Speaker 1: Let's talk about important housewives.
Speaker 2: Okay, important slash iconic.
Speaker 1: Define important like meaning we'll go down in housewives history. Doesn't mean would be the best at the All Star trip or your favorite, but we'll go down And it's kind of a cousin of my rush More or No.
Speaker 3: I think important iconic is good, Yeah, because it's like you don't want to have like a drink with the person necessarily or ever see them back on television even but they were important.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so the ten most important?
Speaker 4: Go okay, but can we just put you on like number eleven so that we don't like, Bethany needs a part of this, but we want to all vote, so we're gonna put you automatically in.
Speaker 5: You're the honorary doctorate of the top ten.
Speaker 1: So then we're doing nine.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll don't you nine?
Speaker 2: Do not number one, Bethany?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bethany's on there. Okay, Oh I get to be number one all the reasons. Yeah, you're number one.
Speaker 1: Yes, we would you say that if I wasn't in the room.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I think I actually genuinely think I would would too. I don't know if I would put you see, there's two categories to me too, where there's like there's you. But then I would also say I hate admitting this Ramona.
Speaker 2: She is so insane.
Speaker 1: Iconic that she's she's she's imprinted in the fabric. I understand.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, but like what you have got, what you have changed in the housewife zeitgeist, and what you have built with the Bethany clause, with your businesses, with your charity work, like you're very important, you're number one important, but you're not quite crazy enough.
Speaker 3: Also, and your confessionals achieved something that I don't know if I can name another housewife where you always know the temperature in the room, but you always have something very very funny to say. The commentary is like no one else's because you're smart, but you're also not afraid to speak your mind. So I think you have the best confessionals, maybe of all housewives ever.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's because I never was fed any lines. They have prepared things and they just tell people what to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can kind of tell when people are doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, when there's a big line and they're excited they've just landed it. I've never yeah, I've never done it. Okay, so that's the interview. That's a separate box. So now, who's are we doing in an order of importance? Or you're trying to just get some people on the board and then we'll shuffle later.
Speaker 2: We let's get them on the board.
Speaker 1: Okay, So next you all did me so, so we're going to go in circles about Ramona. Okay, so Ramona is definitely all agree she should be on top ten of all time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jack doesn't know many housewives, so show you know you can fill and we need Jack. I know I'm biased, but I do think Vicky was like an og wasn't she?
Speaker 1: Yes? And I think she's an iconic housewife.
Speaker 2: I think and w could do it all.
Speaker 5: So okay, no, you're like Vicky Meani? Yes, Meani was going to be on my list.
Speaker 4: And I think Nini was someone that before you knew what housewives even were, you knew who Nini was.
Speaker 5: I agree, you know, she she.
Speaker 4: Really took over pop culture in a way that so many people wish they could, but as a reality TV star, not even as like a star proper because she was a housewife when it was still like oh reality stars. Now variety is having their women top women in reality.
Speaker 5: Lunch like you're going to the Oscars.
Speaker 4: At the time, it was still like, oh, you're the shit meat of Hollywood. The reality stars oo gross, and like over here is Jennifer Lawrence, who we actually loved, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the variety thing, they're still putting them in a separate ship bucket. They're not putting them in the regular power world. They're still in that side waist bucket so they can get the advertiser and the clickbase they.
Speaker 5: Won't and probably more clares we're not.
Speaker 1: Going to tarnish, you know, Kristin Wig with Tamera barn you know what I mean, like our Tamera Judge. So there's still in like a separate bucket. When you get out of that bucket and you get into the mainstream, when you can be on a list with j Low for something, or then you've you know what I mean. So, yes, though, but there was not even a separate ship bucket back then. So to your point, now there's a separate bucket, Okay, Teresa. How could Teresa not be on there as iconic and important?
Speaker 2: You know, I agree, but I think she stayed too long.
Speaker 1: That's a great point because she didn't go out with a bang.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: That's a money thing, and that's what happens people who want to stay. They can't leave the fame, they can't leave the money. And there was a big powerful man in Hollywood who told me years ago when I called him for four seasons into my second stint, and I said, I just I don't want to be here. Am I supposed to be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Should I be leaving this? Do I want to go? And he was like, because it was so much money I was making, And he said, there's going to be a time when people are like, why is she still hanging out with those people? Why she's still there doing this? So you're saying that about Teresa, not that she's better than anyone, but that like, at least Nini went out like being Nini.
Speaker 3: Yes, I feel like if Sonya had left the season before her last season, I think it would have been better rush sure, because I think, yeah, she was so charming and eccentric and all these things, but then it like got into this like sad, same old thing again, no evolution of a person. I just I didn't want to keep seeing it, even though she's on the list.
Speaker 1: So the Townhouse you. I know what you're saying, and it's her hash and a rehash. You come in like a beautiful piece of like white meat chicken, and then you're like ground up and made into meatballs and like then made into the chicken bowlonnaise, and you're like you just you wanted to leave a little on the table. People never know when to leave the party. So we're putting Teresa on the sidebox because I think I'm going to make a rule that we all have to unanimously agree that someone has to be on the top ten important.
Speaker 3: Okay, I agree with Teresa. I mean I agree with Teresa. I No, she is iconic and she is important.
Speaker 4: I just agree, like I'm Teresa out, Like we've been through so much with Teresa and now it's like I think this week she was on the stairs in New York, like launching a family she In collection, and I was like, I'm not It's like I've been to jail with you. I've been to your book launch, Like I've just been to too many things to I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just so you don't find her important or iconic.
Speaker 5: No, I find her both.
Speaker 4: But like I'd rather not talk like I'm like, I'm bored of her with old I'm done with her.
Speaker 5: But she needs to be on the list. She deserves a place the list.
Speaker 1: So we'll put her on for now. Ok Yeah, but I okay, I think she should be on. So who else needs to be on? We're talking top iconic of all.
Speaker 4: Well, Heather Debro has to be on because of just well oh no, no one agrees.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I mean I like either. Personally, I wouldn't. I'm not. I wouldn't put her on this list just me personally she's a little too normal, like she's a little too control.
Speaker 2: Maybe yes, yes, yes, that's a good word.
Speaker 4: I just think the opulence of it all is fascinating and like there's something iconic about like the fucking wall in the house being like, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, this each one of these birds was crafted for the gate of each one of my children, Like there's something so like no one else in Housewives is like being that ridiculous with their artwork, you know, No.
Speaker 1: I'm not that to me. Isn't the person themselves? Nine could walk in there and have a cardboard box around her and entertain And so that's what I think it's about.
Speaker 3: Interesting I think Candace Potomac, Candace Dillard, of all I'm trying to think because of all Potomac cast to me, she's the most polarizing, the most hated, and the most beloved. Like, I think that she creates enough of a conversation and enough moments similarly to I don't even know how long she was on Atlanta, but Kim Zoleziak, She's just.
Speaker 1: Gonna say, Kim, I was just saying that she was. It was in my brain, it was coming to my tongue when you stopped. I found her to be an iconic housewife. Kim z Oleziak is like, you can't keep your eyes off of her.
Speaker 5: I think, party to the party.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm putting her on You can't like, how can you put respectfully to Heather, who I like, you can't put Heather on this list when Kim z Oleziak made it all that you can't. And frankly, I'm struggling in my mind with Eric and Jane because.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say that struggling.
Speaker 1: I'm struggling because, as I said to Michael Rappaport when I was doing my rush more, the bells and whistles and the frosting has always been there, but in the meat at the core I don't think has been there, So I can't I would even put Jill Zarren as an iconic important housewife. Ooh, okay, Crickets, Is Kenya or Portia or Candy on this list?
Speaker 5: Oh Candy is she?
Speaker 2: No, Candy's too normal.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either. Candy plays it too safe, that's what you're saying. Katy never played it safe. Teresa never played it safe. Vicky never played it safe. I think throwing it all out there and not being afraid of being disliked is very important because some people craft who they want you to see. They've learned how to play this game so well from being there so long. So I don't know that that is it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I need to go back to Erica for a second. I don't know. I think she's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she's pretty iconic. I kind of see her being.
Speaker 4: She Bethany transcended being a housewife in a completely different way than you.
Speaker 5: Not from a business sense, but in the showgirl sense. I agree, you know, where, like she.
Speaker 4: Wasn't making a tequila or a booze or a product, but the product was Erica, And I just keep watching her thinking, like, at some she's a lot like me, where she's so delusional about her own talent and importance that like I keep thinking she's going to wake up in one of these bars in West Hollywood and be like, why am I in Rhymestone UNITARDA, I'm not Madonna, but like she really believes she is. And now she's got a Vegas show and like that's amazing for her, and she's obviously people want to see her and she's doing great, but it's like it is so delusional.
Speaker 5: There is something iconic about the delusion of bed.
Speaker 1: You can't take your eyes off of her.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But I think it's tired. I think it's already because she's still it was a one trick pony. You think, yes, it's it's a one trick pony. She's a one note.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 3: I think Lisa vander Pump is. I think she's the perfect package of her life is ridiculous. That house is ridiculous, the dogs and Ken and then the businesses and just how manipulative and calculating she was for so long and we almost didn't catch Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's she checks the Heather Lavish Lama box.
Speaker 5: So that's true.
Speaker 1: So we are Erica is on a hold. She's on the right, okay, but she had an indelible impact on the way people dressed and took the glam game to another level. So if that's what the show is today, then that's important. That was never important to me because I always cared about the meat of the matter, like what's the entertainment, what are we really talking about? How we being real, how we connect and don't care about what we look like? Right, you know, there was an error with that all changed and she was right part of that era where a change. So I think we have to put it to the side for a moment. We have to discuss the Candy, the Porsche, the Kyle, We have to discuss all of these other characters.
Speaker 2: Kyle, I think Porsche.
Speaker 3: I think Porscha has really left it all on the floor every season and she really has been very authentic to who she is and she's had a major arc yeah yeah, evolution.
Speaker 4: And also there's just something about her, like even when I was at Bravocon, she does have a regalness. There's a royalty about her where it's like pure star power.
Speaker 1: She should be living in Dubai with like a bunch of dogs surrounding her, you know, more than America in that way.
Speaker 4: Right, like overdressed, over fabulous is the conviction of it all, Like I don't know, there's something about her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree on the list. Who's on our list? How many we have?
Speaker 1: We only have Erica is in a holding pattern. We only have two left, but we could switch things out. We haven't discussed anyone from Miami, which I am fine with. I don't see anybody there that's like iconic to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't watched in a couple of seasons. I hear it's a really good city right now, but I haven't watched. And when I did watch, I was sort of like not get into it.
Speaker 4: And same with Dubai. I like dubay to, but not there's not an iconic I mean not in the way that not. They don't compare with others. They're not in the same pool.
Speaker 3: We need more oc I think like Tamra. Oh yeah, do we think Tamra or.
Speaker 1: I always swat swap her and Vicky out because of the same like wuhu mentality part.
Speaker 5: Vicky takes Tamra's spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Rushmo too for the most part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what other like I mean an.
Speaker 5: What about Lisa Rinna?
Speaker 1: I don't know, she was a good housewife, but she's not. I don't think that she's like the most iconic important of being honest. I like, it doesn't mean like Denise Richards, I like a lot, doesn't mean she like goes down in history is an important housewife. And then doesn't Kyle have to be honest list or no, be honest.
Speaker 3: Kyle Richard's Yeah, no, Dirinda Derinda, you think for important iconic more so I think lu Anne if we talk about the evolution of a human in and someone, I mean she went from the freaking countess to the d ui to the like getting in a fight outside of a hotel room because she was obsessed with another, like with a guy she got really mess.
Speaker 1: She's kind of iconic, like in a Ramona way, but a cousin of Ramona in a different way. And she's still you know, believes her own myth. And it doesn't mean that, like I said, we're going to be best friends, but like, I think you're giving Luanne Kyle's spot, And I okay, so Luanne gets that. So now I guess I'll read the after But I guess you're deciding if Erica stays in her spot, if you give it to Kyle, if you give it to somebody else, you give it to Candy, you give it to Kenya.
Speaker 5: You know, Ethany, I have to tell you something. I think I agree with Teresa.
Speaker 4: I think we have to move Teresa from the maybe on And the reason is she was the first housewife to do like a real jail time frauduling.
Speaker 1: Teresa's been on, she said, she hasn't been rased yet.
Speaker 3: Ya.
Speaker 1: I' let you play your little game. Okay, yeah, she's on. Just go in circles, you're going to come back here. Okay. But so now we've got one box that it's did Erica make the cut? And is it Erica?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 5: Is it Kyle?
Speaker 1: It's not most A Gorga, like it's not anybody on.
Speaker 5: Who through the leg? Who through the leg?
Speaker 4: Just before My time a Viva, it was just a great iconic scene, but not an iconic housewife.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I think then I think that would be fair.
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 3: So is do we put We're not going to put Gena Lions on. No, I mean, I'm an iconic housewife. I love her, but I don't think she's a great housewife.
Speaker 5: And you haven't been around long enough to be honest with you. We don't know after one season.
Speaker 1: No, Like you can't even put Kathy Hilton on.
Speaker 5: She I would say, did Drinda beyond?
Speaker 1: It's up to you. I I I Durinda is amazing and I love her. I don't know if she's as we're not important and iconic as Erica Erica, Eric's gotta go. She's like a shining ornament at the top of the in the middle of this tree. Because the whole show is about glam and pretense, and she was the arc for withere that really took it to twenty twenty three. I just would have been like in the Denise Richards school of like glam, like the two of us sitting there in jeans and T shirts, being like we were makeup when we're paid. We don't want to do it here, you know. So, And Dorrie didn't make it on, but I don't think she can or should. She's got her own place in history. But not Yeah, like Dorrie and Dorrit and Tamar and Derinda and Sonya deserve like very honorable mention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, very much.
Speaker 1: Their nominees, but they didn't win, right, and we're feeling good about Kim Zolzia and Kenya should be in that nominees but didn't win too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see what the Lady Gang community and what your Bethany community thinks about this conversation.
Speaker 1: You can print it, I'll print it.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see how many people hate us.
Speaker 1: Let me review. It's Bethany, Ramona, Vicky Nini, Kim Zolziak, Erica, Lisa Vander pomp, Luanne Porsche, Teresa notably absent is to me, Kyle Derinda were the ones we just said, tam Or there's Kyle's an excellent housewife, yes, but she might not be what your version of it. We're being totally honest, like important or iconic. But it takes a lot to be the Susan Lucci of the housewives and stay the whole time.
Speaker 3: It's a special awards, A specially think Sonya also deserves a nomination.
Speaker 1: I think she's she was an original season and sometimes people get penalized, and she hates that she wasn't first season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she made good moments.
Speaker 1: And you can't penalize someone for that. She made amazing moments. But wait, Kyle's never left since the day she got.
Speaker 4: There, Bethany, can we make like a Susan Lucci Lifetime Achievement Award or for Kyle Richards?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I cannot like be a special thing that we give O.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Susan Lucie Award goes to Kyle Richards. She's been on the longest, from the beginning, never missed.
Speaker 5: Some quality work, always quality work.
Speaker 1: Will be there to the end of time. Yes, ye, yes, amazing, Okay, great, I think we did a lot of good work here today. Guys, could you important work we did important.
Speaker 5: To important and iconic or the Lord's work.
Speaker 1: Some may say, yeah, I have to give an honorable mention to Kenya.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's like it's that cousin of the you know, it's that Direnda Dirinda, Like Kenya's put her back into it to like, oh what about we didn't talk about Phaedra. But that's again, it's another honoral mention. It's not an important iconic like on the tombstone of Housewives. You're not going to see certain people's names, but you will see Nini, myself, Teresa, and VICKI, which is my rush More. We will be on the tombstone of housewives.
Speaker 2: That is perfect. It's true. It's true.
Speaker 5: Honest. If you sold merch that had that oh my god.
Speaker 4: Rushmore and like you just sold it and it was the four of your faces on Mount Rushmore, I would wear it you too.
Speaker 1: And you know who thought of the Rushmore. It was not Michael Rapport copied me and asking it to me, like he asked me back my own question on when he was selling in for Wendy Williams. Paul my fiance, came up with Rushmore. Andy's copied it. I'm sure he copies a lot of things, like he recently said about Nannie, like we came up together, which is exactly what I said about me and Andy on Instagram. We came just funny. He'll like copy certain language. But the Mount Rushmore came from Paul my fiance. Then you definitely need to do the merch.
Speaker 5: Yep, you got to.
Speaker 1: We need to do the merch.
Speaker 5: The rush someone you design it, Jack Fannick. She's right here, Oh all right.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, girl. She'll be amazing. Let's do it done.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, we did it.
Speaker 2: We laughed, We love you, I.
Speaker 5: Know, thank you and you need to come back on. Lady Gang Verry.
Speaker 2: Please yes,