Speaker 1: Crat that's on the case.
Speaker 2: Wow, we don't do it often.
Speaker 3: When we need our lawyer involved. Eric Kraft gets the call. He's on the case.
Speaker 1: I am on the case.
Speaker 2: Okay. So here's the article America drinking less than ever, and the same is true for baseball players.
Speaker 3: I am going to rely on others because I like a good adult beverage. So a lot of this article did not resonate with me when they were talking about the general public, but when they were talking about baseball players. It is something that I've seen for years now. Baseball players and this was the article in Yahoo written by Jake Min's baseball players are having less drank and having more cannabis edibles whatever. That was part of it. Way less, going out, way less. And that's been a thing, you know, when you come across them, they're like, Oh, the baseball guys they party hard, right, I'm like they used to. Now it stands out like a sore thumb when you have the guy in the clubhouse.
Speaker 2: Who's hitting the streets pretty frequently.
Speaker 3: In fact, the article went over how Derek Jeter would go out frequently, and he spoke about it in the last couple of years on some interviews, and they said they were trying to think about the last player that was really hitting the town frequently and that was getting publicity for it. Do you know the name they brought up in the.
Speaker 1: Article recently banded publicity?
Speaker 3: I mean there were some moments where it wasn't good, yeah, but just knowing that there was a guy who was really hitting the town taking advantage of being in a big market, Matt Harvey. Do you know any name since that where you'd be like, Oh, this guy's going out all the time.
Speaker 1: That's the last one. I mean c Jon's gone ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not to me, not the same.
Speaker 3: It would be like, oh, Harvey's out, he's at He's at this club, he's at that club, he's with this person, he's you know, there were some lateness issues stuff like that, Right, that was.
Speaker 1: A star, dude, That was a star. That Because when you get older, we don't have greenies anymore. In the game, Greenies used to be the thing that guys would go. They'd go out. It was a bad cycle and I saw it even when I was in the game and they got rid of greenies in two thousand and six. Guys would go out, they would drink for a decent amount of time. They'd come back, they'd sleep, they'd go to the game. They're like, oh, I am feeling it a little bit. Whether they were twenty three or thirty three, Papa Greenie Banger rang for the game. Now it's twelve o'clock at night and they're like this laying in bed, can't blink like Pete Fairbanks on the mound, Like, no blinking because that greene is still running through your body. So then you go and you have a little bit more to drink that night the next day. It's a cycle that just kept going. And we know so much more about nutrition now, not saying that alcohol is completely bad for your nutrition or you know, in a you know, in moderation, it's there. But when you're talking about partying, dudes, it's a year round thing. Being a big lead player. Back in the eighties and nineties, it was, well, I'm going to spring training to get my body ready to go, and when I the season's over, I'm probably not gonna pick up a batter or ball and I'll figure it out in spring training. Now it's nutrition. You have dietitians, you have cooks, you have stuff, and there guys are changing how they go about things, how they go about their health and nutrition. And it talks about in this article talks about cherry juice. Cherry juice has been in there since I was playing, and I've been out for five years. Like Hammer and cherry juice for anti inflammatory purposes. Everything is about anti inflammatory. There's blood tests that you can take that will tell you, hey, you know what your body is allergic, not like allergic, like deathly allergic, but allergic to stuff. Like I played with a guy, a pitcher, always had chronic shoulder issue, took this blood test, found out he was allergic to salmon and broccoli. He's like, dude, I was. He was one of the most healthy people ever starter five days in like he was always on top of everything. Found out salmon and broccoli were causing inflammation, shoulder pain. Completely gone. Wow, that kind of stuff is. That's where we're at in the game, and that's where I'm fortunate that I played during this era where you could learn this stuff. And my body feels great after playing and I wasn't even a very good player. I wasn't a very good player, but availability is the best ability and all this stuff, all this health stuff helps so much. Need ability for sure, Yeah, I mean I but I'm saying I didn't have. I joke about it all the time. I didn't have the ability that Todd had. I didn't have the ability. There's a reason I hit two oh nine in the big leagues, whether it's the fact that you know, I didn't play a lot, or it was the fact that I just wasn't as good as the other guys. You have to be available to play, and the stars have that extra money to be able to put in into their nutrition.
Speaker 2: Todd, you played for the Mets, And they're mentioned a lot in here.
Speaker 3: Just because they refer to the eighties Mets, and then they talk about the current Mets. The article starts by talking about how there's like this little MIDI fridge and it's got some beers and it barely gets touched, and for the most part, the guys hit up the cherry juice, the smoothies, the protein shakes, and then I don't know if this was a matter someone else, but one multi time All Star told them in the article, it's become a European style of drinking where it's like I'm gonna have something to enjoy it and it's not to get drunk to go out raise hell, because you can't do that.
Speaker 2: And later in the article they talk about.
Speaker 3: Even Ron Darling's book and how he said that hitters would shot gun beers at certain times during games. He said they time it so that they were due to hit third or fourth that inning, and in their minds, the rush of beer would kind of jump start the amphetamines and get back to how they were feeling early on in the game.
Speaker 2: Pumped, jacked, good to go. Eighties mets were.
Speaker 1: But a movie. But that's the thing, that's why they would do that, Like don't looss over the side, like the amphetamine starts wearing offs, and so when you hit the alcohol, it basically it gives you another another jump start, and you're in a seventh eighth inning, yep, and you're banging ready to go. Rally beers they called him, it did, at least I called him that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was evolving around Greenies because it was essentially a performance.
Speaker 1: I never did it to get to enhance myself.
Speaker 4: It was I got thrown out of a game or something, and I would have we're down three runs, trying I need a rally, have some rally Beers to get those three runs.
Speaker 1: Tod's not saying he drank when he was in the game. No, never get thrown out of the game. I never did. I wouldn't even think about doing that. I don't. But it was a different time. It was a different time. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: You know you had you had pictures that weren't pitching that day. You need a rally beer, let's go well, let's go up and get one down, and that saying you know we won the game. No, it didn't happen all the time. It was just a figure of speech for certain things.
Speaker 1: Yes, teams are going through it. You ask them that player right now, they're going through it. They've lost five straight, I think, or six straight. I'm not sure. I'm sure it's talked about, yep, because there's guys that don't do anything. You're sitting on the bench and you're like, I am not getting in this game, or I just walked in my one pinch hit appearance and now I'm out and I'm sitting on the bench. Anything to get the boys going because you don't feel like you have any control over what's going on on the field.
Speaker 3: Famous so for Red Sox and the documentary Everyone Too a shot, you know you could see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are a lot of instances.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the point here is now it's video games, it's edibles. That's what the guys do. There's a lot more hiding in the hotel rooms going home. The other portion of this story was exactly that they asked guys why they don't go out and they said phone. And they said phone for two reasons. One, they don't want people capture and stuff and put it on even if it's nothing. They just don't want them to be choking. And then the next day if they don't hat, well, oh well it's because they went out to a bar and had a couple of beers. And then also some of them mentioned how they like there was one story in there how they celebrated after a postseason series and they said everyone's just putting phones and faces at them and they're like, that's not even a fun experience. So I want to party privately and it it's.
Speaker 1: A something to connect social media and stuff is to connect to players. But when it's done like that, My one buddy, my one buddy was had a big hit in Pittsburgh day game, went to the bar right across the street. Got there, just got there, served him a nice cold beer, and he's sitting like this on the phone. Somebody posted the picture of him like this, passed out, said so and so has passed out at the bar hour and a half after the game. Wonder what he was doing. So he had to then he had to go into the front office. He goes, I'm never going out again. I'm never going out again. Near near the field. It was just like it was a day game in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: And he's looking down to it looks like his eyes are closed.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. He's sitting he's sitting just like this. And his phone was below the bar and he's like this, So it looks like he's hammered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want one player now to just be the guy. He just goes out. He just is proud of it. He's one of the studs. And he's like, yeah, you got a problem with that. No, as long as he's you know, he's behaving, he's not getting arrested or anything. But it's like, hey, I'm hitting the town a couple times a week.
Speaker 2: None of them do it.
Speaker 1: It won't happen. It won't happen. The best players in the game hit below three hundred, they're hitting two ninety. That means you're getting out seven out of ten times. As soon as you go, oh for four and you're posting that stuff, the team is gonna come to you. The team strength coach, assistant strength coach, trainers, dietitians, all this stuff. Don't even pull a hammy and somebody sees you drinking, Oh he's dehydrated. Doesn't care.
Speaker 4: Even in other sports, they don't really go on and where it's the phones man, the videos. It's you can't get away with nothing, just to go and have a drink at a bar after a game because you're struggling, like you know who's at the bar here?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like the other sports.
Speaker 3: They go out more than baseball. Peter, basketball and hockey, they all go out.
Speaker 2: More than baseball.
Speaker 1: They have off days.
Speaker 2: They have off days.
Speaker 1: That's so, don't give baseball players off days. Don't shorten the schedule, give him more off takes.
Speaker 3: Hey, Steven Nelson joining us right now in foul Territory. I don't think you and I have been on together yet, have we?
Speaker 1: No, Scottie.
Speaker 5: I am just gonna say it's been five years, has he done anything together?
Speaker 1: He was ducking you, Steven. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Only Steve and I and a few others know we've been in the trenches in the broadcast of filling it for people who you know, dog gets the homework and you get the call and you know you're somewhere else. You got to put on the freaking Superman Batman suit and run in, right, you know.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we we were forged in those fires together. Yes, dude, Pressure Kratzy, haven't seen you in a minute and phrase great to be on with you guys as well.
Speaker 1: Good to see you, dude.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's get into things. So you're calling the series this weekend.
Speaker 3: What do you have for us on the state of the Dodgers right this second in terms of preparations for the postseason, because that's really the theme all year for this team, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 5: I mean, this four game win streak certainly a healthy vibe changer for the Dodgers, and they needed it. They had lost seven of eight. They were losing seemingly every game to losing teams or last place teams. We saw that road trip start Pirates swept them. It looked like the Orioles may do that as well, but they avoided that. And so this four game run here and the way they've won these four games has really been encouraging because this summer undoubtedly has been disappointing in Dodger Land, and the criticisms and concerns levied toward this team totally fair because it isn't just a small stretch you go back to the fourth of July. They've been one of the three or four worst teams in all Major League Baseball, and so that's no small thing. But to your point, which is the biggest one, it is and has always been about October for this team. Now they might have to play an extra series because of the way this summer has gone. They may find themselves in a wildcard series. But the way that the starting pitching has been dominating, not just doing a good job or doing well, they've been dominating of late, and the way that Mookie Betts has rediscovered himself and the way that guys are now coming back healthy. It certainly has given some a win to the sales of this team, as he had to the final two weeks and change the regular season.
Speaker 1: This is their nerve though in Dodger Land because they've been just trouncing the Rockies. I know they were losing to them before, but this, like this resurgence came on the heels of playing, in my opinion, a better Orioles team. But then Dodgers were finding a way to snatch victory or snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. And that's how that series went. All of that surrounding that they were losing on the road. Now they could be that wild card team that may not have that division, may not have that home field. I think they're still going to get the home field. I think the Padres are even worse off than the Dodgers. But is that fear of playing on the road more fearful that of than anything else than any of the other problems that they've had coming up to this point.
Speaker 5: No, Honestly, I do think that the road struggles in the road record are more coincidental than anything like that. They were playing road games at a time where the team was just not playing good ball, not clean baseball, not smart baseball. Like I think you said it fairly, like they were finding ways to lose games. That's something Dave Roberts said multiple times during the summer, is like, that's a game we can't lose. We found a way to give that We've we gave that game away, And those are things that you're not accustomed to hearing. There is this weird emotional position in the minds of Dodger fans because of the last dozen years. Right they're trying for a twelfth Division title in a thirteen year stretch. There has been a level of dominance as well to that, and it got to the point where I think a lot of fans said, I don't care about the Nashley West anymore. It's just about the World Series. And that's something that the team addresses day one and spring training. It is about winning a World Series title if not, everything else is a failure. They addressed that elephant in the room day one. It came back ranching Glendale. But these last two years, with the division race being tighter, they didn't cleach it until the last series against San Diego in twenty twenty four, and they still almost got knocked out in the Division Series. And then certainly this year as they're on track to you know, barely scratch ninety wins, now it's like, well, wait, wait, wait, Now they're longing for those days where they're winning the division by fifteen twenty games and coasting in the postseason. But I think that ultimately this will be a healthy thing for them. Cratzy, I think to kind of be humbled. Not that the guys in the clubhouse were braggadocious. I'm just saying generally where it's like, Okay, this isn't just going to be a cakewalk. Not that again, not that any of them thought baseball of all sports is going to be a cakewalk, but for them to be like, wow, this is we're really having to fight and scratch and claw for every single win, no matter the record or the opponent across the field, I feel that that is a big thing, not just for the Dodgers, really any team that's playing for postseason balls. So you know, try to address the team and you know your question about the fans, I do think that there is some angst, in some nervousness because you know, in the last ten plus years, they're normally getting ready to clinch in the middle of September, and that's not the case these last two seasons.
Speaker 4: I think they're honestly giving everything the Oakie Doc. Right now, they're just baiting them all in take your wins, and then Boom wants the playoff hit. It's like flipping a switch in my opinion.
Speaker 5: But I hear you Fras and like, I think like the other aspect of that is they're getting every team's best haymaker. I remember watching you guys when Logan o'hapi was on after the Angels swept the most recent Freeway series and he talked about not being able to go to sleep after those games, like that's how turned up. I would say most opponents are for the Dodgers throughout the year. So I remember Mookie Bett's got a ton of crap after the fan fest last year where he's like, we're going to be every team's World Series and everyone's like, how can you say something like that. I think he's been vindicated and validated in what he has said to be honest of the last two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed, agreed.
Speaker 4: Now onto the pitching a little bit. I mean they've had thirty nine different pitchers. We know injuries are a thing. How would you like talk about this pitching staff? Give me something that you said I made that's going to make this Dodger Town feel okay, like where would you put them? Like, what what is your thoughts on all this pitching and how are they going to bode welcome playoff time?
Speaker 5: Well, something to Andrew Friedman and Baseball operations and bringing goms some gm that they have said throughout this year is that they're gonna have a chance to take their best thirteen man pitching staff into the postseason that they ever had. And the Dodgers have had some really good staffs, but the fact that you now have Yamamoto who's starting tonight against Justin Verland, or you have Tyler Glassnell and Blake Snell healthy, Clayton Kershaw, I don't know how to explain him in year eighteen, just continuing to be a master of run prevention, and and Emmett she and the way he has come on they don't I mean, that's just the starting staff. And I didn't even mention show hey Otani. So I think that there is a lot of confidence, given that those guys are, you know, feeling physically good right now and throwing the ball well, that no matter what series they find themselves in, they're gonna have a shot every single night. Now the bullpen has shown some leaks throughout the year. There have been a lot of dudes back there thrust into a lot of different positions. They have had to deal with some injuries. So I think that right now, if I were to try to guess how fans are feeling, I would I would think that they're most concerned about the back end of the bullpen. But the way the starters look right now, it has bellied the confidence level, and understandably so, because that is I mean, any single one of those dudes can shove a night tonight.
Speaker 1: So you know.
Speaker 5: The way I put it when trying when people ask about the Dodgers, I think they will go as their big dogs go. It starts with the triumvirate and at the top of the lineup. It really is not a complicated formula for them to win games. Well, tany Bets and Freeman, those are their big guys, and then they're all Stars, with the alternate being all Stars Will Smith, Max Munci, Ti, Oscar Hernandez and then which glue guy finds a way to put a drop in the bucket to win a ball game that night. Like that's it's really that simple.
Speaker 6: Ft family, Let's talk about Fair Harbor.
Speaker 7: And if you're listening, I hope that you watch this conversation at some point because we're doing show and telcrats shorts. They can be used as a bathing suit, and the liner, which we call butter, is the game breaker. It's the playmaker because it's different.
Speaker 1: Your born shorts that are not like this, and the liner sucks. They are buttery on your butt.
Speaker 7: I just came up something for them. Your liner sucks. Get Fair Harbor liner, seriously, give it a shot. I'm not just saying this. The butter analogy plays an ftfam. You know we're hooking you up.
Speaker 6: So head over to Fairharbor Clothing dot com. Slash foul twenty. Yes, that's foul twenty for twenty percent off your order. Once again, that's Fair Harbor Clothing dot com. Backslash foul to zero for twenty percent off, and make sure you use that promo code foul twenty.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you explained who the stars were, because you look up and down the lineup you're like stars Star nine star, and all of a sudden, like Alex Call. It's like, well, Alice Call was pretty good too. But the starting rotation is my question. You kind of hit on it there. Yeah, is Dave Roberts going to change his and the Dodgers approach because of, in my opinion, how good the rotation is right now. These guys are hammering out innings, being there dominant, and when you get to the bullpen it could be one of their more shaky areas, and Doc and the front office who creates the game plan for the postseason have been really resident, have been really like resistant to going to their starter for a sixth inning, for a seventh inning if needed. Are they going to change that approach? Are they going to do more of like a read it on the field?
Speaker 5: I would think so. I think given what we saw last year with the Dodgers run to the World Series, where they basically had two and a half starting pitchers, right, I mean, things were pretty pretty pretty bleak from the starting pitching standpoint going into October, because you had Jack Flaherty acquired at the deadline and Yoshinobayamawota was coming off an injury, right, you weren't quite sure how much he was gonna be able to give you, And so they lean on their bullpen dogs back there, and they let them do a World Series Championship, and now the chemistry and the calculus has changed here in twenty twenty five because the rotation is nasty. The rotation is healthy as we sit here right now, and the bullpen has a couple more question marks, not in terms of talent, not in terms of talent, but I would say right now just in terms of confidence and execution. I mean, those guys who have the backs of their baseball cards look like that for a reason, for all those guys, but for whatever reason one we're in one or another throughout this year, they they've had their struggles. So I would say the what doc the staff and the front office showed everybody last year is that they're going to do what needs to be done and they're going to lean on the guys who can get them a win. And so if that's pushing the starters a little bit, then I think you're going to see that. But given the experience that this clubhouse, this coaching staff, in this front office has getting into and through a postseason, I think they have shown time and again that they'll be flexible that because and you know, if the guys in the back end aren't getting it done, then then you're gonna have to ride those starting horses. You just have to Gratzy. But it's by hooker, by crook. Can you find a way?
Speaker 1: Okay, So one more rotation question. What do you think is more likely show Heyo Tani pitching into the sixth in the playoffs or Clayton Kershaw starting starting the game over show Hayo Tani.
Speaker 5: Wow, that is an excellent situational question. Cratzy, I would say, my internet's cutting out, guys, I'm gonna have to opt out.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: No, because he Because no matter how you answer that question, there is like this feeling of I'm doubting one of the greatest ever do it right? Because it's like, okay, well did the Dodgers have been pretty steadfast and resolute and how they've handled Show as a pitcher this year. They're not going to push them. We've seen you go five, but really it's been that you know, three, four, four and two thirds kind of stretch. And then thinking Curshaw, you want to be like, all right, like back nine of his career, like year eighteen, how much has he got left? And then you look at his numbers and you're like it's still curshed. I mean the fast balls, scratching ninety and he's still finding ways to you know, to go five and two thirds six, shutout in needs and still punching tickets.
Speaker 1: He's just.
Speaker 5: There's two. There are two different types of unicorns, those two. So to your question, all right, can I can I like play into this hypothetical and ask a question back to you? Is this Is this a wild card series? Is this the division series? Short series? Is this a seven game series?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 1: Game this is game five, This is Game five? There ya oh okay, seven games? Sorry DS? Game five DS.
Speaker 5: So this is winner go home?
Speaker 1: This winner going Yamamoto. Yamamoto clearly isn't gonna be able to come back on five days rest. He hasn't done it ever in the history of Yamamoto baseball. So it has to be one of those two guys.
Speaker 5: Did Show pitch in the Wildcard series if they were in it? No, no, no, I'll go with I'll go with Show. I'll go with Show going six.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Really I love I love this, I love this is really fun. I'll say show hey going six innings, Because if it's winner go home, you want to go down with your with with your absolute best, your best bullet. And that again, see when I say that, now awake like Kershaw is not your absolute best. No, he's gonna have a statue in Dodger Stadium one day, and he is the you could argue the best to ever do it, preventing runs. But I just think if show Hey's fresh and there is no tomorrow, then you throw him out there and you ride him as long as he'll take you. I think, Yeah, So I appreciate you humoring the back and forth there. I enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: My one thing on this Nelly, Yeah, Tonnie's got better stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean we can yeah, clear cut about that now, Yeah, Kirk vintage, different story. Kershaw now will admit the same way. He's a different guy, but it's the same results. Stop with the stuff, not it's it's different in the playoffs. I got my best stuff in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't don't give the kershel don't give the Kershaw narrative. Oh, the Dodgers are looking to get twenty seven outs. Kershaw has never not given them quality outs up until a certain point. They before because Kershall had this like aura about him, would never take him out and they would let him hang out to dry. I don't think he has that aura and they would take him out. You could get four shutout from Kersh a becice. That's all he's ever done.
Speaker 5: And you can, I think you can. You can see a piggyback situation in that particular scenario. So because the.
Speaker 1: Pen, I mean, oh, Tony's not coming out of the pen. He can't do that. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think. I don't think. I don't think show comes out of the pen. It's if you're gonna, if you're gonna have anybody piggyback, you would you would probably ask Kirsh to do it, because he has I.
Speaker 1: Saw him coming out in Game seven and LCS he shut us out. He shut us down in the last inning or two innings he came out of pen. I think even against the National in eighteen he shut us down. And then I think he did it like two years before, a year before.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I just think, and that's and then then you have a different look right, I don't think going right left. It's it's just your you're being up slowing down kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, you know that's that that's the cheat answers like piggyback. But you're asking me to pick one, I'll go with show.
Speaker 1: All right, good, I appreciate that because we say things with their chest, we don't. Well, yeah, Todd, Todd waffles back and forth, but we just He's like, I don't want to piss off Mets fans or Yankees fans. What he does want to piss off pirates. But anyway, anyway, last one, fun, fun one for you. Joe Davis allows you to use his booths every once in a while. Do you do you ever leave any like notes or like a something funny that he's got to like find, Like today Todd unhooked my mic so that I couldn't say anything and we couldn't find it until the second break. So Todd is jealous of me, and I know Joe is jealous of you because of your smashing good looks. And so do you leave him any do you leave him any any like sneaky sneaky prizes or.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, animal, First of all, crassy, I think you need my glasses if you're if you're saying, Joe Davis the face and votes and baseball is jealous of my looks. I cover half of this face because it's already punishable enough. I would my first year twenty three, Uh, there were a couple of times where you know, like I like hopped in to finish a road trip because he was he was off doing fox stuff and he had left notes. But we we have kind of lost that, we have lost that love and feeling a little bit. So I think your question is now turned into inspiration for me that I've got to got to start doing that. Uh, you know even note yeah, be creative and I'll uh, I'll you guys tell me because because Joe's you know, traveled, he's getting ready for football right now. So you guys tell me what you want me to leave. Joe Davis on the next.
Speaker 1: Loosen one of his wheels on his chair. So when he goes it down, because he's like he's you know, he's got that deep voice, and then he sits out and he's just like this for the first like half an inn, he's like, what the YEA?
Speaker 5: Honestly, like he like Joe is so dialed, like he would he would notice that, like he he he is so obviously excellent, excellent what he does. But like if we we have like our crew talks like our audio guy, if like the game is a little bit off in his headset, he can he can tell and it like and then he'll ask to fix. Like he is just so dialed in. So I feel like if I if I, like took a wheel off the chair, or if I like just even squeezed the little the the the knob on the chair that, yeah, yeah, the side thing, let's go side thing that goes up and down on the chair, he'd be like, wait a second, something's off here, Like he's he's a he's a broadcast cyborg.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know, so, but I'll try. I'll try and do something to mess with them and then see if I can get somebody to film it and uh, and then we'll see how that frank right plays out. If not, I'll just leave him a love letter.
Speaker 1: I'll just get him arrested during the game. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: These are real stories, now, these are real stories.
Speaker 3: These guys are these guys are taking you to early two thousands, mid two thousand, you know, twenty.
Speaker 2: Ten pranks right they pulled off.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, like, oh, maybe you like a certain protein bar and you leave.
Speaker 2: Him an extra one or something like that and say, hey, but try this one out.
Speaker 1: Let me know. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also he's Yeah, first of all, I would love to go off the rails and go early two thousands francs. But secondly, Scott, you you bring up protein bars like I know, I know you have to dial in your your diet. Like Joe is the same thing, Like I don't. I think he just eats air sometimes, like he's just get right right because his body's at temple.
Speaker 1: I don't know, know, I get it. That's what we do with it. That's what we do with Scott. Yeah, we're gonna do a show when we get a million million subscribers on YouTube, We're gonna do a show with Scotty's shirt offfs the whole time. Two hours of that.
Speaker 5: That sounds more like OnlyFans fellas than.
Speaker 4: Wee gain a million more in about Rotten Live telling us to break But hey, Nally, great catching up with you, dude.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to the call this weekend.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Guys. Let's suit against too, all right, you can be well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, brother, that's Stephen Nelson. You'll hear among the Dodger games this weekend.
Speaker 3: You've heard about Dodger's Territory too, with Alana Rizzo and Clint to see us check out that show. Latest episodes of few from this past week, including one yesterday