Speaker 1: Certainly I got a colorful adoption. Colorful adoption? What does that mean? All right, we're gonna call this black lady and get her trying to see if we can get her to adopt these white kids. We just yeah, we're gonna work at that colorful adoption.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach a valerie. Valerie, this is Hill. Listen, my name is Katheen. I'm from Adoptions. I'm giving you a call. I'm sure you're aware that we're coming by tomorrow, and uh, we're great. First of all, I wanted to say thank you for being a part of this adoption thing for Black History. We really greatly appreciate what you're doing. We want you to know that we have your scheduled tomorrow that we're going to drop two Caucasian kids off at your household and uh, hello.
Speaker 2: You're gonna drop them off at my house right right?
Speaker 3: Uh? Are you familiar with what's going on with colorful? Now you're okay? Let me well wait a minute, hang on. You your name has been submitted to us that you are volunteering to take in two Caucasian kids here during Black History Month, and you're going to teach them as much as you can about black history for a week. They're going to be with you for seven days. How many rooms do you have in your apartment so we can make sure that the kids have adequate spacey?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me who submitted my name?
Speaker 3: Ma'am? Can you tell me? Uh? Do you guys have a back door so that you know there's an as an access? Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, where are you calling from again?
Speaker 3: I am calling from for adoptions. But what I do need to know is I do need to know where the kids have transportation? Do you have a vehicle that is definitely yours?
Speaker 2: The kids won't have transportation?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry you're asking me. No, who are you again?
Speaker 3: My name is Kadeen, ma'am, I'm calling for adoptions, okay?
Speaker 4: And who submitted my who submitted my information?
Speaker 3: Do you have adequate space to accommodate the children?
Speaker 2: Who submitted my name to you to say that I was gonna take two more? Two more?
Speaker 3: Ma'am, I'm asking you do you have adequate space? And do you are you going to be having enough food to you know, for the food for the kids.
Speaker 2: I know because I have three children, I'm trying to feed these three over here? And no, I don't have enough food to feed two more children.
Speaker 4: Now you're calling me, and who gave.
Speaker 2: You my information?
Speaker 3: Ma'am? I'm going to ask you another time. How many bedrooms do you have in your apartment units so we can make sure that the should be kids are accommodated properly.
Speaker 4: No, don't bring you any kids to my house.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care, no.
Speaker 2: What color they are and what you need? Who submitted my information to you?
Speaker 3: Okay, ma'am, let me ask you something. How long have you had How long have you been on your job?
Speaker 2: Okay? What the I don't know?
Speaker 3: Hell, mom, I mean your name has been submitted.
Speaker 4: By Okay, let's say that's I'm not interested. You know if you two kids? About two white kids?
Speaker 3: Right? And my h No, ma'am, I don't.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we're not. No, that's okay. I don't have time. I worked ten dollars a day. I don't have time for this. It's okay.
Speaker 3: You can drop the you.
Speaker 4: Know what's gonna happen to them? You dropping, mama? They it's gonna be right where you dropped them out there when you come back to get them next week.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, have you. Somebody has submitted your name that you don't mind volunteering to take you that you can take them to.
Speaker 4: The who submitted my name can't come to that. I don't need them.
Speaker 3: I don't need them.
Speaker 4: I work ten dollars a day, can't come to whoever submits.
Speaker 3: How about you take them submib. I'm I work for the agency, ma'am. I'm I'm here to try and get these kids a great place to get educated.
Speaker 2: And that's okay.
Speaker 4: I'm not even saying nobody, no, no, thank you? And you have ever told you did take them to.
Speaker 2: Take them to that.
Speaker 4: I have three children on my own, I'm taking care of a will.
Speaker 3: Tell you that. I don't know exactly who submitted your name. All I know is that that they said that you would be good as far as taking care of the children and teaching them about black history.
Speaker 4: Kids to them. I told you this.
Speaker 3: Excuse, ma'am, I don't you know. Like I said, I'm working here adoptions and I'm y' who do you work for?
Speaker 4: And I don't have three kids of my own. I worked ten hours a day that I'm teaching about black.
Speaker 3: History life, Okay, I mean it? Is it a problem teaching two more children and two Caucasian children who probably don't know as much about Black history.
Speaker 4: It is a problem. I worked ten hours a day, I got three, so I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Feed on my own. What are you what you need to take them children to?
Speaker 4: That who told you to bring them to me?
Speaker 3: How about that, ma'am, I don't know. I'm not a little bity to give out the names on who exactly submitted your name.
Speaker 4: I want the name of the black who polloge you to bring some kids to my I even at the kid's wife.
Speaker 2: I want the name of the bell told you that.
Speaker 3: That's what I want. I remember, I don't have their names in front of me. I don't I told you.
Speaker 4: To bring me two kids tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I don't know who told me that. All I know is we're scheduled to drop them off at ten o'clock tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: What of they from there? I sell when you come back to get them. I didn't sign up for any more kid.
Speaker 3: Give me the name of the person who told you to bring me, said, I don't have the name in front of me, And actually I'm not at liberty to let you know who submitted your name. All I know who was scheduled to drive two kids off at ten o'clock tomorrow. Did you know?
Speaker 4: I don't know what the I've been asking you how to sign me up to bring two white kids. I don't even have a problem with the kids being white. They could be Mexican agents. That's not the point. Who gave you?
Speaker 3: I don't know who you means your name? I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you about to know who gave you my information because they don't not even been to my house.
Speaker 3: All I know is, ma'am, I'm skearted to bring those kids over there at ten o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh that's who them saw you that say, don't bring no kids to my house. I don't even care if they wife, just two more kids to my mouse carrieus curious.
Speaker 3: I will see you in the morning, Miss Valerie. Okay, I have one more thing I need to tell you about tomorrow. Are you listening? You? Are you listening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm listening. You have to say me right now.
Speaker 3: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your coworker name.
Speaker 4: I'll do three kids and ain't.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I got you. I'm all right, all right, Valerie. I got one more thing to ask you. What is what is the baddest And I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 2: Land, Steve every morning and so.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 1: I wasn't here yesterday, but y'all gonna get some praise and Franks up in here this morning.
Speaker 3: Come on, you kind of were because R Junior was imitating you and he does it great.
Speaker 1: Just here was he.
Speaker 3: Junior?
Speaker 1: Nail?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see here we go, Franks and praise right now to.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Juneteen Comedy Celebration. It's an all white Attie Dickey's Arena that is in Fort Worth, Texas is going down Thursday, June nineteenth. We got Bubba Dub, Melanie Camato, Earthquake, we got Donell Rollins. That's Ashy, Larry JJ Williamson and the King himself D L. Hughley, hosted by yours truelyck Nephew Timmy. You don't want to miss it. It is going to be a show. You don't want to miss it. And then we got Blues in comedy. Blues in comedy. That's Dukes and Boots. That's going down in Tupelo, Mississippi, Saturday, July twenty sixth at the Cadence Bank Arena. Tickets are on sale right now. And I am a proud popa y'all, so I gotta be it. I gotta tell y'all this all right. My son, Jordan Miles has made the twenty twenty five Astros Nike rb I Junior Division. He own Astros little league team out of six on the ground. My boy playing Paul Man. Congratulations J Dubb, Baby, J Dubb is in the building. You love it playing for the Astros this summer. Boy, you know the boy I cried. Why are you crying, Daddy, because you're doing something.
Speaker 3: Boy, Look, thank you, that's all you. Congratulations, nephew, you're listening.
Speaker 4: Steve Harvey Morning Show