Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tambra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tambridjudge. Hi, Tam, Hi, how are you? I missed you so much? Like whenever I'm gone at a horse show, I don't I'm like not responsive on texts. I'm not there, like I have to totally check out in order to focus. And then I come back and I'm like, I miss so much that you did.
Speaker 3: You're not on our group chat, but that's all right. I've been sick, so I've been in bed for two days.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to feel human.
Speaker 3: I'm on seventy five different medications to try to knock this out of me. Oh god, yeah. I went to Spencer's girlfriend. They both graduated from Calseyate Fullerton, and so I went to her parents had a party. So we went over there and I wasn't feeling great. I'm like, god, do I feel bad? I don't know what's going on, And then.
Speaker 2: That night I started, oh my god, so bad.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we were around our friends and Memorial and Big Bear and they both came down with the flu, so I know.
Speaker 2: Where I got it from. Jackie. Thank you, Jackie. Jackie. Jackie is going to be a big part of a lot of our conversations, even though it's a different Jackie, a different Jackie, a different Jackie, but same annoyance. Right now. For me, that's because I wasn't with you last week. I need to understand something. Two things. One, would you be really upset with me if I wrote a book? I mean I can barely text. But if I were to write a book and I didn't send it to you, would you be upset? No, I wouldn't. I probably wouldn't read it. That's my point, Like I've got a big reader. No, I mean, I guess it depends on the circumstances.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would probably expect you to send it to me if you're sending it to a bunch of people.
Speaker 2: But in that same token, if I were to do something and I wanted to become a New York Times bestseller or something like that, I would hope that maybe my friends could splurge for the nine to ninety nine and purchase it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think that there's like I think what she does she uh, sent it out to people that she was doing press with, like podcasts, yeah, and people that were interviewing her. And I understand that because you can't just give it all away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like it's not that hard to go even I can go on Amazon and type in the name of a book and have it come to my house. So if I was really that hard pressed to read your book, I think.
Speaker 3: It was misplaced anger. To be honest with you, I think she's upset, Margaret's upset with Jackie. I think it's just one of those things. It's like if I'm upset with you and then I have to watch like seventy five stories on your Instagram and I'm like, kinetti, yeah.
Speaker 2: But then I don't have to watch seventy five stories. Or it's like when I'm mad at you and then you don't respond to me and I want to just clear it right up, and then I'm like camera and that, like I can't but misplace anger, right, But we're never really that angry. It's like ten seconds and then we move on. Well, I think that, oh my gosh, passive aggressive twats we are sometimes we can be, but you know that's who we are.
Speaker 3: I'm trying how it is that when you film, you try to find every excuse and reason to be mad.
Speaker 2: At somebody you don't like. So I think it's a situation like that.
Speaker 3: And they're going into the show not really have the cast not speaking, so they have to find something.
Speaker 2: And Margaret, the one thing I love.
Speaker 3: About her is that she can move storyline, she can start arguments, she can end arguments, and you know the bottom line is she's mad about Jackie being friends with Teresa.
Speaker 2: But is Jackie friends with Teresa? Or is Jackie just wanting to make sure that she keeps her place? Do you know who always clearly not friends with Teresa? Who? That's Danielle?
Speaker 3: Because when you mean when Danielle or Rachel Danielle? Because when when Teresa went to Danielle's house, it was so freaking awkward. Hi, I'm nervous. What do you What are you nervous about? What are you nervous about? Here has some tequila?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I actually think that Danielle it's like that no matter who she's with. Because when she was at the table and she was like WHOA, I can't even remember what she said, but I was like, what is happening here? Why is everybody else? Even jen Aiden seemed quiet compared to what Danielle, and then Danielle didn't even deliver something big. But I know we got to get into housewife had long, you know, and.
Speaker 3: Jen Aiden's not quiet and that's not DMin bloggers.
Speaker 2: Not quite then, sorry, well yeah, we got to get into that. But before we completely talk about the episode, let's talk a little bit about this page six post where Jackie claims that Margaret asked her and Jen Fessler to quit Real Housewives of New Jersey if Teresa's husband Louie came back for season fourteen. She said, there were already tensions from things that happened before we even started filling filming. And I think when people don't know that, they think that I just came in and had an agenda. My friendship with Margaret started to hit a rough patch. I think Margaret wanted if lou was coming back to the show, she wanted me and Jen Fesler to not come back to the show. But I'm sorry, was Margaret gonna quit? No?
Speaker 3: So I've actually talked, actually talked to Margaret, and that's absolutely not true.
Speaker 2: Really, because Jen Fessler even confirms it. What happened was Okay, go ahead. What happened was and I think the first episode maybe you saw me saying to Margaret, I told you, if you don't want to be around these people again, neither will I, Jeneff told the outlet. And what I meant by that was, if you're not going to go back to do the show again, then I won't go back and do it again either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jenfesler told Margaret, if you don't go back, I won't go back back. And I understand how you feel. Margaret didn't ask them to quit for her. Jen said that to her. She never even spoke to Jackie because at that point Jackie was a friend and she didn't even know she was coming back.
Speaker 2: Well, I love you, Jen Fessler, but I hate to be the bearer of bad news. If Marge didn't come back, I don't think you would have been either. So I just think at that point, I think Jen now has made her way into the group.
Speaker 3: But the day they've been screwing up so bad, it's just starting to get a little rough to watch.
Speaker 2: But I don't believe for one second Margaret was going to quit the show. She lives and breathes it, creating storylines about it, and which is good, which is good television. But I don't think she was good.
Speaker 3: She never said she was going to quit the show. She never said she's going to quit. Jen Fuster said to Margaret, if you don't go back.
Speaker 2: I won't go back.
Speaker 3: So whatever, Well, you know it's not going to come back. And that's the Real Housewives of New Jersey's traditional reunion for season fourteen. People can't exclusively confirmed that for the first time in the history, there will be no traditional reunion.
Speaker 2: But then I think, well, I heard that, But then I listened to the actual clip that was deleted, but that was originally on that Andy was talking about somebody with on Radio Andy and he says that the I thought it was going to be like a really bad thing, like the season was such shit, there wasn't going to be a reunion. But he said, everything it is that you need to see, you're going to see at the finale, which leads to but.
Speaker 3: It's also Andy's job to smooth things over. And I thought that it was a little premature to announce something like that because it could turn the viewers away from watching. I don't know what happened at the finale, but they're supposed to be there was some resolution.
Speaker 2: No resolution. No resolution, Yeah, no resolution. So if there's no resolution, what's the point of having a reunion to see everybody not have resolution?
Speaker 3: My takeaway is they're not bringing the full cast back, so what's the point of putting the money into a reunion. You have to remember these this cast didn't even have a trip this year.
Speaker 2: And we also have to remember a majority of this cast has been on quite a long time and is pretty expensive.
Speaker 3: Salaries are very high, so it will be interesting to see what they end up doing. Now, a lot of people out there are saying, this happened to New York, and look what happened to them. I don't think it's the same situation. There was some stuff that happened behind the scenes of New York and they were negotiating and fighting with Bravo and they're like, you know what, screw you, We're not gonna have a reunion.
Speaker 2: Did a situation They didn't even have a trip this year, but it was because they had planned that trip to the Berkshires and then the house burnt down. If the house burnt down, that you were going to on Orange County for a trip. They would have figured something. They don't care. They would have put you guys in tents somewhere.
Speaker 3: Just so you know, our very first trip on the show, we were supposed to go somewhere else and something happened very last minute, like a couple of days before, and we figured out and switch gears quickly and went somewhere else.
Speaker 2: So it is possible to do that. It's telling, but I guess he said to kikim Mo Nique that they're just going to have a very long break like Atlanta, which clearly on Atlanta they did a complete reboot. But what I want to understand, it's not a complete reboot, no, but a big reboot, a big reboot, and to me, New York was a complete reboot. Yeah, yeah, I don't think they will do that.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that Proba Connor was talking to an executive and I asked about the complete reboot, and he had mentioned something that it's very very expensive to do a complete reboot. Did you notice all the advertising they did for New York to get it off the ground, so much advertising, even Andy was involved in the advertising.
Speaker 2: And they just probably would not do that again. First side to just then say on Jeff Lewis if it's boring on then, But when he says we're cooking up something in place of the reunion, what could that possibly be? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, and I don't know that they know yet. And it's so early in the season that, like I said, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think that they were forced to.
Speaker 3: Make an announcement because somebody in the cast leaked it is what I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, something is askew. If you think if you had to guess three people who are going to be going on Jersey, who do you think it's going to be? Jen Aiden for sure? For sure?
Speaker 3: Well that's one, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And who do you think Lake the news?
Speaker 3: Who do you think the one that's leaking in her mouth to the to all the bloggers would be my guest?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, wow, I don't know. I mean, I really don't know who's gonna go.
Speaker 3: I don't I mean, I think last before this season, they had a tough decision to get rid of Melissa or Teresa and they couldn't do it. And I think that they played the season out to see where it would go.
Speaker 2: And well this is what happens when the cast takes over. Yeah, they took control this next one. We're switching. It's a little bit to oc, so you don't have to comment. Heather Dubrow reveal's husband Terry Brow's new Manjaro inspired career move. He's very under these miracle weight loss drugs. I'm not really sure why this is news. I feel like ninety of loss.
Speaker 3: I know he's been talking about this a lot.
Speaker 2: And I'm not a doctor, but I always say the quick fix is not the best fix. So yeah, I don't know. I have I do have somebody that I know quite well who is on one of those medications. Me too, and her mood is not great. Oh really, her mood is not great, and it's well, it scares me, is that?
Speaker 3: And mind you, I have not done great research on it, and I've never taken it, so I don't know. But if you are taking something that makes you not want to eat at all, your body is going to suffer. It needs nutrients, It needs food. And then also if you're taking it and when you're hungry, you're going for you know, a big mac, even if you eat half of it, that is not.
Speaker 2: What your body needs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so to me, I'm just like, I don't I don't get it.
Speaker 2: The next one is Heather Dubro shares how she and co star Alexis Billino bonded over their transgender son. In an interview with E News, Dubro spoke about how she and Billino found a special connection after Dubro's thirteen year old son Ace and Billino's sixteen year old son Miles, came out as transgender. Dubro said that although she and the co star have never seen i'd have known each other for a long time. They don't always see eye. They have found that having lgbt qia and kids definitely brought them closer. I don't know Alexis. I'm getting I will get to know her next week.
Speaker 3: Andy Cohen says Shary Winfield could come back to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: In some capacity.
Speaker 3: An exclusive chat, Andy shared that he's in the trenches with fans who fill Chara deserves more time on Atlanta. He said he was just as upset to see her off the show.
Speaker 2: I always have.
Speaker 3: Hope that we will get a little Chara coming back. I think that Chara is one of the cornerstones of the show. She's one of my personal favorite. Sandy stated, this is so confusing to me because well, when I saw him, I had a little talk with him at the Emmy.
Speaker 2: Gave him a little you gave him a little piece.
Speaker 3: I had just talked at CHARAE that day and he was clearly upset, and he says that he hopes that she comes back and basically what it says in this article right here in some capacity. So, I mean, the hard part is for someone like Chara or someone like me, when you've been on for so long and you are an OG and you get fired and brought back and fired and get brought back, it starts.
Speaker 2: To become like a cat. Like with anything, it's like a callous like the first couple of times it can be opened and you're yeah, but then after a while it's just now a permanent fixture on your skin and you're just like, at some point you're gonna be like, you can't. You can't do this to me anymore. You can't do this to me anymore. Well know what people can't do to me anymore? I really am done with Kim Zosiak and Croy. So she called I love this headline. Kim Zosey at calls cops on Croy for stealing her cell phone. How did you call if your st cell phone was stolen? Do people have house anymore? She got a house phone her? No or kids? Probably, but enough is enough. I don't understand why they don't sell this house, go get into a place where they can be alone. I feel like both of them at some point must be addicted to Kaos, to the chaos and the drama and the fighting and getting back together and stealing shit and body cams and like, I'm here to tell you if Edwin or anybody had a body cam video of me snatching a phone, cops getting involved, like just you know what, take my phone away, move me out like it's done, roll me into a one bedroom apartment. Well, yeah, it's fine, Tam, I'm gonna move in with you and Eddie if that ever happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can kick Sophia out of the casino, okay, well very own kitchens.
Speaker 2: He won't be in my house bugging me. Know what, maybe you would really appreciate my time cooking. Well definitely not that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So Queen's a Bravo reposts photo of Nini leaks in cheret Winfield when we say mothers, this is what we mean, and it's a picture of them looking very.
Speaker 2: Very hot.
Speaker 3: Now did you see the Instagram post in Chare's backyard with the pool and all that to put a new pool.
Speaker 2: In her house. I haven't really seen anything, but I think they I think these two want their own show. But I don't know that this means she's back back. I mean, I think all of us that live in Beverly Hills are adjacent Camille. I don't really use that word icon I think season one Camille was iconic, if I have to say it. Do I think that she has been the last multiple seasons that she has appeared on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. No? Do. I think she probably went with her assistant Kimber and said stood in the corner. Yes, I will have to have boots on the ground. Friends that were there that told me if that's true. Yes, she looked. They look amazing. Oh no, there was like a carousel and everybody was there and the photoshop was heavy. It was heavy. It was it was Hollywood four Well, Latal was there, Kelly was all my friends you met at the montage. They all went Oh, they all went yeah, they all went. They all borrowed my keeymos. Didn't you gone? No? There you go? What was this for? What were they doing? It was at Kyle's house. It was just like a country western party type thing. And I mean they all had a Would I have gone if it wasn't being filmed? Yes, Camille, that's great. Yeah, everybody looks good. But yeah, the next one is about Traders. Yeah. Yeah. Every time I see rumored Traders, I get a little bit more upset that I haven't been asked again. Well, you know what, just let me let me just tell you something.
Speaker 3: The pay rate from when I was on it to what they're paying now is substantially higher.
Speaker 2: Probably unless it was me.
Speaker 3: So if you can wait to season nine, you're probably gonna get paid a lot of money, a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Or they'll be like Teddy, we're actually going to pay you as the first season traders.
Speaker 3: Now, your mom is watching posted this, and I would have to say, I do have some insight, and I have heard every single one of these names on here except for selling Sunset.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see if let's do a quiz. Let's see if we can figure out who everyone is. Okay, So we've got Robin. Then there's a guy I don't know who he is, the blode You know who he is. He's the muscle guy, the workout guy from Biggest Loser.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's on Andy Cohan a lot he this is like charades or what's it called pictionary or whatever.
Speaker 2: He's got tattoos. Then there's a girl in the headband. I don't know who that is either. Then we've got Derenda. Then we've got muscle guy in the middle. Then I think Bob Harper, thank you? No, but Bob Harper. Is Bob Harper the middle one or the top pick? He's the one next to Robin. Oh. Well, then who's the bigger muscle guy below that guy? I do not know who he is? I do not. Then is the blonde right here? Is that Lindsay from Summerhouse? It doesn't look like her. Well who can you tell? Who looks? Oh? Brittany from Big Brother Got It? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Some of these are gamers, and I don't know gamers.
Speaker 2: No, but this makes it way more fun. I'm doing this on purpose, like I I'm sand of all Tom's But how whoever made this post? They used an old photo of him when he's a worm with a mustache, like at least update the photos.
Speaker 3: Looks the same. Does he still look like a worm with a mustache.
Speaker 2: Well, then we've got Dolores mid Yell. Then we've got the girl from selling Such Yeap, who's always been so nice to us. We've got Chanelle i On, which is so rude that she didn't tell us when.
Speaker 3: Shanel I On, I that one I didn't know about. I just heard about it, and so I went on her Instagram and there's no activity. H.
Speaker 2: Then there's Sean from the Bachelor and there's money on there.
Speaker 3: Then there's ex husband money I was kidding that kind of looks like him, it's only half his face.
Speaker 2: Then we've got Wells, who is such a cutie. I love him, the bartender from Bachelor in Paradise, and then Ciara from Summerhouse who we love and I'm behind on. So don't tell me anything, Okay.
Speaker 3: So there is quite a bit more, because these are only fifteen. I heard Johnny Bananas was scheduled to go on.
Speaker 2: He backed up hi uh traders casting. If Johnny Bananas isn't available and you need a shit ster, I'm readily available and I have no plans this week. I I'm surprised you didn't. Girl. You know what, that's rude, Tamra Well, speaking of other people that have lost their mind. If I see one more Bethany Frankel post about Chanelle.
Speaker 3: Janew, oh my god, girl, give it up. We're starting to think you got issues. Well, we're starting to think. But she recorded a video of herself saying I think I'm getting canceled. When will I stop posting about Chanelle? It is critical, it is really important. She can't can't stop, won't stop never ever, ever ever never will I I'm like, this is never.
Speaker 2: Do you think together? Do you need something's going on with her?
Speaker 3: Because allegedly her she broke up with her fiance, her mother passed away, Like these things can happen to her? Do you think that maybe she's just not in a good place. You want to know what I do when I'm not in a good place. I probably have been a much drink, or I get a massage, or I bitch to my husband. But I'm most certainly not going on a forty two page rant about Chanelle, which I consistently well, what is her final like desire? Like her outcome. What does she want from this? Does she want Shanelle to give her a free bag?
Speaker 2: Is it just attention? Yeah? What is it? It's attention any Listen, everybody's.
Speaker 3: Dealing with one of the biggest designers out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But also it's like, now that she's done capitalizing on, you know, trying to come for Andy and then trying to you know, she doesn't capitalize. I don't know. But then the Rachel and whatever that was, Rachel goes rogue all that shit, which is her new project. It's her new thing that she's going to obsess over. And like, if you're gonna be one for the people, the majority of the people are not going into Chanel and they're not buying shit. Now, focus on a store that everybody can afford. You target away, follow my target halls. You can go after that. Oh, she already did that her CBS makeup brands her favorite, So she's already been there, done that. All right, we're going to take a quick break and then we're going to get into Jersey Season fourteen, episode four. All right, we are back. It starts with my favorite we can't even call them couples, but my favorite family. Delora meets Frank and their kids. Supposedly, Paul and Brittany are usually a part of these dinners, which I find to be slightly odd. But then Dolores talks about how she currently lives in a townhouse with Paul, her kids live in her house, and pretty much we're starting to see a little bit of cracks in this Paul situation because in the scenes for next week, then we also get into that she's getting over the fact that he's still not divorced.
Speaker 3: Now, the ratings have come in for New Jersey seven hundred and forty eight thousand. That is up from last week, but last week, guys.
Speaker 2: But down from our podcast.
Speaker 3: Down from our podcast definitely, and that last week it was on a holiday, so everybody's like, oh my god, it's sinking. Dubai's ratings came in not that great, Yeah, four.
Speaker 2: Hundred and four thousand. Well, then we get Rachel, Melissa and Dan Yell take their son's go kart racing. Melissa says she's meeting Jen for lunch to talk about their conflict. Melissa says she won't speak to Teresa, but won her son to acknowledge the game. At this point, what I've realized is Melissa is showing up and doing the work. She is going to make conversation with every single human. But she's you know, and she's so pretty. She is pretty. Teresa and Jen getting facials, and then Jackie calling and Teresa popping right up. She's like, I don't care that I just had micro dem abration and I'm bright red. By the way, what was that?
Speaker 3: I just I turned the show on mid like it was already airing, and she's got this doop with like gold glitter dripping off her face.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they did like the hydro facial and then they do the mask. I think I've had it before, but Mark, then we get to Teresa calls Jackie and Jackie says she feels like a low priority to Margaret. Here's my question. I'm not saying this in an asshole way. I'm truly asking out, Okay, what we're what we're what we're seeing with Jackie, as she's repeatedly saying, I have this new found confidence. I don't care what anybody has to say. I've been a yes person for an extremely long time, and now I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't see her as being a yes person. But ever, But now it kind of feels like she is a yes person.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just love how she says.
Speaker 3: Jackie said it would be inappropriate to vent about Margaret, but a second, the second doesn't pass that she's venting about Margaret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one second later, but I did.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about Teresa. People are saying, but they talk about Teresa.
Speaker 2: Well, I have to say maybe one of my favorite Teresa moments in a couple of years was her openly saying that she's gonna follow her follow her back, and then deciding to like a couple of pictures so that Jackie.
Speaker 3: Would notice that she put some thought into that. She's like, Okay, look, look i'm following you. I'm following you.
Speaker 2: I'll like a couple of pictures, so it looks like I'm you know, I'm active. I'm in it. I'm in I'm active. I'm active.
Speaker 3: Do you think Jackie is doing this to get her full time spot back or is she doing this to bug Margaret?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I'm gonna need to see Jackie in a moment having fun with people the same way I'm gonna need to see Margaret having fun with people. Both of them seem to be having very little fun. Like as annoying as Jen and Teresa can be, they do seem to enjoy each other's company, whether they're talking shit or not. They laugh yeah at everybody. Yeah, it's not Marge's best season. It's not. It's not I talked to her.
Speaker 3: She's she's not very happy.
Speaker 2: With the edit or with well she chose to make her storyline her storyline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know it could be she talked about a million different things, but they're only talking, they're only showing her.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, would you rather see her give a syringe full of medicine to her dog and it pinging on the floor, or her talking about I don't get it, Like what other thing they're gonna share whatever is the most interesting.
Speaker 3: No, but they're going to show her talking about Teresa non stop, whether she did it or not, Like she can have twenty five conversations, but the only ones they pick up.
Speaker 2: Or well, she chose to make her storyline Jan and Teresa that that is a choice if she didn't want to talk about Teresa.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously Jan, because there's a lot to do with Jan, But with Teresa, I mean Obviously she's a cast member. You have to talk about her. There could have been a million other things that were said, just not shown.
Speaker 2: Well, I have another question for you. If something happened in your life that wasn't your birthday or something made in regards to you personally, would you be mad at me for not knowing?
Speaker 3: Like when she said Jackie's not mine because you didn't. You didn't send me a message at Bronx.
Speaker 2: Is when you're deaf? Yeah, I didn't. I mean, it's been bothering me for a while. Listen, I love Bronx, but I'm sorry. I don't know the date of when he passed.
Speaker 3: I think what Margaret was trying to say is if we had the same relationship that we've had throughout the years, we would be talking. You would know stuff like that, But because they don't. Really, they were good friends for so long and now all of a sudden they're not.
Speaker 2: It's on so long, Like when Marge said, we've been friends our whole I've been protecting her my whole life. I'm like one, I think Jackie's a little bit younger too, Like, I just don't think you've been prettyure.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I have a feeling they've been friends for a very long time. I don't know what that number is, to be honest with you. Six years, Okay, six years they've been friends. But I think also and I don't know their relationship. I don't really understand it, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like if Jackie was feeling like she was being used and she ultimately wasn't getting anything out of it, and she realized she's been demoted on the show, maybe she moved in the other direction because she's like that, sure is how I ain't working for me. She's not even getting me and invited to events. She's pissed over me about a frickin' book that she could buy on Amazon. Like the list goes on and on. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I find it weird, honestly because of the history between Teresa and Jackie that she just jumped on over to the other side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I do too. But Danielle's stressed because she's closing for closing the show for New York Fashion Week. Then Teresa calls a piece basic and Danielle freaks out.
Speaker 3: I don't think Teresa was being shady, I don't think so, just a basic piece I found out that Teresa went to college.
Speaker 2: I was like, Teresa went to college and we didn't. And she opened a business storefront. Yeah, I didn't know that. Then Melissa and Jen. Jen says Melissa isn't a saint and she's done things too. I have a question. Did you feel like the line was staged? When she's like, it's like you have a heard on for for.
Speaker 3: Joe and she's like, no, it's a limp, Dick, it's a limb. Jen bugs the out of me. If I never see her on TV again, it would be too soon. She just bugs me. Her voices, her imitations, her all of it. I mean to sit there with Melissa and say all the things she said about Joe not necessary.
Speaker 2: I would have just said you and got up and left. Melissa's a better person. I am.
Speaker 3: She's not about a person, she just but I do love when Melissa walked in, she's like, I don't have a voice and she's talking just fine.
Speaker 2: I was like, well in her like and then Jen's response, why yelling at Joe?
Speaker 3: We are yelling at Joe?
Speaker 2: Well? I think this was you know, they they want to say what they're essentially saying is okay, Bravo. We are actually having productive conversation to move us forward, but the problem is it's too little, too late. The husbands weren't involved that much. Like, yes, they were part of the conversations, but it wasn't too much for me this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guys weren't ardly. Were they even shown I don't remember, no, just.
Speaker 2: Like on their private dates. Uh. Then everybody arrives at Danielle's brunch. Danielle says she heard someone was talking about her at the dog party, which I didn't even discuss. I don't want to see a dog party. I don't want to see a dog fashion show. Ever. I don't want to see a dog in a two too. I don't want you to ask me to bring a dog in a floral gown like I don't want it, just like I you know, maybe I also forgot Bronx is passing. But I don't want to see your dogs. And I love dogs.
Speaker 3: I just don't, I know, I just yeah, I'm not big on dog parties.
Speaker 2: But whatever? Did we care really about what happened with Danielle and the girl and telling her not to be in I didn't actually care about that at all. Lena yeah, until Danielle goes, well, why would she be in the VIP She's completely inconsequential or something like that. I was like, now you need to calm your tits a little.
Speaker 3: I you know, I don't know enough about it, but it was funny that.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously she was set up. Jen Aiden set her up. She brought that girl.
Speaker 3: And by the way, do you know that that Lena girl filmed in the past and insinuated Teresa cheated on Juicy Joe. Some surprised Teresa want anything to do with her. So that's very telling right there. You know how Teresa is when someone says something about her, she gets very upset and she doesn't let go of it. So to have this girl there was kind of a big deal and she was there to bring Danielle do and make her look bad.
Speaker 2: Well, then it continues the conversation about the setup, because then we get into Danielle saying asking did Jen set her up? Jen says no, but.
Speaker 4: Really, what I wish Danielle were Yeah, really, what I wish Danielle would have said was a lot of the fans after the show aired told me this was a setup.
Speaker 2: But then this is the part that really became obvious how much Jin set her up was when they get a lush back. Yeah, the flashback, well no, not just the flashback when she says that Melissa already knew and she never told that part to Danielle, so because she didn't want to bring it up. Are you talking about Melissa cheating on Joe?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're talking about? Yeah, yeah, yeah, she didn't want to bring it up. She didn't want to make it a storyline because it wasn't true.
Speaker 2: No, my point is that Jen knew that Melissa already. Oh yeah, yeah, camera, and yeah, we're still at this brunch. Teresa says Margaret and Melissa are in Danielle's ear, and then Teresa tells Jackie that Margaret doesn't care about her. Melissa tells her not to listen. I love when I actually don't mind Melissa and Teresa not speaking. It's when all the other girls don't speak because they still talk, they just don't actually look at each other. Yeah, they talk, Yeah, they're still fighting. It's great. I'm like, I love that when you don't make eye contact and you're fighting with a person and not saying a word to them, and then We're back to seeing these two new girls who keep getting their like Danielle's friends and the thing, and I'm like, I don't think they're gonna hit. I don't think the new girls are gonna make it. I don't know if the reboot we're looking for.
Speaker 3: Who knows, who knows?
Speaker 2: Well, right now, they haven't added anything.
Speaker 3: But this is where I say they need to add, except for they already have a show they need. They need some of the Jersey Shore girls. Could you imagine that would just blow up?
Speaker 2: Then we get into the part where listen, Rachel, I told you it was going to happen. I was going to come over to a place of loving you again after you were on the pod. It just took you a couple episodes. I don't know what was going on when you kept crying about the Jim Fessler thing, but the way that you didn't cry when you followed Teresa brah Job Rachel Good. He just showed us what a real housewife icon would do. She had her moment, and she is not taking it for granted because she has been busy in her reels and her tiktoks talking about it. Because she knows that she handed.
Speaker 3: Well, I almost died, you know how I am about hearing people drink and eat and all those things. And she did this one sip. I wanted to punch the phone. I don't want to hear anybody sip in their coffee. Okay, I know, but like the message was right.
Speaker 2: You didn't yell at me for eating my breakfast when we first got on the pod, and I appreciate that. Well, you probably didn't eat loud. Do you can eat without people hearing you? You didn't hear me even through the mind. I mean I tried. Is that a compliment? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You don't eat like I can't. It sends me over the edge.
Speaker 2: You know what. Whenever you confliment me, Tam, I just get all giddy inside. I know. Well, it starts off where Rachel says. Teresa tells Rachel she never said John was a current drug dealer. Rachel says her intention was to hurt them. Rachel says Louis has more xes talking than John. Uh. Teresa asked if, and but in that moment, it's like when she has her She's like, you want to go there all freaking go there and air all your shit. It was a little veiled you know, unveiled threat. But then Teresa asks if John is a parking attendant and that being a drug dealer could have been a better career, a little bit more profitable. If I were to guess, John and Rachel seem like they're pretty they're doing pretty well. Yeah, but this pisces off Rachel and she goes, uh. She calls Teresa's stupid bitch. John made mistakes when he was younger, but Teresa went to prison as a grown ass woman. She says Teresa has done nothing since then and calls her a hasband. Rachel then calls Teresa a bully for picking on Jackie's marriage. And then this is where Jackie just Jackie says she doesn't care and Melissa tells her to stop denying it. Jackie says she is letting go of her issues with Teresa. Then Dolores tells Rachel that Teresa is going to come for her. Rachel says Teresa is incompetent and she doesn't give a Delores says to sleep with one eye open.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on Dolores's comment? I felt it was very mob like. It was like, oh, she's gonna fester on this nisy, She's gonna come back to you and you better sleep with one eye open, Like I'm like, really.
Speaker 2: Well, I think truly if I'm if I'm being honest, like when we say, you know, a lot of people have already comment online that Teresa's non reaction to this. I think when Teresa isn't prepared for the fight and doesn't know what's going to be said to her, she isn't going to have the best coming. I think I don't agree with that.
Speaker 3: I think Teresa's very impulsive, and I was very shocked that.
Speaker 2: She right with her actions but not necessarily with her words. So I don't think she's gonna flip a table anymore these days. But I do think she is going to go back, have a little conversation with Louie and figure out how to tear down Rachel the next time she says it.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like using Teresa go into prison is an is an unfair insult?
Speaker 2: Or is it? It is? What it is? If you go to prison, it's I mean, it would be like.
Speaker 3: Saying right, I'm not disagreeing. I think absolutely if you have gone to jail or you have done some shady things in your past, and you're on a reality show.
Speaker 2: It's gonna come out. It's going it's gonna be talked about forever. I feel like maybe now's a good time to tell you. When I was like fourteen, I got taken to the security guard near where I lived and my parents had to pick me up. But it was only because I was out past curfew and on my mind. God, you are a trouble maker. You can use it against me later.
Speaker 3: We have some I have some fan thoughts. Okay, how do you navigate and film with someone who lied about you? Then then you have to talk to them and interact with them. I mean, I can only take it from my own experience when Vicky went after Eddie and said he was gay and started this whole thing about it.
Speaker 2: It's not easy. It's not easy.
Speaker 3: So I get where Rachel is coming from, Like, because this stems from last season when you brought up you know, the baby mom and all that kind of stuff. Justin Pohle seven says, even though Real House is New Jersey cast hate each other, this cast isn't giving miserable. They're actually better than Potomac.
Speaker 2: Right, they were better than Potomac. I mean, I I'm not hating this season. This is the problem with the season. I'm not hating this season. I'm just bummed that some of my favorites, like a Marge, are having such a rough go of it, Like.
Speaker 3: There's yeah, I think it's gonna turn around though from what I hear, like, I feel like there's like this dark cloud over March, and if it really is because of jan then my heart goes out to her.
Speaker 2: But I also feel like she's defeated in the fact that she's been able to be smart enough to outsmart everybody on that show until now, and it's come back to get her. This is an interesting comment.
Speaker 3: Sooner Sooner Meemi sixty one says Teresa and Jen got lucky with the reunion being canceled. Their asses would be dragged. And I think they're talking about the all the leaked dms and text messages to bloggers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, but I don't know. I don't think Bravo is going to talk about it.
Speaker 3: People are not happy. I don't think they will too. People are not happy with Teresa right now. They're not They're kind of I feel like they're kind of churning on her.
Speaker 2: I didn't, to be honest, I didn't mind Teresa this episode.
Speaker 3: I don't I didn't mind. I haven't minded her this season. But I think the general public, like in my Damns, there's a lot to be said, like she needs to go, she needs to go. Yeah, And then some people are saying Margaret is more of an issue than Melissa or to so it's really mixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I think the problem is and this is where a show. I'm gonna say this. I just watched an episode of The Valley, and while I was watching that episode, there was a good percentage of the time I didn't feel like I was watching a reality television show. I didn't feel like people were producing what they were saying, and I was really in it. I feel like when I'm watching Jersey, it is women going out of their way to curate shit because they don't have full relationships right now, and that bugs me. Do you think there's a place where March and Teresa can move forward? No, I don't think so. I just I really don't think so. I think it's going to be something.
Speaker 3: Like, you guys are gonna get fired if you can't move forward, so figure it out. I think that they would be forced to, but it's not real. That's not real. That's not what we want to see. You talk about The Valley. The Valley is a new show. There's a lot of couples on that show that are have actually split up since the show started. It's going to be really interesting to see how they're going to you know, forward forward, because you know, Alex Bastin has come out and said that it's the same cast, exactly the same cast.
Speaker 2: It's going to be good. And if you guys haven't watched, you should. It's good. It's good.
Speaker 3: I haven't obviously seen the season finale, but I've watched.
Speaker 2: All the way.
Speaker 3: I loved watching in Big Bear. I wish they would have done more things. By the way, that house was not in Big Bear. Still.
Speaker 2: Let you know, I was going to say. I was like, do they have mansions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did Bear, Yeah, they have one down the street for me. That's seven million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do do.
Speaker 3: But that yeah, but that I could tell by where it was located, and by somebody saying it was fifty minutes to get to the lake. Oh it is. Big Bear is fifteen minutes from one road. It takes fifteen minutes to get all the way down to the hill, you know, off of Big Bear. So there's no way it had to been way up.
Speaker 2: Speaking of I'll just keep holding my breath until you invite me to Big Bear. It's fine, Okay, No, I wanted I want to do a pod in Big Bear. So we just I have a kind of a busy schedule, so we go to Sam Francisco. I really do we we I got to San Francisco.
Speaker 3: I'm in Normally I would be in Big Bear right now, but we're I'm in La tomorrow and Thursday and then and then Saturday. There is a new restaurant opening up in Huntington Beach that I got an invitation to, and the owners of that restaurant would be Paul Nassef and Marko.
Speaker 2: I want to go.
Speaker 3: It's called Fletcher f L E C h A. And it's in Huntington Fletcher. So there's a VIP invite only party.
Speaker 2: So is that your way of saying, I might be able. I might be able to get you in. Okay, you might. You can rs throw me a bone before all, right, let's go. That would be fun. Yeah, that'll be fun. I love inviting myself to shit. On that note, we are going to have to wrap this episode. We will be back later on to discuss real Housewives of Dubai, so thanks for tuning in, guys,