Speaker 1: All right, thanks gootch on an hour two Sean Hennity Show, toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Well, it looks like the congenital liar Adam Schiff really needed that pardoner. Joe Biden gave him unconditional pardon at the end of his administration for more than a few reasons. We reported last week that in fact, he's being investigated by the Department of Justice over whether or not he was claiming while being a California representative, if he lied on loan applications and falsely claimed that his main residence was in Maryland, and maybe perhaps even according to one report, suggesting that he was claiming the same thing out in California at the same time, in other words, to get more favorable loan terms with the federal government. Yeah, that would get a lot of people in trouble. But we have other news here.
Speaker 2: There was and this.
Speaker 1: Story is pretty mind blowing. It was, and John Solomon, who broke the story, will join us in a moment. Investigative reporter founder editor in chief chose Thethnews dot Com how a democratic whistleblower repeatedly warned the FBI democratic whistleblower, I mean this person was there well over a decade that, beginning in twenty seventeen, the congenital liar Adam Schiff had authorized leaking classified information, all in an effort to smear Donald Trump. Now by every objective measure, we'll get Greg Jarrett to take on it as well. That seems to me that that could very likely be a violation of the Espionage Act. Now, other news that John has broken from earlier today, we find out that unearthed emails part of a Foyer request show the Biden administration agencies scrapped a plan for Joe Biden to visit a vessel at an event because it would have required that then President Joe Biden would have to take too many steps, which means they knew that he was in a significant not only cognitive decline, but a significant physical decline as well. All part of the strategy going back to twenty nineteen when we first pointed all of this out to the American people, and everybody you know, was even up until twenty twenty three, they were calling him cheap fake twenty twenty four, twenty twenty four cheap fake videos anyway the Foyer request by the Protect the Public Trust obtained by Fox News Digital. Biden was set to visit a national security multi mission vessel while touring a shipyard in Philadelphia in July of twenty three, and according to the emails, that visit to that vessel was scrapped because of quote how many steps were involved to get him on that ship and he wasn't in good enough shape to take it, as determined by the people around him. Now we're discovering a New York Times piece. I'll take you back in time. What did they report that Joe Biden set down criteria and standards for commutations and pardons with every indication that he did not make every approval himself. And then the question still remains, and hopefully the House Oversight Committee will get to the bottom of this, and that is who decided and who made the authorization to use the auto pen and did Joe Biden even have a clue of who is getting a commutation and a pardon?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Here to help us sort through all of this, we have Greg Jarrett, Fox News legal analyst, New York Times bestselling author, John Solomon, editor and chief founder, chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com.
Speaker 2: John, we start with you.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the issue of Adam Shift. This is a big story and actually this is going to be a big week. You have a lot of breaking news coming out this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen. I think for the last few years, we've known that the false narrative of Russia collusion couldn't have been carried out if there weren't legacy news media that every day took leaks in often selective leaks, in little fragments of intelligence and tried to put them out there without a full complete reporting on them. And what we now see is we have some sense of who the FBI suspected was leaking, and one of those is Adam Shift, the ranking then the ranking member on House Intelligence later to become its chairman, and then now a California Senator. One of his own staff or someone who had served on the House Intelligence Committee for twelve years. He was a person who had great credibility and longevity with the House Intelligence Committee. Came forward four times between twenty seventeen and twenty twenty two. Somewhere in that process he gets let go by Shift's staff, but He says, I personally witnessed in a meeting where Adam Shiff approved the leaking of classified information, and I was told don't worry about it, even though I thought it was illegal, unethical, in treasonous, because Shiff would simply claim that he was protected by the debate and speech cause the independent separation of powers cause of the constant. And so he goes forward. He tells the FBI about this, The FBI starts building some timelines. You can see certain things that Adam Schiff does that matches up what the source tells him. But at the end of the day, it was nowhere for two reasons. One, the House Intelligence Committee Democrats staff wouldn't allow itself to be interviewed to see if other people who attended the meeting or believe this happened. And then the US Attorney just basically lets it go and so you know, and then years later the Inspector General the Justice Department takes a look at and so they just didn't put much credence into it. Pretty amazing stuff for a sitting member, a member of the Gang of Eight. Remember, when you're the ranking member of House Intelligence, you get the most sensitive information shared to Congress, the Speaker, the Minority leader, the House Intelligence ranking and majority members get these really private briefings, and there was good reason to be concerned about Adam Shift's loyalty to keeping that information secret. And it took us eight years to find that out.
Speaker 2: Greg Jarrett, let's get your take on all of this.
Speaker 1: And we also have to remember he got this this pardon on Joe Biden's way out the door. So I would imagine that on a whole host of issues that Adam Schiff has probably protected from prosecution.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: Well, the parton deals only with his role on the J six Committee and nothing else but leaking classified documents, as John has laid it out. And you know, again, hats off to John for great investigative reporting. The leaking classified documents. It's an obvious crime under the Espionaja Act eighteen USC. Seven ninety eight. It doesn't matter if you are a member of Congress or on the Intelligence Committee, or even if you're Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who mishandled classified emails. You know, a whole lot of others have been prosecuted for less CIA Director David Treys, for example, And according to this whistleblower. Schiff knew he was committing felonies because Schiff admitted to his staff that he was protected by the speech and Debate Clause, which is totally untrue. He never read it, obviously, because that cause specifically excludes both treason and any felony crime. It also excludes non official acts, which is leaking. So the question becomes why wasn't Schiff arrested and charged when the FBI first learned about it in twenty seventeen. Well, Okham's raiser, you know. The correct answer is usually the most obvious. He was being protected by FBI Director Christopher Ray in a succession of Attorneys General Jeff Session, Rod Rosenstein, Bill Barr, and Merrick Garling, none of whom wanted to do the right thing and enforce the rule of law, probably for political reasons. The problem now, of course, is the statue of limitations, which is five years from the act of leaking classified information or the last act in a conspiracy to leak, And at this point we don't know the exact dates of when he leaked. If Shift continued to leak and conspired to cover it up, which is obstruction of justice, the clock arguably starts ticking upon the discovery of deliberately concealed evidence. So you know, we don't know the dates, as I said before, but you can bet your bottom dollar that both the FBI and the Department of Justice are closely examining it with an eye to potential prosecution.
Speaker 1: What do you think, I mean, if it is a conspiracy, I mean, where do you think that goes? John Solomon? More and more information keeps coming out. I mean between Tulci Gabbard her declassification and John Ratcliffe and his declassification, Cash Battel and all that he is now doing in terms of the grand conspiracy investigation, which by the way, I think is warranted. I've gone through chapter and verse and one detail after another. You know, the entire Russia Russia Russia thing was a hoax from the get go in the beginning. Then I can make an argument that many of the same actors and players were involved in hiding from the public the authenticity of the very real laptop a laptop of zero Experience Hunter when they had verified its authenticity of March of twenty twenty. Then they prebunk it with social media, knowing that it's going to be dropped by Rudy Giuliani's then attorney, Robert Costello, and then not confirming specific questions by social media executive like Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey on Twitter at the time. When I asked, is this what you were warning us about? They knew the answer, they wouldn't tell them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Listen, there is one provision eighteen USC. Seven ninety eight where that actually does state that if someone knowingly and willfully disclosed a classified information, you can extend the statute eliminations to tenures. Since these leaks occurred between seventeen and eighteen, though we don't know the right dates, there is a possibility that with new evidence, you could go back and look at these league cases and do a prosecution. It's actually under the Internal Security Act is seldom use law, but it does carry a ten year statue. But with the exception of that, I think the conspiracy case is the only way that the Justice Department can build criminal cases at this late date, and it would look at everything from lies in twenty three in testimony that was given in twenty three all the way back to the original clearing of Hillary and the concocting of the Russia collusion case, and I think when you see that pattern, they may be able to convince the grand jury somewhere in Middle America that the pattern of Washern's repeat, which is Democrat has a legal problem. Hillary Clinton with her server, Joe Biden with his Hunter Biden foreign money schemes, Joe Biden with his classified documents. They pivot immediately to protect the Democrat, don't let them face consequences, and try to project a similar scandal on Donald Trump runs a collusion in sixteen Ukraine, impeachment in twenty nineteen, classified documents, mar A Lago raid twenty twenty two. So if that is viewed as one ongoing conspiracy to abuse government powers and violate civil liberties of Americans, maybe the Justice Department can bring some indictments.
Speaker 2: Hi, Quick break, Welcome back.
Speaker 1: More with John Solomon and Greg Jarrett on the other side, and also your calls coming up later will also we'll look at the president's action and.
Speaker 5: The left wants to silence Handity.
Speaker 2: Don't let it happen.
Speaker 1: Make the commitment now three hours every day at three pm.
Speaker 4: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, how many times have you told someone if it ain't broke, don't fix it now. That's great advice for most things, but not so much for your cell phone.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: Likely, over time, the battery will fade, the processor can keep up, and maybe it's even fallen in the toilet one too many times. Unfortunately, thanks to pure Talk, your cell phone is something you can replace without feeling guilty. When you switch to pure talk this month, they're going to give you a Samsung Galaxy eight thirty six for free with a thirty five dollars qualifying plan just thirty five bucks a month for talk and text and data and a free Samsung phone with scratch resistant gorilla glass and a battery that lasts all day. It's all on america Most dependable five G network. Look, supporting companies like Puretalk is a good thing. To switch. It as simple as fast. It is easy. You dial pound two to fifty say the keyword save now to get your free phone today. That's pound two to fifty keywords save now. Make the switch to my wireless company, a veteran owned company, America's wireless company, pure Talk. All right, we continue with investigative reporter founder editor in chief justinews dot com John Solomon, Hawk's News legal analyst, best selling author Greg jaredder with us. Greg Jarrett, do you see this actually coming to fruition? And here's the thing so many people feel, and a lot of people in this audience feel that over the years, they they that all this evidence has existed and that we get to the precipice only to never get to justice.
Speaker 2: Is this going to be different this time?
Speaker 4: Well, it is because you have dramatically different people in charge of the Department of Justice and the FBI who were determined to expose the truth and to prosecute those who violated the law. And you know, these recently declassified documents showed quite clearly how Barack Obama and his White House, Hillary Clinton, and the people in our campaign, top people in the intelligence community all criminally conspired to frame Trump. They peddled knowingly phony information, a lot of it they peddled to the government that's defrauding the government, and then they altered intelligence to support their bogus narrative, abuse of power. And the most obvious grand jury targets I think would be Brennan Clapper and coming. But I think you can expect Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton to receive grand jury subpoenas, and you can expect a lineup of whistleblowers who are prepared to implicate them and others who were involved in the conspiracy to defraud the government, deprivation of rights under color of law, and obstruction of justice and what turned out to be a very elaborate cover up that I think extends to the lawfair indictments, as John mentioned, brought by Special counsel Jack Smith, mar a Lago ray and a continuing cover up. So I actually am optimistic that the people involved in this grand criminal conspiracy may actually be held accountable in courts of law.
Speaker 1: What else is coming this week, John Solomon, we got about twenty seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, you're going to find out that the FBI concluded numerous legacy media stories that cemented the fake RUSS reclusion story contained classified intelligence. They had good suspects, They never rounded anybody up, but they did get an amazing admission about James Comby. You're gonna get to see that tonight.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I'm interested in this one. All right, that's tonight nine Eastern Hannity on Fox News. Anyway, We appreciate you, John Solomon, Thanks for being with us, Greg Jarrett, you're going to stick around. We're going to talk about the National Guard and federalization that's going on in DC and the left wings crazy reaction. All right, So there's a lot to get to involving the legality, if you will, as it relates to Donald Trump National Guard. And I want to be very clear upront, because the corrupt state run legacy media mob is plat out doing what they always do, and that's lying to you. The President invoke what's called Section seven forty of the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, which would place the city's metropolitan police department under direct federal control. The President also will put National Guard troops in place in an effort to combat crime.
Speaker 2: Went through these numbers yesterday.
Speaker 1: If you look at the homicide rate capital cities around the world, by far, Washington, d C is the worst, forty one per hundred thousand people. The next closest would be Uruguay sixteen point one per one hundred thousand people. Baghdad is you know, more than almost three times safer than Washington, d C. Fifteen point two per one hundred thousand in terms of their homicide rate. Again, DC's forty one per hundred thousand. Panama City, Panama fourteen point three, Brazil thirteen, Costa Rica thirteen, Bogata, Colombia eleven, Bolivia ten point seven, Mexico City, Mexico, eight, Lima, Peru seven, Ethiopia six, Buenos Aires, Argentina five point five, Estonia, Kenya, Havana, Cuba is four per hundred thousand. Washington, DC a wopping forty one.
Speaker 2: I mean, and.
Speaker 1: What's really spectacular about this? When you listen to the left wing media, they have been pushing a talking point and when I heard it, I said, well, that can possibly be right, And my gut was right based on the Washington Free Beacon. Today they have an article out that says, is DC crime at a thirty year low? Mainstream media outlet cite police data to say yes, without noting, oh, I mean there's context and texture and information that I'm providing.
Speaker 2: What a shock.
Speaker 1: I wonder why the state run legacy media mob is officially dead without noting that a commander is currently on leave for allegedly falsifying the data. The DC Fraternal Order of Police chairman said in July that the Metropolitan Police leaders are have been pressuring officers to falsify data artificially deflate crime statistics. And Political reported Monday that crime in Washington has hit a thirty year low last year, despite the President declaring a public safety emergency in the district, and PR says the same thing. Oh, the President ordered a federal intervention despite the fact that violent crime plunged to a thirty year low.
Speaker 2: It goes on and on, but every one of.
Speaker 1: These publications based their stories on data collected by the Metropolitan Police Department, which the Biden administration touted just before leaving office. Total crime violent crime for twenty twenty four the District of Columbia's down thirty five percent from twenty twenty three, the lowest had spent in thirty years. Then, the Metropolitan Police Department in July suspended at police commander for allegedly manipulating crime numbers in his reports. According to the DC Fraternal Order of Police chairman, who old NBC four in Washington, d C that officials often pressure officers to falsify statistics in order to make the city seem faster. With that knowledge that, of course, the mainstream media is selectively not telling their audiences, which by the way, shouldn't shock anybody. We welcome to the program. Fox News legal analyst, New York Times bestselling author Greg Jarrett stays with us and William Jacobson, Cornell Law professor. All right, so let's talk about, first of all, the manipulation of numbers. Let's talk about the comparisons. Greg Jarrett will start with you, and the legality of what President Trump is doing here and the way the media has covered it. And you know, we have the worst capital city in terms of the homicide rate in the entire world. And you why would the left in this country be so adamant against protecting innocent people they're protecting themselves.
Speaker 4: Is run by far left politicians, city Council of the mayor, so they cook the books to try to fool you into thinking, oh, it's everything's fine in dandy in Washington, DC. Anybody who has spent time there knows that is absolutely untrue. And you know, the worst of it is the carjackings. You know that more than half of those are committed by minors sixty percent or fifteen and sixteen years old, as young as twelve, guns are involved seventy two percent of the time. And you know, local authorities refuse to prosecute them as adults, and no wonder. There have been more than a thousand carjackings in the last three years, some of which include terrible beatings and shootings, a congressman carjacked at gunpoint and FBI agent carjacked. But you know the local prosecutor there, he's called the DC Attorney General. He did dismisses it all by saying, and I'm quoting your kids or kids as if it's okay. It's not okay. The solution is simple. DC is basically a ward of the federal government that gives the President ample authority to do what he's doing. Under the Home Rule Act, he can seize control of the Metropolitan Police Department on an emergency basis. For a more sustain takeover, he would need the permission of Congress, but I suspect he'd get it because those people live in fear working at the nation's capital.
Speaker 1: You know this is not the only place. Now, I'll give you the full quote, Bill Jacobson, and welcome back to the program. I'm good to have you back, The DC Police union chief said quote to evade public scrutiny. Metropolitan Police Department leadership is deliberately falsifying crime data, creating the false narrative of reduced crime while communities are suffering. DC is not the only large, democratic run city where major crimes are being under reported. If you go back to Chicago Magazine and a few years back, Chicago Magazine found dozens of crimes, including serious felonies, robberies, burglaries, assaults, and even worse than that classified or downgraded to risk slap offenses or made to vanish all together. In New York City, we had an NYPD transit commander accused of quote faking New York City subway crime statistics. So this seems to be the general practice is to put your head in the sand and lie. A DC councilman who's been charged with taking bribes doesn't like Trump's anti crime crackdown. That's not a big surprise. And one ABC News anchor revealed that she was mugged in DC by a half naked vagrant, Kyra Phillips, And I'm like, oh, okay, why wouldn't they want law and order? Why wouldn't they want safety and security? Why wouldn't you want a stronger police presence? If you have the number one it's the number one capital of any country in terms of the homicide rate worldwide. Why would you not want to protect innocent people?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I think it's a political outlook. It's something you know, Democrats, Socialists of America. It's that sort of outlook. It's you know, sores back district attorneys now looks that views cracking down on crime as somehow an offense, not the offense on which you're cracking down. So that's really the issue. It's a political outlet outlook. It's all motivated by that. Of course, there's also a twinge to it nowadays of Trump derangement syndrome. But it's baffling. Why would democrats not want people protected in a Democrat city. It makes no sense. So it's got to be ideological. They just do not like law enforcement and they would rather have people get mugged and carjacked then crack down.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, We'll come right back more with Greg Jarrett William Jacobson, Cornell Law professor on the other side. Also, your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number as we continue this Tuesday. How does this sound Sean Hennity for our president. Stay tuned, mar d Jails all right, coming out.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We continue now the President now saying that enough is enough in Washington, d C. And it may be coming to a high crime city near you. And we continue talking about the issue involving Washington, DC and the president's announcement yesterday. You heard Janine Piro yesterday Greg Jarrett talk about these young punks. They're fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, even as high as seventeen years old, and she cannot charge them with murder if they shoot somebody or attempted murder. And then you know, she talked about a case for a young kid, you know, tries to kill somebody, goes before a judge, gets sentenced and gets a lecture about released on I guess their own recognizance, and told that they need to go to college. How does that keep anybody safe? And what happens when these people go out and attack other innocent.
Speaker 4: People, Well, they're what the politicians in local government and the capital are doing is incentivizing criminality. And the solution is so simple and obvious. When minors act as adults by committing serious crimes, they need to be treated as adults. And that means lowering the age for prosecution. Currently, under DC law, fifteen year olds can only be prosecuted with a judge's permission, and that almost never occurs, mostly because the local prosecutor, the DC Attorney General, refuses to pursue those cases. Even sixteen and seventeen year olds are seldom charged as adults. So you know, the DC City Council will never change the laws because they're notoriously soft on crime. So you know, the only recourse is for the President to step in and Congress and as I say, in a DC is a ward of the federal government, answerable to the federal government itself, mostly to Congress, but the President as well. And he can order National Guard troops in there. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals already ruled he had the authority to federalize California's National Guard troops in LA. He can do the same thing in New York, in Chicago, he can do it in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Well, pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: But you know, we also learned a lot, I think William Jacobson when we watched the Joint Session speech of President Trump, and in that speech, the President recognized the family of Lake and Riley.
Speaker 2: In that speech, the.
Speaker 1: President recognized the mother of Joscelyn Nungary, that little twelve year old girl that was brutally raped and murdered in Texas in Houston, and not one Democrat would even applaud or stand up or recognize these mothers that lost their children because of unvetted Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorcis illegal immigrants that they allowed into the country. Meanwhile, they were telling us for four years the border was closed and the border was secure.
Speaker 2: I say they have blood on their hands.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that the border security, which is tightly correlated to crime in the cities, I think that's such a winning issue for Republicans. There's overwhelming popular support, including among many Democrats, if not most Democrats, who do not want open borders and do not want crime in their cities. So it's a total winning issue, and I think it was one of the issues that propelled Trump to victory. There were many issues, but that was one of them. I mean, people do not want Venezuelan crime gangs, you know, taking over apartment buildings in our cities. They do not want the gangs running, you know, sections of town and so it's a total winning issue. It's really baffling how the Democrats have become so ideologically driven that they will get on the wrong side of an eighty twenty issue every time, and they think that just by you know, yelling about Trump, they're going to win with that. But I think it's a total winning Republican issue. I hope they don't let up. I hope they continue the law enforcement push. I do agree that it's very likely we're going to see the National Guard being called out in other cities, maybe New York. Also if Mandamu wins and it's something that Trump, it's a winning issue Trump because people weren't safety above everything else.
Speaker 2: You agree with that, Greg, Jared, we'll give you the last word.
Speaker 4: Yea, the bill is totally right on that subject. I you know, it used to be the Democrats cared about law and order. I mean it was Joe Biden in the US Senate that beafed up, you know, penalties for crimes, and they've Democrats have done a total one eighty And how they came to that I really find mystifying.
Speaker 1: Bill Jacobson, Thank you, Greg Jared. We've always appreciate you being with us