Speaker 1: At this point I was just fighting, wanting to live, so at this point I had to let them go. This was always a known, okay thing. Oh I know he did that. And this is family business, because my station is not family business. This is a story of years later me coming back and correcting or wrong.
Speaker 2: It's never too late to fix something.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Nila.
Speaker 4: And it's home day.
Speaker 3: It's Wednesday, Beaches.
Speaker 5: Your favorite hoes are on your screen again if you're watching YouTube, but you should be, and if you aren't, I want to encourage you to click the link of this episode description right the fuck now and subscribe because there's some hot s bitches in the house.
Speaker 3: This is a fact. We look cute, We really do. And this month, I don't know if you've joined us already, but it's a very, very very special month for us. It is a good Mom's Guide, may And do you know why it's a good mom's guide? Tell them, baby, it's because you girls are author's bitches. And we wrote a book called a Good Mom's Guide to Making Bad Choices.
Speaker 4: This is a fact as well.
Speaker 3: This is our first book we've worked tiresly, very very very hard to produce this beautiful love child, and now it's finally out and we're here to explore it with you. All of the themes in the book, all of the lessons, all of the funny and very personal stories.
Speaker 5: But before we get into the book, I just want to I just want to remind everyone a few things that we have going on that are exciting. Number One, we're going to Mexico. We're going on a retreat.
Speaker 3: Hallelujah.
Speaker 5: Retreat is happening July second and July twelfth. We're going to Salulita, Mexico. If you're not familiar with Salulita, it's about an hour from Puerto Viata. If you're not familiar with Puerto Viata, I don't know what the fuck to tell you, bitch, look it up online.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we're going there.
Speaker 5: It's our eighth and ninth, seventh and eighth, it's a seventh.
Speaker 3: It's our seventh and eighth retreats. Yeah, it's our first one in Mexico. It's on a very special property that's ocean front. It's fucking beautiful and it's special. It's our first time getting out of Costa Rica on the retreat. This retreat is like this, This part of Mexico is on a bed of rose quarts. So it's about to open up your motherfucking heart. It's about to restore you. You're about to relax you. We're about to nurture the fuck out of you, and you're not gonna have to worry about shit. So if you're worrying about what you're going to do this summer, here's the answer. Baby, We got you. You're coming to Mexico with us. You're coming into release and heal and you know, just have your titties out and prance through the beach.
Speaker 4: Prance baby.
Speaker 3: Anyway, how are you feeling.
Speaker 4: I'm great, I'm excited. I'm We're in Atlanta right now.
Speaker 5: We're in this beautiful, beautiful we're on the Beautiful set, but we're in someone's beautiful house. We're actually in the SI Content House here in Atlanta. If you are a podcaster, please make sure you check out the SI Content House. They have multiple sets, bomb Ass, just Vibes Energy, and it's owned by none other than our dear friend, who I'm going to introduce right now because she is our guest today. So Maya Burton of sexual essentials and also not just not just a sex pod.
Speaker 3: Not nothing.
Speaker 4: Podcast.
Speaker 5: Congratulations because this is really you know, I'm just so proud of us. But I'm really I want to give you your flowers because I'm just so proud of you. You are truly a rapid manifestor like you really are. You are a money generator. You are a rapid manifestor whatever you see you create. And like I know when we like my body year or two to.
Speaker 2: Your like covid because we were they were online.
Speaker 5: No, not even where we met though, like when you came to the office where we were recording before, like you were talking, yes, you were talking about your podcast and just what you wanted to create. And just like you took you took you, you studied, and then you executed on such an elite level. So this, this space, this content house you created is impeccable. I'm beyond impressed. So congratulations.
Speaker 3: I'm so proud of your friend. You know, all of our friends are the ship. It's really true. Every time I see my friends and like especially you, I'm like, this is a reflection of me. I was like boss ass, badass women. And it's your birthday and dear friend is only thirty one and fucking killing it. This is like our rich friends, like our auntie's house, even though we're older than her. I'm gonna go see our rich auntie because she's rich. But for I'm very very very very very proud of you for your braver read, for your courage from sharing your story. And I'm just like, I'm just so proud of us because you know, like we didn't really know each other from a candapign we've met each other on the internet, and then we just told each other right then, like we're going to be friends.
Speaker 2: So this didn't make a decision.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're friends now. She was like, I'm coming to LA and I was like, perfect, because we're friends and we've actually continued on that journey. And it's because you. You also manifested that you said you wanted busy friends who could do the same thing. You know, this bitch loves to work and play, so this is like she only wants to be friends with you if you're gonna work too.
Speaker 1: Or come to work with me. You got to be able to come to work with me. I receive all of that. Thank you guys so much for just being there and setting the example. I think it's easy to develop the ideas because I'm seeing so many things that are possible, and every single time there's something on my list and I'm kind of like, I don't know, and then y'all come out and y'all do some form of that, or you bring someone on the show that does that, and it's like, stop, you have.
Speaker 2: Everything that you need. You're good, you know.
Speaker 1: And so this is such a full circle moment, like this is some HBO documentary type ship, since we since we manifest in I just you know, it's some HBO documentary type ship.
Speaker 4: I received that. I love HBO on a documentary.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think about it all the time. Every time I make a vlog that I don't really want to make, I'm like, this is perfect for my true Hollywood story. It's okay, I'm gonna make the blog.
Speaker 1: Get all the practicing. You're not just started blogging. I feel, yeah, I know, I'm starting to do the amount of blogs never before seen, never before seen by anyone, that me and Jamila have made on our phones over the years, Like we would be TikTok real mastering bitches by now, but no one on.
Speaker 5: The earth has ever seen, and then they get lost. They get lost deep in the archive and like never to be found again. Into my phone wants to like, you know, do those stupid ass memories where they trigger you, where they're like show you old niggas you don't want to see and all types of shit.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, oh, ship, there's that blog that I never posted.
Speaker 1: I have a memory of Mila with the sex bar between your legs and we were doing the Position of the Day and I was like, hey, guys, I'm coming to Elaine. Can you be on my Patreon? And You're like, sure, what we're gonna do? And I was like, so I brought this stuff.
Speaker 4: I brought this sex bar and I'm gonna show.
Speaker 1: Me ern you demonstraight you put it on, okay, and then Mila you fuck her like this? And Nate told me, okay, whatever you want, support for me, whatever you want, you gotta show up for your friend.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you doing my friends, Samaya, I'm working. I call you right back, interrupted me.
Speaker 4: David, you need to insert that clip right here.
Speaker 5: It's pretty it's pretty fucking good, or join go to patreon to see it because it's it's it's a moment.
Speaker 2: Some nice stuff there.
Speaker 4: It's a moment.
Speaker 3: I think speaking of niggas that our phone reminds us of that we don't want to see anymore. This brings us to our book.
Speaker 4: That's a great like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, we have a very robust book that we wrote for all the women and I mean really all the humans, because niggas need to read this men men need to read this book too, and we wanted to just get your perspective on some of the things. You know, I don't I don't know if you guys have picked up your book yet, but picked the book up, okay, copies, thank you. The book is broken up in three and three parts, and the first part is before children BC, and then the second part.
Speaker 4: Is after Daddy, and.
Speaker 3: Then the third part is revelation, like revelations like in the Bible, but not the Bible. So we kind of talked about our journeys and our experiences before we had kids, who we were, childhood stuff because obviously, like our parenting is directly directly affected by that. And then we talked about, you know, our pregnancies, finding out we were pregnant, giving birth, which is fucking can be traumatic and life changing experience, and then we talked about our breakups and how that deeply affected us and how we healed through that and kind of finally, you know, got our our grounds and got back on top. So we just want to talk to you about those things so I know you've had a similar experience. We are all single moms.
Speaker 2: That's the fact.
Speaker 4: We're all moms.
Speaker 2: Didn't put it in my calendar that way, but here we are.
Speaker 3: I don't think any of us in the calendar, honestly, like what the fuck? That wasn't the plan, but look at the glory and you know, not even thinking about that. I'm like, this is a question for you because you've had tremendous success and like an untraditional taboo space. Do you think that you would have come up on this space had you stay in your relationship with your child's father.
Speaker 1: I would not have been as successful at all. I did start sexual Essentials when I was breastfeeding, so it was definitely something I was committing to, but I wasn't being my full self because there were so many things that the way I was being viewed as a mom, and the things I wanted to teach and how I wanted to teach them and who would be able to see me. At one point, I was showing him my reels from some of the classes, like are you okay with how this looks? Before I posted? But I'm not sucking or real dick, we don't even have that part on there, but oh I'm torking or you know what I'm saying something like that, And it's like, oh, can you tone this down a little bit? And it's just like every single time you agree to that, you're chipping away from a part of you. And I also made a commitment. I made a commitment to this marriage and I did not take that lightly. And more so than that, I made a commitment to my child just at conception that I am there. So it's like, am I doing everything I can do to make this work? And it felt like compromise. But when you get married before you know who you are and you've decided and made peace with who you are and the parts of you you thought you didn't want to be, and you just accept the basket and how it looks, you know, you don't even realize that you're tripping away at you. And I made I hit six figures and was making five figures a month, and I'm not talking about like the tens. You know, we got up to thirty five thousand a month on Patreon a year after this man, you know what I'm saying, like left my life. And it's not as if I was not accountable for a part of this. I totally played a role. This was just the wrong decision period. But still it just shows me not being me was the key to every single thing that I wanted that I desired that. But if you don't give yourself permission to want something that is ballsy as fucked, then why should the universe or anybody else.
Speaker 2: Just give it to you? You know?
Speaker 1: And so no, I would not be as successful. I would be working a job and working my business and packing my orders and not growing and not having my own office because your man cave is in the office and that's your personal space, but this business is. But you know, and I would be explaining why the degree I have works the way that it does, you know, and you know, constantly feeling invalidated because you're the man of the house.
Speaker 3: When you got married.
Speaker 2: I was twenty two when I got married.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's very young.
Speaker 2: I've always been so mature for my age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watching a visuals right, because the quotations are out the quotes, and you know, that's always just the sign of the trauma that we've you know, went through, and unfortunately I hadn't unrivaled with that trauma. So it's not all his fault, nor mine or any of that. It's really not that type of situation like you know, I'm a I'm a mom that's single, you know.
Speaker 2: And but yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Was super mature, so I was very clear about what I wanted, but I wasn't clear on the entire vision. I wasn't really aware of the bigger picture. And the bigger picture was I meant to be a star, you know, period. I am a major manifest Do you.
Speaker 4: Think that you.
Speaker 5: I mean because you got married at twenty two, and I think, like I think about when we were on your episode when we're talking about just like the checklist that women have as far as like, Okay, you met the person, you're in love, you get married, then you have the baby. Whereas versus like me and Mila kind of did a little different. I got the baby, I got I got pregnant, then I got engaged, and obviously the marriage never came to Fruition where you know, Miila, she got pregnant.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe you were planning on getting married at some point, but that's just not the story of what happened.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, was seventh grade. I was planning on marrying him in the ninth grade.
Speaker 5: But did you feel like, was the marriage kind of like what the next step was in your mind just because of what society he like has painted around love and you know, what women should aspire to, or was it that you truly wanted to marry this person and spend the rest.
Speaker 4: Of your life with them.
Speaker 2: I truly wanted to be with this person.
Speaker 1: I wanted to I wanted to commit to the type of love I wanted to have, and that is a very selfish way to love. I can't commit to any of those things if I can't commit to myself. So I really don't know how much I can commit to you. And I told you I could give you everything, and I did, and that was stupid because I gave you everything and left myself with nothing.
Speaker 2: You know, I never wanted to get married.
Speaker 1: I've always been a wild child, and it's just so crazy how many times I put myself in taming situations, and I don't do well at least stuff.
Speaker 2: It's just not my thing.
Speaker 3: Two peas in the fucking pot. I've definitely gotten into relationships with the thought like if I get in a relationship, I can sit the fuck down. Like if I get a relationship, I will chill out, like it's like it's my own it's like my own leish.
Speaker 1: But but now it's But I met someone and I had the feels, and you know, they liked me at that time, and I would say that feelings escalated very quickly or whatever, and it felt right. And I think that something, and I think I know that something I've had to work on over the years, was even if it's right, it'll still be right if you give it time. But feeling so rush to make decisions and to act and do something about the way that we feel, as well as modeling an incorrect marriage or union that I had been worshiping for years, so understanding that through my own Stockholm syndrome with my parents, I was idealizing something that was terrible for me, something that was breaking me down, something that was invalidating me. But when you go to therapy and you're trying to do the work. You think you're handling the issue that's right there at hand. But when a lot of people don't make it past the digging, things get better and they're like, okay, so things got better. And for me, I had a child, which meant I didn't have that luxury. As soon as I had that child, motherly instinct saved me. And it was right then that I realized, oh, the way I'm thinking is fucked up, because if somebody touches my kid like this, or just my kid like that, you know what I mean. And so now I realized the marriage I had been modeling and the lifestyle I had been modeling was based off some fuck ass shit like some generational patterns, generational credit curses. And so I didn't leave my marriage at all. He left me, but he left me because I started choosing myself more and we started bumping hisas even more, and even fixing and changing and being a better me just didn't save what wasn't meant to be saved, you know, right, I.
Speaker 5: Think about in our book we have we have a bunch of different things in the book, where when then can kind of like check in with themselves and do some work. And one of the things that I wish I would have done, and I probably would have lied to myself even doing this at that time, was a checklist, like a list of like.
Speaker 4: Should I have this baby or should I not?
Speaker 5: The reason is why it's a good idea to have this baby, or the reasons why it's a good idea to get married, versus the reasons why it may not be. And like, you know, I heard you mention that like you felt like your husband didn't like you very much and that he wasn't that I guess maybe loving during the times in your pregnancy. He would like dive into that a little bit more. And I'm curious, like would those things be on that checklist?
Speaker 1: Like so, I you know, I'm poly princess. I'm just I am free to be you and me and whatever works for you. I accept that for you, and I want you to accept works for me.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So the truth was is that like after a year of marriage, we were at that crosswords where it's like I'm not happy, you're not happy. But also we were talking to people and they were saying, well, that's usually how it goes if you've never lived together before you got married.
Speaker 2: Then we did not live together.
Speaker 1: I was like, my dad was a deacon, but also I am that aries wild child. So the idea of living with somebody who I wasn't about to marry you scared the shit out of me because I was like, oh, hell no, like you know no. And so I was like, okay, this work, this works right, And we were spending almost every night together.
Speaker 2: You think it ignorant. I was twenty two.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You think that shit close enough, that shit farther far as fuck?
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's some.
Speaker 3: People that think that, oh I might have a niece.
Speaker 4: So say I spent a lot of time with her. I basically raised her. No, you did not know.
Speaker 1: And so so we were asking people and and mind you, we were you don't know to you know right, We didn't know it was wrong.
Speaker 2: We knew we liked to.
Speaker 1: Just we didn't be like I don't want to go down the aisle, like no, we wanted to do that. That day, a year later, we were told with what we were feeling was normal, and then it was like, okay, well let's do some work on it. Let's go to counseling, let's do that. We did those things right then it was like, okay, what else can we do?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: What was the shift though?
Speaker 1: The shift was that he finally realized that I wouldn't gonna stop fucking trying to work out my goddamn marriage.
Speaker 5: But what was a shift in that that in your relation relationship that I mean besides me that I.
Speaker 2: Knew he didn't like me?
Speaker 4: Well that moving in like you.
Speaker 5: Guys obviously were in love and loved each other, and then you moved in together and got married and something was different, Like what do you think that different?
Speaker 2: Because he did not like me?
Speaker 5: Like living with you? Then you know how I got to see you? Yes, go to sleep, Yes. But also that's when all those traumas come out. That's when we lack of communication.
Speaker 1: But also men have not been encouraged to voice what they have a problem with. They only speak up when it's too late. So when he did finally speak up and I was, you know, it was too late, he had a energy about me. I'm not saying that he didn't love me. I'm not saying he didn't care for me. But the people you choose, the people you choose to hang around, that make you feel good naturally or make you your most comfortable self.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was not his for his best self, and I respect the fuck out of him for setting that boundary with his damn self. And I saw that it was a struggle because it's like to everybody in the world, it was like, we're breaking up a marriage and I don't see anything wrong.
Speaker 2: We we If anything, he's.
Speaker 1: More supportive now you know what I mean, because it's like, you want to go travel, go to do this as long as I ain't gotta go, like you know, it's more support But he wasn't happy. And men have been told to choose their responsibilities and their family for so long. And I commend him because I don't know what your general generational patterns are like, but there are a lot of grandparents in our lives that really didn't want to be there, you know what I'm saying. And we skip over that it's not his fault, and if anything, he set an example for me that I don't want to live the rest of my life with.
Speaker 2: Somebody that bro you.
Speaker 1: We still got to work on his marriage, and the one thing he could have did for me was tell me, I know that I haven't done everything I can do, but I realized I don't want to.
Speaker 2: He told you that, yes, and.
Speaker 1: He set me the fuck free because the way that I rationalize things, I can find a way to do anything.
Speaker 2: I'm a woman. I can do anything.
Speaker 1: I can make anything work, I can make anything cohesive, I can put anything back together. But he taught me that just because you can doesn't mean that you should.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: That's I think a lot of relationships have that element. I mean some people have that element where like I think that in your journey of love and there might be times where you don't like your partner. Like I've talked to a lot of married people where they've gone through those moments and then they've surpassed those moments and they've reconnected. Yeah, but then there's like when you have a deep understanding of like you are just not this is not for me and I don't want to do the work, and you can actually say that out loud, Like what a gift actually that he was able to give you. I'm sure, Like, I don't know, was it heartbreaking for you to hear that or was it you say.
Speaker 2: You find relief?
Speaker 1: It was really Now, I'm not gonna lie to you divorce, and not even just divorce, it was I lost everything all at once.
Speaker 2: Life was like, Okay, now we talking some big shit, right.
Speaker 1: So when God, the universe, whatever it is that you believe, is like, it's time to make a change. They want everything to change, right, so you change one of the thing you like. I changed my life and the thing is that the universe chose for me. Nah, now you've got a chance to do this over, like you know what I'm saying. And it was like, let go everything.
Speaker 2: I lost my job.
Speaker 1: Within that, I lost my family, like I cut off my parents and I lived down in Like my only family in the city I live in is my ex husband, Like he's still my emergency contact because I don't deal with my He's family, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: For me, it was a matter of letting everything go and being stripped of everything. But even realizing that he doesn't care for me, He wasn't trying to be mean.
Speaker 2: He can't help what he like or don't like.
Speaker 1: The only way I was even able to acknowledge that he didn't like me was because I had to realize there were my parents at sometimes didn't like me, like the way my mom.
Speaker 2: Was treating me. Was if it was okay what he was doing, then it was it was okay. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you say that, oh, it's okay if my mom does this, then that means that the partner that you're allowed will talk to you like this as well.
Speaker 3: Well. We attract the look that we're used to and that we're comfortable with, and that we and then we don't even realize it's settling because it feels like love that you're familiar with and you have to kind of get out of your comfort zone to realize and really assess just because was this ecce childhood or whatever, this past relationship, is this type of love the standard that I want to live by, Like you have to consciously choose those things or else they will choose you for you because that's what you're used to every time.
Speaker 1: And so it's like my imagination and the second start was like everything. I was like, well, I'm not gonna fuck this shit up, and an't got in a relationship right after that and almost and so it's crazy, you know, and you do a little bit better every time, But what I realize is that I'm going to make mistakes and things like that. But it's about getting up faster and not making the exact same mistakes and realizing quicker that this is not right for me. And so this has been a journey of understanding my intuition. And I feel like I would not have chose my intuition if he didn't pick for me.
Speaker 2: And for that we always cool because my life is so amazing.
Speaker 1: It's hard, but it's so amazing and beautiful and it's just like, bitch, you can do whatever it is that you want to do.
Speaker 2: Like it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: We live in a world that you know, like he would have to say and offer me to get my tubes tied. Still, we live in a world like that, Yeah, your tube because I'm thirty one, no married, no, so like you have to find a doctor that's willing to do Like we live in a world like that, right, And in that world, I'm living this.
Speaker 2: Ball ass life as a divorced.
Speaker 1: Woman with a child, and like, do you know the numbers for like how much women like us make and being able to come back after I made a choice that I could literally have stuck with and tried to make it work and in thirty years.
Speaker 2: Been like na we worked on our marriage.
Speaker 3: So hard.
Speaker 1: Like this story of struggle and wearing that ship with paying man, fuck that ship, Like this is so much better because life gonna suck anyway, so why not make it suck with the ship I can choose from, Like I fucked with him for that for real, feel like being like, bro, I don't want to do this, say less, I felt relieved because I didn't have the balls to pick me.
Speaker 3: Well. The the thing is is that, like it's crazy that we live in this society that almost tells us that you, like a your happiness is not that important. And second, you know, like you chose to be a mom and you chose to be a wife, so now you sacrifice and now you figure it out. And like it's like you said, there's almost this adopted understanding that if I choose motherhood and I choose marriage, then I have I've in some ways chosen to struggle and sometimes it's not going to be hard, and obviously it's not I mean not gonna be easy, and obviously it's not always going to be easy, but it also gives us this narrative that we have to have some huge explosion has to happen in order to not fuck with somebody anymore, in order to grow out of something, in order to be like I'm I'm healed, I'm a different version of myself, and I love you, and but I'm also parting with you. We live in this like this world where especially as women, that if I just wake up today and say I don't feel like I don't even feel motivated to work on this with you. I'm not attracted to you, I'm not getting fucked right, it's not good.
Speaker 2: It's not good enough.
Speaker 3: If I tell somebody I'm getting divorce because I'm gon and fucked right, it's like, oh that fucking sweat, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: What's crazy?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: That's usually when it confuses the like how could I be having great sex.
Speaker 3: And still be unhappy and still be unhappy?
Speaker 2: And so it's like your perspective changes.
Speaker 1: But also I mean, I just I was like, damn, I really am in the right field, because if I could make good it's good with somebody that like, I ain't even fucking like that. It just it makes you wonder what could be like with the place where I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 3: But that shit, it only lasts so long. Like that should as you heal, and as you get more aligned with yourself, like as you heal, like you could have great sex. But the more you evolve, like spiritually, it doesn't matter how good that dick is, it's not going to feel good. Because I found I saw the same about my baby Daddy was dicking me down, and I was like, I'll just hold on to this dick. You know, this is I'm good dick. But it's like eventually, like it doesn't matter, like you're like, fuck, I still hate you. Dick is not enough to make me, not fucking make it's making me miserable. This good dick is making me miserable. So you could fucking take them both.
Speaker 1: Getting good dick is that fucking rare that women say just to get dick down?
Speaker 2: What a woman to do for orgasm.
Speaker 3: But but it's important too. I think, like I wish I was, like I wish in this evolution that I was like just more in tune with myself. I'm grateful for the lessons because now I'm here, but like I like, we are pussies in our hearts and our minds are so compartmentalize. Now we forget that we need to integrate them and that they all matter, you know. And it's just like I.
Speaker 4: Think that that actually sometimes is the problem. To be honest.
Speaker 3: Okay, well speak of mine, bitch.
Speaker 5: When you're pussy in your heart, are compartmentalized when you make fucked up choices. A lot of times sometimes you need to compartmentalize that, bitch and say.
Speaker 2: This is what this one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the problem. Like she'd be thinking you she in love because she you know, did first time ever, and she's like, wow, I my husband, it must be him.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I feel like the a lot of the.
Speaker 1: A lot of the problems come from this timeline that we have that doesn't exist, or it's it's altered. Like a lot of times we don't see stuff for what it really is, and so we see that we're in our thirties and it's like, oh, I wish I hadn't made these mistakes or things like that. But in retrospect, if I expect to live this beautiful lifetime eighty ninety one hundred years old and I'm taking care of my body, drinking my coconut water, you know what I'm saying, getting the sunlight and all that stuff, Really my prime is around forty fifty, you know what I mean. But so these mistakes, they happen to mistakes at twenty Like that's making sense. I see through the mistakes, how I could have been kinder, and how you just don't fucking know everything, Like women just are some fucking know it alls.
Speaker 2: I don't know shit.
Speaker 4: That we know it all.
Speaker 5: I think about, like I think about how man marriage is. There is a timeline that's fed to us that like we find our husband in our twenties, we might get married at the end of our twenties, thirties, maybe early thirties. And I think about, like most people, I'm still I'm still being introduced to myself. Yeah I'm thirty five, you know. And I think about you getting married at twenty two and crazy like having like just not knowing who you are, having unchecked traumas, and you know, I know that you had a you know, a challenging childhood that I don't know if you had even begun to unpack before entering into a marriage with someone and coming in and deciding to have creating a whole life with somebody you know, and as you know and as we know, and if you're a mother listening you know that when you have a child, like you can't you start to be like, I can't hide from these anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to face them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My child was my biggest trigger. And I didn't know what the word trigger meant. I didn't know every something was wrong, Like my body was screaming, like literally inside understanding into as a woman, I understand that that is something, it's a gift, it's something. I it's just like the way that you pick up a seed and it turns into a tree. That shit is crazy magic and there is intuition inside of us. And I my intuition went off when I had my child because there was like there was no way that everything that I believed before it could be true. The way that I'm loving my child, the things that happened to me, I would kill somebody for you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And that's when I was like, oh, they got me fucked up.
Speaker 1: Now got like and I can figure that because guess what now I'm the protector and that's the core of my world now. At first, it was when you were raised, you know, you're when you raised It's like when you raised by robbers. If I was raised by some robbers and I became a robbery and be like, oh, robbers is cool.
Speaker 2: The fact that you can't tell me nothing bad about robbers because what you mean, my parents is a robbery Like yeah, like because we're robbers or whatever. So you know what I'm saying. So I was raised by these parents. They the center of my world. I'm a kid, I'm supposed.
Speaker 4: I love my you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I love my parents. Then I'm came a mother and the role and my role in life switched. And so from my perspective, I was like, oh, everybody got me fucked up.
Speaker 4: I saw a little Somaya and you were like, no one protected me.
Speaker 3: You got me.
Speaker 1: And more than that, I loved him in a way that I didn't even know I could love myself yet, simply because of motherhood, which was intuition, which is a natural. I was born with that good in me, whether I wanted to be a mother or not. But as soon as I had him, oh bitch, it was like law abide and citizen for households. When I tell you, everything fucking change. I was like, Yo, what am I gonna do? Like?
Speaker 2: What am I gonna like? How am I gonna fix this.
Speaker 1: My life did not change until I had to put down a hard limit. Hey, I cannot deal or like cut off my parents. I'm talking about parents that I like, that I love that I missed like because fucking with you got me fucked up. I can't look myself in the mirror, and I got shit. I got to do like I'm responsible for him, and so I made that whole change. And ever since I've decided to be honest, everything that I want has dropped to me because this is my purpose to other fucking truth talk for people who can't fucking talk because I ain't got no fucking shame. You know what I'm saying, Like, this is what it is like the things I have created from my truths. Nobody gives a fuck whose Oprah's dad was that got her pregnant, But what you know is Oprah got pregnant by her dad and Da Da Da Da Da. I was so worried about protecting their name, even in the midst of just sharing my story, about to sit on my purpose and what I'm supposed to tell and what I'm supposed to do and what I'm supposed to change in rooms, protecting the people that did this thing to you, holding secrets, holding secrets. I'm so fucking tired of this is family business. No, it's just my station is not family business. And I'm such an honest person and a loud person, So yeah, it's time to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 1: It's time to talk about it, and not out of I want something bad to happen to you. It's about we need to speak the fuck up. Because if we had spoke up about what marriages were like and love was really like, I wouldn't have made some of those decisions either. But you're telling me that this is okay, that this is good. It's time to fix that because I want my child to have a fair shot of I couldnot imagine hurting my child and holding all this in that's hurting my child.
Speaker 2: It's something different.
Speaker 1: I can't bring a girl into this world knowing that I didn't do anything to make a change like I can't.
Speaker 5: In the book, we talk about forgiveness, and I have an exercise in there that I that I encourage our reader to do, and the exercises I'm not going to share because I want you to read the book, but you know a lot of times we want forgiveness from people that we will never get forgiveness from, you know, and people that are either dead or that will never give it to you, will never admit to it, will you know, placate you, and just you know, pacify you. I'm just curious for you and your personal experience, like your in your life like that, Is there a forgiveness that you have been granted? And if not, how have you been able to move forward in that or is it still a process?
Speaker 1: I forgave them a long time ago. I believe that me holding you accountable is not the same thing as me forgiving you. I'm still holding you accountable because I understand the boundaries and dedication of discipline to myself.
Speaker 4: Was there an admission though?
Speaker 1: I said, it was all from the which is why the situation is so fucked us and how it's so manipulative because I always spoke of I told the truths.
Speaker 4: I don't mean, I mean.
Speaker 1: I was always this was always a known, okay thing?
Speaker 2: Oh I know he did that? And like this is not like a secret, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: This is a story of years later me coming back and correcting or wrong. It's never too late to fix something you know what I mean. And so I kept going and I kept wondering why I was having issues in life.
Speaker 2: I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I was hitting my head hard, and I'm like, what an I'm a person I cannot sit with being unhappy.
Speaker 2: I don't do well with it. I would quit a job. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: And I kept running into problem like it was intuition moving me. But you got to you know, I'm eighteen. I'm nineteen, so I don't. I'm just thinking life is fucked up, you know. And I'm hyper sexualized for the wrong reasons, and I'm feeling these things and I'm getting married why because I want to feel protected. You know, this man is big, This man's old fashioned. This is safe, you know what I mean. I forgave them because you did what you they They made me safer than what they've experienced, you know, And that's a that don't mean it's good enough now, you know. I mean me, that was me learning boundaries. Boundaries is I understand? But fuck no, that's and I'm allowed to have both. I intertwined them in my life the best way that I can. The things that they gave me that was good. We do those things. I love food. That's the thing that I've tried not to like. I always say I hate to cook. My parents are on a restaurant. I love cooking for the people that I love. I hate saying it, but I do. It makes me feel amazing. I love outside. I have a living van because it was an amazing you know, to fish with my dad is sometimes miss all the time, you know what I mean. My kid plays baseball like he you know what I'm saying. As much as I can intertwine with him, he doesn't know what he's learning is from some of those things. When he gets older, I'll explain them. But their love is not lost in my household, in my lineage, and my kids will know everything. But they made a mistake and my boundaries they crossed, and there was always space for us to forgive.
Speaker 2: And work it out.
Speaker 1: But you can't do that and still drink and not get an AA and think I'm going to leave my kid around you and you're doing the same things and repeating the same cycles after you told me that, you know what I mean. At the end of the day, you need help. You need help, And I just made a choice that that's not the life I want.
Speaker 2: To live.
Speaker 1: And if that means that we can no longer be that type of family and I have to have a chosen family, then that's what I choose, because I have to live this life and I have to want to live, and if I don't want to live, then you gotta go, right And at this point, I was just fighting wanting to live. So at this point I had to let them go, or y'all would have let me go.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, like, as your friend, I'm like super proud of you. You know, We're not like we've been known each other for like three years or you know whatever, but like when when we met and when I learned about you and we talked and we connected, and these are recent decisions that you've made, Like this is not like years of like I've cut these people off that hurt me, Like this is recent strides and your healing, And I just want to say I'm super proud of you because I've seen you do it. I've seen how difficult it is for you. I can't begin to imagine what that process is like. But you know, our parents are the first people that we have that were supposed to protect us, our first examples of that, and naturally, when we're raised and nurtured by people, we want to protect them and we want to love them, and we want to stay in contact with them, and we watch TV and we want to have happy households and do Christmases and Easters and shit, and you know, and I know that's been a big obstacle for you and have grandparents to our children and all these things. And you know, for anybody listening for you, like anyone who hurts you in a major way and continues to like display those types of behaviors, cut them the fuck off. It doesn't matter if they birthed you, it doesn't matter if you live with them your whole life, doesn't matter if they fed you three squares a day, like sometimes that's the lesson for those people. And I've seen you grow, I've seen you heal tremendously through that decision, and I knew that was a decision you were going to eventually make. And obviously I'm not ever going to tell you what to do, but I see you. I know this is not a story that you always were, you know, willing to tell, for you know a lot of reasons, but it's so fucking powerful Samaya, Like, like you said, it's just like it heals other people and it heals you. And I've seen you grow and I've seen you you know, like it's contagious, it is, and like choosing yourself is revolutionary and for your kid and to clear generational curses and like who fucking knows what they experience and honestly, like not who cares, but who cares? You know what I mean? Like you just you do things, you decide to grow out of them, and if you don't, you got to cut people off, you know, And like you've decided to grow, You've chosen yourself and not pick him, and and you choose you. And by choosing you, you choose him. And like look where we're sitting and look at all the things that you've accomplished. And like Be and Erica always say that podcasting has been like the honesty through podcasting has really truly been healing to us. But that shit is true, like speaking your truth, especially for people who have been told like don't tell the business, like like you know, black people, to keep keep on business in the house, don't go outside town on business, Like well it's crazy shit is going on in the house. What the fuck? Asking children to hold adult secrets is not cool, and it's not you know, like it's not having your child in mind. And when you don't protect your child, best believe they might not they should not protect you. And so I just want to say, I'm really grateful for you, and I'm really you know, for your for your strength and your courage and for your voice because it's important and a lot of people need to hear it, including me, and so I'm just I'm thankful. And you know, even in our book, we talk about how our parents affected us and how we show up in relationships and how we parent, and I think sometimes we forget that we can change all those things, like we can actually edit our parents' parenting, you know, like this didn't work out for me, Mom, I saw you curse my dad out four thousand times. I saw you kick his ass, and now I don't want to be a married I don't want to be a wife, you know, Like this is good? You know, I'm good, like you know, and my parents are still the fuck mary with their crazy asses. But like I you know, I'm just grateful that we as women have all tapped into our voices and our honesty and our vulnerability and chosen to show up as ourselves so that it can change our own lives, and obviously it has.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful for well, first of all, I receive that thank you. I am grateful for you guys. To me, you guys are the coolest girls like y'all. And I know it sounded like so corny, but I'm a corny ass bitch, be witty. I'm fine though, too, but corny and fine is y'all are just such amazing energy and something. And when I found you guys where you guys were in your motherhood and you know, in your journey, was like, you know what, that's something I love. And I was like, hey, you want to be my friend and y'all was like fuck yes, so yes to that nice girl energy and yes too, saying you want to be cool too, good come be with us and being amazing and always teaching me stop fucking apologizing, like y'all have gotten me together to the point that it is rubbing off of my friends. Hey, we don't apologize. We tell you what's going on, and motherfucker's respected. You know what I'm saying, And that's it. And y'all have taught me that don't come over, don't come to our retree to apologize and for shit, just let your titties hay damn, like, don't start apologizing somebody like and it's okay. And I've always been accepted to be me while you guys authentically be y'all. And it's so crazy because I say, these are my hippie friends, and my friends think I'm a hippie friend, and I'm like, yeah, okay, when good Mom's come around, it's like, no, these are my hippie friends. They're the ones who are like, look, be you, be you however that you and type A and how many or how many lists do you need to tell.
Speaker 2: Us who you are?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll look at all the lists, okay, Like it's just support and it's just beautiful. And I hope you guys just understand what you guys are doing. You're showing other people that they can do it. Watching you guys do it told me that, Okay, whatever my story is, I can throw it into a show as well. I can throw it into other podcasts. You know, you guys have done it. Like, I'm so proud of you for showing other.
Speaker 4: Women that thank you. Thank you. I'm proud of you. Your podcast is the Bomb Girl.
Speaker 5: If you have haven't checked it out, please go check out somebody's podcast or just.
Speaker 3: On it last week. So make sure you go check us out on not another sex podcast to book tour.
Speaker 5: It just feel like I was I was just I was just thinking about you know, us the Green that we were going to be friends and how like it. But like, I think if more women just said that out loud to people that they.
Speaker 4: Want to be friends with.
Speaker 2: Here I want to be friends with, Like I want to like just say.
Speaker 5: If you're listening right now, and you might think this is weird, but the next time you meet a bitch who you want to.
Speaker 4: Be your friend, just tell her, yeah, we should be friends.
Speaker 5: We should be friends and know it's and if she can't receive that, girl not your friend anyway. But I think that if we just felt graver in that way and took that initiative, like, there would be so many more female friendships. And I really do think female friendships is like the key to like saving the world.
Speaker 4: And we've been separated and pitted against.
Speaker 5: Each other and and and you know, our whole shit is like when women come together and we're more powerful and it's the truth. It's not just like fun to say it truly is a thing. But we have to like take the step. We have to like like reach the olive branch out and and stop playing this narrative in our minds that you can't trust women, that we don't fuck with women, because yeah, there are some untrustful people period there. People will hurt you, men will hurt you, and you still.
Speaker 3: He did do a couple of things. This will help everything.
Speaker 2: I feel like women also have to see themselves.
Speaker 1: And one thing that I think you guys were the first women that I saw myself in that I thought were cool as fuck, like, but that was me accepting who I was, which was sma your you know, and you know you've heard my voice get louder over time, But at first it started off somebody, you're kind of cool and you doing the damn thing sexual sensuals and then boom, you guys walked into or internet linked in to my life. We were in COVID at this time, and it's just like seeing yourself and acknowledging that don't be afraid to you know, don't feel intimidated.
Speaker 2: You guys, like maybe saying the elephant in the room here.
Speaker 1: But other women sometimes don't reach out to other women because we feel intimidated, because we feel like, well, because they are like this or this successful, they wouldn't want to hang out with me. Yeah, and I don't want. I don't talk to my friend like that. Y'all like, do better. And when I say my friend, I'm talking about you. So be kinder to yourself. And every time I'm around you, guys, I'm always reminded to be kinder to myself and slow down.
Speaker 2: So that's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Well, think talking about the internet, and just like the journey of me learning more about these sexual essentials. You know, I've shared the story before that it's May invited me to her dick sucking class and I happened to be at my homegirl's house at the time, and I was like, oh shit, tonight's my friend's dick sucking class. And she was like what. I was like, yes, She's like, are you a sucking dick? Like we have suck dicks? And I was like, I actually have no idea what we're doing in this class. I know that I should have bought I was. I had the option to buy like a toy, but it didn't happen. And now we're here in at your house. We're gonnaigure it out. We're just gonna log on and we logged onto your class and I was mind blown at a the community that you have. It was pages and pages of just like you know, you go on zoom, you got the pages, pages and pages, and I was like, I am in.
Speaker 3: This class, super tuned in, like.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is the queen of Patreon herself. But I was just like, WHOA, I had no idea. But it shouldn't have surprised me, because pleasure and learning, learning how to a please, you know, as women were nurturers. And there's a good part of this, and there's also a bad part because I feel like sometimes our our lust or our are not lust, our desire to learn is a lot of times outside of our own pleasure. It's just because we just want to please the man. We want to please the man. Which I'm sure there were some bitches in there for that, trying to save relationships, shave marriages and all the types of shit, right, But then there's also like the woman who just wants to just be just be the best sexual pleaser of her just of all times, so that she can please and get pleased back.
Speaker 4: But I was just so mind blown.
Speaker 5: And all the women there, and and and and the command. I mean, I shouldn't be mind blown, but I didn't know what kind of the educator you were, so.
Speaker 4: I was super I was just super impressed.
Speaker 5: Like you commanded the room and you just got the bitches together, okay, and the guy and gave us real tools.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 5: Really have changed myself, I literally have changed my Like you, guys, you need to go check out somebis Patreon.
Speaker 3: The windshield, yes, the windshield.
Speaker 5: And beyond all things anyway, So you know, speaking of pleasure and women tapping into pleasure, I'm just curious, like, so after after motherhood and now you're single and you know able to explore.
Speaker 4: I know you guys, were you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: Were you?
Speaker 2: Guys? Were Polly in a relationship and I was always Polly.
Speaker 1: He was giving me an opportunity to expand, and the expand so we did try some things at the end. But me also being fully poly means that I can commit to another person, and so you know, when you don't know at this point, I think that it was just a lot of hail Mary's trying to give her what she really wants, which is I'm a polyamorous person and you know, we tried.
Speaker 2: Some things anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's who I am, whether I end up in a monogamous relation or relationship or not. I am a I can love many people. Yeah, I don't really care about men women. I'm a lover So yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm just curious, like how you were able to kind of step back into your son uality or sexuality in this new space of like introducing new a new energy into your life, meaning dating and having sex with other people. Like was that a seamless transition for you because you've always just been kind of more sexually liberated, more open, Because a lot of women, you know, including myself, like after you have a divorce or a breakup, like that transition into you know, finding out finding new sources of pleasure can feel really intimidating.
Speaker 4: Like was it like were.
Speaker 5: You just like backing popping or like did you have a whole phase or like what was what was?
Speaker 4: What was? So Maaya after divorce?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Smaya after divorce was pretty similar to Smaya after child.
Speaker 2: So after I had my son, I made a choice.
Speaker 1: To keep my sexuality, which was I didn't really have the desire to be sexual right after, but I made a choice and put it on my schedule that I was going to rub my kuci And this is what I was because I had heard these horror stories that people like lose the urge to me, and that scared the ship out of me.
Speaker 4: Scared this ship you literally had scheduled.
Speaker 1: I would just laughter it like I didn't because what I realized it was the alarm was set.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it's always like has always been on my calendar.
Speaker 1: Really thorough in every and guess what, you know, how much better you do it when it's already in your mind and you knew that you had to do it, versus you being tired and somebody lay down and be like, oh you want to suck my dick and iouldn't expecting it.
Speaker 3: How often isn't on your calendar? Like once a week?
Speaker 1: Depend how much do I like you?
Speaker 3: Hear that?
Speaker 4: You two hear that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: If you like someone, it's like four times a week.
Speaker 1: It depends how much we're seeing each other. But also I like to say, Dick, I love it. I did to you have pretty lips it's like a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah I like.
Speaker 3: To dick, but honestly, like, I know the guys like it messy, but I'm like, if I throw up on your dick, you're going to be I know. I'm like, but I wanted to be messy like lines.
Speaker 1: I just because I realized that everybody don't like everything the same and so like one of And it's also sexy. It's almost like with women with consent, like getting consent and sexy, like when they ask can I kiss you?
Speaker 3: I don't like the kiss me.
Speaker 1: Well, you also like threesome kisses and stuff like you have a different version of kissing that you prefer, and I so you know, it's never it's not it's for you and I get that, but yeah, it's just a little different. But for me, I feel like with men it's kind of the same thing. How do you like your dig sucked? And it's like, I matter, you know what I mean, And we have to remember like the same stuff we're teaching ourselves with them.
Speaker 5: Well, just like not all pussies are like that should be eating the same same with dick suck, And we have to offer extend the same invitation to the men that we share our mouths with absolutely.
Speaker 2: So I just I made it a priority.
Speaker 1: I'm just a person that if I say I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it.
Speaker 2: That's just the type of person I am. Period.
Speaker 1: So if I say I'm going to run my coach, and also if you're telling me that there's a chance that and mind you, this is what I was studying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I've always been a sexual person.
Speaker 1: So before I even got into the business, I knew that when y'all said, then my kuchie may draw up, I started listening, like because when I tell you, my vagina was like baby powder pussy dry. For like a year, I felt you telling me I birthed.
Speaker 2: The gift of life and this is what you took for me. I felt betrayed, like bamboozoo hood wings, like you.
Speaker 4: Got me fucked up.
Speaker 1: And so I was like, but I also knew that I've always been a three orgasm girl, So like, if I'm sitting down to masturbate, I'm not getting up until have at least three orgasms. What I realized is that if I before, yeah, before even the sex, I would be like wet. And that was great one more like a creepy anyway, so it would be there. But then I realized after the baby it wasn't on the first one, and so I was really discouraged and embarrassed and you know what I'm saying. But then I realized one day I happened to have sex after masturbating, and I realized I just needed more time.
Speaker 2: I just need more time.
Speaker 1: It was like being in a like living in Miami and then living like in snow, and it's just like just let the car warm up.
Speaker 2: It's still worked.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy you said this because I think a lot of women and men don't realize, and this may not be true for all women. I know that, like my what I needed sexually after I had a child was different than what I needed before. Yes, like what literally what my pussy wanted.
Speaker 1: And also what I wanted as a woman. I started desiring people to do things for me, and that shit got my pussy wet. The words you were saying stopped working because I'm a mom now, bitch, you know what I'm saying. So there was that, but also just doing it with myself. I was like, so it's not even just all like another person it's also just me alone. I wasn't I was getting wet again. I just realized now it took about three orgasms before. It's like super superort such as understanding that and then also it did come back right.
Speaker 2: But also you know, it's like going to the gym. You never something.
Speaker 1: You might not want to do it, but have you ever regretted it after you did? But also if you've never had an orgasm, like, well, I don't like doing it. It's frustrating. Might be frustrated because you got blue pussy, you have not ever had an orgasm. If you're listening and you're not sure if you've ever had an orgasm, the odds are you haven't.
Speaker 2: That that's the odds.
Speaker 1: Like it's just like taking a shit, you know, if you ship your pants like hmm, that wasn't a fart, that was more like you would know. Like, so with an orgasm, it can feel you'd be like, ooh, sex feel good. Orgasm is it could feel good, but when it's orgasm, you'll know.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So anyways, this is the part where you take my master classes like this.
Speaker 5: Take this part because this is what wait, this is the part of the master class.
Speaker 4: But Also, I just want to say.
Speaker 5: If you do something from dry pussy, you guys, and there is and you you know that's.
Speaker 3: The thing for you, especially like postpartum espec. Just at any point period.
Speaker 5: V Vitamins is the shit. B Vitamins is literally saving pussies around the world. It's a black owned company, and I vouch for them myself. My pussy's not dry, but now it's extra wet wet.
Speaker 3: My pussy's wet, and now it's wet, wet wet. We we what? And I know when to pull that bitch out because I'm like, let me show this motherfucker a little son.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you got I don't know, I'm shorts.
Speaker 3: You know, I will be honest. I didn't. I didn't pack any panties this trip.
Speaker 4: WHOA why purpose I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't enough laundry. It's a long star. I don't really panties that often anyway. But the point is v Vitamins use our code g NBC ten, get a discount and have a wet wet pussy and up your sex life because even if you have wet pussy is gonna make a wet, wet weather. And if you're going on a date, I have a date night, planned something special, a vacation, I don't know, toss it in the bag and then think us later. But it really does work.
Speaker 1: One day we got to talk about, you know, wet pussies and creamy pussies, because I think that also women have different not think, I know that women have different consistencies.
Speaker 3: With well, you know it has It has a lot to do with your ovulation. Usually, if it's creamy, niggas pull out, that's when they're ovulating. But if it's clear and that little like sticky clearness, then you're not ovulating, and then it's don't take this from me. I wouldn't say I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: Want to say that she's not a medical expert. So if you get pregnant listening to me, I do not contrast.
Speaker 3: No, this is to.
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck up. What's your life?
Speaker 1: Do what you want to?
Speaker 2: Just add that on the end and it resolves you.
Speaker 3: If it's a if it's a creamy smell, olderless thicker discharge, it's probably because you're ovulating. Now if there's a smell, that's a different issue and you have to go see it.
Speaker 4: No, we need to go use the vitamins because that also helps with the smell, or you need.
Speaker 3: To see a medical professional. But she's like, I think you should go the vitamins. Don't care that then you need to go see a medical professional. But just general creamy non odorless is probably ovulating. You shouldn't get none of it. Anyway, back to the regular program.
Speaker 2: I love the the range. This is gonna be a good book. It's gonna be a good book.
Speaker 3: The book is really good, and I'm not going to say it just because we wrote it, but it really is good. I was like, I can't miss any of these points. This is very important.
Speaker 2: What pussy yes asked the question?
Speaker 5: Okay, so yes, So was it easy getting back into your pleasure? Was it uncomfortable dating with a child?
Speaker 1: It is always uncomfortable dating with a child. That's fine because I don't like to split any of my time the time that I have. I already have my child fifty percent of the time, and that's not my choice. And when I think about those numbers, that shit fucks me up. Like you're telling me I have my child half of his life and I'm his mother, so I don't date while I have my child.
Speaker 2: But sex wasn't difficult because I was.
Speaker 1: I ended up dating the guy who was my boyfriend in my marriage, so we were already comfortable and him and my husband were already cool and stuff like that, so like he.
Speaker 2: Was even encouraging it because he ain't want me to be dating on new people.
Speaker 1: We either, like, because that's your kid around somebody knew so that you know, lasted for a while. But since then it has been very fucking hard because now I'm not dating, I have a new set of boundaries and standards and things I want for myself.
Speaker 2: But also.
Speaker 1: I've been lusting after me, like I've been allowing myself to explore seeing me, and like I turned myself on a lot.
Speaker 2: But also it works out because I'm busy.
Speaker 1: This concept house shit is whooping my ass, but now we open it, so now I'm ready for dates.
Speaker 2: She's available for dates, single and ready to mingle. I'm an aries.
Speaker 3: She's like long long walks in the beach, a very organized date with lots of plans, maybe even that itinerary you I love ituary, and maybe even a wardrobe stylists and makeup artists before the itinerary begins, and don't be late, she will dump you.
Speaker 2: Now that's not true. I have grace, but we would have to reschedule the new itinerary.
Speaker 3: No girl, he was three minutes late, so I had to do something else. I went to sleep.
Speaker 2: I'm masturbated, you guys.
Speaker 3: We came to we got to somebody's house. I mistakenly text her that we're getting her the wrong day at five am. And as we've walked to the door, I was like, oh my god, this bitch is going to kill us.
Speaker 4: It was dark, it was five am.
Speaker 3: I'm like I thought I did. She's like I thought you said. I was like, I thought we left tomorrow. I was like, if one person's gonna beat her ass, that's gonna be motherfucking Semia because she did not plan for this. Ship.
Speaker 5: We pulled up to the house, like the security is thick here, so don't even think about it. Don't even think about it. Okay, I'm gonna let you know now. I noticed Atlanta and there's robbers and shit. Don't even think about it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: We pulled up.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, ship, we're being recorded. It was like you are being recorded, Okay.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh gosh.
Speaker 5: We pulled an open opens the door, half sleep with her blue frosachi rope hair perfectly coiled in her little coils, and ship she's throwing ship eyes closed, here.
Speaker 4: Go get in there.
Speaker 3: Perfect just let out and I was like.
Speaker 4: She's gonna kill us.
Speaker 3: I was like, I know he might not be friends to bro.
Speaker 4: I woke them up organizing she did.
Speaker 3: She just came in the room. I was like, what's gonna be here? At nine am, I was like, he's never latest.
Speaker 4: Even about.
Speaker 3: She sures did at eight fifty. That came to awake as the funk up. You all need to move.
Speaker 2: Look here or you don't like the details. I like the you know all the you want a picture, you want to drink like? I love the aesthetics and I do I do. I think we deserve it, like.
Speaker 3: Your goddess, your godess is we deserve all the goddish things. Before before we move on, I wanted to ask you, and this is going to be strictly for Patreon, because you can't get all the gems for free.
Speaker 5: But before we get out of here, because and then we gotta go, there's three things, okay. Number one, do you have an affirmation you can share with us?
Speaker 3: If you don't. I can share one from the book. I have one just because we talked about a lot of important things today. This is we share manifestations in the book. And one of the manifestations that I wanted to share with you all, just one because you got to read the book. But this comes from chapter one and it says, I will not let my past fears and traumas limit the beautiful experiences manifesting in my present gorgeous existence. I love that I will not let my past fears and traumas limit the beautiful experiences manifesting in my present gorgeous existence, which basically means, whatever happened yesterday is yesterday, and you can build new life. You can build new systems in your body, new responses, and new relationships. And you have the power. So whatever doesn't serve you, release it, let it go, Let them go, and forgive.
Speaker 2: And move on, start over as many times as you need to.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 5: And we pulled a card at the top of the show, and it just maya pulled a card as you pulled the world card. And the world card means my sense, completion, integration, accomplishment, and travel.
Speaker 4: Bitch, is time to make a vacation. Maybe come, maybe you need to come out to the Mexico good vibratry.
Speaker 1: First of all, you know when y'all was talking about it and y'all said rose courts, Yeah, I knowed.
Speaker 2: I'd be rubbing my pussy to some rose qu.
Speaker 1: A.
Speaker 5: B Well, come bring your rose courts and rub your pussy on the rose courts at the good vibe treatful? Okay, but yes, so that those are the things that it represents.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 5: When the World card appears in the tarot reading, you are glowing with a sense of wholeness, achievement, fulfillment, and completion. Hello Si content house, completion, a long term project, period of study, relationship, or career has come full circle and you are now reveling in the sense of closure and accomplishment. This card could represent graduation, a marriage, a birth of a child, achieving a long held dream or aspiration. You have finally accomplished your goals or purpose. Everything has come together and you are in the right place, doing the right thing, achieving what you have envisioned. You feel whole and complete. More literally, the world can mean world travel, particularly particularly on a large scale. You may be lucky enough to embark on a six month overseas trip, or are working, studying, or living overseas for an extended period. This card reinforces universal understanding and global awareness, and you will find a new appreciation for people and cultures from across the world.
Speaker 2: I receive, Ah, Okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like all of us are going to live out of the country.
Speaker 1: I think that you all are going to buy a vacation house, and I'm going to buy a vacation house, and then we're going to swap weekends.
Speaker 4: And we already bought land, so we're building our house in Costa Rica. So you're more than welcome to come, of course, and.
Speaker 3: Then everybody ears will definitely swap.
Speaker 2: I'd love that, Okay.
Speaker 1: I I gotta find a city because you know, I always loved a Malibu house, but y'all live out there, So now I got to get another well house like.
Speaker 2: You know that that like on the on the cliff, like up there.
Speaker 3: You know, I need.
Speaker 2: I need bouginess, like I need. I need like a modern rustic like.
Speaker 5: But I feel your esthetic though, I'm like, no, I see the esthetics. I'm like, bitch, I'm gonna be your husband. But now I'll marry you, watch out, and then one more.
Speaker 3: Last question before we wrap up. So our final part in the book is called Revelation, which is obviously a play on revelations because we're rebels. So we wanted to ask you, what is your revelation, something that a divine epiphany understanding that you discovered through you know, just being true to yourself and being rebellious.
Speaker 1: I am a greedy bitch, I should be. The truth is is that I want to be treated all girly and things like that, and I want to live this you know, quote unquote soft life, and but I also want to work hard as fucking live in crazy schedules and organized. But also I want to camp and disconnect. And I also want to be buried for years. And I kind of want a daughter, and I'm really scared that I want that, and I'm trying to give my I'm giving myself permission to not be sure. And I also want to still have slutty experiences and I still want my male male female threesome. And I am not bending or backing down for any of that. And I'm a greedy bitch, And yes it don't add up, but this is my life. I want everything. I want it all and I've decided and I'm okay with.
Speaker 3: It, and you can it all.
Speaker 5: It sounds about a revelation to me, all of it. Yes, well, thank you friend. I always love sitting down with you. It's always such a great insightful conversation with you. Can you tell our audience all the things they have going on where they can find you? Also will link everything in the description, but absolutely, thank you. This was an amazing conversation. I'm so excited for you guys. Please keep doing everything because I.
Speaker 1: Need to look forward and know what else I can dream about and make happen, and you guys are doing that.
Speaker 2: So very excited.
Speaker 1: You guys can definitely follow the Something Extraordinary content House on the Socials s E Content House. You can follow the podcast not just another sex pod. You can find my personal Maya bugsy M I A b U G g z Y and all of my links. I'm going to send them my link tree and all of that will be there, So please make sure you check out the podcast. They have been a guest.
Speaker 2: Check out the Patreon because they have been a guest.
Speaker 1: You'll see some spread legs and sex bought spreader bars. And those four play and baschinal orgasm classes that we talked about, as well as the master classes. You guys can use code n JASP for fifty percent off any of the master classes that they were discussing Dick writing one on one Math masterclass or the Masturbation and Scorting one on one class, and tap in and go buy my girls book.
Speaker 3: Okay, goddamn yeah.
Speaker 2: Pre orders matter, so.
Speaker 4: Tap in, definitely tap in.
Speaker 3: This is maya.
Speaker 5: If you haven't pre ordered our book, please go check out A Good Mom's Guide to Making Bad Choices.
Speaker 4: It's in your local bookstore.
Speaker 3: By the time this comes out, it will be not on pre order.
Speaker 1: It will go get that motherfucker it New York bestseller by the time by the time you.
Speaker 3: Hear this, this will be a New York Times bestseller.
Speaker 5: So think it's in Target or at your black local black on bookstore. Make sure and make sure you join us at the Good vibratree again in July. It's July second, and July July fifth, and July twelfth. Make sure you check us out on tour, follow us on Good Mom's Bad Choices on all platforms, and make sure you rate and review us If you're listening. If you're watching on YouTube, make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel. Leave us a comment, and make sure leave us a review on Apple. Podcast Reviews matter. Comments matter. Help elevate black creators because you know these white people will be taken over.
Speaker 4: You go listen to some Maya's previous episode. I talked about my daughter thinks I don't like white people.
Speaker 5: I swear I do like white people, but I'm just saying support support black people.
Speaker 3: She's like, why.
Speaker 2: You So this is not other episodes so you could hear the full third Yeah.
Speaker 5: Go check out our episode with Samia and we love you. We'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 3: Bye bye
Speaker 1: M