Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap, all right, Garrett.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is an old old trick in the world of phone taps, and we haven't haven't done it in so many years.
Speaker 2: So Frank wants to phone tap his brother Joe.
Speaker 3: Now the guys own a pizza ria together, and I figured why not mess with Joe.
Speaker 2: And make him talk to himself. Now how do we do that?
Speaker 3: Well, I call it Joe, act as if I'm putting an order in for pizza, and I record Joe, and then a little while later I called Joe back and have Joe talk to himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll see what we're saying.
Speaker 2: List is looking into part one. Yes, then you'll see Parker two is on the way here.
Speaker 1: We can listen to it.
Speaker 2: Yes, pizza, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What do you want? Hi?
Speaker 2: My name's Joe. Do I know you can I place an order?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure? What do you want?
Speaker 2: Do you tell pizza.
Speaker 1: Buddy, pizzai or of course we sell pizza. What do you mean I'm busy here?
Speaker 2: Do you have gluten free?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We got a gluten free crush? What do you want? You want? That?
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 1: You want anything else?
Speaker 3: You want?
Speaker 1: You wanted any I mean boys?
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I could hear you? Could you hear me?
Speaker 2: Does your bathroom work?
Speaker 1: Buddy? What are you answering about my bathroom for? You want to order a pizza or not?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Can you finish the lyric for me? Baby shark?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? What kind of games are you playing? Buddy? What the hell's going on here?
Speaker 2: Do you know the lyric?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's that? Are you there? Are you? Hello? Are you there? Goodbye? All right?
Speaker 2: So you got all you needed? Yep, exactly, okay. So he takes that sound, puts it to the computer and calls him back. Are you ready for it? Yeah? Here's how it sounds.
Speaker 1: Pizza? Yeah, what do you want? What do you mean? What do I want? What do you want? I'll take you? What do you mean? What are you talking about? Listen, let's cut the boot, bud. Do you want to place an order or not? Who's this? It's Joe? Who's this? Who's this? It's Joe? Who says Joe? I'm Joe? Do I know you? What? Are we playing games? Here? Are you there?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Hello? Are you there? Buddy? What do you think you're being smart? What the hell's going on here? Yeah? Sure? What do you want? Listen? Are we gonna cut the boat here? You want to place your order or not? Do I know you? You want to play it with a physio, but you want to play the order or not? Who's that? Yeah? You too? Goodbye about pizza? Hello? What are you again? What is wrong with you? Do you hear me? Because I hear you? Buddy? Take that? He is? You want to order a pizza? What the hell's going on here? What kind of games are you playing? Buddy? Listen? You want pizza or not? Christen? You want some meat? Bulls? I here? Yeah, he I'm busy. What do you need? Buddy? Come on, let's go. I'm going to give you my meat balls? Buddy? Are you there? Are you? Who are you there? Great decision? Busting my balls? Is they can't pay anymore? Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's this? Hell?
Speaker 2: My name is actually Garret from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. You've just been phone tapped. You've actually been talking to yourself.
Speaker 1: You've gotta be kidding me? Who put me up to this?
Speaker 2: You could thank Frank?
Speaker 1: Frank? This best is this strong standing right here, right I'm going to tell you're a crust me pet
Speaker 2: Met Elvis Durant's phone time