Speaker 1: This is he said Aya Vijo with Eric Winter and Rosalind Fantaz.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, morning, morning after buen dia mihin the ODA met today, I am excited to welcome a dear friend to the show.
Speaker 3: I'm excited too.
Speaker 2: Yes, he really doesn't need an introduction. We're going to do it anyways, right because he is huge, a musician, philanthropist, a dad, an inspiration and currently starring in Apple TV Palm Royale. Do you understand Eric Winter that he has sold more than sixty million albums worldwide as a solo artist. Began acting in TV commercials at the age of six. Nu Though he was Menuro in nineteen eighty four, and then he left the band in nineteen eighty nine, joined the cast of the Mexican tele NOVELA al cansar UNEs Treja.
Speaker 3: Why he was on General Hospital too. Let's not forget that he did.
Speaker 2: He won Premiolo Nuiz Through. He's done Broadway Limiss in nineteen ninety six, che also in Broadway twenty twelve, a Vita. He has a foundation, the Ricky Martin Foundation, many campaigns against human trafficking.
Speaker 4: Let's not forget outstanding Emmy supporting Actor nomination for Versace.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right. Do you know what's his actual name? His real name, I don't Enrique Jose Martin moralist, Okay, I don't know. Yes, Enrique Jose. And as a kid, they call him Kiki.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to chat with him. That's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey, Kelly there?
Speaker 3: I love that art in your background. That's so cool.
Speaker 1: I have I have visited. I have, Yeah, she came to visit and yeah, and she's only eating apple And.
Speaker 2: Where are you notcalist in your house?
Speaker 1: Not modeling my house? So we rented a house in the meantime. It's one of those things because of the floods we got. It got really flooded. No from here, because yeah, come yeah, So we took advantage. I said, okay, let's clean it all up. Let's take advantage of this. And it's working up fine.
Speaker 2: So that's good.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: But listen, going through remodels and building, it's it's it's stressful because we've done it twice already and it's been a nightmare.
Speaker 1: And they tell you three months and it takes seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've yet to see a contractor beyond time. With any part of any construction.
Speaker 2: You want to hear something, you know, something crazy. We had a problem with our house or we had to do the same thing we were. We were like basically building back the house, and we had to rent and I kept and I got pregnant during the rental with Dylan, my second the second one, and the whole thing was telling the contractor, please, I don't want to deliver. I have to be at the rental. I want to be back home, so make sure you have ten months that I just meet out. I had my baby and six months later the house was ready. It took a year and a half.
Speaker 1: That's where it goes. It is incredible and it doesn't matter if it's in La Puerto Rico. It really doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It's just how I know it's crazy. But anyways, listen away. We are so excited to have you with us. Thank you, Brook. It's been a while, like we've been dreaming about having Riki, So thank you so much for taking the time of doing this.
Speaker 1: Much, for inviting me. Please are you kidding me? Congratulations and all the success and everything and light and many more to comfortfully.
Speaker 2: Oh as well.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're always busy You're always doing incredible things, not just with work but with philanthropy and everything else that you do. You're always making a huge impact. But with your latest project now Palmrele this is I mean, this's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: We really enjoy.
Speaker 1: The sunes, this music ears.
Speaker 3: Man, How what was that like? I mean, what's what was the filming experience like for you? Like TV it was a tax singe.
Speaker 4: I mean, a lot heavy hitters in this in this show with you, right, like you've done that many times.
Speaker 1: But you always have to bring your A game to the scene, obviously, because I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing actors. I mean, where do I start. I mean, let's start dropping names. You know, Carol Burnett, it's Laura Dern, It's the one and only Kristen Wigg. You know. It's like we can keep going because it's uh, it's it's it's like a dream team of like I said, wonderful actresses. And then the story is so wonderful and it's so brilliantly written. And Apple TV plus was they were so generous because it's I can you can see that, you can see the love.
Speaker 3: And for sure you can tell it's expensive expense on that shows.
Speaker 2: Can but I want to know about the process before Ricky was this? Uh? Was this an offer that you have to ca mystery? Read like, how did it go down for you to? Did you read the material and you call your people saying you know what I want in? How did that go?
Speaker 1: You know? So it all started in a in a in an after party in an Oscar night after party where I was just dancing and and the creator of the show, the One and Only Ape Sylvia, was there and he just he said he went to my agent who was with me, and he said, is what is he doing now? And my agent goes, He's ready, He's ready. He goes, let's talk. Let's talk. Two weeks later they sent me the script and uh, two weeks two weeks later, I was flying to LA to meet with the director, Tate Taylor, who was someone that you know, I love and he's been wonderful and and and and obviously you know the typical question, who's attached to it? You know? And and they just started dropping in. I'm like, I don't even need to read this, let's jump in. I meant get ready. Obviously, I I met with Tate and and you know, I read all my scenes and I'm like, I'm ready, let's read. I'm ready to audition. And he goes like, no, I know what you can bring to the table, don't worry, see you on set. That's great, and let's do it. So it was wonderful and but it's it's it was challenging. It was comedy. It was the first time, you know, I did comedy. I'm lucky to say that I was, you know, I was you know, someone like Carol Burnette was holding my hand in the process, and she taught me the wonders of of just forgetting forgetting the script. You know, just leave your script on your trailer and and let's walk and let's have fun and whatever whatever happens between cut, between action and cut is is. It's about having fun. So it's it was a very beautiful experience where I felt I felt free. You know. The other projects that I've done were about telling someone's story and not in this case. This was a novel of soap opera album. I'm sorry, and you could just add to it. And to have the writers, you know, behind the camera taking notes of what we were coming up with. Wow, we were giving and as you know, and so we helped develop the characters a little bit. So it was it was the most amazing experience.
Speaker 2: And so did you.
Speaker 4: So you did get to improvise quite a bit with a lot on the scenes. I want to say a lot, but they gave you freedom.
Speaker 1: For me, it was a lot, and and Kristin would say it wasn't that much, and I'm like, okay, perfect, you know, but but but but but I wasn't a slave to the script. It where you know, if you don't say the right words, we can get sued, which was another case that I worked with in the past with another production, and so so we were free. It was the freedom of the liberty that I felt in this project just to jump in and come up with things and and I improvise on stuff that later on were brought to different scenes because they were so effective and and it was it was very special.
Speaker 4: Now I imagine something like, I mean, you were nominated for an Emmy with Versace, right, So you're going from drama drama, huge rhyme, Murphy right, like, very specific style of storytelling into something like this. Was there a lot of freedom in comparison like I with comedy, I find that you often get a bit more freedom to dive into the character and how you want to build out the comedy with the dialogue. In a show like Versace or a series like Versace that was that far different, was ryan very particular on dialogue.
Speaker 1: We were not allowed to improvise at all because we were telling someone's story. Yeah, and whenever we said we chose another word, we would have the legal department show up and say, wow, you cannot do this. You have to go back to what is specifically on the script. And it's understandable because we were telling the story of the genre in this case and say it's a novel. We were a little bit more more, a little bit more now. We were great to to bring to bring our Jews to the to the picture. And uh, I mean there's magic in both. Obviously, you know, we're telling the responsibility of telling the story of someone as iconic as also it was wonderful, it was beautiful. But but but it's it's incredible the darkness that you deal with when you're when you're working with comedy. Right in order for it to be effective, there there has to be this darkness behind it, and and and I was dealing with secrets that everyone had secrets in this palm real situation, and and and we were able to to create our own secrets that later on hopefully will become something else. I I I was, I don't know. I'm still I'm still floating over this. I saw the last episode and I've been dealing with this script for two years, and I was still in shock of how how what happened? You know? And so there's been nothing but a wonderful experience. And I'm very lucky.
Speaker 2: And that's fantastic. Did they announce a second season, Ricky or not yet? You guys don't know. You're not supposed to say anything.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm like, come on, apple to you plus bring it on and come.
Speaker 2: On so you will be off for it because I know the last episode with something tragic happens to you. So you we don't know what's what's going to happen. If there's a second season, you're more than happy to come back.
Speaker 1: Course, I listen, I am. I love music and music will always be there and music, obviously, what music has has brought to my life is something that I will always be very thankful and grateful. And we cannot deny that part of that wonderful, that wonderful aspect of storytelling. The first time I was in front of the camera telling a story as an actor, I was fifteen years old. With Manul, we moved to Argentina and we did a TV series in Argentina. And at that moment when I heard action for the first time, and I started telling my story of this kid that was abandoned by his father and he had a single mother. In the darkness and the crying and the long it was something that hooked me to acting right. And then obviously music came into my life and did its thing, and I couldn't just push it away. It was magical what was happening. Once again, it's about storytelling. If it's through music that I write or music that I don't write, if it's about a script, it's about storytelling. I had the honor to be on Broadway. I've worked. I did Glee, and then I did the Assassination of Danni VERSACEI and then I went back to Broadway and then and now this this is something that I that I that I want to get ready for. I've been getting ready for many years, but with a lot of respect and passion. Whatever I do in this is because some ways, somehow people are feeling some kind of of of of It's because it's thought provoking and we're telling are are making people think some way somehow and maybe changing the way they think about life. And because of that, it's about storytelling. We go back to that aspect of the fluidity of entertaining.
Speaker 2: Right, have you ever thought about developing something for you, recky, Like is there a TV show or a movie or a limited series?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Have you ever thought about you know what? I love acting clearly very good at this. It's about storytelling. Do you think that you will develop something that you have more control?
Speaker 1: My agent is constantly telling, constantly telling me, bring the book.
Speaker 3: Bringing that that book.
Speaker 1: If you find that book, let's make it happen. And there are some really interesting things that I that I'm going through right now that I am that I would love to bring into life. You know, it takes five years. The first time I said, you know, I want to do Broadway. I want to go back to Broadway, and I want to do a Vita. It literally took five years from that thought until we started production. So I, you know, I just I turned fifty two years old, and I think I am in a very special place in my life where I can where I don't have to prove anything to everybody. I just feel very comfortable with my emotions where I'm at spiritually, physically, and and and I don't, I don't. I just have to. I just have to be grounded and vulnerable enough without fear in to to to talk about things that I am really concerned about through acting like I've done with music some way, somehow, And then also very lucky to say that people around me are inspiring me as well, and the team that I've encounter in this journey has been wonderful. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: This is something I've always wanted to know, and you're the perfect person to ask because an entertainer that has reached so many different mediums in entertainment, right, I know what the feelings like when you dive into a great character and that rush that you get when you finally connect to the character and you see it through, whether it's a series or a movie, whatever it is. Right, you've done Broadway as well, but you've also sold out massive arenas with people singing your music. What's the biggest adrenaline rush as an entertainer or that feeling that's just like you're out of body, you're out of body experience in a way, because to now it has to be it has to be that. But I mean, I want to hear from you what is because it's all different.
Speaker 1: They have.
Speaker 3: You know, you've done Broadways. You're still in front of a crowd, and the.
Speaker 1: Power, the power of the crowd doesn't comper to anything because you know you have twenty thousand people giving you energy right there, right that's at that moment when you say, everybody put your hands together and your music a huge arena to a song that you created, you know, I don't know years ago, and it is really beautiful. And Broadway you have that, and Broadway on Broadway, I haven't. I had a moment where you know you're working on actuals because I was. I was doing the miss and I was I was playing Marius right and and there's a moment where this character dies in my arms and it's very wonderful moment, very sad, very dramatic, and all of a sudden, from the last road, I hear someone say freaky.
Speaker 3: I love Yeah, Oh, my god, So you know it makes you break character or did you just stay? You stay?
Speaker 2: You were like I didn't hear I didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: She resurrected. I was like, yes, they right there.
Speaker 2: Do you know that I went through I saw you when you're did li miss? Oh that went to see you? I went to Broadway? Yes, I saw him do the miss. It was because I love Broadway and we love you. So I was like, oh my god, what an incredible Let me let me ask you something and this is just me here tripping, you know, like because you have you have accomplished so much. Do you take moments that you're in the bathroom, you're in the sauna, like you're by yourself, and let's say that it's a difficult time in your life. Do you think and did you say thank you? And those moments of greatness like you're in a stadium with twenty five thousand people adoring you. How does it make you feel reaky? You know, like, do you go to God, I've been so freaking blessed? Or does it feel lonely? Does it feel amazing knowing that you're it?
Speaker 1: All of the above. Russell I started when I was twelve years old. Like I said, I'm fifty two, and I've had moments of joy, and I've had moments of deep sadness and moments that are dark where I feel lonely even though I'm surrounded by you know, one hundred and fifteen people, people that travel with me when I'm on the road. We could be like one hundred and fifteen people, right, and that becomes your family. And sometimes you feel the adrenaline of, like I said, the crowd twenty thousand and thirty thousand people singing and dancing to your music, and then the silence of when you go back to your room, you gotta be careful because the crowd could be a bit painful. So I'm just a survival I am. I am so lucky. I don't know it's because if it's because of my spirituality or because it's it's been it's been really sad at times, you know. And and uh and but like I said, I I have people around me that they hold my hand, they at my back, and they said, let's let's keep doing this because you were born for this. For sure, this is it, this is your life. Why do you want to quit that? We can quit, We can quit for a minute and then you're gonna say, Okay, I want it again. In there, I said once I was in Australia and I said, it's either my mental health or the next three shows that I have. So I want to go back home because my mental health. I feel weird. I don't. I am not comfortable today. And I left. I counseled. Everybody was like, what are you doing, Rickist, It's three more shows, come on, we can do this. And I'm like, well, I want to be home. And I went home, and that's all I wanted. I want to be home. I wanted to be home with my dogs. I wanted to jump in the ocean. You know, you know, our little island has that thing in the ocean that it fixes everything. So all I wanted. This is like twenty something years ago. By the way, this is many many years ago, but this is the living la vida loca moment where I was high fiving God in so many ways. But at the same time, I didn't know who I was. I was I was being pressured to come out as a gay man when I was not ready, you know, I was, you know, but then I had the pressure of but you were a sex symbol. You got to shake those hips because they're dancing and they're screaming when you do it. And I'm like, okay, I can do this. I've been trained to do this since I was on an Ulu. You know. This is this is this is my entertaining mask that I wear. But I said, but I don't want wear masks. But wait, hold on a second. So I was lucky enough to say, Okay, I'm gonna stop. And I took my sabbatical and I just went to India and I went into ashrams and I meditated, and I became a Buddhist.
Speaker 2: And by yourself, you had a family with you, you have a you had some people with you along for the ride.
Speaker 3: That time.
Speaker 1: I went to India because I met this Puerto Rican monk in Thailand and really, wow, Puerto Rican Buddhist monk in Thailand. And I'm like, who are you? Yes, I'm Puerto Rican. And I'm like, oh yeah, and so what are you doing? Well? I was. I was a Puerto Rican. I was a monk, Buddhist monk up in the mountains of Thailand. And I'm like, oh, we need to talk brother. Okay, there going story short guys. I three weeks later we were hiking the Himalayas and then and then you know, I was, I was in touch with this other philosophy is that heeled me. I grew up as an boy in Puerto Rico. We went to the same cool rustling I would. You know, every Friday, we would go to Mass and I was to the priest and I was and it was beautiful. And I have that foundation, you know, of spiritual foundation who's very solid. But I needed more. I needed more because what I had was not enough, and I was it was scary. It was scary. So I went to India and I did my yoga deep yoga, and I and I went into heavy mantras and Buddhism and and now I keep searching. I keep searching. I'm always looking for more when it comes to spirituality. And at the end of the day, this is helping me today. I of I guess I've in my mind, I draw an ideal of what I want my life to be. And I just be healthy for my kids because I have four kids, three book one girl that are my inspiration. And I am healthy. I love what I do and what I do today is giving me the same emotions of what I was feeling when I was twelve, thirteen, fourteen years old, of what I'm feeling in the beginning of my career. And that's why I say that I feel like this is a new beginning. You know, it's like a when you close cycles to open new ones. It doesn't matter how old you are, you just got to go.
Speaker 2: What else do you think you have to accomplish? Is there one thing and it doesn't have to be within the entertainment business? Is there one thing that you're like, you know what, I have lived an incredible life. I have traveled the world. I've done it all. But I don't want to die until this happens.
Speaker 1: Oh well, let me talk a little bit about entertainment business. Say I need to do film. I've never been in front of the camera as an actor doing film.
Speaker 3: I want to think, is you have wait?
Speaker 1: No, only once in Mexico and it was so vague, so vague that it counts, But it doesn't. At this stage of my life. I need to tell a story in the big screen.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be your personal project. That's the buck you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: It really needs to happen.
Speaker 2: But wait, but I'm assuming you get a lot of offers, they call you to do a lot of film, but you're just not not don't You don't respond to the material, You're not available. It's not because of lack of opportunity.
Speaker 1: I've gotten I've gotten offers, and you're like, no, it just has to hit you a certain way. And uh and and I know it's coming, it's coming, It's it'll be there. I know on wood.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got no way, no way.
Speaker 1: It'll be amazing. And and I think that my dreams right now, mind you, I am. I am super thankful for everything that I've been through and and where I'm at right now. But also my dreams transfer to my kids. I have two teenage twin boys that are a fifteen year old now, and now I can you can see where they're at and what their passion is, and you kind of see more or less what their future is a little bit because of the decision that they are independently making at this point. One of them loves computers and he is coding and decoding and heat and it's just like he's a he's like genius, like brilliant, and you see it in his eyes and sometimes you go, okay, but you cannot spend so long in front of the computer. But he's just he's doing some really interesting things. And then this other guy's he's so passionate about film. Oh wow, super passionate. But he also is wonderful in sports. And now he's not in one, he's in two baseball teams. And he goes like, Dad, Yeah, all I want is do really good in sports so I can get a really good scholarship so I can go study film.
Speaker 2: So he's pretty clear.
Speaker 1: He's pretty pretty clear, and it's so cool to witness. So that's why I said that my desires kind of they morphed into the desires of my children. And I'm sure you can relate. It's one of those things that it's weird that you you still have a lot to do and you still want to do more. Obviously you want to do more, but it's it's in conjunction with the desires of your children.
Speaker 2: So what about the little girl and the little boy still too young to know what's happening there?
Speaker 1: The little girl is five, she's the only girl and this you know, two daddies, three brothers, and she knows it, and it's a wonderful thing.
Speaker 2: She's like half fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like m early girly girl is so beautiful. And then Wren, who's or he's I call him rn Zen because he's so chill. He has he has an older sister and he knows it. If you know, what I said is all right, whatever she said, it's okay, I'm good, I'm good. Sometimes he has to like, you know, stump his feet so he can be heard.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, you know parenthood rick As you know we have too. It's so it's such a wild ride.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We have this girl, soabell as you's twelve years old, and Sabbie is an athlete as well. You know, she plays tennis. She's an avid tennis player. And we thought, this is it. This is her career path, you know, and she's really good at it. And the whole thing. It's a scholarship, you know, hopefully she got a scholarship. Maybe she's Sometimes she's like, I want to go pro. It's a very difficult life. It's a lot of discipline. It's life changing for the entire family. The mid that when you have a professional athlete. But then yesterday and I was in part of this conversation. It was just I see them. Eric is in her bedroom and it's like forty five minutes and just here that they're talking, I'm going, what is going on? So I goes, what are you guys talking about? And Eric is I We're in the middle of a conversation here, So there's so basically I'm going, I just want to know what's happening. And I guess the girl said, you know, Dad, I love tennis and I want to continue playing tennis, but I want to do other things. I think I want to act and model, and we're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Jesus, look, yeah.
Speaker 4: The funny thing about that is that she used to completely be not annoyed, but like embarrassed by the fact that we were in entertainment or people would stop us and she'd be like, oh God, here we go.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 4: Now she's starting to appreciate it more and like be fascinated by the fact.
Speaker 3: But at the same time she thinks it's just so easy.
Speaker 4: And I tell her, I said, Sabella, if you think trying to accomplish tennis, even at your young age is hard, entertainment our world, there is zero guarantee. I come from a background of sports my whole life. If you work hard, you get better. You will most likely accomplish some part of your goal. Maybe you won't be a pro, but you might get a schollar. If you work that hard, good thing will come. I say it all the time. In entertainment, you could be the best actor in the world and never get hired in a in a movie, a TV show. You just be doing you know, student films or whatever. You could be a phenomenal actor, and you could be an average actor and be a movie star. It's like there's no you know, correlation to hard work and success in our business, especially as this a business.
Speaker 3: As this business has.
Speaker 4: Evolved, it's changed so much and it's becoming more challenging. So I said, well, if you want to do this, we'll support you. But like it's not We're not not going to help you be in something. You're gonna go take actor classes.
Speaker 2: That is not a TV show. I'll do that. I'll do the show. And doesn't work like that. You know what I mean is that you're gonna have to audition. Daddy can say this is my daughter, and that's gonna be the extent of it. You know what I mean, It's on you and I don't think she comprehend. She doesn't comprehend that right now. She said, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: My acting coach told me because I told him, listen, I have this guy who's who's in love with with he loves film. He wants no no, because this is before he said he wants to be an act My kid. He said, oh, Dad, I think I want to act.
Speaker 3: Do you want to act?
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, that I think so. And okay, So I talked to my acting coach and I'm like, listen, my son wants to act. What do you think. He goes like, oh, he's he's a kid. Don't don't don't break because you know he's he's It was it's business for my acting coach where he goes like, no, don't bring him to me. Get him a camera. Get him a camera, because the moment he starts filming, even if it's a flower, and he can start doing his own little movies, he'll get a better understanding of cinema. Acting will come on its own. Don't bring them to me. And that's what I told And now my son is obsessed with cinema and and eventually acting will come. If maybe that's what he wants because advice, he goes that, I understand what you're acting, coach said, And yes, I love the idea of doing cinema. And now you sit with my son to watch the Oscars, and it's amazing to see him say, go, I know that director he did this, and that his first oscar was in nineteen something, blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And he loves it. He loves it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god. I'm like, okay, dude, do you know this? Yeah, you know, it's it's beautiful to see. So it's one of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you support it. If that's what he wants to do, let's go all out.
Speaker 1: I'm here because my father supported me. My father is a psychologist, my mom is an accountant like she. They had nothing to do with the business, you know, and and but they saw my passion. They saw that I really wanted to be a minudo because for my generation, that was the way out right. So I would I would say, Dad, they're auditioning in three weeks, let's go. And my dad would be like, okay, you know, not the father that pushes you to be I was being he was being pulled by me, like, come take me there tomorrow before is the audition, So I will definitely support them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fantastic. Oh my goodness. We're gonna let you go, but I have one last question for you, Ricky, what has been the craziest or funniest fun interaction that you can remember that was just like completely off the charts.
Speaker 3: He's like which one? He's like, I can't give you one.
Speaker 2: Like I was in Japan and this kid, like, what was it?
Speaker 1: I have a few, but this one was really funny. I don't know if it translated very well, but I was, you know, driving from the airport to the hotel, and there were fans following me with their cars or in taxis, and there was this one girl that said, Ricky, let me.
Speaker 3: Pull your hair so you can whip me with it. Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 1: This is to let me pull your hair so you can't whip me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And that's one of many stories are probably infinite crazy, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's funny, funny girls, You know.
Speaker 2: Always, we love you so much and we appreciate your time, and you know how much you mean to me and to Puerto Rico. Onto every girl with a dream, you know, and every boy with a dream. You're like the North, You're like you know who to follow. So we we thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Thank you so much for inviting me to talk to your audience. And once again, all the luck and everything you do well, luck is relative, right, all the success for everything and anything you do, and and once again, thank you. And I think we need to together and have dinner or something.
Speaker 2: So we always say that we don't make it happen.
Speaker 3: Let's do it while you're here, while you're renovating.
Speaker 2: Your trapped here with the six children.
Speaker 1: It's bringing together for sure.
Speaker 3: We just do it all night in the US. I think we'll have a lot of fun. Let's plan something for sure.
Speaker 1: Honest.
Speaker 3: So great.
Speaker 2: How incredible is Ricky?
Speaker 3: He's amazing. I mean, I know he's been somebody so special to your whole life. Since we first met.
Speaker 4: You've always talked about Ricky Martin, Ricky Martin, and I was fortunate enough to be able to meet him through you. And he's such a class act, just such a great.
Speaker 2: Human, exactly right, class acts.
Speaker 4: And just incredibly successful and one of those people that you go you know, what you deserve, every ounce of it. You work incredibly hard, You're so grateful for everything to accomplished. Amazing family man, I mean not. We couldn't say enough positive things about him. He's just he's incredible, so.
Speaker 2: So his whole team. Listen, his brother, his parents, he's he's core. You know, his family. Joselo which has been his started as his choreographer in Menudo, then became his right hand and now it is like his second dad. You know this, This is the thing about Ricky, Ricky has it's been consistency and when it comes to his circle, you know, it's like once you work for Ricky or you're with Ricky, you're with him for life. Yep, you know you a lot of artists is like a revolving door totally. You know, he's very loyal to his to his people and that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 4: Well, everyone, if you haven't seen it yet, check out Palm Royale, Apple TV. It's streaming now and again, Ricky, thank you so much until next time.
Speaker 3: Love you, thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 2: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check us out at he said, ajav Orson is an email Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com. He said. Ajabo is part of iHeartRadio's Mike Wulduda podcast network.
Speaker 3: See you next time, ye