Speaker 1: Welcome back to good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and I'm Nila, and it is Wednesday, house, Happy motherfucking hump day, bitches, the best day of the week. It's Monday's over. We're halfway in, We're almost the weekend. I feel like Wednesday is a good day. It is. I think America officially got rid of Friday as a workday, so it's good.
Speaker 1: Nay, yeah, it's recent.
Speaker 2: It's been cycling out for some time.
Speaker 1: Are people not working on Fridays so you get fourday weekends?
Speaker 2: Mostly not in la I think students don't take class on Friday. We don't get forty we don't get Forday weekends. The well we I mean, are we supposed to give our people for day?
Speaker 1: Whoever's listening to shut out, don't return, turn it off now you don't get Friday off.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe that's just like a personal belief that i've I've I've adapted. I don't know if it's actually cycling out. I'm sorry for anyone. Everyone's pissed going to work like, I don't know why I'm working Fridays.
Speaker 1: You guys, we're in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeehaw haw you know, every time I'm in a southern city, I like to use my accent.
Speaker 1: You're really good at that.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite every time, you know what. And this week I deliberately left all my cowgirl boots at home.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is very rare. It's a very rare occurrence. I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, can I go to a southern city with no cowboy boots?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: You know why, because we need to buy some.
Speaker 2: Hats, may babe, we buy shoes and hats here. Oh yes, gram time, yes, yes, yes. Anyway, we have a very very very special guest here today with us, a long time coming. Second, her second time on the show. The first time was during COVID. Yeah, during COVID it was fucking deep. Twenty twenty. We had her on for Money March, Money March, Money March. Oh my god, that was such a great month. That was a good month. And your episode, well, let me let's introduce her. We have the beautiful, amazing Loose Warrior. Thank you so much for coming on our show. Louise is an intuitive, she's a wealth generator, she's a mama, just an overall bad beach.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your episode with us during Money March was so amazing. We had such an amazing response, So many people were so happy to be introduced to you.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of our listeners have.
Speaker 2: Taken your course now and are hopefully making lots of money in the stock market and beyond.
Speaker 4: So thank you, yeah, thank you so much for having me and coming into the space and bringing all your divine energy. I feel held like the So yeah, I appreciate you all having me again and being here in Texas.
Speaker 2: Of course, after we got off the interview, I was like, I want to meet her in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We've been like trying to make this happen for a while. We're like, we will get to Texas somehow, we'll see her in human I know, I was plotting it since the day we got off that call. I'm like, we're going to see her. Thank you for letting us come to your home and do this, and you know, having us in and you know, we're like, you know, we like to stalk and get in people's faces. We're going to make you our best friend. It's the last thing we do. What's what's been up, what's changed, What's what's new Since we last talked to you, It's been like two years.
Speaker 4: It has, it has the the you know, the the conversation surrounding money is really growing.
Speaker 1: It's it's taking off. I landed a book deal. Yeah, so that's cool. We just turned in the last chapter on Friday. Got you girl. That's a big undertaking.
Speaker 4: It's like giving birth to a baby. Yes, And so that that's been going on, and then we are currently in negotiations to launch a podcast pertaining to money and the stock market and just embracing that. So yeah, it's been really busy. You know, it's been going really good. We are in a really interesting time since the last time we spoke, we were like thriving there was in terms of the economy and just where we were there was so much money that was being funneled in. And so right now what we're seeing is just a little bit of a pullback of that. It's like going inward resetting. Yeah, so you know, it's like navigating all of the outward things that I'm being called to do, but also navigating how I feel like the economy and we're just having like this massive reset right now with the.
Speaker 1: Recession and inflation and all of those things.
Speaker 2: I think people too are just I think one thing COVID did in general was to make people just have more toon over everything in their life, including finances and like really understanding what am I spending my money on, and like how can I make more money from home?
Speaker 1: And how can I like not have to.
Speaker 2: Work so hard like every single day, and like make this economy work for me? And I know your courses like are transformational, especially for women of color to learn that and like really feel empowered in that space and know that it's not just like a white person's ballgame, and like you can do this too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 4: I really feel like the energy of money is really calling out for divine energy. Like I just really feel like money is really asking bipock feminine energy take take me. Like I'm ready to be, you know, maneuvered and manipulated by you. I'm ready to be held by you. I'm ready to be redistributed by you. And I think we're really getting a sense of that as we're starting to see this entire you know, part of the economy.
Speaker 1: Just descend lives.
Speaker 4: And yeah, like you said, like be in our power, and I'm with you. I think we have Fridays back that's happening.
Speaker 2: I love that, you know, I think we manifested loose even in twenty twenty, because we like someone we really wanted, like a witch who also knew about wealth, and like that is a very interesting combination to request from the universe. And literally that day we got her, and that day we recorded with her, literally and like you know, we manifest shit really, you know, like easily. But I think it's very interesting because when you say, like money is calling for like the divine energy and like the feminine energy to be held, it's it's interesting because I do feel like women are in this time or we're taking our power back and standing in our power and like healing rapidly and like coming together to each other, and there's an awakening happening, and we don't really hear a lot of people talk about like women and money and like the relationship with money and the energy you have with it and how much that really affects how much you make and how much you avoid it subconsciously, and like, you know, we've all grown very much since since, you know, it's like this a rapid growth that's happening. I think because we are becoming more in tune with ourselves and becoming more empowered, like money is coming to us more easily, And I didn't realize until recently, like how much of a like the energy I have with money, Like how uncomfortable I am with it, Like I've literally had to say so many times, like you're safe, You're good, like you don't have to like you don't have to fear, and like this this like energy that comes up in my soul about it is so it is so interesting, and I think that we don't pay enough attention to that energy and how that like really can stifle how easily it comes to you. So like, thank you for talking about that and shedding light on that, because I think that you know, as like women and like intuitive, witchy women, it's important to pay attention to that so that we can leverage it more to us without you know, avoiding ink and being afraid of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know something really powerful that you just kind of brought up. I did this really amazing exercise with money. I just held cash one hundred dollars in ones, just so I could see like the volume of it, and I had an intimate conversation with it that was guided by another woman that practices this, and I had to like look within and see how I felt towards money, and it was so interesting what began to transpire. One of the things that came up was like it was wrapped up, you know how it comes in the paper, and I didn't want to open it, like it was like I felt restricted from opening it and letting it loose.
Speaker 1: And then when I finally got to do that, I started to feel really angry, like really angry.
Speaker 4: And I started to yell at the money and like tell the money like why haven't.
Speaker 1: You been there for me when I needed you? Where have you been in?
Speaker 4: What about this time? And when my car broke down? And you know, like just I just went through a series of events and I realized how that was really transpiring with money itself.
Speaker 1: I was angry. I started to throw the money all over the room. It got crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm like pissed, and you know, the woman that was guiding me said, now, who in your life do you feel this same way with?
Speaker 1: Who do you not have access to? Who are you not supported by? And I was like my mother, you know, my mother.
Speaker 4: And interestingly enough, when I started to really make money, like when I started to see so just so we can't point of reference. I went from one year making fifteen to seventeen thousand in profits for my business, to the next making two around two hundred and thirty, to the next year making six hundred thousand. So I saw money come at me rapidly, like month over month, just like come like sweep in. When that pivoted, I had a big breakthrough in the relationship with my mom. We repaired our relationship, we started communicating, So it was.
Speaker 1: Like mirroring money was mirroring the relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you made me think of the quest, you know, Michelle my body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I think with that, you know, I think it's important to see how we feel about money intimately in that way and then where in our childhood is that reflected, because everything is just tied to.
Speaker 2: Of course, I mean I think about like like reflect I mean, I think we talked about this on the last episode that we did with you. It's like the fear that people have around money and like the unlearning that we have to do around it. Because I know, even for me, this is something that I've worked on more and more this year. Is like not saying, oh I can't I can't afford that. I can't do that now, like I'll get the cheaper one. Like I've been like really indulging in the things that I want, and it feels and it's helping me learn, Like why am I cheapening myself? Why am I of obviously yes, within reason of like what I can afford. But if I can afford it, why would I buy the other thing that I don't really want? Because I feel like that this thing is going to like put me in another it's going to make me in a deficit of some sort or I don't deserve it, you know, or like maybe later.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think that when we really start to expand in that way, like when we make room for luxury and we make room for things that are higher quality and just better for ourselves overall, the universe always yields.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you like always since I've been spoiling myself, like other things have been in my way. Yeah, And I think about like where I've really thought about like when did this? Where did my fear and money come from? Like what was the moment in my life? And it definitely was my childhood. I remember there was a time like when my mom was going through a really difficult time, and I was going to a really prestigious school, and I was in school with like a lot of wealthy white people, and I wanted like I was like, Mom, I want this, I want that. Because I had no concept of money, I was like, I want this. Kate's Kate's spade bag, Like what the fuck did I knew Kate spade bag?
Speaker 1: Everyone else has?
Speaker 2: My mom?
Speaker 1: Like this is school was nuts.
Speaker 2: But these girls were wearing tierras tiaras to school and.
Speaker 1: It was like a sweet six Do you remember that face? I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: It feels like a little dainty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was a little tr like why, like everyone's a princess? I don't know.
Speaker 2: But and there were these things that I was asking for, and I remember she was like, Erica, we can't afford it. And I'd never heard her say I can't afford it, like and I and I like saw like the fear in her too, and like the pain of her having to tell me that, and I immediately got scared, like I started thinking, like it's a are we gonna be able to.
Speaker 1: Live in this house anymore?
Speaker 2: She didn't even say all that, but immediately I just went into like fear mode. Around money, and because of that, I became like throughout that that moment and like the moments after that, I became cheap.
Speaker 1: And now even my mom.
Speaker 2: Always says, AKA, you're so cheap, you know, And I'm like, well, it was that moment when I was nine and you said that, yeah, we could afforded the games paid bag. I'm traized, Oh my god, this sounds like for sure Valley Girl problems. But no, but that really was a defining moment for me. And I realized that when I pinpoint that moment, like, well, that was the moment that really I became aware of money and like being in a deficit of it. And so because of that, I always felt like I had to save. I had to like I couldn't do this, like that's not that important. I'd rather spend money here. And so you know, people listening, I encourage you to kind of if you are in that deficit mindset money mindset around money, like think about one was like that point in your childhood that like something shifted for you because children were young, like we don't really have a concept of like your life is being paid for. I always say, like my daughter's like my brokest like roommate she's and it's like you don't want them to have a concept of money and you don't want them to be like I realized them. I'm like, can you Like you're asking for so much stuff, but I'm like, also demand what the fuck you want? You know, like yeah, you just like if you think you deserve something. I'm having to unlearn that as an adult, like yeah, I fucking deserve it, and I want and I'll have it, you know what I mean, because I've grew up and it's like you don't need that, you don't need that, Like that's too much. And so now I'm having so constantly like I literally hate throwing shit away. I will bring all the food home from the table, I will throw it away three days later because no one's eating that shit. Sometimes I eat it, but it's just like like not having enough, you know, Like like I see how I see how like I feel about things leaving, and I'm like, bitch.
Speaker 1: You know I always make fun of her whatever at the dinner tab.
Speaker 2: We were at the dinner table the other night we're leaving, we're leaving town, and we're leaving town that night, and we had so much food left over and the guy was like, do you wanted to go box? And I could see her like and I was like, no, we don't shoot. I was like, was that hard for you? She's like yes, because you know, my family's like someone's starving. Someone can use this even so much now, like I just bought an expensive pair of shoes or because we're telling me buy expensive foot she was wrong time. I'm like, it's like the first time it's spent one thousand dollars. Yeah, I love that. I'm going to buy him, Like you know, I'm bitch, you're thirty four years old. But it's just it's interesting, like not even you know, like not feeling like you need it, but like if you want it, and like just navigating between that space and even feeling guilty about it, feeling guilty about my success, like bitch, I've worked for this, but feeling like I have been in a space where I didn't have it and like people didn't support me and I didn't have you know what I mean, Like I really didn't have shit, And so now I can understand not being able to figure it out because it wasn't that long ago. I was figuring some shit out recently, we had somebody who is a listener of the show who I kind of became cool with, like, come at us about like the price of our retreat, and it was very unsolicited, and she suggested that, like, our demographic is single moms and they can't afford that right now, and a it made me feel bad and be was like it was not productive, and see, it's fucking wrong. Our retreat is cheap because we want people to come and afford it, and we work really fucking hard and it's like one of a kind, life changing, fucking experience and bitch, you've never been, so you wouldn't know what to compare it to anyway. But it also was like and also you don't know what our women are doing, and like women single moms are figuring shit out every fucking day. Hence, bitch me the business, you know what I mean? Like and you and I was just like, how dare you like come at us? But also how dare you like suggest that everybody's around like struggling, and you know, like obviously it was probably a projection in ways, and but I just like, I think as we grow, there's always going to be this like you know, like this like you're leaving people behind type shit, but it's like we all are trying to grow, Like that should be the mission for everyone, and it shouldn't be uncomfortable to like want that and like want your sister and your brother and your friends to like level up too. So it is interesting, just like the relationship I think from childhood examining that and also how you talk. I've while you were talking about this and talking about your childhood too, I was thinking about how I've only recently really started to like unlearn the ways I talk about money, and thinking about how I've already talked about money with my daughter and the things that she's heard me say are like no, we can't get that right now, or like know and like how it's my duty now to like make sure that I'm not passing on my traumas around money to her.
Speaker 4: I think definitely, And I think it's also not only what we say, but I think it's also a lot of how we're behaving, like just the energy and the thoughts that we have. I think it's great that you're picking up on, like you're parenting yourself. You're moving through like I feel this scarcity when I'm at the dinner table, like catching yourself.
Speaker 1: In those moments, I think is so important.
Speaker 4: The ability to be able to step out of ourselves and reflect this is where I need to work on, I think is a really crucial part of also showing that behavior to our children, whether we're saying.
Speaker 1: It out loud or not.
Speaker 4: I've watched my son grow up in a completely different way reflecting the way I feel about money now. Granted I still have scarcity, I still have money wounds, money traumas that I'm working through, but I'm nowhere near the teen mom that I was with my daughter. So I can see the stark difference in like her traumas where I'm like, fuck as me, I did that, And then I can see, you know, the difference with my son where he's more in a space of abundance, and you know, that contrast also makes me feel guilty like that, why didn't I learn faster for my daughter?
Speaker 2: Etc.
Speaker 4: But what I've learned with my son is that it's mostly what I'm not saying that he's picking up on versus what I am saying. So I think, yes, obviously, you know, it's important for us to be conscious mothers about how we're talking about money and displaying our relationship. But I think a lot of it is what we're internalizing as well. That's crucial. I've seen my son has he was I'm gonna tell you this really quick story, but he was three years old and he's watching this wrestling movie for kids and the someone comes in to rob a diner. All the kids are at the diner and the kids run under the table to hide, and the man pretends to have a gun under his shirt and it's like holding up the register, and he gets so emotional, pauses the movie and I'm like, what's wrong. He's like, I just feel so bad? And I thought, is it the kids? Is it the person behind the register?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it? You know? Never did I think he was empathizing with the person that was robbing.
Speaker 4: You know, but that's who he's cancer cancer, Yeah, he has a cancer moon. And he's like, he just needs money, that's all. He just needs money. And they're all mad at him, but he he just needs money. And I was like, Okay, so what do you think he should do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I think he needs to get money and we need to teach him where to get money. And I'm like, and where do you get money. He's like in the stock market. Oh my god, Like.
Speaker 1: Such an easy solution for him.
Speaker 4: But I just it tells me, like, Wow, you're paying attention, you're listening, You're you know, it's it's what I'm not saying to him that he's picking.
Speaker 1: Up on right.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's amazing. I mean that's really a three years old for him to understand that and have that empathy and like also know that, like it's so easy, like he could get it. Like I love that that he already has that ingrained in him and that's going to be transformational for him as an adult and not having these money wounds and money traumas for sure. You know, I was thinking I was thinking about, you know, on our last episode, uh loose.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was.
Speaker 2: On the episode or was later you gave us a message. You basically were like, I have a message. I feel it, like inclined to tell you something. And you were talking about just our bond, me and Jamila's bond, and like, I know that you're an intuitive and kind of like you just can feel things as many women as we do when we're tapped in and you called our union kind of an entity, like we had an entity outside of just our relationship, our relationship like this third like this third entity that is like encompasses all of what we're building and all that we're doing. And that conversation really transformed our business and transformed our relationship and transformed our bond, and like realizing how much we have to protect the entity. Yeah, it's like giving her a name, like acknowledging her as such, because like we could feel her, but when you like put your like when you put words to it, I was like, oh oh, and then we can refer to her like the entity, our entity, like protecting our entity. But yeah, I really did shit a lot, Like acknowledging her shifted a lot in our business and like even like accelerated our ability to manifest.
Speaker 4: Wow, I feel her, like even just seeing you all in person, like your bond. I think what you have is so special and it needs to be reflected. That's why I think obviously it's important for you all to protect her for you all, but I think it's also important for you all to protect her for all of us, so that we can see what's possible between two women. It's so important because I think for many of us. Those types of relationships have never been modeled, So you're modeling something that's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I always feel so.
Speaker 4: Intimidated by in a good way when I see you all on Instagram or your power. It's just it's it's it's what you all do together and your own and your own body and your own right, and you open up the space to bring me into that, you know, And I know I'm not the only one that feels like that. I'm sure it's every single room that you walk in. So I'm happy to hear that you all are here in Dallas and that you all are entering rooms where they need to see this entity, like you know, I'm here, and because we can feel it, I'm sure I'm sure everyone in this room can feel it.
Speaker 1: It's not here speaking for all of us.
Speaker 2: Thank you and thank you for sharing that message, because truly it has been transformational and like really helped us tap into also trusting our intuition. You know, and I know that, like you are an intuitive and I'm just curious to know, like I think so many women obviously, we all have intuition, and you know, some of us trust it more than others. Some of us ignore it more than others. Like, what are some ways in which that you've been able to kind of just stay stay intuitioned with your intuition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, I it's funny that you all say I use the word entity. That's I think that's how I see my intuition. I see it as my higher conscious. So I see it as like goddess me. And so anytime that I turn my back away from my intuition from this energy, everything always goes wrong. And every time I just follow it, no matter how scary it is.
Speaker 1: And I think that's that's the hard part.
Speaker 4: Is like we're walking into a space that is unseen, unfelt, untouched, unheard, and so you're going into this dark void and every step that you take, like the floor lights up, like everything shows up for you. You know, the money for the bag comes in, Like everything is just like showing up as you're walking through this space. But it's dark and it's empty, and it's untouched, and it's scary, and so we're not used to that. So that entity, that energy, that to me, it's like my inner higher self, and so I have to make sure that I'm constantly co creating with her, constantly like I'm basically like, I bow to her, you know, like you tell me where you'd have me, go, where you'd have me.
Speaker 1: And that was really hard for me to construct.
Speaker 4: For myself because I did come from a very religious family, where before I saw that as like a white man in a robe. I'm like, oh, no, this is you, this is me, this is us. Yeah, we like, you know, this is not so yeah. I think that's what really keeps me connected is knowing that I have to honor. And that's not to say that I'm perfect with it either, because I'm not. I fuck up, you know, I get scared, I delay, I get in scarcity, all those things. But I also make sure to just parent myself. So in addition to paying attention to my intuition in this way, I also make sure I connect her to my past self and I connect her to my future self. So one of the things that I'm practicing right now in my life is discipline, and it's disciplined to me, feels so masculine, and I think that's why I've rejected did it for so long. And I'm not sure if it's because I've been in like such a masculine space in the last two to three years where I'm really spending time with money that I'm having to use like my logic, my brain. I started to implement discipline for my business and things that I wanted to do, And all that means is that I'm staying committed to what I want to do. Like future me wants to be have a stronger body. Future me wants to be healthier. Present me not so ples.
Speaker 2: We're not interested in all.
Speaker 4: That, but I have to make sure I'm staying committed to my future self. So I constantly bring in my future self, which to me is also a part of my intuition to tell me what would you have me do today? And my future self will always come in and like, thank you so much for working out today.
Speaker 1: I know you didn't want to.
Speaker 4: Do that, but you should see how bomb we are a year from now because of what you did today. So yeah, that's I just kind of developed a relationship as if it was another person. When I'm in here in my office by myself, I legit talk to myself like bitch, shut the fuck up already, like stop talking ship, You're on my fucking nerves. And the ability to do that makes me realize like there's really two bitches in.
Speaker 3: My Yeah, I love that. I think more people need to do that. I got the amount of shit talking that I do is absolutely nuts. I will catch myself.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wow, I've just been talking shit for hours, just hours, talking shit, like all the things I didn't do, all my fears, not one positive fucking affirmation, And like it is important. Sometimes you actually literally have to say shit the fuck up. Stop you're making up nuts it sometimes like what are you talking?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you tired of yourself yet? Are you tired of your ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just made up a whole thing that wasn't even accurate.
Speaker 1: It's not even true.
Speaker 2: You're a liar basically, like really, like you do, you kind of have to like yell at yourself to like get out of it. Sometimes. Remember it's really not enough to just reason things in your head in your mind. I think a lot of times, like you know, when we talk about you know, healing and positive affirmations and just like this whole space of just trying to elevate a lot of it is like you know, this inner work and this inner voice. But like I think it's so important to say the things out loud and like even when you don't mean them, like talking a nice to your body, even when you don't feel good about your body, because like you literally talk shit all day long about shit that isn't true, and eventually you believe it. So what if you just talk shit all day long in a positive way about things that you feel aren't true, eventually you'll believe that too. And it's really it's a practice of doing it, and it feels weird and it feels awkward, and it feels crazy. Even then someone might walk by and be like.
Speaker 1: Is she talking to herself?
Speaker 2: Like she okay, yes, I'm great, she's great. Two entity is doing great.
Speaker 1: Now we're all good. All three of us are good over here.
Speaker 2: That's true. I think like talking to yourself only in your head all the time is just like yeah, you'll get in the same cycle. And I just think. I think all women have that have intuition, like all children are born, like I don't know if you like people have. Sometimes I talk to my seven year old, I'm like, she got more common sense than a lot of girl and ask people that I know, And it's because like and just just in tune with things, you know, Like I think as children we like we are in tune with it and then we lose it. And like Erica and I just came off of like two retreats and I really peeped that a lot of what we're doing is like so powerful, but it's also just like reminding women and that messages are everywhere and if you're listening, like you can literally get downloads and like have the answers to the ship that you need when you're in tune with your intuition, which is your real inner voice. But you have to be able to differentiate the shiit talking and like the goddess you and not separate like the fucking divine part of yourself from the human part of yourself. And it's like so many magical things happen at the retreat. It's like you think that things are small, or like ideas come up in your mind because you're high or because you're like trippin', but sometimes it's really like, you know, even you're talking about the money, the guided money experience, people underestimate the most basic things that you could do just by putting your intention into some shit, you know what I mean, like speaking your truth. Like even me and Erica, I think our entity has grown tremendously because we're talking into the universe and to the sphere honestly, and like it's given us like courage. It's like made us rationalize some shit, like let some shit out, release some shit, you know. You know, we also wrote a book. We were publishing a book next year too, and we just turned to thank you, And it took forever for us to write because we didn't realize how much like in that format we had to get it out and had to release it. But like there's so many magical things that can happen just from like the like alchemy of the things that we have, like water the beach, like being clear enough to listen and listen to your intuition, like and putting attention behind things, and just basically having rituals. I mean, someone might be listening and think, you know, you're this kind of experience that you had with money. They'll be like what the fuck that sounds crazy or like or someone might be listening to be like, well I should try that. I think, like what you do what works for you, but you have to do something. You have to have ritual, You have to have intention and be open to all of the ways it can come out. Like we do a lot of like weird shit the retreat, like we're screaming, we're laughing or crying, but like it's exactly what needs to happen. It's exactly the type of release and when we allow ourselves to like live in that truth and kind of like ground down, all the things that you need come to you. And even like I was I was, I was telling I don't think Erica. During the retreat, I was really working on like womb healing. But at some point something in my mind was like like I was envisioning the like the neuros from my heart shakra to my pussy like being re like aligned, like re kindled, because I feel like maybe that had been I had separated them for a long time. And I just started to visualize like little like electric electricity like re like remending itself. And I was like, this is a crazy thought. And I wasn't high or anything, but I was like, but this is what needs to happen, and this is how I was thinking of it in my mind and visioning it. And I was like, how interesting. But I think people underestimate those those strange thoughts, those strange visions, those opportunities to have practice, to speak to money, to think what makes me feel this way because you know, we write it off is crazy or like you know what I mean, But like that's your divine feminine, that's your intuition showing you what you need to do.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Like I just feel like if we judge ourselves less, it's easier to stay in tune with our intuition in ways, you know, to observe yourself. So I just, yeah, I think be open to all of the ways that it can come. Like in her childhood work, you know, going back to places in your childhood, like envisioning telling yourself it's okay, you know, like comforting yourself as a child, to re fucking rehash some shit from like ten to twenty years ago that you don't think affects you right now. So, like, do you have any like inner child rituals that you do.
Speaker 4: I love rituals. I'm obsessed with rituals. I feel like I've been partaking in rituals ever since I was really little, and I think that's how I really discovered my inner voice, like my intuition and my higher self. I had a moment where I was facing abuse as a child in a different home during the day at a sitter's house and sorry to get dark here. But I would then spend the evenings talking to the moon because I didn't have anyone to tell.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to share with any one.
Speaker 4: I hadn't shared with anyone until I was an adult, and I was in the space speaking to the moon. I would speak to her and like, tell her, why is this happening to me? When are you going to save me? Constantly having that dialogue. I would go into the woods after school. We had like a creek, We had space there, and I felt like the trees and the mud and the water were like asking me to do things like move this rock here. So I had little rituals like that that I would do, and for me, it was it was almost like I was cooking something with the forest, you know. So Ever since then, I've been practicing just really paying attention to all of the elements and allowing for the elements to speak to me. Even the tree in front of the house. I would go out there and touch it and allow for it to speak to me. I get emotional that tree still there, Like I get to go visit that tree when I go to California and like see it. It's a special bond that the tree and I have, you know I do. I write my own rituals for the new moon and the full moon. I've been known to go out in the backyard and bury my intentions, like every intention, as if it was a seed, pouring water and mixing it into the mud, into the soil bearing it. That's one of my favorite things to do. I have bath rituals and I really allow for my intuition to guide me on what to do.
Speaker 1: I will write out the ritual and.
Speaker 4: So when I used to do a lot of this work with women, I would produce like an entire day full of rituals that it was just me. It wasn't you know, it wasn't an elder. It was like, this is something that you have, we all have within us. And I feel like, to your point, it's the action. It's the speaking it out loud and the like moving your body in that space, because yes, the thoughts, I feel like it can be convoluted in a lot of noise. We could tell ourselves like I am I am this, I am powerful, I am deosa. Whatever it is you you know, whatever positive affirmations you have, but to actually acted out be the didosa, do the ritual that the diosa does, that's completely taking it to another level. And I think it makes for manifesting, expansion, co creating with the universe so much more easier, and also trusting yourself and building your relationship to self.
Speaker 1: That I think is really helpful.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, I agree with all those things. I think that as for someone that's never done any rituals, like this idea can feel kind of overwhelming, like where do I start?
Speaker 1: What's the right way? Is there a step by step?
Speaker 2: You know, like because people you see, you look on social media, you see on Instagram, you see people in their practice, and some of these rituals look very like there's like ten steps and you're like holy shit, like like and it kind of takes you out of the ritual because it doesn't feel genuine to like whatever you need. And so I know, for me, like I I've been one of those people where I'm like, Okay, let me because even when I cook, I'm like, let me look on Google step one, step two, step three, And I like when I first started doing rituals, I was kind of in that space too, and I was like, this doesn't feel like genuine to what my spirit is asking me to do. So like I think rituals a lot of times are really they can be so simple.
Speaker 1: It can literally be you take a bath and you put oil in and you just sit there like make to the water, like.
Speaker 2: Talk like talk nice to yourself. Because I feel like sometimes even like you know, in this month of October, we're really focusing on just like tapping into your witchiness, and it can feel overwhelming, you know, especially if especially depending on like what kind of household you grew up in. I mean, I know, like, you know, spirituality in Black culture and even in Latin culture, like it's very rich. But also I actually feel like in Latin culture it's a little bit more accepted, even though there is a very like you know, Catholicism is real, like you know God, you know, believing in God is is very you know, It's like it's being believing in God and Christianity is very common in you know, a Latin household.
Speaker 1: However, I do feel like there's.
Speaker 2: So much magical, mystical shiit within Latin culture and same with Black people. But for some reason, I feel like we are a little bit more disconnected, no for sure. And I know you said you grew up in like a kind of a religious household, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mom she was every Sunday at the Catholic church and then sometime during the week she was getting her cards read by the late.
Speaker 2: H It's like it's usually you know, yeah, And as I was gonna say, because like even in my household, like the same thing like practicing, like practicing, you know, going to church, not not even necessarily like my mother, but I think about floor who's like the woman who raised me, and she's glutamolin and she's God fearing woman.
Speaker 1: But then she'll be like, take this orange, put across.
Speaker 2: In it, when like if you're going to court, put across in it, put some shit, put an onion uner your bed, like she got has all these little like these little you know, these tools and these rituals per se that for some it goes against exactly like this this religion, but they still there's still this element of like wanting to still feel connected to something else.
Speaker 1: That we were connected to before.
Speaker 2: You know, colonization and white people came in and told us who God was to us, And I just found that You're right. I found so interesting that, like there's this duality that exists.
Speaker 1: Yes, there is.
Speaker 4: This duality, and I feel like obviously a lot of it is intuition, right, Like that's staying connected to the intuition of the orange or the egg or the all those things. I feel like those are intuitive healing modalities. I mean, we recently found out that stage actually does kill ninety nine percent of bacteria in the air when it's burned. Like there's science behind a lot of what's taking place, and I feel like that's intuition, Like that's higher consciousness saying clean the space, clear the space. So I think what I love, what I loved so much about going to church was getting to stare at the Vidan de Wada Lupe, which she was so powerful, is so powerful in how she stands, and I felt like she was this road map to who we were internally, Like she has the stars, the consolation on her veil, she's standing on the moon, like there's so many parts of her that are just mysterious and are not necessarily tied to like the Bible and Catholic Church. But she was also discovered by an indigenous, by an indigenous man in Mexico, and so I feel like both of these things exist. I think one of the things that I really struggled with internally is being the colonie and being the colonizer, and that to me was so glaringly apparent when my father was much more like close to his Spaniard descent, like his last name is very Spaniard, it's not found in Mexico, it's very rare.
Speaker 1: And my mom was very like indigenous Indian, closer to like her roots.
Speaker 4: And the you know, the earth. And so getting to see those stark differences in my parents really created a duality within me where I'm having to accept that, you know, I'm part Spaniard as well, and like those were my fucking ancestors that came over here and fucked it up.
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't get to choose. I don't get to choose.
Speaker 4: And so I think that's where that comes from, where we can have like one foot in one place and like you know what, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's interesting.
Speaker 2: And I think that one thing, one thing is true about all of it is that.
Speaker 1: I think the idea of.
Speaker 2: It is essentially it's trusting something outside of yourself but within you too. I mean, I think religion of it oftentimes removes you from you know, self worship and like the worship and like people have a lot of take a lot of issue with like this idea of self devotion and like honoring, like whatever your intuition is calling you should do. But then spirituality and whatever it is that you believe outside of religion kind of calls you back into that space.
Speaker 1: And I believe.
Speaker 2: Probably at its core the idea, maybe not the idea of religion, but like the foundation of all of it really is about trusting you know, this calling within you and this like guided voice within you. And I think for women, our intuition is so strong, like no one everyone can isn't intuitive essentially like every single person. It's just the world and society. Belief systems really start to at an early age make you question your power and question you know, the things that the messages that you receive. And I think the moment that we kind of start to really understand that and unpack that and really.
Speaker 1: Question are these my things? Are these my thoughts?
Speaker 2: Like do I actually believe this? Or is this some someone programmed me to believe? That I needed to look outside of myself to guide me, that I need to pray in church to you know, get out of debt, like that I need to donate my money to prove to God that you know, I'm worthy of that job.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like it's so strange the things that we do. And it's like, no, girl, Like if you just trust yourself and you speak to yourself and have intention behind the things that you're doing, creating rituals and creating this kind of like energy within yourself and in your household, like really, anything is possible. And that's what I've really realized in our space is that like there's there's I have such little fear and failure at this point, like there's literally nothing I can't do. Yeah. Literally, we just have this conversation. I'm like, I'm so crazy. It sounds so cliche, but like I finally understand when people like accept awards and like any like I'm not special, anybody could do this. Yeah, we were talking about I was like last night, I was like, the Oscar speeches makes sense now, it does, I Like I get it.
Speaker 1: I used to be so annoyed, be like like I want to.
Speaker 2: Say that from that stage, bitch that it is so.
Speaker 1: Anyone can do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can do this too, but it's truly true. Like it's like once you tap into your power and you and you and you can like you, you recognize how you can like co create with everything around you, and you are the alchemy. You are the sauce. Like you really there's literally nothing I don't feel like I could do, Like we like even early on in our relationship in this we're like, it'd be crazy if you wrote a book, like you know, I'm like boom, literally someone in the email like hey girl, you guys want to do this thing, and like what the fuck? But realizing just being setting intentions is like truth and setting intentions because truth is really what like calls out your alignment. Like when you start living in your in like exactly who you are without worrying about all the shit, all the things the universe will start to come to literally layout to your feet. Literally every single fucking thing we've asked for we get, including you honestly, like we really do, and to the point where it's like we know if we want something and we like say it once every couple of weeks every month. You know what I mean, like, oh, this is gonna happen, Like yep, this is gonna happen, you know, And it's just like tucked away, you know, even to the point where like maybe things come up and then it doesn't go exactly how we want, but I'm never in fear that it's not coming back around. Yeah, And it's really just like I think people forget to I don't know, you have to be willing to change your mind, like to grow and to like see the world for like your magic for what it is. You kind of have to be able to peel back the layers and question everything you've ever been taught, Like why is it weird if I have a conversation with money and start screaming at it. Why do I think that's weird? Why am I unwilling to do that? You know what I mean? Like just like at the most like basic level, like go outside barefoot, yes, you know what I mean, Like why is that so strange? Or like white people shit, you know what I mean? Like why do we write things off so easily? Like bitch, you might need to go in the backyard and scream, you know what I mean, Like you have to like you know, there's just you have to be willing to step outside of the box and the norm of what's comfortable and what's normal and what you've been taught and really like go to a different place, you know, deep in your spirit and your soul to like get to be willing to do it. You know, I think, I don't know. It's like it's magical over here. It's a really magical ass shit. And like the more the more we speak on things and manifest things, and then we're in Costa Rica with like twenty eight new friends and we're all doing witchy shit in the jungle and I'm like, I could dream.
Speaker 1: It's a dream.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is my life. This is a fucking dream. While we were talking to the ocean with my new friends, like yeah, it's a fucking dream. But you know, especially women listening, we all have the power to manipulate energy. We all have the power to will the shit that we want. We all have the power to have a lot of money to be rich. You know, there's more than enough of the shit then we need. And like, you know, and sometimes you see like privileged people who don't have to put a lot of effort and you're like so fucking irritated because I've been there, like like not talented, just rich. But because they're not worried about money. Maybe they've always had it, like they're not worried about it, so it's it comes easily. Yeah, and that's like half the fucking battle. Yes, it's literally half the battle. Not really like not feeling like it's not accessible.
Speaker 4: They're not in scarcity mindset. I think we've grown up for many of us, we've grown up so emotionally attached to money and in scarcity because that's been activated. We can't afford that, you know, and those are just like things that we need to deactivate that that scarcity isn't activated within wealthy people. That's why they like if they lose all their money, guess well, I'll do it again. They and multiply it even bigger. Oh and it's really just like they learned how to manipulate it. Like I literally can see just with my hands, like I like to pretend it's like putty.
Speaker 1: I do all kinds of weird shit.
Speaker 2: I did get some petty too. I would give me that petty.
Speaker 1: That putty money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I love to just like as I'm walking like to go refill my glass of water. Like every step I take, I act like I'm walking on money. Because I took the step, the money showed up. Like I like to do all kinds of weird shit like that to remind myself that we're supported in the same way that, like you mentioned, I can step outside barefoot and be supported by the earth and the grass, that I can also lean my hand on the tree and be supported when I need shade.
Speaker 1: Like everything we want is literally out here for us to take.
Speaker 4: We just have to We just have to like build the relationship within ourselves to trust that we can take it.
Speaker 2: Trusting yourself first, trusting yourself who you are, what it is that you already know, and then everything else conspires in your favor, like just trusting in the universe. Then the money comes and all the things align, the books and the travel and the retreats that you didn't know you wanted to be a retreat leader, but now you're retreat leader, you know, like the cannabis company, you know, like all these things that we're like, oh shit, like I can really have it over the fuck I want. Yeah, you can, I think too, Like you know when I think about money, it does feel like I maybe this is definitely the patriarchy too. It feels masculine, like the seeking of money and like this like this going out and like hunting mentality, and like when you were talking earlier at the beginning of this episode about like the divine feminine really coming in and like money wanting to like be embraced by us and be nurtured by us because it's been so mishandled. Yeah, it's been so mishandled, and it's like it's time money is ready to be embraced by like this softness and like done with in more positive and proactive ways. And also thinking about even your name on Instagram loose warrior, like this warrior mentality, but like still being able to like maintain this softness and this like divine feminine about you know who you are, and like how do you think that you've been able to because you are working and such. You do work in such a male dominated industry in space, and you do kind of have to have this warrior mentality in many ways. But I look at you and I feel such softness from you. I feel such femininity from you, and like being able to maintain that.
Speaker 1: Don't make me get crazy.
Speaker 4: No, I love this question because there is this part of me that does feel like the hunting. I do sense that a lot like the hunting. But when I look at that space, I think, for me, the way I look at money is more like seeds and planting growth. So I feel like that's what it's asking for versus like the killing for it, like the loss of lives for it. I see it like I don't want to be that anymore. This is what I want to be, and so I think that's what it's like for it to be tended by us. But don't get me wrong, I feel like there's definitely this warrior side that will come out of me in the same way that we protect our children, and we will like like I just see like chanting and like exactly, like don't don't follow mama bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: So I can when I when that needs to come out, I'm I'm here for it. I can bring that out. But I think for the most part, I like to look at it as seeds and planting and not necessarily killing and hurting.
Speaker 2: M That's such a beautiful way of looking at it because I think people when they think about money, it feels like you have to take it from some someone else in order to get it, Like there's not like this big pot of like seeds growing. It's like, well, if she has it, then I need to take it from her, or like he has it, Like there's this this it is like this whole scarcity mentality around it that also does feel like.
Speaker 1: Masculine way scarc mentality even the hunting of it.
Speaker 2: So I know, but I think people forget like we're all both right, like sure feminine, but like when I envision like divine feminine, I do envision like a goddess and like I'm working on that, like speaking like I am soft and feminine ways, but like I also cut you, but you know what I mean. But like and also like letting people do shit for me like that in like allowing it to happen, like yeah, can you pick that up? Like I'm not even going to pretend so go for my wallet. I'm not going to pretend to go pick that up because I shouldn't have to. But also like when I think of the feminine energy, I do think of mama bear, like any mother will fucking kill you about her child, and no one will ever forget that, you know what I mean. So it's like it's like the water, Like the water is gentle and soft and will float you, but that motherfucker will take you out quickly, and like my feminine energy is both you know what I mean. So it's just like trusting your intuition also when you have to go into that mode and like shape shift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like being primal is like kind of powerful too.
Speaker 2: I got them this massage by Maxwell and Costa Rica. He's like, do you do you growl in the morning. I was like, no, not necessarily in the morning, but I'll work on that. Yeah, growl from your girl, from your stomach. He's like, from your chest, from your stomach every day. He's like, have you growled this morning? I'm like, now, I'm gonna go do it now. But yeah, I liked tapping into your primal side. Is I think necessary too?
Speaker 1: Well? Oh you know what we didn't do an affirmation?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you have an affirmation? Did I tell you this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't really tell you. Sorry, surprise we do.
Speaker 2: We usually open up our show with an affirmation or we do it at the end and do you haven't any affirmations maybe that like you, that help motivate you or that you live by.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm looking at one right now, so I'm going to go ahead and share the one that's in my office since we're here. Money is not my supply. No person, place, or condition is my supply. So that's an affirmation that I took from someone else that was written in.
Speaker 1: An old book. But I really like it.
Speaker 4: Because it reminds me that money isn't a piece of a pie. Money isn't something I take away from someone else. Money isn't something that because I have it, someone else can't have it. Money is just something that we use as a tool. It doesn't even have to come from someone else or a paycheck or anything like that. It's something that I can generate, I can bring in, I can create, like.
Speaker 1: Who's writing the check, Who created the money.
Speaker 4: From the person that wrote the check, you know what I mean. So it just really grounds me and reminds me that I don't need to be dependent on my condition or situation that I'm going through. That I just need to be dependent on my higher consciousness. And my higher consciousness is everything. It's literally connected to everything. So whatever I need. It's going to make sure that it filters over to me, and the way it filters over to me is none of my business.
Speaker 2: Amen. No money is not my supply. No person, place, or condition is my supply. I generate the money.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that. So at the beginning of the show, Loose pulled a card.
Speaker 2: She pulled the four of ones. We have a deck like this, but it's the Mahogany writer deck. So the four of Wands is upright. Is the celebration. It represents celebration, joy, harmony, relaxation, homecoming. The four of Wands shows two happy people dancing and celebrating with flowers in their hands in the foreground of beautiful wreath abounding with blossoms and grapes to spend between the wands together. These elements represent the joy and satisfaction that comes with achieving an important goal or milestone. The four of Wands is a card of joyful celebration, blissful happiness, and appreciation for the good things in life. When this card appears in a tarot reading, it is a perfect time to celebrate with those you love most. You may commemorate a significant event or milestone, such as a wedding, birthday, homecoming reunion, or may invite an in a few of your favorite friends over for an intimate dinner. Hey girl, intimate dinner for no particular reason except to revel in each other's company, Relax and let your hair hair down, enjoy the special time together. Because the four of want associates so closely with home environment, you may work on improving or renovating your house or are close to finding a new one. Perhaps you recently purchased a home or are getting ready to settle down in your new habitat. In numerology, for symbolizes stability and firm foundations, and with the four of wands, you are now enjoying a period of happiness and security. This card indicates a sense of harmony and balance as well as completion and those and thus denotes a time of peace and contentment in life that comes as.
Speaker 1: A result of hard fought efforts.
Speaker 2: With that being said, ladies, i'd like to say congratulations on your first published book.
Speaker 4: Yes huge, Yes, yeah, it's important I think for us to reflect that that's easy, Yeah, you can do it too, yeah yeah, and that you should.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the fruits of your labor. You deserve those thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Is my love just seppies. Yeah, I'm gonna buy your Kate's page just for old times.
Speaker 1: I don't want Kate.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm gonna buy the cutest Kate sat.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I think that card really does resonate, especially with just this idea. Yeah, like celebrating the things you have and not cutting like you know, selling yourself short and enjoying the fruits of your labor and enjoying the people around you too that feel good to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and that we deserve it, you deserve. However much money is coming in from the retreat, the women that are putting pouring the money into the retreat, they deserve to have space made for them in this way. They deserve everything they receive in that space. Like it's not limited to it doesn't mean it doesn't mean good, and it doesn't mean bad.
Speaker 1: It means that this is the.
Speaker 4: Law of the land and we are all welcome to receive and give and sew into Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, And there's more than enough of wealth and abundance for everyone, Like there is no limit, that's literally limitless. We all have the ability to tap into that because it's infinite yep and infinite well of the things that I need and want. Well, Louce, thank you so much for coming on our show, and you guys please make sure you go check out loose tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 4: You can find me at Lou's Warrior on Instagram, and you can find our community at in Louse we Trust on Instagram. Thank you, Thank you for coming all the way over here in my space. I appreciate having your energy here. It's an honor. Thank you truly.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to meet you in person.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm grateful to it. I'm like, oh my god, I'm finally behind the infamous crown that I always see on our Page's so cute, I know, I love it.
Speaker 2: You guys know where to find us, or if you don't, make sure you go look for us on Instagram. That's good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices. If you love this episode and you love the show, please make sure to go rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. Give us that five star rating, leave us a nice little comment. You can also follow us on Patreon, where we have a lot of bonus content. If you join Patreon, you get access to our Discord. If you don't know what Discord is, it's basically an amazing community where all of our tribe are connecting, talking, sharing. Literally every day hundreds of women are talking, they're meeting up in different cities. So if you're looking for your tribe, your Erica's, your Jamila, make sure you join Patreon and we will add you to our Discord. We also have a retreat coming up next year in Costa Rica again, so make sure you go follow us on our website Good Momsbad Choices dot com Slash Retreats to find out more about that. Definitely want to come. It's definitely more of like these type of conversations, this type of energy there. It's all about just like really tapping into your divine femine and tapping into your intuition, tapping into other women and just getting free and getting just the breaks that you deserve.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, So anyway, we'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: Bye, thank you, bye so El