Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome in to leading off right here and finishing growth crow to you by Prize Picks. I am the Welsh, that is the worm, and we are here and says the worm down there. I didn't even notice that on the overthlay Ryan Wormley a awesome, fantastic weekend of baseball. But you had a big move. How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 2: I did have a big move.
Speaker 3: Anybody who's seed me on shows before can probably tell from the background that looks a little different than usual. This is not a final setup of what my podcast studio will look like down the line, but it's what I could throw together here. Yeah, big move this weekend bought my first house. Very exciting and a special thank you to my parents who flew out from Virginia to Denver to help.
Speaker 2: Me with the move this weekend.
Speaker 3: So I really appreciate all their help because it is a lot moving by yourself. Is I was telling you before the show my fourth move in the last three and a half years, So hopefully this is it.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be here for several years and can finally just settle in one place.
Speaker 1: Where are you at now?
Speaker 3: I am just north of Denver. I'm in North Glenn. Technically, it's like twenty minutes north of the city.
Speaker 1: What's your address? Give your address out.
Speaker 2: That's just that's as much detail as I'm willing to get.
Speaker 1: I just wonder. I just wonder we can get your address. Awesome weekend of baseball and we've got it all here for you today. We've got the headlines, We've got lots of injuries. We're gonna bring back the stats. We are also going to give you price picks, our best bets in DFS. It's all going down here and leading off, we are day two of No Joe Piece Apia by the way, which, by the way, just a little sequitor. When I'm out of here about an hour or so after, I am going to be with Joe in about two and a half hours. And I'm not joking you. When he texted me his kids are here, so we're gonna go meet up at David Busters. I think we might video the basketball contest, which I'm going to smoke him in. But I'm not joking you. He said, we're thinking about going to an escape room. I've never done an escape room, so I might be doing an escape room with Joe, with Joe and his kids here in a couple hours.
Speaker 2: So you've never done one.
Speaker 1: I've never done in.
Speaker 3: This Oh they're so fun. I've done a bunch of them. We've done them. It's sort of a tradition to my friend group. At everybody's bachelor party or the morning of the wedding. We've done them, and so it's kind of fun. We did one that was Serial Killer themed and it was like it was like movie themes, so it was like Saw and seven and Silence of the Lambs and it was funny. We started off, they individually handcuffed everybody to pipes around the room, shut off the lights in the pitch black, and just left and we were talking. That was the morning of my best friend's wedding, so we were talking to all the bridesmaids you know, later that day and they were like, oh, well, you know, we had some nice mimosas we did our hair this morning. We were like, yeah, we were handcuffed in a pitch black room somewhere that was themed like Saw.
Speaker 2: It was very different, but it was a ton of fun. I love escape rooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had some, like wedding parties handcuffed and dark rooms. But there was a saw theme, Ryan, So I don't know what you're talking about. That's nutty, but just letting everybody know you can be on the lookout for that. Let's talk some baseball, Let's talk some stuff. Also, welcome into the peanuts and cracker jacks. With all of the chat, feel free to throw out stuff. See if we can't comment as we go. You say nice things, we respond, You say mean things, and we will lose it and chastise you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's how it goes. This week in big headlines, stolen bases are up. I want to say the final number with seventy nine. I could be maybe incorrect about that, I know. On here the note we have is the Orioles pace of stolen bases, because I believe maybe it was ninety or something like that, but I believe ten stolen bases off of the first four games came from the Baltimore Orioles, who are accuorating to more than ten percent of all of the stolen bases in baseball. They stole ninety five in twenty twenty two. So the final tally here worm is we have stolen bases way up. The leader is Cedric Mullins. We've got I believe, four guys with three stolen bases, and we're going to talk about one of those guys, one of my favorites that was able to put up three so stolen base big time, my friend. And it is maybe could taper down a little bit, but it's looking good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, the Orioles, like you said, they're at ten no caught ceilings. Obviously a success rate one hundred percent. They're going to keep running, especially with their fast guys. We talked a little bit about that on Friday. But there while they are, you know, clearly pacing the field here, they're not the only one. The Astros have six steals, White Sox, Guardians, Yankees each have five. Those next four teams have combined for only three caught steilings. So again it's not just a volume that's up, it's the success rate is way up. I think Jeff Passon had something that was like eighty three percent success rate for the league. I don't remember if that's exactly where something like that, which is an absurd number.
Speaker 2: This is what we expected. Again, we talked about this on Friday. We thought this is what we were going to see.
Speaker 3: We saw it on an opening day, We've now seen it throughout opening weekend.
Speaker 2: This is a thing.
Speaker 3: It's here to stay and it rises everybody's stolen based potential outcomes.
Speaker 2: Whether you're one of the fast guys or the slow guys. The opportunity is just there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the success rate is what really stood out to me, right, The success rate is something I think to monitor. Everyone's talking about the overall number, but that success rate does I think that could be the game changer for the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think for sure, because I think that's what you're going to see. I think the attempts are just going to keep going up if people are keep being successful. I mean it's sort of a simple concept, right. If they were not getting these stolen basics, they're getting caught stealing.
Speaker 2: Every time the number was going to go down, they're not.
Speaker 3: There's now added value in running and you're going to I know, fre Rob Manfrey would like to keep saying that, you know, analytics are bad for the game or whatever. That's a longer conversation for a different time. But the analytics quote unquote, if you run bases and you get on without getting out, it's better they're going to keep doing it.
Speaker 2: I just think it's going to keep going up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like Wonky said right here, if the picture can throw over, the success rate is going to be better than that. Hey percent, It's just going to keep going as that's going on. Jeff Passen also jumping back on that, he had a great thread of everything where we saw game time cut by about forty minutes overall. Twenty twenty two, average game time on the first four days of the MLB season was three hours, nine minutes. It was two thirty eight, which is crazy. It's about the same amount of games. Batting average is up by about fifteen points. It was two thirty in twenty twenty two, two forty five this past year. Obps up, sluggings up, all that, and the stolen base is seventy of eighty four from twenty nine of forty three is what we had last round, which is just it's absurd. It's really absurd, absurd in the best ways. By the way, I'm all for everything being fun, and I'm all here for the stolen bases. Like doctor Glenn, I would like you to strap in my friend because he even had to throw Look at the saltiness. He threw a welch. I know someone salty when they throw a welch instead of welsh because he knows. I'm gonna talk about the other big headline, Corbin Carrol. Calbyn Carroll stole three bases against the Dodgers. This is what's on our headlines. I didn't even put it there, but this is part of that stolen base thing. I think he's ready to run wild. And obviously I'm a big Corbyn Carol fan. He stole two against No. A cinderguard. It's that big deal, you know, like you have to have an exchange rate. We've talked about this. Everyone got on me about Jeff Springs this weekend because I was like having a little bit of fun and everyone's like tigers and it's like, okay, well, what is the exchange rate then? Is that eight strikeouts versus a really good team, or nine strikeouts versus a decent team. Stealing against No. A cinderguard? Okay, no throw overs? Right, they didn't even attempt to throw on the first one, and the very next pitch he stole third without a throw, without a throw, and then he proceeded to steal one more base. He is now second in baseball after one game, and he had two lefties up going in the early front, which he wasn't running at A side note, I want to give as well to everybody that's kind of like still weird about him Wonky I was gonna say, but you know, take that it's not Wonky Penguin. Is that on the broadcast the Diamondbacks openly talked about it is so weird too that Tory Leavello his number one question he's asked Ryan is why is Corban Carroll not leading off? And he said he did not want to put the young guy in that position early on, which is stupid, which is such silly old baseball stuff. But he acknowledges that he's going to get there, but he purposely is doing it, not to put the pressure on him. Not that he's not set well. I think after stealing two bases, putting himself in by the way, that two stolen base he got from stealing second and third put him in run position where the Diamondbacks then scored on the very very next play. That's the type of stuff that old baseball heads love and will put him in a better spot. So three stolen bases a pretty big day for the rookie Corbyn Carroll, right, and there's a lot of stuff that I just threw up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I think it is kind of silly. On the one hand, I do think that, you know, a manager knows his players better than we do, so like theoretically, maybe he's like trying to use some insight into oh this kid actually might not, you know, want to deal with the pressure leading off. I think that's kind of bogus though, Like I agree with you if you're a really good player, like you're going to be a really good play player, especially at the top of the lineup, where you can help your team more and find more early success and then just gain that early confidence. So I do think that's kind of a weird notion on the on the steals and on Carol, I wanted to ask you how high of an over under what I need to set for you to not take the over on his total stolen bases this season?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Like well what's the number? Oh?
Speaker 2: Why? Like like sixty?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not ridiculous. I mean, if people have been following along, there's a point the projections had him under twenty to start the year. I just want to remind everybody the bat X had him under twenty way over. I think he's gonna seal forty plus this year.
Speaker 2: Ryan and I do too, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not totally against saying some pretty outlandish numbers because of this first weekend we've seen again, I think the attempts are going to continue to go up as the success rate stays high. I think these rules are gonna have that big of an imp and a guy who has elite speed like Carol if his team is gonna let him run like I don't see any reason why a guy like him, or like Mullins and Mateo and Baltimore or some of these guys that we already kind of look at as elite level speed guys in elite level base dealers, I don't see any reason why they couldn't go well above fifty or even sixty. I I am not holding back my enthusiasm for this new new landscape of the league at all. And I guess sort of a second follow up question that I have for you is, as a fantasy manager, when you look at so and bases being up across the board, do you take the angle of Okay, I really need to invest in the elite guys because it's gonna be harder to compete. Or do you say, I don't need to invest as much draft capital and you know, trade value in the elite guys because you can find them on the margins more if everybody's running more.
Speaker 2: How do you approach that?
Speaker 1: I lead, Okay, that's a really good question because I've always leaned into having a couple elite guys. I don't think you have to have the Outaward demond sies or anything like that. But I was leaning into the guys that were thirty plus. I thought Andres Jemenez would be there. That's a big target of mine. I do think with the waters rising a little bit, you can start to stack but still have a top guy, you know, still have an upper tier two upper tier players, and stack a whole bunch of other guys. So, by the way, apologies off my own it's being weird. I can see it, but I love you all. I just want you to know. Let's move on. Joey Gallo homers twice and doubles after beginning zero for six with forced trikeouts. We also had yal Mancotton now Homer and double twice on Sunday, Ryan, are you back on Joey Gallo and or yal Moncotton.
Speaker 3: No, I'm definitively not back in on Gallo. I would say I am on My god. I mean this is kind of like a post post post post post hype sleeper, right, I mean a guy not that he's never had a good season obviously. Uh, you know a few years ago he was really good, but really up and down, never quite put it all together in the way his elite prospect status would have had us all hope to see. But he looks really good to start. The tools are there. He's still only twenty seven years old. Like, this is the exact type of high ceiling guy that I'm willing to buy in on a sort of a later career breakout that we've gotten used to with a lot of these top prospects, you know, in the last decade or so, it seems like everybody comes in and makes an early impact. Just because he didn't reach those lofty levels and expectations we had doesn't mean he can't.
Speaker 2: Again, he's still twenty seven years old, So.
Speaker 3: He is a guy that I would would be very willing to buy back in on and see what happens.
Speaker 2: It takes one of those high upside swings Gallo. No, I mean he had he had a great game. Congrats.
Speaker 3: I didn't think he was never gonna have a good game. Again, it's not nearly enough for me to buy back in on it.
Speaker 1: Shame on. Yeah, you can't get full No, I'm not doing that. Also that point out sometimes there's got to be players where it's like, even if they you just have to be committed. And it's like, I'm committed to never committing to Joey Gallo, even if he becomes the best player in baseball, I'll just be wrong. We'll just be wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm willing to be wrong on Gallo if he, you know, explodes this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And I'm with you. I actually I am very much fear for the Moncada stuff. Another one of those guys. I would just throw out. What I'm super interested in the stolen base market is the guys that go from two or three up to ten or twelve. And that's what that's what like what you were alluding to, and having the elite guys would change it. Also want to point out we have a celebrity in the chat. By the way, Joe pisa Pa is here, big t. By the way, Joe, I told him about our escape room that I might potentially be along with you guys with But I also said, you and I are going to have Joe Pisap and I are going to be having a basketball shootof competition in a couple hours and we'll get it filmed.
Speaker 3: That'll be going, yeah, if we get that filled, We'll get that on the fantasy for his MLB Twitter account.
Speaker 2: That's a promise, we'll get it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But back to the baseball buying on Mancata, not on Joey Galla. We had some injuries. Anthony Rendon dealing with a knee issue and also being a huge, huge a hole if you will. I don't know if everybody saw it. This weekend he grabbed a fan, said a few choice words and tried to swipe at him and Baseball. They said he's dealing with a knee issue right now, but Baseball is also looking into a potential suspension on Anthony. Y don't the biggest takeaway on that whatever side you take, like, oh, screw fans and saying stuff to players or whatever, anthonyermand don't look like a psycho. He looked like the joker. He could be the next joker. He had this like crazy smile and he had like the big guys and he's like, oh you call me, and it was a wild I don't know if you saw the video orm Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: Well. You remember when the movie Smile, That horror movie was out and they kept putting all the actors in baseball stadiums to say this smiling. He kind of looked like one of those actors that had been dropped into the stadium.
Speaker 1: He totally did. He looked like a total psychopath on there. And Baseball is reviewing it. Horgey Mintael, this is an interesting one. This is the stolen bas episode. Horne. Mateo was held out Sunday with a finger issue after stealing four bases and he leads baseball. So, I mean literally two games, steals four bases, leads baseball. Miteo right now is everything that people wanted out of his story, Ruiz, and this is what Miteo kind of does. My only problem with him in my big betlong term has been can he hit consistently? And I don't think so. It's also been my problem with a guy like historyuiz can he hit consistently get on base to have those stolen base attempts? But either way, Mateial's near the top a little bit banged up. You also had Robbie Ray hitting the eye l and this might be a much more extended one. Also some vlo dips. I had major worries about Robbie Ray coming into the season and it kind of came to fruition. I don't know what you feel about Robbie Ray right now.
Speaker 2: I was higher on him coming into the year than you were.
Speaker 3: He's a similar to Max Freed, Like we talked about a Friday where I just have him everywhere and then the injury hurts me. Robbie Ray, I just I am getting destroyed in this first weekend on the fitching health you know front. But I know Ray is a guy that I liked quite a bit. Obviously, you know, tons of strikeouts, all that. Everybody knows about Robbie Ray. But yeah, really concerning just a the way he looked and be now the fact that it might be an extended app sences, it's not good.
Speaker 1: Did you You don't have those two on the same team, do you?
Speaker 3: I do in fact, it's my most important to my dynasty. Ly like most money you know on the table here and both of Carlos Rodin, who even in Spragg had already started off with the injury.
Speaker 2: Not a great start in that group.
Speaker 1: Oh, we are into this part of the season too, justin this is a good point. Don't draft starting pinchers in the first nine rounds. Ever, that's what this is. The part of the season. By the way, I did implement this in my final two drafts of the season was something I kind of did not that it was in the first nine rounds, but I really didn't go heavy sps. So I suppose it's something that can you can be not hurt, but you really have to. You got to hit it off on a couple other players, which one we'll talk about here in a second row. Max Munsey dealing with groin issues. He's not expected to land on the IL, but he might lead baseball and strikeouts. Currently get five strikeouts I think on Saturday, and he just continues to strike out. Carlos for don it's gonna be facing live hitters this week, which I think is a really good sign. I actually believe I believe that we're gonna see they said he's gonna throw one bullpen session and then he's gonna have a rehab stint. I don't know if how many rehabs starts he really is going to need. So if let's just hypothetically say it's one and one, you might have him back by late ish April, which would be a very very good sign. So you know, Carlos Radon coming back where we're losing all these other guys. Travis Story is going to begin a throwing program in two weeks, which is going to help the timeline. Joey bart lands on the IL as the Giants also signed Gary Sanchez and JT. Brubaker maintained Tommy John So that's no bueno on any of the injury front. My friends, I know none of us want any of those. But what you do want is a premium lockdown account over at Fantasy Pros and you can get it one year free, one year free, premium upgrade to Fantasy Pros where you can get custom advice, premium content, industry leading mock drafts, manage multiple drafts, you subscribe, you comment, and you win. And that is how you can get locked in and while you're at it, go and download the My Playbook app. You get lineup assistance, waiver assistants, trade analyzers, league analyzers, get all of your leagues in one spot. It's actually maybe the most valuable fantasy tool in the entire land, so you can manage all your fantasy lineups, dominate your league. Download My Playbook and of course subscribe, comment for your chance to win, and get yourself hooked up with a little bit of premium content over on Fantasy Pros. Do that, my friends. Let's talk about some stats, maybe a little bit more quickly. I'm a little bit more drowning out and drawing out things than Joe Is. How about Jeffrey Springs. Jeffrey Springs six innings, twelve k's on just eighty one pitches. Here's my take, real quick, Ryan Is. I had my DMS lit up about Dylan cease because I had Dylan Ceese's a bus and everyone's like, hey, look at this, look at that. But when I celebrate being the most right person on the planet about Jeffrey Springs, I'm not allowed to celebrate. So here's the deal. You don't get it both ways. You get to pick one either you don't get to hassle me about something I'm wrong about, or you get to and I also get to throw it in your face when I'm so right about Jeffrey Springs, who look like the best picture in baseball. So I'm just pointing it out there because Sunday was a good day of Jeffrey Springs and Corbyn Carroll. Maybe that was Saturday. There's a good weekend of Welsh right things outside of newt Bar not playing Ryan. So just wanted to throw that out because Jeffrey Springs looked mighty, mighty mighty guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, quickly, I fully agree.
Speaker 3: And also, well, yeah, first of all, like you either are allowed to react to these opening games or you're not, Like you can't, like you said, overreact to one and not the other.
Speaker 1: But number one comment, I keep saying, that's fine that it was against the Tigers. Here's my but I don't mean to interrupt you. It's fine that it was against the Tigers. But good pitchers play well, they do good against bad teams. Great pitchers play great against bad teams, and that is what he did. And that is my main point. It is like, cool, it's against the Tigers. He's not gonna strike out twelve every day, but like hit a a no hitter through five and struck out twelve against the Tigers. Great pictures should do that, And that's what's so fun about it.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: That's so that's the exact point I was going to make before you very politely interrupted me, which is that, yes, this is this is what a great pitcher would do against a bad team. I don't care that it was a bad team, because he didn't look just good or fine or decent. He looked awesome. That is like great teams, great players being great against terrible teams. That's a key way of how you know they are great. I'm a big college basketball guy. That's that's a key tenant of ken Pom, which is revolutionized a sport.
Speaker 2: Like if you're.
Speaker 3: Really really good at something, you should utterly dominate the people who are really bad at it. And that's what happened with Springs against the Tigers. I'm really excited about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you on that one. So it was a very very good start the three up. Definitely the top of the three up of the best performances. Adam Devall phenomenal eight for fourteen five seventy one, two homers, eight RBI for thriving in Boston. This is another one of those like you can probably buy in on Adam Deval and then I'm gonna just throw out Brendan Donovan five for fourteen three fifty seven, two homers, four RBI been leading off because newpar has been out. Who are you more excited about Donovan or Daval? And the reason I asked that too is because Deval is very acquirable, probably still out on the wire in a lot of spots, probably you know, got picked up in a few over the last couple of days. But who are you more invested in Daval, in that Boston lineup and that Boston ballpark or Brendan Donovan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point on the fact that Duval is more acquiable right now.
Speaker 2: Donovan is the guy I have more of. I don't.
Speaker 3: I actually think I have Daval anywhere. Donovan's a guy I have more of and was really excited about. Obviously, the positional flexibility is just fantastic and really exciting, especially if you're in a league with smaller benches, daily lineups, you know, any sort of scenario where you can take advantage of that flexibility. I love him and I thought he could take you know, a step forward in the power department this year. He has to start the year obviously, like they trust him enough with new bar out to put him at the top of the lineup.
Speaker 2: Like I'm really excited about Donovan.
Speaker 3: There's always one like Hitter who's kind of past his prime you don't expect much of who just roasts the Orioles. It's been like Randal Gritch of can pass years. It just seems like it's going to be Duval this year. I'm like fully prepared for every Boston Baltimore series to end up with Duval hitting like three bombs and ten RBI. I didn't quite do that this time, but I still Again, I like your point about him being very acquireable and I would be looking to get him.
Speaker 2: But I like Donovan better of the two.
Speaker 1: Gotta be curious in the chat. Put it in there who you like Donovan or Adam Davall. We already had a Donovan in here. Be curious what you got on the stat downs. Chris Bassett lit up three and one thirds niner and runs ten k's I'm worried because Velo was down and spin was down across the board. This also happened in spring training, so he is an actual worry after one start for me, maybe not for everybody else. Chris Sale gave up seven and runs and three innings with three homers, and Alex Bregman oh for sixteen with seven strikeouts. One of those guys are major worry for you.
Speaker 2: I would say Bassett and Sale more concerning to me than Bregman. Bragmany.
Speaker 3: We've seen him go through prolongs slung plumps before he always breaks out of it.
Speaker 2: I'm not doubting him at all. But the two pitchers, they're a little more concerned.
Speaker 1: All right, my friends, let's go and take a look at a little bit of Prize Picks. Yes, we are getting down with it, the sponsor of our podcast because Fantasy pros leading off each and every weekday is presented by Prize Picks, the easiest and fastest way to play daily fantasy sports. Pickover unders on player props to win up to twenty five twenty five times twenty five that would be amazing, twenty five times your money. Use a promo code leading off when you sign up, and they'll match your first deposit up to one hundred bucks. Been pretty good so far, We've had some pretty good ones. I don't know if you guys are all playing, hopefully you are along with us. Why don't we get yours? As the chat has reminded me, I've done lots of talking, so let's get yours to start, and then I will give give mine.
Speaker 3: Yes, I actually don't recall how I did on Friday's show on my prize picks, so I'll have to go back and check that and and see how I did. But for today, I have Byron Bucks did more than one and a half hits runs RBI.
Speaker 2: It's Marlins. Bucks is just a guy.
Speaker 3: Like when he's healthy, I'm pretty much always going to buy on him, you know, being great, and now he's health reed Debt Mers I'm going under four and a half hits allowed against the Mariners. Debt Meurs is another one of these sleeper pitchers that a lot of people got in the mid to late rounds and drafts that there was a ton of hype about.
Speaker 2: I was a part of that hype. I'm very excited about him this year.
Speaker 3: So we'll see, you know, if he can start off strong there and then Rasmussen is a guy that I really liked having last year.
Speaker 2: I always worry about.
Speaker 3: You know, just how much the Rais are going to actually let him go deep into games. But he did go deeper into games in the second half last season. He had a couple of outings in August and early September where he was striking out seven, eight, nine, ten guys. So to only need to get more than four strikeouts here against the lowly Nationals, I'm very excited about that one as well. So Buckston more than one and a half hits, runs RBI, debt Mers less than four and a half hits allowed fewer and more than four strikeouts for res Muson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with that. I have some similar stuff in here. This is actually one of my favorite ones. I have a little one that I did for bigger money on Debtmers and Rasmusen strikeout over this one my official play though, I'm going with Wander Franco Fantasy score eight and a half. I love the matchup Oniell Cruz Fantasy score of six and a half. I love Oneal Cruz today and I'm going to read Debtmers five and a half k's more. Those are my three prize picks that I'm putting together, and I love them very much. And like I said, I'm also playing the smaller side of ras musen in him as a little solo two to one. If you guys want to do the prize picks promo code leading off download play along with us. That also leads to our bets, So I'm kind of tailing a little bit of these. I've got Oneal Cruz total bases plus one fifteen. You can get that over at Caesars right now. I've got Debtmers five and a half strikeouts over which I got it is minus minus one ten, but I really like it. Actually think the George Kirby number is interesting too. The reason is the Mariners, I believe, are in the top ten of most strikeouts, maybe in the top five of most strikeouts so far this season. So even if Kirby outduels him, I actually like your no hits one are the your four and a half hits, But the strikeout one for Debt feels great. And I really like Corbyn Carrol Stile in base today it's plus two forty. Last night, by the way, it was in the four hundreds and we missed out opportunity today, but it's still plus two forty and my last one is Drew mash Muse and strikeouts, which we've been talking about four and a half plus one twenty three on fan Duel. So, Ryan, what do you got on your best plays? Your best's which everyone can check out over on the prop cheat sheet over at Fantasy Pros, which I highly suggest you do. Adam Davall actually leads the way of their favorite projected play at point five total bases, which is minus one sixty. You'd have to play, but go check out the prop cheat teet yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: I like all of your picks, honesty, and I like all the names that I already listened in prize picks, but for the sake of picking some other names, I have Marcus Simeon over half an RBI against the Orioles that's plus one seventy five. I actually like Kyle Bradish a lot, but the defense has not been very good for the Orioles and the bullpen has not been very good for the Orioles, So I like SAME's chance of getting an RBI in that one.
Speaker 2: Mookie Betts.
Speaker 3: I also have getting an RBI that's against the Rockies plus one seventy. Bobaschet been really hot start the year over one and a half hits against the Royals, that's plus one forty eight. And then I threw in a fourth one here and we talked about Debtburs and we talked about Kirby. I have the under seven and a half total runs in the Angels Mariners game with Debtmvers and Kirby going head to head.
Speaker 1: What was that last one? I think I might have taken under Oh you know what, that's funny. I took the three and a half on the first five under. Well, I really like that one. So I like your bet, and I like first five to not get to the bullpen there. And by the way, chat blowing up here with lots of good stuff. I like all your guys's takes, especially where was it. Ron's is the best about I am the man, of course, so thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Ron.
Speaker 1: Richard's got me worried though, thinking that we might and a couple people that Deptvers might get lit all right quickly On the DFS side, I've only got a couple players, really dig Miguel Vargas two point three on DK Chas McCormick is one of those stolen base guys. He's got three early on and the Astros broadcasting was talking about how he has the absolute green light and he is stealing at will. He's two point six of like Drew Respusen in wherever lineup you can get him. What do you like on the fan duel dk DFS.
Speaker 2: What do you got a couple guys I like. I do like a couple of the Orioles.
Speaker 3: Adlely has one for ten since that opening day bonanza, but just thirty six hundred. I think he's my favorite catcher on the board there. Nolan Gorman has been really good, just twenty five hundred. You know the cost for him. He obviously has had a really strong start to the year. Is a talented player. I do have Bradish as sort of a lower end pitcher there that I like to get some value on. Austin Riley's low start to the season. I like him, Hora Matteo that obviously he's got the finger issue.
Speaker 2: This is if he plays.
Speaker 3: I just think he's going to get like two stolen bases basically every game he starts and went healthy. That glove is going to keep him in the lineup even at the bat's struggling a bit. And then you know, I like to go in on outfielders as my big spenders. So George Springer thirty eight hundred and Yoshida thirty two hundred, I like what I've seen from him to start the year.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: Last up here is the home run calls, my friends. We also have a leading off group that you can check out on Betting Pros with a contest for MLB picks if you want to check it out Leaderboard for Mob Picks, and we're giving away a free subscription to Fantasy Pros and Betting Pros two monthly leaders, So go and check that out over on Betting Pros. And of course, if you guys are on the premium, you can get in the discord where you can make your home run calls and you can be a rock star like some of our freakin' rock stars here. We already have a four homer guy. We're gonna have the graphics up here very soon. We're gonna be announcing the prize. I think I'm actually gonna be able to help out with announcing the prize here in the next day or two. But BHB Daddy has four along with b Stros seventeen. They both have four. Houston, Joe Zamboni and Randy have three, and I do see Wonky up there with two, and may I note that I technically would have two if I followed my heart. I keep following my head, and my head is zero for two. My heart is two for two, and that takes us to the home run calls, and I hate to do this. I've got it again. I've got a head and a heart call, so I don't know if I flip. At the end of the day. My head call is Juan Soto up against Ryan Nelson with the Diamondbacks. My heart call is O'Neill cruise worm. So what should I do? You tell me what do I do here? Give me advice? Do I flip the coin? Do I do the opposite? Do I go with my head?
Speaker 3: I say, you do whatever is the opposite of what you've been doing, because it has it worked so far.
Speaker 1: So I should flip the coin and do the opposite of what it says.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, So like Georgian Sidefeld, you flip the coin and just do the opposite.
Speaker 1: Heads of soda tails is onio cruise, Let's go. It's heads. So we're going with onell Cruise, we're going on it. Let's say we're not going with one Soda. Who was my pick? It's official on'ell cruise. Put it on the board. Worm, you probably have a much better system than me. Let's let's hear you get because you do have a homer on you on the contest.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I've now never been rooting harder for Want Soda a Tato home run tonight. But uh, and also I will say my system is clearly not better. Because I couldn't take an Oriol on Friday they weren't playing. I had to start off my year of taking Oil as soon as I could. I'm not going to do that every time, but I'm going to take an Oil here. I'm taking Gutter Henderson, who has gotten a lot of hate in the and deservedly so.
Speaker 2: He's obviously been terrible this year.
Speaker 3: I saw he's got a base with the walks but doesn't have a hit yet this season.
Speaker 2: He's been really bad.
Speaker 3: I believe in the talent. I did want to take Adlee Because's why I would have taken it up Thursday, and it worked out. So technically, I feel like I should be on the board with two as well. But no, I'm gonna take Guttary. This is a pure homer pick. I will admit it through and through. I just think the talent's degree, he's gonna figure it out. I'm not like worried about him long term or anything, and I promise tomorrow I will not take it, Nora.
Speaker 2: But I had to get at least one in as soon as I could.
Speaker 1: Doctor Glenn said, Wansoa is gonna hit the longest homer of the season tonight. It's literally the opposite. I would also, I would like an opposite Welsh tracker. I would like my other identity, my other personality. It's like Juckal and Hyde. Let's have a Jucklin Hide season. Let's see how Welsh Heart does versus Welsh Head. I don't know what we would put this up as because I flipped the coin and technically I'm I guess I am going with my heart now with Onyo Cruiz, So we'll check it all out. We'll have graphics up soon. We've got Worm back tomorrow, and we've got you guys. Whether you love us or hate us, we love you. So thank you guys for hanging out with us today, getting you set for this week. Go set your lineups, by the way, lots of good fab out there, and we will be back again tomorrow for all the prize picks, all the bets, and all the latest news right here, and leading off, I am the Welsh, that is the worm, and I'm gonna go beat Joey.
Speaker 2: P Yeah, tell Joe I said, hello, I know I will.
Speaker 1: Dude in the maybe you know what, maybe he'll get stuck in the escape or maybe he'll never escape. Let's see who escapes first. All right, we're out of here. Guys, have a great one. We'll talk to you tomorrow. By bye.