Speaker 1: The regular season is wrapped and the NBA Playoffs are finally here, and there's no better way to cash in on the high flying hoops action than Prize Picks, a preferred partner of the NBA. Every basket, every dive, every win means more when you're playing on Prize Picks, So don't pass up the next shot with Prize Picks and get fifty dollars instantly in lineups when you play your first five dollars do it live twenty twenty six NBA Finals week Stick Alert pick live squares during the NBA Playoffs and you could win a trip for two to the NBA Finals. To enter, you just make it a five dollars lineup with at least one live player pick during any part of the twenty twenty six NBA Playoffs. Live player picks are picks made after a game is already in progress. Prize Picks is simple to play. You know this playoff season, I'm all in on La Always Lebron, Lebron, Lebron, more and more and more get in on the action. Prize Picks is now available in all fifty states, including California, Texas, Florida, and Georgia. Download the prize pick out today. Use coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in a line after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's code Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. Prize picks a preferred partner of the NBA. What's up, y'all? Is your favorite on here? A proud partner of Road Sparks. You ever had one of those nights, the energies hitting just right. Maybe you're watching a movie, you're laughing, she schools, sitting a little closer on the couch, and boom, it's on. Now in these moments, you can't get caught slipping. You gotta be ready to perform like it's the big game, you hear me. And that's where Roast Sparks come in. These bad boys. Is all right under your tongue, No waiting, no water, no worries.
Speaker 2: And here's the kicker.
Speaker 1: That dual action formula states active up to thirty six hours. Now, you won't be a wreck for thirty six hours, but when the moment hiss.
Speaker 2: You'll be ready to go again and again.
Speaker 1: And again and again and again if necessary. You're ready to rise to the occasional road sparks. You get harder, your more control, and everybody leaves the room with a smile. That's what I call a win. Rope connects guys with a medical provider one hundred percent online if approved treatment ships directly to your door. If prescribed, New sexual health patients get fifteen dollars up their first order of roast Sparks on a reoccurring plan. Connects road connects you with a provider at ro dot co slash nightcap to find out if prescription roast sparks are right for you. That's our dot co slash nightcap for fifteen dollars off your first order. Roast Sparks is a compounded drug product. Compounded drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but are not FDA approved and do not undergo FDA safety effectiveness or manufacturer reviews. For full safety info, go to ro dot co slash safety info. Say fellows, stay confident, stay ready, and let them sparks fly when the moment is just right. Y'all normal man who appreciates the finding things in life of good Poor Taylor fit underwear that won't play games with my comfort. That's why I rock Tommy John underwear. We're talking luxury soft, I mean butter salt fabrics up to four times more stretch than the competing brands. It supports you, shapes you, keeps everything where it needs to be.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I can't be shifting my focus when I'm talking to a guest. That's why I love Tommy John. They have stay put waistbands that means no rolling or bunching, and quick draw fly Listen.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Innovation is a game changer when it's go time, fast, easy, no fumbling, and Tommy John only uses premium fabrics like lensing Modal the global gold standard and breatheable fibers with over thirty million pairs soul. There are thousands of guys out there more comfortable than you, and I'm one of them. Tommy John is the underwear for me because Tommy John is comfort perfecting. Listen, I don't tell you anything, I don't rock. Go to Tommy John dot com for twenty five percent off your first order code Nightcap. I'm trying to put you on game. There's a reason why I talk tracksh doing pick up basketball even when I'm losing, because if you don't let them know you came to play, they might forget your exist just like the reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. They've been doing business for over thirty five years, fighting for people just like me, just like all of you out there listening. And when I say large, we mean large. Morgan and Morgan has over one hundred offices, more than one thousand lawyers a nationwide.
Speaker 2: That's not a law firm, that's a whole damn squad.
Speaker 1: When hiring Morgan and Morgan is like hiring an army that has your back, and the numbers speak for themselves. They recovered over twenty five billion dollars for more than five hundred thousand clients, real results, like in Florida, one client got twelve million dollars after the insurance company offered three hundred and fifty thousand, and in Pennsylvania a client ended up with twenty nine million when the insurance best offer was five hundred k.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: If you're injured because somebody else was negligent, you deserve to be paid.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If you hire the wrong law firm, you might get beat before the game even start. All law firms are not the same, and there's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. If you've ever been injured, you can check out Morgan and Morgan. Their feet is free unless you win. For more information, go to further people dot com slash Nightcap. That's f o R Thepeople dot com slast Nightcap, or you can down pound law pound five to nine form your seal. This is a paid advertisement. Good inning, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap as we cover the NFL Draft. We got you covered all things draft, the entire first round. Y'all know who I am. I am your favorite UNC and there's my partner in co host, Cincinnati's own Ring of Fame, Honoie, a former pro bowler at an All Pro. He's Chad oh Yo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that light button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We would like to thank you each and every one of you for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth for help making Nightcap the success that has become again. Thank you for your support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of shade by Lapotier, head over to Lapotierkannak dot com if it's.
Speaker 2: Currently unavailable in a state or sitting near you.
Speaker 1: Here's a premium vessel p Kanyak that drinks more like an egg so but don't take my word for it. Try it against other kanyacts you may have tried or looking to try, and you'll see we have the smoothest best stationte in kgjac on the market. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Welcome to Round one of the NFL Draft. Las Vegas Raiders are on the clock, Ojo. While we are are waiting, we have breaking news. George Pickings intents to sign his franchise tag per Adam Schefter. Once Picking signed the franchise tag, he can be traded anytime, according to the report. According to Ian Rappaport, the Cowboys extending an olive branch to agent David Mullaghetta of athletes first Jerry and Stephen Jones called Mullaghetta, with both on the phone to discuss the franchise tag wide receiver Pickings future. The call was professional and cordial I'm just trying to figure out why wouldn't it be you said, this is what Jerry said. Jerry said, whoever Mullagetta represented moving forward, it would have no bearing on what transferre with Michael Parsons. So why would you need to call and extend the olive branch If you're true a man of your word, take off O Joe.
Speaker 2: Did oo Ojo froze oo Ocho is frozen right now.
Speaker 1: For me, I don't understand why why Stephen Jones needed to let the cat out the bag. Says we have no intentions on working on a long term deal, basically saying George Pickens is going to play on the franchise tag at least this year. Remember Chat, they also have another franchise tag, so if they deem necessary, they can franchise them again next year. Now, they did franchise Tac Tap twice. That got it done, got his long term deal done during the second franchise tag. Also d laud DeMarcus Lawrence. He had a franchise tag for the second time and they got a long term deal done. So that doesn't mean that they would. It also doesn't mean that they're not gonna trade him. I don't know what's going to happen, But I just don't understand why Steven Jones felt he needed to put that caveat out there. We have no intentions on signing George Bakons to a long term deal this year.
Speaker 2: It made no sense to me. I get why.
Speaker 1: Basically, probably Jerry and Stevens said, look, without him signing the tag, there's really nothing for us to talk about. So unless they're unless he signs the tag, then we can potentially talk about maybe trading him or signing a long term deal. Oh Joe, I was saying the caveat. What I didn't understand is why Stephen Joes needed to say we don't have any any intention of signing signing George Pickins to a long term.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously, I mean for those that are watching, you understand there's really no reason to come out and say anything like this. But the understanding to me is with having the common sense and the knowledge of an owner coming out and saying we have no reason to sign him to an extension. He's going to play on the franchise tag and just let me know we have a chance of trading away. We're letting team know that he Canna if and when he signs this franchise tag, which he's done, reported by Adam Schefter. Now we have opportunity trading way and get some pieces for him while the value is high. And I said it a long time ago, we talk about George Pickens staying with the Dallas Cowboys, right, And even though George Pickings and Ceede Lamb are good friends and good friends are hanging out together in the offseason, I just don't see in any scenario where George Picking gets the value that he deserves and over leaps and leap frogs that of George I mean that of Ceedee Lamb, who is the number one wide receiver for that team. It just it just it never has in the history of the NFL. And I didn't see it happening there in Dallas. Now, I know Pickens deserves what he would. I mean, he deserves deserves the deal. He deserves the deal, and there's no way in hell David mulliget gonna let him go out there and that got damn franchise tag and bettle himself with most of this, most of the compadres have already been paid. We've seen what he can do. We saw Flashy what he could do in Pittsburgh. We saw exactly what he could do when he's the number one guy here in Dallas. If you don't want to pay him, and you know, see the lamage, your number one, your number one receiver going forward, allow Pickings to see grace somewhere else. Like I said a long time ago, I said Browns, you know, I said Raiders, and if they maybe maybe even Buffalo. So but those those those are my those are my three teams. I could be wrong, I could be wrong, but I doubt I think George Pickens would be happy today before this night is over.
Speaker 1: Whether and I agree with you, all that could be true, O Joe, George. They could have quietly handled this behind the scenes. You didn't have to come out and say because all you did was all you did was stir up something. All you did was make him up sad. So you mean to tell me there's nothing we can do, there's nothing really to talk about. You could have kept that to yourself. That didn't have to become public. So that's a situation. And I think the thing is this.
Speaker 3: Is going it's the Cowboys. It has to be public because whatever headlines are going on. We have to steal it and that's what they do best, and they did exactly what they wanted to do. That was playing all along. Okay, there's so much stuff in the news cycle, but it ain't us.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jo.
Speaker 1: The pick is there, and hold on just a second. We'll get back the Jets on the clock now with the first pick. No surprise here, the Raiders select Fernando Mendoza with the first overall pick. I don't think that's any surprise there, o, Joe. Would They need a quarterback. They need a lot of things, but it all starts with the foundation, and that's the quarterback. You get that guy. You can build a round him as long as you got a strong foundation, you know, Joe, I can erect any type of house that I want to and it'll stand solid. But without that guy, I don't care what. I don't care where you build it at. Its structurally unsound and it's not gonna be a it's not gonna do what you needed to do. But the Raiders are. The Raiders select for Nando Bendoza. He's a six foot four, two hundred and thirty six pounds quarterback out of Indiana University. They won the National Championship. He's the Heisman Trophy winner, and they believe they have their franchise guy, the guy that they've been, the franchise quarterback that they've been looking for for a long time. They thought they had it with Derek Carr. He played great work for a while, but for whatever reason, him and Gruden.
Speaker 2: Just seemed to never mesh.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, oh Joe, And that's maybe we can talk about that at another dayton time. But the Raiders have their guy. What do you think about this election? Do you like this pick? I love the pick. I love the pick.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that they're gonna allow him to sit. Also, I love the fact that you got Fanana Mendoz. You're gonna allow him to come in and you allow him to develop. I'm hoping that's you know, Mark Davis and the rest of the staff intent. Obviously you're bringing Kirk clin head coach. Yeah, OK, yeah, Clint Kubiak as well, But I'm hoping you bring him in, allow him to sit, allow him to watch, allow him to learn and become a sponge behind Kirk Cousins, who is a proven veteran quarterback. Maybe not in the playoffs, and maybe not playoff success, but just being able to do what he needs to do and being able to have someone he can learn after. They need many more pieces. They need many more pieces. They need a receiver, they need a dog, you know exactly what I mean. We need someone that we can actually count on, and other pieces. Obviously defensively, you want to also show up that offensive line. But it's a great pick. I've been watching. I've seen Mendulas play when he was down here in Miami, played at Columbus High School. He was a very good quarterback, very good quarterback. So I'm happy for him. I'm happy for the Raiders. They gonna be all right. But they got a whole lot of hold of the field, bro, they got a whole lot of hold the field. Don't allow to be another draft casualty. That's the number one pick. Do right by your player, man.
Speaker 1: It's being reported that privately, Mendoza had been working with Brian Greasy, who's very familiar. He played in the Gary Kobyak system. He played in this system. Kirk Cousins is very familiar with this system. This is the system that he grew up in Washington. It's the very similar situation of what he had in Minnesota. So he's very, very familiar with this system, so he can offer some tutelage and some understanding Fernandez of how this system the reads in this system, I like this.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 1: He had a private workout visit in Bloomington, a typical install so this I like this.
Speaker 2: I like this. They have to get a quarterback. They had to.
Speaker 1: Oh, they've been searching. They've been searching since two thousand. They thought they had it with JaMarcus Russell. That didn't work out, and they've had a lot of guys since then. I thought Derek Carr played well. He had moments, but like I said, I don't know why he and and Gruden didn't mesh really well. They tried it with a geno smith and that didn't work. So now hopefully they've got a guy that that can take them for the next ten to fifteen years and get them to where they need to be because everybody in that division. You got Patrick Mahomes, you got a bow Knicks, and you got Justin Herbert.
Speaker 2: You've got to be able to compete with those guys.
Speaker 1: You got to Your quarterback has to be able to stand across the field and go toe to toe with Mahomes, totatoe with Knicks, tot to toe with Justin Herbert. They believe they found their guy, Oh Joe, only time will tell. But like you said, they need some more pieces. But this is a great this is a great first start.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, we'll see. The Jets are now on the clock.
Speaker 1: The Betters were really torn between r Vel Reese and David Bailey, the.
Speaker 2: Guy, the big edge guy out of Texas Tech.
Speaker 1: We know Reese out of Ohio State inside Live Back of World, got crazy speed, got four for speed. But hey, okay, the Jets selected David Bailey with the number two pick. The New York Jets select David Bailey, a six foot three, two hundred and fifty one pounds out of Texas Tech, Premier Edge. You see the type of the type of havoc that the Miles Garretts, the TJ. Watts, the Michael Parsons, the Brian Burns. If your defense, you gotta be able to have a guy ojo and say, son, you gotta go get it. I can't, dielook nothing excited.
Speaker 2: I ain't got nothing for you. I just want you to be you man.
Speaker 1: You go beat that man and go get the quarterback and drag his ass down, and they believe they have the guy in David Bailey. He tested out of this world. You look at his tape, you look at him, the way he played the game. He looked like a cat miss, but there's no such thing as a cat miss. But he damn looked good on the boom ball field, and he looked good at testing.
Speaker 2: I like when those two things mess. Only time was telligence.
Speaker 3: And this is what it would have come down to when it comes to Washington College player's film and then you're watching test, Well, that's what we call an impact player. Now, there's no such thing as you can't miss, but based on what you have to go off of is your I test and you goddamn film, you expect the drafted player this goddamn high to come in and make an impact. Yeah, an immediate impact right away. I'm sure he's probably going to be a day one starter. And that's that's good. That's for sure, a good look for the Jets because that's something they need, a premium rusher on the edge to make a goddamn difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you take got this high, you guys, that went this high, Miles Garret witting number one overall, a two time Defensive Player.
Speaker 2: Of the Year.
Speaker 1: Von Miller went in this very spot in twenty eleven, an impact player defensive Rookie of the Year. He was also a Super Bowl MVP and helped lead the Rams to another Super Bowl over one hundred and thirty plus sacks. So when you take a guy this this high, he needs to be a game wrecord. He needs to be a game changer in three years from now. Oh yo, we need to be talking about him. Here is the guy that's making fifty f fifty five million dollar annual buy value. That's what he needs to be in order for the Jets to get to where they need to be. He has to be that because you took him number two overall. Guys in the top five, they gotta be impact. They gotta be day one impact. This ain't no a year from now, two years.
Speaker 2: From that impact. I need you tomorrow to go bust ass.
Speaker 1: Pauls Julius Peppers was another one that went second over all to Carolina.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I like this pick.
Speaker 1: I thought, you know, like I said, Arval Reese, you could see the suddenness watching him because we got an opportunity to watch a lot of their games because they're on TV a lot, because they're a really good team. And then you watch them at the combine, you see how fluid is he can swing his hips, he can drop, he's relentless opensuit, he can chase down six foot four, two hundred and forty one pounds, and he can run like that. Now they're gonna try to put him in space on show because I don't want, I don't I don't want. I don't want him having to take on guards. Quent Nelson at learn to fit. He better, Hey, he better learned to fit You better learn.
Speaker 3: Because listen, every great player, as great as he tested, as great as he looked on film, there's always a weakness. Uh, there's always a weakness.
Speaker 2: So you want to make sure you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't shut you don't, you don't expose your player, but find out what those weaknesses are. It makes you don't expose him.
Speaker 1: Now most did and try not to put him in that situation. They try to put him in that situation.
Speaker 3: Don't, please, don't. Just make sure you play to his strengths.
Speaker 1: Uh. David Bailey transferred to Texas Tech after spending his first three seasons at Stamford. UH he tied for the FCS lead in sacks with fourteen and a half while adding nineteen and a half tackles for loss, and he had eighty one pressures. Uh He's reportedly benched five four hundred and five pounds, squatted five fifty and ran twenty two point one six miles.
Speaker 3: What do you bench.
Speaker 2: Four or five? I mean, look, does he play? Does he listen all that?
Speaker 1: No? I've seen guys that didn't wasn't wait, really strong, but you couldn't move dass on the football field. And I've seen guys that go up there and do two twenty five forty two forty three times bench five.
Speaker 2: Hundred and guys have more to damn sideline.
Speaker 1: They look like tars to play like Jane Man, if you don't get your big ass off this side line, man.
Speaker 2: Driving you like a willow Bago.
Speaker 3: That's funny, just driving it. You gotta you gotta be able to put the two together, though. You gotta be able to put the strength in the football. I mean strength and the ability to play football. You gotta be able to put together. Some people can't put it together at the same time.
Speaker 1: You look at uh, you look at a guy like Aaron Donald. Oh, Aaron Donald bench five hundred pounds, and he played like he bench five hundred pounds exactly, exactly exactly, And that's what and that's what you want.
Speaker 2: You want that to mesh.
Speaker 1: You watch Aaron Donald college tape, and you watch your college tape, and you watched him at the combine.
Speaker 3: And you say, boy, the Rams got outa That's one of those situations. Unto when you talk about you can't miss. Most of the time you never want to say you can't miss. But when you watch Aaron Donald, you can see everything. You see the foundation you understand once you get ahold of that and you sharpen the tools he already has. This is what, this is what?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, you could see he could get skinny, he could bull you, or he could wax on wax, he could rip, he could dip.
Speaker 2: I mean, man, he could stop. He was a total package.
Speaker 1: Three three Defensive Players of the Year uh DP O wide Defensive Rookie other Year all for eight first team All pros, ten Pro Bowls. That I think that says it all. I think, what we why are we discussing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: With a number three pick, the Arizona Cardinals select Jeremiah Love, running back No.
Speaker 2: Tre Dame.
Speaker 1: He top five picks, said Sakuon Barkley went number two in twenty eighteen. Remember that was the same year that Baker Mayfield went number one, Squan went number two. But we see this, this kid was moving up. He kept moving up there because he had home run seed Ojo. You look at those long touchdown runs and got against No. To Dame and you saw a guy that could run with power. You saw last year that had him in the backfield and he broke four five six tackles and got the ball in the m zone. I believe this is one of the reasons why the Kansas City Chiefs went ahead and jumped out there on p.
Speaker 2: Nine because they realized were if they were sitting, he wasn't gonna be absolutely guy.
Speaker 1: And I don't want I don't want to have to trade any more draft capital to try to move up because we still have too many holes to feel. I believe this is why they did what they did. But Jeremiah Love a guy that ran with four three, three nine something like that.
Speaker 2: Big and he's a big.
Speaker 3: Kid, you know, you know what I do like about him. Two, He's not one dimensional. He's not just a big kid. He's not just a home run hitter. He's also running back that can he can run between the tackles, he can run outside. But hell, you can use him in the past game. So he's much more valuable, especially why he's going at that number three pick to already crowded quarterback room. I mean already crowded running back room, already crowded running red room. I still they still don't have it, They still don't have the answer at the quarterback position. I love Jakobe Ris said. I loved what he was able to do last year with those receivers Marvis havingson Junr. We needed to come. We needed to come to the party. We needed to play like the first round pick that you are. Is it Mike Wilson unk am I saying.
Speaker 2: His name right?
Speaker 3: The receiver that showed up last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Ye you know.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna take some of the press off ja Cobe per Satt bringing in someone like this like Jeremuk Jeremiah Love, who is at home run hitter from anyone in the field and make that team exponentially better and this is another impact player, a Day one starter.
Speaker 2: Again, you know what, O.
Speaker 1: Joe, I don't think this pick happens unless we see the resurgence from the running back over the last five years. We saw what Saquan did, We saw what King Henry did, we saw what Jamir Gibbs did, we saw what Bijon Robinson did, we saw what Christian McCaffrey has done. So you see a resurgence and all of a sudden because remember, you'd be crazy. There was a lot of talk you'd be crazy to take a running back in the first round. You definitely be crazy to take one of the top five, top ten picks. But with the resurgence of the running back and teams starting to lead a lean heavy, no maybe running back, but they believe this kid is in the same breath as a Saquan or Dereck Henry, a b Jon Robinson, a Jamiir Gibb of Christan McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: So I like this pick.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is a reach, big car, I don't think this is the reach. Now if you take the quarterback at the third because you know you said they need a quarterback, I thought that would have been a reach now if Mendoza had a slid, okay, but nobody else.
Speaker 2: But I don't think I personally don't think this is the reach.
Speaker 1: I think the kid is unbelievable six two, twelve, and hey, you saw what Jamiir Gibbs has done for the Lions offense. They're hoping this kid could give them something like that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I like it. I like to pick a lot. I mean, that's one of those you can't pass. You know, every every team, every team, especially by the time we get to maybe the pick five. At that point, it becomes your wants and your needs. Do you want to take the best, the best player that's still left on the draft board, or do we go get what we actually need based on position. So now it gets a little tricky. By the time you get after after, after that fifth pick, you know it's it's gonna be some really good players that have left. I'm talking about very, very valuable players. But is it a player that we need or is it a player that we want. There's a huge difference between the two.
Speaker 1: Unless there were some red flags that we didn't hear about. Oho, I don't think. I don't think anybody thought these guys would be there. When they're selecting five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, I think the guys just come off the board. Now. I think everybody thought they would be off the board. So I remember talking to Ozzy. I was like, Oz, because we're talking about Andrew Luck. He said, Man, what I'm gonna work Andrew look out for? He ain't gonna be there. Whippi, what am I talking to him about?
Speaker 2: Ask him? How does Dad do it? But I agree, o.
Speaker 1: Joe uh, And that's the decision as a as a general manager that you have to make. Okay, let's just say, for the sake of argument, I have a situation where I got a guy I think I can get one, max up getting two, but maybe one I think I take. I think if kind of like the Trent Williams situation. The forty nine ers have kept kicking the can down the road and they find themselves in the situation they had to give them another two years at fifty million dollars worth thirty seven guaranteed, because they have refused to try to go out there. And I'm not saying it has to be a first round up, but at some point in time, you got to start eyeing. Yeah, you know what, we hadn't had a storm a while, I might need to stack up on some paper towel with some toilet paper and some water.
Speaker 2: Just in case. A lot of times, what do people do?
Speaker 1: The storm hit and now you ain't got but two rolls and toilet paper and a roll of paper towels, and you got one jug of water, and all of a sudden you try to go to you try to go to the grocery store, and the shelves of there.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what?
Speaker 3: Also, you know else is a hard thing is you're talking about kicking the can down with kicking the can down the roads. But we talk about Trent Williams. We talk about one of the better left tackles, if not the best, one of the best left tackles in the game. We talk about top two, maybe top three, depending on who you ask. It's hard to be it's hard to think that. Also, I think bringing in another left you I don't want to use the word piss off because I think it's more so quarterbacks and more worried about bringing someone else as their competition. But I just don't see anybody that has been that good. But they say you know what, this is going to be the successor that God damn Trip Williams in our offense. Who's going to protect the quarterback? Take the blindside for our quarterback for the future.
Speaker 1: What you do is that you bring a guy in and you play him at guard and then that's what they did with Jonathan Dogden.
Speaker 3: Guard.
Speaker 1: Then you kick him out. Jao started at guard. Tony Jones was the left tackle. Then we traded for t Bone in ninety seven. Because Jo came out in ninety six as the fourth overall pick. Then we traded for t Bone. They kicked Jo out. Sometimes you'll start a guy on the right side like they did. Uh the awt kid Okay started him on the right side and then they kicked him the left Cardinal Tate to the Titans. I like wow, I like it. Why Tay a big play threat? Out of all else the averages seventeen and a half yards per catch. He brings the stick of a quip hands and now zero dropped on fifty eight targets in twenty twenty five. He reeled in twelve of the fourteen contested catches last season and went twenty two or thirty two in his college career on those such situations and he lines up all across the field. You know why I like this pick because what did they select last year?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, huh yeah?
Speaker 2: And what do we need?
Speaker 3: What do we need cal Ward to have rather than another dog, another weapon? They said, you got Calvin Ridley coming off injury to remember, remember Calvin got hurt last year. Right now, how you're bringing another solid receiver based on what you saw at Ohio State. And we know how Ohio State receivers produced in the NFL. Carling Us, we watched watching him last year at Ohio State. He can do everything. Everything there there is a weakness where there's no weakness that I have seen based on the film that I've watched. It's a phenomenal pick. It's a great pick. I'm sure this will allow Calvin really to come along slow and not rush himself back because now you have another receiver in that receiver room that you can count on. I really like that pick. That's nice. That's dope, that's dope.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean you know what, now what you call him is going to be the Chiefs are gonna be able to get a good player. You got Arval Reese is stilling the board. Caleb Downson skill on the board, Sonny Styles is skill on the board. The big tackle of Miami is still.
Speaker 2: On the board.
Speaker 3: The left tackle from Miami, the tall one.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I like I like this pick. I think maybe this is a shock because arval Reese was he was the number number one. Oh, he had the number one overall rank, and so a lot of people like, there's no way if he if he gets passed, if he gets past the Jets at two, there's no way he's probably gonna get past Arizona. But I'm not surprised Arizona took a running back, especially with like we talked about Oho, the resurgence of the running back position.
Speaker 3: Also would come down to what we need, not what we want. We're not taking the best player. We're taking the best player that's on the draft board that we actually we.
Speaker 1: Need we need.
Speaker 2: This is a need pick.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't need anything and you take the best available. They need a running back, they need somebody that can take the pressure off of their quarterback. They got wide receiver, they got caught, and they got a tight end. Forget about Trey McBrien, you got Wilson, you got Harrison Junior.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what that does.
Speaker 2: You're the running back.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking about Arizona. Now, why did I see him? Forget about trade McBride. Do you understand how that opens everything everything up for him?
Speaker 2: Goodness, and because he can line up all across the field. So they got and like you said, the the Ohio State, it goes back to Chris Carter. Their receivers play really well.
Speaker 1: You go look at a David Boston, you look at it head, you look at a Joey Galloway, I don't care, go back, go back and studium. Their wide receivers play extremely well when they get to the NFL.
Speaker 3: Always. I can't think of one, one one Ohio State receiver that is coming to the NFL and didn't do his to take care of his business. I can't think I think of not one. Now that they might not, but they were always consistent everything that they did as long as they were injury free.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think, well, you know ce season the Hall of Fame, David Boston with an All Pro one year, he had a fifteen hundred yards.
Speaker 2: Uh, he just he was in Arizona and then he went to San Diego.
Speaker 3: Remember how big Remember how big he got and he was huge?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they.
Speaker 1: Told, well, I don't know how true it is, but they told the story is that he had a couple of days before training camp. Oh Joe, he got both nipples piers and say no, I can't do no, I can't do no. What it was because I can't get jammed? Okay, Alva Reese to Giants six four two forty one, and the Cleveland Browns have traded their pick to the Kansas.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's gonna be edgy. What what are the Chiefs trading? What do they what do they want? What do they want?
Speaker 1: Are they gonna take Sonny Styles? Or are they gonna take office tackle? I don't see I don't see them.
Speaker 2: So what what receiver? Are you talking about? The kid out of Lemon? Are you talking to taking the kid out of the USC?
Speaker 3: Or maybe Jordan Tyson? I mean, are do you do you really?
Speaker 2: Do you really got the tight like the you're talking about the title. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm curious, especially when hell Mahomes is coming back off injury. You need help on the officive line. So if anything, I'm not mistaken, I'm probably with that it's a fifth pick, right, it'll be in the sixth pick. They might go offensive line.
Speaker 2: They might.
Speaker 3: Damn, this is deciding. I can't even I can't even watch the draft, but damn TV won't The internet went out and came back on, and now the TV and not connected to my goddamn.
Speaker 1: Is it? Uh?
Speaker 2: You got bad weather?
Speaker 3: It was horrible today in Miami.
Speaker 1: Boy, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean the Giants gotta feel good. I think this is the look. Do I think they would have taken a Bailey? Absolutely, But I don't think I think they really wanted this kid here, the suddenness, he can play off the ball, and you pair here with Brian Burns. You got on the other side, you got a duel Carter, you got playmakers. You gotta be twitching, you gotta be sudden. I need somebody to go hunt the quarterback. I need somebody to go chase down Sa Kuan. I need somebody to chase down Javonte Williams.
Speaker 3: I need that and correct me if I'm wrong. You will probably know better than I I do.
Speaker 2: Isn't still there or on my tripping, he's still there far the That's.
Speaker 3: That's a very crad the room.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think he oh my goodness, or or do they go somebody maybe messle door from the Canes.
Speaker 3: I like that over there about Kansas City go defense another, Yes, yes, I like that. Somebody to pay with Chris Jones. You didn't you like Carlotus?
Speaker 1: No, he telled he got that big money in it. It's hard, it's hard. It's hard to drag. It's hard to drag money and get the quarterback. You gotta you gotta play with empty pockets, oh Joe, or at least think you got it. You gotta play like you got up the pockets many And that's what I tell guys, I say, when you get this big contract, you still gotta play like you're starving.
Speaker 2: That's what the greats do.
Speaker 1: You didn't know Peyton man or Tom Borok And Tom didn't really make no money, so he's a he's an outline, so we shouldn't use him. But paid Manning and some of these big time guys, Miles Gary, you wouldn't know Miles Garrett make the kind of money.
Speaker 2: Aaron Donald.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that because they played, They played like they were broke. And that's how you have to look at it, and I love guys. I think the thing is O Joe that I love most of the guy. All right, Oh yeah, this right here in this contract you gave me. In a year or two, I'm gonna show you I'm underpaid. I'm gonna make you want to come back to.
Speaker 3: The table and get a lot of people thing like that, especially players they get, they get that one big one, and.
Speaker 2: Oh oh Joe, they took, they took the they took the cornerback out of L.
Speaker 1: S U.
Speaker 3: Nice he nice, he really nice, real savvy, real technical.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, the the l s you call this stuff. Every once in a while you get one. But you know, hey, but ever.
Speaker 3: Since every last one of those L. S U corners that come out.
Speaker 1: God wait, the Chiefs go from nine. So now they swapped the Browns get nine seventy four, and they really liked it. But you know what, I think they really had to do this. You know why they lost both of their starting corners. Both of those guys went to the Rams. Wait, remember Watson and McDuffie. They traded Watson, I mean, excuse me, they traded McDuffie and Watson went be a fridge.
Speaker 2: So I don't think they had a choice.
Speaker 3: So they had no choice but to go up and get something to replace him. And yeah, that's that's that's a need, that's a need pick again, but it's it's yes, an absolutely pick that's really solid, really solid corner.
Speaker 2: I like this for the Browns.
Speaker 1: I like this. Let me tell you why, because they need so much. They need so much on and remember, they got Jacksonville's first round pick. They got their own first round pick. They got Jacksonville's first round pick. Hey they got now look at it, look at it. They got seventy four, they got one, so they got they got two second round they're gonna have a second rounder.
Speaker 2: Uh, two third rounders? What did he give us? A Travis Hunter?
Speaker 1: Because I think they swapped with Travis Travis Hunter and they got uh swap picks and they got a first this year and maybe something else.
Speaker 3: When you talk about the brown needing so much, un and it's not even on the defensi end of the ball, it's not even on the defense end. Everything that the brown need is on the office end. They need they need help at the office end. And I mean, I just I just don't you know, I want a receiver I've been preaching that for a very long time. Oh the Brown needed God damn.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, guys, I'm sorry. We're I ain't gonna spoil it no more, no more?
Speaker 3: What you you ahead? Everybody else?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The hey, you know.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm mad.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Chah.
Speaker 1: I thought, see all y'all, y'all be killing me about my WiFi, talking about oh your wi fi? Late, I shot the table, got a couple of dollars, he said, Brother, Look at it's gonna be. It's gonna be like you right there with them. You're gonna be on the phone. You'll be eavedropping. So I'm sorry, Chad, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's and I'm trying to forguret how to.
Speaker 1: Hey, pretend you guys didn't hear what I said. I didn't say nothing. I'm sorry. I don't know who the Chief's gonna pick here, o, Joe, I really don't. All I know is that they traded with the Cleveland Browns and they get the number nine pick number seventy four.
Speaker 2: So I'm not sure who.
Speaker 3: They're going They go on offense, that that offensive line you.
Speaker 1: Think they're going off. I think they go defense. I think they might go corner. Well maybe they lost both of their corners. Ohoe, they lost McDuffie and they lost Watson. And in that pressure style defense that's fast run.
Speaker 2: You've got to have an exemplary corners, not good exemplary. And they lost the safety.
Speaker 3: Trying to think, who I can't see the board, God leave.
Speaker 2: The pig is in. I think they're gonna go defense chat what y'all think they're gonna go? I'm not really sure. I kind of like that.
Speaker 3: I kind of liked the corner out of l s Une.
Speaker 2: No, but I look.
Speaker 1: Six foot, one hundred and eighty seven pounds, nice size position rank he was the number. He was the number on the ranked corner in the draft, number eight overall. He had an eighty nine grade. So uh, the Chiefs coming. The one thing we know about the Casta City Chiefs, they don't give a damn about them picks.
Speaker 2: They'll move with eight.
Speaker 1: They like the Rams, the Rams, and the Chiefs f them picks, f them picks because we've seen, we've seen. We know the Rams are trade quick. You see what they did with McDuffie. You see all the picks that they gave up to get matt excuse me, Matthew Stafford. Damn them picks.
Speaker 3: They understood, they understood.
Speaker 2: I want to show thing.
Speaker 3: I want to understood the vision and the vision working. And they paid off.
Speaker 2: The pick.
Speaker 1: Ain't yet, Chad, Chad, let me ask you do y'all want me to tell y'all who who the commanders are taking?
Speaker 2: Or y'all wanted a secret? Wait?
Speaker 3: What happened to the chiefs?
Speaker 2: Pick?
Speaker 1: Un?
Speaker 3: We just told you they took methador?
Speaker 2: Excuse me? Mansor Delane? Mansor Delaney? Is that is it? Delaney?
Speaker 1: Mansor Delaney out of l s U can back? Remember remember the Chiefs they traded McDuffie. They didn't want to pay him nothing, any thing is you know, they don't pay big, They don't.
Speaker 3: Pay and they let they let oh my goodness, wife's name.
Speaker 2: But Jaylen Watson left for Reds.
Speaker 3: What's the name that left?
Speaker 2: Remember? Remember the.
Speaker 3: Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they had Ward at one time. Wasn't wasn't tre Darious Ward to David's Ward?
Speaker 2: Uh No, I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you like this here the guy that's going to the commanders here and I have the exact same initials.
Speaker 3: That's yes, man, what what you watching? Was you watching on satellite?
Speaker 1: You don't add h Hey, yeah I did put my I put my head on this table. I can hear him talking in the green room.
Speaker 3: Hey, the NFL app going too slow?
Speaker 1: Uh? What ch'all thinking? They laughing? Like I said, the guy that's going to the commanders. I'm not saying it's one hundred percent, but it's I would give it birth control, not a nine point nine. How y'all you're getting on the clock. But no, in uno seriousness, I really like this big hold on.
Speaker 3: I really like the I don't.
Speaker 1: Think that I don't think the chiefs really have a choice considering how Spags like the defense. You got to have corners that can lock up man the man. There's no other way, There's no other way around it. You gotta have corners in spags defense because when he's threatened with zero bridge if if if you get if you get if, Hey, he gonna try to turn. He's gonna try to turn, you try to go to So you gotta have a corner. You gotta have a cornerback that can lock it down one way or another.
Speaker 2: So I like like I like this pick.
Speaker 1: I like this pick hold on man. Yeah, for me, I think the only the only the chat. I don't know what you think is like this, but I think the only really surprise pick to me, I did not have Carnelle take going this high that I think somebody might move that. I think he would go top top twelve maybe, yeah, but he would top five.
Speaker 3: I mean they needed it, the type needed it. He was the best available receiver for the position that they needed. So I mean I expected that. I knew he was gonna go hide ship.
Speaker 2: We we needed, yeah high, but oh Joe, he would top five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he late like that, he said. When it comes to the wide receivers in college that did their thing, he was one of the best, if not the best. Depending on who you asked, they'll probably say Jordan Tyson, They'll probably say young Bull from USC. But obviously that Ohio State that that pedigree that they put out. If there's one that's gonna go first, it would have been him and the and the and the production shows on film too, so you know exactly what you're getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And for the most part, like we said, Oh jo there's a history of Ohio State receivers playing really well. Their coach really well. They run great routes. Uh. And so if you go back and look like I said, I think CC started it, uh because c C came out in the supplemental draft, and so with c C and then you.
Speaker 2: Had Galloway and then you had David Boston. I don't know. I think Aaron Glenn Terry Glynn might have came out before Boston. I'm not really sure. I think Terry Glen might have came out before Boston.
Speaker 1: But if you go back and you look at a lobby and you look at Garrett Wilson, Michael Michael Thomas, you look at those guys and they've been exemplary once they get to the next level, kind of like LSU. For LSU's kind of had a pretty good run. Uh. Now Clay uh with it. Claiborne, he didn't pay l s U. He because he was insational. L s U he didn't do quite as well in the in the NFL. But if you look at Pat p and you look at Stingley, and you look at a Honey Badger. No, uh, the Saints, I can't tell you who they taking, but but just picture the initials of a Boston Celtics player that just came back from injury about a month ago.
Speaker 3: Tatum see Tatum damn and let me let me, let me see if they got ESPN on YouTube TV.
Speaker 2: The pick. The pick is in Washington. Let's see if.
Speaker 1: Let's see if if if my my hunch, my gut feeling, the commanders. Okay, Uh, the Commanders are selected Ohio State linebacker Sonny Sound number seventh overall pick, drafted linebacker Uh Sunny Styles O w O wu. You remember, oh Joe, he was the guy that left Baltimore had no sacks, go to the Chargers and parlayed that into a one hundred million dollar contract. Then they added Calebon Chason Leo Chanelle who was also from Kansas City, Nick Crossed, Tim Settle a Meek Robertson and Uh.
Speaker 2: Charles A mine who that's dope, that's live. So you see what the.
Speaker 1: Commanders are doing. They're going heavy defense, heavy defense. Look at look at the additions.
Speaker 2: That they added. Sonny Styles, Sonny Styles and he he tested.
Speaker 3: Him and his brother man.
Speaker 1: Yes, hey, the dad played for the Rams. I don't I don't remember him, but his dad, his dad was on that Super Bowl team.
Speaker 3: Six five two forty four, and you get to pair him up with what's the numberfore his name that always wear a face paint for the for the commanders.
Speaker 2: Oh logo Leo faking lovo.
Speaker 3: Uh. But I think Bobby came back for another year, right, Bobby Wagner came back for another year.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think he's still available.
Speaker 1: I don't know if vonn is going to be back, because you know they have von von Miler had seven eights as ye played really really well for him.
Speaker 3: That boy could playboy.
Speaker 2: Hey a.
Speaker 1: Uh but the Saints, you see the Saints they lost uh Rashi, So now they're getting somebody to go play with a lave.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: Wait, like it a lot?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait who they get? Oh? Why you ain't come on? Un Keep me up, man, keep me up to date.
Speaker 1: It I told you he got the initials of the guy that just came back from the Celtics. Hold on, hold on, wait, who's the guy that just came back from the Celtics for from jab Ago?
Speaker 2: Okay? What's his initials?
Speaker 3: J t.
Speaker 2: Okay? What's the receiver?
Speaker 3: Jordan Tyson? Okay? Okay, okay? Oh see your team?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: How your TV so fast?
Speaker 2: You don't listen.
Speaker 3: Hours is still walking. He's still walking up to to get his hat. Oh you your head walk, I already gave it to it, okay, style he hugging the commissioner right now, and your pick already in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, I ain't gonna spoil y'all. Look, were gonna let him? Well, we know, we know the pick up. We already know.
Speaker 2: So that's it. Y'all.
Speaker 1: Ain't get no more picks. Y'all gonna find out when everybody else finding. But that's what that's See when you come to night camp, y'all want the good y'all want to know. That's what y'all coming for.
Speaker 3: This is dope. This is dope. I see see Goodell Goodell dressed like the mob to night. You got the shirt, but you got the shirt button open. Okay, uh, but no, Look I like this pick.
Speaker 1: I like this pick by the commanders. You know they're loading up on defense. Oh yore, you gotta have defense. You guess what you in there? You end up with if George Picking stays there, But you got you gotta go get a quarterback. You gotta get back on the ground. You gotta get get back on the ground. You look at the eggs. Now, we believe that come June first, A J. Brown is gonna be playing in New England. Me ain't gonna say elwhere.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: I tell y'all for three months A J. Brown will be in England. But go ahead, yes and uh and.
Speaker 1: So you know Smithy and they signed Hollywood Brown. Uh, they just made it for weeks. Yeah, Green Bay. So you're gonna have to get the quarterback on the ground because you can't always rely that you rely on your coverage is gonna be so strong in the back end that you'll be able to hold up. Go put the quarterback on the ground and don't worry about anything else. No, no, no, we're gonnapoil y'all. Y'all gotta wait. Gos NFL uh uhh NFL is gonna be mad us. They already they already don't give us no perks on yo, they're not gonna give us anything. Now.
Speaker 2: See, if y'all let us come to the combined, we wouldn't have did this. I mean the draft.
Speaker 3: Oh, we was going we we had a scheduling conflict, man, I tell you about it one day and we take let's just say we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't get some of the perks.
Speaker 3: The other other parts were still the best in the world.
Speaker 2: But they can't stop progress. Progress must progress again.
Speaker 3: We're still the best in the world.
Speaker 2: With or without period. We're gonna roll roll with us or we'll roll over.
Speaker 3: Hey, like my daughters, Like my daughter say clock that Okay, they tweeted it.
Speaker 2: Uh what the h Spencer Fano, he's offensive lineman. Utah. Yeah, the big Utah. Yeah. The tackle. That's what you do or need because they lost a lot of guys.
Speaker 1: Uh, I think, uh, what's the right tackle, the left guard? I think they lost like two offensive line Joe. So Cleveland went offensive line and so Cleveland, that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: That's a good thing. That's a great thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, but he guess what, Okay, now get you a receiver?
Speaker 3: No, Cleveland, from where not in the draft.
Speaker 2: You don't like to you don't like to care from USC the Liman.
Speaker 3: I like him. But I'm talking about coming in right now, make an impact. I'm talking about coming in and turn Cleveland upside down. I need somebody that's gonna come in right now and turn it off. Jamar Chase came in and he turned Cincinnati upside down. But Justin Jefferson can't.
Speaker 1: Believe any of these guys in the draft. For Jamar Chase, Hell, I don't believe the guy with far as Jamar Chase, Jamal Chase.
Speaker 3: That's why I was given example Justin Jefferson. I need somebody that's gonna come in my team right now and change the trajectory of my franchise. That's not in the draft. I don't want you to just go get a guy, but here I'm not. I'm not a Cleveland Brown fan. I'm just telling you what they need. And I've said it all. I said it all last year.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing that you have to understand. Justin Jefferson had a veteran quarterback throwing him the ball. Chase had Joe Burrow, somebody he was very, very familiar with, throwing him the ball. So they started out. I hated the curve Chase and and and and and uh Borrow. Joe already had a working relationship Cousins, a veteran, he knows, he knew this offense back wasn't forwards. So if you look at look at Jeller's numbers with first Cousins, look at his numbers without cousins, and we don't think work first. Cousin is a world beater. But he understands offense. He knows how to let that go. He knows what ye's gonna be. He knows what Jedda wants the ball. What do you think they go? You think they go another offensive line, but they go defense.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna say it, but you know who I want dying there? Go ahead and get that three over there in Dallas to get on here and put that brown helmet on him, give him to give him that money.
Speaker 1: You won't traded, I wish now, Hollo, yeah, okay, I see what you're saying. Trade you pick? This was this was Kansas City's pick, the number nine pick. Because Cleveland's number nine. That's Kansas City's pick.
Speaker 2: You still have your pick.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, you don't know. You don't know, you don't because you was picking six. Kansas City was picking nine.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Flop dude. Oh they got Jacksonville's pick. They got Jacksonville's pick later when they traded, when they traded to trail Or when they traded their pick. But uh and and Jacksonville selected the Travis Honor, so they do got another first round pick. Oh Joe, where is the Cleveland second.
Speaker 2: First round pick? Where is it that?
Speaker 1: See they got number twenty four? Oh joab people people, Yeah, uh okay, hey Cleveland, this thing yeah, uh, the Giants is gonna take the big o t out of.
Speaker 3: Miami, big left tackle. Hey, that's good thing, jackson Dark Huh come on, nine.
Speaker 1: Francis MAUI goa mm hmmm, yeah, because you you had to, because I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't count on Thomas staying healthy.
Speaker 1: And the last thing that I want to do, the absolute last thing that I want to do, other than stick ten inch nails in my eyes, is put every neil over there on the left side. So I can't count on Thomas, and I refuse. Hey just go and hey, just go ahead and give me, give me a spike nail and let me put it in my school. This is our look. I like, I like what the uh think about what they got? They got arval rees and they got a tackle. You come out here and you got to you feel two needs.
Speaker 3: Huge needs, especially that goddamn left tackle.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, Maui Francis Maui Noah, the G and Polynesian o chosen. The G is pronounced nothing maua Noah. So Francis Maui Noah, six foot six three nine out of the you is headed to the football Giants. Hey, Hey, the Giants, y'all gotta be pleaded. If these got it, ay, if these guys here, the Giants gonna be straight. You got a quarterback, You get neighbors coming back. Hey, you got a nice you got a nice little setup. You got a nice little set up your defense.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think. Hey man, it's thill going so slow. I'm still on the Saint's Pick. Where your where your TV at?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: My my my thing is still on the Saint's Pick on on the YouTube.
Speaker 2: Oh the Cleveland Browns pick.
Speaker 3: Jordan Tyson still hugging Goodell.
Speaker 2: Uh Fan? Oh the big Utah tackle. He's a c man.
Speaker 1: That man got us the plane in Cleveland. You talking about Jordan still fan on the plane? Jordan Fan, Noel on the planet. He on the planet Cleveland. Oh, the what of service you got?
Speaker 2: You got an AOL dial up?
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't know what the hell wrong with this thing?
Speaker 2: The Saints selected Arizona State Jordan Tyson.
Speaker 1: Remember he's the guy that transferred out of Colorado and went on to have a stellar career at Arizona State. Playmaker, reliable hands, one hundred and thirty six catches, eighteen hundred and twelve yards, eighteen total touchdowns in twenty one games across the last two seasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't find.
Speaker 2: Wow. Going back to the fourth pick, ESPN drafted a predictor Ojo.
Speaker 1: There was a point there was a zero point four percent chance that carneal Tate would go number four, So less than one percent chance.
Speaker 3: You know what, those people that are guessing don't understand or know what those teams need. Now that that's the difference. That that that's the difference. It all comes down to what do we need to help improve our franchise? And you not if you know football, especially once he tested once he ran what he ran, even though people say, oh he ran four five, Oh that's a red flag? The hell you say, you better turn on the film.
Speaker 1: Well, who caught them passes? Well, somebody catching pass and forth. So they had the four to three guys that catching the passes.
Speaker 3: Hey, turn on the film. That's all you need to see.
Speaker 1: All I know is he beat a lot of guys that was running four three and four four for touchdover the last one. I need a guy to play football fast. I don't even got to run fast.
Speaker 3: Hey, now, if you just happen to run fast and play football fast.
Speaker 2: I take I'll tell you I appreciate that. Thank you. But everybody care.
Speaker 1: There are guys that can run fast but don't know how to run past run fast with ads on.
Speaker 2: They're the difference between running fast with a with a T shirt and tights.
Speaker 1: As opposed to playing fans which shoulder, pan, helmet, cleek five, pass, knee paint o the two different threes different?
Speaker 3: And who's up? Now?
Speaker 2: Who's on the clock?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh the pig is there?
Speaker 1: And you what you?
Speaker 3: What kind of editing?
Speaker 2: Cleveland? Cleveland? Pig number nine? Who's on the clock? Who number that you got?
Speaker 1: Manh uh specific? And I went to uh Cleveland and the Giants selected.
Speaker 3: The tackle from you.
Speaker 2: M okay, what what?
Speaker 3: Who? What team is next?
Speaker 2: Who's lext h miamibody?
Speaker 3: Somebody, hey, somebody in the chest, say you already watched the draft. That's how you knew everything,