Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision. Y'all. Welcome to another episode of horrible decisions where I may be a pussy as holdest episode because a bitch kind of scared. But y'all, it's your girl, man, dB Hi, y'all, I'm Weezy. We've got a guest in the building, which very confusing to me, wearing red, then they're blue.
Speaker 1: This is is it set tripping? What's going on?
Speaker 3: It's like maroon? It's maroon, but that's how Glasses doing.
Speaker 4: Y'ah.
Speaker 2: We are joined by Glasses Malone in the building, true West Coast fashion, and yeah, we off off camera started talking about gangs and I'm hoping we don't really have to spend that much time there because I be scared.
Speaker 1: I don't be like it.
Speaker 2: Like literally just went on a date and a nigga was like yeah, because you know, I pulled up. I'm glad I'm in New York where niggas can't carry heat. That's all I'm gonna say. I feel really safe here and that's where I'm at. I'm not the one who, like Weezy, wants to fucking nigga with a gun under the pillow.
Speaker 1: I'm just not let me just explained.
Speaker 4: We're from Florida and you're not necessarily a meaning men that are in like okay, bigger cities right in La New York and whatever.
Speaker 2: You meet niggas with good job.
Speaker 1: If you're making a lot of money in Florida, like you need to have a gun.
Speaker 4: So that's why I feel safe because I was dating niggas and I needed to protect me. I want to know, so your grip and so when you date women like do they have to have certain attributes to them that are like Okay, you can fuck with a nigga, Like, now, what is the attribute of a woman to data crypt This is where we're starting this week, dating a man that's in a gang or that's gangs like.
Speaker 1: I mean, nah, not really.
Speaker 5: Some niggas like some men like women that have nothing to do with their life, and some like them rough. I prefer a mix. Well because I read too, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like this nigga said, eye open books.
Speaker 1: You've been to jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once or twice, but not prison. Okay, I've never been.
Speaker 2: In prison, so jail is just the holding, right jail. I was about to say, I only had seven hours and they were really nice to me.
Speaker 1: They brought me like fucking crackers and all that they had fruit. I didn't have fruit. Queen. Oh, the lieutenant came over.
Speaker 2: Let me use his phone. That's how I got to call you. I think I did Instagram you.
Speaker 4: I d M D right by the way, if anyone has Mandy literally called me and we're on No, no, it wasn't on camera.
Speaker 1: I get back in the car and I'm sitting there doing BTS. He's like, what's up? I said, what? Manny' in jail? We won't be recording today.
Speaker 4: Literally, I had to call her, like, but let me tell you real, beating up some nail lady.
Speaker 2: I didn't beat her up. I protected my friend who was getting fought by the nail text because she didn't want to pay the full price. Nonetheless, let me tell you how crazy was So I'm in jail, like, bruh, I'm waiting. I don't know. They haven't taken my pictures yet, I haven't taken my finger prints, but I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Here go weezy. So about how long are.
Speaker 2: You gonna make it to the recording?
Speaker 1: Are we recording today at all? Or?
Speaker 2: I said bitch, I.
Speaker 1: Am while I'm in jail.
Speaker 2: Bitch was like, but are you gonna make it? Because there's no one else booking tonight, So I could say here.
Speaker 4: No because she said I'm gonna arrest it. But I was like, in jail, bro, I want to hear jail.
Speaker 1: I think I heard arrested. So she said that.
Speaker 4: I was like, maybe she's fighting with somebody holding cell, so maybe I didn't call it jail that I've been arrested.
Speaker 1: I'm behind bars. Did you get out and do the episode? Is that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Did you get out and do the episodes?
Speaker 2: Get out to? Like fucking eleven?
Speaker 1: I was up to that long. I was up.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: I had Dick to get flew to New York for this. Even when I called him back to he was laughing so hard. He was like, this ain't even a mandy thing.
Speaker 1: This is a youth.
Speaker 4: If anybody's gonna guess the podcaster of the two that was gonna end up arrested, bitch it what it wasn't gonna be me?
Speaker 1: What you will fly for? I just heard that, Oh oh oh.
Speaker 4: I was in La fucking Nigga and flew to New York's record But yeah, at this moment, they better come fly to me.
Speaker 2: I want the dick to fly to me. I think it's gonna make the dick seem better if a nigga just hop on a flight because he coming just to see me. I just I'm gonna feel like I have to make more love to the dick. When I was in my twenties, I used to get flued out. I've been flewed out. I literally took like a five hour flight to be somewhere for ten hours and fly back like I was flying the same amount of time.
Speaker 1: Mouse Just the fuck.
Speaker 2: That's how scarce go. Oh my god, I'm embarrassed now. But now I'm too busy as well. But yeah, I did it just just for sake.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. I was just telling somebody I wouldn't fly a girl anywhere, like, oh god, just because Like so, this is fifteen years as a professional in this in this rap stuff, right signed the cash money. When I would go to Japan, Why would I fly a bitch from Harthorne to Japan? His Japanese bitch is there? Okay, I mean it's more of a flaws what's more of a flass like in Japan? Fucking Japanese women or in Germany fucking German women, or flying somebody from a rest.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's more of a flaus. I think it's a person.
Speaker 2: It's not even the experience because bit ch'all was never with these niggas. Like to me, it's more of a I know it's a short thing, not only a short thing, but when it comes to sex, like I know that there's certain people that I know, I'm gonna have a good ass time, We're gonna fuck, We're gonna enjoy each other's company.
Speaker 1: That's what I meant by with that person relationship.
Speaker 5: I mean, you were fly, but that's crazy. I wouldn't fly anybody for that, Like you could just meet somebody there.
Speaker 4: So just say that if you don't have some good pussy where you actually vibe with a woman, because you you you not even wanting to like be with her, but just that you know it's good, y'all have a connection that you're not gonna get from Morando, especially maybe you're vanilla.
Speaker 1: Maybe just sex or sex for you.
Speaker 2: But I know, like when I want to be on some kinky shit or real freaky shit, I'm not doing that with everybody.
Speaker 4: And again, it's not just the sex too, Like he said, I remember art Bozzle two years ago. There's a dude that was like, Yo, come blah blah blah, I'm here for a week, like I want you to come, come see me, And art Bozzle is literally like the baddest bitches in the world, right, And so no, like everybody's fine. It's also it's not like this weekend of Memorial Day, but it's like this nigga's there. But it's just like it's still like art is sex, it's culture or whatever. It's some beautiful women. So when I was there because I went, of course, I remember saying, I can't believe you really wanted me to come when you could be fucking a bunch of hoes and re laughing because I said, oh, well, I am leaving on Wednesday. But he was like, yo, I ain't just like I want some pussy out you, like I want to have fun with you here.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the thing too.
Speaker 4: Yes, you'll meet some bitches there, but like it isn't a sure thing, and not just by the vibes of sex, but like being able to enjoy shit with that person.
Speaker 1: But maybe that comes with age. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think you just got to experience it. I just was saying that I think your game gotta be weak. If that's the case, your game has to be weak.
Speaker 1: You like a woman. Why would you do that?
Speaker 5: Because look, if you in New York, like so when I was on my ship, when I was really running around, I would have a bitch in Flat Bush.
Speaker 3: I would have a bitch. I would meet women in these places.
Speaker 1: Bru Niggas don't want to fucking have to be out in the streets every night to have a bitch come.
Speaker 2: On out to meet every night.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna happen the first time.
Speaker 1: Why would you want that bitch every fucking night?
Speaker 3: You just met this home, it's another night, so it's another bitch.
Speaker 1: You gotta go out and get another girl.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that that's the thing too. And we talked about people who enjoy partying. You see, even when I'm on tour and I be tired, I get a little second win and a bitch.
Speaker 1: Will end up outside.
Speaker 2: So if he's going to a city like you every night, dominent that every night, it's not gonna be hard to meet.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, Like, it's a way we we really believe it and we carry ourselves.
Speaker 1: That's anything.
Speaker 2: Because this should be in the earliest fuck, I'd be like, I just got here two o'clock. Yeah, I'm a morning now, let's don't do something in New York.
Speaker 1: I'll be tired. Be outside till is the best dating experience and I love it.
Speaker 2: I love I never.
Speaker 4: Want to have dinner with a nigga. One of my favorite episode of to Day three niggas in One Night That's in the City. Do you remember when she went to with Midnight that ship has fired? They went to an art gallery at two am, Like I did see that.
Speaker 1: I was watching.
Speaker 2: Episode is on a delseel flight right now, That's all I know.
Speaker 5: I was watching that. I was watching part two yesterday. Oh yeah, that is part one of Netflix. Right, so part two the section of the city movie. And she was mad because old boy went to sit up and watch movies and ship and she was complaining about it the whole time. But she got this person to marry her. I was telling him, I love women want to marry no because it's it's funny. Carrie so big and Carrie that's because they was in the street stuff right, Big, because yeah, Big was a real player. But Carrie, right, she was like trying to live a single life being married, and I was telling him women really will pursue us. We just thought women will really try to pursue that.
Speaker 2: Sh what what what does that mean to you? So? So when so we just talked about Weezy really wanting a partner who can party with her. Now, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I am a woman that's on the go. I've never needed a man for new experiences in life. If I feel like eating sushi, maybe I'm too tired of the fucking sushi in my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: And I do want to fly to Japan and done it.
Speaker 4: And Ben So like, to me, it's a nigga that's gonna get ready to get up and go. I want to have these life experiences with someone, not because you gotta be single to fucking live, you know. And I think that being able to socialize and be extroverted is something that we look at as being in the streets or being outside or.
Speaker 2: Being a hole, and it doesn't have to be that.
Speaker 1: Like I love moving around with my nigga. I mean, shit, what power is like moving around?
Speaker 2: Why can't she like moving around with a partner.
Speaker 3: She don't like moving around with a party, she like moving around.
Speaker 1: No, that's absolutely not true.
Speaker 3: So this is what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: She just had this conversation with a dude that I've been dating, sleeping with. I was like, I feel like.
Speaker 4: I'm the only bitch that likes going to a party with her man and he's not my man, but you know what I'm saying, And he was like.
Speaker 1: No, you're not.
Speaker 4: He's like every bitch I fuck with like love taking me to the club with them. He's like girls fucking like being out with a dude because they're tired of being out with their homegirls looking for niggas, Like you want to go out, dance, have a drink, and no you gett.
Speaker 1: Fucked after it, And it was.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you. Your face looks really perturbed.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: Ask you as a man, because we did just have this conversation as to women only speaking for women and what we would like and how we thought.
Speaker 4: Men would view it, and I definitely said men probably would think this is an unattractive thing about and.
Speaker 1: I didn't think so.
Speaker 2: So I want to ask you, though, if like, why you don't believe a woman can party and want to do those things that she enjoys single.
Speaker 5: With her partner because they're single things. The purpose is to attract attention.
Speaker 2: You think going out to the dance like dancing and drinking is attract another.
Speaker 1: Which we talked about madt Let's cut club out homes.
Speaker 5: You could dance, you could drink, dance and you could drink. So let's say a club. You could drink and dance to music at home. But you want to be in a social environment of a lot of other people.
Speaker 2: Yes, that doesn't mean we want to be chose by a nigga. It could mean as an extra.
Speaker 4: This is la shiit now I don't understand. Okay, this is la New York ship. Our apartments are so small.
Speaker 1: Be serious, you are genuinely confined to a certain space where like it isn't enough. Like me and my.
Speaker 4: Ex nigga we were together three years. He was in Brooklyn, I was on the Lower east Side. Both of our apartments are small, beautiful but small. What do you do when you need to get a little air? You go outside, you go downstairs. That's a camaraderie thing. And I really think New Yorker is like fond like that.
Speaker 2: But I mean to me though, I also like each other, not other people. And see that's the difference with my partner. I would enjoy us going to a bar. We're socializing with the people at the bar, the bartender. We used to like to hit on bitches together. It was fun shit for us to do.
Speaker 5: But you don't think that, y'all. You don't think y'all are social butterflies to some degree. And then at that point you just want somebody alone for the richeter.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, and that's what we said. We would love to not have to dim our light, to be with a man, to be able to still enjoy life. Life is we only got one to live.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying about, like attention and going out, and when I was younger, I truly believed that to be a thing. But in this moment, like.
Speaker 4: No one listening right, Like I'm talking about myself and what I like, and I've really learned that.
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't really get numbers in clubs.
Speaker 4: I don't know the last time I've done it, Like neither, I can't hear.
Speaker 1: I want to be out here. You give y'all credit.
Speaker 5: I honestly, don't think that's your complete intention to get everybody's number, but you do want a certain level of attention and looks. But we were just saying that if you meet the right nigga, the right nigga gonna make you. Nothing else is gonna matter, just that person.
Speaker 1: But why sitting in the house, how y'all living light? How is that living? I agree?
Speaker 3: Howse life is to be experienced. It's the human experience.
Speaker 2: Exactly together doing all things that shouldn't be classified as single bit shit or wifey shit.
Speaker 3: It's a reason that's classified. Is that right? Because it's the attention of strangers.
Speaker 5: Like when women write, if we're talking about like dressing or attraction, right, y'all kind of conflate beautiful and sexy. So then a lot of times y'all literally, I know it sounds crazy, but y'all conflated too. And what happens is some of the things you do, you still want the looks, even though you're with your partner, you still want people to see you.
Speaker 2: I think that that's the problem that I think a lot of men, if we're using the word conflate, they do that. Like I know, so many things that women do because it makes them feel good. So we're not talking about the bbls and the people, no, but in terms of like I've lost a dress, sick amount of weight. Sure, there's things that now I can put on, and I just want to put that shit on.
Speaker 1: I know that lashes. Women like lashes.
Speaker 2: You niggas hate these motherfucking caterpillars on these bitch We do that because for whatever reason, we like how it looks. The lace wigs, y'all. Niggas can't stand it, y'all be like, I see the shit. We do it because maybe we want to switch up our look. There are actually so many things that women do for women and not for the attention of men that I think are conflated to where y'all think a bit is just trying to look sexy and fire and get attention, when those are really things that women do because they like how it makes them.
Speaker 4: I don't even think that a date night can't exist if I'm spending too much time in the house, Like at some point I need to have something else beyond the four walls. You know what I'm saying, It might be a little too simple for me, and that it's something I said to Mandy, like one of my homeboys said to me, the reason that you probably haven't ended up in a relationship is because you're meeting niggas that like being outside.
Speaker 2: Or you've just got single this year true, two years ago?
Speaker 1: No, no, bit.
Speaker 2: The top of the year.
Speaker 4: No, it was not, bitch. I have not fucked that niggasince twenty twenty one. That is a lie twenty twenty one, but just twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: I know it's been two years we've been broken up.
Speaker 4: Ain't no motherfucking way, Bro, I was talking to the Dreamville nigga last year.
Speaker 1: Remember I was going through Dreamville.
Speaker 2: Was in April, that was last year. You the fuck this nigga I've been broken up with for two years. Bro, ain't no mother you was at least fucking him last year. Bro, No, Maggie, Bro, ain't no way you met dream Bill in April, because I know said about the.
Speaker 1: Fucking breakup, But that didn't mean I was fucking with that nigga.
Speaker 4: I was with him three years and he started fucking on random white bitch that was married.
Speaker 1: Really, So you ain't for that nigga all last year?
Speaker 2: No, we almost two years without you. Getting that dick.
Speaker 1: Bitch, we record this to compass. Okay, so let me make y'all, let me make a point. Ok you went from a break up for a long time. You go to see I'm over it.
Speaker 2: I'm about to stop being a celibate. I'm about to get me some dick.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then be a celibate. So one, the point you was making is great, right, that's true. It's not always for male attention, but sometimes it's for female attention. Actually most time it's for female.
Speaker 5: A ten it is so therefore still for attention from women in games. So again to the face of attention, right, the space of attention, which is important because if you understand that, you're start understanding why you move in certain ways.
Speaker 4: I don't, I guess I don't necessarily look at that. It's like this notch on the go to like, ooh, that's a bad thing about this woman, like I.
Speaker 1: Think it's not. It's not.
Speaker 5: It's not bad or good. It's just you have to recognize that. And gods, for guys, it's not a problem. They just the problem is so y'all not being honest to say how much every what everybody else thinks matters so then gods sitting around like, well, why are you doing all this?
Speaker 3: But they think it's always God's attention you ask.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is maybe related to then the experiences with people, like there's really not a moment where I'm out with my niggas thinking what someone else thinks.
Speaker 1: I actually hope that you think my nigga look good. That's why I'm shallow.
Speaker 2: Want I want women to be looking at my nigga like damn they look They're.
Speaker 1: Not the intent when I'm out, Oh you know what I'm saying. Oh no, that's my intent for being able to look good.
Speaker 4: And my intent when I'm out is like, oh, I want to have fun with you.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We're out yet, so like I'm more worried about that than anybody else, Like I really don't care, but if I guess you were like talking to me about how people viewed me and this person like possibly the main thing that I actually care about.
Speaker 1: When going out.
Speaker 4: I recently went to Blue Note with a nigga in front of a mutual friend of ours. My friend is fitted and he said to me, I love seeing him, like give you attention like it was he was a very kind man to you, Like I saw him kiss you on the cheek, I saw him touch you like I think that's a nice thing to see a.
Speaker 1: Man do for you, and those type of things.
Speaker 4: I like people seeing that, like, yeah, the person I'm with is showing me love like I can't stand.
Speaker 1: I'll be noticing. I don't know if you do.
Speaker 4: You ever go out and you'll see like a couple together and the dude just seems very cold to the woman, and he'd be like, damn, she looks so cute, like did they just get in a fight. Sometimes it is nice to see that loving energy. That might be something I think about, but it's never attention in this way like I'm craving it. I genuinely love having a good time and that's the ship that I want with a partner.
Speaker 3: But maybe that's part of your good time is getting attention. I mean, it can't just.
Speaker 1: Be dicks you really think about this.
Speaker 5: Attention is like with the but listen, being nate, desire for all human beings is care. Right, we all want somebody to care for us. But if you look today, right, attention, attention and attention and connection are like they're they're convenient. It's it's plentiful, Like somebody could pay attention a hundred years. If a nigga liked you, he had to walk miles, We had to put in a lot of work to get your attention. For you to know he paid you attention, you knew he fucked with you for real, right, But if we all craving care, so it's you not fucking with all these niggas just for dicks. Don't get me wrong. You can like dick, but it ain't just for dicks. Somewhere along the line, you like, you have to like the attention that they're giving you. It starts with that, because there's plenty of niggas you didn't fuck with too long that probably didn't fuck you the way you wanted to be fucked.
Speaker 4: It's definitely not sex because let's be honest, I'll work at some dick. Remember when I came in and I was like, it was okay, he hadn't working good for you. But like when a when a person is great, like I'd rather go through that and is And this is me doing a podcast for almost eight years now write a sex podcast.
Speaker 1: I've learned that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 6: Guess where you are like, I actually like words a little bit, not necessarily with dick size, because I still through the tiny is okay.
Speaker 4: But I will say through over the years I realized like my sex has grown better through feelings for somebody.
Speaker 1: So if I meet a nigga, thats a vibe.
Speaker 4: Even if the first time isn't like crazy out of the park great like, I know it'll get there because for me, I've had better dick than better men. I've had really great sex with really mediocre people. Yes, meeting a great person.
Speaker 2: Bitch that's a bar bitch he thinks, really don't be ship. Sometimes they dick actually be better even though a lot of times we don't work as the dick do be better than the person that's attached to a lot of.
Speaker 3: Them, what because why would they have to develop a personality of all you wanted?
Speaker 1: Some dig I mean I.
Speaker 2: Think that that's to say about women as well. There's a lot of women that lead with looks because men don't care about much else. They don't care if they have degrees, they don't care, they care about.
Speaker 5: I could talk about niggas and business forever. This is like a walking apart. So I'm damn but I'm saying that's the point. So that's what I'm saying, that attention has to matter. You like y'all both seem like social butterflies, just meeting y'all right now, right, y'all seem like.
Speaker 1: Social better podcast, So no, no, they're not.
Speaker 5: Look So, if you're going out, you just want your nigga to go out because you don't want to lose that social element. It's nothing wrong with that, but you got to also understand why the right nigga make you. It won't matter where you.
Speaker 1: At, So no disagree.
Speaker 4: I really believe that extroverts and introvers exist, and extroverts thrive in energy from other people or situations. Right, there are moments where creatively and I mean, this is a woman who's created businesses, fucking TV show, writing a book like I've done shit in my life that needs creativity. I literally told Mandy I was writing in a bar last night, and I believe that when you're a person that needs that, if I just want someone along for the ride, that doesn't mean that the right nigga's gonna make that go away.
Speaker 1: It's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you the right nigga it won't matter where you at with him the right nigga. You ain't gonna have to take him with you to write in the bar. You just go writing the boar the right nigga. Anywhere you at with him is gonna be the shit.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that true. I believe that it's some of the things that I do.
Speaker 5: So like how you just came game that this comes from a nigga that had his own drug spot, turned his life around, became a successful rapper. Blah blah blah blah blah. Trust me, the right person will make a lot of other things that don't matter.
Speaker 4: So you think I could meet a homebody and have a successful relationship.
Speaker 5: No, I think you can meet a homebody and then you go, he goes out with you sometimes and you also stay home and be just as happy.
Speaker 1: Okay, different, No, it's kind of what we that's okay, but you're talking about. I was thinking, like, never, because.
Speaker 3: A person that's a homebody all or nothing with it.
Speaker 2: I do think though, that we'll get into relationships, and unfortunately, a part of the compromise is doing things you kind of don't want to do.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, but you you love you gonna want to do it. It'll it'll change for you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't if I don't like rock music going to rock concerts because I like you.
Speaker 1: When you take on their interest, I feel like I.
Speaker 2: Can be exposed to something and be glad that someone is happy. This reminds me of the episode we have King with King Noir eons ago, season one, Bitch Year one. Literally, I came on and I expressed my love for pretty Ricky and he's like, I don't really like pretty Ricky, but if I'm with someone that I love, I want you to experience pretty Ricky and go be happy, whether it's not with.
Speaker 1: Me or not.
Speaker 2: Clearly, we were talking about monogamy or whatever and in the conversations of being with someone else. But I'm not gonna lie if there is something that I do not like. I'm not a fan of headbanging rock music. I'm thirty three years old. I know at this point what I do not like. Being in a relationship with someone, whether I love them or not, I would still want them to enjoy the things that I do not like.
Speaker 1: And I don't think that what they like I will change to start liking it.
Speaker 2: We talk about that all the time where people shape shift in relationship.
Speaker 1: I think you're changing. Yeah, it's not what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, you could go and enjoy something without me, Like did you like things like bark class is the only type of workout I do right now.
Speaker 1: But if you're into like the berries and the shit that you do, like the CrossFit, you could go do that by yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be pressureds I mean, I'm just saying I don't want to be pressured into liking or doing things with my partner because that's what they enjoy, and I think it's fine to let someone do what they.
Speaker 4: Were like feeling really like head wrong about this, And all he's saying is you're not going to see any pressure. It's not black and white, it's not strong. All I'm saying is there's things that I don't like.
Speaker 2: It's not that I'm going to be pressured to do it if I'm in a relationship. What I'm saying is what I don't like, if I really don't like it because of my own experience, it's not going to change because I'm someone that likes it. That's all. I'm not that strong about something. No, I'm just saying where there won't be pressure.
Speaker 4: It won't Yes, if it's.
Speaker 1: I gave the most simple thing.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm saying like LI does make you want to appreciate that person, that person's like interest, and like you, you start opening your eyes up to different things, like, look, I didn't think I would have liked tennis.
Speaker 1: My ex was into tennis. That nigga was right in prospect part and I'm like, it must be a bitch at tennis, Like I really didn't know what the fuck he was doing on his motherfucker cord.
Speaker 3: I swear to god, this is funny, but these women really think they do.
Speaker 1: They always think it's a big dude, motherfucking tennis. Again.
Speaker 4: Thanks, but like on some real ship, thank you. I was like, you know what, I want to spend time with you. I know you love doing this ship.
Speaker 3: You end up going to that sheet like this ship ain't that bad?
Speaker 1: Like it really wasn't something.
Speaker 5: A lot of times we say we don't like some I don't think we really experience I hate.
Speaker 2: But I'm not one of those people.
Speaker 1: If I'm telling you I like something that experienced it, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like it.
Speaker 5: Did you fully investigator or did you just experience someone who was open to trying anything once.
Speaker 1: I say it all the time, like I'm open to trying lot of things.
Speaker 2: If y'all been listening to this podcast for seven years, there's things I came on here and said I didn't like, and then once I really tried it out, I was like, Okay, it's cool.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, you never tried something the first time, and then the second time he was like, it wasn't as bad as I thought.
Speaker 2: Yes, sex with a nigga that wasn't good the first time, and he got a little better the second.
Speaker 1: Sure, because you like that.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is, no, I like the nigga he came. He came with his A game instead.
Speaker 5: But I think that because if you do, if you're double back, it wouldn't be no part too well.
Speaker 2: No, because no, no, no, no, you know.
Speaker 3: What, this nigga might not be that bad.
Speaker 2: You could speak, you could see effort, not even not even effort, but you fucked somebody the first time. You could see if this could be better. I think that there are hiccups a with nerves, there are hiccups with ship. We didn't talk about if this nigga would even be into this, So I'm not gonna do it. Like there's a lot of times for the first time, you may not even think you about to have.
Speaker 1: Sex with this nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm and now you and now you're mad that you didn't do a lot of the pre talking to even see what he's into.
Speaker 1: It's that dry drunk pussy. That's not.
Speaker 2: What is into.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, there was a nigga that I was just talking to recently and he let me know he wasn't a rounds guy. He's won them done and he's going to sleep and bitch, y'all see you the next day. I got one round for.
Speaker 1: You, bitch, you actually asked me, and.
Speaker 2: I'm good on you. I talk about Okay, I don't want a surprise nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't like surprise parties. I don't even like birthday parties.
Speaker 5: Leave me like a motherfucker. Listen, this is what I'm saying. It's nothing like going to another country, meeting somebody and having a completely different experience. The only things that I literally was just.
Speaker 2: Saying, I'm gonna say, bitch, but also I don't like accent, so we don't have to leave the country for this. But to me, bitch, I do not like accent. So what we're doing, let's stay in America with my with with the niggas that I like. Thank you to me. I absolutely believe in talking about things beforehand because I've been so disappointed or I've been with someone who's not into the things.
Speaker 1: I'm into the.
Speaker 2: Point where I've reached a sexually liberated phase where i know what gets me off, I know what I enjoy, I know the type of sex I like. So just going into sex blind for what a lot of times you're left more disappointed than not. So to me, I want to make sure we're on the same whether it's.
Speaker 5: A kink level sexual expectations, because you're probably missing out expectation. I have sexpectation. You need to get rid of the no expect.
Speaker 2: You have no sexpectations in your twenties. You have no sexpectations when you're a woman that now feels valued by a man wanting to fuck you, I now know instead of going into sex with a man who isn't going to please me, I'm going in knowing what I like.
Speaker 1: Y'all look back on the Mandy's side on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nigga. In my twenties, I was going in with no s expectations. I was fucking niggas from the club. I was fucking niggas on vacation. I was just fucking niggas because we gotta bube, let's have sex.
Speaker 1: In my thirties, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: What number one days at here right now, in this moment, it's fucking men that definitely are like centering my pleasure first yep. And when I say that, I realized head like I feel like in my early twenties, maybe I was fucking too many Caribby niggas, but them niggas was really scared to ease and loss.
Speaker 1: And now I have not done with that issue in years.
Speaker 4: Maybe because I'm just dating better niggas, I don't know, but I really don't have bad experiences with men not trying to get me off, trying to me wet. They don't make me like feel any type of way when they're spending more time on me Like that's probably the biggest sexpectation I have in people, because I'm dating grown ass men like them.
Speaker 1: Young niggas don't give a fuck about getting.
Speaker 5: You think about this, right, y'all know, why y'all sleep with men? Y'all e a thought y men sleep with y'all because I just want to. I mean, you really think that's what it is? Yes, So there's a social So there's a social currency, right, there's a social that was case they be fucking they bitch and not you.
Speaker 1: But oh they do that too, but they're gonna bitch, they're gonna fuck you, they're gonna get.
Speaker 5: It's a social currency, right when you stack girls for men, let's that's a social currency. Like let's say if you give somebody some pussy, right, you got this successful podcast everybody we all know you are, and you get somebody some pussy. You just gave that nigga boots like that little bit, right, So this is how it always be.
Speaker 1: This is what you always been.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: You a number to us, right, we stack you up. I know that sounds a little worse than it, but think about this a.
Speaker 1: Number to these niggas. That's because we speaking freely. So you just a number.
Speaker 5: But that's my point when I initially started, why would you like that's why niggas can't talk to me, like even this version of me is nowhere near like that. I'm not moving around trying to fuck a bunch of bitches. I never was, but when I did. It's different when I be in Germany. If you fock we go to Miami, right, I'm signing to cash money. I'm getting the Miami bitch because you can't tell me. There's no way possible socially current, Like when it comes to the wealth of having bitches, you can't fuck with me. If I got bitches in Miami and your bitches is flying out here, I wouldn't never fly bitch that lived fifteen minutes away from my house two thousand miles to get no pussy.
Speaker 1: That don't make sense. It's not about getting the.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing it's about from y'all.
Speaker 4: So the rapper niggas that I know, and I'm not talking like these are niggas that's on tour whatever they're doing, like they like having a little yet with them because they're like, like I'm moving, she moving, She cool.
Speaker 1: They still just trust me.
Speaker 4: You could, but you could be getting a new bitch in every city. But it's almost like energetically raining.
Speaker 1: They don't take an effort.
Speaker 2: I was about to ask that does it not become draining or even boring after a while, to just be fucking these women that you just meet at the club that may not they may only be fucking with you because you had three Are.
Speaker 1: These girls like?
Speaker 4: I mean, the niggas that I'm talking about are billboard charting and they want to suck and they know that worth it Sometimes ain't gonna be It.
Speaker 5: Ain't no such thing as pussy worthy. See, this is the thing, when you reduce it down to just pussy. There's no such thing as pussy worthy. So unless a nigg of liking you and he with you, then what are we talking for? Y'all talking a lot of shit about digging pussy, But then you attach an emotion if a nigga fuck with you.
Speaker 1: What was emotional about about social currency?
Speaker 3: I'm just that's that's all.
Speaker 1: But that's high value. Can a bitch be that to your mother? Solf?
Speaker 3: Prus?
Speaker 1: The fuck?
Speaker 4: When the supermodel is literally a flight away and will drop to you, it ain't tricking.
Speaker 5: Me because that means because it's not about the money, right, It's not the money, Because the point is if you fly, bitch, you could fly the baddest bitch from America to Japan. Me fucking the bad Japanese bitch trumps your popular American bitch because it's a.
Speaker 1: Bitch I don't speak English, But that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: So that's how crazy your gang gotta be to bust a bitch that don't speak English when I I'd have been in Japan and fuck the bitch down Japanese. Fine, you can't. Niggas gonna go back nothing, no words. She just knew she wanted to listen.
Speaker 4: That was a less convenient thing because now that I'm no, no, no, what I'm talking about convenience about if a dude wants to, like, if you know you got to do some dinner, is do certain ship, Like it's better to have a bitch around your people, your team, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: That's a vibe that you already fucked with that you you know.
Speaker 5: That don't make sense now that if it's not your bitch, stop white, you cannot and see.
Speaker 1: That these girls know what they're there for three days?
Speaker 3: Why would you have a bitch with you consistently? That's not your bit.
Speaker 1: Because some niggas enjoy spending time.
Speaker 5: That's because they wife and multipole women. So if it's just dick and pussy you gotta player like that if you.
Speaker 1: Start no wife or girl just to enjoy her company.
Speaker 3: She's coming and staying, but she's not leaving.
Speaker 5: Correct because based off based off the show, based off of the show.
Speaker 3: If it's about fucking why are you here an extra dick? You not?
Speaker 1: My girl wants to fucking spend time twice?
Speaker 2: Is he fucking you every day?
Speaker 5: So you so you had a social statues like you talk about these niggas that's on the billboard chart, that's flying the same bitches somewhere when they can have any bitch you in all these countries. You're gonna fly bitch from home when you could literally fucking bitch.
Speaker 4: That don't speaking saying that he wasn't fucking this bitch, but literally I was just on the phone with his dude last week. He was like, oh, are you in town? I'll have to show ball black And that's player.
Speaker 2: I mean, I got flew out to All Star weekends, so this isn't my There's plenty of bitches ready and I got flud out there.
Speaker 1: But he's not flying me out. He's a friend. But he was talking about I'm gonna bring Shorty you met from blah blah blah. I'm like, oh cool.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, you're gonna be here three days and then we're gonna kick it. So come because I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Party trying to get to know where. It ain't about getting into nowhere. The nigga's on tour, he's exhausted, he wants some pussy. He likes her. She cool, she's fun.
Speaker 4: Why not keep sucking the cheo bitch? Why do you have to redo this new ship every night? And what if the pussy is why.
Speaker 3: Not just be in a relationship at that point?
Speaker 5: That's this is I don't even know. Keeps flying the same bitch to multiple towns.
Speaker 2: It is without being in a relationship.
Speaker 1: He got different bitches, but who cares? Why would you not just be with the bitch?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: Why why do you let niggas need to keep fucking these random holes? Like don't you want somebody to make you faster going to bed with your what's the thing?
Speaker 1: We attached a lot of emotional I don't see what I will say.
Speaker 2: It's emotional because as as a woman who engaged in a ton of casual sex. When I think now like I ain't gonna hold you okay, this is coming out after. They're the nigga right now that won't supply himself to our show in DC. Bitch, I'm getting there the day before because me and Bennie like to get there before, and I want to play out. Even though I'm sure we get up sex it could be cool. I don't want to be with that nigga for more than maybe we end.
Speaker 4: Up if we have yet no point made, Bitch, you got confirmed, good duck.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, but that's the thing. Dcday also wants to come.
Speaker 4: Bro, you're absolutely like that point new dick, and I gotta stick with it for two days. You're telling me I got some dick that's already fucking lit. He's fun, and I got to be in DC for two days for our show.
Speaker 1: You'll just be in multiple relationships. If a niggas.
Speaker 3: Flying you multiple towns, Bro, I'm.
Speaker 4: Busy as fuck. My friends are busy as fuck. Like I'm in New York for a few days, I'm in l a few few days.
Speaker 1: You gonna have to fly the fuck. It is what it is. Why the fuck would he do that when his bitch is there.
Speaker 5: I don't you mean to tell me there's no good pussy there, like pussy pussy is like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: So why would he just be with you at that point?
Speaker 4: No niggas can enjoy company with somebody and want to exchange some energy and it doesn't have to be something after.
Speaker 5: So you like this bitch, So you like the girl, You want to fly the same girl multiple towns to.
Speaker 1: Be with him. You want to you're every day and you're not together. Why so then that's the question for a man.
Speaker 2: If a man is going through all of those hoops and spending time with a woman, why.
Speaker 1: Is he not just committee you think he just laying.
Speaker 5: Listen, if a nigga gonna fly you from town to town, if a nigga gotta show here, fly you somewhere. Now, it's different. You talking about putting an effort. He putting in a lot.
Speaker 4: Not like and I'm not trying to say this, I'm actually really curious. So most of my homeworks have probably like a roster of bitches right that they like spending time with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get some new pussy, but for the most part, I know the probably like the top three to five bitches they fuck with. Do you have a talk three to five You're telling me you don't.
Speaker 5: Glasses is different. Glass ain't even with none of this ship no more. No, but I'm saying prime more horrible decisions. So this is prime glasses speaking. This ain't glasses as a grown.
Speaker 2: Up now, as a grown up, as a.
Speaker 3: Grown up, no, not even speaking.
Speaker 2: Of a twenty year old.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about even prime glasses and thirties like this was crazy.
Speaker 1: I was so speak for yourself now, don't speak for yourself. Different.
Speaker 3: That's not a toxic.
Speaker 2: Toxic toxic ads. I'm on tour ass fuck nigga. We don't want to sit here and be held to any sort of accountability and want what they want and want the new ship.
Speaker 1: I'm actually we mature.
Speaker 2: Talk about who the fuck you is right now?
Speaker 4: Are not?
Speaker 1: They just like a roster to me is like, all right, I'm not women, don't care.
Speaker 2: About I don't care about that ship. I want to know about grown as adult, who'd have been a boy to your boy ship? That boys ship?
Speaker 5: Because you're so y'all have to funk all these niggas, y'all to suck all these niggas.
Speaker 1: But if I bitch, I'm a so are y'all girls, that's Fiber Horse have been have been okay longest, but.
Speaker 2: We've talked about the relationships that we've held in our past. Today we're transactional or not. I want to talk to you now though, as someone who yeah, was like, I'm not flying no bitch, I'm afery city.
Speaker 1: I want to lay up with a bitch.
Speaker 2: Do you not like bitches?
Speaker 1: Are you a sexist?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: If you have three or five laying up with three or five bitches, that's soft and it's weak.
Speaker 1: You're sucking that with five or six bitches, you are fucking fun. Maybe I don't like game man, this is christ I'm telling you, why would you lay up with so?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What's your cap?
Speaker 1: How many bits you lay up with your bitch so? And then the rest of the bitches you fucking leave? That's it? Wow, I'm not that damn.
Speaker 2: I think I might be fucking a game bagger.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: You don't lay up with me?
Speaker 5: Why would you lay up with Why would you lay up with your Why?
Speaker 1: Just have people like the fun?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Okay, for example, there's we used to talk about there's a dude that I don't want to be with right now, and you be hitting me with that what you're about to do.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I don't even want to say his name because I don't want to leave. Don't never say I mean like a nickname, but you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: But anyway, name.
Speaker 4: So basically, I know I don't want to be in a relationship with him.
Speaker 1: But we've been fucking for a minute. We don't just fucking. He's out the door, like you.
Speaker 4: Know, we might have dinner together, we might watch the show, we might kick it that night, wake up together.
Speaker 3: Like why you wasting all your lifetime?
Speaker 1: Like how it's one night. I don't want to just but you've wasted this night multiple times. I'm not wasting it at all.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, if you know you don't want to be with him.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed this person.
Speaker 2: Question, why don't I want to be with him?
Speaker 3: If you really enjoys company, you me all the time, so why not be with.
Speaker 4: I think that sexual compatibility has nothing to do with long term compatibility.
Speaker 3: No, you even said you like him.
Speaker 4: I don't think long term would be a good fit. But that don't mean the nigga ain't cool or he's long.
Speaker 3: Term y'all, wol what makes you think long term y'all wouldn't be a good fit.
Speaker 2: I mean the anti kinker.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this is just probably like too deep for this combo.
Speaker 4: But there are certain attributes of my life, for our personalities that just probably would clash in a deeper relationship. However, I don't really do well with like fuck me and get out the door sex, Like just because I'm spending my time with this nigga, it doesn't mean that we need to have like something on the dieted line or something to come after.
Speaker 1: You agree. I spend time with my friends with no expectations after it too, Totally agree.
Speaker 5: It takes a lot to form a bond with no like you got to a cold different type of motherfucker, the form of bond with somebody with no possible opportunity of the future.
Speaker 1: So like, I wish that that's like niggas to me, that's what y'all do.
Speaker 4: All that maybe felt that way like that from what you're saying, because I definitely think in my past i've shared bonds with man i'd be like, damn, you don't want to date.
Speaker 1: However, I do think.
Speaker 4: There's a reality of you can date and it doesn't have to be marriage or relationship at the end of it.
Speaker 1: I think you can enjoy people. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think so while I understand the thought, right, but the reality is it's not like this.
Speaker 3: It's so much you only have to give as a human being.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you. I don't see a ring. I don't know how many kids you have, but as a woman who does not, literally, my end goal isn't oh my god, I want marriage, nor do I want motherhood. But I'm in a space where I want to date and I want to have a partnership or hold space with another person. If you're sitting here saying no, the.
Speaker 1: End goal, the end goal is, I'm not saying that's the goal, okay.
Speaker 2: So then what what does that look like in dating? When your in goal is not what we've been conditioned to believe as being marriage, being wifey, being mother If those things aren't there, if you're dating someone and those things aren't with you, again, I don't see a ring. Don't know how many kids you have. I assume a lot since you was out of here fucking bitches and every other city. But so then, right now, not married, no kids. As a man, at whatever age you are, What then, would be your end goal to really form a relationship with someone that has substance?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you mean?
Speaker 3: What's the end? It's not I don't have I don't have that.
Speaker 1: You just question about how we don't.
Speaker 5: We don't share me and you don't share the same sentiments, right, right, one, I was always looking to meet the right person.
Speaker 1: Okay, the right person would make you change your mind on the things.
Speaker 3: She shares my mind.
Speaker 5: I never had a different mind, Okay, So that's why I didn't waste a lot of people time, like, I'm not gonna I don't agree with the sentiments of.
Speaker 4: That might be the best thing you've said today, all these things together.
Speaker 2: Anything what you were saying, I'm.
Speaker 5: Just saying all of the things stacked together will make sense later, right. But what I'm saying is, what I'm saying is that it was never like I was in a space where it's like, oh I didn't really want to be with nobody.
Speaker 3: It was just I was in the world dealing with y'all.
Speaker 1: So the right person too.
Speaker 4: However, I'm not going to say, because this man may not be husband material, that I'm going to completely make my life lonely and I can't.
Speaker 1: Obviously you have a roster. I mean no, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm saying if you have multiple guys you're dating, right, because this is kind of the podcast, right, And why have this guy that you have no interest in?
Speaker 3: That was the one thing that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be.
Speaker 4: For one, I don't think that every time I have sex with someone, if there's no future there, I have to cut it. And for me, I don't really like empty sex. So it's very difficult for me to go out and just be like that. Nigga's fine, I'm a fucking to night. I need some interest. I ain't doing that in the moment.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're kind of fooling yourself, Like you you're kind of living in a space where it's like I liking but I'm not gonna fuck with him.
Speaker 1: So this makes it open. Why would that mean we're fooling ourselves. We're actually aware of acknowledging that this is not a person that in a relationship.
Speaker 2: To be fair, things are different in a romantic relationship than it is just a sexual relationship. Like there's like there's a person I've been fucking for nine years. I talk about them on the pod, No no, And when I tell you, in the very beginning ages of this podcast, it was like, you want.
Speaker 1: To be with him? And I was like, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: The way we interact outside of the bedroom, his lifestyle, my lifestyle. I never thought it would make for a healthy relationship. But sexually we have a bond, we have a connection, and it's great and I want that.
Speaker 1: I actually want it forever.
Speaker 2: It's like crack literally, but I don't want a relationship with that man. It's like and so I wouldn't say it's like Craig.
Speaker 1: I want like, I.
Speaker 4: Know, I get some crack dick. I'm gonna start looking past some ship. He got one leg, he got all.
Speaker 3: I said, go ahead, finished telling me, So nine years you fucking but you don't want.
Speaker 1: To be there?
Speaker 2: Yes, And so to me, I.
Speaker 1: Will you want to be with him? Thinking all agree with Weezy.
Speaker 2: I'll agree with Weezy in the fact that this is a relationship that I've acknowledged. I know where it's at. We have this type of friendship. We don't need another. I think that even we've.
Speaker 1: Out of you try. No, I know we've spent nine years around here.
Speaker 4: I'm actually like really confused that you don't have or maybe you do, but like you kind of realized that wasn't a fit for you.
Speaker 1: But like women that you just fuck that you enjoy spending time with, that's.
Speaker 5: It's not that because if I don't want to be with you and I'm fucking you, you know what I mean, No matter how I can't enjoy that much of your time.
Speaker 1: That's a really like inter self aware thing to say.
Speaker 5: That's pretty I'm sober all the time. I never drank, I never smoked. I'm always aware of everything going on. So what I try my best is if I wouldn't fuck with you, you know what I mean, I'm not gonna keep fucking, which we've talked about.
Speaker 1: I need to be around people because girls that just want to dick from you, because I'm sure that's happening, that's just out. Oh that's out. If a woman just wants to fuck you, that's just out.
Speaker 5: She's not gonna get no play. Why I just you learn the hard way. I mean, there's nothing there because don't nobody just want to dig from you?
Speaker 4: That I feel like this is almost something like a lot of these views are conflicting because.
Speaker 3: They're not you just you're just not seeing where they line up at.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So if I meet somebody out of town, right, I'm not going to meet nobody. I just do l A.
Speaker 5: This is this is an l A Nigga thing. You really feel confident. So we attract women that just sound a little more arrogant, but it's true. They got the same bring exactly. So we New York and l A niggas are really you know, we're arrogant. So we could go in Japan and I know I'm gonna get a bitch. I don't gotta try.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: It's not no effort, like I'm gonna sit right there and I'm a chilling.
Speaker 1: Front a woman. But they can't just want because I see what it is.
Speaker 2: There's not a level of a he's fucking bitches when he's on the road. He said, he's not flying out.
Speaker 1: You just want to be one of them.
Speaker 2: He's probably not having multiple times with the same woman. Secondly, I think that if you're arrogant, if you're confident, the idea that a woman is using you for just the thing that's between your legs bothers a fucking man to the court where it's like that you're not gonna come here and get what you want out of me, because I run this, I'm in charge, and I think and there's a level of arrogance.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I hope you wouldn't let a god just use you for I mean, to be honest, No, I'm saying, so that's why you should be like, no, if a nigga's flying you, like let's say, if it's a nigg on tour and he's in La, he called you fly you l a Minnesota.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But to be fair, we talk we've talked about this as well when women are pop on flights. I've been the person, maybe not both of us, I know I've been the person to sit here and say, if you hop on a flight, if a man wants to fly you out, he's expecting pussy hairs down. And so to be very clear, if you're saying that a woman should demand more, you know, if a man is paying for a flight, you are expected to fuck him. So I will say, then I understand bye bye by that sentiment what you're saying, and so he said fuck that. I ain't even gonna sit here and have a bitch be expected to fuck me because I'm flying her out. I'm gonna be in a city I got, I got swag. I ain't even got to speak the language of these bitches, and I'm gonna get pussy.
Speaker 1: Want the uh.
Speaker 4: Like for example, I was in San Francisco for our show and there was a dude that I didn't work out with who was living in LA But I knew he moved there for work.
Speaker 1: I just was in the mood.
Speaker 4: We didn't fuck for male company or even attention, right like spending time. I'm not going to move to like go trolling for Dick. So I'm like, hey, I'm in town, Let's have dinner. I'm enjoying his time. I would not want, but like you never wanted the company of most.
Speaker 1: Players ship because you get what you want. In New York, I would call.
Speaker 3: I would call the New York like pying glasses.
Speaker 2: York give him.
Speaker 1: He definitely did I feel sleep. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So like if he's saying it's player ship is because at the end of the day, you got what you want, which I think if we see here and listen to really what he's saying, he gets what he wants out of relationships and that's where he's comfortable. A woman is not going to get anything more because he's confusing them.
Speaker 1: I don't want to mislead him that.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to mislead him, which I got, which I respect that very much, which he doesn't want to mislead him. But also because he's arrogant, he don't want to feel used that he's showing up for the pleasure of someone else when he really.
Speaker 1: She's going to take me. Before you get this to the head, I'm weak.
Speaker 2: Glasses.
Speaker 1: I do want you to help us with our home mail.
Speaker 2: Is God damn, we didn't flipped in and out of everything, and there are questions for this one. So I want you to help us with this. Hey, ladies, I'm a previous homemailer. You read my last mail on the Daniel Saint episode, the email homemail. If you want to send it in a homemail, please send it to Horrible Decisions at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Got wholemail dot com. You need to start that hoolemail dot commail dot com.
Speaker 2: Listen, we get a lot of it.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: So this this particular homemailer said that we read her email on Daniel st episode, which I want to say was last year, I was the one with the bisexual, drug addicted boyfriend. Quick update, quick update that relationship end it horribly shocker lol. And now he's having a baby with a white woman.
Speaker 1: Yay for them. So here's my plot twist.
Speaker 2: Since then, over the past two years, I have found my place in the fetish community.
Speaker 1: Men pay me to let them play with my and tickle me.
Speaker 2: It's a nice little side gig that has allowed me to put money aside that I was able to use to start my own small business a few months ago. And now I'm in the process of buying my first home. Now here comes the tricky part. Off the feet, I met a new guy. He's actually great on paper and off, and I think we might end up making it official before the holidays. The problem is he has no idea that I have this other life which I have continued to live while we've been non exclusively dating. Here are my questions. When do I tell him Two how much of his opinion do I take into consideration if he isn't supportive. Three if he isn't supportive, do I tell him that he needs to make up for the lost income? As in, she'll she'll be in a place where she decides to leave this to be with him.
Speaker 1: That was what number?
Speaker 2: That was three. I don't mind stopping altogether, but I'm not ready to give up the extra income while I'm getting my business off the ground and buying a home. I would say it would be a help the next six months tops. However, I also don't want to lose him over something. I know all stop doing one day help as always. Thank you, ladies for all that you do, and can't wait to see you soon. Signed a conflicted three. You ain't about to take me out the strip club with no job, Okay, so you answered the number three? Number three? Is you gonna keep doing what you're doing because it's extra money? And if you not go make up for it, I'm gonna still keep doing it.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget Hospital Dick. Only man I ever been in love with like that. That's the only man like that, the one who left us with a lot of niggas.
Speaker 3: No I say that, y'all talk like y'all ain't really been in love.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely the best thing in the world. When I was in love with him, I was.
Speaker 3: Hospital man, Hospital Dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I flip my hair like that. I didn't get put in the hospital.
Speaker 4: Another bitch did so Anyway, basically, we had a conversation about my TV show, Sex Cells, and I remember thinking like, yo, by season two, like I want to be pregnant da and he was like no, right, like that's not gonna happen. I'm like, well, I'm signing a contract on to do more seasons, like it's literally in there by the way, season three streaming now a few TV uh literally this was before.
Speaker 1: Season won even happened.
Speaker 4: And he said that's not happening, like I don't want you doing this while you know you're carrying my seat, Like are you crazy? And I remember thinking like okay, so I can't make a hundred grand from this ship, but you gonna do what replace it?
Speaker 1: Like nigga, I'm building a fucking life for myself. Horror over. This is how he knew me when I walked into the place that we met, Like, literally, this is my brand, So what are you gonna do to replace it? And I'm not selling my feet or stripping in the club, But like, I can't imagine if she's selling her fitting getting tickled.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm saying, like I think about the strip club a lot, because that's normally a job where we hear men want to stop women. I could not imagine a man telling me to stop my job with no replacement and trust me as somebody wants.
Speaker 2: To be fair for this specific person. This is extra income. This is extra income that just.
Speaker 1: Brought a house from it.
Speaker 2: Well, she's she's working on buying a house, but this is the extra income. She's literally saying, this is extra income. I don't want to lose now because I want to buy out.
Speaker 1: I don't care she has another job.
Speaker 2: She has another job, but this is extra income that is essentially considered sex work and likes the man.
Speaker 1: Not let that nigga stop you. I would love you.
Speaker 2: I would love to hear your thoughts glasses because wow, your thoughts.
Speaker 1: She's selling she is No, she's a sex work, yes, but there are layers and levels to this.
Speaker 2: She is not being penetrated or going out as a street walker.
Speaker 3: Like and we shouldn't have the heart.
Speaker 1: There shouldn't be a she's well, I mean.
Speaker 5: Because like, let's say men are rubbing dick against her feet. Is she a prostitute?
Speaker 4: I think if he comes into meeting clients, that could be like I could see maybe someone being.
Speaker 1: But for a photo.
Speaker 4: Let me see what it says she doing with no face, no case, nigga, get over it or like come up with the money.
Speaker 3: Well, that's my point.
Speaker 5: So I would like to believe that it's not just emailing feet like, because if it's just emailing feats, she shouldn't tell she.
Speaker 2: Said, men pay me, wait where we go?
Speaker 1: Here we go, not photos.
Speaker 2: Men pay me to let them play with my feet and the Okay, wait, this is an in person thing. This is not photos that may be further than only fans. This is the in person I still have my strip club theory though. There's what I'm talk to me.
Speaker 4: When you're interacting with other people, I can understand somebody getting uncomfortable. For example, with this podcast, I don't feel like I have to touch anybody. I don't have to do anything. So if you don't even talking about sex, get over it. If I have to show up somewhere, if my safety could be put at risk, if you're uncomfortable knowing that there's an in person meetup, Yes, somebody's allowed to have a say and when whether they can handle this like a hierarchy to again, no, but like I do think interaction in person is like here.
Speaker 5: But it's not just I don't think men's whole fear of strip clubs is dangerous, right, danger Well, what you.
Speaker 1: Said is the attention though you're different man, and how they see your seeing your woman. Right.
Speaker 5: So that's why somebody could be with you and be on you and be like, I don't want you talk about all the niggas you fucked on his podcast, because he's going to introduce you to his friends as this girl, and it's like you just this big old whore.
Speaker 1: It just glasses.
Speaker 2: We're gonna run down the list. We're gonna run down the list. Her questions are when should she tell him? At what point should she tell him that she's engaging in sex work for us?
Speaker 1: Talking? How long a year?
Speaker 3: It doesn't say she should have first told him, She should.
Speaker 1: Have said it immediately.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if they're talking now and she's really starting to like him, do you think it's too late for her to tell him?
Speaker 1: Oh, it ain't too late.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, you know he's gonna have some kickback with you being a prostitute meet clients.
Speaker 2: He's about to see why he changed so easy this is to you, how much of his opinion should he take into consideration if he's not supportive?
Speaker 1: Is that her means? This is if he's not supportive, she has.
Speaker 2: Continued to live while they've been non exclusively dating. So they're just dating right now.
Speaker 1: So that Nigga don't want to be with you, but you want to be with him.
Speaker 4: Nigg he gonna help try to blame you and say, oh, but you do the foot thing.
Speaker 1: That's why I can't be.
Speaker 2: What you have to see in a.
Speaker 1: Year that Nigga would have been with you.
Speaker 2: Now here's my question then to both of you. The last question was if he isn't supportive, should she tell him that she would stop if he makes up for the lost income. He's not even your man, Okay.
Speaker 3: But that's the point. I think that she wants to be. She knows he's about to ask.
Speaker 4: I'll say this though, I do think that there's some compromise in a relationship where like, if I was seeing someone that I really cared about and they didn't want me to do something or maybe felt like that hindered us from a relationship, I would consider stopping if it was something like that.
Speaker 1: But that ain't the reason.
Speaker 4: But just if it's been let's just say a year, and he still ain't with you, and then he found out about these.
Speaker 2: Fees, or she could just continue to be in this situationship because she said she would only be doing this for six months. Tips she wants to get the house, she wants to do those things.
Speaker 1: It's giving a stripper.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's fine. I think it's fine. You got if you got time, you gotta sign frame, and you want to buy his house, and you want to save a certain amount of money because you plan to get out of this lifestyle and you're saying you have a date to get out. You could also just remain dating this man without letting him know everything out the gate, especially if this is a lifestyle that you choose to leave. T I don't go into and being like, yeah, I used to have a sugar daddy, he helped me through college, he used I used to have sex for money. That's not that's not. I feel like that you have to tell you anybody. So if you feel like you're about to get out, I genuinely think that.
Speaker 4: Jairo I know you about to get out, Like she's trapping them feet.
Speaker 1: Noo get out.
Speaker 3: I agree, sometimes people are a bit too forthcoming.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 4: I got a homegirl, I'm right, And she said, listen once this baby come like, you can't be trapping no more.
Speaker 1: I know that's why.
Speaker 2: He was like, that's getting BMF all day.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna wait for me while I'm taking, like figuring out a job. Are you gonna hold us down? Well, I'm getting a job. And she was like, we talked about it. This was a minute ago, but I remember her being like, fuck no, he's a grown ass man. And I'm like, bro, he's a grown ass nigga that's been selling cocaine for I mean, he's thirty five.
Speaker 1: Like, how could you say no, I ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: Hold you, Lise. He's selling coke. I know, homegirl dating the nigga that was selling weed, and he's got damn dispensaries, just sucking up his business.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, bitch was a nigga.
Speaker 2: Eleven years ago.
Speaker 1: We're gonna dropped that nigga. The market price for this weed is crazy, now, you know what?
Speaker 5: She shouldn't say nothing, Just chill out, get your little money, get out of it, don't tell point is like.
Speaker 1: For real, I told her she should be helping that nigga if she really wants them to get another job.
Speaker 4: You met him selling coke and you was cool with that ship. We was popping bottle bit and how you not?
Speaker 5: I'm not mad? She right, She right for saying what she's saying. And he's supposed to feel I was supposed to feel. I mean again, sometimes we get too deep, like I was just saying to you, Sometimes we get too deep into the ship and we be so far in and we get fucked up because we go too far. Like there's no way if if you don't want a nigga that sail cocaine, why is you sucking a nigga that?
Speaker 2: And if you don't want to if you don't want a sex worker, if you don't want a nigga that.
Speaker 5: Just drop them and don't call them. But all right, all right, but that's my point, Like you got like, and I agree with you. Niggas, she'd have made a baby your bad, just like these will find these strippers and then try to pull him off the club.
Speaker 3: Bro, why did you keep sucking this bitch? Flying her the country?
Speaker 2: Right classes alone? You have a lot to say. Where can the people tune into you. What do you have going on?
Speaker 5: Because you have your podcast about feel this is positive advice for people.
Speaker 2: You know, I told you he is a part of.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I just don't shoot Mine is all audio. It's all audio. Yeah, No Seller's podcast. It's really good. It's fun, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: What's it about. We try to explore life, the darkest parts of it.
Speaker 5: And I give you a flash like to help you see like I was doing for y'all, just showing you how.
Speaker 1: No, like showing you how.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that. So no Sealers podcast every Tuesday. I heart for me. I just dropped a new album, family, you know what I mean. I just dropped Cancel these nuts. It's a mass. It's a song when.
Speaker 1: Called miss California.
Speaker 2: Everyone, so a lot of my my team is here today. But when I DZ nuts everything, so cancel D's nuts. I know.
Speaker 3: That's mister California.
Speaker 5: That celebrates the fact that when I used to travel and have holes in different cities, that was my thing.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I wouldn't have to fly him anywhere because they would be there.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I got a random question that just came out. Mind uh.
Speaker 4: I was on YouTube trying to make an outline for Mandy and I just thinking about all the red pill content for people that don't know what that means. It's basically just like you got to get better. So there's a lot of like where to meet a man?
Speaker 1: Content? And the man that content comes from? No men? So is a man that's lived some life? You live in la. Where would you suggest.
Speaker 4: Women to go out and meet somebody? How can these girls step out into the world.
Speaker 3: Do they really like to meet dick or to meet a man?
Speaker 1: A man? A man when money see.
Speaker 2: Love that and good looking?
Speaker 5: If I had if I had a daughter, ride a daughter and she was twenty, and I'll say, well, she about to say church no, no, because.
Speaker 2: Them niggas in church be oh my, they be satan bitch.
Speaker 1: You know what you good?
Speaker 2: Question right?
Speaker 1: Look at you, yump. You about to bring it back to no ceilings.
Speaker 5: Because it gets crazy, right the more you think about it, it's like it's where would I tell you to find a nigga?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: That is what it's given.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna happen because it's that's what it's given. Yeah, like me and they mature like we mature at our own time.
Speaker 2: Y'all mature at one hundred. I was just with a fifty year old and not mature. So what we doing?
Speaker 3: Why would you mature when there's people?
Speaker 5: Okay, if pussy is why mature? Why would you mature? With pussy is so easy? This I could pussy is so low. You can just fly me somewhere and get pussy, which he said, that's why he doesn't do it. Why would you sure? What's the point of matraun with pussy is so convenient.
Speaker 4: Because you probably want more from that, like a relationship.
Speaker 1: You want something fulfilling. I keep it.
Speaker 4: Episode is the clip why the most successful people in the world, excuse me, successful men in the world are married. It's actually the all, but that marriage literally brings not only stability, but a different outlook on the type of life that you should be living. For example, one of my homeboys, who makes crazy amount of money, told me that marriage taught him that investment was a real thing. He said that he was having so many experiences with women that had nothing to do with building, and that marriage taught him that life was worth.
Speaker 3: Was investing time into. Too many people.
Speaker 1: Boo just fucking hole.
Speaker 2: But not only that, I will also say in terms of men the same way that there's about you the same when this value of being called a wife. Men, when they become successful, it's almost shunned upon for them to be single. So it's the same thing. Damn, I finally made it out and got some money.
Speaker 5: Let me think, I think all this shit got to be personal motivation. And I think the person I am today is because who I want to be. So the person who I was is because that's the person I was. Even then, if I was looking for a wife, it'd probably be different versus now where you know what I mean, I found a person in it as simple as that. It's just simple. It's not deep. I'm everybody who I'm the person I want to be. So I'm not on anybody else's clock. I wasn't on those girls clocks when I'm in Japan. I didn't shut them out. I thought they could have been somebody. No, no, I'm saying this is a perfect.
Speaker 2: Still remember her.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: You don't want to admit.
Speaker 1: It's Japan everything.
Speaker 5: Listen, I don't have a ton of horrible sexual experiences. Okay, so I don't have Like what y'all, I don't have a dick out of aachina.
Speaker 1: I have a You know what I mean? Is he gonna know every time.
Speaker 3: You feel me like you going back? You're like ninety eight out of one hundred.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, like I really can't say him. I hate him. I know, I know it's not fair. It's there. You can get there. Yeah, no advice to get women at all. Don't get a nigga. You won't push this stock.
Speaker 5: You know what my advice would be, stop putting out till you get married.
Speaker 1: Make somebody marry. You can get the pus got need to.
Speaker 3: That's the That's the greatest advice I give you.
Speaker 1: Give me a pushy away. That's the greatest advice I got.
Speaker 4: Hug.
Speaker 2: You know what, y'all Glasses malone, y'all, No cealings.
Speaker 5: Podcast and nuts or go to the cripstore dot com and coffee.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, no, go to the crippstore dot com.
Speaker 5: Get the new album Castile these nuts and I'm going to get them on no ceilings, So y'all, make y'all check that out.
Speaker 2: And also, y'all look out this. So he had me a little.
Speaker 5: Cassette the USB p what this Yeah, this is really clever. I Finals cassettes, casett USB CDs. Support the real man, fuck.
Speaker 1: The fake, Support the real, Fuck the fake. That's what you said. Boom.
Speaker 2: Y'all make sure y'all support us at Horrible Decisions. We are on Patreon. That's where you can subscribe it bonus content and you know what, if you want to hear our thoughts on this pod, we might talk hell u shit about glasses alone over there, So go on over to you Patreon, going over to patreon dot com. Backlash of Horror Decisions, y'all support us. This has been yet another episode of Decisions th