Speaker 1: What's up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your low glasses Malone.
Speaker 2: So it's it's called lollipopp or oli pop. It's a prebiotic botanical plant fiber bullshit.
Speaker 1: Why is it bullshit? It's good for you. It's good for your good health.
Speaker 3: If you drink that, you gotta wear diapers.
Speaker 1: It's not like that bad because it's like they make it an a vintage colon um hm cola.
Speaker 3: And what's good for you don't even mix in my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you there. I think that's some bullshit. But it's like it's like it's like how everybody is doing those uh like Beyond burgers, like they got like vegan chicken strips, like chickens chicken. It is no, it's not. It's the same thought because like this is not like high in sugar and it's made to help your good health. So it's it's flavored to taste like cola, like how they taste excuse me, those plants and then flavorom that tastes like beef or chicken.
Speaker 4: When I when I did that.
Speaker 3: That plant tastes like coca cola.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, know not yes, it does. It's not a good version of just like beyond meat. Don't taste like meat. No, I don't like they can season it. But when you actually if you most people don't taste they fucking food anyway. True, most people don't taste they fucking food to know the difference.
Speaker 4: So I'm a textra person, so that automatically, when I taste it, I was like, that is not meat. It's not.
Speaker 1: They got all kinds of chicken lists. Remember we had them Chicken list chickens trips that time. It was like somewhere, man, let's put.
Speaker 3: Me in this bridge is talking to you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, y'all should just eat the oyster mushrooms. They're good. They're like, you can eat those, you can fry those up like chicken. And I promise you to taste like chicken.
Speaker 1: I'm not I would I do that when I get chicken.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, if you were to want to do some vegan meals, you can do an oyster mushroom.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in vegans or vegan people in general, because anytime you start it's like it's like a woman imagine a woman that's like she's like a like an advocate of you know, like woman's right and anti rape, but then in behind scenes she does rape fantasies. That's how it is to me when you're getting vegan meat products.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I was lost when she said oyster mushroom tastes like chicken.
Speaker 4: That's a texture of it and everything, and you put it in the oyster chicken. I'm trying to tell you, guys, like it's good taste.
Speaker 3: Buds can't even create that in my brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's shit crazy, and that's that bullshit though. But all these vegans, like I seen somebody trying to give me a vegan meat loaf, and I'm like, it's called a meat loaf, because why would I have a vegan meatloaf that's called a fucking meatloaf? Vean, Like, why would you have a meatless meat loaf?
Speaker 3: I feel them, like why you call it?
Speaker 1: I'm cool with a jackfruit taco, right, So that's a jack but like, why are you a jack fruit? It's like a plant, like a fruit, jackfruit. It's like an apple. It's like apple.
Speaker 4: It's a texture is like shredded beef. Basically you could pull it.
Speaker 3: It tastes like beef. See that's the difference, though, don't taste like beef.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why I think vegans is full of shit. Like if you was a real vegan, you wouldn't be trying to eat imposture meat.
Speaker 3: There you go, that's a good, good point.
Speaker 4: I was eating a lot of mushrooms, a lot of beans like stuff like that. Vegan. Yeah, I did it for like six or seven months or.
Speaker 1: I won a whole year without eating meat. But I wasn't really fucking with like beyond shit. I was like, Okay, if I'm not gonna eat meat, I'm gonna eat just vegetables like I eat mushrooms and this, like you know, excuse me. I wasn't a vegan. I was a vegetarian. So it's like cause, you know, like if I did, I would eat eggs and mushrooms. But I wasn't getting imposter meat to make myself feel like you know what I'm saying, like why would I do this?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I got like a question for you, sir, like am I where am I? I'm on a farm? Where am I?
Speaker 4: What do you mean? Who are you on a farm?
Speaker 1: Because they have vegetables. Oh, nigga, everybody that clicked this link. No, they're listening to No Ceilings.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought it was on a farm or something. He's talking the vegans and everything.
Speaker 1: I was like, nigga, you don't have to say you on No Selllings, nigga. If you click the link to the podcast, it was like No Ceilings podcasts, Glasses Malone here, King Engineering, nigga. They know they the expression just like this is coming on the radio and it's like song number six and it's just pop on like Nia. It's not act.
Speaker 3: It might pop on that song number five.
Speaker 1: It's a podcast and the only way you can hear it is if you click the No Ceilings link and click it.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, I'm on No Ceilings. I'm happy now.
Speaker 1: Again for like the twentieth time. But go for what you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, we don't get paid for saying that you don't get paid for this shit? Really not. Ain't no Ceilings, no pay.
Speaker 1: He'll pay. But no, this is what I wanted to talk to you all about, because this is shit. Is fucking me up. So I've been watching I've watched The Color Purple three times in the last week to get prepared for the new color purple. Oh yeah, coming out with a new color purple. So I've been prepared for the new color purple, right, but I was watching the old color purple. And you know what fucked me up? Mister wasn't that bad. When I was young, I thought, I know, I know, I swear to God, right, Like, look, I thought mister was a terrorist. I'm like, this is the worst man in the history of humans. But then I thought about it, right, And as I revisited the film, and I watched it again, and I was like, so he didn't even want Seay to be his wife, right, He wasn't into her attractively.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But the father or the stepfather that we come to find out is the stepfather, right, is he's trying to get rid of Sely. So he sells Sealy off and mister takes her like, Okay, well, look i'm gonna buy you. You're gonna be my wife, right, and we're gonna do this thing together. So therefore there was already like this disconnect, and he took her on as a project. So when he finally gets her, right, when he finally gets her to his house, right, he got her doing stuff right. He helped the kids hair, and she's calling the kids hair in the kids hair is nappy because obviously the kids mom died, right, right, so she combed the hair. She's complaining the whole fucking time about combing the kids hair. No, she's not, she is complaining. You remember, tell the truth.
Speaker 4: He was like, shut her up the kids.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's not you jumped from one part to another. He said, why is her hair so nappy like? And nobody combed her hair.
Speaker 4: And then she said she had to shave it off. I remember, he.
Speaker 1: Said, why would she say? She said, shut your hair. She's like, you can't. And he listened because he's mind you back in that time, right, you will take your wife at fourteen to fifteen because you want to have big families, big families who consider wealth. You know, there wasn't no more slaves in the early nineteen hundred, so you needed kids to work the forums and shit, right, so you had big families. And mister had a big family, had a lot of kids. It wasn't just harpo, right, So he had all these kids, right. So Couz was like, he had a big family. So he came and got a wife, right is seely right? He the step pops pond seely off on cuz right, So he getting her to comb the daughter hair. She called her daughter complaining in the whole time, right, and he like yeah. She's like, well, we gotta just cut it off and start over. He's like, you can't cut no little girl's hair off and she just keep on talking. Now this is the part I don't agree. Right. When he wanted to reprimand her, he slapped her.
Speaker 4: All she said was I can't. It hurts her?
Speaker 1: No, yes that she kept complaining, we.
Speaker 4: Can't we get a I watched this movie every time.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing she said.
Speaker 4: Yes, she said I can.
Speaker 1: She didn't keep going. Every time he says something out of her, she covered her. It was the third time he said something. You know what he did? You know what happened after he slapped her. She figured out a way to shut her ass up.
Speaker 4: She covered the damn baby's mouth.
Speaker 1: Which is what you would do if you was calling your kids here. No, yes, you would, yes, shut up, let me calmb your hair. Yes, I would say your son.
Speaker 4: I was tenderheaded, so I know, like that hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who cares? Is just tender headed. That's why it's called tender headed.
Speaker 4: I know, but I used to be. I didn't want nobody to cut, like, do anything to my hair, Like.
Speaker 1: You don't cares what you care? We trying to make you look presentable on the outside.
Speaker 4: I feel that we don't want you to go outside.
Speaker 1: Noo, I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on on. You just backed up when mister was saying about don't cut his little girl's hair off, because you just said you didn't want your hair cut at all.
Speaker 4: I did it, So you just backed.
Speaker 3: Up mister's position.
Speaker 1: And I say, mister is not that bad. I say, mister was a great, outstanding him and being I said, he wasn't that bad. So right, the thing I didn't agree with how he reprimanded her. I don't believe in shaming somebody slapping them, because slapping somebody is a really weird way to you know, even slapping a kid. And then it hit me, right, I start having all of these crazy thoughts about marriage, right and right. No for real, right, no for real because a lot of the times the way shit is set up, like when you look at marriage, when they get you to the altar, they say do you promise to honor and obey your husband? Like marriage? The term marriage is set up.
Speaker 3: It's a contry, but it's a contrary.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows leg minus the legal ramifications that you signed when you go down to the courthouse, just when you just when the motherfucking man that's bringing y'all union together. Whereas whether it's a licensed person or a pastor or preacher, whoever, bringing your union together, right, they say these things to you, right, And so the first thing she did was not obey. He told her shut her up, like I don't want to hear her screaming. I'm trying to figure out all this other shit.
Speaker 3: So you're saying she would obey that.
Speaker 1: One, then it would have never been a slap.
Speaker 3: No punishment. No, I definitely have to agree of no, no, no, no, no, no, that's not man. Let's look at it this way. I got a good example. That was his daughter, right now, What if it was her daughter and he wanted to do what she was doing? Who you think what happened? What would you think would happen?
Speaker 4: I don't think she them, No, you don't think the.
Speaker 3: Man would have no say so whatsoever? Because the lady said this is my daughter and it's not yours. He had no say so, even with his own daughter, with somebody who should have respected his wishes on his own daughter. Get no, you don't because you're okay with her saying no.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not okay with any of that. I just said. All she said was I can't it hurts her?
Speaker 1: Does she figured out that she got slapped.
Speaker 4: No, then she got slapped after that, and then.
Speaker 1: She figured out.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, because she got fucking slapped, she don't want even slapped again. What are y'all talking about?
Speaker 1: So that means she could have did it the first time.
Speaker 3: I got another question, do you have any Do you got any dogs? Animals?
Speaker 4: No? I do not. Okay, I'm not an animal.
Speaker 3: Okay, most people got little animals and stuff before they train them. If they do something, they slap them and they hit them in the buck. But then they leave the whole wheel to them. So that's normal though, for punishment.
Speaker 1: But but I've been thinking about this as a lot right, Like if your woman won't obey you, if you're like in a marriage, how can you truly protect and provide for her?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How can you really measure that? Right? Like let's say, you know what I mean, you tell your old lady like, don't go to this party, and she go anyway, and then something happened to her. How can you protect her?
Speaker 4: And she should listen?
Speaker 1: That's my point. So when I start reassessing the color purple and looking at mister's character, I think mister's character was really misunderstood. Like he never wanted Seeley in the first fucking place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think what made that whole situation even worse was remember how he basically ran her down in the fucking field and when she was on her way to school and damn near trying to rape her.
Speaker 1: I think I believe.
Speaker 4: That's why a lot of people took it and was like hell no, Like.
Speaker 3: I have a question, because it's funny that you say that's a point. When you've seen this years ago, you feel a certain way, right ya. I thought mister was like, okay, but now you feel this way now. But just think about the people that feel this way when they seem mister in the very beginning. He wasn't a villain to everybody in the beginning. So I don't think so because you now got to this point and understood it, about the people that was in that point, that was growing up. They probably understood what Mistres's position was. It's these new people that's growing up that look at it differently.
Speaker 1: That's true. But I think also it's like because.
Speaker 3: I had no problem. I didn't even like color purple because I thought it was bullshit from the start.
Speaker 1: Why'd you think the color bourbons?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I thought they exaggerated on everything that was there. I thought they blew up everything that was there. Because like I have a grandfather that was born in nineteen oh five. Yeah, they came across it, but he had came across the wagon train, you know, were born in eighteen hundreds, you know what I'm saying. So looking at a relationships, seeing my grandma and my dad, you know, my grandfather and stuff, and them telling me the real stories of growing up and the times and stuff. Then I started looking at that and it was like, Okay, And like you said, they made mister be a villain. They wasn't really a villain. Like I said, he really wasn't a villain.
Speaker 1: But for the most part, they made men villains in that film.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that was a byproduct of it.
Speaker 4: I remember another reason why he was a villain because after she didn't want to sleep with him. Remember he kicked her out the house.
Speaker 1: Why should he not kick her out those.
Speaker 4: Hold on, and then after that that's great, but then he refused to let them be in contact. So he he kept all the letters that her sister wrote to her.
Speaker 1: I think that was crappy, That was that was cruel. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 4: Think that that was the only family member she had.
Speaker 3: But I know he was a new family member.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's the only family member that loved her. Like, yeah, she married him, like he said, he didn't want her, No.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he had a different type of love, a.
Speaker 4: Whole other woman under her, the same.
Speaker 3: Roof that don't matter for real, you could.
Speaker 1: Love all your wife.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, here we go, Like I said.
Speaker 1: That never said that? So then why can't?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Why can't? Why couldn't he had developed the love for Celi the way he loved her and then love the way he loves Shop.
Speaker 4: I mean he could have, But all I'm saying is he pretty much let her know like this is who should have been my wife?
Speaker 3: Hold On? Do we agree though that he didn't like Seely for any like attractiveness.
Speaker 4: Or she was remember you say you ugly and so.
Speaker 3: She knew this. So he had found somebody he was sexually attracted to that he been said, so like, I'm like you, what's the problem. Ceely knew what was going on.
Speaker 1: Celi didn't have no problem with that.
Speaker 4: I'm saying Ceely was sold. Ceely was.
Speaker 1: That's but that's but that's really what marriage is.
Speaker 3: To talk to the dad that's old her. Get that.
Speaker 1: That's the step. You know, he was some ship and he was a villain. He was the actual only.
Speaker 3: Villain because you know, you know today's.
Speaker 1: Know if he's actually a villain, they were buy you in today's because he wasn't really her dad.
Speaker 4: It was he was having sex with his step daughter and had two babies with her.
Speaker 3: You said, step daughter. See that's where you're going.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I see where you say. It's not her real dad's daughter.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But I disagree if you raised her, well, hold on, I agree. If you raised her like a daughter, that's not right. If you raised her like a daughter, I don't agree with that. But if he just came into the picture like a year or two, man, do your thing.
Speaker 4: They actually thought that was their father were.
Speaker 3: In the house, the mother, the mother's doing the false bullets. Yeah, blame the mother on that one.
Speaker 4: No, I do blame her because she chose that man.
Speaker 1: When she died, she died tripping, that's what they said. Like he told her like, if you say something to your mother, she gonna die. But no, I was thinking about it, right, Okay, So even the thing, like even with the thing with Neddie, right, he was because he really was attracted to Neddie, like he really fucked with That's who we wanted to get to be his wife, right, He wanted Nettie and the step Pops was like, no, this is my little thing, you know what I mean. He trying to keep that thing to himself, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: He was trying to get that.
Speaker 1: Right, So when when she came, she's living with them, eating off of them, so he was he thought that was his invice. So even when he started to press her. You know, at that back in the nineteen hundreds, men were way more aggressive about like, you know, trying to pursue a woman. Now, I do think it is a weird line. At that time, that's super rapey.
Speaker 3: Explain that line to me, well, it's.
Speaker 1: Like because ray today is different than rape, and that's so ray today is a woman not saying yes. Back then it's a little different, like because today people think a woman saying no it's rape. It's not. If a woman doesn't say yes, it's rape. Agree with she don't got to say no. Literally, they have used like a real like real prosecution on people like yo, Like she didn't say yes. She was in shocks, so she couldn't say no, Yeah, this is a real thing. She's too drunk or she's sure, like he's a real and you can't really contest him because it's not as crazy as it sounds. But back then men were super pursuing of women, like they'd be all on them, trying to get them. So I agree it did get a little raypie when he was on her, But I think he could have been a little confused about what was going on, Like he knew she was saying no, but he thought he had a chance. But listen, but listen, o hold no.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I got to defend him because when I was growing up, there was a time period where women would say no meaning yes. That's what we was taught growing up, and women would do that I heard that there was a time period where women would be saying no, but be peeling off their clothes and shit and like no, we can't, but.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, So yeah, I don't want to do this. You know when she was talking, you won't be on cut. I can't stand pressure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a time pier of girls to say no yes, because the reality is he could have actually raped her, like even when she need him in the balls and all that, he was like, bitch, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: I thought you was really trying to give me some play. You came over here. So he didn't take the pussy. After that he kicked her out. Yeah, he's like, well, you gotta go. You ain't gonna be feeding housing you and you ain't giving me no pussy.
Speaker 4: I like you, and you shut me down. And on her though, because it was that one scene member when they're in there talking in the room and she was like, you gotta leave before he make his move on you. And she was like and she was like, no, I gotta tea and she was like, well, I'm gonna teach you how to read so we can write. So he already knew for the jump where he was gonna do to this girl.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, already knew from the jump. That's like a forget.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have been.
Speaker 1: There, That's that's like a nigga, right, that's like, how y'all do this thing? Right? Look, you know how women do this. This is a woman thing to do. But they'll go out and what you knowing they not really finna give you no play to get some free bill. So again, she might have knew she was taking advantage of the circumstances too by coming to hang out with her sister and be there.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, of course, because she wanted to be with her sister.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, she didn't want to be her sister. She didn't want to be with that stepdaddy. I was trying to get the drug. So she didn't because she never had left. She had never left until the step pops kept pressing up on her.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 1: But still now I'm not saying she didn't fuck with you know, her sister neddie and see me was like taking stage. But I'm saying there's a reality to the situation that mister wasn't just this bad dude. Now that lettership, I think it was a bit too controlling, right, But I also think he felt she would empower him and make his life harder. Right because even when mister was talking to Albert was talking to Harpole, right when mister was talking to Harpo, and he was saying, like, how uh, what's Oprah's character? Oh Shoi's character was Oprah's name in the movie theme? All I remember is that's what I said, Harry. Yeah, she really need to be beat up. I know that ship.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 1: I just ignored. I just endure spousal abuse on the podcast.
Speaker 4: You know that we do.
Speaker 1: Not know Sophia. Sophia, Sophia, Sophia good looking out Sophia. Right, So Sophia Nigga was like way too turned up, and Sophia really thought she had squabbles.
Speaker 3: And she was just.
Speaker 1: Running harp And again, I think he was trying to get like some kind of controul. She wouldn't. He couldn't get her a cook for him, He couldn't get it ship. So really Harbor should have never married Sophia. But now that you in this marriage, if your woman won't do the main thing that makes marriage what it's supposed to be is obey, how do you provide and protecting somebody like that. And for sure Sophia wasn't fucking obino. That's why her mother fucking ass end up in jail. If Harpoe would have fucked Thrust, she probably wouldn't be in prison. She'd have never went to prison because she'd have never thought to herself she could fight a dude. Like I really think sometimes ass whooping of sad people in the future from getting killed. Yes, like in that situation might have saved Sophia from fucking with that white man stilling on that white man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. I was tripping off of it because I've really grew up my whole life thinking mister was like this villain. But I'm really thinking of it, like, damn, mister wasn't that bad. He just was kind of like a He was a big controlling of a nigga. Like to me, like, you know how you got you met niggas. I'm sure that was controlling the bride, Like, sure, niggas that be trying to control you. But I think was he trying to control her out of insecurity or was he trying to control her to keep his thing going? Like at which place. Like, No, I don't. I quite wouldn't understand why he wasn't given Seay Daddy's letters.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, but I think it's what he says. She He didn't want her to control. He didn't want her to uplift her. And kind of remember she taught she didn't how to read. The sister taught her how to read. He knew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not his job. But that's the dad thought too.
Speaker 4: No, true, but I'm just saying, like she the sister really was instilling in her, like you could do this, and you could do that. He didn't want her to.
Speaker 1: Know all that, so he needed to keep her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he needed to keep her away. And like you said, she ain't given nothing. You were about to sit up under in my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought that.
Speaker 4: Was like you know what I mean, you thought that was fair, But I don't mean.
Speaker 1: You could live here. No, I just eat up all my food and you ain't giving no pussy in the.
Speaker 4: House or something.
Speaker 1: Make her wash some Your job was to give some pussy up.
Speaker 4: But he didn't tell her that, Hey, you stay here, got to get the pussy up. He did, He didn't say that.
Speaker 3: He kicked her out she didn't know that.
Speaker 1: She had said, and she really loved Celi.
Speaker 3: You know what sacrifice for, She really love sacrifice for.
Speaker 1: If she really loves Celie, if Nannie really loves Celie, she could have still been there. She's like, no, girl, we just gonna tag team this, Nigga, take one for the team. I got Mondays and Thursdays. You have Wednesdays and Fridays.
Speaker 4: That's not right.
Speaker 1: That's not right.
Speaker 4: That wasn't right for real?
Speaker 1: For real? Is it not right?
Speaker 4: It's not right? Like, look, I don't agree. She shouldn't stay there because if you if you know, like you said, she knew what he was on from the jump. They both knew that.
Speaker 1: She exactly. That's my problem with Nigga. Ntty knew the whole time. This man warned her.
Speaker 4: Remember in the one scene he's in church looking at her. She's like, he looking at you, and won't.
Speaker 1: You even when he came, he came for Nattie right and the step part with his grimy ass swapped out ceed and he was looking like damn man.
Speaker 4: He was like, I can't give you her, but I can give you her. She been spoiled, but.
Speaker 1: You yeah, or twice lady had two kids while this old man.
Speaker 3: Damn on mister side. The more you talk, I'm not I's side.
Speaker 1: I'm not on mister side. I'm just saying he wasn't as bad as I thought. Really, the worst person in the movie is Sugar Avery.
Speaker 4: How you say that?
Speaker 1: Sugarvery was the singer? She was the lady that mister was really in love with.
Speaker 4: Was in love with her?
Speaker 3: What was she the worst?
Speaker 1: She was the worst because she was the one that really wasn't ship.
Speaker 3: But she was a singer.
Speaker 1: No, she had talent, she just wasn't ship as a human being. Okay, I mean, Seeley was funny looking. I guess you know she she wasn't. She was a cool she was a cool woman. It's just I think mister got put in a really bad situation, like he needed somebody. He lost his wife, so I'm sure he must have been in some kind of pain. He needed a woman to help with the kids. He can't really do everything at once, so when he came for the girl that he was interested in, and maybe he compromised for a little bit more, he couldn't get that. And at that time, back in the nineteen hundred, you know it wasn't like you can go court and be dating shit in It wasn't no motherfucking club in nineteen oh fort that you can go bust, no bit, no no woman at He can't gonna meet no woman at no club in nineteen oh four. You had to select from within the twenty mile radius. Remember when he was taking her back to the house, they was crossing some tracks and he was in grief.
Speaker 3: Remember he was in grief. He was in greed.
Speaker 1: He lost his wife. When he get with Nandy, he was.
Speaker 4: Not in grief though, he just needed a new wife.
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't. See see how you're trying to steal a man that the man lost his wife.
Speaker 4: Wow, he lost his wife and he's like, I need someone to take care of the churing.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it's nothing wrong, But I'm just saying he wasn't.
Speaker 1: When you was your kid, right? Was your kid? Pops always around all the time. Don't you wish you had a man to help with him?
Speaker 4: I actually raise your children, I did, Are you right?
Speaker 1: So then you can understand what it's like to look for a man, because you would have took a man. Oh mag you met a man that treated you golden bred. He was like, I got you. But then he seen your son, He's like, I'm not fucking with that little nigga. It wouldn't matter how he was treating you. You're not fucking with him because you needed some help to raise your children.
Speaker 4: Exactly, my cheery, my child.
Speaker 3: That's a mystery. When found somebody, Well, he was giving somebody, right.
Speaker 1: He was giving somebody got pawned off. Seely got pawned off to him.
Speaker 3: And in this grief he had to take something to make the helpless kids sey.
Speaker 4: He could have went and found somebody else. Square mom.
Speaker 1: They all went to See back then, it was different, like it ain't like church is today. You know church today is don't nobody go to the church in the neighborhood. They go to the popular church. These niggas go to church like you go to clubs, which everyone got the popping preacher and the popping double table nackle, double rock Baptist Tabernacle preacher. Good fella there, they gonna drive one hundred miles to go to church at that nigga church. Back then, everybody for a twenty five thirty square mile went to the same church, so the community You know, church is really supposed to be a community center.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying they could have been.
Speaker 1: I know it wasn't. Where was it un see no whether host.
Speaker 4: I don't know. They didn't really show it. I mean we was looking at the main characters.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying trust me, he trust me. You You think the way he looked at Seli he had options.
Speaker 3: He did. He went for somebody else, He went for Netty, So you think if he has no.
Speaker 4: Options, I think he was like, okay, cool, like I mean, she'll do she can clean my house and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't like she do. He even looked at her crazy when she's spinning, He's like, ah, this ain't my tie. But that lets you know that his options were thinning, because for sure he would it took Seay.
Speaker 4: That's COVID.
Speaker 1: No, it's not no shot the city because somebody could think Seely the finest woman in the world. I think woo Be Goldberg is more than fun true Whoopy Goldberg. Fuck she looked dark skin, looked thing prime. Whoopy gold Berd is definitely fuckable. I mean, now what I marry it depends on her attitude. She's not like the type of fine where you just see her, you're like, I f to marry her, but she might got a bomb ass attitude. And Prime Woopy Goldberg was dark that shocolate skin.
Speaker 3: She was cool, actually, Prime Wood be bug. Whoopi Goldberg was the beautiful like black woman. Did look like her all this new light skins and stuff. No, they looked like Whoopy Goldberg back then.
Speaker 1: Whoopy was Whoopy was Whoopy was for sure. Okay, but trust me, he wouldn't have got Seey if he had options because he didn't come for Ceedy. He came for Nettie, and Ntdye was blacker than Seey, so he thought Natty was beautiful and he got stuck with Silly, So that for sure, I would doubt he could have went two blocks and got another wife. And then it was like, okay, cool. That means his pickings were.
Speaker 4: Slim, slim pickens, slim pires, slim pickings. That's cold, slim pickings.
Speaker 1: So he made the choice to get with Celi, right, and he got stuck with Celi. That's not what he wanted. He just was like, I need somebody, but damn, okay, this is what we're working with. I'm gonna try my best to make it work. And the nigga made it work. And Seeli was a bomb ass you know what I mean. She was a bomb ass woman, you know what I mean. Like she she get busy, you know, as best she could as some motherfucker that's young enough. They ain't got no driver's licensed to do it, you know what I mean. She cleaned the kitchen up, She had her little shit, a little get the gadgets, dropping on the pots and sh she was cold. Watch up with it this show, look glasses Malone. My new album, Casting These Nuts is available September twenty second, but to any supporter who wants to hear the album right now, I just partnered with an amazing new platform, even dit Biz the Lincolns in my bio, you can listen to the album right now and pay what you want. What's more player than that live Q and A's listening parties vinyls Hell. You might even gain access to the release party where we performed the album with a live band. Shout out to the Furnace Band. So if you want to hear the album right now, go sign up with even aka even biz right now. Yeah. So I think to some degree, Like I just think he got a really hard stick from us at that time. I do think the letter part. I really couldn't give you a lot of you know, positive texts on that because I don't know why the fuck he would be holding this lady letters. It would have to be something like him trying to control her, you know what I'm saying. But you know, is it really wrong for a man to control his wife?
Speaker 4: It depends on what type of what you mean. I mean it's control. Sometimes control could be on some next level type like we're on possessive side.
Speaker 1: You are property?
Speaker 4: What well, I mean, I gotta get what you said, But the way you said it, it's like, well you are property. It's like I know, I know, I know, I get what you mean though, because everybody.
Speaker 1: Want to be married and don't want to accept what does it mean? Right? Like we want to keep readjudging like we need to at this point, we just need to get rid of the word marriage like everything. She'd just be a domestic partnership because if you don't want to obey or you don't want to realize that. It's why you name yourself after your husband, right, you take his name because you become a part of his property. You become a part of his portfolio, right you. I mean, and I know it because it sounds crazy as youre a human being. It's like property human being blah blah. But that's not the point, right. You still want to be provided and protected, right, that's the point of it. That's why obaying is so important in that theory. And if people don't want if a woman don't want to obey. I seen this shit on ig where a lady was finna get married and the man was reading the uh the preacher was reading the thing do you promise to honor and obey? And she hurt that obey and that shit drove her crazy where it's like, well I don't know about obey And I'm like, you know, punk ass bitch, why do you want that? Why do you want to marry this nigga if you don't feel like he's worthy of obang? Like, I get it. Maybe the fear is there's a nigga out here that's gonna make you take it in the button he like this is what you gotta do, or he gonna make you stab your arm with glass. I don't fucking know what's the.
Speaker 4: Feeling like this, if you're standing at the altar and you're about to say those vows, you shouldn't be thinking like any of that's gonna happen anyway, So those words should come off. You shouldn't be able to say that.
Speaker 1: That's what I would think in real life, you would be so happy with the selection you have made for your husband that the idea of just honorn obeggest person, this is why you want this person to become the head of your household. In the streams though, with your examples, I'm not going to the extreme. I think you're just saying I think women go to the extremes when they hear the term obey. Yeah, I think they think the extremes right, Like what like if I'm telling Britain like ain't know.
Speaker 3: To stabbing yourself, it's two different things.
Speaker 1: That's really either way, Like what do you think it's gonna say? Because I don't think no nigga like take it up the ass.
Speaker 3: I think more women be more suceptible to that than stemming themself in the arm.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: Yourself in the arm.
Speaker 4: I didn't like it, so.
Speaker 3: She didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Just stab herself now, but I'm saying I get it, Like, how could somebody truly provide and protect you if you won't obey them? Like, it's crazy because women like all the stuff in marriage that benefit them. It's like, provide and protect, but you don't want to obey. Well, imagine your son, right and forget me, because it's it's a fucked up comparison, right to compare your wife to your children, But in theory, that's the only other motherfuckers in your life you have to provide and protect. So literally, the responsibility for your wife and your children are the same for a father or a husband. There's really no difference, right, There's really ain't no difference. Both of them motherfuckers want you to pay for their food. Both of the motherfuckers want you to pay the bills. Both of the motherfuckers want you to stand up for him and something go bad, right, you know what I mean? I don't actually really, the more I think about it, they both just got yours. They both got yours. I mean you with your wife, you get a sense of wisdom, you know somebody you could hopefully come to when you can't get think something out. You're like, you need another mind, because I can't imagine you go talk sit down and talk to your son and be like, son, I'm thinking about buying this house. You know what do you think about these interest rates? So you hope your old lady has gamed up enough to where you could talk to her about shit like that. But in reality, the only way a motherfucking husband could provide and protect his wife if she obey. If I'm telling you don't go down the street right, no matter what I'm telling you for, and you go down that street and it cost me some money, you just fucked me up with providing. You could throw off my whole providing cycle. If I tell you don't go to this club, you go to that club and then some nigga trip on you. You fucking with my whole protective cycle. You making me feel at my job because you're putting yourself in danger. It's like a bodyguard. If a bodyguard saying we don't need to do the show is dangerous, or like let's say it's the Secret Service protecting president. They're like, look, we surveyed the area, right, we don't need we need to cancel this event, and the president still want to go there, and he gets shot. You can't call the Secret Service a failure. They told your motherfucking asked not to take your ass over here.
Speaker 3: I got a question for you, then, would you still want to protect her if she didn't obey?
Speaker 1: You kind of don't have to because then you fail at your job. And that's where men and women fall apart. That in marriages, because we start to fall short because men get pressured into stuff by women right when they can get when they can afford something that's four hundred dollars, a woman want to live in something that costs a thousand, so they get pressured into things. Me and Joey had this conversation. I'm like, bro, you gotta live based off your standards. Like so if you make Joey make if Joey makes seven thousand dollars a month, your rent shouldn't be more than fifteen hundred. He's like, man, she ain't gonna wna live nowhere where it costs fifteen hundred, Well she shouldn't be living with you.
Speaker 3: Or bring something to the table.
Speaker 4: I was just about to say, right, no, don't bring nothing.
Speaker 1: See that's the problem. That don't solve nothing, because when women feel like they add value then they start to challenge your ability to provide and protect. Okay, You're like, okay, so if I'm paying this, then I got some say and it's like I agree, and.
Speaker 4: So do you. So you feel like if you're paying everything, then you should have all the say.
Speaker 1: No, I should have all the say because literally that's the point of marriage. Like right this, You're supposed to honor and obey me, and I'm supposed to provide and protect for you.
Speaker 4: And see that's why I said, when you get to that altar, you need to make sure that that person is gonna lead, it's gonna lead.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't get to that altar before that happened.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying you don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't know before you get to the all.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm saying, though, you should not even be saying those things if you don't feel that that person is gonna be if you can't trust that person to do those things, you know what I mean, Like if my man tells me no, like you nah, bab, we're doing this and guess what I gotta roll with that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, and women will twist your arm like they have a really good way of twisting your arm to get what they want. But then the problem is when it when it falls flat on his face right and you stuck with it. It's like damn, you know what I mean? Like fuck, Like I knew I can only afford four hundred. She wanted this house that costs a thousand. Feel me. Now everything is in jeopardy.
Speaker 4: That that's true.
Speaker 1: Now everything is in jeopardy. I knew I can afford as a husband, I could afford this car, but she wanted this car, so I wouldn't got this car, and now this car is too expensive. I can't afford it. Now she talking shit about you? When the car get repot. You know what I'm saying. Game, motherfucker talking shit to you? Want the car get repoke?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I wouldn't. I don't know. I guess growing up nowadays, I think of everything in every situation. So I wouldn't even if you said, hey, this is what we got, what we got to work with the Okay, this is what the fuck we gotta work especially nowadays, and it's economy and the ship that's going on right now, Like yes, okay, baby, if that's what we gotta do, then that's what we gotta do.
Speaker 1: And if it's not the type of I used to tell women all the time, like would you sleep in a box with me? They be like, what if you weren't sleep in a box with me, you shouldn't really marry me? Because what if we in the box?
Speaker 4: For better for worse?
Speaker 1: That's what the man say? Or did women say? You know what I'm saying? That makes sense? Game?
Speaker 4: But you gotta remember y'all both say that for better or for worse? Yeah, that part, y'all both say.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm just saying, but who's telling the truth?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: So if I provide a box for you, that's me providing you ain't even going out there with the box.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying that if it says obey and you guys go out it the same, she must be lying and she's not obeying, So you guys ain't going at that the same?
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 1: Like what's the viox? What do the vows say for men? And what do the ViOS say? Pull it up? What do they say? Tell me what they say?
Speaker 4: Let's see what does your I know?
Speaker 1: They for sure say, do you promise to honor and cherish and obey, and I'll be hearing people we like, take obey out. I mean, I'm like, well, why don't you just take marriage out?
Speaker 3: They want to take she aw that shit out?
Speaker 4: Yeah right now, it's just too much.
Speaker 3: Went to Aniva, just marry.
Speaker 1: That's what. But that's my point. And the more I look at mister in that whole scenario, it's crazy, like, but you look at somebody like sug Avery. He was in love with sug Avery. Now if they would have got married, he would have hated this bitch.
Speaker 3: She would have killed her because she was no good.
Speaker 1: She was a whore, you straight up hor like, like like the pop said that nasty woman. They say she she had to class back in nineteen o seven.
Speaker 4: I take thee to be my weddy wife or do I'm trying to make because it's a lot of different ones. And I know that having a whole from this day four for better, for worse, for sure, for poor and sickness and in health, to love and to chaerish, to death, to us part. That's one.
Speaker 1: That's one.
Speaker 4: Let me see, that's for the women. Oh that's for both.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're about the ones the man saying the women say differently, harp O.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's that's a perfect example of when you let a woman get too far out of control. This motherfucker that went to jail for twenty years, feel me because because Harpo couldn't whoop on her, If Harpo would have whooped her ass that time right there, she'd have been thinking herself, like, I can't talk to me in any kind of way.
Speaker 4: I can't find it. I don't know where it is.
Speaker 1: It's not important, you know for sure?
Speaker 4: They say, obay, right, well some of it. You know some people you allys got to remember. Some people they write their own valves.
Speaker 1: No, not those particular things I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: The preacher say okay, what the preacher say okay, And the.
Speaker 1: Preacher says that part do you promise to yeah?
Speaker 4: Promise? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can we not bring no conversations into this conversation. Yeah, when you say write their own vows, that's like this new Wolke no thing where they like what you're saying. Where the you know preacher says these you know vows that was supposed to.
Speaker 1: Tell you what marriage is all. Like I said, it's all about the acquisition of ship, right, It's not like like marriage is not a merger of two businesses, it's a corporate takeover. Just to always say that marriage is not a merger of two business it's a corporate takeover of one business taking over another.
Speaker 4: I can agree with that because you take the name.
Speaker 1: Yes, you literally become of this person. It's like I used to tell girls all the time, like, well that's my husband. That's not how that worked. You really his wife? You know what I'm saying. And that's the point of marriage when you use that term marriage, Like now we got a thousand you know, the rainbow used to be you know, God's love, now the rainbow or something else. Niggas take over shit all the time, so don't get me wrong, Like marriage got a lot of shit that didn't been changed. But that's also why marriage is feeling one out of every two all the time. One every two is a divorce.
Speaker 4: It just seems like everybody's getting divorced. I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Why what it is is because there's this shit that you have to follow, Like it's like my gift, like we talk about all the time, Right, if you show me how to do something at his most basic element, I can build it up any way I want to into as grand as I want to, right, I can build anything up to what I want in granted I want if I understand the basics. So understanding the basics of marriage is what everybody should do. You should go back to the ellymology of the word understand what it meant. That way you could kind of do what you want to do with it. But if you come into it with round pigs and square holes, sad news is gonna beat your motherfucking ass home. I'll be hearing women all the time say shit like you know, like, oh you know, I would respect it. I would, man, man, if I could find a man obating Why are you fucking this nigga? You can't obey?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you can't obey a nigga, why would you give me some Are you here girls saying all kind of right shit?
Speaker 1: Oh you know this nigga ain't worth me cooking for it, but you're giving him some pussy, so he not worth for play, but he worth your body.
Speaker 4: That's that. See, that's that young shit, like even young shit. It shouldn't be right, but that's really honestly young shit because old most I mean, I do know some older women too, that's on that bullshit a lot of older But I'm just saying normally, I'm not doing any of that for nobody. If I don't even feel that way for you, Like I'm not so for me to be giving myself to you and then but I'm not gonna do this for you. It doesn't make no sense to me. It's either I'm I'm fucking with you, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I was giving advice. Who was I talking to? Was I talking to one of the girls who fold some and they was asking me dating advice. And it's like, glasses, what should I do? And I'm like, stop putting out? Like what you mean? I'm like, go on a date. Stop putting out. She's like, man, but what am I I said, stop acting like this is what you're just really into. Like, I get it. You as much as you like sex, you don't like sex that much. You ain't gonna make a fool out yourself. Niggas will make niggas like sex so much, they'll make a fool out. They said. Women not gonna do that. I mean, they don't like sex, they like you. So my point is I told her stop putting out. I was like stop fucking a nigga. If you want the nigga to like you, cook for the nigga, tell him come to your house, cook for meetium somewhere, bring him a plate to work. You want a nigga to really like you, show him everything else but pussy. If you show a nigga pussy, he gonna decide if you like. That's gonna determine if he's gonna keep coming back.
Speaker 3: Man dropping dimes hearing that.
Speaker 1: Tell you like Magic Johnson, I got thirteen as Sisters podcast, stop like think about it. If a woman Kings was like, look I fucked with you, King, but I'm trying to keep it together. But I made you a plate and they come drop off a plate and that shit good.
Speaker 3: Oh that's love. Yeah, that's real love.
Speaker 1: Imagine like, look, King, I can't get you pussy. I really fuck with you, but I'm trying to keep it together. But look, get your clothes get I'm finna come pick them up and watch them. Show a nigga everything else that will make you a quality wife besides fucking, because the one thing you ain't gonna be doing when you get married like that is fucking anyway.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I notice most married people you stop fucking cause motherfucker start getting mad about everything. I think because intimacy changes. I think you start to learn intimacy when you get married. On most of the cords, like you only be fucking like that because it became this like lazy way to get to intimacy. It's a lazy way like diggie pussy, you know. But when you like, when you get to know a woman, you feel me, you start watching TV with her, and that shit bring you closer.
Speaker 3: I think that's where the point of family you be actually become family, you know, like you're taking two people that's not blood related. But when you get to that point where you say that the sexual part is gone, I think that's where it sels into intimacy and now you guys are just one and it doesn't matter. It's not about sex. It's about just you guys are happy. And that's why I think the real sense of family comes from. Is that point now, before that you could leave each other all that, yeah, you know, but when you get to that point where it's not about pussy, now you real fact, that's what that real family color.
Speaker 1: I like that I fuck with that, you know, because at the end of the day, So instead of giving that nigga some pussy, take that nigga up plate, instead of giving that niggas some pussy go wash his clothes, Instead of giving that nigga some pussy, get him a car wash gift card. Yeah, that nigga give card to all those on That's gonna go way further. Nigga gonna look at you with a different respect and a different admiration for who you are. Completely, he gonna be like, oh, this motherfucker is.
Speaker 3: The real deal, and he might work harder for some pussy way more.
Speaker 1: Show him what type of helper you are. I mean, if you help a motherfucker. Hey, you know what. I know you was trying to figure out that part on that car. You know I got you all those on gift card. It's only fifty dollars. I couldn't afford that much. But niggas a it'll fuck you up. How men to feel about little small things? You know, don't shit?
Speaker 4: You know that's what my due said, like, and I would do like little shit and I wouldn't think it was nothing. But he'd be like, you know what, like I'll ask you to do some shit and you do extra. He was like, and I really appreciate, like you really He's like, you really thought about it? And I'm like okay, and I literally really just like, oh he might need this, like I'm just thinking of shit like he send me the story gets something and I'm like, Okay, well I see this too. He might like that. I'll rap that too, and he'd be He'll say shit to be like, oh yeah, you you thought about that. Man.
Speaker 1: Listen. We the difference is y'all raised to look for husbands, right, were not raised to look for wives. We raised to look for pussy. Right, So you a nigga don't know what a wife is till you see his mom's I mean, whoever that mom looked like, that's most likely how niggas see his wife. So if you if you helping him, what I'm saying like, he gonna look at you different. So you know he might come on to you real tough, trying to get some pussy, but you got to show him you're worth more than that. Other than that, he's gonna just judge you based off the pussy. I'm like, Okay, the pussy is good or the pussy's bad, or I don't care enough about the pussy to make any sacrifices, you know what I mean, because that's what you're giving him the judge, what the fucking cooking for a motherfucker? Do a lot? But back back to the color purple while I was on my brain. But yeah, mister just wasn't that fucking bad. He just wasn't. He was just a little messed up.
Speaker 4: He was a villain.
Speaker 1: He wasn't.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna agree with that, but he was. He was a villain. He was doing a lot of ship he shouldn't have did. But what I told you what he.
Speaker 1: Sides keeping the letters?
Speaker 3: You said, try to rape her and was trying to rape her? Was the married?
Speaker 4: Was they married?
Speaker 1: Mar saying the rape? I know?
Speaker 3: But was they married at.
Speaker 4: The time he was married to the sister.
Speaker 3: Okay, he tried to rape the other sister.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, he didn't try to rape her.
Speaker 4: He tried to get He tried to snatch. She was not try to mess with him.
Speaker 3: She was going to say he raper, no, he did it, So that's not rape. First off, he assaulted her.
Speaker 4: Well, he assaulted her. It's still big different words though, Okay, still I.
Speaker 1: Get the concept of trying to rape her. And I don't think he was trying to rape her.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He was trying to like aggressively trying to get to Yes, okay, but I coccur.
Speaker 1: But but but but he also when he when he got the knee in the nuts, he never tried to get it. Kicked the bitch off the estate, right, but.
Speaker 3: He got kneed in the nuts.
Speaker 4: Yes, swung her books at the niggas like what's upping? Like, leave me alone?
Speaker 1: That was a little but that's that nineteen hundred energy. That's like, that's like I would judge R. Kelly with twenty twenty three eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like R.
Speaker 1: Kelly fit to be sixty or somebody like fifty eight or some dumb shit. Back in that niggas days, older niggas was buzzing bitches in high school. That was their thing.
Speaker 4: But he told you he was doing picking up the homegirls.
Speaker 1: He told you, don't do that.
Speaker 4: I was there too.
Speaker 1: Don't just like to show just excuse herself.
Speaker 4: I've already I've already been on here, but.
Speaker 1: I know, but you just did that real it was it was more than one.
Speaker 3: I was almost well I'm glad you caught that almost mistakes.
Speaker 4: He is never gonna let nothing.
Speaker 3: You almost slid that by.
Speaker 1: You feel me Back back in the seventies and the eighties and the nineties, them niggas, all my older homies really thought it made them special if they got a younger bitch like they thought they was vibrant, if they got to only I knew young bitches wasn't worth shit. I'm thinking now more men starting to understand young bitches ain't worth shit. Like I'll be seeing all kinds of Instagram. All that bitch gonna do is lie and eat hot cheetos. I mean, like now the world is catching up that young bitches ain't shit. But a lot of people I know spend so much time trying to be young. I'm spending my life trying to get old. How do I get wisdom? How do I get to How do I get to fifty? How do I get to sixty? How do I get to seventy? How do I get to eighty? Niggas is trying to Niggas is forty trying to still figure out how to get back to twenty. I'm trying to figure out how it's gonna be at fifty. How do I do this? How do I make it to fifty? How do I I'm thinking right now, That's why I'm eating one mill of day. I'm thinking to myself, how do we make it? How do I make it to one hundred? So I'm eating one fucking minute day. Reading Elijah Mohammad's book Either Living, I'm like, you know what, I want to be one hundred? These niggas still trying to be twenty Nigga thirty second going backwards.
Speaker 4: I'm cool with at my age, like I'm good like I'm not you know, thinking of like you said, you growing like I'm trying to I'm what I'm gonna do? Chilling? I ain't. I get anxiety when I be around that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my point. So I think the mind state is different, so you can't judge him with a twenty twenty three mind state. This is in nineteen oh six, nineteen oh six, R Kelly, I think what year was R Kelly born King nineteen sixty some shit?
Speaker 3: Oh, don't have me lying to you.
Speaker 1: Oh google it? When where was R Kelly born?
Speaker 4: All in early maybe seventies.
Speaker 1: That Nigga probably wasn't born there on seveny he older than jay z In though you think so that Nigga R Kelly old as a motherfucker. R Kelly might have been born in sixty four sixty.
Speaker 3: Six, So he's born about nineteen sixty six, Yeah, somewhere around there.
Speaker 1: So think about that. Them niggas in the eighties was always trying to get high school bitches. No, Nigga twenty four, they were trying to get him a sixty year old bitch. Think he got something And I think it, Like I said, I think I've told you this. I think it's an insecurity of experience or how good they are six because I don't know why Nigga twenty five would try to get a woman at sixteen that don't make no sense to me, Like what's she know? Like I even used to hear Nigga what it is?
Speaker 4: They don't know much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but why would you want I ain't never want a girl that don't know.
Speaker 4: Much because they can like mold them. I guess maybe would you.
Speaker 1: Want to bitch you can mow? Like who wants a house pet? Where you have a tiger?
Speaker 4: When some people like house pets.
Speaker 1: I want them little dog.
Speaker 3: Dog, I call them in Hollywood rats, little Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I do not need to be teaching this woman how to suck penis. This is not school. Yeah, it's come in here knowing how to do everything. I need you to know how to suck the penis in circles.
Speaker 3: Well, don't you got a song that says that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't like no, if a girl fuck with me, she at least got to have four niggs. She at least had to have three or four niggas.
Speaker 3: So you don't want no virgin girl.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I had a girl that was a virgin. That shit was the worst experience of my life.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I literally don't even count that. When I do my sex count number, I skip over that shit. She'd be like, man, that ship was she was crying and shit. I was like, oh, hell no, this bitch made me think my bigg was thirteen inches long.
Speaker 3: If you're that girl, let's come to the podcast please. I want her to come and just talk about that. Vers an experience that ruined your life. That ruined your life.
Speaker 1: I didn't even have sex after I have sex. I didn't have sex for two years.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. It ruined your life. I want that girl to come home.
Speaker 4: It happens with women like me. I didn't have sex for like two years.
Speaker 3: I put this on you. We're talking about him.
Speaker 4: I'm saying I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I thought she do steal the show, don't she?
Speaker 1: That's her, it's her shoulder.
Speaker 4: Still, I didn't know how men did that.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, thats just sucked. I don't feel no power her hollering, she didn't feel good. Oh my god, you know what I mean, Like, I don't you gotta And this is my point, guy, We're in a sick world where niggas really feel like a woman is I need you to enjoy this ship? I don't. I don't need no woman. You know what I'm saying. I don't need no motherfucking woman to be in the bedroom and not enjoying it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's so funny. That remind me of they used to tell us when I was a little kid, like a woman gotta be lying because a baby come out that thing. Yeah, you know, it's like there's no way back up, But I just come on.
Speaker 1: That girl was crying. She was crying like bo She's like, don't stop. I'm like, don't stop. See that goes back to that.
Speaker 3: No, it stopped really means you know, she was literally it was.
Speaker 1: Tears in her eyes, like she was crying.
Speaker 3: And don't said, don't stop.
Speaker 1: And she's like, don't stop, and I'm like, don't stop. This is horrible, this is traumatized.
Speaker 4: So he stops.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, stop. I was about ten minutes and I was like, man, no, and.
Speaker 3: Stopped for two years.
Speaker 1: For two years, she made me feel horrible. No, no, no, no, we're good.
Speaker 4: We go.
Speaker 1: We got a little bit more minute.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So it's just I think he just had a rough I think he had a rough take, and I think they made him look like the villain pretty bad. He had a really tough situation. He was in love with another woman that the father wouldn't let him. The father wouldn't let him be with the lady he was in love, which was with a ruin of his life. The daddy was right. He went to marry shul gavery and that was just she was not marriage material, right, And then you know, he didn't get the woman he wanted out of the sisters, right. He got stuck with Seely because he didn't want Ceelie. He wanted Nettie and seely was honored like she was, you know, an honory little young motherfucker too.
Speaker 4: So why did he keep her?
Speaker 1: He had like seven.
Speaker 4: Kids, saying after she listened, after the kids had grown up, member harpo, grown man ended up getting married all this stuff like that all the kids grew up, Like, why did.
Speaker 1: Because he needed somebody to run the house. I mean, you know why you stay. You'll see people be staying together for a long time for crazy reasons.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 1: He loves Ceeli in this weird kind of way. I just don't think he was like you know how women say that in love with you love like he loves Cli. But I don't think he was ever like that. She wasn't never Netty or.
Speaker 4: Joy. Do you think that he sent for the sister and the kids out of like like got of guilt of all the ship he put her through past.
Speaker 1: Domn That's why he did it. The only reason why he did that, because of the letters, the let I don't think he really gave a fuck because I don't think he regretted slapping the motherfucking as once and he I don't believe she slaps with people. But I do think sometimes you gotta teach him, motherfucker to listen to what you're saying. I just don't even think you should slap nobody. I wouldn't even slap a kid. Just slapping motherfuckers is crazy. Like that's like, I'm just gonna disrespect you, and I don't think you're gonna do. I'm not even trying to knock you out. I ain't gonna lie to me like I watched my old Giomie slap a nigga, my og Ony Man slapping nigga dog, and I thought to myself, may really had hands punched hard. But I'm thinking my if he got to knock me out and slap me, because I'm telling this nigga right now, I'm finna. I don't give fuck what I think in his hands, I got to try to destroy him. That nigga slapped this nigga harders hell. So I don't want to be slapped by no nigga. If you slap me, I'm going to fucking kill you. I don't get a fuck about going to jail because you're not finna run around and tell motherfuckers you slap me, still on me, knock me out. I won't even come back and kill you. You knocked me out. I mean, if you don't feed me, you know what I'm saying, If you don't feed me or something, you know what I mean, if you hear me when I ain't looking, and shit, maybe we got a different problem. But don't slap me, daugh, you slap me. I gotta kill you because at that point, like you trying to take my manhood and the only way I can get it is by taking your life. Yeah no, but I was thinking that's why. And then at the end of the day, like he did send for her kids, and I think he only sent for her kids because of the letters. I think that's the one thing that he did wrong, her letters, which you know that was some scummy ship. But again, he's not perfect, you know what I'm saying. He's still was just a guy.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But the real villain of the color Purple Sugar. She came and fucked the whole house up.
Speaker 4: And she said, you show is ugly.
Speaker 1: Then she did have his letty cooking. I mean, don't get me wrong, she did show Seley love. But then she came and took Seliy off hey.
Speaker 4: But then Celi fell in love with her too, so she was.
Speaker 1: That little horror was She's a real horror. Remember Celi was in love with she was all in love with Sugavery. I think Naddy was a lesbian.
Speaker 4: Well, daddy got married. You remember when she came she ended up marrying the the how she got to Africa, Remember she was out there in Africa with the couple, and then the lady died. I remember she died, and so the man ended up marrying Nettie. And so when they came back from Africa, they were all together.
Speaker 1: The man was am it was, why don't.
Speaker 4: She got married to the guy? Though, Yeah, okay, remember lady married lady.
Speaker 1: Don't know if Neddie got married.
Speaker 4: She did. She wasn't a lesbian.
Speaker 1: Munching carpi cause, oh Netty boy, they all wanted Netty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why, Yeah, everybody wanted Natty. Betty was a.
Speaker 1: Little shocking little tender. She was alright too. I mean she was only like two fucking goofy, like she was like fourteen or something. I don't know what the people's looking at. What's up with it? G l a double dollar signe shot, that's right, glasses malone and on motherfucking September twenty second, I'm dropping my new album, Cancel These Nuts. But for anybody that want to support right now hop online, go to the cryptstore dot com. That's right, the crypt Store th h E c R I P S t O r E dot com and buy a physical copy right now autograph from me right now. You can have it ahead of time before it's on all streaming sites. So social support to the real was you know what I'm saying. Jump on to crypstore dot com and buy my new album, Cancel These Nuts. Buy it right now before it drops online. September twenty second. Yeah, the cryptstore dot com. Looking out for tuning in too the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboys A King for the Black Effect podcast Network at now Heard Radio. Yeah.