Speaker 1: Hey there, folks. In this episode, you probably know which of the five love languages is your language. You probably also know what your attachment style is, and there's a good chance you've used the results of those to determine what type of person you want to be in a relationship, and it might guide you in your current relationship. But get this, those aren't the test you should be using. There's another one out there, the sixteen Personalities test. And do you know if you're a debater, a commander, a mediator, a virtuoso, or one of the other personalities You need to because your relationship might be suffering if you don't hang with that. Welcome to this episode of Amy and TJ Robes. You are into these things in a major way. I don't get them necessarily.
Speaker 2: I love all of these tests because not only does it help you understand yourself, but it also helps you understand your partner, maybe even people you work with or friends, and you can understand it they're coming at problems, conflicts, or even fun from a different place.
Speaker 1: So it makes you handle that person better. It makes you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you understand them, I think you can relate to them and you maybe don't take things so personally. I think that's one of the problems people get into when they get into disagreements or any kind of conflict, is that you take things personally, but if you actually are understanding it actually is about them and it has nothing to do with you, it helps you process everything.
Speaker 1: Can I ask this though, are some of these, like the love languages attachment style, do they tell you when you do these things that you're more compatible with this love language?
Speaker 2: They do?
Speaker 1: Really, I don't.
Speaker 2: The love language is just about understanding what your partner needs and wants to feel loved, So that's a little bit different, but definitely like you can look and see who you are more compatible with based on some of these different tests. And the personality test is actually from I think people might and have heard of the Briggs Meyers personality test. It's based on that. I remember I had to take the test twenty some years ago when I was interviewing for a news station in Hartford, Connecticut, and I thought it was so strange that they had me take a personality test, but they really wanted to see who they were bringing into the newsroom and if that personality would fit with the others.
Speaker 1: See, is there not a danger in that, right, you're missing out on something if you stick to if someone is dating right now, even my attachment style is this, and their attachment style is that, and this is telling me I'm not as compatible with this type of attachment style. Wouldn't that guide you in some arbitrary way and maybe just be a little too much of a caution to be taken. I feel like it just helped.
Speaker 2: If you can look at it as that, it helps you understand I think that might be better. And you know, shouldn't be advice to do that too, But.
Speaker 1: Should it be advised? I looked used to look at horscopes every single morning time, but it didn't guide my day.
Speaker 2: We just had fun with it. We would send each other each other's horsecopes because, by the way, because our signs are compatible, so it made sense Aquarius and Leos.
Speaker 3: Yes, So that's why I actually was cool.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to be looking at my horoscope if it said we weren't compatible, then I would be like, that's that's nonsense.
Speaker 1: Do you remember your love language?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My love language absolutely, yes, Well I have usually of two physical touch and quality time.
Speaker 1: You've told me several times and it made sense every time which.
Speaker 2: One was I Yours is quality time, and that's what it means.
Speaker 3: You also like gifts?
Speaker 1: But yes, okay, so I.
Speaker 2: Like all of the all of them too. But if you just ranked them, what would be your top? My top would be physical touch.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this the sixteen personalities tests, and again there are again I listed some of them off the top. A campaigner, I don't exactly know what that is, but they list them, the command or mediator of virtuoso, all these things. But it's supposed to tell you about yourself. It's supposed to help you. And this thing, from what I can tell, has been not just thrown together some random survey online. This has been done and based on research and theories and history of psychology.
Speaker 2: It's science based, no question about it. So this is exciting. I have no idea what I'm going to be.
Speaker 3: Do you know what it might be?
Speaker 1: Clue? But I think a big part of the Zany was telling us our producer here that a lot of it is going to talk about you being an introvert or an extrovert, which is a very big part, a very big key. I think the very foundations of psychology and this type of work used to first put people in just you have to start with those two categories. You're either this or either you know what you are? Oh, I'm an introvert one hundred percent. Oh absolutely, you know that I do.
Speaker 2: It's I don't think people would think that when they see you on television or even hear you in the podcast. But you, I know you are in social settings one hundred percent an introvert on the street.
Speaker 1: Walking down the street. You I look like I might be the life of the party. Nope, I want everybody to get away from me and leaving afe. I want to go home as a game.
Speaker 3: Everybody but me.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. But you're an extrovert. No, no, you're an extra you want that's We are very different in that way, and there have been time you look over across the room. I'm sitting there and happy. Nobody needs to come check on me. I'm fine that we are so different in that way. Yes, but there is something I learned. You can be something in the middle. I didn't an ambrovert. Whoa yes?
Speaker 3: And what an amber alert is?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Don't dude, Okay, mister Walsh's apologies, and they call it amber version, right, there's introversion extraversion, and there's amber version, which falls in the middle. People can have them both. I am curious if the test will tell me I falled into that category. But there's nothing introvert about you. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think so either.
Speaker 1: I don't think. But yes, we were excited about the test so well. To be honest, the one in the room who's the most excited about it was our super producer Andy. He's really got into this. It tells you online that it can only it will only take you ten minutes to take the test. He said, what the hell? It took me half an hour because he took it seriously and he is fascinated by these things. So he got us on board. It's gonna give us the test. Now we're gonna get We give him our answers. He is going to do the calculations and then we will find out altogether what our personality is.
Speaker 2: Yes, Diamond's going to do Diamond our producers also in the studio. Diamond is going to take mine down. Andy's going to take yours down, and then they're going to say what we are and anyone listening follow along and feel free to take the test. While we're taking the test, it might be fun to do it that way.
Speaker 3: Just a suggestion, And are.
Speaker 1: You fire away?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: How many questions?
Speaker 5: By the way, I could not tell you like I said, It took me thirty minutes. But I am an ian FJ. So that's my personality.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: What's the I'm a.
Speaker 5: Protagonist, so I'm extroverted, uh, intuitive feeling and judging. I don't remember what the JA was, but the judging doesn't sound like me. Need to recheck that.
Speaker 1: And the point that there's some of this we're going to have to explain ourselves. But it does. It has a very detailed breakdown you. It'll tell you you're a well some anything, an architect, but then it goes into very specific details.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Oh my goods. All right, so let's go in.
Speaker 5: All right. You regularly make new friends agree, somewhat agree, semi agree, or neutral.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that all works with the disagree to so strongly agree for.
Speaker 1: Me, strongly disagree, all right?
Speaker 5: Question two, Complex and novel ideas excite you more than simple and straightforward ones.
Speaker 1: Strongly disagree Excite me more, Excite me more, Excite me more, I am I somewhat agree on.
Speaker 5: That perfect next question. Usually feel more persuaded by what resonates emotionally with you than by factual arguments.
Speaker 1: Strongly disagree, strong is there a super strong I strongly disagree.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go with semi agree.
Speaker 1: Semi stop. Your facts backs.
Speaker 2: Are still important, semi agree. Are you going to take You're gonna get judge on yours?
Speaker 1: What are you going to take?
Speaker 3: I am doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't seem to be taking this seriously.
Speaker 5: This next one. I feel like I could already put strongly agree for TJ. But their living and working spaces are clean and organized. Strongly agree, strongly agree, all right. You usually stay calm even under a lot of pressure.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree, somewhat agree. I have my moments. Man, you're not You're not taking this test.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I am under pressure all the time for my job.
Speaker 1: I stayed cool, stay cool. Oh your job, Yes, does on the job.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 1: Most of your life is not spent on the job.
Speaker 3: You're gonna let me take my test.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you take your test.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry you find the idea of networking or promoting yourself to strangers very daunting strongly.
Speaker 3: Agree, somewhat disagree.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: You prioritize and plan tasks effectively, often completing them well before the deadline.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree, strongly agree.
Speaker 5: People's stories and emotions speak louder to you than numbers or data.
Speaker 1: Strongly or strongly agree.
Speaker 5: You like to use organizing tools like schedules and lists.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree, absolutely strongly agree.
Speaker 5: Even a small mistake can cause you to doubt your overall abilities and knowledge.
Speaker 1: Hmmmmm, say that one More's on? Say that one on.
Speaker 5: Even a small mistake can cause you to doubt your overall abilities and knowledge.
Speaker 1: Semi agree, strongly disagree. Would have been a different answer five years ago. Strongly disagree with that one.
Speaker 5: Thow you feel comfortable just walking up to someone you find interesting and striking up a conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell no, that's stronglyay. Sorry, no, I can do it, but I don't end up getting that curious about somebody across the room that I need to go meet that person. I can mingle say the question.
Speaker 5: You feel comfortable just walking up to someone you find interesting and striking up a conversation?
Speaker 1: Okay, comfortable doing it? I don't have a desire doing it. So what is my answer?
Speaker 2: So you should say somewhat agree, somewhat agree with that, or I would say strongly agree.
Speaker 5: You are not too interested in discussions about various interpretations of creative works.
Speaker 3: I would say somewhat agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love to go to the museum and look at abstract art.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's your answer?
Speaker 1: I can't remember the question.
Speaker 5: You are not too interested in discussions about various interpretations of creative works.
Speaker 1: That's that's a pretty, that's a pretty. Somewhat agree, yeah, I agree?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you prioritize facts over people's feelings when determining a course of action.
Speaker 1: You're gonna let me take my test. You're gonna let me take my test.
Speaker 3: I just made a hand gesture, that's all.
Speaker 1: You want to tell them what the gesture was, because their minds are.
Speaker 3: For you to say strongly or three.
Speaker 1: I do strongly agree.
Speaker 3: But will you say it again, because I think I'm very different.
Speaker 5: You prioritize facts over people's feelings when determining a course of action.
Speaker 3: I would say strongly disagree.
Speaker 1: I strongly agree. Wait a minute, I should say somewhat because I don't just dismiss how somebody else might feel about something.
Speaker 3: So you're changing your answer to somewhat agree.
Speaker 1: I have to some way agree, But you said disagree. Wow, because I value people's emotions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I see somebody, like even if I know I should probably tell them something, if I feel that they're upset or something, I will not do it. Like, Yeah, I'm a people pleaser. I told you you don't believe me, but I am.
Speaker 1: I got some stories. I somewhat agree with that. Then, right, yes, okay, there it is.
Speaker 5: You often allow the day to unfold without any schedule at all.
Speaker 1: Strongly disagree, ooh, let it unfold without any schedule at all.
Speaker 3: I rarely do that.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I wake up and make lists every morning about what I'm gonna do to do lists every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we then strongly both strongly disagree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you rarely worry about whether you make a good impression on people you meet.
Speaker 3: Wrong agree, I say, somewhat disagree.
Speaker 5: You enjoy participating in team based activities.
Speaker 1: Team based I mean are we playing basketball or doing a project together in a boardroom?
Speaker 3: Both?
Speaker 1: Either I can play ball. Then I should be neutral on.
Speaker 3: This, Okay, I say, semi agree.
Speaker 1: I should be neutral.
Speaker 5: Yes, neutral, You enjoy experimenting with new and untested approaches.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna go with neutral on that for me, because it depends I could go either way.
Speaker 1: Let me neutral, give me neutral.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you prioritize being sensitive over being completely honest.
Speaker 1: Prioritize being sensitive. It's more important to be sensitive than completely.
Speaker 3: I would say, somewhat agree, more.
Speaker 1: Important to be sensitive than completely honest, more important to be somewhat disagree on this side.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's true. You actively seek out new experiences and knowledge areas to explore.
Speaker 1: Somewhat agree neutral.
Speaker 5: You are prone to worrying that things will take a turn for the worst.
Speaker 1: We don't have time to think they might. We're usually in the middle of things just turning one more time. You are prone to worrying that things will take a turn for the worse. Prone to.
Speaker 2: Two years ago, I would have said strongly disagree, But now, after the experience I've had, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 3: Somewhat disagree.
Speaker 1: I semi agree, semi agree.
Speaker 3: I think that's true.
Speaker 5: You enjoy solitary hobbies or activities more than group ones.
Speaker 3: Somewhat disagree, no, sorry, strongly disagree.
Speaker 1: What was the activity having a drink? Yeah, running, I would have it. I would rather run by myself than run with a group. I'd rather have a drink at the bar by myself than eat with seven people, right, so which I'm different than you? So yeah, you would rather have the seven.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't like being I don't like doing activities by myself. The only thing I like to do by myself maybe is read a book, because that's you have to do it by yourself. But even then, like sometimes I like to run while listening to a book that my friend's listening to too, and then we can talk about it. So even then, I found a way to read a book with somebody.
Speaker 1: Geez, you know, what's your attachment style?
Speaker 3: I like to share. No, I like to share experiences. It's more fun that way.
Speaker 1: Were experiences okay? Sing me?
Speaker 5: The question was you enjoy solitary hobbies or activities more than group once.
Speaker 1: Man, that is a that is a semi agree. That's a semi agree for me.
Speaker 5: You cannot imagine yourself writing fictional stories for a living.
Speaker 3: Somewhat disagree.
Speaker 1: I somewhat disagree.
Speaker 5: You favor efficiency and decisions, even if it means disregarding some emotional aspects.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, wait, I'm sorry that was yours?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: I somewhat agree? I don't want to go too strong.
Speaker 3: Say it again one more time.
Speaker 5: You favor efficiency and decisions, even if it means disregarding some emotional aspects.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, I say, somewhat disagree.
Speaker 1: Some would agree, some would agree.
Speaker 5: You prefer to do your chores before allowing yourself to relax. Strongly agree, somewhat agree.
Speaker 1: You know I will throw some clothes.
Speaker 2: Take a file close to fold and throw them on the floor. I could never do that.
Speaker 1: Sleep is important to me times sometimes.
Speaker 2: When I'm laid haha, it's because I have to clean the house before I leave, because I hate coming home to a messy house, And I might be a couple of minutes late because I know that that's important to me.
Speaker 5: In disagreements, you prioritize proving your point over preserving the feelings of others.
Speaker 1: Preserving the feeling. No, prioritize I don't need to prove a point. No, no, no, preserving the feelings no. I semi disagree with that.
Speaker 3: I somewhat disagree.
Speaker 5: You usually wait for others to introduce themselves at first, at social gatherings.
Speaker 3: That's because I can't remember their names.
Speaker 2: But just out of practice, No, strongly disagree, I'll introduce myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never wait for somebody to introduce themselves. I have to go neutral on that. I mean, I don't run around and say hey there, I'm TJ. I don't do that. But no, I never have an expectation that someone should be well, no, I'm not gonna introduce me somebody. What are you neutral in that? Yeah? Neutral?
Speaker 5: Your mood can change very quickly.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree.
Speaker 2: Off you said that, I was gonna interject. Wait, say it again more time.
Speaker 5: Your mood can change very quickly.
Speaker 3: Somewhat disagree.
Speaker 5: You were not easily swayed by emotional arguments.
Speaker 1: Again, there's nothing stronger than strongly agree.
Speaker 3: I would say somewhat disagree.
Speaker 1: Say that question again.
Speaker 5: You are not easily swayed by emotional arguments.
Speaker 1: By emotional arguments, I am swayed by by emotional arguments. That's not has no basis in logic or fact in fact, it's well.
Speaker 3: It's the fact is how they're feeling. So I am swayed by it.
Speaker 1: Man, Wow, yeah, right.
Speaker 5: The next one. You often end up doing things at the last possible moment.
Speaker 1: No, strongly it, no, somewhat disagree.
Speaker 3: Somewhat disagree.
Speaker 1: Usually just schedule. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: I used to be a procrastinator, like when I was a kid, but not anymore.
Speaker 5: You enjoy debating ethical dilemmas.
Speaker 2: Strongly disagree, and ma'am, when people want to I just I get a headache.
Speaker 1: We just all have a good time.
Speaker 3: Right, please?
Speaker 2: Did someone have to bring up gun safety or gun control?
Speaker 5: We are at the halfway point, right. You usually prefer to be around others rather than on your own.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree, Somewhat disagree.
Speaker 5: You become bored or lose interest when the discussion gets highly theoretical.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree.
Speaker 5: When fact and feelings conflict, you usually find yourself following your heart.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree, strongly disagree.
Speaker 5: You find a challenging to maintain a consistent work or study schedule. Strongly You rarely second guess the choices that you have made.
Speaker 2: Semi disagree, I agree.
Speaker 5: Your friends would describe you as lively and outgoing.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree, strongly agree.
Speaker 5: You are drawn to various forms of creative expressions, such as writing.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree, strongly agree.
Speaker 5: Usually base your choices on objective facts rather than emotional impressions.
Speaker 6: Hell yes, strongly strongly agree, somewhat disagree. You like to have a to do list for each day.
Speaker 4: Strongly agree you rarely feel insecure. Somewhat agree you avoid making phone calls.
Speaker 5: Strongly agree you enjoy exploring unfamiliar ideas and viewpoints. Somewhat agree you can easily connect with people you have just met.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree.
Speaker 3: Strongly agree.
Speaker 5: If your plans are interrupted, your top priority is to get back on track as soon as possible.
Speaker 6: Strongly agree, Somewhat agree you are still bothered by mistakes that you may have made a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Strongly degree.
Speaker 5: You are not too interested in discussing theories on what the world could look like in the future. Strongly agree your emotions control you more than you control them.
Speaker 2: Strongly disagree, somewhat agree.
Speaker 5: When making decisions, you focus more on how the affected people might feel than on what is most logical or efficient.
Speaker 3: Somewhat agree.
Speaker 1: Neutral your personal.
Speaker 5: Work style is closer to spontaneous bursts of energy than organized and consistent efforts.
Speaker 1: Neutral and neutral because I can go both ways.
Speaker 5: When someone thinks highly of you, you wonder how long it will take them to feel disappointed in you.
Speaker 3: Strongly disagree on.
Speaker 1: Thinking about the opposite of that. I think people meet me and I'm like waiting, can't wait till they get to know me.
Speaker 3: They're gonna light me a lot more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they just give me some time not go with what they read, we're going to Okay. Yeah, what would your strongly disagree? That's my y.
Speaker 5: You would love a job that requires you to work alone most of the time. Oh, strongly disagree, only disagree. You believe that pondering abstract philosophical questions is a waste of time.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree.
Speaker 3: It drives me nuts.
Speaker 2: That's probably one of the reasons why we really get along because we never do that, and when other people start it, and people who I love and know, I really.
Speaker 3: Just start to like zone out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go watch Halloween twenty Why y'all stay in.
Speaker 3: Theating whether or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you feel more drawn to busy, bustling atmospheres than to quiet, intimate places.
Speaker 1: Neutral.
Speaker 5: If a decision feels right to you, you often have to act on it without needing further proof.
Speaker 1: Oh, say the first I agree.
Speaker 5: If a decision feels right for you, you act on it without needing further proof.
Speaker 1: Somewhat disagree.
Speaker 5: You often feel overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: Strongly agree, I would I'm debating between strongly disagree and.
Speaker 3: Somewhat disagree this question. Somewhat disagree, ha ha.
Speaker 5: You complete things methodically without skipping over any steps.
Speaker 1: Strongly agree, somewhat agree.
Speaker 5: You prefer tasks that require you to come up with creative solutions rather than follow concrete steps.
Speaker 1: Somewhat agree, somewhat disagree.
Speaker 5: You are more likely to rely on emotional intuition than logical reasoning when making a choice.
Speaker 3: Disagree with that, I would say, semi agree.
Speaker 5: You struggle with deadlines.
Speaker 3: Strongly disagree. We were in the wrong business of that was a problem.
Speaker 5: You feel confident that things will work out for you.
Speaker 1: Somewhat agree, somewhat agree.
Speaker 5: All right, was it and we will get you guys the results.
Speaker 3: After the break.
Speaker 2: Feel I feel like I answered it to the very best of my bill, But honestly, I do think I answered it honestly.
Speaker 3: Apparently that is not a shared opinion.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have our super producers, Diamond and Andy, put the test together, get our results. We're gonna share them with you. We're gonna learn them together. When we come back.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back everyone. We have drum roll please. That was not a very good drum role. But we have the results of the test that we just took.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if we appreciate they were putting this together while we were taking the break and looking at the results. They're over there getting giddy and laughing like school children in the back of the class.
Speaker 2: And before that, I'm not even kidding, Andy's jaw dropped like he actually dropped his john and said, this is juicy. So we have no idea what wow, this test or quiz says about each of our personalities, but we're about to find out.
Speaker 1: So Andy Wadding, tell us all about TJ.
Speaker 5: All right, we're doing it. Okay, TJ. You are personality type I S t J.
Speaker 6: That's hilarious, right is TJ DJ?
Speaker 3: That's so funny?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: You are a logistetician, A logist statician.
Speaker 3: He's logic based for sure.
Speaker 5: Yes, you are the backbone of society, embodying reliability, practicality, and unwavering dedication. Your meticulous nature and strong sense of duty makes you an indispensable force in both personal and professional spheres. You approach life with a clear set of principles, valuing tradition, structure, and well defined expectation.
Speaker 3: So true expectations are everything can get?
Speaker 1: Can we sorry?
Speaker 5: Your strengths lie on your ability to create order from chaos, methodically organizing information and resources to achieve tangible results. You excel at maintaining systems and following through on commit mints, often becoming the person others turned to when they need something done right. However, your preference for established method.
Speaker 1: There though I didn't like the ter, I didn't like the term.
Speaker 5: Your preference for established methods can sometimes make you resistant to change, even when adaptation may be beneficial. You are fifty one percent introverted. You are sixty two percent observant. You are seventy six percent thinking, which means you focus on objectivity and rationality, putting effectiveness above social harmony. You are ninety three percent judging, which means you're likely organized, decisive, and thorough, valuing structure and planning over spontaneity. And you are seventy two percent assertive.
Speaker 1: Can you go back? You said it was a fifty one percent and then fifty two What were those things you listed again?
Speaker 5: Fifty one percent introverted sixty two percent observant observant.
Speaker 2: See, I've figured I thought you'd be one hundred percent observant. I've never met anyone more observant than you.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me what does that even mean? Fifty two fifty numbers where they were fifty two? What are they referring to?
Speaker 5: So it's just on like a slider of like, you're more introverted than you are extrovert. You're fifty one percent introverted versus the other.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, is that surprising to you at all?
Speaker 5: But you're more observant than you are intuitive?
Speaker 7: Oh absolutely, yeah, intuitive, yep, Well you have a lot of Yeah, you're as well, but you just have more You rely more on what you see than what you feel.
Speaker 5: And you have more thinking than you do feeling. Yeah, yoube not more judging verse prospecting, and you're more assertive than you are turbulent.
Speaker 1: Wait was the ninety three percent again? Nine three percent.
Speaker 5: Judge versus what versus prospecting? So you're very likely to just say this is the plan, stick with it, don't like go away from that.
Speaker 1: And then the seventy two percent was we again.
Speaker 5: Assertiveness versus turbulent You're just self assured, even tempered, and resistant to stress, refusing to worry too much that the truth all.
Speaker 1: Right, can you. We'll get back to this in the second, but you will have robots now.
Speaker 5: Yes, Amy, you are EESFJ. You are a console. You are the warm heart and steady hand that keeps your social circles, workplace, and family running smoothly. Your genuine care for others, coupled with your practical nature, makes you a pillar of support in any community. You have an uncanny ability to sense others' needs and a strong drive to meet them, often putting the welfare of those around you above your own. Your world is built on a foundation of tradition, duty, and social responsibility. You thrive in structured environments where roles and expectations are clear, and you take great pride in fulfilling your obligations. Your organizational skills are top notch, allowing you to juggle multiple responsibilities with a parent ease, whether it's planning a family gathering or coordinating a work project. You are eighty three percent extroverted. You are sixty seve six percent observant. You are eighty three percent feeling, which means you likely value emotional expression and sensitivity, prioritizing empathy, social harmony, and cooperation.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 5: You are ninety two percent judging and you are fifty eight percent assertive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that's all on point your weaknesses.
Speaker 5: Maybe that you are sensitive to criticism yep, seeking approval yep, avoiding conflict yep, and resisting change.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting. I wouldn't think I would be resisting change, but the other three for sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, check, check and check. Wait.
Speaker 2: But do they give you a name like you know, you said you could be an architect or.
Speaker 5: You're the console.
Speaker 6: I'm the console coo nsul Okay.
Speaker 3: What was TJ?
Speaker 1: I'm a logistician logisticition.
Speaker 3: That's a tough one to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, console, that's a come to me if you need some advice that's getting Did you think that that describes me in addition to my someone growing over when I'm trying to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of it, I think, maybe most of it. I didn't understand the breakdowns of the fifty one if it's two or what they were trying to say there. I guess that I don't know, but yeah, it's interesting. I was more listening, I guess it's the nature of all of us, right we can. I was listening to yours and like a nailed or nailed it, nailed it, nailed it, nailed it, nailed it, nailed it. Yep, where I'm looking at my own?
Speaker 2: Oh see, I think yours was spot on, like absolutely, because you know, it's one of those things where we aren't fully self aware, and no one is. You try to be, but it is funny if your partner's telling you, yep, that would that is you one hundred percent, then I think that's a good confirmation.
Speaker 1: Now what are we supposed to do with this? Right? What do you do with this information? What is anybody supposed to do with it?
Speaker 2: Do we have a celebrity that do they say who we're like? That would be interesting just to kind of have a gauge as to what you think of a person and then say, oh, okay, I guess I'm a little bit like that person or not so.
Speaker 5: Logisticians you may know include Sting, Denzel Washington and Natalie Portman and Anthony Hopkins, George Washington, Condoaleza Rice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny, like I can.
Speaker 2: I don't know any of those people personally, but it does seem like that would be Goodding.
Speaker 1: This is funny. I have told this story before about these guys, Denzel and Sting have been around, spend some time with both of them, and these are maybe two of the biggest stars on the planet and certain two of the biggest stars I've ever met. And when I met them, they had one or two people with them. They weren't walking around with this huge entourage, and in talking to them and having cover, they were absolutely my kind of people. They were absolutely that kind of Yes, I'm here because I gotta be and I like being a singer, but the celebrity part is something I can kind of do without the introvert extrovert thing. Dell's with the first two names you said, Oh so.
Speaker 2: Ding, Ding, that's funny, And yeah, I have spent a little bit of time with Denzel interviewing him, and y'all.
Speaker 1: Have a very similar vibe.
Speaker 2: And I think I've told you that he was one of my first crushes ever, like oh one hundred percent, So that's so interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, he is still a current crush of mine, So there you go.
Speaker 5: Do you want to know what celebrities you have?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Taylor Swift, Jennifer Garner, Bill Clinton, Steve Harvey, Danny Glover, Jennifer Lopez, Sally Field, and Tyra Banks.
Speaker 3: You know what, I yes, I could see that. What do you think about those?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm trying to go through these, folks. I've imagined j.
Speaker 3: Loo and I met her several times. I love her sister Linda.
Speaker 1: Sure if i'll put you all together. Steve, oh my god, Steve Harvey. Steve Harvey.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's funnier than me.
Speaker 1: Maybe Clinton is. Yes, I could maybe see Jennifer Garner. I have never met her, so I don't know about that one.
Speaker 3: And Taylor Swift that's so funny, nice, but I could see it. I can totally see that.
Speaker 1: But we should if folks, if you're interested in taking this test, it's at it really is sixteen Personalities dot Com right, it's one six Personalities dot Com. And it doesn't it doesn't take that long. It's fun, it's interesting take it with somebody and see how you will match it.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: And not only does it not take that long, it's free. I think that's a really cool part of it. You don't have to pay, you don't have to put in any sort of information to get a subscription to this, that or the other. It's just a free test to learn a little bit more about yourself and maybe about your partner or the friends around you.
Speaker 1: We should probably say they do not sponsor this podcast. We are given them such an endorsement right now for absolutely free, So don't think that's that kind of good thing. But our our producer brought it to our attention. We thought it was cool, and this is cool.
Speaker 2: It's very fun. So thank you Andy for bringing that to us. And now hopefully we can take this information and apply it to our relationship.
Speaker 1: Yes, console and a logistision heading home on the R train. All right, folks, always appreciate you listening.
Speaker 3: Maybe we have a great day everyone, mm hm