Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Bachler Happy Hour. I'm Joe and I'm Serena, and today we are going to be breaking down the one and only mister Ben Higgins night one because next week we're going to have Ben on and he's got maybe one of the more iconic seasons of the Bachelor. I feel like when I heard about the Bachelor, it was Ben Higgins. So should we get into it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it all right?
Speaker 1: If you listened when we have Pilot Pede on, we did the same thing. We are having some former leads come on Happy Hour and kind of just talk about like their first episode and catch up on what they got going on. Now we're friends with Ben, so he's the perfect person and it'll just be easy. So what did you think on his limo entrances?
Speaker 3: This is so crazy because we watched it separately, so like, I actually don't know what you're gonna say about.
Speaker 1: It all, and I will I will say, like I have an idea, Like, obviously Jojo Fletcher becomes the Bachelorette, so you know she does well, but I don't know. I actually don't know who Bend's top four were from.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't know? Okay, I went and looked it up.
Speaker 3: I mean, I did watch the season when it came out, but I couldn't remember.
Speaker 1: But I haven't. I like who like the strong women out of the Limo, like the strong Limo entrances. I would have to say.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Olivia, Yep, she was very confident, and then she ends up getting his first impression Rose yep. Uh, what's her name? Kayla?
Speaker 2: Kayla?
Speaker 1: Yet? Kayla? Was that was a good one.
Speaker 2: He ran and like jumped in his arm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is she at top four?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to tell you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see if I get this Jojo Fletcher.
Speaker 2: Yep, so JoJo's entrance.
Speaker 3: Do we want to talk about any of the packages in the beginner?
Speaker 2: Has chat with the boys or anything? Are we getting to these Limo entrances.
Speaker 1: We could?
Speaker 2: Damn? I feel like I've ruined the flow.
Speaker 1: Now you didn't ruin the flow. We'll go back. We'll talk about let me just guess my top four first.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, playing a game Olivia? Yeah, Kayla?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Jojo Fletcher, I thought she was very confident like she came out. I was not. I was shocked that she she came out with like a cat mask or whatever. She yeah, and then I would say, I don't know if there was another limo entrance that really stood out for me. I mean, I like the twins, but we've I've had them on the podcast. I think they're just great. Over overall, there.
Speaker 3: Were I was I will say the limo entrances having just watched Peter season and now like season episode one and Ben's episode one, the limo entrances on Peter season were stronger, like much stronger. There was a couple, there's a couple of weird ones on Ben's season. I think the standouts came more like after the limos in the house. But even then, like I feel like you saw a lot of me. I don't know, like the women in Pete season, for some reason just were more memorable throughout. But I think that they also like really spread the love of like showing different people talking to him and coming out of the limo and packages, Whereas with this, I would say the entire episode revolves around like lace.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, Amanda Stanton.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's you definitely know no, because.
Speaker 1: Obviously I'm rung. Obviously he chooses Lauren b and she i don't. I don't choose her time, wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you would have picked if you were watching Night one, you would have gone Kayla, Amanda, Jojo, and Olivia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so his top four are.
Speaker 3: Shoot, I'm trying to make sure I'm right on this. It's Kayla, Amanda, Jojo, and Lauren. Okay, So Olivia is not in his top four. I believe she has like a dramatic exit in the season. I think she kind of becomes this like she gets this really like cringey storyline where she's just kind of constantly being like awkward and the girls don't really like her and she just doesn't look great, and I think she ends up going home like middle of the season. I think she's like way more, ends up way more into him than he isn't to her. Like it's just like a downwards boto for Olivia from Night one with the first impression Rose, but like I don't know, she had an interesting story, like she is like looks so great night one, she is like so beautiful and stuff, but I just she just didn't connect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if I was watching this today, like if this was the new season, I would be like that girls, this stuff is probably gonna win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think. I think that's probably how a lot of people felt when it came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so let's let's cut to the very beginning of the episode where we see, you know, we get this all American back shooting.
Speaker 3: Indiana from Indiana. He's driving around his hometown. He's twenty six, which I which is young for the bachelor.
Speaker 1: It's very young. That's the first question I'm going to ask him, because the truth is he I think he was the first like young bachelor, Like that was a thing.
Speaker 3: Hannah Brown I think was twenty.
Speaker 2: Five when she was the bachelorette.
Speaker 1: Yeah about women mature.
Speaker 3: She was also young. She was one of the younger ones too. I feel like all the bachelors are usually twenty eight plus.
Speaker 2: Twell, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Colton was twenty.
Speaker 2: Seven, twenty seven, okay, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: But Ben was the first because then we see like, oh, actually, I don't know how old Sean Lowe was because he was probably pretty young too. Maybe he was the first young one. But anyways, at the beginning of the episode, we see Sean Lowe, Chris Soles.
Speaker 2: And Jason Mesnick.
Speaker 1: Jason Mesnick have like the sky chat that like lasted a long.
Speaker 2: It goes up for like many minutes.
Speaker 3: It's one of the longest group chats I've seen in an intro, like it's just going. But honestly, at that time, those were like three of the biggest leads from the franchise.
Speaker 1: Chris Sols Chrystal's advice was to just kiss kiss them all. Yeah, Chris, good advice.
Speaker 3: Chris, Yeah, Christal's give the advice kiss all the girls. Sean Lowe and Jason Messick are obviously at the time and still are to this day with the women that they chose, so you know they are like.
Speaker 1: That's actually impressive, I know, right, because uh, how many kids they Him and Catherine have like three kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like three beautiful kids.
Speaker 1: I've never had them on the podcast. We could see if they could come on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let us knows. You guys want us to reach out to Sean and Catherine. I'd love to have them on the podcast.
Speaker 3: But there I feel like great pillars of like, hey, we're pillars of hope, like we did this, you.
Speaker 2: Can do it too.
Speaker 3: I also think a lot of people had hope for Ben to like be another major success story because he is, yeah, this like all American boy. He doesn't know if he deserves love or if he's gonna find it, but he really wants it. And he did give off this vibe of like I'm serious and I'm ready to settle down.
Speaker 1: He was honestly, he was like like the first time I kind of knew, Like when I heard people talking about like the Bachelor, like girls that were like my age, it was it was like Ben, like this guy, Ben Higgins. So like his season. I think Ben's season was probably like the biggest. Maybe it was I remember like really just like word of mouth, like hearing about like people talking about it all over them.
Speaker 3: I mean Ben came off of Caitlin Bristow season of The Batch Tray, which was also a very big season. But we've got the intro package All American Boy chats with the boys, and then we get into the packages with the women.
Speaker 1: Those also lasted pretty long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they last a long time too.
Speaker 3: I feel like we've we've cut down on those, Yeah, comparing to like Pete's episode one at least, Yeah, I will sit Ben.
Speaker 1: I noticed when the women we were getting out of the limos, like the like The first girl we saw was Lauren, who he ends up choosing. Yeah, but like you see he he comes she looks.
Speaker 3: So young too, but but no, yeah, they all do. I mean this was like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: But he comes across really nervous, and as the limo entrances go on, you see him shad that and really relax and he's like really becoming his own And I think that, I don't know, I just relate to that because that's how I feel like I would have been too, like a nervous rest. That's how you were, Yeah, nervous ark at the beginning, and then you kind of liked and then you like, you see his personality. I think they did a good job of Night one showing off Ben's personality.
Speaker 3: I think so too, Yeah, which sometimes I find can probably be hard for the lead because they are trying to have you get to know all these different women with all these big personalities. But Ben, having met him now a few times in person, and I mean, you know him better than me, but he does have like quite a vibrant personality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, like it's not hard.
Speaker 1: If you check out my Instagram post and you scroll like three slides, you will see Ben dancing.
Speaker 3: Ben is a dance for maniac think I've never seen before.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, He's tearing up at Nick's wedding. It was so funny.
Speaker 3: But yeah, limo entrances that stood out to me obviously, like Lauren was first of the limo. Kayla was good, but yeah, there was some there was some rough intros. There was I would say there was more rough than solid little entrances, yeah, which I didn't feel for Pizza's And I remember thinking, like, Pizza's a lot of really good limo entrances, Jojo, but also.
Speaker 1: Just just to stop you there, it's also just like it's because it's been around for so long and now so people that go on the show really do watch. And I feel like back when it was like Ben's season, a lot of people probably did go on the show and really like didn't know like kind.
Speaker 3: But I feel like the gimmicky entrances used to be more of a thing back in the day, Like there was a lot of really gimmicky ones, like do you think Jojo Fletcher's coming out of the limo with a unicorn helmet on today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like no, like when she I actually was shocked, I was like, I can't believe that was her entrance because it was kind of cringey. But at the same time, she's so beautiful and she's so confident that she is like one.
Speaker 2: Of the only people that could make that cool.
Speaker 3: Like I would not make that cool if I had to wear a massive unicorn mask over my head.
Speaker 1: Can make it cool?
Speaker 3: You think, Yeah, thanks Joey of honor that you think that I could make that cool. But she did a great job because she was like just really calm, but in I feel like she was one of the people that really stood out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: And then the Twins, I think the Twins is maybe one of the first times they've had twins twins if the only time they've had twins on potentially.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're but meeting them and having them on the podcast, they are so personable.
Speaker 2: They're so fun. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I listened to your podcast with them when they had they were on Clickbait, and I thought they were great.
Speaker 2: They're both married with.
Speaker 3: Kids now yea too, But I remember when they came on because they were on Clickbait with you, right, yeah, I remember them saying, like we just we were just there to have fun, like truly, like did we think we were going to engage to Ben at the end of it, Like, no, we didn't. Like we were twenty two years old, we're young, we're twins. Were like yeah, like maybe this is our doom. But they were like, We're just there to have a good time. And I feel like that show, but like in a good way, Like all their interviews are so funny. Yeah, they're so bubbling charismatic, like they they were a good cast for.
Speaker 1: And then I think Lace is kind of the woman that's spiraling night one also like starting a lot of ship like potential, villain potential, just like sporadic crazy decisions.
Speaker 2: She's the wild card.
Speaker 1: I mean, it makes sense. I never I didn't. I didn't watch Bend season, but I watched Lace on Paradise. Remember when she went on Paradise and she like said it was her birthday and it wasn't was her twice? Yeah, but I'm talking about I watched her when the last time she was on, which was like.
Speaker 3: Whoa, I actually totally forgot that she's been on it. Yeah recent times, like very recently. She was on the last season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wasn't the last season.
Speaker 3: The season prior the season prior. Okay, yeah yeah, and she was going around telling everyone it was her birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, She's still got like a kooky personality in the beast.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, this makes sense, and this makes total sense why they brought her back.
Speaker 3: Lace is the star of this first episode, aside from Ben Like, Lace is getting so much screen time.
Speaker 2: She's doing some crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: Her entrance is like, I feel like someone does this every season and I want to hear what your thoughts are on it. But she walks to the limo, tells him to close his eyes, gives him a kiss, and it's like I wanted to be the first kiss of the night.
Speaker 2: That would I wouldn't love that.
Speaker 3: If I'm the lead, I'd probably be like please, like please don't do that, Like please don't tell me to close my eyes and kiss me, Like I please don't do that.
Speaker 1: Think I mean, yeah, it's kind of like.
Speaker 2: Like a cheap kiss cue.
Speaker 3: But I think I, like, did not consent for you to just kiss me on the mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's kind of creepy. Think it is like if I if like you were the bachelorette and I was like and I just met you, and I was like close your eyes and I went in for a kiss. I think it would be a big I like, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think you're doing? Yeah, I literally what do you think you're doing?
Speaker 1: It would be a big problem if you like.
Speaker 3: Kiss me on the cheek or hand, like oh so sweet. But it's also like Dobbler Dahmer theory.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 3: Where like someone can do something that's in that gray zone and if he was really into her, it's okay, it's cute, romantic and sweet, but if he's not into her, it's like creepy and weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I think that's yeah, that sounds about right. Yeah, but she yeah, I mean, yeah, she is kind of the star. Beckatilly comes back Beca and Amber. Yeah, I know, I don't know. Becatilly was a back to back season girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot that she did two seasons in a row. So Beckatilly was runner up on Crystals the season. I think she like kind of sort of sent herself home, okay, and then she came back.
Speaker 1: It makes sense because there's no world where Beccatilly is.
Speaker 3: And Crystals work out. Yeah, no world, no world in which that happens. But also like crystals of such a unique lifestyle, Like whoever he's ending up with really has to be comfortable living on a farm in the middle of Iowa. Yeah, so I can't really I mean, Becketilly lives in Californias, she's in la I can't really picture her like on a farm for the rest of her life. But anyway, so when she comes back and does Ben's season, now a lot of I don't even know if you would notice this, but a lot of short dresses Becu till he was wearing a black mini, but Amanda Stanton was wearing a short dress. There was like quite a few girls with like short, little body con dresses which looked great, but like you would just never see that now, like it's it's all gowns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, I don't I don't notice that.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, but it's interesting for me to like see how the fashion has changed so much, Like Jojo wore short dress. Like I don't think one girl on my season war short dress.
Speaker 1: Really see, I would feel like that's what most girls would wear. I feel like a long dress is almost too formal.
Speaker 2: It's a formal night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I guess if there's one night I feel like that, like, you don't wear short dress nowadays.
Speaker 2: It's night one on the Bachelor.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's too horrible. Joe always thinks everything's too horrible. Casual, you do like casual. But anyway, back it, Tilly and Amber show up. Amber, who we have also met in Chicago. Whose season was she on?
Speaker 1: Originally maybe Chris Soles as well? Okay, but because but Chris Soles and Ben were That's why I always get confused how this went down, because Chris Soles and Ben were on the same season.
Speaker 2: They were both on Kaitlyn's season. Yeah, and then are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then Chris became the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then who became the bachelorette from Chris Soles this season?
Speaker 1: Oh wait no, maybe I am wrong? Yeah, because maybe Caitlin becomes the bachelorette.
Speaker 2: I think Andy Dorfman season.
Speaker 1: You're right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Okay, really study up, buddy, You're right.
Speaker 1: So it was so it was Andy, Chrys Soles.
Speaker 3: Katelynn Yeah, and then Becca was from Crystals this season. Amber was from Crystals this season potentially, but I believe she went home early on because you could tell a lot of the girls knew who Becca was, but weren't certain who Amber was.
Speaker 1: And then what else anything else big happened in this episode. I mean, Olivia gets the first impression Rose. Yeah, so to find out like, yeah, she I guess she doesn't even make it, doesn't even make top four. I would say that that was pretty rare.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I feel like that happens more on the Boucher than the baucher Arette.
Speaker 2: But it's it's always interesting.
Speaker 3: I feel like the first impression Rose winner always either goes like halfway middle of the pack and then kind of like fizzles out or like makes it far. I feel like it's not as common for them to almost have like a villain storyline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she really isn't giving villain night one either.
Speaker 1: No, but she is. She's very well that's the thing usually when you are very confident, that ends up upsetting someone. Yeah, and if it upsets a pack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she's friends with Ashley. I I could be wrong about that. Maybe I think her nash are friends, but yeah, I mean Lace is really the start of the show. She's doing a lot of funny itms talking shit about people.
Speaker 1: Like if I'm watching, I'm like, okay, I can't wait to see what Lace does actually say, right, same, I can't say yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Lace's train of events.
Speaker 3: She comes out the limage, kisses Ben, then she's freaking out about talking to him. She finally talks to him and she's like, hey, let's make out some more, and Ben like nicely rejects her.
Speaker 2: It's basically like, look, I want to spend this. I'm getting to know you.
Speaker 1: And then he called when he goes and then he goes back to her.
Speaker 3: Then he pulls her back again and is like, hey, I want to apologize, not apologize, but just like make sure you understood where I was coming from and you're okay.
Speaker 1: Which has to be a great confidence booster for her when he did that.
Speaker 2: Understand it's so nice of him to do that too, because like.
Speaker 1: Actually can't believe he did that me either, Like.
Speaker 3: He really went out of his way to like make sure she like was inspiraling about that conversation. Yeah, but he probably was thinking like damn, this girl like shot her shot with me, and like I kind of was like no, And then they got pulled away immediately, and then she pulls him at the end of the rose ceremony, which was so unexpected where they're like about to toast and she's like, hey, can I talk to you? And she's like, you didn't even look at me once this rose ceremony. You didn't look at me the entire time, Like I know you didn't, Like, if you want me to go home, just say so and you can tell.
Speaker 2: Ben is like, am I getting this right?
Speaker 3: Like you are mad at me because I didn't look at you tonight and she was like, you didn't look at me once and he was like, I'm sorry, question mark, and she's like, do you want me to go home? He's like, well, if I wanted to go home, I would have literally just sent you home right now because I fully have that capability and I didn't.
Speaker 2: So it's all good, wild.
Speaker 1: Move And the truth is that's what the show is missing these days.
Speaker 2: Lace just keep rying her back season no.
Speaker 1: But but it was like that was like part of something like that. You have people that will just be like I'm unhinged and this is like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I want to talk to him. I got things to say. I'm gonna pull him right now. You know who also used to do that kind of stuff was Queen Victoria on Matt James's season and was great. She was so good for the show, like truly such and great for us as contestants from morale, Like she was such an entertaining presence and just kind of was like, I'm gonna do what I want when I want.
Speaker 1: And we honestly we see a little bit of that with Hannah Ann and Pilot Pete were Hannah, She's just like, I'm just gonna pull the keep grabbing him because this is going great.
Speaker 2: I know, I feel like we're missing that a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's because people watch and they know that, they know that and like.
Speaker 3: Or it just ends up like people do it, but it gets taken like too seriously. Yeah, it's not like fun as much anymore.
Speaker 1: I wonder is is Lace a I wonder if Lace is like a villain or is she friends with everyone? Like do the girls like end up not liking her.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's a good question. I can't remember.
Speaker 3: I feel like she doesn't make it far enough to probably become a villains after this, Like I I don't know if Paradise was a thing yet after.
Speaker 1: This, Like watching like Kayla, I'm like, oh, she's.
Speaker 3: Great, Like Kyla, Quinn yeah, like she is person sprised. If she would have if it wasn't Jojo, I could see them making her the bouchelorette.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's very cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: So let's run through some of the people that end up end up on other shows. Yeah, so we got Lauren who ends up with Ben engaged at the end, didn't work out. Now she's with that singer Chris Chris Lane. Chris Lane. So really worked out for her. Kayla ended up on Paradise. Did she Yes, she was dating She dated Jared for a hot minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wow, you.
Speaker 2: Definitely you definitely knew that.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Really they like went on a date. I think Jen sev Jennifer see.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah she was. She was Actually, wasn't she on your No, I would have I would have Actually, I would remove a man Stanton from my top four and I would have put Jen in there.
Speaker 2: So Jen and.
Speaker 3: Jen and Ben had a great conversation. She is insanely beautiful. I could not see her face. They had them sitting in like a black bush, Like I literally couldn't see a thing. It was like pitch black. I can't see her face. I can't see his face. I was like someone moved them, like what it was a long scene too.
Speaker 1: Lighting the show was struggling back, she was struggling.
Speaker 2: They couldn't afford the actual lighting. But what paradises was she on?
Speaker 1: So I know Jen was on a she was on a paradise with Nick viol right right, because I remember watching it.
Speaker 3: They like got to the platform at the end and they broke up on instead of getting a game.
Speaker 1: And then she came back where she went on.
Speaker 2: A date with Chris Bakowski.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but she came back. She was on a like the paradise before ours.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, And Chris was on that one. That's so he ended up engaged to Katie Bow, but he did go on a date with Jen.
Speaker 1: So yeah, she was on that.
Speaker 3: I think she has a baby now. Nice Amanda Stanton, Amanda Stanton, she's Staton Stanton. Yeah, she was on Paradise.
Speaker 2: Yep, she makes it. She is.
Speaker 3: She's married now she has a new baby. Yeah, Wow, everyone's having babies. It's crazy, Lace Jojo, we know what happens with her, Haley and Emily. I feel like it's crazy to go through the cast and to be like, yeah, they're all married with kids, like little did they know cho Yeah. Becca Tilly was on Tuesday's The Bachelor, and her whole thing was that she was waiting till marriage. I feel like that was like a big storyline for her. And she's now been in like a six year relationship with Haley Kioko, who is like a singer musical suck.
Speaker 1: We met them before.
Speaker 3: They're like the coolest and so cute together, and they've been together for a really long time.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, that's kind of like the update on who.
Speaker 1: Else is there any? And then Jojo becomes the Bachelor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, JoJo's the next Bachelorette, which that was a pretty big season. Yeah, I feel like that was a huge season. I mean, she ended up with Jordan. They're still together to this day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Ben is sadly no longer with Lauren b who he gets engaged to at the end of the season. For those of you that didn't want it.
Speaker 1: Sadly though, I wouldn't say sadly, you're.
Speaker 2: Right, not sadly. I take that back.
Speaker 1: You're both happy.
Speaker 2: You're both married.
Speaker 3: She's married to Chris Lane and he is married to jess Clark. I guess now Jess Higgins, Jessica Higgins. I don't know if she's changed the last name. Well, I have to ask him where do they live again?
Speaker 1: They live in Denver.
Speaker 3: They live in Denver, and she's so sweet and they're very happy. So the love story always works out in the end.
Speaker 1: We'll get into all that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the first question I'm gonna ask Ben was how was it being the Bachelor at twenty six and if it would be Does he think it would be different if he was the bachelor now? Like his mentality?
Speaker 3: I think the answer is definitely, But I'm curious to hear what he says about it for sure.
Speaker 1: Because he was definitely Like it really did seem like he was ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it did it? Did he really? He did seem ready. I mean he got engaged and they were together.
Speaker 2: For a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they had a show too, Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Then like not soon after, but then he his next relationship was his now wife, So I don't doubt that he was ready. You know, you see his parents on it and stuff like that too, so like what did they think about all of it?
Speaker 2: But we have lots of questions to ask Ben.
Speaker 3: I feel like going back and watching like an old season sparks so many new questions that like we can't ask current leads. Yeah, because hindsight's always twenty twenty. For them to be able to look back on their season, I feel like they have so much more to say about it now than they would have at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's like fully moved on totally. You know, it's not like his season was like a year ago, two years ago and he was still like, oh to the single, Like, yeah, he's fully moved on, like he could literally laugh about the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, So yeah, make sure you guys stay tuned next week because we're gonna have been on and we're going to talk to him about all this. We hope you're enjoying some of these old recaps because you know, it's off season and we got nothing to do, and we're enjoying this, so we hope you are too. Thanks for listening and subscribing to the best of our Happy Hour. Bye.