Speaker 1: The next episode, Dray and Snoop Dogg. Here what a two point seven kiss FM Los Angeles. We have a five hundred dollars summer cash card for you to win in just a second. Also, I got creeping on Deck and Mary styles Ryan's roses moments away. Tanya with the trending report. So we're in the world of Kravis now. Yes, Courtney Kardashian, Travis Barker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, it was only just a week ago that Courtney announced her pregnancy with that reference to the blank win needy to all the Small Things video. That was literally just a week ago, and over the weekend we saw the video of their gender reveal. So basically, Courtney Kardashian was sitting on Travis Barker's lap and he did like the drum roll, please Da Da Da, and then the confetti came out and it was blue confetti. So they're expecting a baby boy. This is Chris Jenner's thirteenth grandchild, which is like so Taylor Swift. But but Courtney has been posting like really cute bikini pictures with her bump. And Courtney is forty four years old, she's newly married, she's pregnant again, and I think that it's time we stop selling this narrative to women that all hope is lost at thirty. You know, like there's always this pressure to like make sure you freeze your eggs by thirty. You got to have it all figured out by thirty. And I mean, I obviously started so long ago and we're still kind of breaking that stigma. But I just feel like every time, I love that Courtney's documenting all this because it just goes to show, you know, like she got married in her forties and she's having another baby, and it's just like life doesn't stop when you get older and you don't have to have it all figured out by a certain age.
Speaker 1: And seeing that helps, like seeing her do what she's doing, it helps with what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it's so inspirational for so many women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think, you know, we're trying. We've made a lot of progress in terms of all of this stuff, but I still have a lot of friends that like are freaking out, oh and like regret not freezing their eggs before they turn thirty. And I'm like, We're we're good.
Speaker 1: Don't you remember when we were growing up how everybody was talking about it. As soon as you get out of high school, you've got to finish college, and you've got to get married. Yeah, and you've got to have kids.
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna have my kids in like my mid twenties, but like.
Speaker 1: It was, it was preached to us.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is, back then, women couldn't have a life if they weren't married. Like they couldn't open a credit card, they couldn't buy property, and so it's like you had to get married in order to like live your life. But that's not the case anymore. And so it's just like it's it's gonna take a lot of time to reverse all that.
Speaker 1: But people ask you about marriage, Like do people ask you what are these? Because I know this, because I know this. Like weekend, someone said, what about marriage?
Speaker 2: Oh the time?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Marriage?
Speaker 2: What are you're raising my eggs?
Speaker 1: What are you say? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course I want to get married. And like now I'm at this point in my life where I have a partner that I know I will marry, but I didn't find him until I was in my thirties.
Speaker 1: I find people it happens to me a lot, people like shocked to hear that my parents have been married fifty three years and I'm unmarried. They can't figure.
Speaker 3: To People have the audacity to still ask, they.
Speaker 1: Want to question, They actually want to figure it out. They're like, you got to figure that out. I'm like why why? Why do I have to figure that out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And then people if they asked me if I froze my eggs and when I say no, that seems so judgment, the judgment of like not asking you that body what I mean, everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody Dodger Stadium, people are asking.
Speaker 2: You, asking you that No, no, No, it's not like a stranger.
Speaker 3: But are they like so called quote unquote friends, Like I're like, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: At like parties or dinner parties or places where you have people that you all you know, you know what I mean, Like, you're.
Speaker 3: Not how do you get to that?
Speaker 1: How do you get to that question? Show?
Speaker 2: That's a great question. I'm just trying to think of the last time, Well, a friend, are you.
Speaker 1: Going to have the chop slade?
Speaker 2: By the way, a friend of mine was telling me that she is now trying to go through the process of freezing her actually just turned forty and she's like it's my biggest regret that I didn't do it earlier. And then she said have you frozen rros? And I said no, and she was like, girl, you better get on it. That's kind of how that one started.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, everyone has their own opinion with what they want to do with their body, and so it's just like when you start preaching to other people about that, it's it's a slippery slope of opinions.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we also go back to these dinner parties that were not a part of When are you having these dinner parties?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I haven't been to like, I've been to a dinner.
Speaker 1: Party in a long time. I don't think if I've been to an official dinner party since.
Speaker 3: COVID my dining room table get an accommodation dinner party.
Speaker 2: I want to come over for taco Tuesday tomorrow because the open is.
Speaker 1: A week out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I already have every Tuesday, it's it's just the standing open up. Next Tuesday is the fourth.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let me come back here with a five hundred holiday summer cash, a one minute out kiss of him