Speaker 1: What's that my bed? It's spooky, jooky.
Speaker 2: I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming, it's way Wait a minute, hell, I'm most I lost amandas p Hey boo, it's me Raz.
Speaker 3: I've got my best friend Sam Pancake on the show today. He's an actor comedian, constantly popping up on TV. He's on my parents' favorite TV show called A Million Little Things, which is on ABC. And when we recorded this, my parents happened to be in town, so they were there and they brought my dog and it was a full family affair. And actually we did it on on camera in the studio, so it will be on YouTube, and so the link to that can be found in the description of this episode. I'll also be posting that on my Instagram, which is at raz Hernandez, so you could find it that way. I got all these messages after last week's episode with Kara Connors. Was I was actually shocked. It wasn't what I thought I was gonna get. I thought I was gonna be getting Brown Pucy messages. No, I got messages about well, actually I did get a couple of those, but I got messages about what Kara was talking about with her girlfriend where they they both felt physical pain. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go back and listen to last week's episode. But it's an interesting thing, and it's very similar to I mean, twins report that kind of a thing, and I just really want to look more into that phenomena. I've heard it before. I don't know if I've ever had anyone talk about it.
Speaker 2: On the show.
Speaker 3: If you've had these experiences, send them to me. I'm so fascinated by this. I don't exactly know the proper term for it. There has to be.
Speaker 2: Some nerdy paranormal.
Speaker 3: Parapsychology type term for when two people can feel each other's physical pain. I'm sure I know what it is somewhere one of these books I got. But anyway, I've just been getting really into the weird paranormal stuff beyond just ghosts. The ghosts are always my favorite, but I've been listening to the audio book of the Mothman Prophecies, the original book John Keel, and looking into his research more and that shit gets so weird and I believe it all and I love it. And so I got me an audible account and said, I've been listening to it as I drive at nighttime and I'm terrified. I highly recommend if you've never listened to it. But anyway, let's just get into this episode. Me and Sam being kooky.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Wayspatreon dot com slash rawls, driz Feles link in the description for a weekly episode this week video all that kind of stuff. Anyway, here's me talking to you, Sam Pancake, on with the show.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 3: I'm joined by my best friend, Sam Pancake.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm now been rendered death from your announcement. It came in a loud and clear sister.
Speaker 2: Hi baby, Hi. I dodn't want to put labels on it, but we are very close friends.
Speaker 1: Label it, don't answer that.
Speaker 3: I've got The Velassic Stork has joined me today to talk about his paranormal encounters.
Speaker 1: I was in a real it was a real big deal. It was a real.
Speaker 2: I was just in the stork nest.
Speaker 1: I was just at the Pittsburgh Heines Museum last month. I told you about that when and I saw I learned so much about pickles.
Speaker 2: Heines like a ketchup museum.
Speaker 1: Heines is original. Yeah, Heinz started in Pittsburgh and so they had this giant museum that is Pittsburgh and Hein's history. I don't know how we got on this one, anyway, I learned a lot about pickles and ketsup.
Speaker 3: Well, something else that you did on this trip was you went to a very iconic haunted place.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes I did. Well, Hi everyone, I'm Sandpancake And.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to do like what they like, Like Jay Leno, I heard you went to a haunted place like I didn't.
Speaker 1: What if I was just no, no, you heard wrong, you heard wrong? Goodbye, good night, Jay. Yes, I'm from West Virginia and in May my older I have five siblings, and my older sister Anne and I did like this sentimental journey thing through all the towns that were important to us so that we lived in growing up. And on the way between Morgan Hut, West Virginia, where we went to college and she's a professor in Somersville, West Virginia, where we lived when we were very young, we stopped at Weston, West Virginia, which is where the State Mental Health, the State Mental you know, what do we say these days.
Speaker 3: Well not what they used to say, which is lunatic asylum.
Speaker 1: Literally all the merch said Transatlantic a lunatic asylum. It was alleghany, trans alleghany, thank you. I mean, it's my mountains. And I forgot that. That's what it was. Five hours of sleep, Good luck everyone, that's me. They're building a fence next to my bedroom. Anyway, I it's giant. You knew more about it, I think than I did. I knew growing up that like the in West Virginia in the twentieth century, shorthand for the looney bin and I, you know, and these are words we don't use anymore, these terms. Was Weston, Like I remember my mother saying things like, if that happens around here one more time, you're gonna put me in a car and take me to Weston. And Weston just meant the metal hospital, and.
Speaker 2: It was operating at that time.
Speaker 1: It was operating at that time. I'm pretty sure I didn't do my research before I got here today, but it you know, and now.
Speaker 2: It's we don't do research here.
Speaker 1: Why I just bother.
Speaker 2: We just assume welcome to Everything's haunted.
Speaker 1: Everything's haunted. It They have this amazing the tours we didn't go on because it was kind of an unscheduled stop. My sister was like, hey, have you seen Weston and lately? Like it's the town, but like that was always like I said, shorthand for the actual institution, this giant gothic building that looks like I mean, if it were closer to New York or LA, I'm sure they would film in it more often because it is classic. Yeah, and the women working there all had these like seventies white nurses uniforms on, and they have where they go, Well, the I purchased a magnet for you and a sticker from a ghost.
Speaker 2: If that's the case they charged you.
Speaker 1: I watched her sitting there stalking mountain dew into the coolers, So she's a ghost that lacks the SODI pop if she's a ghost. Yes, Uh, we didn't do it because we're like, oh heck, we didn't realize it was open, and I didn't realize my sister might have like six different tours.
Speaker 2: You can take the lean into it.
Speaker 1: They lean into it to a degree that some of it is questionably like playing a little fast and loose with the severity of like mental illness and stuff. And there were some acknowledgments around that, like you know this is you know, mental health awareness and dah da da dah. But then also some of the stuff was a little bit like I went cuckoo at the.
Speaker 2: Transit like a merge in the store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit. So anyway I went there. It's a very intimidating, foreboding building. And that whole little town of Western which is a really cute little town, like a lot of these West Virginia towns are these adorable little towns. The buildings from the eighteen hundreds and nineteen hundreds, like early nineteen hundreds built around some giant you know castle, and this case, you know, this mental asylum. So I yes, it's supposed to be very haunted, as you told me. And I know I'm not going to get into the specific because the didn't ask them, but I know a family member was there and felt a one time at one point and felt a very severe like outside the place, just like hit with all this energy, this like sad, scary energy. And the thing that they did that we did because we were able to. My sister and I went in the gift shop and we went a little bit down a hall and this this large lady in white nurse's uniform says excuse me, how y'all doing? And we're like hey, hi, She's like, can I help you? And I was like, we were like just nosing around. They're like, dun't go past that stairwell. So we didn't go past that stairwell. So I didn't get to see a lot of it.
Speaker 2: How passed the starewell?
Speaker 1: The tour the part you have start paying for. Oh yeah, so, which we weren't prepared to do. But I do want to go back. Maybe you'll come with me and we'll go there sometimes, yes, but they're in some of the rooms you can go into and read about stuff they had, Like you know, that was a place where men who were tired of their wives would label them hysterical and have them shipped away so they could had their mistresses or their second wives. There was a lot of like a lot of it was just keeping women down. Yeah, And I didn't realize the degree to which that was true.
Speaker 2: I mean, it gets dark when you look into the history of those kinds of places. Yeah, a lot of LGBTQ people.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing I was gonna say, absolutely that. Yeah. Yeah, So anyway, I went.
Speaker 3: There, Well, West Virginia. Is there's some freaky shit going down in West Virginia, because there's also your mortal enemy, the other most famous person from West Virginiat's.
Speaker 2: Say her name, Mothman.
Speaker 1: Damn it, you said her name. Yeah, I just weirdly, I've been reading up a lot more or listening to podcasts more on the Mothman recently, because growing up in the seventies you didn't hear that much about it, even though that was after the Big Spring, the Big bridge accident in Point Pleasant.
Speaker 2: Like the sixties was like when she really burst ont.
Speaker 1: And then I didn't. I weirdly didn't even see that movie The Mosman Prophecies until because I had this fear about watching movies set in or around West Virginia if all the details they get wrong and the terrible accents that some actors have used that are just embarrassing and awful, so I sometimes avoid that kind of thing. However, I finally watched it. It's genuinely scary as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize the degree to which, And then I listened to more different podcasts like Astonishing Legends and stuff about all the sightings. It wasn't I remember growing up thinking about the bridge thing, and it was just like the Mofman appeared and then the bridge filled down on Christmas Eve, which is so terrible, but it was so much more than that and all that weird, Like it's not just a figure that appears scarily in the woods or wherever, but it like it's somewhere above us, looking down on us, knowing past, present and future, knowing different multi verses. There's so much there that kind of is more than my time.
Speaker 2: I man can And she's still around. People are seeing her.
Speaker 3: I mean it's been a minute since I paid attention, but she was in Chicago like two years ago. People were seeing her all over the place.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, she's not just West Virginia. She's everywhere. Yeah she they I don't know, scary. I did get a really cool Mothman patch that I put on that don't say what the backpacks from the backpack I told you about that I wanted to cover something up on the backpack.
Speaker 2: I managed to put a mothmaan pack yes.
Speaker 1: And ironed it on in my hotel room in Huntington, West Virginia. Fit perfectly. So she's with me right now, I mean, not in the room, but like she's on my backpack?
Speaker 2: Yes? Have you ever heard of the hex the hexham heads?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Wait what, well, it's spelled hex ham heads. So I always hit I always hit it hard?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Hex is it? Would you say hex Ham or Hexham?
Speaker 1: Is it the name of a town?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an England.
Speaker 1: They would say Hexham in England, Hexham, Hexham.
Speaker 2: Hex Ham put a hex on us, slab of ham.
Speaker 1: They do it. I don't the calories hexay.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you a story. This takes place in Hexham, England in nineteen seventy two. We're talking about two brothers named Leslie and Colin Robson, which I love a male Leslie.
Speaker 2: I just there's something about that name.
Speaker 3: So they're digging around their family garden and they find two little heads poking out. But when I say two little heads, I'm talking like the size of like a tennis ball in orange.
Speaker 2: Like these two little heads.
Speaker 3: Gulls stone Okay not, they weren't like from a human head. So they find these two little stone heads and one of them looks like it's more male. One of them looks more female. The male one has like little lines carved into its head for like hair, and then some reports say that the women, the female one has like long hair kind.
Speaker 1: Of stone or wood.
Speaker 3: There's stone, there's like little bits of quartz crystal in it, so it's a little bit shiny, like a little sparkled to it.
Speaker 2: But it's just like a little stone. Two little heads.
Speaker 1: It just they disappeared.
Speaker 2: They were just in the garden.
Speaker 1: God, I've never heard this story, and I thought i'd heard them all keep going.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, well you're in for it, because this one gets weird. So it appeared that they're carved, you know, little faces into these stones, and they take them inside. They're like, oh, look, everybody, we found these little heads and whatever. They put their new little friends in their home. They go to bed that night, they wake up and the heads are like turned, like what year is this nineteen seventy two? Oh my god, some reports say seventy one. It doesn't really matter. The heads are like look, the way that they describe it is like the heads wanted to see more of the room. Oh, in the middle of the night, like they kind of had turned their heads.
Speaker 1: So they're just heads. They're not attached to a little bit, just hats.
Speaker 3: They did have like a little bit of stone that looks like a neck a little bit, so making you assume maybe there was a body attached to them.
Speaker 2: At one point. But at this point there's just the two heads. I'm listening, Okay.
Speaker 3: So the heads start to you know, roll around, throw themselves around, some weird poltergeisty type stuff. The parents are reporting that they keep having headaches. Broken glass is found in their two sisters beds at night on multiple occasions. So the two sisters wake up with glass, broken glass in their bed, and they.
Speaker 1: Know it wasn't them. They weren't sneaking breads of gins? Are they children?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, two little girls broken glass in their bed.
Speaker 3: Okay, Which that's that's terrifying.
Speaker 2: What's the worst thing you've ever woken up in your bed?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you on the air.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you once I'm back in my drinking days.
Speaker 3: I took it as a challenge to get a fifty piece chicken McNugget.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I remember this story.
Speaker 2: This is good.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I woke up the next day with barbecue sauce, chicken bits and grease all over me.
Speaker 1: Did you wake up for a second and think it was blood and then scream and then realize taste him.
Speaker 2: Barbecue sly it's delicious?
Speaker 1: Or is there did a man sleepover who has barbecue sauce that has blood?
Speaker 2: Sounds like a dream.
Speaker 1: I have woken up to some people that I have screamed out loud and begged Heaven to make disappear somehow and it didn't work.
Speaker 2: Is that count that counts?
Speaker 3: I'll count judges at ten across the board. So one of the boys feels his hair being pulled in the middle of the night, and they're also saying that the garden where they found these heads is glowing like in that area like.
Speaker 2: This shit is weird. It gets weirder though, God. So one night their mother.
Speaker 3: Reports that she sees a half man, half goat looking creature inside of the house, and apparently their neighbor is seeing a half sheep, half man on all fours in her bedroom and then it walked down the stairs and out the front door.
Speaker 2: I've heard of I've heard of puppy play.
Speaker 3: I've heard of you know, I've heard of kind of part dog, part man. I've never heard of sheep play.
Speaker 2: It's bad our goat play.
Speaker 1: That joke that was good.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: You gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 2: Wow, someone grew up on a farm.
Speaker 3: Uh e I E I, Oh no, you'd assume that it wasn't a.
Speaker 1: Working farm anyway.
Speaker 3: Continue you'd assume that the body is going to be like a goat head with like a minotaur or a which is how they described it. But I also every time I hear this kind of thing, I'm like, but what if it was just like some dudes head on, like.
Speaker 2: Some goat body.
Speaker 1: So I'm named Frank and just some guys like clop clop clop, clop clop clop clop around my hoofs. They're clothing make me the devil.
Speaker 3: Remember that time I'm on a road trip, we passed by a cow farm and all we did was make jokes about cows and we were I just remember, I just remember one of them was going, oh honey, I got the best calves in town.
Speaker 2: And I'm not talking about my Youngin's.
Speaker 1: Terrible. We couldn't stop, and I think it's what inspired us to do a podcast. We're like, every time, we're gonna do bad jokes to on the podcast, and we didn't do that part.
Speaker 2: They didn't do that.
Speaker 1: God, I think I wrote them to do somewhere because we were particularly inspired.
Speaker 3: But okay, so back to the goat man and the heads in the garden. So they're kind of like living in like a duplex situation and their neighbors are starting to have shit getting thrown around. Of course, they got the sheep man walking around, which I'm picturing them knocking on the door like.
Speaker 2: Hey, can you explain?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah that or it's like, hey, my little stoneheads are missing out of the garden. So news outlets start reporting about it and scientists are looking into it.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, you know what, I'll show you a picture.
Speaker 1: To show me a picture, here's.
Speaker 2: The two boys with one of the heads.
Speaker 1: Holy crap, it looks like it almost could be a shrunken head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're like stone myth of.
Speaker 1: The evil heads. Oh my god, how do I not know this? I live for this shit myth myth, evil myth myth. I'm just just what I think about myth head.
Speaker 2: It's not they're not cute.
Speaker 1: No, they're they're genuinely creepy. They're off putting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One it's kind of a classic witch mask face is one of them? That's one of them. That's the female one, Oh okay, and the man looks extremely depressed to homicidal.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: So scientific are starting to look into it as it's gaining traction, and they start to think, you know, it's probably something like iron age at least over a thousand years old for sure. And one of the leading theories was that it was used in Celtic head rituals, and so a lot of experts are examining it. But there's an expert in Celtic artifacts named doctor Annie Ross. And doctor Annie Ross she got the heads from the family and she brings them to her house and she is a doctor. She's very credible. She says that she sees a half man half wolf in her house.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And on a separate occasion, her daughter sees it too.
Speaker 1: I wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's the same creature and they all interpreting it differently, just you know, either beholder or if it is indeed a period different.
Speaker 3: You know, what's really weird is that Hexham, the same town before that, like early nineteen hundreds had a wolf that was destroying livestock.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I've heard about this one. Yeah, I think I've heard podcasts and it's like a giant wolf almost like a well.
Speaker 2: There was like one that got loose from a zoo.
Speaker 3: Like there's like all these weird theories, but because they're like why would that normally means.
Speaker 1: Your town's name from Hexham to.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it does have hex and you might as well call.
Speaker 1: Your you know jenk Sally or you know, bad luck by you.
Speaker 2: It's not good bad luck by you.
Speaker 1: Where I met my last boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Oh is he doing?
Speaker 1: Why did they say Vaudeville is dead when I'm very much, very much alive perform in podcast.
Speaker 3: So there's a man named Desmond Craggy Sure, who I believe was a previous owner of this home. He comes forward after all the news is going around and he's laughing about it and he's like, oh my god, you guys are ridiculous. I made those from my daughter in the fifties. He explains how he did it. He you know, he carved them out of mortar and stone and water, and he actually recreated one and it was inspected by professionals and they're.
Speaker 2: Like this ain't it doesn't go Oh really no, because you.
Speaker 1: Could just not you could test the original ones and see what you can carbon date them.
Speaker 2: Right, and they were like, no, these ones looked like they were molded. His were carved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those that you showed me look molded. Yeah, from what I little.
Speaker 3: So it seems like that kind of got dismissed. However, that so doesn't explain the wolfman's and the you know, lamb man's and the whatever, not at all. So he said that he actually made three of them, so one of them was missing, but he was very like, I did it.
Speaker 2: I did it. Which if you look at these pictures, girl, I wouldn't be bragging.
Speaker 1: It's not no, no, no, no, it's just you know, it looks like something from the Iron Age.
Speaker 3: It's not good craftsmanship. I wouldn't be like setting up a thing at a flea market.
Speaker 1: Just one of tension. He wanted to sell more of them. I think it's I smell that behind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't know. So he says he made him for his daughter whatever.
Speaker 1: So they got through a picture of her. She's literally half sheep, half woman. She's like, what about it? Well about.
Speaker 2: Ohm a devil goo.
Speaker 1: I apologize to you England.
Speaker 2: I apologize to any half sheep half women that might be listening today.
Speaker 1: Well you please forgive me, Oh, we're.
Speaker 3: Not trying to be this kind of show. We're trying to be Hygebrow.
Speaker 1: Made the mistake of hiring, hiring.
Speaker 3: Hiring, Yeah, I will be paying you in these two heads I've found in my garden. So they start like, you know, tossing them around to different scientists and different museums and world renowned leaders are like, you know, researching this stuff.
Speaker 2: Currently, no one knows where they're at.
Speaker 1: Oh, well that shit disappears, you know, you know, that goes. It's just up and disappears. They've been missing for They just appeared right in the sky's yard. Yeah, they just like appeared one day. It wasn't like there was a storm and the flood, the water wash the thing.
Speaker 2: They they don't know. So one of these days they're going to pop back up.
Speaker 1: Not in my well, they're digging a hole in my backyard. Now, who knows it's going to come out.
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 1: And okay I almost said something and then I didn't say it. I'm really proud of myself for biting my tongue.
Speaker 3: Good for you. So that's pretty much the story of the heck sum that's.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to do some more research on that. I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: What's froun in my research?
Speaker 1: No it's terrible enough.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not good enough for you. I spent a lot of time on that.
Speaker 1: That was amazing. I'm going to do my own research.
Speaker 2: There's always a vaccine, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just you know, I have my I do my own research on everything, including my healthcare, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like my Johnson and Johnson Hike some head research.
Speaker 1: With my BFA and theater. I think I know more than doctors. I'm sorry, I've played doctors. I don't even I was going through my reds or thinking about stuff. I was like, I don't even think I've played a doctor. I know I've played a couple of nurses, and nurses do more work than I'm sorry, but nurses do the work. I've been in the detox word.
Speaker 2: I have Hello, Hello, and yes I have, and that's what we have in common. Okay, I gotta tell you about somebody else.
Speaker 1: Oh Pip. Oh I know about Pip.
Speaker 2: Yes, keep going, No you don't, because Pip is a haunted eBay doll that I discovered on eBay, currently going for forty five dollars. Oh, who were you thinking?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about the lead character in David Copperfield or Great Expectations. No, I listened to a lot of podcasts are about the supernatural, and I thought that I was. I'm thinking of another thing with a creature, like what I listened to your one with with Patent and Meredith, and I knew that whole thing about the mongoose. There's an extent. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Pip go.
Speaker 3: This is Pip who is currently going for forty five dollars on eBay. If you're new around here, I have an obsession with haunted eBay dolls.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Lorraine Warren, are you going to open some new like room filled with glass the trines and evil dolls in your home?
Speaker 2: Because I don't approve that. Okay, Yeah, I mean I know that's what I was hoping.
Speaker 1: For, raised you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Should we shall some note that my parents are in town and they're in the room right now.
Speaker 2: So this is Pip right here?
Speaker 1: Is that a ribbon or devil horns? How many times it's.
Speaker 3: Unclear if you are listening to the audio of this podcast, this podcast will at some point beyond YouTube, so you could watch it.
Speaker 1: Okay, First up, against a Ouija board for one.
Speaker 2: You know, I actually don't know the under a Pip.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to gender this this object.
Speaker 3: Because Pip has on overall's flannels.
Speaker 1: It's got a traditional farm boy body dress, a flannel ringlet curls on top, Shirley temple on top, hair.
Speaker 2: Chirley temple on top, farmer to bottom.
Speaker 1: Red spikes protruding out of the Cheirley Temple curls.
Speaker 2: I think it's a ribbon, okay, I think it's supposed to be a ribbon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that looks a little. It could also pass as devil horns in this photograph.
Speaker 2: So let's read about Pip. Now. Sometimes these are written somehow, some way by the actual doll, and this is an example.
Speaker 1: Got to go.
Speaker 3: So here's Pip. Pip somehow got behind a MacBook and typed up their personal as uber.
Speaker 2: Okay, hi, Pip here, I hate cows.
Speaker 1: A sorry about the farm comment.
Speaker 3: They ran me over and now I'm here stupid cows. This is what it says. I didn't even get to turn five yet. Oh no, this is more disappointing than when Mama said she wouldn't cut my crust. Ridiculous. What do I do now? I need a new family. I can't eat or taste anything. It's so weird. I can see you, but can you hear me? Can you see when I move? It takes a lot of effort, So please be patient if you're watching me. Try I need some new friends. I miss my mama.
Speaker 1: So this is the spirit of a little boy. Who's possessing this doll?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who says the person that's selling this on even forty five?
Speaker 1: Absolutely believe them? Ye? Sure? Why would I pay forty five American dollars to put it a possessed piece of porcelain with a ragged, ragging muffin top hairdo in my home.
Speaker 3: Well, the good news is you don't have to pay for it, because I'm not willing to buy it for you.
Speaker 1: I am going to respectfully pass on your offer.
Speaker 2: Well it okay.
Speaker 3: I thought you would maybe have a new friend that hates cows.
Speaker 1: I don't hate cows. I eat them, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well it was worth the shot. We just had a short little one today that was pip.
Speaker 1: I don't peep into this world, but is there like a world of haunted dolls? On eBay.
Speaker 3: Oh honey, I'm like, yes, I'm on top of it. Okay, I've got so many alerts on my phone when a new Actually, Naomi Peagon just sent me one that says that it's a smoker and drinker doll that's up for sale right now.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Wait, let's let's haunted all the drinks and smokes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this me in twenty ten?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, I mean tell me to lose weight this one. Okay? Look at her? Oh, she kind of looks like Lucy Ball, yes, or somebody.
Speaker 1: It's like, if Lucille Ball, then a little bit of like I don't know, idol a pino in there. She's got such an assussient. It's like it looks like a middle aged child that does drink in smoke, who like has scene at all.
Speaker 2: But she's only seven, a middle aged child. I love that. I'm saying, yeah, totally. Oh she's got a vest on.
Speaker 1: What are those bottoms? Is that a silver jobper, a silk job per, and a hunting booth?
Speaker 2: Wait, let's read about it.
Speaker 1: Lord. What next?
Speaker 3: Eva is from the nineteen twenties era. She grew up in Santiago, Chili and moved to the US when she was a teenager. She doesn't really talk much about this era of her life. She tends to focus on the best years of her life, which is when she was in her thirties and forties. She loves to smoke Parliament cigarettes. She is a very very heavy smoker. She smells of smoke and is very grateful for a lit cigarette as an offering. She spent most of her time in bars. She's an alcoholic. She's a funny drunk and would have the whole bar and become friends with her. She mostly drinks whiskey. However, she will never turn down any drink. I also leave her alcohol as offerings. She has a very scratchy voice, probably from so much smoking.
Speaker 2: Well, good guess thanks.
Speaker 3: Her accent is quite strange as it is a combination of Chilean and New Yorker. She is a great friend and would make an excellent partner for someone who likes to drink, laugh and hang out. Evil will appear to you in her genes, usually jeans no.
Speaker 2: G, E, N E S.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's just a miss spelling.
Speaker 3: Evil will appear to you in her genes, usually in a bar scenario.
Speaker 2: Maybe dreams. I don't know. I kind of lot of her. She sounds like fun.
Speaker 1: For sure, buy that. Put that in your life. Here's my question.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the eighteen dollars, Okay.
Speaker 1: That just why first of all, so much to say? Also, don't haunt me anyone. I'm haunted enough by all my regrets. Who are we being at? What are we being asked to believe? He? Who is the person selling this? I want to interview them at length, like why they're if it's such.
Speaker 3: I do because I make a lot of fun at these people and I don't want.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm as curious, like why they're they're getting rid of their pip or what's your name?
Speaker 2: That's a lot of times.
Speaker 3: My question is if these dolls are so great, why would you get rid of them?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: My other question is, so you die, you can you know, maybe go to heaven, maybe you go to hell if.
Speaker 1: That's what you're incarnation, whatever you believe.
Speaker 3: Reincarnation, you become a ghost stuck in a house, or you can go inside of a doll and be sold for forty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and smoke, Like if I was going to be reincarnated as a smoker, I would just be reincarnated as a person who gets.
Speaker 2: This person smok. Can you choose?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you I don't know if you can choose. They always say, you know, you choose your parent, You choose your parents to teach you a lesson. And when I hear that, I'm like, and I pick these two? What was was I drunk? Pre nat? Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait so when you get reincarnated? Oh no, there's just like different chooses who your parents are.
Speaker 1: There's lots of you know, spiritual situations. I've just heard and I can't get into specific sos. I'm too tired and I don't know them. But it's just like, you know, in this path and coming back, and you choose your parents to teach you the lessons you need. But it's before It's like I wasn't saying pancake, choosing Robin Joe pancake. It was like whatever spirit I was, it was like, these two should be interesting. That's why I wake up Sometimes I'm like, why did I choose pancake and being gay and being from West Virginia and these two? Like I love my parents, I'm not. It's just like I'm like, I really set myself up for a wacky life, and that's what I'm living. But what I don't need is a haunted doll who's gonna smoke my parliaments when I'm behind my back. They're twelve dollars a pack.
Speaker 2: Now in California, you're not sharing your parliament.
Speaker 1: Eva. I know when you were child and chili they were a penny a puff, but now it's not like today. No, it's really dear, dear heart. I'm just curious why I want the story of why this seller is selling this doll. Don't you think that's very important? No? Like if oh, okay, I don't, this is this will be the this will be the end of you. Then you need to be very This is how horror movies start. I'm sorry to say this in a room with the people.
Speaker 2: I love horror movies.
Speaker 1: I know, but have you ever started one? No? Me, neither.
Speaker 2: No, Sam. Do you want to hear some ghost voices?
Speaker 1: Of course I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's time for evp's or ev police.
Speaker 2: Sam, you have been on this podcast. This is your third appearance.
Speaker 1: Am I like the third Am I the am I the only person in the three time club.
Speaker 2: Now there's a couple others, and I apologize.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm the only one who's not a paranormal professional. Who's who's not in.
Speaker 3: The Oh that's an interesting idea maybe, so just tell me you. So, if anyone listening to this wants to hear all of your lovely, terrifying, spooky ghost there's two other episodes, so go back and listen. Okay, so, Sam, you already know. I go to YouTube. I find alleged ghost voices that are recorded, also known as electronic voice phenomenon also known as EV. Please, I'm gonna make you guess what you hear. I'll give you some options.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: All right. This is from.
Speaker 3: Arkansas Ghost Hunters and the location I was not able to figure out. Uh so we'll have a lot of fun imagining. And what is this ghost saying?
Speaker 1: Oh? It happened so quickly? Did I hear it again? Let's keep it going.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it going.
Speaker 1: I keep it going.
Speaker 2: I really hear that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So that's allegedly a ghost voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's one of the clearest I've heard.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. Yeah, let's keep it going.
Speaker 3: See I'm picturing that it's like a host of a comedy show, like, let's keep it going for your next stact.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, you gotta get away.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, here's some options. Is it a you silly guy? Is it B? Get the guard? Is it C, let's keep it going?
Speaker 1: Can we hear it again?
Speaker 2: Or d oh my god, my.
Speaker 1: Name's evemore cigarette. Well it's funny because I first heard let's keep it going without being prompted, and now that you put these other things in my brain, I hear the guard thing, but I really my first instinct is let's keep it going.
Speaker 2: They think it's B get the guard?
Speaker 1: Oh can I hear it again? Sorry? Or let's get the guard? Yeah, get the guard.
Speaker 2: I hear let's keep it going. But nonetheless I would something.
Speaker 1: I gotta like some context, like if it was or a middle asylum.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do one more. This is from doctor Regina Wolf speaking of wolves.
Speaker 2: I know, and speaking of trans Alleghany Lunatic asylum in Western Virginia.
Speaker 1: Dr Western West West.
Speaker 3: Western West Virginia. Uh, doctor Regina Wolf captured.
Speaker 1: This was the distant voice the ghost Yeah saying oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean that's really what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: That's so clear. All of that is supposed is an e VP.
Speaker 2: All those according to doctor Regina Wolf.
Speaker 1: That gave me chills. Yeah, and I've listened to these on your podcast many times and being on your podcast, listen to them and these are two of the clearest I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh that visceral chill that gave me. Also, it's the energy of around it, which is kind of like alarmed, I think is part of it. But that really so.
Speaker 2: You think it says what now, oh my god?
Speaker 1: Like that, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's the first option is that he oh my god, look, which that's something when I was younger, I used to always do to those star line tours when they would drive by.
Speaker 2: I would always be.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, look it's whoever, you know, some celebrity to see if they would turn, Oh my god, look is it b I just got goth. Look No, maybe it's somebody that just became See Oh you're not or d are you not shook?
Speaker 1: It's not that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's let's listen. Open mind.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's, oh my god, something drop, there's like a crash and then his look it's definitely.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look and this, I mean that just sounds.
Speaker 1: Like a person that was a western a t l A t l t A l A.
Speaker 2: Is that what they call it?
Speaker 1: Everything was like tala t a la trends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what they got here. Oh my god, Look, it sounds like a human to me speaking a living human.
Speaker 1: It does sound like a living human.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sam, let's do one more thing. Let's talk about just some random paranormal phenomena.
Speaker 2: See what comes up for you. We've done this before.
Speaker 3: Last time we covered psychics and bigfoot and stuff like that. However, something that's interesting about psychics. Have you been to any psychics since since the last time you were on this podcast, which would have been maybe a year ago or lass.
Speaker 1: Well, no, not specifically, but we did.
Speaker 2: We both went to the experience we had together that one.
Speaker 3: Three times guest of this podcast, Rachel R. H. Davis, who we haven't talked a lot about it on this podcast, but she's like an incredible medium. Yeah, and we went over to her house and she was reading like a bunch of people, like a group reading.
Speaker 1: We had what she called a seance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, I guess it was kind of she was doing kind of like, okay, I'm getting you know, this.
Speaker 1: Channeling some people from the other side, and it was really amazing.
Speaker 2: It was powerful.
Speaker 1: It was a wonderful night.
Speaker 2: Nobody wanted to talk to me, none of my or mine.
Speaker 1: But remember what she said was like the people that came through were people that had been there before and it was our first time at one of these. And she said that the spirits that are like were in life would not kind of elbow the way to the front, wouldn't speak to us. Sometimes it takes a few times, but people that like the one person I don't want to get into the specifics, but like someone's relative came through that they said it was always very pushy and loud and the front of the line, and that's who came through, right, a couple of those people.
Speaker 3: But it was like people were really like reacting to it was it was intensive. Yeah, it was a lovely night.
Speaker 1: And the food was great.
Speaker 2: She's the best.
Speaker 1: She is the best.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let's let me hear your thoughts on moving things with your mind. Oh do you think that that's a possible thing?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, god, I don't know about you, but I know that's all I cared about. When I was little, I would read ESP books and try to move things with my mind.
Speaker 3: ESP was big in like sixties seventies, definitely.
Speaker 1: It was Bermuda Triangle and ESP Yes, and then Carrie came out the movie Carrie and Watch Out, and it was everyone's most of us is a lot of us as fantasies to be able to have telekinesis, to reach his minds. I tried all the time. Me and my siblings are like, you know what, which card is this? Which card is this? Or like try to move things with our minds. But I think you maybe can impact the energy around you if you're evolved and have worked on it hard enough and long enough. It's a practice as a human being, and so now tapping into some frequency and energy that's beyond the normal human realm. But I don't know if I would love I would love to be proven wrong. I don't know if there's a human being out there like the you're a Gellers of the world. He was the guy who could bend spoons with his mind. Remember that, and he was proven to be a fake. Because I've listened to a lot of podcasts.
Speaker 2: I like that the Amazing Randy.
Speaker 1: Amazing Randy debunks a lot of stuff, and there's a couple of things that not even Amazing Randy could debunk, but which I'm always like, Wow. But the things, the moving, the bending, the spoon and stuff is all kind of debunked.
Speaker 2: Ery Geller is still around. Is he bend in those spoons?
Speaker 1: He better not said that, Like he's a next door somewhere replacement oon shape metal hip replace but it's bending. I don't have hip replacement.
Speaker 3: I would be tasted off if Uriy Geller came over for dinner and it's dessert time. We're eating ice cream, and now all my.
Speaker 2: Spoons are drooping gorgeous. I kia spoons.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, high end that I.
Speaker 2: Spent seven dollars for a full pack of fifty.
Speaker 1: F d or like a hairpin, because it wasn't how cheap they were. It's just Uri damn Geller, Uri Geller, damn minds like snapping fingers.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you think about astro projection.
Speaker 1: Again? I'm open to anything happening. I don't I have this this person I know who's a friend. I guess who I'm kind of not friends with any more who claims to do it all the time. I just wish that or I haven't talked to this person a while. He didn't used to claim he could do it all the time. I wish I would like to find a person who says they can do it. And I'm sure they're out there. I'm not saying they don't exist. The people that I knew that say they can do it. I also know there a lot of drugs, and uh, maybe there.
Speaker 2: Could be truth to that.
Speaker 3: I think if you're on drugs, it's possible that your spiritual body.
Speaker 1: Is depends on the drugs. But I mean, like, can you do it without drugs? Wouldn't that be the ultimate? If you buy un undiluded by substances, could just do it, wouldn't that be the dream?
Speaker 2: I mean, I really want to a lot of people say you can learn.
Speaker 1: I think I'm sure that people. There are classes, there are teachers, anything is out there if you want to give it the time. I'm sure it's like anything. It's a practice, you know. Sure, yes, I do believe in it. I guess I'm doubtful of this one person in my life who uses I want to do a character where someone's like, they can't text you back because they've been astral projecting for a week and they couldn't get to the phone. Literally a quote.
Speaker 3: Uh so that's what this person said to you said to a friend of mine, said, I've been asked.
Speaker 1: I will tell you the whole story later.
Speaker 3: Somebody told me one time a famous celebrity astra projected and couldn't get back into their body, which is like the nightmare. I'm not gonna repeat this because I don't know if this was a true story or what. But that's what scares me, Like, what what if you can't get back in and you're flopping or you're like opening up?
Speaker 2: Do you go in the front or the back? How do you get in? How do you.
Speaker 1: Open that door? I might say something you don't want to hear.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you think about trolls being real?
Speaker 1: Me on the internet under the bridge trolls?
Speaker 3: How about let's just talk about ice lnted creatures in general? Yes you think Do you hear about that recent wolf man or that little creature that is going all around the internet right now that was found in Texas?
Speaker 1: No, what you're thinking of? Ted Cruz.
Speaker 2: This thing was captured in Texas.
Speaker 1: Well, that just gave me the chills. But that could be a person in a suit.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why a lot of people are theorizing. It could be a lot of different things. Is it a cheap of cabra? Is it a person in a in a thing in a costume?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's unclear to me.
Speaker 1: If the dimensions were less like human with the costume on, I might be more like, holy shit, but.
Speaker 3: It or is it just like a wolf stood up for two seconds? Let me see, because it's also just a photograph.
Speaker 1: Those back legs and that the length of the legs is to me, those look more like human legs. They didn't look like wolf legs. Wolf legs. Woolfs look like wolves, look like dogs. Those aren't dog legs. Yeah, that looks like someone you know, spoof and spoof in us. But I do not what's the word I'm looking for. I'm not trying to poke the bear or the wolf in this case and get things coming at me. So I'm like, I'm just like, hooray for everyone, live your kookie crypted life. Stay out of my back yard, keep your little ball heads out of my hole. Wait, that's not it. Yard, that's it. Keep going, that's recent. I need to look further into that. I need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just it just happened recently. I don't know when this is going to air.
Speaker 1: But it did.
Speaker 2: Okay. What about synchronicities, Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I mean I feel.
Speaker 3: Like you and I, since we've met each other, have always been into that the energy.
Speaker 1: There's always something that literally happened today that was concerning what I just told you about before we started this work thing, and something that I was writing, and then this. It's it's not that not that it was that huge of a surprise, this work thing, but as we know, when these jobs and offers come in, it's it can be few and far between. Sometimes. What am I trying to say? Yes, I believe in synchronicity. I think you create your own synchronicity if you really like put the energy forth and it's a part of your say spiritual practice or something you're concentrating on or trying to manifest or doing the practice behind it. Absolutely, and then also there are ways in which I mean, I don't know if this happens to you, I know it happens to a lot of people and some of us just being hyper vigilant and hyper aware of your surroundings because you've never felt safe in your body anyway. But you will hear You'll be reading a word and then unrelated something and you'll hear the same word on the ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the time and all the time.
Speaker 1: And that they say that that means you're in the right place at the right time, and the right things are just to be happening. Okay, Sure. I also think maybe that means that you're just really aware of what's going on, and so your brain you're subconscious, the different parts of your brain are just also maybe it's a part of an attention just deficitis or that I almost certainly have undiagnosed. It's just like picking up all these things at once.
Speaker 2: Which is the weird thing to think about.
Speaker 3: That is just imagine if we were aware how much stuff is constantly going on around us at all times.
Speaker 1: Well, they say that, and I was just reading another yet another book or article about it, like it's a if you are present, which is what the work is about, being present in your body and your life for the present moment, not thinking about the past or projecting onto the future, or like being distracted by other things other than the present moment, and you sink into that, and then you should be aware of that all's going around you, because it's not it's so much. It's all math, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's all numbers in math and everything and the universe and quantum physics and blah blah blah, and I'm not smart enough to understand any of it.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: I just choose not to share it. Oh, I know, I know all the answers. I just don't want to share it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, but I do know the answers.
Speaker 1: Wow, what the hell you're talking to me for?
Speaker 2: Uh No?
Speaker 3: But I feel like there's got to be things that we could share that have happened in our lives, either together or separate that because I feel like you and I always talk about this kind of shit and I can't think of anything where it's like.
Speaker 1: Well, I've always said our conjuring powers are very great together they are.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Sam, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. That went so fast? I know more?
Speaker 2: Please, Oh, okay, we can do more. What do you think of curses?
Speaker 1: I think again, it's what you believe. And I think some people I mean again, I've heard some I listened to a lot of podcasts, and I watch a lot of documentaries, as you and I both do, and there are these instances where people truly did seem to be put under a curse, you know, And I just I think of the movie Dragged Me to Hell, because that's a very extreme example. But like that sort of thing, it was like, I do believe that if you believe that, because I know that. I no, I'm not making sense, but like I've had things happen where I'm like, my belief in this is what's gonna fuck me up. That's what's gonna I'll be thinking about that and freaking out. Then I'll see something and I'll turn too fast, and I'll be in my car and I'll get hit by a car because I'm so parent that there's been a curse put on me. Not that this has actually happened to me, but like in other instances, I can just see me or in imaginary instance, like I can see how that would work in terms of like messing with your mind enough if you have that belief in terms of your religion or you believe in curses.
Speaker 2: But if you if you can believe in things like that. This is my thought.
Speaker 3: You should be able to also have a strong belief in counteracting.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, now completely.
Speaker 2: You were great and drag me to hell.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Well. My favorite part is that I can actually vomit, projectile, vomit green goo into another actor's mouth for ten minutes without even field.
Speaker 2: That's how you got the job.
Speaker 1: I got there.
Speaker 3: It was on your resume under special skills in the audition room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it finally paid off.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, okay, fine, well I'll do do one mare.
Speaker 2: Okay. What about past lives? You kind of talk?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have so many stories.
Speaker 2: Have you done past that progression you have? Have We talked about this.
Speaker 1: I think brief maybe in the beginning of our friendship. What were you Well, it was a few different things, ok and god, it's too much to get into you right now. But and then at the same time, the situation in which it happened, I was like, there could because I was very young. I was like twenty four or five young compared to me now, And as I read more or later about things can kind of be planted in your head. Because it was sort of a hypnosis thing that we have great imaginations, so maybe the stuff I was coming up with when the person taking me through it was like go further back, go further back, And these scenarios came to me and they felt very real and they stayed with me, like I can remember those memories as if they happened to me now. But at the same time, I might have been being manipulated. But here's the good news. I will say this, which might be kind of corny, but when I did that, I got a very strong sense of me, my spirit, my soul, whatever you want to call it, my life force, being eternal and going through these different lives, and that the gift of that session was that because I was at a point in my life where I was much more fatalistic, much more depressed, much more like why bother, much more self loathing, and this gave me this sense of like, this is just one Like again the pancake and being gay. When I'm realizing I was gay so young in rural West Virginia, I'm being like, this life is going to be crazy. It gave me a sense like, oh, this is just one of the fun lives, and I get to be Sam Pancake like a fucking cartoon character this life, and so I'm going to enjoy it and not take everything so bloody seriously. Yeah see, and that's kept me, literally kept me alive.
Speaker 3: When I started thinking about past lives, it took away my fear of dying.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: I have no not that I want to me neither want to die.
Speaker 1: I have no fear of dying lightning strike yet like some people, like in Woody Allen Alan, but like other people that grew up watching movies of He're like, oh, death, I'm so afraid of death. And I'm like, not that. And I've had a lot of death happen around me too, and that really, you know, you build a different relationship with death if you've lost a lot of people. Yeah, especially when you're young.
Speaker 3: Really, I've said this before, but past lives, I this is my motivational speech. Somebody in a couple of decades is going to go get a past life progression and they're going to say.
Speaker 1: You were a.
Speaker 2: Pharaoh, and then you were a war.
Speaker 3: Hero and then you were what think about it. Do you want them to say you were a hilarious character actor that brought so much joy to people, or do you want them to be like, eh, you were just like some d you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. Have you ever read Many, Many Lives, Many Masters. I think it's the name of it. It's above yeah, past lives and the thing that was it's a fast book. I have not read it in twenty years. But from what I remember this as this person was being taken through all these lives, it was like, you were a soldier, you died young, your soldier servants soldier, which most people were in world history. Soldiers are servants or sirs, and they died young because there was no healthcare and their lives are incredibly difficult, or they were at war. And that's the history of the world. That made more sense to me than like I knew this One person who long story revealed to me that they found out that they used to be Marilyn Monroe, and I was like, really.
Speaker 3: They were like on Hollywood Boulevard they used to They revealed that that's what they used to do is dress like this.
Speaker 1: The person I had to get out of my life when I was a long time ago. But anyway, it was. It was it was one of those situations of like I was, yes, I was Cleopatra. I was Catherine the Great? Sure were you me too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But then there are people that are like that's because many spirits were in Katherine the Great and she went every and like, okay, okay, okay, all right, all right, I just want to cup a coffee and do my crossword puzzle? Can I get some a little bit of piece?
Speaker 2: Uh? Sam?
Speaker 1: Yes, rahs for the fifth time, we're done.
Speaker 2: We're kicking you out of the studio.
Speaker 1: No one can make me leave until I see a goat woman sheep man come through that door and drag me out. Well, you're drag me to hell.
Speaker 3: Back to hell, Sam, tell people you know where to find you and all of that stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm on Instagram at the Sam Pancake THG Sam Pancake on Twitter J Sampancake. You can follow me, I think publicly on Facebook and that's that's it. I'm on TikTok too. I'm Sam Pancake three on TikTok. I mean, I don't really do it much, but in.
Speaker 2: The TV shows and the yeah and.
Speaker 1: Coming back on a million little things on ABC this I don't think we come back in the fall, think we come back mid season. But yeah, season five of a million little things. Oh and now depending on when this airs. I did. It was a part of a series of promos PSAs for Pride for June, for ABC, Hulu, Disney that'll be running, so keep an eye out for those if it's they said, I'll be running in June and beyond, so I don't know, keep an eye out. And my own podcast. I'm doing another season coming up soon. My Teenage Wasteland season I covered TV movies from the seventies, chiefly usually horror, but now I'm doing the I'm going to do a Teenage Wasteland season about like Sarah te Portrait of a teenage Alcoholic and down Portrait of a teenager Runaway and Go ask.
Speaker 2: Alice, and all the portraits of teenagers.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, there was a big thing in the seventies, these TV movies about teenagers going horribly wrong, which I'm sure your parents might remember since they were those teens in the seventies who went on.
Speaker 3: They raised a team that went horribly wrong.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna say anything looking at you, Rocky the Dog's here too.
Speaker 3: Thank you to Sam Pancake. Go back and listen to the two other times that he's been on. He was on very early on in the podcast, and.
Speaker 2: He's got stories.
Speaker 3: He say, He's seen some shit and always a delight to be around. I love him so so much. Hey, you subscribe to the show. Subscribe to it.
Speaker 2: Rate it five.
Speaker 3: Stars, leave a nice little review. Leave a ghost story in a five star review. Maybe I'll read it on the show. Send me listener episode submissions at ghosted by Raz at gmail dot com with the subject line listener episode. I'm on Instagram at raz Hernandez, TikTok and Twitter at It's raz Hernandez. I have been booking away at the next few weeks for the show.
Speaker 2: I got a psychic coming on soon.
Speaker 3: Ooh, it's been a minute since I've had one. And she's a good one and she comes highly recommended.
Speaker 2: So look out for that. I love you all, both of them being in dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Okay. Bye.
Speaker 1: Star bands on a podcast a podcast network