Speaker 1: Check it down. Man, The numbers told the story.
Speaker 2: Now it's one of those idiots will believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander.
Speaker 3: Good Monday morning to is a numbers game at Visa these Sports Betting Network, Visa dot Com, Game plus iHeartRadio YouTube TV. How are you taking this? Sim We appreciated Gil Alexander and my little buddy, Kelly Butler. Kelly Puddler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kelly Butler, Kelly.
Speaker 3: I meant Biddley, Kelly Bidlin. Everybody producer over died. It's so much more than a bruiser. How you doing, man, I'm doing well. Did you go to say Biddley? I said a little Budley, a little buddy, and then I tried to say Kelly Bidlin and it didn't work. So we're off to a flying stone to a good stuff. That's right. Uh, it's guessing lines for week number five. That's the first time this year. I'll say, Wow, whatready a week number five?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Look back to week four in the process. You know how this works. I don't know the lines. I will guess them and hopefully we can find a whole bunch of value because last week we found some in some games and others not so much. I had I think my reactions last week where the Rams should be favorites against the Bears, that was the one that didn't work out. But I did say the Broncos, that's way too many points they're getting, so that worked out. So first reactions are kind of good here. Usually through the years it works out that way. That's why we do this before we get into the week five games and look back at Week four. In the process, we always start with Circus Survivor, where remember a record ninety five point five percent of entries in a record fourteen plus million dollar pool. We're headed into this past weekend. So in other words, only four point five percent of entries remained, six hundred and forty two left to be exact out of fourteen two hundred and sixty six and Kelly another big sizeable amount go down one hundred and sixty two of those six hundred and forty two. That's over twenty of the remaining pool, and we still got two more games tonight. The Jets the biggest culprit. One hundred and ten of the remaining six hundred and forty two are gone in all so far, in week four, one hundred and sixty two of those six hundred and forty two are gone, which leaves us with four hundred and eighty entries remaining. Heading in two Monday Night Football's doubleheader tonight, Tony Farmer does a great job passing on the survivor outlets stats as well. If you are in circus survivor, there is only one person left with more than five entries. This person has eight. They call themselves NFL wise guys, and so far they are living up to the name. They got all eight through with six on the Bengals and two on the Niners. Nobody has six or seven entries. There are three people with five entries. There are only fifty eight people with more than one entry, and three of them have the Lions tonight, and apparently Tony Farmer himself is still hanging on for dear life with his one So good for you, Tony.
Speaker 1: I'm none of those people. I am uh.
Speaker 3: I am not one of those people that ended dramatically last week with the Bengals. Yeah, so good on everybody. One person with eight, three with five, and I think I'm after four weeks. The fact there are only fifty eight people with more than one entry sort of again drives home my point in all of this, which is there is a point of redundancy. Yes, are there four people that have more than one? Excuse me, are there? Let me count them up? Yes, are there you know more than a few that have more than one entry? Yeah, there's only fifty eight of them, fifty eight after four weeks, So good on them. But again they're the exception, the big exception to the rule. But good on everybody. Congratulations to all the actual intrinsic value of each remaining entry. As we close this out, Kelly is.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. It was waiting for you to give that to me.
Speaker 3: Twenty nine thousand, seven hundred twenty eight dollars in eighty three cents.
Speaker 1: My mouth was off. I was trying to do it in my head over here while we were looking at that graphic. Because it was twenty two last week, you said twenty five percent.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: I thought we're gonna be over thirty.
Speaker 3: Twenty nine large. All right, let's go to a week five National football.
Speaker 4: All right, guess his lines is fire it up five? Here we go, take it down.
Speaker 1: Light a little end.
Speaker 3: What's that to check it? Out.
Speaker 1: Thursday eight, fifteen, Eastern Buccaneers at Falcons, NFC South Battle.
Speaker 3: Was there some scratching in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh really I missed it. Okay, Tampa Bay in Atlanta, you got a little NFC South clash on a Thursday night where these have been going under pretty pretty reliably. Tampa Bay beats the Eagles yesterday, they beat him handily. We'll just go through the first part of this game. We'll go through something ten play seventy nine yards to start for the Bucks. Mayfield to Evans from two out, seven and nothing a little more than five minutes in. Then after a Philly three and out, Tampa Bay five plays eighty yards Baker to Trey Palmer from fifteen fourteen to nothing. Then, by the way, at this point, Baker twelve of thirteen for one thirty eight and two touchdowns. Another Philly three and out. Trent and Gill punts for Tampa Bay, but Cooper de John fumbles it when his teammate pushes a defender into him, recovered by J. J. Russell. That leads to a fourth and goald to Philly won Baker in on a keeper twenty one to nothing early second quarter this game was for all intensive purposes, Donzo and another Philly three and out. Tampa got it to twenty four to nothing. Philly got their first down. This is really all you need to know. With just over six minutes left in the second quarter, they did get it to twenty four to seven. But by the way, I just want to point this out about Philly. They have they lost faith in the turrets push because they drove downfield when it was twenty four to nothing. They got to second in golf, the one they wanted a shotgun Saquon was stuff for a one yard loss, third and gold. The two they went shotgun again, Saquan for one fourth and goal from outside the one shotgun again they did get a touchdown Hurts to Paris Campbell. But I thought that was odd. With less than two minutes left in the first half twenty four seven, I'm like, are we not doing this anymore? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Did they score on another one?
Speaker 3: Though? Well? They did? Yees okay later in the third quarter.
Speaker 1: I get your point. Yes, we used to see that be a regular if at that distance, line up and.
Speaker 3: Go for it. Yeah. And the third quarter, Saquon opened it with a fifty nine yard run, and that eventually led to a touchdown drive where they did two took his bushes in a row from the one from the so from the two one got to the one yard line, and then Hurts was in from the one. So the game actually got cut to twenty four to fourteen, but the Bucks immediately responded with a twelve play seventy yard touchdown drive, irving in from one thirty to fourteen. And then there was a brief glimmer because the Eagles did the old extra point block return for two. Yeah, Kelly Ringo, I don't know how he stayed in bounds. That was awesome. They got to thirty sixteen, But that was really all it all happened, because Philly at one point did get to the Tampa Bay nineteen down fourteen, Hurtz was sacked by Lebonte, Davidy fumbled and it was recovered by Ben Still. Final score was thirty three to sixteen Tampa Bay in a pretty handy, handy kind of win, like pretty convincing win. I would say, I mean, one point one point would have convinced me, Kelly, but but seventeen convinces me even more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was you know what I thought. I was thinking, man, what a great performance by Tampa Bay watching this, but afterwards and I'm sitting here today and you're just kind of I didn't bet it, So I can't sit here and say, like it an obvious but like, man, the Eagles are so banged up right now, Like I just don't know what all the take away from that, at least on the offensive side of the ball. Obviously you letting Baker Mayfield go, you know, throw all over you again. Baker continues to impress this here. The I wanted to ask him on the kicker the kicker tackle, Is that just a kicker being a kicker. Did he think he clearly shoved him hard enough to go out of bounds or was it like, dude, you got to sell out for that more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, absolutely all the I mean, yes, yeah, but it still was amazing that he stayed here. I know, I you uh, that's uh, we're talking more about Tampa Bay here though they're at Atlanta. You said Atlanta beats the Saints in an NFC South game where Atlanta just kind of stole this victory. Am I allowed to say that Bradley Pinion punning to start for the Falcons. Rashid Shahed tries fielding it over his head at the four yard line, muffs it. Cadarrell Hodge recovers in the end zone. Seven and nothing Atlanta less than four minutes in. That was incredible. Can I just say this once again? What happened to the fundamental rule that you plant your feet at the ten yard line and anything over your head you just let go. If it happens to stay in, you know, in the field to play, oh well, that's the worst that can happen. You're not going to turn the ball over. Instead, Shaheed makes the first big air for Atlanta, pardon me for New Orleans, and Atlanta goes up seven to nothing. New Orleans did answer with a nine play seventy yard drive. Taysom in from two to make it seven to seven in the first quarter. Still then Cousins second at three of his own forty four. He was picked by Paulson Adebo no receiver in sight that led to a short fifty three yard drive for the Saints. Taysom was in from five fourteen to seven Saints early second quarter. Taysom would later leave with an injury, not to return. Ku Young Heyku would close the gap to fourteen to ten, and then the ensuing drive New Orleans second and nine at their own forty three car picked by Troy Anderson, forty seven yards of the house, picked six, and Atlanta takes the lead here seventeen to fourteen. Yeah, Atlanta takes the lead. Pardon me, seventeen to fourteen. So you have the Shaheed muff and then you have a pick six. Those are fourteen of atlanta seventeen boys at this point. They lead at seventeen to fourteen. It was a field goal fest for a while. Twenty three to seventeen Atlanta, then New Orleans. I want to ask you about this, if you had a problem with this, it's twenty three to seventeen Atlanta. We're in the fourth quarter, fourth and goal at the Atlanta seven with four minutes and one second to go. You kick the field goal. There, you go for it.
Speaker 1: I'm going for it.
Speaker 3: They did go for it. Car in complete intended for Shaheed. Then after Atlanta three and out, New Orleans had it again set up on the Atlanta forty two nine plays Kamara in from one and New Orleans took the lead twenty four to twenty three with one minute to go. But then Atlanta with just a minute, with just sixty seconds left, five plays, thirty yards, all thirty of them on a pi. Did you buy the pi? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Coo, that was okay with it.
Speaker 3: Coup from fifty eight, no problem, hip chip shot, He's incredible. Atlanta wins twenty six to twenty four. No real drama on the pitchy pitchy woo woo cousins twenty one of thirty five or two thirty eight in victory. You know, it was wild by the way they got out first downed if that matters to anybody by the Saints twenty five to fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no I should I'd right two touchdowns right a defensive into special teams. I guess at the end there for everybody that was laying two and a half of the Falcons, including myself, like the why did they take a couple of shots at the end, So like that was weird to me where I was like, why don't you try to pick up like ten more yards and making an easier field goal?
Speaker 3: This is what I said. What game was? It was the Chiefs game. We're remember the Chiefs game where I was like and then they just sort of non you wanted but Ker to a fifty one yard game winning field goal. This was not quite the same thing because I think they were having more trouble moving it. But fifty eight Yeah, sure, are we at.
Speaker 1: That point in the NFL Like we're just so confident from that distance with Kup that they're like, you know, well, let's take a shot at the endisode sure.
Speaker 3: Indoors, it feels like fifty eight's a chips wild Yeah. I'll say Atlanta minus two and a half. I can't give him the full three because they did kind of steal that. Tam Bay looked good yesterday.
Speaker 1: You are all over at my friend two and a half across the board, every single shop.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 3: I that's Thursday night football. We'll see if it's another slugfest in my slug fest, I mean under what's the total in that game? By the way, forty three and a half? Forty three and a half. All right, that's what we did. We look back. We try to find value none there on the side in my humble opinion guessing lines for Week five right here in a numbers game at Visen the Sports Betting Network coming.
Speaker 2: Back numbers game on VSI the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 3: Are you the type of player who's looking to get down ten thousand dollars a more on an NFL line at the best price in the market, or perhaps you're looking to get your in gameplay instantly accepted. Introducing sport Trade, the app that's going to change sports betting forever, minus one oh four lines instead of the typical minus one ten istant in game betting in the concierge player service. Sport Trade perfect for those who want a premium betting experience. Sport Trade live in New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, and Arizona. A lot of tweets from folks at Arizona who are digging it Virginia coming download sports Trade use code Visa to earn ten percent cash back on each wager in your first week. Terms apply. Gotta be twenty one years or older to play. If you were someone you know as a gamly problem and wants to help call her text one eight hundred gambler Gil Alexander Kelly Bidlin guessing lines on a numbers game. Here at Visa and the Sports Betting Network, We're gonna read your tweets coming up. I just want to read this one where Jamie Lavis says Kelly Buddley to start the week I love this show. I almost lost my call, I almost lost my coffee on that one. Have a fantastic Jake, gentlemen, thank you too.
Speaker 1: You're you're a confident host, Gil so like Matt Brown on Long Shots, you lean into things because you're confident in your ability. Oh yeah, so it makes it funny. There's screws.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And James Satt says, I want to thank Kelly for playing the I'm a Survivor song last Money for maybe two seconds. Ever since I break out in the song at Guardians game, making Tomali's showering everywhere, I'm gonna say I'm responsible for the Survivor song probably okay, yeah, probably more than anybody. All Right, let's let's do more these. By the way, I also know this, we're gonna try to We've been we've been ending guessing lines with a segment to spare, and I think we're gonna try to do that today as well, because obviously it is a monster baseball day and things did not break my way over the weekend. The Diamondbacks who had things on their racket, good God. The fact that they're still alive heading into today is almost amazing. But the story today again, there is a Mets Braves doubleheader. We have the American League setup, but there's a the season is over for everybody except for the Mets and Braves doubleheader today, where if the Mets and Braves split, the Mets and Braves are headed to the post to the postseason. If one team sweeps the other, the team that does the sweeping, in other words, wins the two games and the Diamondbacks will be in.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: This obviously produces all kinds of theories of collusion, right that the managers would have a secret meeting prior to the double header and be like, hey, I win one, then you win win that kind of thing. But you do you do wonder if you know once one team wins the first and they're in, if they do then completely change their entire roster, can lineup construction for the next game where they're like, all right, whatever pitchers we're not going to use, and you know games one and two of the wild Guard, you go throw them all out there. So the Diamondbacks are behind the old proverbial eight ball today, which is bad for me in two ways. One because I have the Diamondbacks in a couple or a few World Series matchups and the Braves to miss. The Braves to me, I forgot about both now, but I'm sure there's a lot of people listening. Of course it's gonna be a split. Of course they're gonna you know, one team's gonna do this and they will exactly what you said, Gil, do you trust the Mets to win one of these? I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no. This is one of those examples Guild to me, where sports gets in its own way, where like they can't possibly consider the the idea of doing something like that of the Hey, the nonaverbal agreement to we're gonna split, like, let's just split these games and both get in. However, if I was running things, yeah, I'd be texting the other manager like so position.
Speaker 3: Players pitching today, it's gonna be interesting. First game is UH ten to ten Pacific one ten Eastern. So a great day. I have a double header in baseball follow by a double header in football. It's pretty great to be American, seriously, And UH and WNBA playoffs? Do we take tonight off? I guess I didn't check the schedule. God, I'm assuming we take the night off, right, because Rodi, the WNBA thing is just listen, it's because ESPN has the WNBA package, so they don't play the ESPN doesn't have an NFL package on Sunday, so they make the WNBA play these playoff games at the same time as the NFL. Who will watch this?
Speaker 1: Didn't we say? Was it last year? The beginning of this season we said the same thing about about Vegas and New York, where I was like, I'd like to watch the Liberty and Aces play each other, but like there's you know, things in the way. That's rights a great series, all right, Sunday morning, heading over to London, gill Oh, six thirty a m. Pacific time, Our first London game of the Jets at Jets first makes an.
Speaker 3: Already long day even longer. Jets at Minnesota, you said, Yeah, the Jets the biggest survivor culprit. Once again. They lose outright to the Denver Broncos in inclement weather. Jets get it to first and goal at the one. This is late first quarter haul no gain, haul, no gain, Rogers incomplete false start zer line, twenty three yard field goal. So already there's a poor ten of things to come. Jets led it three to nothing again just seconds into the second quarter. Jets would get it to six to nothing at halftime. Bo Nix at the half seven of fifteen for minus seven yards. That is a negative negative seven. The Broncos were zero of seven on third down. They had one point eight yards per play one point eight by the way, the Jets. Jets fans don't feel that great about that. Rogers was eight of sixteen for eighty one and the Jets only had two point eight yards per play and were two of ten on third down. This was just awful. Third quarter six to nothing Jets Denver all of a sudden wakes up after the team's trade punts Denver eleven plays eighty seven yards, took five twenty seven off the clock, Nicks to Sutton from eight out earlier to Sutton for twenty nine on third and eleven seven to six Broncos three oh eight left in the third quarter. Then the Jets on a drive during which Alan Lazard was flagged for doing a double gun celebration. Did you see that when he was sitting, he was in a seated position and he just did a double gun thing. I just got flagged by n.
Speaker 1: We've had two of them this season now, right, just stop making gun gestures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so bad though. They flagged that, and they settled for a zero one forty yard field goal nine to seven Jets. Early fourth quarter, LUTs would counter with a forty seven yard Fiegals ten to nine Denver. Then the Jets would punt it after Peyton was out of challenges for the Broncos because they had a stupid challenge earlier, and so it prevented a replay that would have resulted in a Rogers fumble. Instead, they punted then at Denver three and out. Remember it's ten to nine Denver. So here's the latest late sequence of the game. Ten to nine Denver, fourth and ten for the Jets at their own forty five with one to fifty to go, they got to go for it. Rogers pummeled by PJ. Locke. Denver takes over with one forty six to go, and you're like, all right, Bronco's gonna win this thing. But the Jets forced the three and out using all three timeouts, and the Broncos decide we're gonna We're gonna have Will Lutts kick a fifty yard field goal in this weather, no good. One thirty one left, and all of a sudden, the Jets are in business. They take over at their own forty with one to twenty seven to goation they get to the Denver thirty two, helped along by a PI zero line from fifty. It looked good for about a second and then it took a hard, right, hard right in the weather, no good. Denver wins ten to nine, one hundred and ten survivors gone ouch.
Speaker 1: Well, see that Denver touchdown felt big at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah it did, Yes, it did. Rogers twenty four forty two for two twenty five who sacked five times. Uh, they out gained the Broncos in this game, two forty eight to one eighty six. They outyard per played the Broncos three point five to three point three in a game that had thirteen combined penalties. And then there's Minnesota, who the uh the Jets are traveling to play here? The Vikings are four and O. Kelly Special special numbers. Game investigation reveals that the Vikings are four and oh incredible. And this one was another one that was a tale of two halves, wasn't quite Georgia Alabama, which is another thing we won't get a chance to talk about today, but will tomorrow. Minnesota sixth place, seventy three yards to start, Darnald to Addison from twenty nine touchdown seven to nothing Minnesota, then Brayden Narvison Jinks a thirty seven yard field go for the pack. Minnesota. Eight play seventy three yards, Donald to Josh Oliver from two out, fourteen to nothing Minnesota, and I started to get the tweets and texts. Darnald MVP green Bay. Third play of drive down fourteen to nothing, third and seven at their own thirty three Love undercut picked by Kamu Grugier Hill leads So seven play forty six yard drive Addison Infram eight twenty one to nothing. Vikings early second quarter, Narvison misses a forty nine yard field goal try, and then green Bay would get it back after a Minnesota three and now first intended their own nineteen Love through two would be receivers hands picked by Shaq Griffin set up Minnesota at green Bay four after a hold, Donald to Jefferson from fourteen out twenty eight to nothing Minnesota. It was twenty eight to seven at the half, and then it did get a little interesting, more than maybe a little interesting. Green Bay early fourth quarter they completed an eleven play eighty nine yard drive Love to Wix from six out two twenty eight to fourteen, with eleven thirty eight left. Then Minnesota second play of their ensuing drive, Darnold sacked by Keshawn Nixon, fumbled recovered by Adrian Cooper. Green Bay set up in the Minnesota twenty second play love to Tucker Craft from thirteen out twenty eight to twenty They go for two down eight. Do you like that or do you hate that?
Speaker 1: I like it?
Speaker 3: Analytics love to Craft two conversion, two point conversion twenty eight, twenty two and there's ten sixteen left? Is this happening? It is not?
Speaker 1: My only question I guess from an analytics standpoint is that A. Is it a little too early to do that? Still?
Speaker 3: I think you're just in that time run you start doing, You're right on the borderline, Right on the borderline. I believe you're correct now. Will Riker then hits a thirty three yard field goal to extend the Minnesota lead to two scores, made it a nine point game, thirty one to twenty two second play ensuing drive after Love hit Wicks for thirty six. Then Love in Minnesota territory picked by Byron Murphy Junior with six thirteen left, and you're like, uh, green Bay is not gonna get this done. But then they got another chance after a Minnesota three and out second play. Following that that Love to Craft poked out by Murphy Junior again recovered by Cameron Binam. Murphy Junior responsible for two of the turnovers. Minnesota was set up again at the green Bay forty two, fourth and twelve at the green Bay forty four, they decided to go for it. They got at eighteen and then a fourth and one at the green Bay four up nine with two twenty one left. They failed. They went for it nailor got nothing. Green Bay did get a touchdown when they went ninety six yards on the next drive to cut it to thirty one to twenty nine. Then they said, ad declaire an onside kick, and that didn't work because none of them ever worked. It was a dropkick on side kick from Wheeling. I will say Minnesota four and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna like this one. We're only two and a half.
Speaker 3: Oh, give me the vikings. I like it. This is why we do this. You gotta be kidding me. Two and a half, two a half, give me the vikings. Coming back guessing lines.
Speaker 2: The numbers game on.
Speaker 3: Fe said these sports fed network back on a numbers game. I just noticed something new on that Uh. On that promo that we've run like maybe a million times, there's like like numbers going at the bottom of it. Never noticed that rob Reno is pretty good to Joe Roberto Moreno, we get tweets at beating the book. By the way, Gill and Kelly here on a numbers game. Let's see this is from U overrage. I don't know why. It's probably I don't know how you pronounced that. Help me, Gil. I'm feeling hopeful about the Taco holders and it's been so long I can't process it. What do we do? Oh? I got so many of these? Uh. Scott Hansen asked on on Red Zone yesterday, who's the happiest fan base, and he's like, it's got to be the Commodore's right. He did say Commodores, you know what I mean? Uh? And I'm like one hundred percent, And I know Minnesota and other teams that are undefeed are like, oh, it's us. Uh, you guys go to the playoffs all the time. Like I think, Washington fans, we don't even know how to process this and we're like terrified at the same time because we have RG three PTSD Is that correct PTSD? So I don't know it's a whole thing, but three and one, Oh my god, we got to get to the Commodore.
Speaker 1: Yet it althos sounds weird, but Minnesota, Like, shouldn't fans be used to like, you know, you guys are doing better than expected.
Speaker 3: By now you'd be happy all you want. I don't want to be grudge it, but like that, I can't even express to you what this is like. Rich psm cash two nice Brewers Cubs division orders and hope to get the Braves no playoff tomorrow meaning today. Thank you Jason and Gil for having the best futures guest I've ever seen, especially on non voting plays. Mark Borcher deserves credit for the Brewers Cubs exacta. I want to give him a shout at base winner. Yeah, Pat Mont, Pat Monteforte, Pat Mont seven. Please send my thanks to cleave Ta for the Vikings call I followed on wins al slash altwins slash make Playoffs. Thanks as always, all right four and im not there yet, but I hear what you're saying. Cleve deserves all kinds of credit. He was super duper confident in the Vikings expert that guy. You're damn handy to have access to, mister Gill. I've learned so much through the years. It's just more fun. I don't thank you. That's very nice of you. Chris of Saint Bart's. This in Pythagorea's call out the Padres. Oh, the hat tip over on the San Diego Padres. We got there with the Padres, which was our number one. We did not get there with the Cubs, which is our number two in season wins for baseball. But thank you. Chris of Saint Bart's.
Speaker 1: Also pretty sure that Chris of Saint Bart's after checking out his Twitter profile, is in Saint Bart's, which is just really bad.
Speaker 3: I have been to Saint Bart.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. Yeah, I've been there.
Speaker 3: Was Saint barthela me. It is fantastic. It's beautiful. Spence best moment on the show on Friday. This is for Friday guild of Steve quote your ridiculous human being. But I did say that to him. Okay, we'll get some more tweets coming up because we have all a bunch. But let's get to these games, all right.
Speaker 1: Sunday early window now one Eastern Panthers at Bears.
Speaker 3: Oh I forgot because that other one was London, right, okay, Carolina at Chicago, boy, get your popcorn. Carolina loses to the Bungles thirty one to twenty one. Carolina started big drive fourth and goal at the one. They got to it Hubbard stuff for no gain. It remained scoreless, and then on Carolina's next drive, still scoreless, Dalton third and eight at their own thirty four hit by Trey Hendrickson was a duck in the air picked by Von Bell, led to a short sixteen yard drive I've chased Brown in from three. The Bengals led it seven to nothing. Carolina would match it with a touchdown drive Hubbard in from three to make it seven to seven, and then Cincinnati would go up fourteen to seven. Four play eighty one yard drive Burrow to Jamar Chase. Most of it was yack for sixty three. Great play by Chase great tackling Carolina. Yeah, wait, go Carolina, and then Carolina would match that eleven plays seventy yards. Dalton zavierly get from eight out, nice pass, fourteen to fourteen, one to oh nine left in the second quarter, and this whole game can get really distilled to this double dip Cincinnati eight plays sixty six yards. Remember they start this with one oh eight left in the half. It's fourteen to fourteen. Eight plays sixty six yards. Took one minute and eight seconds off the one minute and nine seconds that were remaining in the game. When they got the ball, burrowed a moss from one out twenty one to fourteen Bengals. They received the third quarter kickoff, they executed perfectly the double dip eight play seventy one yards Chase Brown in from one twenty eight to fourteen less than five minutes into the third quarter. Just like that, that escalated quickly. Ultimately would be thirty one to twenty four. The Panthers would get that close, put in a fierce and forty eight yard field goal would put it away thirty four to twenty four. Bengals beat the Carolina Panthers. Carolina is at Chicago here Chicago and also one of a snoozer of the games yesterday. They were trailing six to nothing to the Rams in the second quarter, and then the Rams up six to nothing. First play from scrimmage, first intend of their own twenty Stafford hit by Montes Sweat Washington great Montes sweat. He fumbles recovered b Kyler Gordon. Three plays later after a pi in the end zone with Shawn Johnson in from one, seven to six, Bears, Cardy would miss a forty three yard field go after hitting the previous two. Santos would add a field goal before the half, ten to six Chicago. Then Cardy would chip shot it in from twenty five to cut the lead to ten to nine. But the Bears would then have their first really good drive twelve plays seventy four yards Caleb to DJ Moore from nine out, go up seventeen to nine. The Rams would matriculate. They would end up with a Kyra and Williams touchdown from three outs to make it seventeen to fifteen. They go for the two pointer to try it. They fail. The Bears would come back with a five play seventy yard drive Swift in from thirty six. What a run from DeAndre twenty four to fifteen Chicago. The Rams would cut it to twenty four to eighteen on a card fifty two yarder and then laid in the game down six one ozh three left first play first and ten at their own eight stafford picked by Jakwan Brisker ballgame, the Bears beat the Rams twenty four to eighteen, Caleb seventeen of twenty three for one fifty seven in victory. Pardon me, Swift sixteen for ninety three in a touch, seven catches for seventy two, but only two hundred and sixty four total yards for the Bears in victory plus ten penalties for eighty four. I'll say Chicago. Here's the thing about this line. If Chicago was a three point favorite over the Rams, right, and I was flabbergasted by that, they've got to be more than a three point favorite over the Panthers, So honest say three and a.
Speaker 1: Half quality deductive reasoning right there, Thank you, sir, three and a half two four and a half on the border right now. Man, I'm interested to see where this one goes too, because I'm I like those two games you just reviewed. Yes, I don't know that I learned anything about any of those teams neither. Like I texted a friend at the halftime either halftime the Bengals Panthers game because I had a small bet on Pants or on the on the Bengals one of the few actually won this week, one of the very few, and I texted them moment I just realized, I'm not going to learn a single thing about the Bengals or the Panthers in this game, because it's no surprise to me at this point. The Bengals defense is a pad, right, Like, you not really learned anything about any of these teams, and the Rams are so banged up, like, I don't know that you can take much away from the Bears victory.
Speaker 3: And both games were brutal, like that was the thing. After the the you the Miami finish and college football on Friday, and then the Georgia Alabama game on Saturday. Those were the two games I was worried about. I was like, oh, no, NFL, you better come with it. Right. They had their share of good games, but there was their sheriff snoozers as well. Sure was okay, I'm gonna keep on moving. Ravens at Bengal Ravens at Bengals. When you looked at this on the schedule before the season, you're like, Oh, that's gonna be a heck of a game. Not so sure anymore, Baltimore. This is the game last night, in case you miss Sunday Night football. Baltimore blast Buffalo thirty five to ten. This is my power rankings corroborator game. I was all over Baltimore this one.
Speaker 1: You cautioned everybody last week.
Speaker 3: Well, I just again, it's the reason we do power rankings, and we'll do them. What do we do them tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tomorrow, Wenesday, Tomorrow, Wenesday. The reason we do them is again to set up guardrails, not to overreact in your handicapping to what you see in a short period of time. Doesn't mean Buffalo's not good anymore. It just means that I believe Baltimore is significantly, not significantly, but substantially better than them. And this, you know, at least, for one game, made me feel good about that Baltimore. Game started. Buffalo actually converted a fourth in inches at their own forty, but they stalled in midfield. They punted. Then Baltimore. A lot of these games just were out of hand. Early one play, eighty seven yards Derrick Henry to the hiszy still good at football, still big and fast, this generation's John Riggins seven to nothing, Baltimore ten to fifty left in the first quarter. Bass would get a fifty yard fieldable to cut it to seven to three. But then Baltimore second time they touched the ball nine plays seventy yards. First play, second quarter, Lamar to Henry from five out, fourteen to three. Then after a Buffalo three and out, Baltimore ten plays eighty one yards Lamar to Justice Hill from nineteen twenty one to three Baltimore. That's halfway through the second quarter on a drive by the Way that featured a third and eleven conversion for twelve to Agalore in a third and fourteen conversion to Justice Hill for fifteen. That's when you knew it was gonna be Baltimore's night. Twenty One to three was the score in to the second half. Baltimore would start with a three and nowt Buffalo would have would make some noise early in the second half, and you wondered, okay, is this going to be another Baltimore. We're way out in front, and then we're gonna just take the foot off the pedal and we're gonna let other teams into the game. It kind of started that way. Buffalo four plays sixty yards, alan To to Khalil Shakir for fifty two, then Ty Johnson in from three to cut it twenty one to ten with eleven twenty six left in the third quarter, twenty one to ten, then Baltimore with another three and out, Buffalo second and seven at the Baltimore forty four Allen stripped sacked by Kyle van Noy and that was kind of the play that put to rest those fears I think for the Ravens. Hamilton recovered it. Henry would then with a big twenty five yard game. Then three plays later on third and seven, Lamar to Hill who broke two tackles. It was a great catch and run. Next played Lamar in from nine twenty eight to ten Baltimore Basswood missed the forty five yard or by the way, after Allen sort of arrogantly took a sack by Odafeoway or the first play of the fourth quarter. Remember, Josh Allen made this unbelievable play earlier in the game where he was rolling out to his right and then right before he went out of bounds, he hit Shakiir for fifty two right before the Ty Johnson touchdown. And so I feel like he's gotten in the mode where he's like, I can make these plays every single time. I know. Oh wait, just it was just bad. Henry thirty nine yards scamper after that, A few blaze later, Henry on the way in fumbled recard recovered in the end zone. Everything was going Baltimore's way. It's thirty five to ten. The Bills waved the white flag. They wave the white flag from there. They actually punted. They put Trubisky in Lamar thirteen of eighteen for one to fifty six, also fifty four yards on the ground, Derek Henry twenty four for one ninety nine in a touchdown, and a four to twenty seven to two thirty six total yards advantage for the Baltimore Ravens. We already talked about Cincinnati. I will say Baltimore by three on the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's heading that way two and a half of most places right now. A couple of threes out there, though.
Speaker 3: On it's got to be the full three, come on, people. But if it's two and a half. I might grab it coming back looking for value. Week five NFL right here guessing lines numbers game Vson These Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 2: Numbers gave on Visa. These Sports Vetting.
Speaker 3: Network a special numbers game investigation reveals once again that the NHL season begins this week. Four days from now, the NHL season gonna be here. We got our all new vs in NHL Betting Guide is out now with strategies for betting the NHL, including previews of all thirty two teams, Stanley Cup odds and predictions, and of course best bets. Kelly's checking to see if it is starting it four days.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's fact checking me start your Visas Pro subscription to day as little as nine ninety nine to reserve your copy of the guide. Let's get into access to our daily best bets to operated betting Systems twenty four seven video access at exclusive betting splits to show you where the money and bets are moving for every game. Don't miss I must have NHL Betting Guide packed with key insights and data for both avid hockey betters and those new to the sport. Adam Burke did a great job with us sign up for just nine ninety nine for your first month at vsin dot com slash subscribe. That's vsi n dot com slash subscribe. It's great doing this show because no matter what comes out of my mouth, Kelly's like, let me see if he's lying.
Speaker 1: To Okay, Ay, that's part of my job, okay, is to double check things I'm I'm sure about. Although, but what is this sort of this global series. This is what it starts with. It's also wasn't what I was doing. You're gonna laugh even about, Okay, if I wasn't checking that, if I believed Gil Alexander, what do you think I was writing underneath my guest notes?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Ja con ja con Jacon. You probably should get Jacob on this is we get tweets at bat of the book. Big o a t X said this last year. It remains true again always talking about the Megapot, He says, I think Drew Dinsick is the best Megapod guest every year. Love the analysis and reasoning for each bet. We also have a little seismology talk with Drew on the Megapod as well.
Speaker 1: I love talking seismology.
Speaker 3: Seismology Berner Rocchi at Burner, he says, to paraphrase Gil, Stevie think luckbox. What he's referring to is Steve was on the Miami Hurricanes on on Oh. He not only was on that, he had them on the money line line. Yeah, he laid like a ridiculous number on the money line, and of course they reversed the replay to have it in Miami's favor. At Hankey Dory, see what he did there? Not On Honkey Door by Hacky Door, he says, if Todd Wishne have had his own megapod, would he interrupt himself minus four to forty, Yes, that's probably low. This is from teasers. Parlays, Gilly, Sorry, I'm late on this, but Tigers, thank you, Gilan have enjoyed the fun baseball season. Yes we didn't. We may not get the Braves miss in, but we certainly got the Tigers make in at plus four fifty Missou's soldier James Festler, he says, I'm pretty sure Gil conjured up that Virginia Tech Miami finish Beatlejuice style by calling Stevia luckbox on a numbers game on Friday. That's very true.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't really know what the group think is here, But like so, I didn't see this live. I saw the replay. It is like the slow motion replay. I thought it was the correct call, and I didn't really see how you could clearly said it was a clear, clear catch.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 1: It feels like people disagree with that though.
Speaker 3: Well, iron I think everybody has their own take, right, but trying and not have it through the prism of the bets, Yeah, which I didn't. I think it was probably ultimately the right call, but there was nothing to overturn your incorrect call. Okay, Okay, that's my take on it. Like, I think you're probably right. It was probably was not a catch, but you called it a catch on the field, and I don't know how you could look at that replay definitively and say, oh, well, what I called the first time was absolutely wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna back down a little bit guilty, because you know, I'm a big proponent of that. If whatever you call on the field, if you cannot clearly see something overturned, which I don't know if I can say that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, some people might disagree with my take on that. I just you know, anyway, Miami stays undefeated.
Speaker 1: Just on first look, I saw it in slow motion and I was like, what's the what's the controversy here?
Speaker 3: It looked that clear to me. I just knew Stevie was gonna win. I knew it. I was like, if Steve's not on this, it's Virginia Tech's gonna win the game.
Speaker 1: But he's on it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get to Miami before we get to another game. But we just talked about the Ravens. Yeah, Aaron Schottz if you remember Aaron Shottz who works at FTN now, he was a founder of Football Outsiders. His stat proprietary status DV also dyaar, but DVA. He's gone all the way back to the early eighties now analyzing every single play in every single NFL game against the average result of that play. So it's total granular level. And remember last year during the regular season, the Ravens and the Niners, the twenty twenty three Ravens and the twenty twenty three nine Ers were two of the top best teams since he's been you know, all the way back in his history. So again not of all time, but at least all the way to the early eighties, as long back as Aaron's been able to do the play by play data and ultimately Patrick Mahomes was this system hack at the end that won it all in the end. Anyway, this year, as far as two and two teams, Aaron tweeted this out, Aaron shots at a shots NFL. The Baltimore Ravens are the second best two and two team of all time since nineteen seventy nine. I guess Aaron goes back to seventy nine now, so he's gotten back a little further. The Ravens are the second best two and two team of all time, according to Aaron shots, pending he should say the Seattle games Seattle game Monday night because apparently Seattle's lurking, So I don't know what that was.
Speaker 1: Well for the ranking, yeah, the rank.
Speaker 3: Were for the ranking pursosees, but the two thousand and one Eagles for those wondering who was a better two and two team the two thousand and one Eagles and who can forget the Eagles two and two start in two thousand and one. But anyway, just to give it some context, by the way, Aaron shots with his quarterly numbers game appearance later this week. Yeah, there, I go, all right at that. To the old guest.
Speaker 1: Line, I had a question marking now next year, All right, what do you got next, said Wednesday question mark? All right, next up early windows still Dolphins and Patriots.
Speaker 3: We'll be quick here. Miami placed tonight against the Titans in the first of the Monday night double header tonight, with the Lions and Seahawks going after that, so we don't talk about that. New England gets beat bad by San Francisco. San Francisco went up to three to nothing lead on a long fifteen play ninety yard drive that stalled at the end. Remandre then fumbled first play of the ensuing drive. San Francisco went up six to nothing. Then third play, next drive, Brissette picked by Fred Warner, forty five to the house, thirteen to nothing. Then fourth and one for the Patriots. Romandre was stuffed fourth and one of the San Francisco twenty. Then San Francisco went ten plays, eighty yards perty to kill for twelve. Great catch by the ways, the third touchdown passed party three. I'm a very drive. First two were called back twenty to nothing. San Francisco. You don't need to know much more other than the Patriots did did execute a reverse double dip where they got a field goal from a slide by the way little sixty three yard chip shot to make it twenty to three. Sixty three no but no biggie, and then San Francisco fumbled the ensuing kickoff, so it was a de facto double damp where the Patriots got into twenty to ten and then the Niners were like, wait a minute, you're within ten. Let's end that party to debo for fifty three. Jordan Mason in from fourth three plays later, twenty seven to ten San Francisco. They would win it thirty to thirteen. Huge four thirty one to two hundred and sixteen total yards advantage for the Niners. That is the Dolphins at the Patriots. I will say Dolphins sight unseen tonight by one and a half.
Speaker 1: It is Dolphins one or pick them right now.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I don't think I was worried. I was worried about that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, massive total of thirty six thirty six and a half. It's hard to make this spread too aggressive one way or the other. I think this Patriots team mate. I think the might you might have been able to take away some positives at.
Speaker 3: The beginning of the year.
Speaker 1: Wheels are starting to come off a bit where Stevenson went looked great in those first couple games, right, I think he's got fumbles in every game though so far, so I think playing you know, snaps and carry has got to be a question mark with him going forward. I know it's easy to say when you I mean, they're ten and a half point dogs in San Francisco, it's easy to say they didn't look good. But starting to wonder if they're going to turn to Bay anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I got a couple of tweets about that. When is the kid coming in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: When's again? What's next here?
Speaker 1: All right? Next up? Early win? No, Brown's at Commanders.
Speaker 3: Is it possible that we skip this because there's no way we can fill this in the last time? Yes, we can.
Speaker 1: Colts at Jaguars.
Speaker 3: Can we skip this one? I'll pass that one as well.
Speaker 1: All right, Bills Texans, Oh that one we can do well because we did Bill's en.
Speaker 3: Texts and well, no, have we done Texans yet? No? Oh we have not? No?
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, you want to talk about baseball, all right, Well, let's.
Speaker 3: Do Bill's Texans. So Bills, we already did, Bills, we already did. Houston loses to the Jaguars. Excuse me, beats the Jaguars, pardon me. The Jaguars had every opportunity to win this football game. They could not do it. Logan Cook punt to start for the uh for the Jaguars. Steven Simms fumbles for the Texans. Daniel Thomas recovers of the Houston two Lawrence to Brian Thomas Junior from two out, seven to nothing Jags. Houston would match it with the Digs touchdown run, first touchdown run of his career, seven is seven halfway through the first quarter. Cam Little forty one yard field goal would put Jacksonville up ten to seven. Later, Houston twelve play seventy four yard drive for seven to twenty seven Stroud to Collins from three out, fourteen to ten Texans Little fifty two yard field but fourteen to thirteen Texans, and then Houston would get a fair barand field. God, and I'll go up seventeen to thirteen, all right. Second half seventeen to thirteen Houston Jaguars in the third quarter after you know, punt fest, Jaguars will get seven plays seventy four yards, Trevor to Thomas for thirty two, the big chunk to Kirk from eight, twenty to seventeen Jags six sixteen left in the third quarter. Then after a Houston punt, the Jags from their own twelve fifth play of the drive, Bigsby fifty eight yard run gets it to first and goal to Houston four. All right, Jags are up three. They're at first and goal to the Houston four. Bigsby for two, Bigsby for one, Trevor incomplete, then fourth and goal at the one. Are you kicking here? First play of the fourth quarter, You're up three, fourth and goal the one, and they fail. Trevor stuff for no gain. Punts, pont, punt, punt, punt, Houston nine plays, sixty nine yards, two thirty six. It took Stroud to Ogan Biwally from one to touchdown twenty four to twenty. Houston eighteen seconds left to win it. Unless the Jacks could execute a pitchy pitchy woo woo. It almost results in a safety, but does not, which would have affected the spread. Obviously, by the way everybody complaining that it was a safety. It was not a safety. Good do good call the field absolutely a good call. Stop with the complaints. I will say Houston is a three point favorite hosting the Bills.
Speaker 1: Okay, this has swung a couple times. Right now we are Bills one's one place. I see Texans one and a half on another place.
Speaker 3: Stop it with the Bills being favored in.
Speaker 1: This, come on, stop it.
Speaker 3: Give the texts their respect. Coming back right here on a numbers game.
Speaker 1: The numbers told the story. Then it's ontos idiots who believe in analytics.
Speaker 2: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander.
Speaker 3: Our number two of a numbers game at Visa the sports betting that we're guessing lines from week five Visa dot Com game plus iHeartRadio YouTube TV. Have you taken this in? We appreciate it. My name is Gil Alexander, Radios Gil Alexander. Kelly biddling alongside as well. Kelly's a Twitter at klay bideln k e l l e y b y d l o n I'm at beating the book. I always appreciate the feedback. This is from Tom Henry two six zero six four four. Why those numbers go because two six, zero, six, four three up to that they were all taken, right, Yeah, that makes checks out. Yeah yeah, Tom Henry said talking about Miami and VA Tech on Friday night. He say, as soon as he hit the ground, the ball pop loose. You got to survive the ground. I didn't think there was any chance that he was that it was gonna see Tom, I saw it that way too. But if they I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of bodies in the way though.
Speaker 3: To your point, yeah, I don't. I don't know that the replay was that. I don't. I don't think it was that clear either way. Stevie's a luckbuck. Kevin Ryan, gil am I crazy for wanting to bet Washington to win the division at plus two fifty. You are not crazy, Kevin Ryan, You are not crazy at all. DC Skins three and one. Oh, we got to have a talk about the commodes. Bobby Knuckles, Like Kelly, I was also checking to see that the NHL season starts this week, just to make sure you were correct there. Thank you, Bobby Knuckles. Jed O'Connor, didn't this happen in the NFL? Talking about baseball today? Where if the game ends in a tie, both make the playoffs. Oh we had We've had that before. Yeah, he says, I can see the Mets are braves wanting to win both games to take out their rival. I can't too, again bringing up Phzick again. Fezick is convinced that they're gonna have a conversation and they're gonna do all this stuff, and I'm like, they're not having a conversation. Stephen, by the way, give me a number on the team sweeping the double ladder. And then he went silent because he's a big talker. But then when I actually put him to a bet, he went completely silent.
Speaker 1: So this is what.
Speaker 3: This is what.
Speaker 1: There's why I stand by what I said. They should They won't.
Speaker 3: They should, right, but they won't. They will know, I mean, but no, if the team that wins the first game will absolutely put a lineup in pitchers in that are subpart. But guess what, they're still major League Baseball players. You never know, so it's not it seems like the Diamondbacks are gonna get a bounced, but you never know.
Speaker 1: Gonna be funny, I mean, they can split, because why wouldn't you write whoever wins is that first game you're throwing out whoever you want pitch.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll do more coming up. All right, we'll do more coming up. This is for Let me just read this. Let you read one more here. No, actually not late. Let's go to a game, all right, Brown's at Commanders, Brown's at Commanders. The Browns lose to the Raiders. Let's pick it up ten to nothing Cleveland, because Cleven goes out ten tonohing. Then the Raiders just match them with a touchdown in a field goal. They make it ten to ten. Raiders actually go up thirteen to ten in the third quarter. Then the Browns second to nine at their own forty eight. Deshaun perfect pass though but deflected in the air, picked by Trevin Morrig. Then Las Vegas third and nine at the Cleveland thirty four. Alexander Madison for sixteen, then DJ Turner for eighteen, breaks three tackles, twenty to ten. The Las Vegas Raiders. Antonio Pierce and his Raiders are up ten. Fourth quarter, first play, Raiders get the ball back thirty and one at their own thirty three is a mere White stripped by Isaiah McGuire, fumbles Toddy McLeod Junior twenty five yard scoop and score twenty to sixteen. Hopkins misses the extra point. Oh boy, and Hopkins earlier, that won't come back to earlier. He made a fifty six yard field goal, but the extra point he missed, And it's exactly right. I'm sure that won't come back to han hum As the Browns remained down four. That's an early fourth quarter, all right. Then after a Vegas punt, aj Cole pins the Browns at their own five. The Browns get it first intent at their own eighteen. Did you see this, Deshaun to a wide open Amari Cooper who sprints to the end zone and gives the Browns the lead except holding no On Harris, their offensive lineman holding Christian Wilkins, and Ross Tucker, who was doing color on the game, who was of course a former offensive lineman, goes that is a lame call. Lame call, and it was, and so the Raiders maintain the lead on that they would get the ball back again four. They took over at their own thirty one, down four with three seventeen left. They got it to first and ten first intend at their own sixteen with two minutes to go, A first intent part of me at the Raiders non no, pardon me? First intended? Yet the Raiders sixteen with two minutes to go, and DeShawn isn't ready for the snap. The backup center is in. He hits DeShawn while he's well. DeShawn is talking to the running back. He manages to fall on it, but for a six yard loss, So the Browns now have it second and sixteen. They managed to get it to fourth and three at the Raiders eight. Excuse me, the Raiders nine with forty one seconds left fourth and three, they use a timeout. It's just also a problem. They might have kept all three to have a chance if they didn't get it. But I'm not gonna quibble with it. DeShawn never gets a pass off. He runs for his life like half the Raiders defense is running after him, sacked by half the Raiders d They gave it to Charles Noden. Ballgame, Vegas twenty Cleveland sixteen, DeShawn twenty four to thirty two in defeat. And who are they going to travel? They are going to travel the three and one Washington Commandos. I can't bring myself to say it.
Speaker 1: That's kinna say it. What happens if they win out? Are they getting call the commanders then maybe take command of the NFCS.
Speaker 3: The Washington, the Washington. I just want to say the old the Skins are for real people. Arizona goes up seven to nothing. By the way, I have, you know, Jayden Daniels to win Rookie of the Year. I had Washington to make the playoffs on our VS in preview Gude and I never picked Washington. So I don't want to say Homer like I never do. I just had. I just felt if there was a good Jayden Daniels, that they could be good with the talent around him. I never thought he'd be this good. Arizona goes up seven to nothing, then Washington nine plays seventy yards. Robinson in from six seven to seven. Arizona forced him to a punt. Then Washington starts at their own seven thirteen plays ninety three yards. Jeremy McNichols in from twenty seven fourteen to seven. DC Skins early second quarter. At this point, Daniels is seven to seven for sixty two, five for twenty one on the ground, but more importantly five of five on third down at this point sixteen consecutive scoring drives in a row for Washington. Arizona another three and out down fourteen to seven. Washington first intended the Arizona forty in ladies and gentlemen, Jaden Daniels picked by Garrett Williams. He is a humanoid after all. Then after another Arizona three and out, ladies and gentlemen, Tressway.
Speaker 1: Welcome, hey, welcome back to football.
Speaker 3: And actual punt Tressaway fifty one yard punt and the Skins punt unit team is like, wow, I forgot how to play football.
Speaker 1: What an awesome start to the season. You got to skip like two and a half games. It's incredible. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's incredible. Arizona fourth and what the Washington thirty five down seven still Kyler sacked by Dorian's armstrong. Washington took over, got themselves a s cyberfield goal seventeen to seven, Skins at the half, then in the third quarter via a forty seven yard PI which was probably uncatchable by the way, Daniels just casually takes it in from nine twenty four to seven early third quarter, and then Washington fourth in inches at the air Zon a forty McNichols for fifteen that led to another CYBERFEI twenty seven to seven. Just kept going on. Arizona did get one score to cut it to twenty seven to fourteen, but Washington came right back. Daniels to McLaurin for fifteen early in the drive, then to Luke McCaffrey for seventeen to get them in a goal to go, and then third and goal from the ten Daniels to the incomparable Terry McLaurin once again, touchdown Ertz for two thirty five to fourteen. Skins would go on to win this after another fumble by the Cardinals. They'd go on to win it forty two to fourteen. Forty two to fourteen. Jayden Daniels highest completion percentage eighty two point one percent through the first four games in NFL history. In NFL history, by the way, it is the second largest completion percentage of any four game span in the history of the NFL eighty two point one percent. He also joins Cam Newton RG three. Your Guy Anthony Richardson is the only quarterbacks to run for four touchdowns in his first four games in the Super Bowl era. And the last time the Skins scored thirty eight plus points in two straight games nineteen hundred and ninety one. Do you know what year that was? Kelly Aaron Shotts's greatest football team of all time? The nineteen hundred ninety one Washington Redskins hashtag rays hail Scott Jackson, pointing that al Via tweet, could you put the other one up for a second, by the way, because that one was great. This other one, sorry about that, guys. The other one is interesting. The Commanders, I said it offense through four games, twenty three scoring drives, nineteen incomplete passes, four punts. Let me read that again, twenty three scoring drives and then a total of twenty three non scoring drives. Excuse me incorrect? Twenty three scoring drives versus nineteen incomplete passes total from Daniels and four punts. The nineteen seventy three Rams are the only other team in the Super Bowl era that had more scoring drives than incomplete passes in their first four games of a season. That was twenty one to fourteen. Thank you at Real jack Ondrade for that one. What's the game Cleveland at Washington, listen, I know you're gonna call me a homer. I got Washington in No man's land by five and a half.
Speaker 1: Here, I don't think you're guess what. I think you're gonna like this as well. We are three basically everywhere. I bet, I bet it.
Speaker 3: Yesterday gave me the Commodores. So here's god. I like a lot of these. I don't like it when I like a lot of these. I like Minnesota and Washington the most.
Speaker 1: I mean, Dougy wrong, I think you're high on this one, but I thought.
Speaker 3: I'm like three without the Browns of looks.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Carews defense is not clicked.
Speaker 3: Like we know that, and we know, but you know what we've been saying, they're not good, but they were kind of good yesterday. They looked they kept getting the Cardinals off the field quickly. So I don't know. After yesterday, I'm not so sure we can say that anymore.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, Well in the Cardinals offense scares me a lot more than the Browns.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's a hundred percent right. I just want to get here's what I like so far, the best vikings and commodes the most. Can't call them that anymore. I like Baltimore also, and I kind of like Houston. So those are four games already that I love, which scares me a little bit. But here's the thing I want you to lean in for this, Kelly, about Washington. It is hard to beat a team that you can't get off the field if they don't punt, if they don't punt, or ever turn the ball over. And I get it, they did one of each yesterday. You can't beat them like it's kind of difficult. So that's a team has got to figure out how to stop that. And it's amazing. What were they on third down yesterday? Do I have this? On third down? I mean, it was just ridiculous how good they were in this ball game, and it's on third downs? Washington was you're ready for this? Nine of twelve and then one of those three they were one of one. On fourth they outgained Arizona four to forty, nine to two ninety six. Again, if you do not punt the football and you do not turn the ball over, it's kind of tough to beat you. And that's where Washington is right now. Obviously they're gonna have a bigger competition as the weeks go on, but I don't think Klee one is that.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. Three was a bet for me. This was kind of interesting because it opened reopened a lot of places three and a half yesterday this morning, basically three everywhere. But now I'm seeing starting to see go back up. It's three juiced in a couple of.
Speaker 3: Plays Taco holders looking good. But speaking for everybody in DMV, everybody's like, oh, but RG three and injuries. Please don't get hurt. Please, I'm begging you more guessing lines looking for value. We got a whole bunch so far right here at a numbers game.
Speaker 2: Numbers Game on said the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to check out our website vsind dot com, best bets, betting slits, exclusive articles, odds by state, betting tools, betting guides. All that's there. I'm looking at the homepage right now. Adam Burke on the playoffs that are already set up, the Tigers versus the astros Man. How great is this is my my favorite time of the sports betting year. Football on the weekends, Baseball playoffs during the week What a Monday it is with the double header between the Braves and the Mets. Anyway, I stray the website. It's got it all. Adam Burke on baseball JBT on college football Week six, not to mention Zach Cohen on the Titans Dolphins game tonight, as well as the Lions and the Seahawks. All of it vsin dot com. Check it out Skill Alexander. We get tweets at beating the book. Always appreciated. Brian Schaefer. Your Spanish is really good, Gil, I was talking about Kelly's Giants versus Cowboys. Great job. Can we get a Thursday night match in Spanish from Kelly every week? Yes? Every week? Since we didn't do the like tennis names, we didn't really establish that segment where you would read the tennis by the way, all the tennis plays at Visa dot Com slash picks. We just went two and one on the overnight. It's been a little choppy in Asia, but all the tennis pleasure there. But Thursday night football. You should do the team names in Spanish every week. Deal. Deal. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The sad part about both of those being comical is that I did live in Russia and Venezuela, so you know, these are things I should know a little bit better.
Speaker 3: What do you know better Russian or Spanish.
Speaker 1: Definitely Spanish, but like Spanish, I almost used to be fluent in and then you just don't, you know, like you live there for a year, you don't use it, and then you don't use it, you lose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was it sports balls, Samuel Shara. Now I can't stop hearing pitchy pitchy woo in my head. Lol. That is a Scott van Pelt.
Speaker 1: It is. It is become such a thing. I was telling you this during the break. Do you ever have somebody that you say that to and then they look at you like, what the hell are you talking about? And I'm like, sorry, it's just a phrase. No, everybody knows it, okay. Baseball Geek seventy two. That was a good question for Mariners geek, he says after the first baseball game today? Are you going to hedge your long shot bets? Let's talking about the Braves thing. I would imagine it could be over though with a small hedge it is possibility. So if the Braves lose, then maybe I will. If the Braves win, obviously my bet is done. Jason Stark. It took a small miracle on Sunday, but my Tiger sixth seed eleven to one. Ticket got home.
Speaker 3: No way. I thought the Royals would beat the Braves. Yeah, that was the interesting thing is that in the end the Royals beat the Braves. The Royals end up with a five, and the Tigers lost to the White Sox twice, so the Tigers end up with a six. So the series are set in the American League again. We'll do a full baseball preview with Sport tomorrow. All of the series will be established both American League and nationally obviously with the Buys involved as well. Jed O'Connor has to be Drake May now for the Patriots three home games the next four, couldn't throw them out Opener on the road, Jets on the road or Niners road. Thanks for the bridge, Jacoby Brissett, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, I mean this is it's got to be coming soon, right, And if you are a Patriots fan like this, this was the plan, right, This is kind of the timeline we all expected beginning of the season. I know timelines usually feel like they don't usually pan out right, Gil like whatever plan, But like New England, this.
Speaker 3: Was kind of the plan the whole time, right, Bruce do big and by the way, bad news for the Bills is that they lost, but Derrick Henry pulverized them on Sunday night. Good news for the Bills. There's only one Derrick Henry.
Speaker 1: Eah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think though it was a combination of things for me, right that I was meant to bring this up earlier, Henry looking great and looking like old Henry. But it was it also felt like the first time this season we saw that Bill's you know, spine of the defense get exposed that we were all worried about heading into the years.
Speaker 3: It's also like Bill's mafia and I know Bruce doping and you're part of that. It's like, it's like, relax. If if someone has them rated like ninth, it's it's okay, it's no one's saying you suck. But if you and if you look by the way, they also have conversations with themselves. I got a lot of twitch It's like, okay, you're right about that one game. I was like, I didn't say anything. You guys are having a conversation with yourself. You didn't you didn't even bet that right, No, I had Baltimore. Oh okay, that was one of my contest picks. That was one of my Megapod picks as well, trying for the three and oh with Detroit tonight on the Megapod and then the James v.
Speaker 2: James.
Speaker 3: Lloyd says, I don't know if you saw, but when you asked Kelly to lean in, he had the look of love in his eyes.
Speaker 1: I had quite a look.
Speaker 3: I didn't notice. But that's a little scared.
Speaker 1: Of what Buddhist Maann is going to turn that later. All right, here we go. What's the next last early window game? Colt to Jaguars.
Speaker 3: So we have a London How many early do we have? And how many late? Sorry about it? Alright?
Speaker 1: Five early window? Oh no, sorry sorry, seven early window.
Speaker 3: I like that. That's manageable. Uh. Indianapolis at Jacksonville, you said, all right, in AAFC South six, can we call it a battle? Indianapolis beats Pittsburgh, knocks Pittsburgh from the rank of undefeated. So what do we have like a windless Now comes down to the Titans and the Jaguars. Titans win tonight. The Jaguars are your last winless? Correct? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Who had that ticket? I did not. And then for undefeated we still have a group undefeated and some yet to play. Seahawks have yet to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Seattle goes tonight and then Minnesota Kansas City yep okay.
Speaker 3: Indianapolis at Jacksonville, Indianapolis beats Pittsburg, knocks him for the rank of landefeated. From the ranks of the undefeated. Indianapolis Arts eight play seventy yards, tailor in from two, seven to nothing Colts Pittsburgh punt. Then Indianapolis nine plays eighty six yards. This was a big theme yesterday where a team just went out to a big lead and then just coasted in Indianapols nine plays eighty six yards. Flacco to Josh Downs from four up, fourteen to nothing, Indianapolis. This was not a coast though, Anthony Richardson, because I said Flacco to Josh Downs, you may have noticed, to make it fourteen to nothing. Anthony Richardson to the locker room, slow to get up, not once, but twice, so weird twice on the drive would not return. Ever, someone explained that that to me, I don't know how you put him in the line of fire after that first night, And that's what I mean. Yeah, that was a.
Speaker 1: Little week, like I respect the And this is a little bit on Anthony Richardson. I don't know how many of these injuries are right, you're hurt, you're down. I understand you want to be back in there at the goal line to try to finish this off. But how you run in a reaid option play where he keeps the ball and also there should have been a.
Speaker 3: Flat there they ran a reid option. Is Shane Stikeen so locked into the play calling that he's not noticing? That's where I'm like, what that shouldn't have happened? And then is there not anybody that can say in his ear coach ars in trouble?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: Pittsburgh fourth and inches down now fourteen to nothing at their own thirty nine fields and shotgun stuff by Zayer Franklin that led to a nine play twenty five yard drive short one where Matt Gay added the thirty three yard field goals seventeen and nothing, Colts seventeen and nothing. Pittsburgh even started at their own four They matriculated, but first intend at the Indianapolis fifteen fields. The Pickens ball poked away by Nick Cross recovered by Julian Blackman. Pittsburgh would get a Boswell fifty yard field goal before they have to cut it to seventeen to three. Then in the third quarter, Pittsburgh eventually six play fifty six yard drive Fields to Pickens for thirty eight. Man is Pickens good? Yeah, shouldn't you? He's like the Steelers McLaurin. Just throw him a ball, he really is. Just go to him, by the way, how great Washington. Once Jayden Daniels was introduced to Terry mccorty, I hope justin Fields just got introduced to George Pickens thirty eight yards the Big One. Four plays later, fields in from five to seventeen to ten Colts. Colts would answer though ten play seventy yard drive Flaco to ogle Tree for fifteen after Flacco to Downs for twenty five on third and seven at the Pittsburgh thirty three plays later as twenty four to ten as they went back up two touchdowns. The Colts did, but the Steelers would come back eight play seventy yards Feels to Nase for thirty two the Big one, roughing tacked on five plays later, fields in from two twenty four to seventeen. Now with eleven twenty three left in the ballgame, Matt Gay would up the lead to ten, and then Pittsburgh seven play seventy yards fields to Pickens for thirty seven. The big one feels to friar Mouth from eight twenty seven to twenty four. Indianapolis Indianapolis three and out, Pittsburgh down three, starts at their own seventeen with two thirty nine to go. In here you look, is Mike Tomlin gonna go four and zero? Is Wayne Brady gonna have to starts at own seven, start to their own seventeen, down three with two thirty nine to go, get to their own forty one with one forty three left. Then Fields fumbles back to the thirty And then this was weird. On third and twenty one, did you notice this? They go to Naji who does a really sprint out of bounds. You just go sort of lollygags a little bit, and then Tomlin doesn't use a time out. Yeah, So on fourth and ten for no reason, they're kind of haired about. The whole thing feels incomplete intended for Van Jefferson ballgame, Colts winning twenty seven to twenty four, Flacco sixteen of twenty six in victory for one sixty eight Jacksonville. We already talked about against Houston, Jacksonville falls to zero to four. So I will say Indianappols at Jacksonville. I'm gonna be off on this. I'm already braced because even though they're winless, like I don't think they're terrible. Yeah, and they weren't terrible. Maybe they should have. They could have. I just shouldn't say should have the very easily could have won that. He easily could have won that game against Uston. I get it, they didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with it. I'm gonna go with what you said.
Speaker 3: I say, Jacksonville minus four, two and a half. Yeah, I knew I was gonna be wrong about that. That's probably a bad guess. That's probably yeah, but like, yeah, yeah, you betting that.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not that. That doesn't quite like the same ones you think. Oh you'd raised a bit Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: I mean like immediate reaction to be Jags at two and a half for me, But are.
Speaker 3: You more worried about the Colts? If Flacco is the quarterback or if ar is the quarterback? Is the real question.
Speaker 1: I would have to, well, who am I asking first, no, no, no, no, no, right now, I'd be more worried about Anthony Richardson because if he's trying, he's dealing with something.
Speaker 3: And yes, he has not been ruled out for next week. But I mean, if you're the opponent, who would you be more worried.
Speaker 1: I'm more worried about Flacco.
Speaker 3: Yah, That's why I ask.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you Anthony Richardson is one of those quarterbacks if you're gonna take away, you would hope if you actually did play, you would hope the coaching staff said, oh, he says, okay, he can't run as much because we can't have him taking these hits. And if he's not running, then what are we talking about with him in there?
Speaker 3: The bigger question is if you're a Cleveland Browns fan or Cleveland Brown's better, are you like, why did we let Flacco go? Why? Because we paid the other guy two hundred and fifty three million.
Speaker 1: There's still a guy on that bench they haven't seen yet. He'll guy they haven't shied out there yet.
Speaker 3: Spoken like an FSU graduate.
Speaker 1: You mean Jamus already, come.
Speaker 3: On FSU graduate allegedly.
Speaker 1: No, we did well. It took five years. It still counts. Actually, I think it's five and a half technically.
Speaker 3: Oh man, what are they doing, James, give him a shot something. We got a hold much more to get to here. We'll get to them all. Coming up guessing lines for week five. A whole bunch of value found. I don't know if I like that, but that's how the cookie crumbles. Coming back right here on a numbers game Visa the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 2: Numbers game on Visa the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 3: Back on a numbers game, live from Circa downtown Las Vegas, Gill, Alexander, Kelly Bidlin before we get back to guessing lines, Kelly for those who missed it this morning, and I know I did. In the last fifteen minutes. To Kembe Mtumbo, Hall of Famer to Kenba Mtumbo has passed away from brain cancer at age fifty eight. I guess Mtumble was diagnosed couple years ago. I feel terrible that I don't even remember that diagnosis, but he passes away of brain cancer at the young age of fifty eight. Matumbo, who as I mentioned, was a Hall of Famer for those of us who grew up in the DC area, was a Georgetown product, obviously from Africa. Played with Alonso Mourning on some teams in the late eighties that you know had all the hope in the world. It never quite achieved the same thing that some of the early eighties Georgetown teams was. Obviously, this great player who got drafted into the NBA, played for multiple teams, known more than any for more than anything, by the way, known for the fingerwag. Yeah, known for the finger wag after a block shot, where he would then sort of just let the opponent know you're not coming in here. Also known for when he played for the Denver Nuggets the Nuggets had that big upset in the first round the playoffs, and the iconic image of Matumbo on his back, yelling with the ball, holding the ball in his hands. Uh to Kemi and Mtumbo passing away at the age of fifty eight a big loss for the NBA community, just a big loss for everybody who so enjoyed watching him. And of course I say he's from Africa. Really he's from the Democratic Republic of the Congo specifically, but was such a great ambassador for the NBA after his playing days as well. So to Kemi Matumbo passing away at the age of eight.
Speaker 1: Like you said, just one of the massive personalities. Yeah, that's right, it's just that's I'm just pulling up his stats now. Man, it's crazy to see how long he played to all the way till he was forty two years old.
Speaker 3: He was playing in eight oh nine.
Speaker 1: That was wild to think. Yes, that's really sad news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tough. No our full way to segue, but we have games to get to, so we will get to the the flourish here of games to finish off the Sunday slate. These are all afternoons now.
Speaker 1: Wait window now, four or five Eastern Raiders at Broncos.
Speaker 3: At bronc, Raiders at Broncos. Is that where we are? Raiders at Broncos. Okay, Raiders at Broncos. Ohk, Buffalo, Houston? Were we are? Miss We talked about that. Okay, Raiders at Broncos. Raiders loses. We excuse me. Raiders beat the Browns twenty to sixteen. The missed extra point by Dustin Hopkins really helped because obviously Cleveland needed a touchdown late. They couldn't settle for a field goal to force overtime. Minshew fourteen of twenty four for one thirty in victory for the Raiders. Broncos beat the Jets, as we talked about, ten to nine, even though the Jets had their chances late Bo Nicks ended up after that minus seven yard first half where the Broncos only had one point eight yards per play and we're zero for seven on third down. He ends up twelve of twenty five for sixty yards, which I guess accomplishment after you're at minus seven. But good on bow Nicks. If you're sixty yards and your victory, what do you care? I said, Denver minus two and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeap, you are pretty much spot on two or two and a half out there everywhere. Okay, okay, four A five Cardinals at forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: All right. The question with the Niners again is who's playing. Deebo played yesterday, Kittle played yesterday. Ayyu's in there, everybody's in there. Trent's playing. Just Christian McCaffrey, he's the one right. Arizona losing to Washington. Kyler was sixteen of twenty two for one forty two and defeat Connor eighteen for one oh four in a touchdown, but again they were outgained by Washington four forty nine to two ninety six and San Francisco Brock Purty just i'd listen. You do your quarterback rankings. If you don't have this guy in your top five, I don't know what to tell you. And that's conservative. Purty fifteen of twenty seven for two eighty eight, Mason twenty four for one twenty three and a touchdown. In CMC's absence, Niners outgained the Patriots four thirty one to two sixteen. They sacked er set six times. I'll say San Francisco, my it's gonna be more than seven minus seven in the hook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right on that is seven and a half pretty much everywhere.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of glad I'm hitting this these because I don't want more games where I see value.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right on that one. At first I was a little surprised it was past seven, But now you're no.
Speaker 3: The Niners. There's a reason why I have the Niners number one in Power Rakies. They are just simply the most talented team in football. And I will tell you this just from last week, because my one two three are Niners. Chiefs Ravens. The Chiefs is the tenuous one. Sure, yeah, because we haven't gotten to them as a one game. We haven't gotten to which we'll get to. But it's like how many players can The Niners can absorb losses, the Chiefs cannot. No, we'll get to that all right. For twenty five Packers at Rams, Packers lose again to the Vikings. They made it a game late, they did declare and on side kick didn't work. Love thirty two of fifty four for three eighty nine. I wonder how much of that game was just Love being rusty early coming back. I know that sounds like an excuse, it kinda is.
Speaker 1: I mean I wondered that as well, but but I mean the defense didn't do much to help out too.
Speaker 3: They did not. But thirty two for fifty four for three eighty nine, four touchdowns, three picks read Jayden Reid seven for one thirty nine in a touch Seven turnovers in that game, by the way, four for the Packers, three for the Vikings, but the Packers ended up with four hundred and sixty five total yards. And then the Rams stafford twenty of twenty nine for two twenty four. But again no cup, no Nakua. I'll say, green Bay minus three. I think I'm higher on green Bay than most. I think green Bay is one of the best teams in football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've been incredibly impressive up until that game yesterday. This is three and a half most places.
Speaker 3: Three and a half. Okay, so even better than mine, all right, I don't. I don't hate that that.
Speaker 1: Rams team though, it's just gonna be tough to for me, is going to be tough to bet on or against with the current.
Speaker 3: I don't you know you were talking about what do we learn about teams? I don't feel any worse about the Packers after yesterday than I did before. I don't, Okay, I do a little bit.
Speaker 1: Wait, but it's a little bit of a Vikings boost too, right, just another week where you got to boost the vikings a little bit.
Speaker 3: That's impressive. I'm more, yes, more of a Vikings impact for me. For twenty five Eastern Giants at Seahawks Dude Boy Jones on Thursday night, Daniel Jones was twenty nine to forty for two eighty one. He was he only had twenty six yards rushing and the Giants lost to the Cowboys and Seattle plays tonight against the Lions their dogs at Detroit and the nightcap tonight, I'll say see at sight unseen. I'll say Seattle minus four and a half.
Speaker 1: This is you're a little off Seattle six or six and a half.
Speaker 3: Ooh, everywhere I'm a little Yeah, that's part of my fugazi three and zero for the Seahawks, even though I love the Seahawks and I have Mike McDonald Coach of the Year, but the Giants are of the giants, so I can see that I'm not racing. Let's put it this way. I just don't think the Seahawks. I don't trust the Seahawks to lay six. That's too many.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hear you, Yeah, I hear you. That's kind of how they've been.
Speaker 3: I think I hear Chrissy's voice. I hear my Mi Schpocha's voice coming in my ear. I'm doing the Todd wishing everything on the He says, I like your number better, Gil.
Speaker 1: The uh A Niners division bet might be coming from me soon, but like, this schedule's kind of interesting with Seattle and uh and San Francisco. Oh, I bet your Niners now, okay, Yeah, as Mas one twenty five, that's what Mike, I almost think you she bet it before tonight? Uh, Okay, Sunday Night Football, Cowboys at Steelers. What's a better bet Niners minus one twenty five to win the NFC West or a similar number on Jaden Daniels to win Offensive Rookie.
Speaker 3: Of the Year.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: Even though we have even though again all right, I'm gonna go, I'm still gonna go Niners because the one thing we always learned about Daniels could still happen. Right, He's one person and there's injuries. That's right, that's it. But I'm just saying a good question. The way he's played after four weeks, it's like, oh, that's the only thing that's beating you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jill, I agree with that was the game right, Sunday Night Football, Cowboys at Steelers. Oh, revenge game from Super bowls. This is one of those We're gonna see all the tweets next Monday.
Speaker 3: Like the TV ratings for this game out of control, Super Bowl ten revenge, Super Bowl thirteen revenge. But I could the Cowboys alred have got their revenge in a subsequent Super Bowl with the nel O'Donnell led Steelers Dak on Thursday was twenty two of twenty seven for two twenty one, thirteen in a row against the Giants for Dak, I had no idea it was twelve before that game. I was surprised when they showed that afterwards, like thirteen in a row. I was like, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I also saw that during that same night they popped up the graphic. I think it's four or five division losses since he took over. It's one of which is really low.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And fields yesterday, justin fields in Pittsburgh's comeback attempt that didn't get there against the Colts, Fields was twenty two of thirty four for three to twelve. He was sacked four times, ten carries for fifty five yards and two touchdowns. On the ground, he did lose a fumble and pickens seven for one thirteen. Pickens lost the fumble as well. Steelers were minus two and turnovers. Okay, this is always going to be trouble. This is gonna be a bad guess because I still like I'm and this is from a Washington fan. For some reason, I cannot shake that the Cowboys have talent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk it out, Gil, No, just talking out this is a good NFL therapy session.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I can't even though I know as this is coming out of my mouth that this is probably gonna be a horrible guess. But I said, I think I'm not saying there should be three point favorites on the road, right, But like, I don't think Pittsburgh. I don't think Pittsburgh's any good. I'm still the one who says even at three and oh, they're not going to get to their season win total.
Speaker 1: And on a neutral field, I said.
Speaker 3: Cowboys, Mine is two and a half. How wrong am I?
Speaker 1: You're wrong? Wrong team favorite, Steelers two and a half. I bet the Cowboys already.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I mean, you raising to bet Pittsburgh. I would bet the Cowboys are nothing.
Speaker 1: But I liked the therapy session because I didn't like making this bet yesterday. But I bet it.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. I this just oh my god. I like Minnesota. I like Washington. I like those two the best Minnesota, the best Washington as well. Then I like Baltimore. Then I like Houston and kind of have to add Dallas.
Speaker 1: I mean, regardless of like, Okay, so i'd played a little money line on Cowboys yesterday. I mean teaser me.
Speaker 3: You only that great or the teaser leg for sure. So now I'm thinking about like Dallas having no running game against that Pittsburgh defense. Like you know, you can talk yourself out of the ten, yes, but I do like the teaser leg. All right, we have the Monday night game to get to. We'll do that and we'll talk baseball on the other side. Numbers Game VSA these Sports Betting Network and Monday night football.
Speaker 2: Numbers game on VSA the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 3: They don't forget top of the hour coming up after a numbers game, Money Moves with Stormy Bond to Tony and Patrick Maher, Oh Kelly, a lot of good looking on that show. Good hair. That's a beautiful show right there. Money Moves from noon to two and then Prop Points with John Hanson from two to three pm. Then Make It Rain with Adam Shine from three to four pm Eastern right here on VSON, the Sports Betting Network. We get tweets at beating the book. Always appreciate the feedback all show long. Y'all are the best, seriously best listeners in the game. This is from Samuel Ciari. He said, thanks to cleve Ta coming on before the season. Also another shout for cleve on Minnesota. He induced a seventy five to one Vikings and sixty to one Seahawks, last undefeated team. Bet For me, Chiefs are a fraud. I don't know if they're a fraud, but I think they are a soft four. And oh, let's put it that way. It's kind of tough to be a fraud when you try to win your third row. But I hear what you're saying, it is a soft four and.
Speaker 1: Oh, trying to save a couple of comments for the recap of that game yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Brian Morianan marianin, pardon me, Brian, Brian Marianin. If Indy announces ar is out and Flacco is in, where does that number go. It's a great question. I am going to guess that it moves a tick in the Colts favor.
Speaker 1: I would agree it's the only way it goes.
Speaker 3: It either stays the same or goes that. I don't think it'll be tr draumatic. I don't think it's gonna be dramatic. Who are the Colts playing again? Uh?
Speaker 1: They are Jags at the Jags or catching They're catching two and a half or three right now.
Speaker 3: Well, it'll move more against the Jags than it would against like a really good team, that's for sure. Ice cold Gambler Jason says, Do I remember correctly, Do one of you guys have Jags to be the last winless go Titans?
Speaker 1: We do not, No, but didn't I think it was Will who brought that up last week?
Speaker 3: Did he? Okay, yeah, I don't know if he actually bet it Jags versus Titans for last witless and the Titans win tonight. The Jags are your winner, Terrell Julienne. I hope I'm pronouncing that right. Mtumbo also started a hospital in the Congo named after his mother. Had several orthopedic missions and groups come over to perform surgery on the community. Tremendous human being beyond being a tremendous basketball player for those who missed it, to Kenbe Mtumbo, known for the iconic finger wag, passing away from brain cancer at the age of fifty eight during the show today, and you know, just a for those of us who have enjoyed watching him play basketball again, even a finer human after his playing days and during his playing days. Okay, we have a Monday night game to get to Yep. Saints at Chiefs, Saints at Chiefs, so Saint Sweardy, no loss to the Falcons at a game the Saints dominated the Falcons, but again a muffed punt which should never have been fielded at the four, and then it pick six huge in that game. And then there's Kansas City. Kansasity beats the Chargers. The only game we haven't talked about, and there was not a whole bunch to talk about the Charge. The Chiefs ended up winning this game seventeen to ten. It was ten to ten late and the Chiefs got that final touchdown in the fourth quarter, sixty yard drive p ran in from two seventeen to ten was six zho four left by the way, the Chargers would punt after that and they'd never see the ball again. But the big moment in this game, and really all you need to know is the Chargers were up ten to nothing. They're up excuse me, they're up seven to nothing at this point and Kansas City has the ball down seven to nothing. First play after the Chargers touchdown, which was Herbert mcconkee. This in the first quarter. Mahomes was picked by Christian Fulton. He returned it twenty nine yards and on the tackle, Rashee Rice's leg was caught under Patrick Mahomes in a gruesome way trying to recover because the Fulton had fumbled the ball. Chargers did recover and added a field goal to make it ten to nothing, but Rashee Rice had to go to the locker room never returned. It was carted off. Andy Reid said, it's not good, and you just think about, like, what was the Chief's offense all year? Was Rashie Rice? Really? I know Xavier Worthy scored in this game as well, but he hasn't been consistent. But he hasn't been consistent. Rice has been the guy, and you just wonder on the Chiefs, and again you always have to caveat it by saying, I know it's still Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: Well that's the problem.
Speaker 3: I know it's still Badger Mahomes, but like at some point, you don't have enough bodies.
Speaker 1: Yes, I texted a for as soon as Rice went down, I'm like this this is gonna be said something like this is gonna be a long season for Kansas City, and then immediately texted again, Oh wait, I guess I said, this year in the year before.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I said, given that, I said, Chiefs minus three and a half hosting the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is another one you and I are seeing a little bit differently or differently than the books. This is Chiefs five or five and a half already induced a bet out of me.
Speaker 3: Gil. Yeah, that's that seems like a lot. Yeah right, I'm gonna add New Orleans. Wow, I like way too many games. That's not good.
Speaker 1: I mean none of it, Like neither one of the this one or the Cowboys is a big bet for me. But man, I was just I was surprised on those lines a little bit