Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tapping.
Speaker 3: Michael Oppenheimer's back.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And I got an email from Liz who wanted the phone tap her brother Darren. He runs this business from his cell phone and he hates telemarketers.
Speaker 2: He gets these calls all day.
Speaker 4: So what better to do than to put Michael Oppenheimer to task with Liz's brother Darren.
Speaker 3: Here we get.
Speaker 2: Let's listen in to today's phone tap. Hello, oh, yes, kod afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Bumper Guard Auto Supply Direct. How are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm great in yourself.
Speaker 2: We have a wide array of bumper guards for your automobile. It's a piece of rubber that goes over your bumper. We have the bumper Bully, the bumper badger, bumper guard.
Speaker 3: And you're just you're just wasting your time right now. I'm not interested, but thank you very much. Car sir, Yes, I own two cars.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you a little bit about the bumper bully. The bumper Bully offers it.
Speaker 3: Listen. I'm not interested, thank you very much. I have a great day.
Speaker 2: Hello, goodfon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer pulling the bumper bully. Holding the bumper bully offers an extra wack bumper protector surface. As an added benefit, our bumper guard integrates dual reflectors for suffer nighttime.
Speaker 3: And you please take your ten yes look at one time and call my name off the list. Do not call me again, Darren speaking, I might help you good.
Speaker 2: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer for the as a Car Enthusiast Protector.
Speaker 3: Stop calling me. Stop calling me, sir.
Speaker 1: I told you you or dumb, which which.
Speaker 3: One is it?
Speaker 2: I spoke to you about the bumper bully, but Nobby.
Speaker 1: Told you I'm not interested in any guard.
Speaker 2: If the bumper bully is not your cup of tea, maybe the bumper badger is you.
Speaker 3: It's especially something you're gonna need a bumper badger around your less than your right eye. If you call me one more time, you understand me. It's the business through my phone and you're closing up my line. I'm waiting on important.
Speaker 1: Business phone calls and you're calling me.
Speaker 3: About a bumper badge of guard.
Speaker 1: I don't do about either. Call me, do you understand me? Especially me one more time? I don't want to report you. I don't want to do not call this Do you understand what that means? Especially, do not call me.
Speaker 5: The badger to tell me again? Down speaking, The bumper Badger's designed to attach inside your trunk in second.
Speaker 3: Your poor excuse for a human being and for a salesperson. I've been in sales for over twenty city.
Speaker 2: Flip it out when you park your car on the street and flip it back when you leave.
Speaker 3: Told you I'm not I want you to off.
Speaker 2: Now, just thirty nine ninety nine today, sir, you know where's.
Speaker 3: Your office located?
Speaker 2: My office is located in Detroit.
Speaker 3: I wish I was in Detroit. Do you have a New York office so I could come there and kick your mask?
Speaker 2: Act now and we'll throw in Defender Defender for free.
Speaker 3: Hello Dan, this is.
Speaker 2: Mister Michael Lavenheimer, Sir. For a limited time only, I'll give you the rear end rubber tree of that includes the bumper Bully, the bumper Batcher, and Defender Defender.
Speaker 1: You paint every time you call me names on that.
Speaker 2: List, Sir, have you ever been rear ended?
Speaker 1: The question of that?
Speaker 2: You didn't answer my question? Have you ever been rear ended.
Speaker 1: Do you know.
Speaker 2: I've got one in the front and one in the back of all three of my cars. Now I have protection when another guy rams me from behind.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you.
Speaker 3: Don't like this one another guy rams you from behind?
Speaker 2: Don't you have nicks, scratches, dents, chipped paint on your car before?
Speaker 1: He never literally walked outside your office and have someone walk up to you and living out of you. Because I'm going.
Speaker 2: To the bumper bully, sure the bumper Hello, This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the bumper Badger, bumper bully in the fender defender, the bumper.
Speaker 3: Badger in the bumper Badger?
Speaker 2: Sir, how many of these would you like to purchase today?
Speaker 3: I don't know how many of these would you like to purchase today? You sound like you sound like you're juggling bolves in your mouth. So is this going to be the bumper bumper?
Speaker 2: The bumper Badger's going to be the bumper bully defender.
Speaker 1: Defenders, You're gonna be the bumper Would you like.
Speaker 2: To rear end rubber tree You're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be the bumper boo boo? Or is this going to be the bumper rubber yogi?
Speaker 2: Rubber baby buggy bumpers. Let's take this from the top. My name is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 1: My name is mister b.
Speaker 2: I need protection when another man.
Speaker 3: Protector when another man rams me from behind. Good idiot.
Speaker 2: Now I remind he was Scary Jones from Elvis Durand in the Morning Show. You've been phone tapped, Liz is.
Speaker 1: On the phone. Okay, there, you are such an idiot.
Speaker 3: I hate you.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tap was pre recorded with the permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show