Speaker 1: Hey Lyle, Hi, Hey, hey, I've been calling for a while. I'm happy I finally made it.
Speaker 2: What is your name?
Speaker 1: My name is Eureka.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet Eureka. You texted me and you said, yeah, hey, Gecko, I'm Rika. I currently live in Tokyo, Japan. I've been calling for a while, not sure how to reach you. Let me know. Thank you. And I don't know, I was just I'm I was just curious, you know, I don't know, I'm just curious. I'm just curious. What's going on with Eureka, What's how's your life going? What made you want to contact me?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know, I was in your your show in Shibuya last year and was amazing. You won't tell her, but I was very I was very interval. Man, I'm too shy to reach you out, and I was just kind of in that stage, I kind of you know, just look at you.
Speaker 2: You So yeah, I did it, shout out. I love I love these guys. I'll be back there at some point on my next trip to Japan. But the Tokyo every every time I go. So so you were okay, So you were at that show? Did we did we talk?
Speaker 1: I mean, I try to talk to you, but it's so popular with people like Okay, I just write, enjoy your time, you know, like you're having a real good time there. I have.
Speaker 2: I love, I freaking love Japan. I love I love Tokyo. If I if I had, if I couldn't, I will I I I want to come back there, like I mean, I was living there for two months. I thought I was living there for two months, uh like a year ago, and I thought I thought I was going to move there. Yeah, I thought I was going to move there. Yeah, but I I love New York. If I I maybe I'll live in Tokyo again at some point, I'd really like to. But right know, I'm enjoying New York. But well, okay, I'm gonna stop. I'm going to stop talking about myself for two seconds, and I'm going to ask you it's okay if not, it's okay if you just wanted to chat. I'm sure we have lots that we can chat about.
Speaker 1: But oh no, there's actually actually one thing about me I want to talk about it. I will make it sure, I will make it too long. So I want to talk about a female masturbation of these kind of things because I've been talking with a guy about jerking off, and they don't believe me that, like I don't need anything or touching myself to make myself feel orgsen because I can just watch porn and to reach out that kind of feeling, and they just feel like I'm a kind of weird kind type of person. So I just I just don't think like guy will ever understanding that how female body works. And actually we can just intertain ourselves to feel satisfied with movement.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that you can come, Yeah, using just your brand, you can, but you don't have to touch yourself at all. You can just be watching porn and you can come just using your own brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just watching I prefer agent type of porn, So I just watch it and then find the genre I like it and then I can finish down in under ten minutes. Now, all tell you I can do all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I have multiple questions if you're willing to answer them.
Speaker 1: Sure, So like.
Speaker 2: When you are you okay? So like are you are you applying any like pressure mentally? You know, like are you like like okay in the sense of like okay? So like if if if I'm masturbating, I can like choose how much force to put upon my genitals, and I can and it's like, I guess, like edging or whatever, Like I can, I can turn that force up and down like a faucet. Right, Are you doing that with your are you doing that with your brain? Or is it just like a like you put on the porn and it's like a steady you know, walk to the finish line.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of both, but I'm more like a I would say I'm very sexually hot. I'm a highly sexual person, but with a man or with a woman, I'm bisexual. But I can't reach out that kind of climax with the people with a human kind. But I'm not sure I'm poor diction or what. But if I watch porn or just watch a well I don't know, like a poorn article or whatever, it will make me reach high climates and make me feel really good. And I'm not sure like what kind of condition or what what? What the what the fuck is issue with me? But just like it's hard for me to really have a real good sex with people because I cannot feel lot interesting.
Speaker 2: So okay, so watch just watching porn alone? So just watching porn alone, not even touching yourself is a sexual Okay, so that's a better sexual experience for you than like being with an actual human being. Yes, yes, interesting. Well you know what's funny is uh? I mean I think like if I had to think of if I were thinking about like the I don't know, I feel like masturbating and like having sex, they're almost they're like they're a little apple and orange in a way. They're kind of too different experiences that give different they're they're they're not like a one to one pleasure ratio, you know what I mean. Like do you still do you still like take pleasure in having sex in like its own unique way, in its own way like pleasure in a way that's kind of like unique to masturbation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not I'm dating or looking for any do right now because I feel like they it just I'm certifying now, or it's just like I don't want to waste my time on people I don't like, or just you know, having hookup that kind of stuff. So pretty much just like I'm just watched tooth whyever I like and just done ten minutes or time minutes and no I don't know. I don't know what's wrong with me? Is that just something I kind of kind of like it. I guess, well, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think there's anything I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with you. I think there's a lot of I don't think there's anything wrong. I mean, it's definitely fascinating that you just like have trained yourself to because it's because some I feel like, because there's some women where like they need a lot, like you know, they got to build a fucking pee wee Herman breakfast machine to have a have an orgasm, and for you to just like do it with your brain is very interesting. But I don't think anything. I don't think it's anything wrong with you. I mean there's there's just like a lot of people who prefer yeah, well, I guess like prefer poorn and masturbating to like the Well, let me ask you this, is it just like because obviously, obviously man or it's easier to just like sit at home and watch porn and masturbate than it is to like do the whole fucking thing that is required to.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get. I mean I get what one man feels like it's a kind of a lot of work. Why don't they just watching porn? I finished that and they can do all the things. I get that, and that's why I feel said too, I like having sex with a man or whatever it is. It's just kind of too much work because I could have to pretend it, you know, like, oh my gosh, and that sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh you've oh you've like had to like fake an orgasm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I feel it, but it's not like that kind of good or it's like a probably one or two second that kind of feeling, but it's not really reach out that kind of you know, so you still have to like stay thank you for that person for put the appro on your body, you know, otherwise it kind of sucks. M hm.
Speaker 2: How did so, like, what's the what's the have you Have you been to the US before or like lived there, spend any time there?
Speaker 1: No? I never, but I a lot of foreigners.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So what is what is like the dating scene like for you in Tokyo?
Speaker 1: In Tokyo, So, I'm I'm not sure. I'm I'm it's my preference or I'm just racist. I'm just I don't like agent that much. It's not because they're peanuts or whatever. I don't find their looks is something like, you know, I find it really handsome or anything. So I prefer like a like an English people who speak English and they they I don't. I just find a lot of common with with you, with people, uh you know, American or European, that type of people, and you know, somehow we just end out on the bed and something. But the sex is just not nothing that impressed me.
Speaker 2: What is it that you think you find more in common with foreigners than with Asian people?
Speaker 1: Common there's no common with foreigner agent people, I mean agent people. They are not really cool, express their feeling and them sell whenever they are dating. I think it's just very confused me and I don't like it because I'm very direct person. If I like you, I like you, if we connect, we have a good chemistry, then we can you know, just go go the next step. I just prefer like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I give you. But I know that I feel like I talked to someone about this on this podcast. But there's there's a word in Japanese or like a phrase of like like the two faces, like the one you show to the public.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's Japanese. Like actually from Taiwan. I've been being japan for a while. That's kot.
Speaker 2: I thought you're Japanese.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was born in Japan. It's kind of complicated, but yeah, I'm but.
Speaker 2: You were you were born in Japan.
Speaker 1: Though I was born in Osaka.
Speaker 2: That makes that makes Japanese, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Now? Because uh, my parents choose my nationality still in Taiwan, so I'm not Japanese.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, I guess do they have the same thing that if you're born in America, you just automatically granted the citizenship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm not. I don't know much about America, but yeah, that's a you know, I'm fucked up. Taiwan is kind of fucked up now. A wife, I guess, did you grow up into what?
Speaker 2: Did you grow up in Taiwan or did you grow up in Japan?
Speaker 1: I after high school, I graduated and I decided to move to move back to Japan. I don't see my future much in Taiwan, so I started college and worked here. Still now I still in them. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you I mean the whole thing of like, but the whole thing of like I guess being like generally like being reserved or trying to like, like you say, you're a very direct person, Like do you feel like in like Javanese culture too that like that's like discouraged.
Speaker 1: I don't know, or just my personality is kind of like very forward and kind of strong, the kind of like mummy type of the dummy type of that kind of feeling to people. Most of like just say I'm I'm too much too strong. The power is like what is it? I mean, like I don't know. People people give me to kind of different kind of answer. One is like I really like it was very scared.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I are the people. I think that there's probably a strong overlap between those two groups. Yeah, interesting, have you have you always? Uh so? Have you always been like that? Have you always been kind of like a more direct, assertive person or is that something that you developed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm very I think I'm way too direct or maybe I'm just autistic. I don't know. Man, it's just like liszt and I offend it and it's hard for me to be friends or make friends here because my you know, Japan. People in Japan are very conservative, They don't. They have to sink some sink before they say. But I don't have that process. I just say it, and I might might hurt someone or my you know being like being will be in trouble while. So it's hard for me to make friends here.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmmm. No, I know that it's a very I know it's a very reserved culture for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know, I've I've I have like friends in Japan who are Japanese who talk about talk about all that. Yeah, do you go to a lot of like I know, there's a lot like this is a huge like foreigner community there, do you like? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do. Yeah, I was actually was I was doing bottle humping hopping like yesterday in Hinjukupa. Yeah, there's nothing much going on. I was just at like a city record bar or something, and it's it's funny, like no one really talked to me or or trying to give me a look or anything. So it's pretty sad here.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, honestly, you you're talking about going bar hopping and Shinjuku is fucking making me want to be in Japan so badly right now. Yeah, it's it's h dude, it's funny Japan, like like I know, it's like I know, it's like a meme. It's kind of like a meme at this point Japan, like like like a fucking white guy love in Japan, Like but I mean it makes it makes sense because like if you if you're if you just like come there from like the West and you like dick around like with all the cool shit, like yeah, of course you're gonna have a good time. But if you like are born there and grow up there and like deal with the the like every like everything is nice there, Like guess the thing is everything is like nicer there and cleaner there. But why And then you're like, well because of a general generally more conservative uh culture which is probably like more fun to I which I assume is more fun to like visit than it is to like go to school or work in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's clean, but sometimes you feel like too much, like you just want to like it's a little bit mass a little bit like LISZT and La is fine, but Japan is like really they need to be kind of old CD. They need to be two hundred percent like las or I don't know.
Speaker 2: So people are not uh chatting you up in the bar. Nobody's nobody's uh yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Last night, let me tell you one last thing. Last night, I was at your Coast color as a military American military bar there and there's a guy I really like it. Hey look like a Harvey Divens and that kind of bike rider, that kind of gain type of do. And I found he's so hot and I straight I just walked straight to him and said, hey, I like how you look like. And he kind of supper. I don't scared. I'm not sure. I'm trying to read his mind that he just give me a look and give me say oh, thank you, and then he just say have a good day, and he laughed. I was like, well, I'm sorry, wait, well why would you be sorry?
Speaker 2: It say? He sounded he seemed flattered.
Speaker 3: I don't know, he just laugh. I mean, I feel like I just.
Speaker 1: Like he wants to be quiet. But maybe I just like, shouldn't shouldn't just walk away and say you're looking to whatever or this guy doesn't like that anymore.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, you gotta shoot your shot. You got to shoot your shot.
Speaker 1: I did, baby and baby gaggle.
Speaker 2: I did you got to shoot your shot? I think you sound you gotta keep shooting your shot. I mean, are you you said that you don't want to date anymore? Are you like trying to find like a like like a like a like a real relationship.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm not I'm not even I'm dating up or anything, because I'm just wasting my time. So basically I'm just like going out and just see the people. I think it's cool. Maybe, or go to a bar. It's more easy to talk to people, but it's hard, man. Just like I probably just fucked myself to death.
Speaker 2: Wow, fucking yourself to death without even touching yourself sounds like a crazy way to die.
Speaker 1: Well, get it. I mean that's a that's a very very poetic way to die, and it's kind of a beautiful way to die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. Definitely, Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't want anyone fuck you up, so I just fuck yourself in another way?
Speaker 2: Do you can? I ask you? Okay, I just one more question about the like masturbating mentally thing. Do you are you? Are you like? Are you like the X Men where you're like staring deeply into your vagina while you're doing it or are you like are your eyes closed and you're somewhere else? Like where are you looking at?
Speaker 1: I I'm just watching a video and my mind will just give me like a vibe. Do you know there's a kind of yoga will give you a kind of vibration and your whole body you'll feel something that kind of stuff. Mhm, something like that, I think. But it's different because I'm not doing yoga. I'm just my brain giving it kind of like a feeling or whatever was I pull English? I don't know. And then you're you're your dumb part, you will doing something for you, and then you were rich a really good high climax.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Always plan to you because not even the chadge if he or my daughter know what's going on with me. Oh you have a daughter, I have a I have a dactor. I have a therapy and I told him about it and he don't understand what's going on too.
Speaker 2: What is your how old is your daughter?
Speaker 1: My? Oh? My daughter? My daughter? Not not not my daughter?
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh okay, okay you're okay doctor and therapist. Okay, I thought you said your daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean, I don't think I'm capable for having kids anyway.
Speaker 2: Wait, you asked your doctor about is it. I don't know if this is this a I don't know if this is a medical This is kind of like when that kid on the playground would be like, look, I can pop my like thumb out of its socket. You know, it's I don't know if it's like a medical issue or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he say he can't help with that. He just tell me. It's like, do whatever makes you happy, That's what he say. I was like, Okay, then maybe I would just suck really handsOn tree if I find one.
Speaker 2: You will, you'll do what.
Speaker 1: I'd say if I maybe I would desperately just find a handsOn tree and suck the tree.
Speaker 2: Then Oh yeah, okay, I think you're talking about like a literal I was good. I thought you were talking about like a litteral tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen a tree? Have you ever seen two trees next to each other where you're like, you look at one and you're like and you're like, I'd fuck that tree, but I wouldn't fuck that tree.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you have no idea how many times I want to suck a tree.
Speaker 2: Bro, why would you want Why do you want to suck a tree?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just so sick and strong. I like strong men, and that kind of muscular is remind me of just like kind of I don't know, just kind of connect with the tree. I don't have no idea.
Speaker 2: Why that makes perfect No, it makes perfect sense. I like that a tree is your here being out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what'll get if someday you can find that it might be in a four is fucking a tree?
Speaker 2: That's not a bad way to go, either fucking yourself to death or I either fucking yourself to death or escaping into the wilderness. To have orgies with trees are not Yeah. I actually I think before do me a favorite, before you fuck yourself to death, which I hope you don't do. I really hope you don't do. Okay, you should, Yeah, consider having like having having tree orgies. Yeah, I can't I get trees being hot. There are they're providers. They provide nutrients for the rest of uh for like the animals. They provide us with the stable that I'm leaning on right now. Yeah, trees are hot. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, you're with me.
Speaker 2: Man, I might go. Maybe I well, I live in New York, so I there's no place. There's no place where I could suck a tree that I wouldn't get arrested. But maybe I don't know about it when I'm back home off the tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. If I fire a tree that you like, and you know, the sick one, then the sick the better.
Speaker 2: How often are you how often are you going out to these bars in Tokyo?
Speaker 1: So lately I'm trying different type of a different bar. There's a like a Vieni style bar record or the seventies ict pop a bar or type of music bar. I'm trying different ones, and like two times a week something like that.
Speaker 2: Do you do you work?
Speaker 1: I do? Yeah, what do you do? I'm I'm ana like it was I called English? So there? Do you know in Japan there's like a dollar shop it's called Dyson.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know the Dyson.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I work there.
Speaker 2: Oh cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah fuck man you know that fuck you know it's so stupid. I'm so stud you know that meme that's like thing thing Japan.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure which means though there's a lot of meanings all right.
Speaker 2: So there's okay, there's this meme and it's like a do you know what a woejack is?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, no world jack.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's it's like all right, So it's like a wojack. And for those who don't know what everyone listening to this knows what a wojack is, even if they don't know, it's called wojack. So just google wojack and you'll know what I'm talking about. So it's uh, it's the it's like, it's a wojack. Who's like okay, So imagine a wojack and he's looking at the dollar store in America and he's like eh, and then the bottom is a wojack and he's doing that like OMG, that's so cool face and it's the dicon.
Speaker 1: Oh what the helmet.
Speaker 2: It's like this, say, it's like a fucking dollar here, it would be a dollar store. It's not that cool. But in Japan it's like a thing is like man, but thing Japan is like whoa, that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Wait, they do have a dye song in Hawaii or they don't have the men America they have.
Speaker 2: They have most they have a lot of the Japanese ship in uh in Hawaii, like seven eleven is shitty here, but it's great in Japan and it's also great in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what a geyko?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Dude? If you ever come you ever come back here? Actually, I actually have check your instagram sometimes. If you ever come back here, we should hang out with what's that called sinset? What's a sense martians Martian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's my boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's your boy.
Speaker 1: Let's time I met him as well as your show man.
Speaker 2: He's yeah fuck yeah, wait, how do you know? How do you for reference? Uh? Since since since I made a video where I walked across uh a part of Japan.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I met I made it with this a friend of mine, Jace Sense Martian, friend of mine Sense Marsham. Yeah, how do you know him?
Speaker 1: I you know what? I know him earlier leting you know this guy? I just found him randomly on the on the Instagram and I found.
Speaker 2: Wait you met him?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: You met you found out about Sense Martian before you before you found out about me through Sense Martian.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. That's so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is cool Doo and I'm glad you saw him because he's a kool Doo man.
Speaker 2: I was so for Okay, So for the listeners, I'll tell a brief story. I was in Japan in uh like twenty twenty two and I was live streaming, like on the street. I was doing like an IRL stream and in my chat this guy was And then in my chat, this guy was like, uh, yo, I know where you. I know where that is that you are. I was like near some temple I think since so g or something like that. I was here something famous temple. I was at a soak. Yeah, I was at a soaksa and this guy sense Martian in my chat is like, yo, I know where you are. Stay right there. I'm gonna I'll come say what's up. And I was like, there's a guy in my chat who like lives in Tokyo. I was like, what the fuck? And so everyone else in the chat is like, no, it's always I was like, okay, I'll wait for you. I was getting extreme sniped by this guy. And then everyone else in the chat is like, no, Lyle, don't wait because this guy is just trolling you. This is just a random dude probably lives in Nebraska. He's just trolling you, making you wait there, think he's gonna meet you. And I said to all them, I was like, you know what, No, I believe in sense Martian. I think Sinsey Martian is a real guy who lives in Japan. Who's who's gonna stream snuf bus and come over and say what's up? And my chat was like, no, while you're you're an idiot, you're being fooled and lo and behold a man yeah comes out, comes up to me and I'm like and he's like, yo, Lyle, what's up? And I'm like, are you since a Martian? He's like, I'm since a Martian? And then he and I walked and chatted on the live stream for like three hours or some shit like that. We became homies.
Speaker 1: Holy yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Then and then this fucking guy Uh Okay, so so I met him because he streamslipes me. And then this guy Uh messages me like a year later or something and he's like, yo, I I actually walked actually, like he said to them me like uh yo. Like we talked a lot about like get like I was trying to get into live streaming at the time, and since then I have walked across all of Japan. This motherfucker literally literally walked from the very top of Japan all the way to the very bottom. Yeah. Yeah, so that's a story of sense. It's really crazy. That's crazy. You know through him?
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, I know him before you know him already.
Speaker 2: Hmmm mm hmmm are you when did you how long have you been living in Tokyo for.
Speaker 1: I'm living Japan for sixteen years?
Speaker 2: I know, sixteen years. Yeah, dude, you know what's crazy? And I don't know if you have thoughts about this, uh, And I don't know if this is like an Asian culture thing or a japan I'm gonna know. I'm gonna say this is like a Japan thing. But it's weird to be because you're talking about like the the like mental masturbation stuff. One thing that was always like kind of weird to me is that is that Japan has like supposedly this Japan has this like very like conservative culture, but yet they also have this reputation for like zany like stuff and like like crazy those crazy TV shows and like you know, crazy.
Speaker 1: Like they can be. They can be crazy and nasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can be like they like. They're also known for like like crazy sex stuff like Shibari the rope tying ship and like like I've been to that like crazy get.
Speaker 1: Get do you want go get? I know I know people, you know you know people? Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: You might have you might have. You might have to send me a d M after this.
Speaker 1: I want?
Speaker 2: But is that but the ICONM? But you know, I'm curious, like why do you think that? Why do you think that? Is of like there's a thing where they are, uh, simultaneously, there's this weird conservative thing that's like alongside this like very zany culture and all this kind of crazy sex stuff like what is like and it's like the jav industry and like there's all like there is a lot of like like what's up with that? What's up with that? Contradiction?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Japan's like you're very bipolar. Either it's really like uh, you know nothing or there's something going on on the ground. So yes, I mean if you know people, then you know, like this country is like it's true, it's beyond hand tie actually beyond hand Tai like extremely weird. Yeah, it's beyond hand Ti. It's real like because I mean it kind of a special group of people and I know them and I see them and if I I mean, do you know happening bar? Get I I might know.
Speaker 2: What I know what I know what happening bar is. I've never been to one, but I know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was because I was curious, So I was there. So it was.
Speaker 2: Very like what you went to the happening bar?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Actually, yeah, what what was it like? So? Uh?
Speaker 2: I was?
Speaker 1: I was there along land somehow there's a I you know, there's a room for people just sit there, but there's another room for people to have a sexual activity and you can just like look from the people like hall and look at them having sex and you can join or not, and there will be some more and more people going out and the group of people getting bang or what ra is it? And you can hear like there they're sound and why ra is it going on? Actually just like three D sets in front of you.
Speaker 2: So that for those who don't know the happening bar is basically it's like a swinger's are pretty much where like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, English, I guess, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a swingers bar pretty much. Yeah, Okay, so I heard that I know that there's like a thing where you can like look through the window to see people having sex. Now it's now I think, yeah, yeah, I think you know what kabook Chow.
Speaker 1: Yeah mostly I got yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Where all the like kabuk show is where all the like crazy stuff happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, no one there.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, yeah, I know that there's like like okay, so I know, I know that. I think there's some happening bars that are like foreigners can go to, but they're mostly like only allowed if you're like Japanese.
Speaker 1: Right, m that's not really Actually there's a lot of you know why the country people you can come just bring an idea and you can just sunk wherever you like him.
Speaker 2: So, how how would you rate your experience at the happening bar?
Speaker 1: I only been layer once. I mean I was too pussy to stay there longer because of all the ship going on. I will say it's like a seven hours of ten.
Speaker 2: Wait, seven of ten is pretty good rating? Was it was it? Like?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What like was this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did it feel weird?
Speaker 1: It feels definitely weird. It feels like a different dimension because everyone just just like eating any another person eating another ad another person analytic that kind of things that you know, would you just for you to to to say, I mean, you just have to win you see yourself?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, I would be very fascinated to go. I was, I would be very fascinated to see what's going on in these happening.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you should. You should go with the sense that Marsha, I.
Speaker 2: Do not know if I don't know, if I don't know if Sanse Marshall would come with me to a happening bart. Yeah, I don't know if you would come just happens.
Speaker 1: I mean, or just go yourself after that makeup podcast about that and my my my journey of it. But like what you can't bring any like a video.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. But here's the thing though, is like like a single I feel like a single dude rocking in alone is not going to have the best time at a happening bar.
Speaker 1: I'd have to imagine, well, well, get you have no idea there's some like a very interesting woman that will come come to talk to you. Maybe I don't know, I see there's a lot of cougars.
Speaker 2: Of interesting interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, Okay, of the kind of type.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'll h I will certainly be I will certainly write that down in my notes app as a thing that I might do with my life at some point next time I go to Japan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean why not?
Speaker 2: Oh what was the ratio? Like? Is it like mostly dudes?
Speaker 1: No? No, there's a do and the girls like not, there's not like a much girl must do or I don't know some sometimes it depends on the event or because every day I have a type of different scene, like a naked party or game band or like a hand tie party that kind of stuff. Every day it's different.
Speaker 2: You said that you are like, you know this group of people or something that you've seen them go beyond stai who is this group? It's just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, absolutely heard about this. Uh this website is called fat Life. So fat Life has a lot of people doing like a kind of different stuff than the normal people do. So I just joined different kind of group in Japan. Then I just realized that that's really fucked up, and I kind of like it so interesting to know what's going on, and they just show me while they look really doing it, and it's like a whole new worlds.
Speaker 2: Me, whoa what and they're doing like shabari? Yeah, like what like what does that look like?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Shabali actually kind of cool and they have a different type of Uh. You just pay like a two thousand, three thousand and join the the whole process the event, and they will just show you how they tie the girl. Kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Actually, all right, you might have to send me a d M and tell me where. Yeah, I will, okay, and so I can go, so I can go to them for research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I was. I was sending you immediately after this call.
Speaker 2: On the on the Therapy Get podcast. Wow. Yeah, it's interesting now I.
Speaker 1: Was, I just send you on your Instagram.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, sure, for sure? Wait can I yeah, okay, wall are you sending me a profile of someone? Or is this wait? Is this like can I can I live look at this? Or is this like a private thing that you're sending me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You mean wait like this event?
Speaker 1: I mean this event? I mean how can I say that? I mean maybe you just need to join be a like a to be a member of the website and you will be fine because there's like nothing nothing too too complicated. You just need to die out your email and stuff like that, and you don't have to be fully like a tell you what you're into or your name. You can be just what I raised the Kobie monster, or I raise.
Speaker 2: It sli interesting, dude, it is so it's so fat. I wanted I got to talk to like a historian or some ship, because I that dichotomy going on in Japan is genuinely just fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude. I went to the uh uh I went to this big, like six story sex shop and they have like have you there's there's a specific like famous one I think in Akiapara. Uh oh yeah, dude, and they have the I don't the jury's out on if this is real. I think it's not real. I think they're using I think they're I think there that it's fake. But there's a vending machine where you can buy like period blood panties.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, I heard that. I've seen well.
Speaker 2: Though, but that's got it. That's gotta be like fucking like panties with like red dye on it, right, Like, there's no way they're really collect How are they going to source that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean if it's real. That's fucked up. If it's not real, and that's still weird, I mean, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't it is, it's I don't know. That's that's gotta be someone's thing, you know what. That's my guess is that it's not real, but it's someone's thing, And so they're engaged in a suspension of disbelief. They're engaged in a suspension of disbelief where they buy it, yea, believing it could be real, kind of like how people will like chat on OnlyFans with a lady and it's clearly not them. But again, the suspension of disbelief is keep it, keeping the boner alive, and then they just like, you know, it's just for them to it's it's it's a win all around. They get to pretend like they're smelling period blood panties and nobody has to volunteer their period blood.
Speaker 1: There is a website in Japan. There's a website in Japan people buying underwear, and you know, on the it's all like a high school kid and they still the cheese. Christ Yeah, I've seen that before. Yes, Jesus, it's very nasty, very nasty. Yes, yeah it is. Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 2: You know, Japan has nice stuff too. Fuck I missed the damn why you're making me want to fucking you're making me think about like the loss and.
Speaker 1: Oh baby, and Lost Night is the best. Lost Night is a genius.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lost In is a genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have a lot of good food and you know they have a good case and why raise it?
Speaker 2: I love it there. There are three main convenience store chains in Tokyo. There's the Loss in the Family seven eleven and yeah they're open twenty four hours. They have delicious food.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fuck all right, all right, I gotta make it back there. I should have moved. No, I'm glad. I'm I'm I think it's okay that I didn't move. But I'm like, damn, pant's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What else do you miss about Japan beside convenience store?
Speaker 2: Well, I like, uh, well, actually, what's funny is while I was there, I was there for two months and I went to a lot of stuff, Like I went to yeah, you know, I went to this like art party event thing. I went to this uh twitch event thing. I went to poker night, I went to I went I was dude, I went to synagogue in Tokyo once.
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: My friend and I I was just like, uh, I was just like I wonder what, like I wanted to show my friend like Jewish stuff, and so I was like, is there a synagogue? I was like. So I was like, is there a synagogue in Tokyo? Like what is that like? And so we went and we had like Shabbat dinner at this synagogue in Tokyo, and there was like there was one there was like one Japanese. There was like one old Japanese woman there. I mean, there was a lot of people there. They were mainly like they're they're all over the world, but there's only one Japanese person there. And she wasn't even Jewish. She was just like she was just like a fuck with this, this is interesting. So she just shows up and but yeah, I went to all this stuff and like, uh, it was cool because even though there is a thing like a little a thing that feels like, guess a little bit isolating or lonely about like being a foreigner in a country, there's so many spaces where you can get together with other foreigners and so like the community aspect is really strong. Yeah, I went to this like I went to I went to this like English like like this thing where like you just show up and like people are like this. There's Japanese people there but also foreigners and everyone's just trying to practice their English. So you just show up and just talk to a table of people and yeah, they just have all they have all these different kinds of interesting events. Yeah, so I felt like, I felt like that there's a strong there's a strong foreigner community there. So I missed doing that kind of stuff that was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love you should try well, I don't know, maybe hi hike, you should hike a little or just hike a mountain Fuji or some shit. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, the last time I was there, we did the Nacascendo trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not Cancento, but I mean if you try to or be near or the near the mountain Fujia or something, that'll be cool.
Speaker 2: Man. I don't know if I have it in me to hike some shit.
Speaker 1: You're too tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like a nice I like a flat incline. I'll take a flat incline anyhow. Week that's my favorite kind of incline is none.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get I get you. Yeah, yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 2: Rica. You said your name was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I'm so glad you still remember my name.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I also have it right in front of me. Okay, actually no, I haven't run in front of me, but I didn't look at it, so I did remember it. Yes, I did remember it. I haven't run from so I do remember it. Rika. I appreciate you, uh, sharing all this stuff with us. This was this was a yeah, this is a fascinating call. This was this. I feel like this was It was nostalgic for me, just thinking about Japan and.
Speaker 1: Shot oh yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Uh learning about crazy stuff. I'm very I'm curious. I'm going to check out this whatever stuff that you send me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will send you in your Instagram, so yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: Check it's Is there anything that we didn't cover We talked for forty eight minutes, anything that.
Speaker 1: I don't know? Why? Ball? You asked me one last question.
Speaker 2: Then you want me to ask you one more question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one last one.
Speaker 2: All right, let me think, what did you eat for It's probably it's it's probably now it's the afternoon over there. What are you what are you going to eat for lunch.
Speaker 1: I'm probably makes. Oh do you miss Japanese curry?
Speaker 2: Japanese curry you're gonna make You're gonna make chicken curry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what's up. Yeah, absolutely, that's cool.
Speaker 2: That's like the that's like the chicken tenders and fries of Japan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What's your favorite restaurant in Ja? Panel?
Speaker 2: Uh? Fuck, it's there's a Oh oh, pepper pepper grill, pepper.
Speaker 1: Lunch, pepper lunch, pepper lunge. Yeah, pepper lounges, steak calder.
Speaker 2: That's pepper lunch rocks. Everyone go to Japan. Japan is so cool. I mean Japan. Going on vacation to Japan as an American is awesome, undeniable. Yeah, definitely, Rica Jack bless have a good rest of your day.
Speaker 3: And may I ask you that.
Speaker 1: At least call you because I'm not sure is the international call or what kind of call is that?
Speaker 2: Oh? This will cost me money? This this, this will cost me money, not you.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, this.
Speaker 2: Was totally worth it. This wait, this call will this call? This call will cost hold on, I'm going to tell you exactly how much money this call costs.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you can see from the PC.
Speaker 2: This call will cost me two dollars, only two dollars. It's four cents per minute, or maybe it's forty cents per minute. Hold on, if it's forty cents per minute, this call costs twenty dollars. And let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Something because I cannot done.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think twenty dollars, twenty dollars, twenty dollars well spent. Will we'll we'll, we'll run an ad break and we'll, we'll, we'll make twenty dollars to to.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call. Thank you so much. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Is there anything else you want to say to the people.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do?
Speaker 2: What are you saying?
Speaker 1: Don't do fat noel? Okay, let me tell everyone say about that. Don't do fatanyl and don't do drugs too much, and don't drink too much alcohol.
Speaker 2: Those are wise words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, yes. And if you no one will fuck you, just try to fuck yourself. That's it.
Speaker 2: If no one will fuck you, just fuck yourself. Yeah, thank you, Rika, have a good rest of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks by Rika. That was Rika.
Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 2: That was a good call. That was nice. That was that was very entertaining. Man, go to Pepper, Go to Tokyo and go to Pepper lunch. Dude, it's so good. They fucking bring you this plate of It's like it's just like meat and rice and egg and vegetables. Oh, I mean you can get that at home. I can go to the grocery store right now and get that. But dude, thing thing Japan. I'm telling you egg egg Japan. Egg Japan beats egg every time.
Speaker 3: Is this therapy gecko?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 3: Hey? My name is Zoe. Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Zoe. You texted me and you said my name is Zoe. I need to know if I'm wrong or not about this absolutely dumb situation that I'm in. Is that accurate?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay? What is this dumb situation that you were in?
Speaker 3: So? I'm living with my boyfriend and his pretty much entire family. Like but like I'm gonna give you a little like like little scenario for you.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: So there's one house and the house has me, my boyfriend, my daughter, and his aunt and uncle. And then there's a separate house behind our house, and that's where his cousin and his fiance and their three kids live and low key his cousin's fiance, like dead ass really pissed me off. And I've been told that apparently I'm wrong in this situation, but like.
Speaker 2: I feel like I Wasn't you have a sitcom brady bunch ass life dude?
Speaker 3: Oh trust me, I could tell you a whole I could tell you my whole life story and you'd make your job be dropped.
Speaker 2: Okay, So why did your cousin Okay, let me get this straight.
Speaker 3: Why man's cousin's Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Yes, your your man's cousin's fiance is pissing you off? Why?
Speaker 3: So, like I have, so my boyfriend has a daughter that sleeps over at their house because in our house we just don't have enough room. And like, first, like we had an addict area that could be for her, but it was just covered in dog piss all in the carpet and walls and everything. So like we just decided not to put her up there and just let her stay over at her tech nickley and uncle's house. And so my mind, you, my bonus child is a bedwetter. I love her dearly, but she has a little bit of a bed wetter. But so I got a text like two weeks ago from the cousin's fiance telling me that my bonus daughter, like, mind you, she texted me at five fifty six in the morning, and she pretty much just texted me while I was sleeping, saying that my bonus child soaked through the pea pads. And she was like, so, she's gonna either have to sleep in her own bed or in a plastic toddler bed because sometimes she's like to sleep with her cousin and she so she also says, I don't know nighttime pull ups. I don't know. I've been up since five with them, which is a lie because I went through their cameras in the my bonus child and her cousin didn't wake up till I'm about to say, like five fifty in the morning. So I already knew she was bullshit from the beginning. And mind you, this is the third time that she has I'll get I'll get into it because she she makes me so mad.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so I'm gonna really, I'm gonna really have to use my brain here to uh, yes, comprehend the degrees of separation. Bonus child is your way of staying step daughter, right, yes, yes, that's a cute way to stay you know what. I like that. That's cute. I like that. Yeah. Okay, I've never heard that before too. I've never heard that. Bonus child that's what that's that's yeah, that's what you give to like a step uh child that you're like close with. You know, sounds it sounds like it sounds like you. I don't know if this is this girl's mother around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's around. Okay, it's like we get we get her on weekend send her mom obviously has her on weekdays.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay. So the boyfriend's cousin's fiance where her and from the perspective of her, her fiance's cousin's daughter is peeing in the bed.
Speaker 3: No, my bonus child is peeing the bed.
Speaker 2: Your bonus child is your bonus child? Is this woman's cousin's is your bonus child? Is this woman's fiance's cousin's daughter.
Speaker 3: Mhm m hm. Now she so, I'll make it so much simpler. So d is my boyfriend b is the cousin's fiance.
Speaker 2: Oh, ship, the bonus the bonus child. Okay, the bonus child is your boy okay, so okay, And and this woman is your boyfriend's cousin's fiance.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the SpongeBob meme where the guy's like, okay, so this wallet has your ID on it, and it's got a picture of you, and it's got your name. So this is your yes, so this is your wallet. That feels like the conversation that we just had.
Speaker 3: So confusing when I try to tell people this. Yeah, people were known my dynamic, they would understand a little more.
Speaker 2: But so it's okay, So all right, this woman, whoever she lives in this everyone pays equal amount of rent in this house. Yes, that's important. Everyone is okay, all right? And uh the your bonus child is she sharing a bed with this woman's fiance.
Speaker 3: Uh no, she shares a bed with uh my, oh, it gets so wordy. She shares a bed with her cousin, who's a girl as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, So okay, so this woman has kids, Yeah.
Speaker 3: She has like three kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this woman has three kids also living in that house, and then this girl and then you're okay, so this woman has three kids also live in the house. Your bonus child is sleeping with one of her kids and pissing the bed.
Speaker 1: Yes, And.
Speaker 2: Then this woman is getting mad at you because your bonus child is pissing the bed.
Speaker 3: Well, so she let me know that she was wetting the bed, but I was asleep at this time, So like, how am I really supposed to know? And I didn't text her until an hour later, and I said, just probably put her on a plastic toddler bed. Just have to make sure that she goes to the bathroom before she goes to bed. And then I asked her, I said, did she have anything to drink other than the caprice? And she had for dinner? Nothing wrong with that question, right.
Speaker 2: Oh you're asking me, of course, nothing wrong with that question.
Speaker 3: Yes. So then she texts me back saying, I don't know. I don't keep track of her, and it's not my respect reponsibility to keep to continue to be up at night and early morning every weekend with her because she peas.
Speaker 2: She she's kind, she's kind of being a bitch. I mean, you know, you're all a strong This was strong words, but that was what I'm trying to go off of my gut here this one do I is this woman a bitch.
Speaker 3: I don't know this is the third time.
Speaker 2: But like I feel like, but I feel like, I don't know, you guys are doing a whole He's the thing though, It's like you guys are doing a whole big.
Speaker 1: Do you do you?
Speaker 2: Okay? I shouldn't called this one a bitch. Uh too too fast, because you're not like pawning the bonus daughter off onto her like everyone like this is you're doing. You know that, you know it takes a village. Yeah, you guys see it. I don't you seem like you have a unique dynamic. I'm gonna pretend like I understand it, but it kind of just seems like you have this ecosystem. There's eight billion kids running around, there's eight billion adults running around. You guys have created this ecosystem, and in that fucking ecosystem, there's just kind of a thing where it's like if you're an adult and there's kids and you're the adult in the room, you're kind of you have like you know, it's not my like whatever, like everyone like we're all you know, taking turns, fucking pitching and doing our part work. You know, she's being a part of this community of some kind like like this woman has kids. I'm sure if the kids were at your house, you would feel that way towards them. Correct, well, not.
Speaker 3: Really, because I like, when I finished reading the bs that she has said, like I will like catch you up to like I'll give you backstories because like.
Speaker 2: I'm having a hard time unders standing the front stories.
Speaker 3: It's like her kids can always come over. I have never had a problem with her kids coming over, Like sometimes her her youngest daughter will come over and like play with my youngest daughter, and like I wouldn't care because I'm like, she's keeping my baby occupied. Like cool, I can finish some stuff like you know, like okay, but it's but like because like I said, we were gonna put my bonus daughter up in the attic upstairs because it technically was a room before my man's uncle decided to turn that upstairs into an addict. But like I'm gonna it was covered in dog pissed.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna ask some more pointed questions. Mm hmm, you referred to your I'm gonna call your man. I'm gonna let's keep your man. I don't know if you guys are married or whatever. Who cares you're man. Your man is your man, He's in your life. You love him. He's your family. He's a family. He's a family so much that his daughter is your bonus child. It's really lovely. Does your man have a close relationship with his cousin?
Speaker 3: I would say yeah, they kind of grew up together.
Speaker 2: Okay, this woman that you're having strife with and her husband, they're they're in They're in your husband's they're in your man's universe. This woman's in your man's universe. Correct. Yeah, whether or not she's a central character for the past half, she's it. She lives with him. She's in your man's universe. Do you think she'll continue to be in your man's universe?
Speaker 3: M my, my thought. I hope not, but in reality probably yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I.
Speaker 3: Will let you know. I will let you know. This girl has switched brothers before she started dating this her.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that's I I The gossip about this lady is still I want to get pointed with this. Okay, she's in your for now, she's in your life, and she's in your so like, what's the most fucking like diplomatic way to go about this? Is what I'm saying, like, you want this to be a good relationship. You want to approach it from that point of view. You want this to be a good relationship because she's in your man's life. However distantly, like you know, you know what I mean, m hm. So so if her and also there's like eighty of you guys, and then there's one hundred and twenty seven kids, So you're just in You're just in this thing. You're just in this vast universe of all these people and all these kids. And so again like if her kids and also her kids are friends with your kids, so you want you want her kids are friends with your kids, and she's in your man's universe, so you want her kids to have You want to have a good relationship with this woman's kids. You want her to you want them to be able to trust you and to be excited to be around you. You know, so you know, you do your best to provide that for them. And then, by the fucking grace of God, hopefully and we can't control this, but but hopefully this lady you're your your boyfriend's dogs, doctor's daughter. Uh uh, cunt shit fuck asks what this lady? We all know the lady. We know who the lady is. By the grace of God, she'll want to reciprocate that because she'll she'll see that you're extending and all of an olive branch to her. But hopefully, and what she said.
Speaker 3: To me, I kind of don't really want to talk to her because.
Speaker 2: And that's that's that's your progative. If that's your thing, then go ahead, you know. But I'm just I'm just from the perspective, from the perspective of you want to keep the peace because life is easier for you living in this community if you're keeping the peace, that's the way to keep the peace. But if you if you don't want, if you don't want to talk to her, you don't. You don't have to.
Speaker 3: It's just like, this is like the third time that she has either said that I put my bonus child on like a back burner and that apparently I make my man not be a dad to her, which hurts my feelings because it's like I never wance like A I never talk bad about her parenting because A it's not really my place too, and be who the hell cares about my opinion about somebody else's parenting, and it's just like, I don't get why I ask a simple question, and then somehow it all turns to apparently me and my boyfriend don't take any responsibility for our kids, and apparently that we just burden all of our children on them, and that apparently we don't help with their kids, even though I have literally helped, like with their with her youngest daughter, like over summer.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your name again, Zoe? Zoe? So you sound like a lovely person. You care, You sound like you care about the people in your life, your bonus child. You've you've you've intentionally taken on giving a ship about people outside of yourself and even any and and outside of your blood. I think that inherently, uh makes you a nice person. And I don't know. I don't know anything about this other lady she's I don't I don't know, I don't know. I don't know if I have anything more to say about this that I haven't said already. But you just told me your name, Zoe, Zoe? Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go? Now?
Speaker 3: Honestly, God, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Sweet good luck, Zoe.
Speaker 3: Thank you by.
Speaker 2: What I don't know? I that one if you're if you are on the Spotify comments or whatever the fuck I chime in, did I miss something? I gotta know? Hello, folks, it's Lyle here. That's the end of this episode. But get this, I'm releasing a bonus episode this week. That's right, an entire extra hour of the podcast that you can listen to by becoming a Premium member of Therapy Gecko over at Therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com. Supercast subscribers get access to bonus episodes. They get a completely ad free podcast feed of the regular show, they get recordings from my live shows, members only streams, and they help support my ability to continue doing this podcast. So here's a clip from this week's members only bonus episode. You said, hello, my name is DONI and I want to talk about how my secret relationship is going and how I developed turetts from it. And I read that I was like, what the hell does any of this mean?
Speaker 1: So, all right, about nine months ago, I began my first ever relationship with my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: If you want to hear this full conversation, you can sign up to become a Premium member at therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com, or find the link in the episode description that's therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com. All right, I have nothing else to say.
Speaker 1: There Be Ken goes on the line, taking your phone calls every night. There Rep Ken goes doing his eye He's teaching
Speaker 2: You how to live your life, but he's not really an expert.