Speaker 1: Hey, this is Stephen Ferdick.
Speaker 2: I'm the pastor of Elevation Church and this is our podcast. I wanted to thank you for joining us today. Hope this inspires you. Hope it builds your faith. Hope it gives your perspective to see God is moving in your life.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the message.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's get Jesus the best phrase if you've been saving it all day.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's lift up the name that's above every name. Wow. I'm so honored to be here. And just while you're standing, I want to first of all think my friend and my big brother, Pastor Stephen Ferdick, not only for this opportunity, but you know, God uses people. How many know that? Can I get an amen? Somebody? God uses people, and God use your pastor to change my life. And I am honestly where I'm at today because of his wisdom, his friendship, his care and just the way his sermons, his songs. And I want to just say to God be the glory for a man that is so important to everyone in this room, every location, every e fam member, to the world. And I want to honor Pastor Steven and Pastor Hollifredick today just for the gift that they are to all of us. Can we put our hands together let them know we love them? Amen, And it is such a huge honor to be with you today. Before you're seated, find at least three people. Tell them it looks like you're losing weight. Come on, tell them, tell them it looks like you're All the epham around the world looks like you're losing weight.
Speaker 3: You're looking good. All of our locations, you're looking good.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, wow. I don't know what. I don't know if it's keto or oh sim pick, I don't know what it is, but you're looking good. Hey, thank you to uh. I feel like was that elevation rhythm? I don't know? But or am I just old? Am I just old?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Where it all looks like kids leading worship, But make some noise for that amazing worship. That is wow. Great job, Tim, great to see a great job with man. The youth ministries just incredible. Let's go right to the word. I'm I'm I'm fired up. We're gonna go to First Kings seventeen. I got a lot to say, so I want to go to the word First King Chapter seventeen. While you're turning there. If you don't have a Bible, don't worry to come up on the screen. But if you do, go ahead and turn with me. I do want to bring greetings from Las Vegas. We started City Light Church six years ago and God is just really blessing and breathing on that work. And I'm grateful. And if you're if you're ever in Vegas, don't laugh. Hey, y'all guilty. I don't know what happened at every other location, but it's a real little naughty smile that just filled the whole. I don't know why you come to Vegas. I think you come to Street of Angelism. Amen. Uh, you're you're, you're all the people with the signs right on the strip preaching you reach out to the blackjack dealers, Amen and to. I don't know why you come, but if you, if you're ever in Vegas, come say hi. I'd love to see you and uh to uh love to see you in church on a Sunday morning, First King's Chapter seventeen. Then the Lord said to Elijah, anybody grateful that God speaks Hallelujah, go and live in the village of Zaraphath, near the city of Sedon. I've instructed a widow there to feed you. So he went to Zarafath. As he arrived at the gates of the village, he saw a widow gathering sticks there, and he asked her, would you bring me a little cup of water? And as she was going to get it, he called to her, I love, this is the most man move in the Bible. Y Already every husband and wife knows this move right here. And can you get me a little snack? Jesus gamelo, babe. Can you get me a little a little bread, Get me a little sandwich, babe? She said, I swear by the Lord your God, I don't even have a single piece of bread in this house. I only have a handful of flour left in a jar, and a little cooking oil left in the bottom of this jug. I was just gathering sticks to cook the last meal, and then my son and I will die. Elijah said to her, don't be afraid. Go do what you've said, but make a little bread for me first. This is amazing that God did not say, make one big piece of bread, cut it three ways, and we'll all have a peace. He said, make mine first, because when you put God first in your life. I have to believe that every time I put God first in my life, a miracle is happening in the kitchen. So he said, make mine first, then use what's left over to prepare a meal for you and your son. For this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says. There will always be flour and olive oil left in your containers until the time when the Lord sends rain and the crops grow again. So she did as Elijah said. She and Elijah and her family continue to eat for many days. There was always enough. Man.
Speaker 3: I love this about God. There was always enough flower.
Speaker 1: And olive oil left in the containers, just as the Lord had promised through Elijah. I want to just look at verse twelve very quickly, and then we're gonna We're going to dismantle a lie that she believed. I'm gonna eat this meal and die. And it's here that Elijah comes with a different word, faith word, hope word, God word, a prophetic word. And I want to come with that. I want to I want to contradict the devil. Today. I've come to disagree with the demons that have been lying to you. I've got good news for you today, and I want to I want to speak from this idea. It's not over, It's not over. Can you can you just maybe elbow who's next to you, make them a little uncomfortable, tell them it's not over. Come on, tell a come on online around the world.
Speaker 3: Tell him it's not over. It's not over. Do y'all believe it today?
Speaker 1: Give the Lord one more shout of praise, and we're going to get into this word. Bless your word, Lord, in Jesus's name, Amen and Amen. Prophets in the Old Testament are called seers, seers see r s. They are seers. They see. We think of prophets as speaking, and they do. But before they would say a thing, they would see a thing. God would take them up into the spirit realm. Pastor preached about trainces last week and about Peter getting caught up into the spirit. He would he would take prophets up into the spirit, and he would say, Ezekiel, what do you see, Jeremiah, what do you see? Isaiah? What do you tell me what you see? And then they would say what they saw. Because it was very important for God to communicate that there is more going on than meets the natural eye. Oh, I'm trying to slow down already, but I'm I already feel like preaching, and I just started. He's trying to tell them that there's more than the five senses, There's more than the natural, There's more than what your eyes can see. There is a spiritual realm, there is a spiritual place, there is an element called faith. In that place, in the Kingdom place, in the God place, nothing is impossible. So he has to get them to see that there's more to see than what they see, and then they are to say what they see in the spirit realm because God knows something. God knows that if you can get a vision from God and a word from God, you become unstoppable. That when I get a vision from God and a word from God, nothing is impossible. That though the giants are great, I have a word from God, and though the mountains are high, I have a word from God. And though my kids are acting crazy right now, I got a word from God. And though I don't even know where my spouse was last night, I got a word from God. And though I don't know how I'm gonna pay the bills, I got a vision from God. And what I see right now with my eyes does not look like what I saw in the spirit. But if I can get a vision, I can make it. Because without a vision, the people perish, They lose control, they lose hope, they lose all of their hope. But with a vision, I can make it. This is what happened to Elisha and second Kings when the enemy surround Elisha and his servant, and his servant comes to him and says, my Lord, we're surrounded by enemies. And Elisha prays, and Elisha does not pray, God help us. Elisha does not pray, God, where are you. Elisha does not pray, God, we need a vis Elisha prays, not for himself or against his enemies. Elisha prays for his servant. And here's his prayer. And I don't think his servant was expecting it. Lord, open his eyes, because he thinks we have an enemy problem. But he has a vision problem. You think you got a devil problem. You got a vision problem. You think you got a demon problem. You got a vision problem. You might think you got a boss problem. Maybe you have a vision problem. You might think you got a wife problem, Sir, Maybe you have a vision problem because once God opens my eyes. I can now see what's God open my eyes, so I don't live my entire life sing with these but never see what You're doing in my life, or I will end up praying the wrong prayers, go into the wrong places, hang in with the wrong people, singing the wrong songs. But if God can open my eyes, I can do everything what God's called me to do. I think we ought to give God a praise right there, because that's the power of this church. That's the power of every song we sing. That's the power of doing a new You is that I can now see from Heaven's perspective. I remember the first time my little daughter realized we were in an airplane as she looked out the window and the world started to get his own small And she goes, Dad, the car the people are small, Dad, the mountains are small. And I go they didn't get any smaller, You just got higher. I'm telling you, God, God can take you somewhere where you see and where you hear, and where you say something radically different. And it's here that God helps this woman to see. It's here that God helps this woman to hear a better word, It's it's here that she catches a vision for herself or her family and for the famine that she finds herself in it. I believe today, this is a vision day. I believe God's gonna release sight today. Firstly, you have to see your future. You have to see your future. The woman says, I'm gonna eat this meal and die. Wow, put that on your dream board. Huh, that's a that's an awkward Instagram post. But this is what she believed. This is what she thought. Let me let me let me say the obvious that maybe even ever thought about. She did not know that. She didn't know it'd be her last meal. She didn't have a weather app on her phone. She didn't know if God was in the sin rain tomorrow. She didn't know if someone was gonna bring her food in the morning. She didn't know she was in the presence of a prophet. She had no idea about her future, but she was predicting her future based off of the worst case scenario. I'm gonna eat this meal and die. She didn't know that. And every time we speak from a spirit of fear, we are declaring the worst case scenario, even though we don't know. See, this is fear. Fear is not always frighted. Fear is not always this feeling of panic like we think. Fear is it's over. Fear is I guess the famine wand Fear is I tried and failed. Fear is I guess this is my last meal. Fear doesn't feel like what you think is gonna feel like.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I know this because since i'veted our church six years ago, I've had three panic attacks. Now, I didn't have panic attacks before I planted the church. Before I planted the church, I was an evangelist, I preached, I traveled, and I lived in Newport Beach, California. Amen, it was just you don't have panic attacks in Newport Beach. You just everybody's a Christian. The dolphins are saved. You go see them out swimming, speaking in tongues, you know. I mean, it's like it's anointed. Everybody's smiling, or at least has enough boatox. It looks like they're smiling the other everybody's happy, everybody's got tan. Life was good. And then I moved to Sin City and I planted this church. I thought I was having a heart attack. Three times I thought I was having a heart attack. I'd go into the emergency room. Hi are you good? Good good? I'm good. I see a sign in sir, what's wrong. I'm dying. I'm having a heart attack. Man, they freak out. They get you to the front of the line. I mean it goes into code ight. By the way, if you ever want to get to the front of an ear no, never mind, don't do that. But I was just telling you. I mean, they get you. I mean it's like it's twenty minutes in Mayhem. They're taking blood, they're putting a little electrical things all over. I mean it's they're freaking out for twenty minutes, and all of a sudden, boom, they're gone. And there I am just sitting there in a in a gown for an hour in a cold room. The breeze is blowing in places I didn't know I had, and the doctor walks in.
Speaker 3: Mister Tavis, I got good news and I got bad news.
Speaker 1: The good news is you are not having a heart attack. The bad news is you're having a panic attack. You're depressed, I said number one, I am having a heart attack. I feel like a like an elephants on my chest. I can I can feel my heart. I can't breathe. I know because you now you have a panic. All the numbers are good grabbing a panic attack, and it felt like I was dying. But really I was just so fearful of my future that I told myself this must be it. But I've come to declare to somebody at Elevation Church today, it's not over. This is not your last meal. This is not the end of the road for you. This is not how it ends, This is not your last year. This is not how it ends for you. God is still writing your story. Oh can I get a good amen? In the House of the Lord. See fear lies, Fear lies to you, and fear assumes and declares the worst case scenario you. Fear tries to predict my tomorrow by the challenges of yesterday. She judged her future by the drought that she's been in, and she cursed her tomorrow based off of the pain of her past. I understand there's challenges in this room. I understand there's pain in this room. I understand there are very hard seasons in this room, in every room, people watching all over the world and you going. But you don't know what what I'm going through but I want to declare a truth over you. Your past is not your prophecy. Oh I felt that, am I sanctified soul. Just because it's been one way doesn't mean it will always be that way. Just because I've been in a season doesn't mean that sea and last. Every season changes. The storm can't last forever. Eventually God will make it rain again. Eventually, the trout ends. Eventually things can chain. Your past is not your prophecy, It is not my prediction. It is a real part of my story, but it's not the end of my story. It's a chapter in my book, but it's not the final chapter of my book. Let me tell you some about about the enemy of your soul. Let me tell you some about the devil. The devil is a is a present devil. Let me say it like this. He is. He roams around like a lion seeking whom he made divide. He is, he is, He's present. This is radically different than the God that you serve. They're not in some crazy cosmic battle. They're not armor sling for your soul. Don't don't worry about it, because because God is radically different. God is everywhere. Oh God was, do I have a scholar in the house, and he and he is and he is to come, which means that God is in your past. God is working in your future, and God God is preparing you in your present. God is all places at once. Paul said about Jesus that he feels time and space, that he's here, and he's there, and he's everywhere, all at the same time. This is good news because see, when the enemy speaks to you, he can only speak to you in your present. I'm going somewhere. He doesn't know your future. He speaks to you in your today, and he lies to you about tomorrow, and he hopes you believe it.
Speaker 3: But his guess is as good as yours. So he whispers in the woman's ear, this is your last meal. You're gonna die. You go listen my last meal. I'm gonna die. He don't know that, just like she don't know that. This is radically different than God. God establishes the end.
Speaker 1: From the beginning. He starts in your future. He doesn't guess about your tomorrow. Oh, this is good news. This means that when God gives you a promise, he's not guessing. Am I helping anybody right now? He doesn't go. I hope it works out. I got good plains for you. Let's see, he said, as I know the plans that I have for you, they are plans to give you a hope. Can we get a little rowdy at this first service of the day. I'm talking to somebody of what God talks to you. He talks to you.
Speaker 5: From your future into your present, and he says.
Speaker 6: Come on over to this side.
Speaker 3: I've got good plans. I've got a good and he's not hoping it happens. He knows it'll happen. Oh, this is so different. This is the God you serve. This is the God who gives you promises. This is the God we sing about. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's got good plans for you. Jesus talks about a spirit.
Speaker 1: In the last Day. He talks about a mentality that would fill the earth in the last days. Luke twenty one says that the people will be terrified. How you know, that's just like the spirit of the world just scared. It is the world scared today that it was one hundred years ago. I'm not sure. But now we got these little phones, y'all know what I'm saying, and you wake up in the morning and you turn them on and it tells you. That phone tells you the worst. So we're terrified because one hundred years ago, they didn't know there was a tornado in Nebraska and an earthquake in Japan and a war in the Middle League. They didn't know. They were just living their life. But now we have twenty four hour access to news, and good news doesn't sell, only bad news sells. So it's constant bad news, and we are feeding and it become addicted to bad news. We've become addicted to concern, we become addicted to panic, and now we feed on it twenty four hours a day. And Jesus said, this would be the tone, this would be the spirit, this would be the stronghold, this would be the mentality of the world's system.
Speaker 3: That fear would grip us. We would be terrorized, terrified. Oh, but there is another spirit. For the child of God.
Speaker 1: I want to declare to you that the opposite of fear is not faith. The opposite of fear is the Holy Spirit. Ha ha. Because the Spirit of God is not a spirit of fear, but he is power, love, and a sound mind. And there is another spirit for the people of God. At chapter two, verse seventeen, God says, in the last days, see this is the last day scripture. Preachers don't preach about. But this is my favorite Last Day scripture. And by the way, it's the clearest Last Day scripture in the Bible. In the last days, i will pour out my spirit on all flesh. I'm gonna pour out my spirit on your sons and your daughters. I've got a plan for your children. I've got a plan for families. I've got a plan for your six year old, and I've got a plan for your sixteen year old. I've got a plan for your mayor. I got a plan for families.
Speaker 3: I will pour out my spirit on all flesh, and.
Speaker 1: You will prophesy, and you will see dreams, and you will have visions. And when the spirit of God comes upon you, he he removes the fear. You will not allow it in your soul. God can turn it around for you. It's not over. This is not your last meal. I want you to see. I want you to see your future. I want you to see like God sees it. They shall prophesy, he said, prophecy. That's not that's not just closing your eyes and speaking in King James English. It's talking like God talks. It's getting a word for your family. It's getting a word for your future. It's getting a word for your business. It's speaking about tomorrow like God speaks about tomorrow. Number two, you have to see your calling. I have I have instructed, I have commanded a widow there. I have I have commanded a widow there, I have instructed a widow there. I don't know if you if you think about this language, but it feels like it feels like Elijah is going to walk into the village and and say, hey, I'm here, and she's gonna go, omg, it's you. You're the guy. I was in prayer and the Lord talked to me about you. He's given me an instruction. He's given me a commandment. Come on in. I got bread, bacon, I got water in the jug. Let's go, come on, come in heat. God's been talking to me. That's what happens. He walks into town and she has no idea who he is. And I think the reason is this because this word instructed isn't the best English word, the better word from the Hebrew language that it was written in. Is I have appointed a woman there, I have chosen for special use. I have anointed a woman there, and she thinks she's gonna die, but she's anointed. She's given up on her future, but she's appointed. She has no more hope, but my calling is on her. She thinks it's the end for her and for her family, but she has no idea that my hand is upon her. Some of you are in a very low place right now. Some of you think this must be the end of the road. I've tried everything, but I guess the drought want No, there's an annoying on your light. There's a calling on your life. You have been chosen for special use. Hey, you don't even know it. Because see, Elijah had an anoying on his life that she needed. But listen, she had an annoying on her life that he needed. They both had oil.
Speaker 7: Why do you always asking me to serve in this church because you have oil? Why do I got to lead an e group because you have oil? Why do you want me serving in the house because you got oil? Why are they pushing next year ministry? I don't feel I hold in a baby. You got oil? We need you in the youth ministry.
Speaker 1: We need we need you in the children's ministry, we need you serving in a ministry. We need you using your gifts telling. And I know you're at a low point, but we need you in the.
Speaker 3: House of God, because there's actually oil that this house needs.
Speaker 1: She thought it was over. God was anointing her. Oh, and I've been there. I have been at places where I've been so lone, but I said yes to my gift. Anyway, one time I was preaching for my friend, and I preach preacher preaching. I preach pretty good. I gotta be honest. I don't like all my sermons. I like that one. And I was in a low place. I didn't want to be there. I wanted to cancel, but I preached, and we got off. We got off the stage, and we went to dinner, and my friend looked at me and said, boy, you must be going through it. I said, say last, I said no, I said what I said, What Why lest I be going through it? He goes because you preach good. He said.
Speaker 3: You preach like you were dying. You preach, you preach like this was your last servant. You preach like you were giving.
Speaker 1: It your all. I said, I am going through it, and.
Speaker 3: I'm so grateful that even in my lowest moments, I've got oil on my life. There's a gift on my life, and there's a gift on your life.
Speaker 1: And if we need you right now, it is not time to quit. It's not time to leave. It's not time for you to die. God's oil is on your Come on, somebody's out. I'm anointed. Come on, sap somebody a high five. Tell them you're anointed. They needed each other's annoying to be sustained through the trought I've appointed. It was almost like God knew that if she got in the atmosphere of the prophetic. Sorry, my pentecostal just showed I try to keep it. I know I'm that all of a I'm trying to behave right now. That organ doesn't help. It's like he knew that if she could just get in the atmosphere of the prophet, something would come up. And so why I try not never to miss church, whether I'm in, whether I'm in person, whether I'm have to be online, whether I'm traveling. I just tried to be in the house of God, because you never know You never know when God's gonna dry. You never know when you're appointing and your annoying, it's gonna rise up, and he goes, that's for me. I'm gonna make it. I got a calling. I remember twenty sixteen, sitting right over that. This is the anointed section.
Speaker 3: If there, if the if the rapture happens, you go first, because that's where I was sitting, right here with this woman pointing at me.
Speaker 1: That's where I was sitting. And I was at inside an elevation. I was sitting right there and they were doing a conference for pastors. And it was there that I got the green light from heaven to plant my church. It was there that God said, don't plan an elevation church. Don't don't try to be like Pastor Stephen be. You go plant that church, go do what. It was there that I got permission. It was there that God said yes to my dream. I'm just telling you never know when you come, Well, there's gonna be a lot of people, and there's gonna be a lot of crowds, and I don't know, and there's a night of worship. I'm gonna have to wait and wait a lot ring a bottle of water, ring a protein bought, bring a banana, get the get to the House of God, because you just never know. And by the way, some of you are like when you when you really don't want to come to church, that's when you need to come to church. My best sermons are the sermons I don't want to preach. And my most powerful encounters with God in the House of God is when I didn't want to go, but I chose to get into his presence, and that appointing rows up. Two men I want to tell you about very quickly, Victor Frankel and Sigmund Freud. Sigmund Freud was a brilliant philosopher. He was an atheist. Sigmund Freud believed that the chief end of man, the highest expression of man, the thing that every man wants is they just want pleasure. That if they can find pleasure and sexual pleasure, they're good. That's all they want. And Frankel disagreed, and I disagree, And I think you can look at our culture right now and disagree, because we got a lot of pleasure, not a lot of happiness. So so Frankel said, no, I don't I don't think it's pleasure, he said. I actually think what people want and what people really need is purpose. But if you can't find your purpose, walking your purpose, step into your purpose, you will numb yourself and medicate yourself with pleasure. And I'm not against pleasure, but you can't fall in love with it, because if you make pleasure you're god. You'll never have enough. How do I know I love it? You can't give it away? This is my fifth time here. Can I just be a little more? I said, all right? Can I just let me just push you a little bit? Get the house, drive the car, get the boat. I want you to have a boat. I don't want a boat. I want you to have a boat. And when I visit Charlotte, I want to go on your boat for free. So I want you to have a boat, but don't fall in love with it. Give it a beautiful female name. She won't love you back. You don't get because it's not ultimately. Your life is not ultimately about pleasure. It's about purpose. Can I say it this way? She could have made her bread, and she would have died with a full belly and an empty heart. She could have said, knock on the next woman's door, and she could have resisted her calling, but instead, in the presence of God, she said yes. And it was in that yes that the miracle began to happen. Lastly, you have to see the possibility. See the possibility. The story starts with Elijah walking into town and here's his request. Hey, Sis, that's how it says in the Hebrew language, he says, Sis, in the Hebrew. Y'all need to learn Hebrew. He says, hey, Sis, can I have a piece of bread? Can I have some bread? And she says, you already, I don't have bread. Watch watch And she wasn't lying. She didn't have bread yet, but she but she did have the ingredients for bread. I don't have exactly what God's asking of me yet. I don't have my miracle yet. I don't have the answer yet. But maybe I have the ingredients for the miracle. Can say it? Can I say it like this? Let me say it like this. I preached forever that God will never ask you for something you don't have, and I still kind of believe that, and I kind of disagree with that now because he asked for bread and she didn't have it. But maybe what God wants from you is not a thing. Maybe he wants a yes. Maybe he doesn't need you to have bread, to ask you for bread. Maybe you just give it your oil. Because this is in this, in this is in this, and I want to give God this. I want to be all ready and I want to be all mature, and I want to have it all worked out. And I want to pray enough and fast enough, and talk that tongues enough and not cuss anymore, and not that I do. Don't judge me over here. I want to I want to have every elevation worships song memorized, and I see. I want to come into elevation when pastor invites me, and I want to come in with bread.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm glad you called. I got a word for your church. But I ain't there yet.
Speaker 1: I'm forty years old and I've been preaching for twenty years and I'm still not there. Every time I get the text, I look at God and I go, God, you got a problem. So I walk up See, y'all, you might think I walk up here feeling like Elijah. I don't. I feel like the widow woman. I walk up here, going God, can you do something with this. Go ahead, Clay, Go ahead, Clay.
Speaker 3: God, I don't I don't have what I feel like I need, but here's my oil. I don't have what I feel like I need to raise these kids.
Speaker 1: But here's my oil. I don't know how to run this business in this economy, but here's my oil.
Speaker 3: I don't know how our marriage is gonna make it, but here's my oil. I don't know how I'm gonna start this business, but here's my oil. And God, I don't feel like I have what I need to do what you're requiring of me.
Speaker 1: But I but I do have some flower, and I do have an annoying a And if you'll take what I got, I'll just trust you to do something with it. See God, God doesn't need what you need to get you what you need. Man, God's asking this on me, but I don't, So give him a yes. While you're waiting on the thing you've told yourself you need, can I prove it? Jesus. Jesus shows up to a wedding with his with his best friends. They showed to a wedding John chapter two, and and uh pretty much immediately, pretty much immediately, Mary comes to Jesus and says, they're out of wine. Jesasd go, why are you making this my problem? I think she's making it his problem. Now, Okay. I don't know if this is my sanctified imagination or if I've just been in Vegas too long, but something in me feels like Mary went. You know, we had we had plenty of wine for the wedding until Judas showed up and John got a little emotional and Peter had to be the life of the party and fix it. You know what Jesus does. Jesus does not say, you know, Peter, go go grab some grapes from the local vineyards, bring them to me. Hey, Judas, you got the money, go go go over to Walmart and grab grab some cases of wine. Jesus doesn't do that. Jesus says, can I have some water? Can somebody get me some water. I know nothing about fermentation. I know nothing about red wine, but I do know this. I know that this can't become red wine. But I ain't Jesus, because if you want wine, you need time, and if you want wine, you need grapes, and if you want wine you need wooden berrels. But if Jesus wants wine all he needs his vessels. I'm come to ask elevation.
Speaker 5: Can you see the wine in your water? Can you see the super in your natural Can you see God's abundance and you're not alone? Can you see what God to do through a yes, through a surrender? Because maybe God does not need Why do you need to get to what's your name?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I wish somebody would shut right now. I might not have greats, I might not have barrels. I've run out of time. But God, here's my water, here's my oil, here's my flower.
Speaker 6: God, do something with the life. Well, come on, give and praise everybody.
Speaker 4: Please passing post all, So who am I to deny anything?
Speaker 8: My Skillo lives up your hands every location de fam around the worlds Oh he sound to Heaven to say anything?
Speaker 4: Many please passing in the home?
Speaker 1: Who am to den Come on? Any is possible.
Speaker 4: Any day?
Speaker 5: Or take what the hell?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's for your glory and me take my lossing off?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, just stay standing. Yeah, thank you Lord, I thank you Lord. Hallelujah. Somebody say hallelujah. Somebody shout it's not over.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty five, nineteen fifty five, nineteen fifty five, there's a young preacher, pastor Larry. There's a young preacher name Bobby Schuler. Bob.
Speaker 9: Little Bobby was a pastor in Iowa, David, and he wanted to come to Orange County, California and start a work for God.
Speaker 1: So he wrote a letter to a friend in his denomination and said, I feel like the Lord has put it on my heart to start a church nineteen fifty five. Could you help me find a location I would love? Maybe a school, gym, or a Seventh Day Advantaged church, maybe a Jewish synagogue, maybe a church that doesn't meet on Sunday night. Maybe a movie theater, maybe a drive in theater, maybe a school that we could rent. Could you help me find a location? And a young Bob Schuler's friend wrote this letter back, Boh, this is not Iowa, this is Orange County, California. It is impossible to find a church location in Orange County, California. Bob received that letter, crumpled it up, he threw it in the trash. He grabbed a fresh piece of paper, and he wrote down these words impossible quotation marks. What an irresponsible word, Bob, go, that's gangster Bob and a young Bob Schuler would move to Orange County with nothing. He ended up starting a church in a drive in movie theater where he would stand on the snackshack preached to a microphone, and then it would go to all the cars. And that church grew in the fifties to two thousand cars a Sunday. He would end up buying property all over that Anaheim area near Disneyland, with property upwards of over a billion dollars of real estate. He started the Crystal Cathedral the Hour of Power every Sunday morning. He became the late Great Doctor Robert Schuler. Impossible What an irresponsible word. I don't know what you're facing, but I've come to declare anything is possible. I don't know what the doctor said, but I've come to tell you all things are possible. I don't know what the school counselor told you about your child, but I've just come to tell you. Impossible. What an irresponsible word. What could God do if you would invite him into your famine? What could God do if you would invite him into your drought? What could God do if you would give him your water? If you would give him your flower if you would give him your oil. Can we just say this.
Speaker 6: One more time all over the room and let's the clearing with all of our heart.
Speaker 8: Anything, anything is possible, Cliver, Look, anything is possible.
Speaker 4: Anything anything up? Am I?
Speaker 1: Jo?
Speaker 3: You're not done with me? Yeah, you're not done with me? Yeah, because there's so much more to the store. You're not done with me.
Speaker 1: You're not done with me.
Speaker 3: I dare you to prophesy right now with me? Every husband, grab your white's hands. Tell them God's still working on me. God still gotta playing park family.
Speaker 1: So you are marine you to this that He's not done.
Speaker 4: You're not done.
Speaker 6: I feel my God is wiving gonads. Just Jo're not done with.
Speaker 4: You're not done.
Speaker 7: You're not done with me?
Speaker 4: Whoa you're not doing with me? There's not.
Speaker 1: So Jo're not dun me. I just want to ask, at every location which you close your eyes about your heads, thank you Lord, every location, even if you can epham around the world, would you just settle your heart for a moment. I want to ask you the most important question you've ever been asked in your life. Do you know Jesus? Are you right with God? Do you know Him for yourself? I know you know about him. I know you know him through Pastor Stephen, but do you know him. I know you know him through the songs, and I know you know him through this ministry, But do you know him? Have you had a moment where you've said, Jesus, I need you in my life. I need forgiveness of sin. I need to be born. I can't not to become a better version, but a brand new creation. The scripture says anyone who calls on his name would be saved. Anyone who would say, Jesus, I believe you died for me. I believe you rose again for me. I believe that you are Lord. Anyone who would call on his name right now, would you surrender your heart? Javon, I'm gonna. I'm gonna work on this and I'll come back at the end of the summer. No, let me, let me let me stop drinking, let me stop cussing, let me let me stop, let me get this hatred out of my heart, let me let me get off drugs. Let me let me work it out with my wife, and then I'm gonna come back and we're gonna and I'm gonna make it right with God. No, no, no, you can't. If you could, you would have. But you you cannot do it. But God can do it. I need Jesus. You're about to pray the prayer I pray. June ten, nineteen ninety eight, in Del Rio, Texas. I was fifteen years old and I gave Jesus my life. And when I did, everything changed. All over this room, every location, Pray with me from your heart. These aren't magic words, I promise you. This is not an incantation. This is not this is not some abracadabra say something that. No, no, this is your heart. Cry to Heaven. Pray with me, say Jesus, I believe in you. I believe you died for me. Then he rose again. Forgive me of my sins for the things I've done, and make me brand new. Jesus. I make you my lord and my savior. I surrender all today. Thank you, Lord, Jesus. Keep your eyes closed all over this room, all over this rooms, keep your eyes closed. I can't call you forward, I can't have you moved from your seat. I've run out of time. But right where you're standing, at every location and even online, I'm gonna want you to go into the chat and make a commitment to Christ. But at every location, on the count of three, I'm gonna ask you to raise your hand. If that was your prayer, Jabin, today, I'm giving my life to Christ. Jabin. Today, I'm recommitting my life to Christ. I've walked away from God. I've turned from God. I got distracted, I got discouraged, I got tempted. I went through a trial and a tribulation, and I walked away from the Lord. But today I'm coming home. Today, I've come back. Today, I'm running back to the God who's been chasing me. I'm giving my life to Jesus. Or I'm recommitting my life to Christ. If that's you, on the counter of three, right here at Valentine and at every location and around the world, you're gonna say yes to Jesus. Right now, I'm giving my life to Christ. Rededicating my life to Christ. On the counter three, I want to see your hand one, two, three, shoot your hand uf all over, all, over, all over, I see him. God, bless you, God, bless you. Hold on, hold on, God, bless you, God, bless you.
Speaker 3: God bless you, God, bless you, God, bless you, God bless God, bless you guys.
Speaker 1: All back here. God, let me just see your hand. I want to see you. God bless you, God bless you. If I didn't see your hand, let me see it. I see you.
Speaker 3: God bless you. God bless you. God bless you. Here all over here, anybody else, I see you.
Speaker 1: God bless you. God bless you. God bless you. God bless you.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow Wow.
Speaker 3: Come on, letsten give God praise for all bees that are given their lives to Christ.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, you can do better than that. Let's celebrate. Amen. Amen, Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Special thanks to those of you who give generously to this ministry. Is because of you that this ministry is possible. You can click the link in the description to give now, or visit Elevation Church dot org slash podcast for more information and if you enjoyed the podcast, you can subscribe.
Speaker 1: You can share it with your friends.
Speaker 2: You can click the share button, take a screenshot and share it on your social stories and tag us at Elevation Church.
Speaker 1: Thanks again for listening. God bless you.