Speaker 1: Hi, oh hi Scott, how you doing great?
Speaker 2: And how are you today?
Speaker 3: Love?
Speaker 1: Does the screenwork?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's Serial Killers.
Speaker 4: Welcome Simpy dokim, I guess t Drew, what's gonna be?
Speaker 1: Will tells you what's Sai Rangel wand.
Speaker 5: Like SIMPI kills their life Dulin everything from checks Vanilla to Chrispy Hi.
Speaker 2: That reminds me I just wait to somebody that I need to text?
Speaker 1: Is that Mike? Yeah? Should we let the whole thing play out?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You just talk. We're ready, Okay. It's fading. That's what we call it. Fade.
Speaker 2: That was a hard fade radio business.
Speaker 1: That's a fad. That's a cold fade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Welcome to Serial Killers. It is Monday, June twenty seventh, start of another beautiful week, Andrew a beautiful week.
Speaker 1: It's funny. How you can you can? You can? Like, do you multitask? That's what it's called. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You millennials can multitask way better than older people.
Speaker 2: I can actually not look at my phone and text at the same time.
Speaker 4: That is fascinating to Meat. I see you like you're you're doing this and you're looking up. I don't understand how you do that. Send me a message right now. Wait, go go text me something. I want you to say. Hey, Scott, this is going to be a great episode of serial Killers, and I want to see how it comes through.
Speaker 1: Don't look, don't look.
Speaker 4: I'm not ready, so Scott, Hey Scott, this is going to be a great episode of serial Killers and it just hits end. Don't even look. I just want to see what happens. Oh my god, that's a lot. Is that really what you're writing. Oh you're writing bad things to me too.
Speaker 1: Don't look. You can't look, Damn, you can't look. Just send.
Speaker 4: I was close, though, Hey Scott, this is going to be a of cereals. Admit that it's close. For not looking, it is decent. I would understand what it says. Yeah, which is which is really sad.
Speaker 1: So anyway, welcome. Let's see.
Speaker 4: I was very for this cereal that I saw. Okay, a friend of ours that listens to the show that works for PepsiCo slash Quaker because Pepsi owns Quaker. Other companies a few it's got to be a couple of months at this point, already said Hey, Captain Crunch is coming out with a whole bunch of New Cereals and I was like, what what are you talking about? And he's like, yeah, I'll try to get them for you. Sadly never got them. However, I was in Target last week and I saw this one on the shelf. Apparently there are two of them, and I found one of them. Actually, well, I'll go into.
Speaker 1: The rest of the story in a second. Okay, So I saw on the shelf this.
Speaker 2: Oh I actually you know where I saw this? Where on the Instagram?
Speaker 4: On the Instagram? Yeah, this is Cinnamon Bolts. That's the flash right there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't even know it was a Captain Crunch for it's not.
Speaker 4: It's capt'n Crunch. So they paired up with DC with DC Comics, and it looks like they're little lightning bolts and they're cinnamon yep. So I guess I'm guessing they have like a cap'n Crunch type bass taste with some added cinnamon sugar.
Speaker 2: Yea sounds it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then there's also the strong Berry that has Superman and super Girl.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: So what I was gonna say is later in the day I then went to Shopwright and I saw this one and on the flip side of the display was the strong Berry series.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, we're not going to have it today, but I did find it. Look that's exciting and it made it seem like that there were two different boxes. But check it out, Andrew. Oh wow, it's a double sided. So we'll get to that one next week. So for right now, we're gonna have the Flash one. Oh Barry Allen is his real name? Yeah, alias is Scarlet Speedster. See I was never I'm not a i'monic guy, the comic guy be fast or be last. That I understand. It's really not that his superpower is immense superhuman speed, stamina, reflexes, agility, endurance, and strength, weakness a banana peal?
Speaker 1: Is that for real? Or are they being funny?
Speaker 2: I don't think the Flash would be tripping on a banana peel. He's running so fast.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe he runs and if there's a banana peal on the ground, that scary throws there because he thinks it's okay that he slips.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: To think he could break down the bring down the Flash.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's slippery, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you're running that fast, it's like cars. Cars don't swerve off the road. From banana peels.
Speaker 1: No, but people can.
Speaker 4: I wonder where that was not the question. I wonder where that first came from. Like somebody must have tripped on a peal at one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they must have. That's why it's a thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't think it happens that frequently, do you know. I feel like it has to be like a shiny floor or something like that. Like if there's an an appeal on the street and you're crossing the street. I don't think you're gonna go whoa or like cartoony and go up in the air. I don't think that would happen, do you.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's a thing. I think more people probably slip on like ice or wet floors. Of course, then banana I agree with you, there's probably one or I would say, maybe there's less than one hundred banana peels like slips that result in an injury any day or a year. Yeah, I mean, how many hospitalizations do you really think are from a banana peel?
Speaker 4: Do you think that they would say it? Like if I slipped on a banana peal, I think I would say, oh, I fell in the street. Well, I don't know if I would say I slipped on a banana pel it's you.
Speaker 1: It's very cartoony.
Speaker 2: I'd have to get to the bottom of it where it would be.
Speaker 3: Like I broke my atrial fibrium. I tripped on the floor in the house somehow and my atria fibria second bone twice removed.
Speaker 1: I don't even think an atria fibria is a thing.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just making things up because that's what the detail you have to go into.
Speaker 1: This milk is super cold.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh the cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It smells like maple. It smells a little mapley Ryeah.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for that.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is.
Speaker 4: The new cap'n Crunch Cinnamon Bolts from Quaker Cool in partnership with the DC Comics. By the way, the real capt'n liked this when I posted it.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? M oh forgot to eat it? Oh? Man, that's pretty decent. That is delicious.
Speaker 2: That's pretty decent. This is a four bowler for me.
Speaker 1: I taste a little bit of avanilla in there too.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmybe that's pretty good. I'm a fam.
Speaker 4: Four balls, okay, Andy four Scott, hold on one more bite. They're not evenly cinnamon coated, if you notice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think that's what makes it good. Because an overly cinnamon flavor. It doesn't taste like cap and crunch the like the doesn't those beige pieces.
Speaker 4: It does not have the same consistency. Really, Yeah, they're more odie.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, And it does have a maple taste it, but it's not overpowering. I don't know what I would have done to make it a five bowler. Maybe, I don't know, but it's still a good cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm teetering three balls in a spoon or four?
Speaker 2: Oh I like four?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You want us to be the same, No, you could be three balls in a spoon, hold on one more. Be a contrary.
Speaker 1: I'll do what you like. I like, can you do?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Makes me laugh?
Speaker 4: I have to air rate it a little bit. I'm gonna stay three bowls in a spoon. It's pretty good. Stay true to yourself.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. But little chocolate might do well, maybe marshmallow.
Speaker 2: I don't think that I want either of those. No, No, okay, but yes, yeah, I don't know what. I think it's good as is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Well, speaking of marshmallow. When I was in the Target purchasing this cereal, I turned around and on the granola section of the aisle, I saw a bunch of granolas that I had never seen before. So Target has a line called good and Gather. Yeah, and this is s' moor's granola. Look at that, Andrew. They're granola pieces with chocolate chunks and marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I'm gonna feel about this.
Speaker 1: I mean, basically, it's a snack or a dessert. Yeah, but hey, what the hell, I'll put milk in it and eat it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm shaking it, don't know, I'm shaking it.
Speaker 2: Bags bags, bags bag. Okay, you gotta shake your bag, Scott.
Speaker 4: I think Debbie Gibson is on tour stop it Isn't she doing the mixtape tour or something again this year?
Speaker 1: I don't want to see her.
Speaker 2: You want to see Debbie Gibson.
Speaker 4: Yes, Foolish Beat, Shake your Love, Electric Youth. Mm yeah, I love Debbie Gibson.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I think they're also touring with n K O t B. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh this looks good.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, there's the marshmallow. Because I was gonna say I don't think I got anything.
Speaker 4: Oh, I made sure You've got to more than everything. Again, this is good, and gathers, did you.
Speaker 2: Make sure I got a piece of everything?
Speaker 4: I saw it fall in, and if I didn't, I would have allowed more to fall what you need to have it all, otherwise you can't taste it properly.
Speaker 2: You can have it all or nothing.
Speaker 1: It all, it says o town. Yes, it's not a bit.
Speaker 2: I can't find the piece of chocolate I got one. I don't know where mine is.
Speaker 1: But ow really crunchy and sharp, right, break it up a little bit now.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is a seasonal limited edition for summer because I've been s'mor as are popular. I see the marshmallow and I see the chocolate, but I don't really taste it.
Speaker 2: I taste the gram cracker, right, I taste the gram cracker actually more than anything else.
Speaker 1: Well, I just tasted the chocolate. Yeah, this is good. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 4: That's what I'll say again. I would like to have this as a snack. I don't there's a weird kind of mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I just got like an apple taste. I gotta tell you it's weird. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them.
Speaker 4: Sham, I am. I don't like the chocolate in it, see, and I want more chocolate in it.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I'm gonna give it three bowls. I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I think with yogurt it actually would taste good though, like I would want this camp fire breakfast ball they have on the back, because I think the yogurt would add kind of like that, a different taste for it that I'd appreciate it more.
Speaker 4: So, maybe we should start the Yolo Yogurt podcast. I just made that up.
Speaker 2: Wow, why don't we do that too? So we're just gonna eat yogurts.
Speaker 1: We just eat cereals.
Speaker 4: What's the difference, right, And then we can put different things on top of the yogurt to enhance it, and.
Speaker 2: Then we could have activia commercials.
Speaker 4: I mean, I hate the word Yola activy, but it makes sense. Yolo yogurt, I mean, it's it's not the worst name. You know what, Maybe there's a yogurt chop out there somewhere that's called Yolo yogurt.
Speaker 2: Remember when, like yogurt's were the is craze of all time. Yeah, there was one in every shopping care Yep. What happened to those? Well, the Pinkberry boom of the early twenty tens. I loved Pinkberry and I loved Red Mango. Yeah, because I liked the tart. That was my favorite, and you can't really get that good tart yogurt. They still have them in the malls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, how many malls.
Speaker 4: Are people going too? And there aren't too many more free standing of those stores. Yeah, but actual yogurt shops. There are those little mom and pop yogurt chops all over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the mom and Pop stayed, but otherwise, for the most part, the yogurt boom.
Speaker 4: Has We still have a tcby Busted. It's been there for twenty five, thirty thirty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again the classic stay tried and true. But okay, that's I mean, Pinkberry was not something that was I still have my Red Mango membership card. Not even surprised. I'm surprised. I'm I would not be shocked if, like, after you go to CPK with your membership card Elite, your elite membership where you can cut the line even though it's not a thing anymore.
Speaker 1: It is, but I've never had to use it.
Speaker 2: I could see you per not going during I.
Speaker 1: Feel weird, No, Andrew, I'm not. You think I'm such a dick.
Speaker 4: I feel weird, like trying to cut in front of people like I'm not anna save my spot kind of person.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't go back into lines. I don't try to get oh oh no, I'm with those people up there.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. I just don't.
Speaker 4: I feel bad and I don't do it. It makes me feel guilty. So what else not a line cutter get? You get discounts though, right, Yeah, And you get like extra points and you get birthday meals for free.
Speaker 2: That's nice. You get a free I would have that Hawaiian pizza for free. I love that Hawaiian pizza.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I've ever tried it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, so good. That's the one thing I remember from CPK.
Speaker 4: I know there's a lot of like people are like anti Hawaiian pizza, pineapple whatever.
Speaker 2: Pineapple on pizza is a treat. I love pineapple and pizza. It's a little sweetness. It cuts into the marin air, which is a little salty.
Speaker 1: People like, that's not authentic. Have you seen some of the stuff they put on pizza? Who cares? Yeah, whatever you want on it?
Speaker 2: Right, there's a literal buffalo chicken pizza. Yeah, buffalo chicken is, but is a dish by itself.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm gonna do today, I'm gonna go home and get a plane pizza and I'm gonna dump sweet green peas on top of it.
Speaker 1: How about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if i'd want that whatever, but yeah, I mean it's the base is bread. If it were really not talking.
Speaker 4: Right, Like, if you can put whatever you want on ice cream, why can't you put everyone on pizza?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's what and pizza is. And pizza it's chand it's the amper stand the amp sand pizza.
Speaker 1: It's like a chain at pizza. No, that's and At.
Speaker 4: It's oh an Ampersand I thought about the AT symbol because you went like that.
Speaker 1: No, I went like this, like an eight, like a musical sign, the figure eight. Okay.
Speaker 4: Also, I could never draw musical signs as a kid. I could just draw the moment, a little thing on the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could do like the one one, yes, yes, but the minute they had things going, I just can never do it.
Speaker 1: I can't kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Look how I sign? That's my ass? That's almost like a musical note. Yeah, look, isn't that weird?
Speaker 2: So like an ampersand it's like, well.
Speaker 1: I know what an ampersand is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, or you can do it like this sometimes it's also could be like an e with a thing on the top and the bottom. Oh yeah, yeah, that one's easy, that is, but that's not really an ampersand anyway, let's take a break.
Speaker 1: Okay, we back right after this edward back. Do you know that we've been playing a commercial fourteen eleven? That was long enough? Dude, It's easier for.
Speaker 2: Me to just know the exact time when I go on the timeline.
Speaker 1: You know what I heard last week?
Speaker 4: What multiple pork commercials, and you know what the tagline was, don't pack pork. Apparently there's some kind of like swine disease that if you bring back from another country, it'll wipe out the entire pig population here. So if you're going away to another country, don't pack pork, that's what they say. Well, whenever the penis.
Speaker 2: Commercial, whenever I come home from Italy, the family, they're like stuffs all your clothes with like Italian meats. Guess I can't do that anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can't because I'm sure some of that's pork. Yeah, and you know what else to do?
Speaker 4: They take like toilet paper rolls and they put little finches in there, like birds, and then they pack it in and they bring it home and then they sell these birds at home.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. Some other countries they bring live stock, not livestock, but animals.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, I forgot where we were. Oh should we eat more?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, how do we even get on the topic of ampersands musical notes?
Speaker 1: Why was it musical notes?
Speaker 2: You couldn't make twenty percent off Hawaiian pizza musical? I don't know you're gonna put peas on things.
Speaker 4: I guess we'll have to bo boo boo boo boo boop and go back and listen. I don't remember what is that noise? Oh that's the old TIVA going back?
Speaker 2: Oh I remember that boo? Yeah, yep, I love that TVO noise. It's funny because I still use my ti vo. But the noise is not there anymore, and I can't fit. I think the noise just just broke. I don't know how.
Speaker 4: I don't know how that happened, hmm, but I just trying to turn the noise back on. Well, my Tvo box is probably toward the end of its life right now. I have lifetime service on it, and I'm just hanging on to it until it dies or.
Speaker 2: Until Tvo goes out of business, and then they're like your grandfathered into a new plan that isn't actually going to give you lifetime service.
Speaker 4: But I think if they go out of business doesn't matter because technical it's just still a DVR. I just won't get the menus anymore.
Speaker 2: Who knows you're not paying a monthly feet at anything, so they're gonna find you.
Speaker 4: You're right, all right, Let's eat this one from Steffan from the Big Box of Steffan that he sent us quite a while back.
Speaker 2: Big Box of Stefan.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's the Amazon circus. Yeah, yeah, a whole box of Amazon.
Speaker 1: Serious.
Speaker 4: And I figured this time because I like the name Rice Biscuits Cereal.
Speaker 2: The names are just so basic and it cracks me up.
Speaker 4: Well, so it's a box, Like, I want to see them sitting around a table. What do you want to call this one, Jake, I don't know. They look like little biscuits. Fine, rice biscuits.
Speaker 2: Next, it just seems like wherever this was settled, they must have had like again, I'm just they had a European person come in.
Speaker 1: Well, all the boxes look like that.
Speaker 2: Dries everything plain, all right, they're not checks?
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 2: Rice biscuts?
Speaker 4: But see the thing is though, to me, checks are not biscuits anyway. I know, like, uh, shredded wheat is more a biscuit, don't you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Then checks are checks are just like crunchy.
Speaker 2: Wheat of bis?
Speaker 1: Are those are biscuits?
Speaker 4: I saw there's another there's like a chocolate filled weed of bix or something in some other country that somebody posted or it was like Notello or something like that.
Speaker 2: Come in.
Speaker 1: We must get our hands on. Oh yeah, I love when they bring tours through here, I.
Speaker 2: Know, especially when they stand right there and then stare at us while we do this. That's what we call the fishball, yeah, because it's just weird. There's glass completely surrounding the studio. There won't be a fishball in the new studios at all. There's no windows, uh from where you are, actually no to look. So for you, you're gonna be basically in what's like kind of like a Josh studio, but there's gonna be a door next to it that leads into Diamond and I and then that leads to light.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what you're talking about. So anyway, this you know what I'm talking about? Smells like paper?
Speaker 2: Why do you have to say you don't know?
Speaker 1: Right? Just smells like paper.
Speaker 2: No paper, smell like that, smell like smells like board. It smells like rice biscuits.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. It smells like cardboard to me.
Speaker 2: You know what that we're moving, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know that we're moving.
Speaker 4: But you're saying stuff on on the podcast like nobody knows what Josh's studio means.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows what that means.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so we should just to me, Oh should I not talk to my co host?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Let me let me speak in just vague terms. So this way everybody understands because I can't have a conversation on a podcast where I'm used to talk.
Speaker 1: You can, but people don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I want your face to be the same color of your shirt.
Speaker 1: I don't Why do you want my face to be red?
Speaker 2: Because when you get flustered, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I'm not flustered.
Speaker 4: Know how to push my buttons, Andrew, you know how to push mine? Well, then I guess that's what makes us so great together. Right, Oh, you're being too specific. What people are listening. They don't know these things. So from Amazon, this is Happy Belly Cereal rice biscuits, which just looks like I guess rice Checks.
Speaker 2: It would be the blue I love Rice Checks.
Speaker 4: Oh look they use the blue color because the rice Checks box is blue like that?
Speaker 2: Mmm, I really love Rice Checks. The cereal is right up my alley. I'm going a four balls in a spoon. I don't know why, Like I love this cereal a lot.
Speaker 1: It tastes like it just takes like giant rice crispies. Maybe that's why I like it.
Speaker 4: Do we have any rice Checks? I would like for you to try Chris Picks too. Chris Pecks is a little different because I love those as well. How come we don't have any Checks in the cereal line?
Speaker 2: But it threw them out.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I did. Do you want to point to a random box and tell me it's the right thing again? No, I don't because I don't see any checks. Well that's really odd. Looks like I'll just enjoy these myself.
Speaker 4: There's so many different kinds of checks, and we don't have I probably just have the boxes flattened back there. Anyway, I'm gonna give it three balls. It's plain, it's blah, it's generic.
Speaker 2: I really like the taste of Rice Crispys by themselves with this Rice checks. I don't know. Maybe I'm a Rice Cereal old fan and I'm just realizing it.
Speaker 1: You know that blue is also the Rice Crispies box color. Yeah? Interesting?
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: You know right now they have the red, white and blue ones out. You can get them for a limited time of Rice Crispies for fourth of July.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Wright Kersby and banana or Rice Biscuits. Banana would be so good.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: They also have the Patriotic cap'n Crunch out right now, the red, white and blue cap'n Crunch.
Speaker 1: We've had that. They sell them bar form as well now, so check your local stores.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: So anyway, all right, Andrew, thanks for being with me today, spoon. Yeah, I got that at that, just double checking, No problem, I got it. Until we see you on Wednesday with it all new bowl Chat Yes, guests.
Speaker 2: Galore, Yeah, yeah, guess galore?
Speaker 1: And Monday is an all new Serial Killers? Yeah? Oh? Do we have something going on this Friday? That? What did we do that already? The bonus episode we had to ray?
Speaker 4: So go check out our bonus episode from last Friday, We eat chips and I throw up? Oh okay, yeah maybe maybe who knows?
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: Please follow us on all social platforms, serial Killers PC wherever you get your social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and okay, serial killers dot com. Yes, thank you, shirt I guess.
Speaker 4: And check the serial ratings. These should all be there by now. Yeah, thank you other Scott.
Speaker 2: He's great. That Bullchat episode one of my favorites and the longest episode we've ever done of anything.
Speaker 1: Should we try to top it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Come on, let's just talk for another.
Speaker 2: Hour with serial Killers. It's difficult, You're right, because I feel like once we eat the cereal, people would kind of be like, what else am I tuned in for?
Speaker 1: All Right? Well, we'll see you next Monday with a strong berry cap'n crunch. That will be interesting. Yeah, yeah, it's it's funny.
Speaker 2: The name of it is funny. Okay, did you ever know you stop watching South Park?
Speaker 4: I haven't watched in a while. Every once in a while, if I'm up at two in the morning because I can't sleep, I'll catch a rerun. But otherwise they have a character named strong Woman.
Speaker 1: It just makes me is she a superhero?
Speaker 2: Uh No, they just are making fun of PC things. So the person's name as strong Woman.
Speaker 4: Understood. Yeah, okay, thanks for listening. We will see you until then. Say crunch Andrew corunch. Oh we were in Unison and it's from the capt'n oh look at that.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes I enjoy you.