Speaker 1: Come on over, Andrew, got friend.
Speaker 2: That's my friend, the Scott and Nat.
Speaker 1: You've been on the phone for like an hour. I've been trying to record this. Listen, what's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Listen? I had some things I needed to attend to, so I attended to.
Speaker 1: The millennials on the phone all day. I have things to do. I can't stay here. I have to drive a bit.
Speaker 2: Did you ever use a chorded phone?
Speaker 1: I must drive.
Speaker 2: This is a totally millennial thing using phones now, literally the use of a phone, which has existed since like the early twentieth century. This is now just a millennial thing.
Speaker 1: But it's just that you're very arrogant about it, and you're just all over the phone. You're very you just.
Speaker 2: I'm all over the phone.
Speaker 1: I don't care. How else can I use a phone if I don't put it up to my face? I have to leave, okay to drive the bus.
Speaker 2: I respect your time, but the children can wait. Serial calls.
Speaker 1: Holy cow, Oh it's next.
Speaker 2: I guess what's gonna be. Will tell you what's there, Rachel, But you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's our life. So maybe we just glossed over the fact that I have to go drive a school bus. You know, this podcast pays me so much money that I don't have to do anything else to make money, so I have to go drive school buses part time. Would you want your kids on a bus with me? Don't think so. I'm hopped up on sugar.
Speaker 2: You've got a lot to say, and it's only ten forty five in the morning.
Speaker 1: No, it's eleven fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 2: Cut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've been on the phone for so long, don't know what time it is?
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me check.
Speaker 1: I gotta go, man.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I need to check this phone call telling you.
Speaker 1: It's it's eleven fifteen, But it's not because you people are probably listening.
Speaker 2: Early for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't talk about days and times because people are listening at different times and throws them off. But it is Monday. I could tell you that. I hope you had a nice weekend. Yeah, it's getting so close to the holidays.
Speaker 2: So close it really is. Have you done your holiday shopping?
Speaker 1: I actually did on Cyber Monday. I saved a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Oh love Cyber Monday.
Speaker 1: Well, why are you acting like, oh, so long ago? Because it's not Cyber Monday.
Speaker 2: On the day that we're airing this.
Speaker 1: No kidding, people are not stupid. We didn't record it today and air it today.
Speaker 2: I didn't go Cyber Monday shopping. Okay, there you got me.
Speaker 1: We're only like two weeks late. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Actually I lied. I did go Cyber Monday shopping. I bought this bath mat.
Speaker 1: Where which bath mat? It's this thing, don't see it.
Speaker 2: It's called the Dory bath mat.
Speaker 1: Oh you said this bath mat as if it was here.
Speaker 2: No, so let me continue my story.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I bought a bath mat that when water touches it, it's like a stone, so it just instantly dries up. I heard about that, and I bought coasters too.
Speaker 1: Let me know how it is. Coasters?
Speaker 2: Yeah for who. I was suckered into buying it because I was like, it absorbs the water. So the same people that make the bath mat also make coasters, So I bought those two Yay black Friday shopping. What do you need to get? What am I standing by for it? Don't edit this out. No, this is what people like to hear. They like to hear you squirm. Gonna make you sweat? Is that a song?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Good, make you sweat like that is that how the song goes.
Speaker 1: Gotta make you sweat till you bleed? Is that dope enough? Indeed, yes, Andrew CMC Music Factory, I don't do that one. Who Yeah, I don't know where it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, so this podcast is going great.
Speaker 1: I can't find it. You were babbling about some bath Maunton coasters and I was trying to find the peanuts THENT goles wah wah wah wah wah wah, because that's all I'm hearing. I want to eat cereal. Well, just let's go.
Speaker 2: You made it seem like it was the biggest thing that I didn't mention Cyber Monday when you brought it up. So I told you what I bought for Cyber Monday, and then you I didn't care. You're just, oh, you don't care. Now, No, you're just making it don't care.
Speaker 1: Now you're trying to be like, hey, we didn't record it on Cyber Who cares. I'm just saying I went shopping on Cyber Monday and I bought a bunch of stuff. That's all. I don't know. Who cares? A day it is? Today? Cares? Happy Monday? Great? What is it? December?
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's December sixteenth, This is episode sixty six. This is syrial ll. I don't think you're children like my kids love me because I bring them sugar, Syrus.
Speaker 2: I can't wait until you're in the elderly home by yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm Scotty B. That's Andrew. We're here to talk about cereals and we're thinking inside the box.
Speaker 2: Do know Scott is because apparently when I talk about anything other than cereal, I sound like a Peanuts character.
Speaker 3: Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah.
Speaker 1: All right, can we go?
Speaker 2: I've been waiting. You could have been pouring cereal in that time, but instead you choose to do everything on your time schedule. So let's go.
Speaker 1: Would you like to start with a new or classic serial? Just pick it. I'd like you to pick it.
Speaker 2: No, come on, pick it?
Speaker 1: Say newer classic, classic? Great, we'll go with new. No, we'll go with classic. It's fine. Great, going down to the cereal sack for another classic K Special K. There's been so many Special K's. I just can't stop eating them because there's so many of them. Yeah, so I have to keep bringing them in.
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: What what what you're not enthusiastic about anything.
Speaker 2: I hear what you're talking.
Speaker 1: You're talking about match that don't get wet, like rocks and coasters. Who uses coasters? Put a napkin down.
Speaker 2: I buy coasters. I'm sure a bunch of our audience buys coasters. Hey, Cereal fans out there, if you use a coaster for your drinks, please send us a picture at Serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: I'll use it if it's there, but I'm not going to go out of my way to buy them cares.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Amy would say. Differently special K, honey, oat, this one had this one?
Speaker 1: We haven't. It's been around since the early two thousands, in one form or another. They changed the packaging, they change it. Sometimes it's protein, sometimes it's not. It's just whatever. It's a special K, classic variety honey. Oh, do you know that we've never had the original special K, just straight up original, boring special K.
Speaker 2: Haven't I said I liked it?
Speaker 1: We sure didn't. Andrew, go check the chart that you've never posted.
Speaker 2: By the time this episode is posted, it will be posted.
Speaker 1: If you take that back, then I have to tell you there's no I don't believe that I don't think that this bag was sealed properly special. Okay, okay, it's gonna open it.
Speaker 2: Did you do the Scottie shake?
Speaker 1: I did? You didn't see me just do it? Oh?
Speaker 2: You poured it on top of the cup I put it.
Speaker 1: You make me so crazy that I poured it upside down.
Speaker 2: You drive me crazy.
Speaker 1: That's Britney Spears. You know that song. Can't see you were in diapers?
Speaker 2: No, If I was in diapers in nineteen ninety eight or nineteen ninety nine, we had bigger issues we had and continence problems. Maybe I just had one or two accidents in bed, but that was like once a year. Maybe by that point. Your butt crack is hanging all the way out. I did not need to see that.
Speaker 1: Look what I got for you today? Why are you presents so on your underwear?
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 1: Ye have boxer shrutched with presents on it because it's the holiday season.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: So whoop do you do? And dick a ree doc and don't forget there you go?
Speaker 2: You poured all the milk in this one cup? Or what are you doing today? You don't care about this podcast?
Speaker 1: You don't. I know you don't so whatever, they're a pure one percent milk out of seven to eleven. This morning. We still have no milk sponsor.
Speaker 2: We don't have any sponsored in period.
Speaker 1: This is a highly successful podcast. We have a lot of listeners, we have lots of fans. I don't understand what's going on.
Speaker 2: We're charting in Canada now people Canada. Thank you Canadian listeners. That's awesome. A can we do a whole episode where we talk in Canadian accents?
Speaker 1: No, here we go special k honey out.
Speaker 2: I can't really get to any pieces because it's so logged down by milk. We both boom.
Speaker 1: I like it, honey sweet, it's nice four balls. I do like it pretty good.
Speaker 2: In terms of cereal, it's a their cereal, like you see it on a shelf. It's there, Yeah, go out of my way, but it's there. It tastes good. It tastes just like special Ok.
Speaker 1: I really like it sweet honey nutty, you know, almost like a honey nutchereial, but in flake form.
Speaker 2: I would agree.
Speaker 1: Cool. You know we did all the Christmas cereals, yeah, a couple episodes ago. That was a fantastic episode. I loved it. So I went to the the Kosher butcher store today and I went in there and I said, hey, you guy's got any Hanoka cereal?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 1: And he's like, no, they don't make that. I can't believe it. There's no demand whatsoever for some sort of just make a cereal shape like Dradles Man of Chevitz, Hello, that would be huge. They make cereals for Passover and they're disgusting. Really, if this little Podcast That Could is still around in April, we're gonna have Passover cereal.
Speaker 2: I would love that. Actually, it's freaking awful. I'm in okay. You know what.
Speaker 1: Some stuff we've had is way worse than that chol.
Speaker 2: We both had them. Are we for our year end list? Are we doing a worst two?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So we have to now compile a year end list of what the best in the worst cereals of the year, Like, Ego cereal is on my top five, it's not for me. Well, that's good for you.
Speaker 1: My wife texted me this morning that she's furious that Cooper is eating Eggo cereal all over the house and it stinks of maple. I love it. It's a very strong maple scent. I gotta say that ah.
Speaker 2: Gotta say that at Mom's gotta be gotta say that. You have lots of different ways that you make fun of what I say, yeah or how I say it depends on how you say it. Like I just you say something and then it pops in my head, like, oh, make fun of him this way.
Speaker 1: They could do it. Twang, you do, announce of voice, you do all kinds of stuff. I like when you make fun of me. I don't care. Call me old. Go ahead, do it so that guy on Twitter gets mad. Please just say I'm old, You're old. I love it. The thing is, though I'm not, and I don't care. You can call me anything. Nothing offends me, So you listeners don't get offended by dumb stuff. Who cares? That's all I gotta say. Wow, seriously, somebody called me something. Who cares? All right, let's go to a new cereal. We're just rambling here. Yeah, I'm going down to the cereal sack. And you're not gonna like this because I'm going to give her one more chance. Okay, one more chance. Barbara not Barbara mother's mom. Oh god, mom gets another show.
Speaker 2: Look, Oh my mom is calling me.
Speaker 1: That is the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Right, I said, Mom, and it says mom on your phone.
Speaker 2: Mom's calling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, answer it?
Speaker 2: Hellu Hi, Yeah, don't worry, it's fine. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Was that your mom?
Speaker 2: Yes, calling to tell me to eat mom cereal?
Speaker 1: Just kidding?
Speaker 2: She would never And the reason.
Speaker 1: Why I bought mom cereal is from the last episode. You made me think of it when I played dancing. Yeah, so I got some mom cereal. You look very distraught, Andrew, what's the matter.
Speaker 2: It's not my favorite moms, Yeah.
Speaker 1: This one might be. It's not my favorite either, But I saw this. I was like, what it's new for moms. It's been around for I don't know, maybe a year or less. Okay, I'm gonna go down. You might actually like this. It's I'm just gonna show you mellow oats oh as in marsh mellow.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: I didn't think that moms.
Speaker 2: Could happen, Honor. I love otters see and a.
Speaker 1: Swan and an elk.
Speaker 2: Do you know my favorite parts are But they have a special rocket they keep in a pouch.
Speaker 1: Is it their penis?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Otters pick a favorite rock okay, and they carry it in a special pouch in their belly. It's a real thing.
Speaker 1: Really pick it up.
Speaker 2: Okay, it makes otters adorable. But Alex Elvis's husband has said on quite a few occasions, quite a few occasion, Yes, that's how you say it, that otters are actually are actually very mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that. Wasn't there a jug band with an otter that let it on the Muppets or something like that? Well it otters jug band.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what you're saying. No, I knew Muppet babies.
Speaker 1: Of course you do, baby Oka, you still weren't born yet when that came out. All right, moms on Nick Junior Cereals, how the best days begin? Mallow oats, sweetened whole grain oats, cereal with marshmallow pieces. So this wants to be lucky charms. I know it's not, but it wants to be.
Speaker 2: Does moms have a whole backstory on the back.
Speaker 1: No, they just love the environment. Look, there's a fox and a duck and a goose and a bunny and some rams. Is it rams or ram is ram plural?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's multiple plural.
Speaker 1: Ram is plural? Yeah, rams, Yeah, Okay, Oh, this is a Canadian cereal. Hey, Hey, what's up north of the border. Hey, this is a Canadian It is made in the USA, but it is a Oh no, hello, it's a product of Canada. Can manufactured for three sisters cereal product of Canada.
Speaker 2: Can I read the box. A.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised because it's partially produced with genetic engineering.
Speaker 2: Oh well, no artificial flavors or preservatives. No high fruitose corn syrup made with natural flavors. Well, ain't you No, that's a great thing. Nearly half of the world's alts are grown across the prairies of Canada. Ain't that great? Ah? I would not think that they're the world's largest six quorterer of oats up there too.
Speaker 1: Bring it back over here.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's whenever they're grown, find their way into all kinds of foods. Ah, Come on, including many breakfast flavors. Come on, we're enjoying one right now. You're my buddy. Eh.
Speaker 1: Those two Canadian guys did all those Christmas parody songs? Also? What were their names? God, I can't remember anything today?
Speaker 2: Who does Christmas parodies?
Speaker 1: Back in the eighties? Brody no, back in the this box is so flimsy. I hate it so much. Oh, there's colorful marshmallows. There's purple and white marshmallows in here. I'm very optimistic about this. I really do know.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 2: You know those prairies out in Canada. Yeah, No, there's a good marshmallow to serial ratio. Oh, we're trying Mom's Best mellow oats. Mellow oats, they're like I'm getting, They're like healthy, fake lucky charms. They're from Canada. You try first, your first both special.
Speaker 3: Can I try this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thank you. Welcome to CeAl recording.
Speaker 3: I got so excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, recording ratings just went up because everybody loves.
Speaker 2: Daniel How would you talk in a Canadian accent?
Speaker 3: How did they talk?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know, it's a it's a good day.
Speaker 4: Okay, there is that a lot of air when we go to Disney and Epcot, we'll visit Canada.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean that. Here you go, Danielle, this is you know the podcast is trending in Canada?
Speaker 4: Is it really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're charting in Canada.
Speaker 3: On the floor, Grab a chair is.
Speaker 2: An of them?
Speaker 1: No, it's healthy. Mom's Best is a healthy of doing our quotes healthy brand, but it's actually owned by post here going two three? Okay?
Speaker 5: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: No, no, I actually like it.
Speaker 1: The cereal pieces are a weird consistency.
Speaker 2: And the marshmallows t's like glue. I don't agree. No, I like this. I give this a ball and a spoon actually two balls. I'm not gonna beat it.
Speaker 1: Would you take another spoonful because you might need to. You always rate things after the first spoon I.
Speaker 3: Listen to every podcast very quick with your ratings.
Speaker 2: It's two balls. I don't like it. The marshmallows don't taste cub.
Speaker 3: Did you guys make fun of each other today?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? We went on for hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, millennials. That was my favorite in the last podcast.
Speaker 3: Now whenever you make oh man, he.
Speaker 1: Goes, I was trying to find the peanuts. The teacher what what what? Because he was just talking.
Speaker 2: I was talking about something that was relevant to like what the conversation was, but clearly I'm above his head.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Give this three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Wow, it is good, I mean not my favorite. Two bowls. Are you guys gonna do a bonu?
Speaker 1: Is this the bone? Hold us stand by because I know you said, by hold on, let me just press this thing.
Speaker 2: Here Serial killers. Yea.
Speaker 1: Now, everyone get ready for disappointment, because just moments ago before we started recording this, Andrew came running in with diamond. He's like, I got a box of cereal that we haven't done yet.
Speaker 2: I actually bought a cereal for this podcast. This is the first one that you money seven dollars seven dollars.
Speaker 1: Did you go to Whole Foods?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So I went to the dinky mart across the street. Now here's my guess. My guess is it's probably a cereal we have done and you just don't remember.
Speaker 2: No, we never did this one because I would have known. Okay, can I go get it?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go surprise us Andrew.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited heading over to my own version of the cereal set.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a big Are going to be disappointed because he doesn't know anything about cereal.
Speaker 2: I saw it. Well, you don't know. It's a matter of what you know about cereal. Okay, whatever, it's Nature's Nature's cereal. I don't want turmeric, that's I love turmoric, and it makes the milk gold that's like curry. Can I just know it's not a curry. See how big this box is. Listen, that's a.
Speaker 1: Big Isn't turmeric in Indian food?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't want Indian too. Hold on a second. I probably should have played.
Speaker 2: This cereal killers in. It's not an international cereal tumor.
Speaker 1: They don't use tumeric in cereal here.
Speaker 2: It's okay. It's coconut, turmeric, cinnamon, and honey.
Speaker 3: You probably don't even taste it too much.
Speaker 2: It's referred to as the Golden spice and it has been used for centuries as a medical ingredient. As a medical Yes, it's invigorating. I love turmeric tea. It's like super refreshing every time I go to the coffee shop. His box. You can't hear me because Scotti is shaky box, big box.
Speaker 3: By the way, I just had the Bare Naked I know you had it on another podcast.
Speaker 1: Peanut Butter.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: I loved it, and Andrew said it was two peanut buttery.
Speaker 3: There is no I was yelling at you. I was yelling at the podcast in my car.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing as two peanut buttery.
Speaker 1: If I knew you were coming, I would have found some other eighties thing that we could have played that Andrew wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was yelling at you about that too much, Andrew. How do you not know that?
Speaker 2: J and the Bear?
Speaker 1: By the way, this is the same brand of the coconut and cashew nut butter that I got in Santa Fe. I loved that, so I will be slightly optimistic.
Speaker 2: Did you have the ego? Cereal?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 2: It is the best? I know?
Speaker 3: You like Ryan's World series.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Scotty got so many.
Speaker 1: You guys are like mixing episodes now, this just shows.
Speaker 4: How much I love and I will listen, but you know, okay, and I really hope people listen in order.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just broke the tab because if.
Speaker 3: They don't, then they don't understand what the hell I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: What I already did you say? I just went to get.
Speaker 2: He was a little out of it.
Speaker 3: No, we're driving him crazy because we're mixing. He doesn't mix cereal or episodes.
Speaker 1: Remember what's that? What was that old guy movie?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 1: Up? It was one of those Pixar movies with that old old man.
Speaker 2: With little balloons? Up? Is that me? No? Because he wasn't crotchety.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. My milk looks like urine.
Speaker 2: That's the golden tuber. It's the healing property. I gotta say this.
Speaker 3: These are big flakes.
Speaker 1: It looks like tacos.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love this.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 4: What's so mad?
Speaker 3: It's like I'm not even kidding you. It's like having flowers shoved in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Gross.
Speaker 2: It's so good. He's like jasmine or something like.
Speaker 4: I put this in my ear.
Speaker 2: What's that thing that you you like? Incense? It's like eating incense. So mean, I need something else to eat.
Speaker 1: Really good.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of a spice behind. I'm gonna keep reviewing the cereal that I purchased for seven dollars. So I'm gonna keep it enjoying my cereal.
Speaker 1: Where's Gandhi? She'd probably like it. Go get her.
Speaker 2: No, it's good, it's good.
Speaker 1: Give me some of that. I only like this.
Speaker 2: It's not bad. It's really good. I'm gonna give it three ball of us boom.
Speaker 1: I give it nothing zero me do I get nothing the ball? No spoons. If I got to spit it out against nothing, I give it a negative spoon.
Speaker 2: No I feel as if I'm being under attack.
Speaker 1: If not that bad, it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: That might have been the worst thing I've ever put in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Nature's past. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: What don't look at me like that.
Speaker 1: I worked with you in the nineties, Danielle, You've put worse things in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Can I just say that?
Speaker 3: Honestly? It was like it was lighting incense and putting it in your mouth.
Speaker 2: I love the taste of turmeric tea, so that's probably why.
Speaker 1: I like this so like chewing on a holiday candle.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, no, but like it.
Speaker 3: Tasted like you know what, what's the thing that's supposed to relax you, Jasmine, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It starts with an e eucalyptus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it was like.
Speaker 2: Well, turmeric is used in teas and it's delicious and the milk is gray.
Speaker 3: Can I say, oh my god, this is a family podcast.
Speaker 2: Can you already said what you did in the nineties?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Please, because I know families listen.
Speaker 1: By the way, no offense to Gandhi and people of Indian decent. I just don't know. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like it's not a solely Indian, I know, butoric is huge in Indian.
Speaker 4: Tumeric should be in the food, not in like food, but not in cereal, not in breakfast.
Speaker 1: Ingredients, corn meal, yellow corn, flour, cane, sugar, dried coconut, keene wa what amaranth ammaran?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: Amaranth? Spices, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, pepper, and.
Speaker 2: Syrup the rest of the day.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna to get this taste out.
Speaker 2: Of my mouth.
Speaker 1: Honey, sea, salt, and flavors, flavors. It's just as flavors.
Speaker 2: It's not bad, and it gets three bowls and a spoon in my book. And to be it tastes like a cinnamon like checks Varius.
Speaker 3: There's no cinnamon in that.
Speaker 2: That's just there. Is it on the front? That's crap? A ding dong?
Speaker 1: Is you know it here? Give it to your friend Casey. It's vegetarian.
Speaker 2: I will say it clears your nose.
Speaker 1: I'd rather eat a whole ball of the Sobbie.
Speaker 3: Worse seven dollars you've ever spent.
Speaker 1: Hey, Andrew, thanks for trying.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, hold on a second, Hold on, Danielle, you're gonna be here for this.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea, yeah, yeah, there we go, here we go.
Speaker 2: Let me guess it's a song, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a song. You don't know. It's actually something that you've been asking me for a long time, Danielle. Can I please have that?
Speaker 2: Is it a cereal incinerator?
Speaker 1: Yes? O? Bye?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is this the first box to go into the incinerator.
Speaker 1: It's not the first box that we wanted to go into the incinerator, but I couldn't find the sound effects.
Speaker 2: So it's toasty out here.
Speaker 1: Dude, it is burning up. Look at that. It's flammable. That tumeric is flammable.
Speaker 3: Disgusting. I loved it, doll split a waste.
Speaker 2: I won't get money from.
Speaker 1: Both of you for that. Hey, thanks for listening. It's episode sixty scary. Just missed it. What a shame. That's terrible. Can I have you try something real quick before we go scary?
Speaker 4: I swear to God we're telling you ahead of time.
Speaker 3: It's awful.
Speaker 2: Take it out of the incinerator.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I see I see the word organic. I see the symbol you know me and organic products?
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, you don't even know what that means, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Okay, Can I know what the name of the cereal is. It's Nature's Path, which is it's an organic.
Speaker 2: Brand in your mouth, it's scary. Hold on, I've had Nature's Path scary.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's I could tell it's organic, right, it has a good I have that even I haven't even hold on. It smells like an Indian spice, and I haven't even I'm just nosing it right now.
Speaker 1: It smells like Indian food, like like dinner.
Speaker 3: Hold on, go ahead, go spit out in the garbage like I did. Go ahead, What.
Speaker 2: The hell are you? It's tuberic cereal? Scary, isn't it disgusting?
Speaker 1: It's golden turmeric.
Speaker 3: Scary because scary.
Speaker 4: You know, when you have incense in your house, doesn't it taste like they shoved incense in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Like a Yankee handle?
Speaker 2: But it's not sad that that.
Speaker 1: Should just be in food time in your cereal sack. Do you have curry flakes also, because go get them, We'll try them. Come on, god, his boy, oh my god, how can does you even be a seial? How many bowls did you?
Speaker 2: Seven dollars? Seven dollars? Yes, I gave it three bols in a spool.
Speaker 1: We give it, all right, maybe a bolt, maybe one.
Speaker 3: No, nothing scary, don't even don't even go there.
Speaker 1: Andrew take that home.
Speaker 2: The threw up.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I'm never gonna get that out of my mouth. Now, hey, get a match, you can light my mouth like a candle.
Speaker 1: All Right, we gotta go. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode sixty freaking six. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers yet PC now we're out there yet two week, three weeks away, which is what's today? We gotta do it.
Speaker 2: At the ends of the episode, Today's sixteenth, two weeks away, I had a lot of episodes to do.
Speaker 1: Wow, well, have a great week. Thanks for listening, subscribing like us all over the place. And until we see you on Friday, say crunch everybody, I'll bop.
Speaker 2: It's not bad and everyone's
Speaker 1: I gotta go.