Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 2: Second, some of the stocks on the hoof today, we can do that with merchant Kenny Javich, Tell me what are you looking at it?
Speaker 3: Let's start with Li Lily shares are actually flat right now, Stuck is down by zero point three percent. The ticket is l l Y. But there's a big announcement, as you mentioned, the company agreed to buy three vaccine developers for as much as three point eight billion dollars. Ali Lilly wants to expand beyond the weight loss drug segment. The companies are Kurevo, Lima Tech, Biologics, and Vaccine Company. Now, it is interesting that many analysts pointed out that the company has so much cash right now is demand for weight loss drugs keeps growing that this is a very logical step. And also when we look at the earnings report last time when they reported results also boosted profit, adjusted profit and revenue forecast for the full year, so.
Speaker 2: They made it sucks in many ways, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, But still I'm really you know, surprised that the stock is also flat on a year today basis, no movement.
Speaker 2: Hasn't done much in the past year, even though it's got those blockbuster you know, obesity drug drugs. Let's move on to the next one. I saw that chip stocks were doing well, right, no surprise there. But Micron Technology, I said, there's gonna be news specific to this stock because it's leading the S and P five hundred higher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So shares are up by almost fourteen percent. The tickers MU. So we saw upgrade from UBS analysts. So they raised the target to a street high of one thousand, six hundred and twenty five dollars versus previous target of five hundred thirty five. So it's a pretty big step. So that target implies almost double digit double of its growth of on the pre market LEFL and then the market cup of about one point eight trillion dollars, So analysts are optimistic. The company also said during the last earning season that they expect to spend more, of course on developing, because there is more demand and supply.
Speaker 2: All right, very good space tocks, space tacks.
Speaker 3: We're going to be talking about space tax lot. I have a feeling one of them is a Red Wire. It's a space infrastructure company. It's one of the biggest gainers in space tacks today. The shares are up by almost twenty eight percent. The ticket for that one is RDW, So of course all of that is driven by SpaceX IPO filing, and then they launched this the biggest starting right the rocket ship. And also, of course many companies are now keeping an eye on these big initiatives like putting data centers into space, which could lift the space.
Speaker 1: The stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.