulp or whatever drink is sponsoring this podcast, an extra large one. Sit down and tune in because we have Tory's lover of the season, Sebastian from Survivor.
Speaker 2: He is here with us.
Speaker 1: We ask y'all, No, we get into all the questions, keeping it real for you all. We put Toy in the extra spicy I'm talking the takis combined with hot Cheetos, hot seat, and ask all the questions about the relationship. It gets well, just slide in my DM the interview and tell you what you think. That's all I wanna say. Tory probably won't respond to you be sliding hers after this interview, but I will so uh yeah, to go get a snack and stay right here. Because you're not going to want to miss this interview with Sebastian coming up right after this. The time has come, friends to welcome a very special guest to our podcast. Some might describe him as the heart throb of the season, and by some I mean my co host, Tory Dial.
Speaker 2: Please welcome Sebastian.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sebastian, whatever. Everyone, how's it going good?
Speaker 2: So glad to have you here. Thank you for joining us, Thank.
Speaker 4: You guys for having me us finally get to do one of these school things. Man, I've been waiting and.
Speaker 1: I've been telling you, Tory, we need to have you on, and she's been like, oh, I don't know, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: She didn't say this.
Speaker 3: I hadn't.
Speaker 4: She probably did. She probably did. No, I want to I'll just do the little co triple host or something. I'll pop on, you know, say a few things and leave.
Speaker 3: Listen. This is your episode. This is your time to shine. Okay, Unfortunately it has to be on the episode of your elimination, which I'm sure for you it's hard to watch. But before we even get into that, let's just like talk about this season in itself, because you were riding with Survivor strong and this is the first time in the season where you know, Survivor player goes home. What did you feel like the dynamic was between Big Brother and the Survivor cast members, Like coming into this season.
Speaker 4: I mean coming from me, I only did one show, Survivor, right, that's all I know. You guys have done this for ten plus seasons now, so it's props to you guys. But that's all I know. Survivor. We just do this thing where we run with we run with like strong alliances. That's how I got to the end when I played my season, and I think I just I had that mentality. Of course, I wanted to branch out and that you met, you know, got closer to West and all the Vet's fests and even Corey, and it was just like, you know, so convenient, convenient for me to go with what I knew. But we'll see it was fun though definitely definitely a wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you went on this show, Sabashian, what would you have said were the odds of you getting into a showmance?
Speaker 2: Like God, I think no, No, I want to know, yes, but people want to know.
Speaker 4: I think it's just me. I don't know what drives me to want to be with someone. It's just I want to care for somebody at all times. I like, I like to give, I like to love, and it's inside of me. If you put me on a goddamn island for a month and a half, I'm going to find someone, whether it's a freaking mermaid or an actual human.
Speaker 3: So he's speak in love with mermaids. People, have you heard it here first?
Speaker 4: That's right, We're going to find him in the abyss of the ocean's depths. But yeah, I found one each time I played a game, and I love the what.
Speaker 3: You found when he's taking me.
Speaker 2: So I was just I was the fling of the season.
Speaker 4: You were Did we win? I think we win? And she even said she was a hard clan to crack at first. She was you had to put her on the steamer. You don't even took her?
Speaker 2: Please do us?
Speaker 3: And he never ever?
Speaker 2: Please don't have as a clam.
Speaker 4: So sorry, not a clam. I can't say a clam, but that's what I called her all year long. Okay, she was just hard to open and finally she didn't she smiled.
Speaker 3: I hate all of it.
Speaker 4: This is so cringe.
Speaker 1: Cringe, Okay, Well, take you guys off the hot seat for a second. Obviously we've got to tease you a little and little because we got to keep it honest for the challenge. Fan that is listening, I wouldn't be doing my job if I wasn't. But another serious but not serious question for you session so and we'll get to it. But when you saw the elimination, you sort of reference like, oh, it's like a TikTok challenge. What was your preparation in going into the challenge and how much of that preparation involved watching TikTok videos to get prepared?
Speaker 4: Zero? Because I haven't a TikTok account. I just don't watch it ever, and I just I've seen him on Instagram whatever. But my ex's brother used to film stuff like that, so that's why I knew about him. He used to try and make me do him in the house and stuff, and it was fun, you know, like Thanksgiving lineup, ping pong, coupsle around the house. And actually on my Survivor's season, I won a daily that was very similar to this, this style of challenge, and the guy that engineered it said he got off TikTok, So yeah, it's kind of my that was my mental I thought I had it in the bag. It was my kind of thing.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you found you felt pretty competent going into that elimination. Overall for the season, did you feel confident going into this house? Did you feel like a fish out of water? What was your vibe when you walked into the Challenge House for the very first time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it had been five fucking years since I played, you know, the game, so it was different. Just came out of a relationship myself. So how to get the game the mind back in the game took a while, not gonna lie, you know. The interview stuff's uh just collicked after about a week. But it felt good right as I was getting, you know, close to the end, I was really getting comfortable, you know, two three weeks in felt like at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean it is hard. It's like to come into a Challenge House and then like obviously you had the Survivor team on lock. And the cool thing about the way the Survivor Alliance moved is like you had some like obvious brains of the operation. Yeah, where like the Daisi's, the Mikayla's like the Chanelle's. Like the women really took the lead of the Survivor alliance, and like you kind of had the ability to like float for a while behind them and work with them. It wasn't until this episode where you're like, okay, I'm gonna finally play stretch, let's throw course.
Speaker 4: Let's go Well okay, well that was the problem. Like when I was on the Survivor, I didn't win because I allowed the these big threats and these big guys, big voices to go to the end and take you know, control of the game from there. But that was kind of a driving thing, like let's start thinking bigger. But also those girls. We had five big, beautiful, strong as have said it again, powerful clan they like powerful clams. Baby, Okay, we're gonna cut the clams. But no, they just they know what they're doing and it's nice to have them in front of me so I can kind of slow and enjoy the game.
Speaker 2: So was that the strategy?
Speaker 1: Were you kind of shielding yourself behind powerful women all season up until this point?
Speaker 4: Maybe No, it just happened by for five girls, plus I started to like one a lot on another girl, So that's six girls.
Speaker 1: I can kind of you liked one a lot, or you loved one because I and I love you.
Speaker 4: I love her personality, I love everything about her, but I liked you in a romantic, magical way. Don't walk it back now, I know he did.
Speaker 1: And you told Tori you loved her because you brought it up. I wouldn't bring it up yet, hag. You told Toy you loved her at any other point throughout the season prior to when you said it, Probably.
Speaker 4: When we were drunk a thousand times. But we're like, no, not during the day, during coffee or anything in the morning.
Speaker 2: But yes, Torri, how do keep feel?
Speaker 3: Listen? It was a lot like I had a Sebastian and I had a rule. I was not cute or friendly until after seven pm because everything it was too fucking early for the ship. He was trying to be cute to me. I was like, Sebastian, no, okay, no, I was. I was here for a game, you know, like as much as people think, like you know, I was, I was very much there and very much focused on the game, and Sebastian was just an added bonus, like you know, you hear Fetty comment about it like it is nice to have somebody to confide the challenge house. And we did. We grew, we we grew close and like we had a lovely time. But I definitely put parameters on the hours of being mushy.
Speaker 4: Because I was like, hell, she was good. I had my clock set for six forty five. I said, Okay, fifteen more minutes and we get my favorite toy, who there was not a morning person. I had to get her coffee to get her going, you know, get massager, a little, a little lubrication, but that's oh god, oh, not.
Speaker 1: Like that, like wow, mom, if you're listening, to go ahead and turn it off now, just turn off, all right, and not.
Speaker 4: Like that, like to get the day going a little fuel.
Speaker 2: You know, you gave her some fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had to wait till the evening.
Speaker 3: Because disclaimer, Sebastian and I never had sex on the show.
Speaker 2: I want everyone to know that, Sebastian is that true.
Speaker 4: It is, but we didn't leave the country before it did happen.
Speaker 2: So wow, why would you even tell people that.
Speaker 4: You set it first?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm trying to play it cool.
Speaker 3: Then you just like open this ship off.
Speaker 2: But you know what we say about this podcast, Sebastian.
Speaker 1: Our motto, our newly adopted model is don't overthink, just overshare.
Speaker 2: And you are doing just that, my friend, and we appreciate you.
Speaker 4: I mean, is there any ability like cut scene?
Speaker 3: Nobody that overthake, Sebastian. No, it's time to start off.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sebastian, did you leave Tory any love letters? And then we'll get back to talking about the game, and then we'll come back to this. Did you leave any notes? Because there's you know, in the challenge, people have been known to leave like t shirts that smells like like them or love notes. Tory, go ahead and turn off your camera. Don't be given evil eyes. Stink guy to Sebastian to try and get him not to answer.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 2: Did you leave something for Toy when you left the house?
Speaker 4: Of course I did not. I really like that. Just a little note, a little yeah, Toy.
Speaker 2: Do you still have that note or did you add it to the collection or did you throw.
Speaker 4: You kept in box?
Speaker 3: It's here somewhere, it's around the house. Listen. The other thing that that I think is really hilarious that Sebastian tried to leave me. So as Sebastian, we get each other a hugbye. He runs up to me, pops down. He starts digging in his pocket. Now to give a past you know, I'm not sure if anybody remembers, but I was proposed to in the elimination stand by Jordan. So immediately I see Sebastian coming up to me, reaching in his pocket, and I have PTFC. I'm like, what is about? What is he about to pull it? Tej even goes not again, says that goes not again. I'm mortified. Yeah, and then Sebastian pulls out this tiny little heart shaped rock. So there was a sweet moment. He was trying to give me a heart shaped rock. We had been collecting them all season. His mom does that, and I thought it was a really cute thing. So he gave me a rock at the end. But it was almost as if he was proposing to me. And that's why you kind of see him if you're rewind, you kind of see him running off from right in front of me from the stands.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think about that. That was just naturally action me. I had to go give you the rock. I'm sorry to.
Speaker 3: Forgive you.
Speaker 2: Oh he's using that L word again. See damn it, we're gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm a lover. I love everything I love.
Speaker 2: Don't try and clean it up now see baths. Okay, let's see a little bit more about this game, you guys.
Speaker 1: So what do you guys think about Mikayla calling Because Mikayla seemed to clock Chris early in this episode around his kind of what seemed to be shady or shisty moves.
Speaker 2: What was your reaction to that, Sebastian.
Speaker 4: Says the question again. Sorry, I was facing out.
Speaker 2: Not you still thinking about Tori? Oh, Tori, turn the camera.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 1: He said you are rock, but he really wanted it to be a rock made of something mel now, like a real diamond rock for those Sebastian, what were your thoughts about Michayla calling out Chris early in this Like before, so we obviously see Chris start to get shady, right, but in the episode, Mikayla already is sensing him.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 1: And did you start to sense early on that maybe Chris was a little shady?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Well I knew him from Survivor, I knew how he did it. Of course I want to be his best friend because he's my only guy from the show. But I think I knew that in the back of my mind. I was just waiting for it to play out, wait for a seat, like in an action. But Michayla is so good at like figuring people out before they're even thinking of it. I'm pretty sure. Yeah. So she was like coming into my room and like pull me into a closet in the clothes and whisper like exactly what she thought Chris was doing what everyone and she was right on everything, but she would also like second guess herself, but usually she was. She was pretty spot on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think michaela had a really good way of reading people. And I mean, listen, I liked Chris because I think he was very friendly to me, and like, you know, if he's being friendly to you and you're not from his original alliance, you can only imagine how he's probably acting with other people. And also him saying, like, you know, my top four guys in the game, like I'm not sure that that's exactly the way those other guys felt about Chris, and so that's kind of yeah, I think he kind of he wanted to believe that that's what was happening, and so I think that he kind of misread a lot of the relationships he was building, Like I mean, listen, I think that ultimately he's having to deal with what he what he the you know, the mess he's made. So it's just he's gonna have to lay in his own bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get into this daily. So TJ apparently likes math. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but okay, and so you guys are having to do, you know, jump a little bit of jumping, a little bit of math. Uh, tell us what was the secret sauce to solving that? Because some people were real struggle bussing. And by some people, I mean a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Yeah, except for Sebastian. Sebastian kind of done first, Like how did you off?
Speaker 4: I don't even know. Like we used to have my neighbors at a trampoline every day we're jumping on the scene. Okay, so naturally a trampoline artists should have went to uh what said she called the city walk? Anyway, I should have went to Curtis, But no, I just did it in sections like simple mask comes easy to me. I think me and Tory were working on flash cards, like fucking three weeks in advance for that, thank you for that excellent bet skill.
Speaker 2: That's kinky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so math was on the brain and uh that's key, yeah flash cards, but no math was on the brain. And I did it in sections five, four, three to the groups and it added up perfectly, So thank god, because I didn't want to go back. And then everyone's like, yo, Sid said, what's the number? The number next? Who did you tell me? I think my mind told Torri. Maybe just she read my mind knew the number.
Speaker 3: I may or may not have been looking at people's boards running past me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: But but I honestly wondering if people were doing that. Yeah, I listening people.
Speaker 3: Production had made it very clear, like after you got it wrong, you had to go back on there and jump like they were they And it was hard, really really really hard to jump on a trampoline and do math. And it's funny because you know they say they were. The trampolines were perfectly sized to us, and they had called us out before the challenge. They had one of the crew members from the show come in and measure.
Speaker 4: Us all, and we were like the measuring tape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with measuring tape. And we all got pulled down to like where the production office was and we had to stand with our arms up and I'm like, we're getting measured, and like, you know, it's for something that's made for you. I'm like, is it better to act smaller or taller? Like I'm I'm not trying to.
Speaker 4: Figure out you know, like of course already started.
Speaker 3: I'm like trying to cheat the game. Yeah, but no, it did it not.
Speaker 4: You only had like a split second to It was really hard so high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really, really really difficult. But the hardest part was definitely the trampolines on the truck. Like everybody was grunting on that thing.
Speaker 4: Like, dude, we both broke our backs. Literally I saw stars. I saw stars like ten seconds. Yeah, I don't even know how you felt. Well.
Speaker 3: I was waiting to get airlifted out of there. I didn't think I walk.
Speaker 4: I mean we're on a runway anyways, I was like, where's my uber helicopter?
Speaker 3: Like what is happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Pretty brutal, but ultimately, like Betsy had it on lock. But that's why he's a professional trampoline artist.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, bike.
Speaker 4: Ball, he just did slam ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, slamball. I should probably should.
Speaker 4: Know the name. What we talked about crazy and he's so good. He was like the best one there. Dude, he's so good.
Speaker 3: So you lost to a professional, so that should make you feel better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the dude got every single flag possible. So at least I got like more than everyone else. I'm happy with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you went early, which is impressive because, like fest said, there's always an advantage to going last because you can analyze everyone else's strategy and.
Speaker 2: Kind of figure out what to do what not to do.
Speaker 1: And you went for you and early, and yet you still crushed it, and that actually arguably is more impressive than.
Speaker 3: It's kind of it's kind of impressive. But we got to talk about this because go ahead, Tori Sebastian. Because he came in first in the math, he was able to pick which he he went in for the flags, and he put himself actually at fourth to be the what you went You went second guy?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I just wanted one of the guys go.
Speaker 3: I don't know that, but so so he put Festi at the end, which gave Fi the ultimate a.
Speaker 1: So Sebastian that point I just gave you. I'm taking it back. I'm not smart.
Speaker 4: So I was waiting for you to finish, and as I see Torri in the corner and then I cannot wait to talk, I knew it was coming.
Speaker 3: So well, that's all right, it happens, you know. That's that's the difference between being a challenge VET and then somebody coming into the game. Like it's those tiny little things like if you have the opportunity to select an order, you have to like put yourself towards the end, even if that means you're waiting all day and it's annoying. The reset there's six hours between your turn whatever, you have to do it because then you can count the score.
Speaker 4: And I have to give like specifically you and Johnny and everyone. Really that was a VET out there. The highest pray is because me personally coming in as a rookie to this game, I learned so much from them, and it was really really cool to see how they operated during these challenges and the way they thought throughout the house, their strategy, their mindset. It was really really cool. I learned a lot from these guys, especially this girl so thank you guys.
Speaker 2: It was really from.
Speaker 1: I will say it has been interesting watching the Vets this season and the way the game is structured. I feel as a viewer, it feels like the Vets have had to be a little bit more open in their knowledge because it's been, as Bananas shared, you know a few weeks ago on the podcast, sort of the currency to keep from being voted in or to make alliances with.
Speaker 3: These other groups.
Speaker 1: But it's actually nice to see because I feel like there's a different kind of bond that we've seen form with rookies and Vets this year versus other challenges where it's a lot of rookies a lot of Vets, and the Vets really hold everything close to their chest and really kind of keep the rookies fully out. Oh and I feel like there's been a different kind of integration here which has just been been nice.
Speaker 4: It wasn't your mainstream challenge script as they may say, you know, it was kind of like they had to have these Like I think Tory said on the second day, we're gonna be perfect, We're gonna work together. I thinking in my head, well, why would we be perfect other than you need friends in this house because you guys are outnumbered already. You know, so who.
Speaker 2: Picked who in this relationship, Sebastian, did you pick toy Toy? Did you pick some like who made the first who.
Speaker 4: Was like in charge? Here?
Speaker 3: Let's just go back to the first episode where Sebastian's happy he's on my team because he said he's attracted to me. Can we start there?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's where they're started. You want me to go, yeah, you could go.
Speaker 2: And I really love Billy here the.
Speaker 3: Side of the story.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna be like, I only watched a few seasons of The Challenge, right, and my sister was a big fan of the show back in the day, and she was like, Sebastian, you gotta watch my favorite player. She just got engaged on the show. I feel like you would really love her. She's really tough, really cool, and she's my favorite on the show. So I watched it. I'm like, oh my god, that's awesome. Little I know it's Tory. Three years later, I get asked to be on the show and I start, you know, binge watching as much as I can, and sure enough, I see her right off the bat, and I said, holy shit, she's hot, Like this girl is hot, like she's a dooor on jet ski, come on, badass, So immediately I was attracted. Thanks, So it's me. Probably I probably made the first one.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Tory, you're blushing over there, any comment, you know, I'm just thinking, like it was an interesting road for me.
Speaker 3: I really did not have any interest in talking or connecting with anybody because I'm tired of that storyline for myself. As much as others are tired of it, I am also tired of it. So just know that. And I said that so much to Sebastian, but he was very persistent, and it did get to a point in the game where it was very nice to have somebody who was friendly and very caring and nice. So it just kind of naturally grew in that direction. But I, more than anything, it's unfortunate because I walk away from this experience just looking at it, like, you know, as much as I did like connecting with you, it was it was just another TV show maance for me, and I just hate I hated having I hate doing that to myself, you know. So it's just it's just kind of bittersweet in a way. And I think you're a great person, like I love you as a friend and all of these, you know, but it's just it's just, you know, it's an interesting environment to connect with somebody.
Speaker 4: In totally, and I think I felt, you know, guilty to it twice because I came out of a four year relationship, five year relationship, just like you and Jordan did. And I think my mindset for the last year was I want to be by myself. I don't need anyone in my life. I don't need a companion like I had the last five years. I just want to focus on me and I'm going into this house and I'm going to do that. But I couldn't help it. With you. I felt something like, it's just weird like this. You see the same people every day, and this hot ass keeps walking by winking at me.
Speaker 2: He innocent, she's over here, give me.
Speaker 4: The look like something a little spark.
Speaker 2: Ever, twinkle twinkle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just adding a little proof to it. Whatever.
Speaker 5: But she said that he was Wait, was there a wink?
Speaker 2: Was Did she wink at you at any point throughout the season?
Speaker 4: Maybe a wink or two? You know, I'm gonna play the ta Okay, get the corner camp. No, it's just hard to control the way I feel, at least personally. So it was awesome to have her out there, and it's just fun. It's nice.
Speaker 1: We need to take a quick break, but don't worry. There'll be more love and whatever. This is right back after this, All right, let's go back to the game. Let's talk about Feesti's strategy. Well, first of all, I just have to props to Tory for winning again times in her row and the individual challenge, like showing the reason, the reason why she has so many haters, because I mean, seriously, you make it look easy. Tory, What did you think hearing Bessie's strategy going into deliberation when he was kind of, you know, telling us, hey, you know, here are my line, says, I don't really want to do this. I know what Toy is gonna want to do, but I'm going to try and sway her.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he wasn't wrong, you know, I wasn't going to do west or Bananas like FeSi may have not pulled up on the jet ski, but I did, and I just it just I didn't have it in my heart to do that. And I already know, like Festi has an interesting relationships with the Vets, and like, you know, he's made it to finals and hasn't won, so I can understand exactly where that comes from. But you know, ultimately it came down to, all right, if the Vets are off the table, and if Tyler's off the table, it literally leaves us with Sebastian and Chris, And right, Sebastian's pola dicking worked because I wasn't gonna throw him in like that's fucked up, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think West came up to me and the Jimmy's like, well done as a rookie, it's pretty impressive to see you go into a full blown challenge relationship with Vet like Torri, you're here completely protected, like actually I guess that is true, but no, yeah, well it just happens.
Speaker 3: It only worked on one end of the spectrum because then you end up getting seven votes. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Well that's the shitty thing is with the seasons that you never know, damn hopper.
Speaker 1: But right, I mean that's what makes it a little bit fun, I'd argue, And back to Bessie's point, he does make a good point. It was interesting to see him sort of I don't say be two faced, but in a way like on one hand him being like, yeah, we're with the Vets, and then on the side you see him saying like, as soon as we can throwing West, throwing bananas because they right.
Speaker 2: But but it's she's right, like they do.
Speaker 1: They charisma, and then they make it to the end and then everybody's wondering how they come out, mainly how bananas comes out on first place, you know, in first place or whatever else. And so Bessie wasn't wrong and that point. Now, Sebastian, what is your beef with Corey?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Literally no beef? Okay, So that was just like me, I love the kid the whole time. I just didn't really have any game with him. So he was just a big guy for me to go out. I know, he was probably saving it for the end. And that was my thought process, was why did I go home last time? Where can I start this time? So I just you know, kind of fit for me. I didn't. I kind of wanted to work with Bananas. Towards the end, I wanted to start moving. I was getting closer with Wes. Obviously with Tory and then with FESSI I was pretty close. I was just hoping that, you know, maybe that would work, and unfortunately it was not good in hindsight.
Speaker 1: Did Tori make an enemy any tips or did you ever think about earlier in the games starting to forge some of these bonds with the vets, because it seemed like you were sort of doing this last ditch effort thing, you know, do you did it ever cross your mind? Did you attempt to do that? Did Toy give you advice around that? Earlier on?
Speaker 4: She'd give me bits and pieces. She kind of let me, you know, do my own game. She would always say you do you and know whatever. But she teached me a few tricks of the trade that I just you know, I was always listening, always watching the way that they worked, and like I said, that's how I learned a lot in the thirty days that I was there.
Speaker 2: Did you try talking to them earlier on?
Speaker 4: Like not, seriously, I don't think I gave it really an effort. I was just, you know, kind of doing the survivor thing. I really was just working with them, because that's really what it was. During teams and the early parts of the game. I know, we wanted the vets out, but sometimes it just wasn't realistically possible, so it was pretty much Big Brother survivor Yeah, did.
Speaker 1: You think of the risk of because we see a moment where you start saying, Corey, it seems like all systems are just to go in your mind suddenly, or like.
Speaker 2: A switch flips.
Speaker 4: Maybe a couple of drinks in my bloodstreams, that'll do it. That'll always talk when I'm drunk, so okay, can back me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that'll do it. And then we see Tory sort of going.
Speaker 5: Oh no, when you start talking about Corey, did you think it all about the risk of not just being so vocal in your targets, but targeting someone.
Speaker 2: Who is technically a VET.
Speaker 1: So did you consider the risks that are the ramifications that might come with that, or was drunk SeaBASS just thinking of clams and not really like.
Speaker 4: I don't want to put this on the rum, but I think this was the rum. I don't know. I think when I obviously drink, Yeah, I'm going to say some things that I wish I didn't am I thinking about the fact that everyone's three feet away from me at the same bar. No, so that obviously was you know, a little premature for me to be talking about like that and just launching a came out like I think I said his name first to you, Tori. In my brain, I think I had talked to maybe two or three people that evening before, but really it was just you know what, big guy, can I get out now I'm drunk, Let's say something, And now it turned into whole things.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think, like I said, in the beginning, you kind of relied on your politicking and by letting other people lead it. And now when you look at it, all of the people that were running the Survivor Alliance aside from Chris, are women. So you are the only guy now trying to navigate how to get out of this situation to not go against oh yeah, And so that's why you're like, Okay, it's my time to speak now, you know.
Speaker 4: But of course everybody in the.
Speaker 3: Alliance has already been making deals and kind of running the show, and somebody decides finally on week six, like, Okay, I want to say something now, but everybody's already been comfortable running the ship. Why am I going to pass the steering wheel to you? You know, like I don't think you were in the wrong. I think that, like, you know, you you go as far as you can go with people, kind of like taking like that presidential like power and then hiding behind it until you have to. It's just unfortunate that you lost the elimination because you know, it's just how it worked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think it was just like a quick three days after that, you know, six voats. I got the episode before, you know, and then I get it again. It was a lot of like, Okay, I got to actually steer the ship here. I got to get in charge of the boat here and figure it out quickly. So my mind was just racing. It was nice, you know, why not use that gigantic survivor wall whatever and run as far as you can with it until you have to. But I should have been, you know, game planning ahead of time a little bit better now, you know, for next time. Next time when you see me, I'll be a little bit smarter here, that's right.
Speaker 2: What is going on with you?
Speaker 1: I know you were sort of up against the wall, so it had to I mean, ultimately it came down to a nail binding elimination between you and Chris. But where does your relationship stand now? You guys were ultimately in that same alliance initially and seemingly close. Where does your relationship stand now?
Speaker 4: Really good? I think as soon as we got done, we were spending a little time in another part of Croatia and he went to Greece with his wife, so he called me when we were there. We just had, you know, best friend bro, what up to? Totally normal. As soon as we get back, he came down to Florida, visited me. We took him fishing, did a couple of days down here in Miami, and it just felt like my best friend again. Like I had hoped we'd have the entire time of the show, but of course you had politicking and the anxiety that comes with the show that we don't get to really be best friends. But then he came down like next week, stayed with me and we had the premiere party down here and we're going up to his place up in Charleston next week actually to watch this episode. So we're really good friends.
Speaker 1: Uh, Chris Sebastian, did you ever apologize to Chris relying on him? Because we definitely saw you fully John Ay and live and say that he was the one.
Speaker 2: Spreading the rumor about Corey.
Speaker 1: What was the thought present that, especially if you're talking about he's your best friend, because that didn't even seem like it needed to be done, and you just threw it in that for a little extra raza.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what. It was a little razzias. But here's why I wake up, you know, grab a couple of coffee, hungover as fuck, and here comes Principal Corey. I felt like I had to go talk to the principle, like, Okay, I'm gonna have to say something.
Speaker 2: They kind of approached that like a principle for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, I was just like, I know I have to I know, I have to make up a lie here. Un let's just tell him straight up. Yes, I'm talking shit, which I don't want to. Why not use Chris right now? He's perfect, he's spiraling. So I just kind of said, yeah, it was fucking Chris.
Speaker 2: You know what would have happened if you had told him the truth?
Speaker 4: Probably the you know what, I should have seen the truth? Right? Yeah, I know, same sex. It already came out the night before, So as long as it's in the air, it's going to be out there. But yeah, I said what I said. But no, I didn't talk to Chris about it yet. I probably will when you watch this episode together, as I hold his hand and buy him about ten Margerita. But no, sound good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean listen, I think that we see it time and time again. Until your back is up against the wall.
Speaker 2: You're a good person.
Speaker 3: Everyone's a great person, you like nice and sweet, and then the moment your back is against the wall, you pull some shit and you're like, I didn't even know I had that in me, Like it's just no.
Speaker 4: It's like the classic office thing where it's like you, who's gonna put them up? It's your fault?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Like everybody's going at each other trying to like, you know, shift the direction and shift the blame onto somebody else. So it's listen, it's part of the game. It's part of what makes it interesting for people and viewers to watch us all psychologically spiral on this show.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, you know, it's like all over the place, it's hilarious. Yeah, but that's really how it is to a point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean after so like this week, obviously you knew you were probably gonna get a lot of votes after the week prior. There was a funny like interview of the week prior. You're sitting there and you're like, wow, now I'm gonna have to go home and figure out where these votes came from. Meanwhile, it was like half thous. I was like, Okay, that much of a mystery.
Speaker 4: Sebastian, Well, let me see if I take you away from okay only Yeah that's about not everly So I know I thought my mastic plan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so going into this week, I mean, I know you felt that the pressure and the tension, like knowing that you had so many from last week, But like, did you when you saw your face in the arena you look shocked when you saw those votes? Did you did you think that maybe you were they were going to go another way?
Speaker 4: I mean, I knew I would have at least three or four, but I think just the shocking factor of seeing that fucking board go. Sebastian. Yeah, every time you got one, you had a mini heart attacks. So I had like six many heart attacks. I think I was just like, yep, it's real. Yeah, And that's why I'm say, like my facial express are so I don't even know what I'm doing my face half the time, so I probably look a little bit more dramatic than I do. But yeah, I was shocked down there. It's definitely not where you want to be.
Speaker 3: What did you think about, like Josh voting for you? Did you? Were you expecting that?
Speaker 4: My Sonny boy? Well he says he'll always make it up to me whatever whatever, But no, he he's just Josh. He'll say one thing to your face, I got you. I'll not voting for you, man. But then you see the vote. I kind of, you know, saw it coming for his game and wasn't really mad at him. He had voted for me the week before, so you know, I was kind of expecting that one. But yeah, but we've gotten a lot closer, like living so close here in Miami. It's it's really nice to having him down here as a brother. So hopefully next season he won't pull that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, and listen, we all we probably will.
Speaker 4: I know, he probably will will never change like he always says, he's trying.
Speaker 3: To be difflop in real shit, he probably love them.
Speaker 2: You probably we love Josh. I love Josh.
Speaker 3: So for this elimination, like you know, we see you calling out for bananas. Midway through, you see you pegging these balls at these like they look like solar panels. That's what I called them in my mind, you know. And so like like what was happening, Like were you starting to get more frantic, like explain walk us through, like what your approach was in this?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I like couldn't get a hold of it. First of all, it's in the sand, and it's like Chris was very methodical, so I was trying to get it even you have to get that shit perfectly, you know, lined up, and I think you're trying to be calm. It's like half puzzle related, half physical, which is always a nightmare. And it's on top of that, it's raining, so you're trying to figure out how to play beer pong with a cantalope and it's fucking like hard to grip. Then you have to perfectly Do you want to peg it? Do you want to shoot it? You're trying all these things out in your head, and I'm just like, you know, how do I do this basically in my head? So of course I look frantic, but yeah, you just have to get a hold of it. At least they give you one hundred and fifty balls to try.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think I was being helpful. I'm like, calm down.
Speaker 4: Every time, every time I move those fucking barrels towards But she was helping. I was listening. But yeah, I want to help, like I want to communicate. Chris wasn't talking. I like when you know, Banana is just talking to everybody during every single challenge on how he thinks that they should do it correctly. If you're on his side, I just wanted that second opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how approximately how long were you guys out there.
Speaker 2: For that elimination?
Speaker 4: I don't know? To her? How long was that? Twenty minute?
Speaker 2: It feels super long?
Speaker 3: Did it quick?
Speaker 4: I think it was quicker?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it wasn't that. Yeah, not as long.
Speaker 4: As Tyler's and Monty's. That was brutal. We were sitting down and that was like four hours.
Speaker 3: Imagine your ball would have got pulled for that one.
Speaker 4: How do you think you would have yeah me versus Tyler, Well, actually that's perfect, perfect too for that, But still that would have been a nightmare. Yeah, Tyler said it was the worst thing ever.
Speaker 1: Monty said he still has bruises from it. Like from the harness. Uh yeah, of them having to do that, that was cheering because we see I think it was maybe Bananas made a commentary for it, or one of the girls, but I know that was such a switch Bananas and then one of the girls.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Somebody made a comment about how no one seems to really be cheering Chris on or giving him advice during this elimination. Can you guys both speak to like what that energy was? Was really no one cheering for Chris or Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: I think that a lot of people were cheering for Sebastian. I mean except for the people who voted Sebastian in, but regardless, they didn't care who came back. I think ultimately across the board, like the Vet boys as well as the Big Brother guys, they were all like, this is a success no matter what, because one of the Survivor players is finally right home.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, I think the same thing. Like, you know, Chris, that was kind of his home down there in the elimination ring, and he was always getting votes and was always just kind of used to it, so we're used to seeing Chris. And he was also spiraling the two days before just kind of not being himself. So fortunately I got the fan favorite vote for those couple of days and they didn't show up. But like everyone that didn't vote for me ran down on the sand gave me a big hug. So it's really cool to see everybody supporting me. But I don't know, Yeah, Chris was just he was on his own at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt bad for Chris, you know, like it was never personal, like and I don't know, he's a bad guy. I think that he just kind of got on the outs of the people he was playing with. But like Wes said, like with Chris coming back in the house and this huge target being on his back now, it is good for a lot of other players to kind of like Hives.
Speaker 1: Is always scheming the fact that it was like, yes, you could be a Wes is always skiming.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I love how I was wearing Tyler's shirt and that last you see that toy, Yeah, the pink one, the pink fuzzy world.
Speaker 3: I know, I love it. What did you Wes? What did you think leaving the game and what did you think about Chris going back to the game, Like, what did you think was going to happen?
Speaker 4: God. I was like, so no, I mean anytime you shift your your life like that, because that's like real life for me, playing the game is also real life. But it's just such a switch of energy just you know. I was so dead. I was deflated. After I sat in that car, went to the hotel with the guy, and I just couldn't believe it was real because I wanted it so bad. Every day I would walk out and blow a fucking dandyline out and say I'm going to the end of this game. And I would say that every day, and I thought I was going to the end. I thought I was playing a great game, and it was just depressing. And in my opinion, I think I was like, Chris is this is like he's asking for his time to go, basically writing his own digging his own grave. So I was just like, yeah, this is his time, this is I'm big on sign. So it was you know, Notorious too, and we always look to the universe and say what's next, and I thought it was Chris. I saw it. But I think that's why I was just so so down, so sad. I loved it. I love that game. I love playing it so much. I hope I get another chance to do it because it was just a one centle lifetime thing experience that I love to, you know, make happen as much as possible. So that was awesome. I loved it.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you go down to the elimination with the heart shape rock in your pocket pocket to.
Speaker 3: Give me.
Speaker 4: The case I lost? No? Actually, we had these giant hoodies because it was fucking cold as hell at night, and I would keep them in that thing because we've got all the challenges in them. So I went back to the tent and grabbed it real quick, kept it.
Speaker 2: In there the whole time for what good luck?
Speaker 4: Or to remember, they actually split us up for like a split second. We go grab water whatever. He set the cameras and I grabbed the rock then. So I wanted to give her something so she wouldn't forget about me, right, you know? A little thing? Yeah, no, little thing. It was sweet.
Speaker 3: It was really sweet. I'm sad that it triggered my BDSD, but it.
Speaker 4: Was Yes, I love you.
Speaker 2: Wait did he just say that three times y'all to.
Speaker 4: Lay it out? But I said it on TV, so we have to talk about it. That's what.
Speaker 3: I don't think that you can't.
Speaker 4: You said it to You said it to No.
Speaker 3: I didn't say it to. No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: No, we're yeah, we're not going to make this showing our best.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna don't start lying on the podcast now because yeah that was and us.
Speaker 2: You better be careful. She's gonna boach yours.
Speaker 4: I know I'm making enemies now. I'll both pay me.
Speaker 2: First one to know.
Speaker 3: Listen, the game definitely like from here on out, like you were definitely a light to have in the house, especially because you know, we were getting really close, and I can say from here on out the ship gets real and yeah, the daily challenge is up after this point, after you leaving, it just almost feels like the game went from being like, Okay, this is cute and fun to like, okay, like it's time for war and yeah, you know, it sucks that you weren't able to be there, but it.
Speaker 4: Was I wanted that battle.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was. It was awesome having you when you were there. So yeah, I'm happy you came on this season.
Speaker 4: Thanks me too. It was a pleasure to meet everyone, and just having you specifically was amazing. You were like my best friend out there, and I really did enjoy our time and getting close with someone really does help in that atmosphere.
Speaker 2: So not mote and showmances and politicing for people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what else do I have to do? I think I wrote the perfect script for me to be on a dating show by now right, two for two?
Speaker 3: There you go, There you go. More showmances in your career than I've had in mind. You take the cake in terms of percentages of showmance's on shows. He's two to clean up, he's and I think I'm nine for ten.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to start politicking more toy, No more political, I'll start, I'll start politicking.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine. Fashion, thank you so much for coming on the show. We'll miss you this season. Where can we follow you on Instagram? How can we support.
Speaker 1: You if somebody wants to start polyadiccking with you in advance fashion or just slide into your dms?
Speaker 2: But watch out for Where can we find you on social media?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Guys, I'm on Instagram, Mermaid Man of all Things, my Mermurid right there shouting me out. Toy, thank you, but yeah no, if you want to reach out, please let's go to the beach or something. I'm down here in my lovely Miami.
Speaker 2: Lets was that to your followers because I didn't understand who met?
Speaker 4: Or am I go to the beach right now after this? Actually? But yeah, if you want to go, let's go to No, guys, thank you so much for having me. I had a blast and I will be a co triple host on one of these in the future if you guys will have me. So thanks so much.
Speaker 1: I love, thank you, thank you, thank having on Sebastian, and we'll see you on more challenges.
Speaker 4: I'm sure, absolutely, baby, I'll be back. I'm getting better, I'm getting stronger. I'm ready.
Speaker 3: All right, Bye Ssian, thank.
Speaker 4: You, bye, guys. Love this peace.
Speaker 3: Well. I would like to not sit here and say that that wasn't painful, But that wasn't That was a conversation. We just had a conversation.
Speaker 1: The time was I.
Speaker 3: Just kept looking over to your your face, dude, like every now and then you'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not good. We really need visuals for this podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm not good at hiding my facial expressions at all, at all.
Speaker 3: They were bringing me a lot of comfort. But it was nice. It was nice to catch up with Sebastian. Obviously, I'm gonna have to follow him on social media and see how his life goes.
Speaker 2: She don't follow him?
Speaker 4: You know what more.
Speaker 3: Episode, I do follow him. I do follow him.
Speaker 4: I do, I do.
Speaker 3: But speaking about social media, Devin, where can we follow you?
Speaker 1: You can follow me recovering from this interview? She can go to my website to devinsimone dot com. That' Sam with the y simone with an I dot com and scroll to the bottom.
Speaker 2: You will see the links.
Speaker 3: To my socials.
Speaker 1: If you want to be matched because I am a matchmaker. Yes, it's a real thing and it is cuffing season, guys, click on the matchmaking tag on my website.
Speaker 2: You can also go to Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm most active there and I have so much stuff to post from the honeymoon, almost getting eaten by lions, a lot of cool stuff I usually post to my story. So follow me on ig that's stepping with the y simone with an I. And what about you, toy, where can they find you in socials?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys can find me at Tory Underscore deal And also I mentioned my kid's book in this episode, which I'm really proud of. You guys can find that on my Instagram page if you click the link in my bio, it's called the search for Syrup. So check it out. If you have a kid, or a friend or somebody that you want to give it to, check it out because it's where my passion and my heart lies.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you, brownd of a clause that is so cool and such a big like undertaking.
Speaker 2: That's really awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate it. Yeah, I'm putting my heart and soul into the books now and not men. So just know that any guy out there that I turn away, it's not personal. I'm just busy making books. Okay.
Speaker 2: But did Sebastian get an autograph coffee?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure he has one. He probably does. No, Sebastian's a sweetheart. Really sending all love to him for coming on here and being so honest, open, and we appreciate authentically himself he really is. But more importantly than any of that, if you liked this episode and you want to review it by saying something nice, because we all deserve a nice we appreciate nice. Please say something nice on Spotify or Apple podcasts and tell a friend, tell.
Speaker 1: All of your friends and then after you tell your friends, catch all new episodes of The Challenge USA airing on CBS
Speaker 3: And we'll see you back here right after for a brand new episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast, Happy as a Clam.