Speaker 1: M h, you're listening to Eyes up here with ec govern one of those Queen of Extreme Francine only on iHeart rate.
Speaker 2: So so get.
Speaker 3: Back to the season three hopefully hopefully yet no, so like it's it looks like everybody, just go on Netflix, turn your Netflix on, go the heels, press play.
Speaker 4: You can watch it again, or you can walk.
Speaker 5: Out the room.
Speaker 4: Just let it keep playing, give it two thousand up and let it keep playing. Let her keep getting the views and hopefully the triggers for season three.
Speaker 2: You know, petition, there's something we can sign up.
Speaker 4: I mean, people are just on Twitter. It's Twitter people you have, you know, hitting up the nettlects Halftag. You know, he's season three.
Speaker 5: So it's good.
Speaker 4: You know, we got a lot of great cameos and then maybe we can get you in season three. You know, Oh my god, I'm serious.
Speaker 5: Look I have I have, I.
Speaker 6: Go after everybody. My job is when I get a script. My job is, you know, I hire a lot of people as well. I'm fortunate to be in that position. But it's not a friend thing. Most people do friends with What I do is how it's supposed to be done. You get a script and then you break the script down who fits to write characters?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Who? Who?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: It might say some characters that might say, look, I.
Speaker 6: Need a an African American tall than six foot three for this role, but we need, you know, a redhead male under six foot Some things are very descriptive. Some things might just say male of any age and a race, you know whatever. So, like my job is, once I get those scripts and I get those positions, I go, okay, who would who do I know who would do a really well job at this and fifth this description? And then from there I go, okay, Frandy, hey, I got this audition. I got this character. I want you to audition for. This is what I need from you. Let me send it to you. You get me the audition, send it back to me. And then I go to the director and I say, look, I skipped the line. I skip all the lines and every thing. I go, hey, look it, check this person out. This is my buddy. They're really good blah blah blah, you know.
Speaker 5: And the cool thing is.
Speaker 6: Uh, you know, most of the time, like on so I do it on several projects, but like Keels was one of and the ones where most of the time they.
Speaker 4: Were just like, yeah, brand whoever you want. They trusted me, so they were like, hey, we have one hundred percent faith in it, so whoever you think is right for these I had Steven Richards double and some guys, you know, I had uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Doc Dallos was there, Jordan Grace was there, Savannah Evans, Nick Nick h uh Damn General Manter smack, oh wow, Nick all said, I mean I like, uh like, and then obviously a ton of wildcat guys.
Speaker 4: I had so many people.
Speaker 6: I always try to interact with different people, and uh, I had Tommy, you know, Dreamer came and Dreamer did audition for a role. We had Fowie there d DP auditions for some like we had a lot of auditions, you know, uh, several guys, but like you know, some do well, some do some obviously not so well because they're not actors. But but it's cool to be able to provide those opportunities and and be be able to add the authentic, the authenticity of having real wrestlers in the show, right.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's what I'd like to be able to like that. There was one scene towards the end I think the season two were like all the heels. You guys were all in the ring. I think who else was with you? Aaron Stevens, Yeah, Aaron's Aaron was there and like I was looking down and I was like, I know that person.
Speaker 4: I know that person.
Speaker 2: I know that person, and you're real workers, you know what I mean? And not need it cool? It just felt really you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: This was good for me on that is like, so I'm a stuntman, okay, you know professionally, I've been a stuntman for twenty years.
Speaker 5: I love it stunts.
Speaker 4: I had the utmost respect for it.
Speaker 5: It's very difficult to do.
Speaker 4: It's a very unforgiven career. It's also a very unloving career.
Speaker 6: Like when I was coming up. This is why people didn't realize that THEYD movies. When I was coming up, it was taboo to like show your face and.
Speaker 4: Be like you either a stuntman or an actor. You couldn't be both.
Speaker 6: So so it was like if you were trying to be an actor, they would kind of shun you off the business because you were just like, you know, through through and you're disrespecting the stunt guys to try and get to another position. Basically and with the stunt guys do, they put their lives on the line and they get none of the credit they get.
Speaker 4: They get paid well, but they get none of the credit. So like I and I knew this because I would I would like do a.
Speaker 6: Stunt like early on and I'd be on like a car doing sixty miles an hour on the roof of a car and I'm barely scrapped in and it's dangerous, right, and you know, we fish chailing down the streets.
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden, you go and see an actor get.
Speaker 6: On there and he's doing like five miles now and they're just doing his facial shot. You know, they're just doing a close up on his face. And then you go see him do an interview after and he's like, yeah, man, I do all my own sons. I was on top of the car and you.
Speaker 4: And you're like you full of shit mother, Like you wouldn't even get on the car. You were scared. You were scared while the car was rolling dog the car was doing five miles an hour, you were scared. But you know what right now, But it's all bullshit. It's all bullshit, That's what I'm saying. Man, I forget the guy's name.
Speaker 2: But I don't see you in trouble.
Speaker 4: No, I won't get in trouble.
Speaker 6: I mean, it wasn't not bad, but it's just it's like anything else. People were full of shit, and people lie, and you know, and sometimes that's your job sometimes, and I don't mind when that's your job. Like back then, like I I got, I got in with the grind, and I was cool with that because I was making good money. I had health insurance. You know, it provided me with opportunities. But I wanted to be a star, like I was still looking for that start. But I couldn't step on these toes, you know, I want. I wanted that stardom that I wanted to wrestling. I wanted to act. I wanted to, but you know, I had a good career with stunt so I wasn't going to take a risk of like screwing up my stock career to try and be an actor. And what had happened was I just kept getting thrown opportunities.
Speaker 4: And uh, I was I was thinking about this yesterday.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 6: I was watching Jamie Fox's specially, and Jamie Fox threw me a big opportunity.
Speaker 4: But I'll tell you that story real quick.
Speaker 6: But like I was, what happened is I would get thrown an opportunity and I'd be in this position and they go, oh, damn well, getting the scene.
Speaker 4: This kind of dead. We need some lines right here? Can you just hear say this? And then all of a sudden you got some.
Speaker 6: Dialogue and got a line and then they're like, oh, you said that pretty comfortably and you're like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, ship, dude, I'm on camera all the time.
Speaker 6: Like I don't you know, I'm not I'm not your typical you know dude, just trying to get on cameras.
Speaker 4: So like I went to I trained for this ship. I go to school, I take classes.
Speaker 6: So long story short, you know, people started like they'd have these stunt acting roles and like in Fast, Infurious and things like that, and like they would want a stunt guy. They would want to hire a stunt guy for the actor because I would involve a big stunt, so they wanted somebody who could do both so they wouldn't have to hire a stunt guy in so they wouldn't have to hire an actor.
Speaker 4: And then it's double right because it's hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes it's hard to find doubles exact sizes and especially bigger guys, muscular guys and.
Speaker 5: Stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So they took me, you know, and they started going, okay, well we can put you in those roles. And I started doing those roles and started knocking them out. And I remember there's a movie called.
Speaker 4: Project Tower on Netflix and it's a Jammie Fox film, and I got I got hired on that as a as a stunt driver. So I was I was doing some stunt driving scenes on it, and all those scenes got cut. They didn't even make the movie.
Speaker 5: Because they changed some of the stuff.
Speaker 4: But it was fine.
Speaker 6: Like so I went and driving, and then we wrote the script and they said, hey, we changed some things. We want to bring you back and put you in this little scene, uh, towards the towards the ending of the film. And I was like, well, you probably seen me on camera burned already driving. They're like, no, all that, we're not using none of that. So so like you you're clear to go for this other scene a different character, right.
Speaker 4: So I'm like okay, cool. So I go in and you know, we do the first walk through.
Speaker 6: It's like, okay, Jamie's gonna be on this side. You're gonna be on this side. Y'all gonna catch eyes at each other across the room, your pitch set and uh, y'all there, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I hit my buddy.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: I think I hit. I didn't hear you.
Speaker 2: It just sounds different now.
Speaker 5: But you're fine, ship, So hold on, sorry, are you good?
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to bring it back up.
Speaker 2: No, you're good, you're good.
Speaker 5: I just lost my headset. I hit my button in my ear.
Speaker 6: But they're like, oh, you and Jamie are gonna lock eyes from across the room. You know, you'll touch your headset signal like you're talking to somebody on your headset, and then y'all come over here and you're gonna have altercation.
Speaker 5: You're gonna kill you. And I'm like, okay, cool.
Speaker 6: So we do the first walk through and it was a little stale, and the second unit director comes up to me and he says, hey, that just needs to be some kind of interaction right here. It's so stale, like you just need to say something to him and like, you know, have have some kind of altercation with him. So this is where you know, uh, you know, what I'm said, living comes in so so I didn't I mean off the slip of my tongue.
Speaker 5: Right, Like, we walk, we do.
Speaker 6: The thing, we go through the scene, I hit my headset we walk up, and as we walk up, I go, are you new here? And he goes, nah, nah, I've been here, but uh look they got some people on this list that ain't supposed to be in here. And I said yeah, like who He goes like you and he grasps my head and shoves it, and it was all like none of this was planned out, like we legit, like just just freestyled everything right, and and then as soon as they yell cut not the second union director, the actual director comes over there and goes, why did you say something?
Speaker 5: You don't have any lines right now.
Speaker 6: I was told by the other second union director to say something, but but you're not gonna argue in that position. I just I wouldn't have said, oh I was told to say something. I just say I apologize, it won't happen again. But before I could even say anything, Jamie goes.
Speaker 5: Nah, that shit's good, bro lead that in. Let's run it back.
Speaker 6: And then director goes, you cool with it, and Jamie's like, yeah, yeah, let's run that back, and director goes, you remember what you said?
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, it was a simple couple of lines. I'm like and like okay, So like.
Speaker 6: Now all of a sudden, I got an acting role out of that, right, it was just supposed to be a stunt roll was turned into an acting role, and now I'm an actor on the show. And now I got a relationship with Jane. I mean, I'm not friends with him, but like it was cool. But like, like I worked with him for like a month, and he looked out for me. He had fun being around when you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 6: He he had the opportunity to shine some light and give some light to me, and he could have easily just said, Noah, screw this, dude.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. Like, like, but like I'm cool with those experiences because I've had enough bad ones.
Speaker 6: While I was around somebody who was a higher up, Shane, When me and Shane hated each other for years, you know, like we had a legit heat of few and he was my favorite wrestler.
Speaker 5: But when I worked with x p W, we had big father.
Speaker 6: And I had this chip on my shoulder where I hated him because of the way like our interactions, because I had looked up to him so much, you know, so like and and me being the guy that I was, I was a fighter, so like just because I liked you, I wasn't gonna be disrespected. So when all that stuff happened with Shane, you know, I was going, I was legit on crazy.
Speaker 5: I wanted to beat him up. I was like, when I see him, I'm going to beat him up.
Speaker 7: So wait, that was when I when I when I introduced myself to Luke he and I said, you know I met him once before through Shane. He said, is this when he and I were good or when he and I were not?
Speaker 5: Like I wasn't aware of that?
Speaker 2: Was it? Because he would not put.
Speaker 5: You over, well not so much put me over. It wasn't wrestling. It was like I had seen some things, you.
Speaker 6: Know, like like again you find out like this is just being honest.
Speaker 5: I was a mark so like some of the things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're all marks, so like so so like you know, and then look, I grew up differently, like I said, like I grew up rough, I grew.
Speaker 5: Up around, I grew up around a.
Speaker 6: Lot of drugs and like like I didn't get involved with any of that stuff. So like my whole my whole life was like completely fucked because of it. I mean overdoses all the time, Like like it ruined, Like everything in my life was ruined because of my family's Look, my brother shot my my nephew shot my brother six times, like two months ago. Like my my whole family is white trash, like low bottom of the barrel. I'm the only person in my family with high school di poma. I'm the only one like that. Like that makes like a normal, normal person.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. So I mean that's because I went into a boys home stuff.
Speaker 6: But like so like when I worked with xp W and like Shane was bad on the pills then and I seen that, and like the way they those guys would treat me because I wasn't nobody then, you know, I was trying to make my name and they were stars. They treated me like I was down here, and just because I was down there, I didn't I wasn't gonna be treated like that, so so you know, and and to be honest, like there's other ways I could have probably went around it. I didn't look at things like the way they looked at me. They see a young, small guy with no potential.
Speaker 5: They didn't look at me. It's just sick.
Speaker 6: It would have been different if I was six three, two hundred and fifty punds. The would have been like, this guy's got potential.
Speaker 5: You know. They looked at me like this guy's not gonna be around in six months.
Speaker 6: And I understand that, but I understand why, right, So so I understand that. So I let my aggression and my attitude in my street life get the better of me back then. And I don't regret it because like it made people not play with me. But what I what I do regret is like I wish I would have had some guidance from older guys to say, hey, look we do things like this.
Speaker 5: I never had guidance, and no, everybody.
Speaker 6: Would just say fuck him instead of taking me sid no, no, no, he just needs to be taught something or hey, he needs to be shown something like and every now and then there'd be somebody who would treat me well. And like I had like good experiences with like Jamie on that, you know, like Jamie could have just said, man, yeah, screw this guy, he's a stunt guy now. But Jamie was like, no, this is gold bro lead, this dude's good like lead that in you know what I mean, Let's run it.
Speaker 2: Did that lead you to getting a credit as an actor on that species?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, So like I went from being a stunt guy to an actor on Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a great story. The Shane's story not so great. That makes me upset, but like you said, he was in a bad spot. Not I'm not trying to you know, uh justify it or anything, but people, but.
Speaker 5: We talked about all that.
Speaker 6: We squashed it, you know, like like like you know, years later, we.
Speaker 5: Were in Philly and uh, you know it was Girdner.
Speaker 6: Girdner Meanie and we were at one of the signings and uh and Gardner said, you know, man, you and Shane could.
Speaker 5: Make some money if y'all would just work together. And I said, you know me, Bro, I would work with him.
Speaker 6: But like, I'm not, I'm not I'm not kissing on these dudes' asses. Bro, I'm like, I'm not bound down like they got it. I didn't do nothing to these dudes. I was always respected. I was just a young mark that that one, you know, I used that term loosely. But I was a young fan who loved the business, and you gotta understand, this was my only way out. This was my way out of this really, really bad life that I had. So, you know, like I was, alls I had was passion for this because I didn't have nothing else in life. So if this failed, I could have probably just stuck a gun in my mouth for real. I mean, that's just the truth. You don't want to hear that, but it's like, when you have nothing, legit, nothing, what do you have to look forward to?
Speaker 5: Right, So it's like I had to and I was just taught.
Speaker 6: I was always told don't take no for an answer, don't take no for an answer.
Speaker 5: So I was always told no.
Speaker 6: So I just had to figure out, let me prove myself, Let me prove myself, Let me prove myself.
Speaker 5: I'm ranting, but I mean that's just how it was.
Speaker 2: And people need to hear this because there might be somebody listening that feels like you did back in the day and now look at you.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people, you know, there's a lot of people who go through.
Speaker 2: It listening to this pod cast because I don't I don't know how many people listen. We'd like to think millions and millions, millions probably, But you're you could be helping somebody right now by telling your story. So it's not a rant. It's something that needs to be heard. And it makes me happy because look how great you turned out, and look how you're doing, like you said, for your community, for other wrestlers, for other actors, for me, because I'm enjoying Heals so much. It needs to come back for season three. I'm going to get on that computer and hashtag the shit out of that show.
Speaker 5: But yeah, turn them up.
Speaker 2: Going to I'm going to what other projects do you have? Oh, I'm sorry, Chad, do you have any questions? I'm a monopologic.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, it's fine. When we covered a lot of stuff that I wanted to talk about. Now the other projects. I want to know if he's got anything else in the works, and uh, you know, and see what else we've got going on in the world of Blue Colls.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm working on a few things right now.
Speaker 6: I got some things I don't want to talk about yet because it's too early, but I got some I got something really cool I'm putting together and it's gonna take it's gonna take me a while or so.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 6: It's probably we got we got, We're good ways out. But it's a process, you know, this This stuff don't come quickly. So I got one good project that I'm really putting a lot into and I have been for a minute, and I can't wait to share that with the world. But uh, you know, I'll have some films come out this year. I just did an episode recently. I was on an episode of Mary Kingstown.
Speaker 5: I did that.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, I mean obviously Iron Claude did really well, that was well received, you.
Speaker 5: Know, a great movie. Thank you.
Speaker 6: And then what I'd have to look, it's I'll be honest, the last two years have been terrible for me. They've been like the worst two years of my life outside of my stuff with my son. December of twenty three, I believe it was I tore my ribs off my sternam in a match and I was in the middle of filming Ironclaw, Young Rock a couple other projects, and that was brutal. That was a really brutal injury. So that took me about a year and a half to heal from.
Speaker 5: And then like.
Speaker 6: While all that was going on, the strike happened, so like all the shows got shut down. Uh, we all know the story what happened with all that stuff. And then I had to fallen out with my son in between and then and then also like right after I came back from the rib injury, I tore my abdomen and then had a hernia as well, so like I had to have my first surgery. So I was out another like four months, and so like I've only been back up and running legitly since like mid August, like I came, I started like actually training hard again. I did a bodybuilding showing stuff because I love bodybuilding, but I did that because I couldn't lift heavy. I naturally like the powerlift, and because of my rib injury, I couldn't press heavy. I couldn't squat heavy with weight on my back. So I started doing some bodybuilding and fell in love with that and that channel. So I'm gonna do some more of that stuff. I'm working on that right now.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: We got some films, Uh, I know, I got some films coming out. I have to I'd have to look up. But but you know, like I said, I got to one project. Man, I'd love to come back on when all of a sudden done talk about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, one shot really quick. I got to show this to Francine. Look at the transformation of Luke as.
Speaker 2: Steve Austin great.
Speaker 7: Pay no attention to the Michael Hayes guy.
Speaker 5: Look at the line.
Speaker 2: Let me hear one line in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's pretty good. Hey, you know what's crazy is I didn't even know I could talk like Steve Austin, So like, this is what was crazy about that. So Seeing Punk calls me and he says, hey, uh, he said, uh, Rocks, people want your contact info, but I don't want to give He's.
Speaker 5: Like, I didn't want to tell you that that they I wanted them to surprise you.
Speaker 6: He goes, but I don't want to give your contact info out well just giving it out right, so uh so so I'm like, okay, cool. So, uh Punk gives them my number. They reach out to me, and then initially they they had reached out to me because uh Chavo was with a W at the time and they didn't know if they were going to have him to finish finish coordinating Young Rock. So they're like, oh, you know the other wrestling guys Luke, So so we'll have Luke come in and cover for Shavo, so we would we had worked all that stuff out, Shallow ends up not having the leaf aw and he gets to stay. And then they end up calling me back and saying, hey, well, instead of coordinating, would you like to uh audition for Austin? And they called my agent And initially, initially I was like, nah, I don't you know, I don't think because in my mind this is how I thought. Out of all the work I've done, all you know, I was in Fast and Furious, I was in Logan. I mean, all these major projects I did, Like you know, I got fifteen years of films behind me, hundreds of credits worked with everybody, been killed by every major starter as the Loan Sports and you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean, you name it like they killed me, right, And I've had like good times, right and the awesome experiences.
Speaker 6: Well, when this project came, it was a you know, nationally syndicated weekly you know television show, which you don't get more big time than that on NBC, the number one network, right, you don't get. And it was the number one comedy family comedy on television. So I'm thinking they're not going to give it to some jackass like me. They're going to get some guy who went to Juilliard or something, you know what I mean, like some prestigious acting school like they you know.
Speaker 5: So I told my agent, I said, no, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Even going to audition for it. And she said, no, no, I think that's a bad idea. She goes, they call specifically and asked you to audition for it. She goes, I think you should at least audition for it.
Speaker 5: And I was like, man, I don't.
Speaker 6: I never tried to talk like Steve Austin, but you know Steve Austin, Steve Austin, so you know everything about him, you know, you know, I know it's Mann rhythms. I grew up washing him, you know, like he's the best. Right, So I was like, all right, shit, let me give it a little shot. So my son had got suspended from school. And my young son, he was ten, he got he got suspended from school, and uh for throwing rocks at cars as they were driving by. Dummy, right, being being a boy, him and some other boys, they're like, as cars are driving by, they were seeing if they could hit him, you know, so him and some other kids got suspending. So I was like, bro, you're about to learn how to shoot the audition. You're ten years old, you're suspended from school. I need some help right now. We're gonna be productive today, right, So I shoot the I shoot the stone Cold audition, and then she calls me back the next day and she says, hey, they they want you to do it a second one. I was like, nah, man, they playing games. Brouh, they playing games. They're making me jok oh. This was the other thing too. I had like three hours to do it, right, She's like, hey, they want you to shoot a second one, and it needs to be turned in by like six pm or whatever the time it was, right, it's like three hours.
Speaker 5: I'm like, man, I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't learn a script and you know, do all this in three hours and like the mannerisms and everything. And I was like, She's like, I think you should at least try it. I was like, well, what is it? And it was the awesome three sixteen speech?
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 6: So I was like, oh, I can learn that really quick, you know what I mean? Like I kind of know that already, Like I don't know it, know it, but you know, you know, like the key points. So I'm like I could just pull that up on YouTube and watch it and mimick them, you know so, And I said, look, once I seen my auditional, I felt it.
Speaker 5: I felt it when I did it, and then when I watched.
Speaker 6: It on video with my son doing everything with me and everything and my voice, I was like.
Speaker 5: They're not going to get a better audition than me. I was like, I just crushed this ship. I crushed it.
Speaker 6: They're not gonna get a better They might get somebody who has more acting experience than me, they might get somebody who looks closer to him than me, but they ain't gonna get a better audition than mine.
Speaker 5: And lord, I was headed to Rob. I was. I was headed to Rob van Dam and Katie's wedding and uh I.
Speaker 6: Was getting on the plane to head out there to that wedding, and uh I got a call from production and like, hey, so production went with you as Austin you know, and this is gonna be a real big deal and you're gonna have to go to Australia.
Speaker 5: For two months. Wow. So oh yeah, and.
Speaker 6: You know that that that that was when that was the first time where it was like, I'm always excited when I get a big job. I always loved the opportunities, but it's work and I appreciate it, you know what I mean. This was the first time why I was like, holy shit, I just snagged a major role on a major show with the biggest are in the world, and I'm playing his rival, and and and not only that, most of my acting roles kind of up to like you can kind of do whatever you want one because you're not playing somebody.
Speaker 5: Now I'm playing somebody, so I have.
Speaker 6: To be specific, and I have to have a talk, and I have to you know, a mannerism, and I got to shake my head when I talk, and I got to do all these little things, you know. So like I had to really dig deep and bring that character out because I wanted to do Steve Justice.
Speaker 5: You know. He called me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he called me, and you know, we talked a little bit before I did the role, and I say, hey, I just I want to make sure that I, you know, I I put a good I do a good job for you.
Speaker 5: He's like, oh, it ain't too hard to fuck me up, so U but yeah, it was. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh good for you. See it was none to be. You could say no all you want, but it was your rule.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was. It was so good.
Speaker 2: All I can tell you is congratulations. This is you dug deep with this interview. I appreciate the honesty. There was a lot of things that you did not have to say and you said, which I thought this was one of the best ones we've done. You're very open book and I like that about you a lot. And hopefully I can meet you. I wanted the signings someday. Are you going to Wrestle Kan by any chance?
Speaker 6: And I guess I'm not gonna be at Wrestle Kan. I usually don't do the mania stuff too much unless they're around here. But you know what we are gonna if you're willing, we are gonna have Francine at a Wildcat event one day.
Speaker 5: We've already asked about it.
Speaker 2: I would love to come. Yes, we can. We can happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, we would love to have you down. So you know, we have random you know, we have random stars and from time to time, so you know, we would love to have you come down for one to a sign and you know the fans would love to see you here.
Speaker 2: That would be wonderful. I would love that. Let's let's plug all your stuff and your socials so people know where to find you and how to support.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you want to follow me personally, all my social media is the same. It's at Luke Hawk's five oh four l u k e h a w X five oh four. And then if you want to follow my wrestling promotion, which is phenomenal, we have some really talented wrestlers. It's at Wildcat Sports as Kat with a kka t so at Wildcat Sports on all social media wildcatsports dot com.
Speaker 5: You know, Brian Kendricks are champion right now. He just beat Brady Pearce and Danny Flamingo.
Speaker 6: We got Nate Bradley's Our Revolution Champion, Bookou dal j Spader, our Tag Team Champions Man.
Speaker 4: We got some really really talented you've seen all those guys.
Speaker 6: You might not know their names, like if you're unless you're an independent wrestling fan that follows like the Wildcasts up. But all those guys like Brady Pierce Is, Michael Hayes and Iron Claw he's the stunt double ons into Louwig on heels Uh, Danny Flamingo is Buddy Roberts on Iron Claw.
Speaker 4: You know, so, like all these guys are wrestlers, but they're playing all these star roles to in other films and doing things.
Speaker 6: So like even if you didn't like, oh I didn't, you didn't know who Danny Flamingo was. Once you've seen Danny Flamingo at Wildcat, you go, oh, I remember him. That was a guy from on Call, you know. So it's cool to have the two put together, and you know, but you could check it out. Every week on YouTube, we drop a new match. So we recorded live events. We used to have an hour long weekly show here on television. We know that everything's streaming now everything's online, So what we did we started putting everything on YouTube and we every week we just add a new match.
Speaker 5: So we take the shows and we cut them up.
Speaker 6: So if anybody wants to check out the matches and get familiar with some of our wrestlers, I recommend heading over to our YouTube tube channel and giving us a follow. And I just thank you for having me on. Man, this is cool for me to have Chad, you know, thank you for hitting me up. You know, I really appreciate you guys having me on and you know, hopefully one day come back and do it again.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, this was a pleasure. I'm going to follow you as soon as we get off the air and keep you on my phone, and good luck with everything I'm written for you for a third season of Heels, because I'm telling you what not just saying that because you're on the first episode. I had to binge watch the first season, like, I didn't get off my couch. I loved it. I couldn't wait for season two, and now I'm excited for season three.
Speaker 6: So did you have a favorite episode.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a favorite episode, per se.
Speaker 5: I just enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a big fan of Stephen mill me all. I like him a lot. I liked the character Crystal. Oh yeah, she was really good. She appealed to me because I can tell, like, you know how much she actually wanted to be a part of it, because that's how I felt, right, Yeah, yeah, Like I watched her and I'm like, yeah, she she wants to be more than the girl who's screwing the guy in the back, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, she wants me to be a worker.
Speaker 2: And you could see the transformation in her and it was like, not like watching myself, but just reminded me of you relate passion, Yeah, just wanting to be one of the boys, and that's what she strived for. So I really liked Crystal, and I just I thought the show was tremendous. I know you.
Speaker 6: Oh, I ask one thing, Yeah, you be honest with me, please, Well was there anything you didn't like?
Speaker 2: The one thing I all right, I'll be honest. The one thing that I did not like is when I think there was like an episode or two and they were like, well, k fade means or do you know what I'm talking about? Like there were little there were some wrestling terminologies in there that were explained.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was just like that, I don't think that was kind of necessary. It kind of sounded like.
Speaker 6: Like episode one when they started off with k fabe and they started they got kind of like break it down and they kind.
Speaker 2: Of explained, well, you know, Kate favee means you're not supposed to And I'm just like, was that really necessary? Like that's the only thing that was a little It's a bit cringey. But despite that, and you said, be honest. So I'm being honest.
Speaker 5: You know, I want you to. And that's understandable, Like that's some people.
Speaker 6: That's that's some things we got complaints about and and and but I understand those complaints too, right, Like, especially for us, we got to think of it like as wrestlers, we're like, man, why they doing that and why they dumbing it down and why they're doing this. But but we're also like if we think about it from like if I watch from my wife who knows nothing about wrestling, right.
Speaker 2: That's I understand that part. But I think me being in the business, it's hard watching it.
Speaker 6: I was just like, yeah, it's hard to get through some of that stuff because it's it's also was sometimes sometimes something that might not be a hundred percent accurate, or it might be somewhat or something that we know, like they might took a story or something and change something up or they oh damn, I just forgot my my train of thought. But uh, it's like if you know something isn't supposed to go that way.
Speaker 5: It's like like something every now and.
Speaker 6: Then something will come up and I say, hey, okay, well this wasn't exactly right, Like this would have happened like this, like, Okay, well this has to be that way. We can't change that because you know, we're doing this for this writing and this has to be in there for this reason. And I go, okay, well I can't fight you on that, you know what I mean, Like I I like, there's only so much I could push you.
Speaker 2: I'm not blaming you, Luke, I.
Speaker 5: Understand, no, no, no, no, no, I know.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying like, so it's like I want people to understand, you know what I mean, Like like like some things, some some things were unavoidable.
Speaker 2: Well there's people, like you said, like your wife or whoever, that never watched wrestling in their life. So if you say, hey, Kate fab Son just walked in, they're not going to know what that means. So I I get why you did it. But as a worker, I was just.
Speaker 5: Like, oh yeah, yeah, breaking the wall it's.
Speaker 2: A little bit. But nowadays, I mean that's I mean, there is no fave. It's dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no wall anymore.
Speaker 2: I'll wrestle you to know, and then afterwards me and you will all have a beer and we'll take a picture of it. We'll put it on socials because we're friends and everybody. Everybody knows I hate it. I know I do too, But that's the way it is these days. I know, not old school anymore. You have to go with the times. I know, I'm an old head. I just try to make it the way it was in the nineties and it's not so I just go with the flow.
Speaker 6: But you know why, because it still works because people want to believe in stuff, and if you can make people believe in.
Speaker 5: That, like, that's what we go back to. I know we're going probably longer than you want it, but you go.
Speaker 6: Back to the stuff with me and Shane and then the stuff with me and my son, you know, I mean, those were all believable things and relatable things, and you know, like for me here when I was feud and I mean I didn't even fude him. I had one match with my son, and you know, there was obviously stuff leading up to it, but the people knew it and they felt it. And people have been in those situations with their kids, and you don't know how many people legit. How many people came up to me and they say, yo, man, I hate what you're going through with your kid.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's real or if it's fake, or if it's wrestling.
Speaker 6: But I hate seeing it because I know how close y'all were, And I ain't talk to my dad in ten years, and I had this or or or this has been making me think about my relationship with my father, who I had a father, well, my son, and I need to reach out to him like I had. Like I get emotional think about it because like it hit home. A lot of people related to that, and they were like man, and they just they knew and they could. You know, again, it was real, so so the emotions were built in.
Speaker 5: They were there.
Speaker 6: You didn't have to post, you didn't have to poll something out of somebody.
Speaker 5: They could.
Speaker 6: Everybody knew what was going on. They knew the history between him and I. They knew that, you know, how much I cared from They knew that I came from nothing. I busted my ass to give this kid a life and give them, you know, a chance to make it out out of here right and go be something bigger like he should be. And then like man, and and then and they would go. And then he would say things like, oh, well, my dad was gone.
Speaker 5: A lot of my life.
Speaker 6: My dad missed all this stuff my dad, you know. And then people were they go, well, yeah, because your dad was trying to make a better living for you. You know, your dad wasn't now, you know, running to the night clubs. You know, your dad was traveling, you know, and spending eight months in Philadelphia living trying to you know, because I did live in Philly, you know, and I there would be times, but I didn't see him for eight months because I couldn't afford it.
Speaker 5: Right, So like.
Speaker 6: You're living and you're renting a room somewhere, and you're wrestling training and and you know, you send some money back home and you just it's just life.
Speaker 4: But all that led to where we are here today.
Speaker 2: You did what you had to do, and now will there be a rematch between you guys?
Speaker 6: When you were no we separated, so uh, he goes on his way and uh and I go on mine.
Speaker 5: And I was telling you that earlier.
Speaker 6: Like one thing is like I didn't finish that because I went on my rent like you usual. But I I I always visioned like my life was with him, So I was doing all this stuff with him.
Speaker 5: And then when me and him had the fallen out. I was like, oh shit, what am I doing? Yeah, well that's what it was.
Speaker 6: It was my turn because I was like before it was all about you and building you up to like to give you this ship.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm a parent, and I understand.
Speaker 5: There you go, I have to I know how many?
Speaker 2: How fifteen and twelve?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, that's a good age.
Speaker 2: They're good. They're getting up there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, self sufficient. Now you can just yell at them. I told you, I asked clean your room.
Speaker 2: Now you know, they're good kids. I'm blessed. I can't. You know, they're good kids. They want nothing to do with wrestling, which I thank God for, so I don't want them to be in the business. You know.
Speaker 8: They had their own aspirations, which is great, but parenting comes first, you know, And I understand. You sacrifice a lot for your children, so I get it. So don't feel bad. You did what you had to do. You came out on top. You're doing all these great things. I applaud you, and I wish you nothing but the best for the future. And I can't wait to hear about the project. So whenever you're ready to contact us, we'll have you back along. We'll promote it. Give me the first interview. Promise me the first interview.
Speaker 5: All right, you got it, You get the first interview. Franny got it first.
Speaker 2: Luke, pleasure to speak with you. I hope to see somewhere soon. I'm going to follow you, follow me back. We'll keep in touch, and everybody go follow him and look for Heel season three because I want to see that.
Speaker 5: Thank you, have a good day, take care of it.
Speaker 2: But wow, what a man, What a great interview.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was I mean interesting, and again, you know, I love the acting superseding all that stuff. I mean, what the wrestling story being as interesting as it was, the acting is just as like it's intriguing.
Speaker 2: I like the person a little stuff the most. I didn't think he's just going to open up the way he did. That was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was deep.
Speaker 2: It's intense. Yeah, like you know what, some people need to hear that. So I I thank him for that. That was wonderful. I'm so glad we had him on. You know, this definitely a two parter, you know, but he's interesting guy.
Speaker 5: Very Yeah.
Speaker 7: I did not, Yeah, I didn't. I knew, you know, I knew he was very influenced by a c W. I knew that was a big part of how he wanted to get into the business. I didn't know the whole New Orleans to Philly, Philly to Oakland him. I didn't know that whole part of the story.
Speaker 2: So so bad fit business. But oh I'm glad, I'm glad I got to chat with him. So that was very cool. Hope you guys enjoyed that interview. We got a lot more coming up, a lot more names, a lot more stories to tell. So that's just a tip of the iceberg. But what did January?
Speaker 4: So far?
Speaker 5: So far, so good.
Speaker 2: We're all bya with all these guests. I love it. Do you have anything that you want to plug coming up?
Speaker 7: Nope, just our stuff, so plug away.
Speaker 2: Oh well, YouTube YouTube is as crawling up the ladder. We're getting those subs, we're getting more views, and we would love you to be a part of it. It's free to subscribe, doesn't close the dime unless you want to be a channel member, which you can do so for five ninety nine. But go on and type ECWDVA, frenzy and exclamation point in your in your browser and see what pops up. And hundreds and hundreds of videos, exclusives. Channel members get exclusive videos that no one else can see and it's just a good time. We would love to have you as a member.
Speaker 7: Six hundred and forty videos as of what Saturday?
Speaker 2: As of Saturday?
Speaker 7: Oh my gods Saturday. Yes, yeah, but closing in on a million views?
Speaker 2: Are we really a million view?
Speaker 4: Wow? Ye? Wow?
Speaker 2: I should have a beach condo in h in Mal.
Speaker 7: Might say a million dollars, I said millions.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a difference there. Yeah, But if you are so inclined going over and hit that subscribe on And if you're not subscribed to us on Spotify or Apple or following us here on iHeartRadio, what are you doing? Also free? Just follow us, tell your friends and again, more cool stuff coming up within the next couple of months. Can't wait to uh let you in on what we have going on, but you'll just have to come back and listen. So, yeah, you want to follow him, you can find him at.
Speaker 7: Chat, E and B on x at IB exclusives, on Instagram.
Speaker 2: And across the born on social media, you can find me at ECW DVA. Francine. I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy andst of all, I hope you're saying extreme.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: H Francine Francis in Extreme Extreme.
Speaker 5: Odds up here, held head, The Queen Extreme Podcast.
Speaker 6: D's up here, Hey head, It's the Queen Extreme Podcast.
Speaker 5: It's the Queen of Extreme.
Speaker 2: Bruin in the.
Speaker 1: Legency is the Woman nifty Dreams Legend on the Scene.
Speaker 5: Francine Podcast, What you Mean?
Speaker 2: What your Tram?
Speaker 5: Places to show you what you need? If you find the stand the Queens from the Beginning of Time. Odds here oh d