Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys, springing live from the Dallas Cowboys World head hours at.
Speaker 2: The Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Six second Testcott tis It, Henny Faint touchdown.
Speaker 1: And now your hosts, Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 5: It's time for the first regular season edition of Say It with Your Chest for Friday.
Speaker 2: Here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: As Isaiah Standback's ready to go, Nick Harris is ready to go. John Matchoda is already laughing at Isaiah. And we've got Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeomans. Welcome in Cowboys Nation as the Cowboys get ready to the New York Giants on Sunday Night Football. You've been waiting all.
Speaker 6: Off Doug, all right, I have been. I've been doing push ups all freaking off season for this. Kyle peculating pic trels are ready to go. Wow, Wow, that's right, that's just happening.
Speaker 2: This is a normal thing on Talking Guys.
Speaker 5: This is the first regular season Say It with your Chest Friday. But here's here's really the premise behind say it with the chest Fridays. You bring the energy and you don't hold back, right, that's the whole conversation. We got to give a ton of energy going into the weekend because of course, the Cowboys play actual, meaningful football and we.
Speaker 2: Saw some meeting in full football last night.
Speaker 5: How about Dan Campbell and the fighting meal's going and getting it from the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 6: New as soon as we saw those guys on the schedule for this season, I knew those guys were going to be a problem. Yeah, complete problem. I don't care you can say, oh, Kelsey wasn't it. I don't care what you want to say. That team has been doing nothing but building ever since Dan Campbell has step foot in that building.
Speaker 7: And kudos to him and his entire staff.
Speaker 8: A g.
Speaker 6: Aaron Glenn, my old teammate from here in Dallas doing this thing as well. I mean, those guys, they have a heck of a coaching staff. It's really cool to see former players being successful as coaches and going back and pulling up some of that some of the former players as well. So kudos to that, to that coaching staff. Until they played Dallas.
Speaker 9: That December stretch has got a whole lot more difficult.
Speaker 10: Well, when you're going from Philly, Buffalo, Miami and now Detroit, that's gonna be just as tough for the defense at least. So Man, so you're saying we can't drop the energy like Canarius Tony?
Speaker 7: Yeah, how about that on my frock?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started them, y'all started. Yeah, I kind of had to.
Speaker 6: I was like, you knew the ball was going to him, So it's like it makes sense. You know, he's a he's a heck of a receiver when he catches, and then he knew he was gonna get the brock last night and yeah, he had a poopsies.
Speaker 8: I would say that, I would say this, they look like the front runner to make a move for a wide receiver at some point.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean you can't.
Speaker 8: There's just too much riding on this on what this team has to just be like, well, no, we'll figure it out. One of these guys will have to step up. But no, to your point that the Lions, though, Man, being a native Metro Detroiter, there is a saying it's same old Lions. You know everything, It's always same Allions. And I'll tell you that Man, these last two games, this one and that one at Green Bay, are nothing like the Lions that I saw post Barry. They had some good years in the nineties with Barry Singiers, but post Barry, you know, going in that Matt Millon era. I mean, there's so many those games they like last night, they lose that game, no no question about it. You know, even with the drops, they lose that game. But yeah, they're gonna be They're gonna be tough if they as long as they stay healthy, that's gonna be. That's gonna be a big matchup ats. I think the day before New Year's Eve they played Cowboys down Yeah, thirtieth.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's supposed to be a Saturday night game.
Speaker 2: That'll be fun matchup.
Speaker 5: And I think you look at really the speed and the power combination of what the Lions brought.
Speaker 2: I mean, they've got some guys that'll take your ankles.
Speaker 5: They'll snatch those ankles so fast, gives yeah the next level. And then you've got like a David Montgomery who's is just a battering. He's just gonna run through everybody. Really fun game to watch, But of course we don't see the Lions for another four months, so we got to kind of see how.
Speaker 2: They continue along the way. I think they're legit. I've said it all off season.
Speaker 7: I think they're legit. How impressive is that offensive line?
Speaker 6: You get rid of your top two running backs and you bring in two more running backs and you have the same as Exucis, if.
Speaker 2: Not more, If not more, probably more, honestly.
Speaker 10: And David Montgomery's case specifically towards the end of his tenure in Chicago, thanks for a little rough and him trying to find some make sure yardage and be a good running back. But how much of that was attributed to what he had up front? Kind of saw that last night. Yeah, he's just as he's just as fine between the tackles as he was two three years ago.
Speaker 2: That's a fantasy positive for me yesterday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's as interesting to see the way that the Bengals, you know, they had a chance to draft Penny Soool and took Jamar Chase. Obviously that's worked out great for them, sure, but with the Lions. Not that Jamar Chase would be great on the Lions, but I just feel like the Penny Sool thing has been huge for them.
Speaker 6: You know too, that that was a slow start too. Yeah, right, but it's turned up as a yeah for sure.
Speaker 9: Hitting on an Almond Rossaint Brown definitely.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: So fourth round just to take talking Lions and take it right back to talking cowboys. You guys continue to talk about just how stout that front is for Detroit and that offensive line is for Detroit.
Speaker 2: How's uh, how's the Dallas offensive line looking? Nick Tyrone Smith to the injury report? Yeah, what happened? Yeah?
Speaker 10: So, uh, Tyron Smith yesterday limited in practice with an ankle issue. Does not sound like it's going to keep him out of Sunday night. Oh that's listening to Mike McCarthy on the fan this morning. Sounds like he will be okay to go on Sunday night.
Speaker 2: As far as.
Speaker 10: Tyler Smith still hoping he can get back on the practice field by Saturday in hopes to play on Sunday night. So I guess if there's any concerns, let's let's still keep them with Tyler Smith, Tyrann.
Speaker 9: It just looks precautionary at this point.
Speaker 8: That's good just to throw this out here as your worst case scenario, like.
Speaker 11: Tweeted, I tweeted this yesterday.
Speaker 8: If you were to be without both of them for this game, I think you'd be looking at starting True Madoga at left tackle and then probably TJ.
Speaker 11: Bass or I guess Austin Richards that left guard.
Speaker 9: Yeah, whichever one they'd feel more comfionent.
Speaker 11: And I say worst case scenario.
Speaker 8: And like you said, Mike McCarthy sounded pretty optimistic on the radio this morning, but it's also one of those things that you have to prepare for that what if during the game the ankle game, yeah, issue happens or something like that. So yeah, it's you know, it's we've talked about the offensive line depth all off season and uh yeah, it could be an issue from week one.
Speaker 5: See, but we've talked about the offensive line depth in terms of a seventeen game season, and it's not true. It's not it's not going to last a seventeen game season.
Speaker 2: Guys, we're going into week one. We haven't even played real football going into exactly. That's That's where I'm at.
Speaker 5: It's like, Okay, is this the warning shot that needs to be fired even if both of those guys are available, Hopefully that's the case going into Week one, there is.
Speaker 6: Not a lot of options. Then people don't get rid of solid offense alignment. That's the problem. There's a lot of running backs that you can go grab, there's receivers you can always go grab. There's always those skill guys that you can bring in to fill a void, But offensive linement are just not They're just not out there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you're you're definitely right about that. Going back to the Chiefs game, they'll find a wide receiver to help if it needs.
Speaker 11: To be that nobody steps up there.
Speaker 8: But on the offensive line, you're kind of sat with what you have here. And because even if you were to get some type of a veteran who hasn't been on a rosters and then it's got all that time they have to catch up to and the season's already here there. You know, the Cowboys don't have time for you to catch up and give you two three weeks like they need they need somebody. Now.
Speaker 7: That's why Denver was as aggressive as they were on day one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like, get all those guys, pour the bag out, because there's only a handful of these guys that can really play at that level.
Speaker 5: But we're the Cowboys really in a position to do that same sort of deal because at least upfront their set and they don't want to pay premium money for a six guy on the offensive.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, now it looks great.
Speaker 6: Sure, I don't think that they were in that position to acquire those that caliber of office alignment. But don't get somebody and now you're late, You're you're kind of lading the game. And you know, I'm not here to criticize their their timeline because I'm not sure what is feasible what wasn't feasible, But I mean, the situation is what it is, and it's not good.
Speaker 8: I mean true, Modoga is their most significant off season acquisition on the offensive line, and there's a good chance that we're going to see a decent.
Speaker 11: Amount of him Sunday night. So maybe we'll find out more from him. Maybe maybe he'll look.
Speaker 8: Better in the gas that yeah, surprise, Yeah, maybe he looks better in some of the games than he does than he has in some of the practices in that and maybe, you know, being a veteran who's played in that stadium plenty of times, maybe maybe he will play well and maybe the game plan will fit with what he does and they'll figure.
Speaker 2: It out scale of one to ten. What's your confidence level?
Speaker 7: And you're doing that four?
Speaker 9: Four, and that's maybe high, that's maybe generous. Really I love Tuma, but I mean for him.
Speaker 5: To come in and spot duty after dealing with an injury, telling about guard to tackle at back.
Speaker 9: Guard, left guard. I do like him more left guard.
Speaker 10: I know I've said that a lot, Like if he was playing left tackle, maybe I'd be saying a three, But I like him more at left guard.
Speaker 7: So four. So in baseball he's killing it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Look at that positive, full type of guy.
Speaker 9: He'd be the best baseball player. And now I'll tell you that.
Speaker 11: Hey, let's not talk about that exaccurate though. Yeah, I think that's pretty I.
Speaker 2: Think I would put a four or five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm actually decently confident just because he has done it before, Because he's been there before. It's not like he's you're throwing one of these undrafted free agent rookies like a TJ.
Speaker 2: Bass.
Speaker 5: Not that I don't like TJ. Bass, but he's in experience, you know, so the confidence level naturally will be a little bit lower, at least with the DOGA. He's been out there and he's played meaningful hol snaps in an NFL game. So I think I would say a four and a half maybe a five in that regard.
Speaker 2: What would you.
Speaker 7: Put I give him a four point two seven three?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, very exactly.
Speaker 6: I like, yeah, like TJ bass better personally really not from the side standpoint, but I think he got that dog intown.
Speaker 5: So were we're talking like a four point two seven five to a uh to like a four point three four point seven five, four point seven, So like a point five difference.
Speaker 7: Half a point that major.
Speaker 2: That's a half point major. That's big time.
Speaker 9: Absolutely changes lives already does that changes lives? That's that's one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 8: They think TJ is the future, you know, at one of their guard spots. I mean, why not throw them to the world experience there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were talking about this same sort of deal with Terrence Steel in twenty twenty, similar.
Speaker 8: Deal but at right tackle, which there was a lot of panic at that time too, Yes there was.
Speaker 10: Now there's not forget me about how early did Steel come into the to the twenty twenty league.
Speaker 2: It wasn't was one, no, but it was early.
Speaker 11: It is great. How we can just look this stuff up like right away, I know it.
Speaker 9: Twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, gotta love the technology side of it. And that's the thing with Steel was I mean, I was an outould be the first one to admit this. I was not very high on Terrence Steel coming out Strike too. I was not very high on Terrence Deal coming out.
Speaker 7: Of Texas Tech.
Speaker 2: I thought his lower body, his footwork wasn't there.
Speaker 5: I thought he was a little off balanced up front.
Speaker 2: He had seventy two snaps.
Speaker 5: In week one, by the way, twenty twenty so yeah, I mean he he played the offensive snaps.
Speaker 8: I'm so fascinated by that the whole Like, how do these guys go from Like Okay, so you watched a lot of them at Texas Tech way more than I did, did not, and you have that that takeaway and obviously he went undrafted, so others had that same takeaway. So what gets a guy to go from that to being what he is now?
Speaker 11: Is it just work ethic?
Speaker 8: Is it just that you know, he gets the right teachers around him, Like what is the what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 11: How does a guy do that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's definitely a combination.
Speaker 6: I mean, you you could take the same player take him out of that, out of one particular environment and put him in another, and the coaching staff can be different. Right, So the coaches and the influence he has in that room to teaching every day. Also the system, the system could benefit him more because they do one style that fits his you know, his strengths more than and his weaknesses did it his previous location. So there's a lot of things that in confidence, I don't care. I mean, I bring it up all the time, and everybody just assumes, because you're a professional athlete that everybody's walking around with all this confidence. It's not the truth. It's just not the reality. It's not the reality of the situation. Every guy has their struggles, every guy has their doubts. You have competition out the wazoo. You have people that are always telling you what you're not doing right. You don't really get a pat on the back for a lot of the things that you're supposed to do or things that are expected of you. You don't get pats in the back for that. And most people look forward to those things. They like they get gratification from being told, you know, you did a good job, and that especially specifically at the office in line position. You really don't get that. You know, you get your you get your grades. And I don't know if everybody knows that after every game you get a you get a multiple sheets of paper and it has every play. Right, say you have seventy snaps in a game, Okay, every single play you have is graded. And if you're an office alignment and you grade out at eighty percent, right, most people at their job, if they're hitting it out of the park eighty percent at the time, they're probably getting raises eighty percent. In football, you're probably getting fired at most positions. At most positions, eighty percent effectiveness is not enough. So it's a high strenuous job. So you're always doubting yourself in every aspect. There's always there's always something that you're you're nitpicking at Kyle. You know, Kyle gets on me. Yesterday, I felt like I had a bad, terrible day in the studio. You know, I probably had a I had a handful of mess ups. But in my head, I sucked. You know what I'm saying. In my head, I sucked because I'm like, that's unacceptable, that that level of execution is not acceptable to me, Because like I expect myself to be at this level, so that carries on in all aspects of your life.
Speaker 7: But that is the game of football.
Speaker 5: Can you finish the sentence? You said, Kyle got on to me, but you didn't. You didn't finish because.
Speaker 6: Well you got you got on my head. Yeah, you got on my head about like not being hard on myself.
Speaker 5: I want I want to go home to realize, just k Kyle.
Speaker 11: Bank to your playing days.
Speaker 8: Did you ever uh just completely disagree with your grades and like you ain't got angry at the greater?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah you have questions. Yeah, you definitely have questions. You feel like you might have executed something to a certain level. There's a lot we can go into some real deep conversations. We'll keep your relatively shallow today, but yeah.
Speaker 2: With your chest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean some some businesses you have a say in the grades that you're giving. Some businesses you can actually clap back a little bit on what you feel is.
Speaker 7: Right versus what is wrong. This is not one of those industries.
Speaker 10: Yeah, going back to the original point on Terrence Steele, I think the biggest thing and he talks about it a lot. Even today's having Zach Martin next to him at right guard and not you know, casing from leveland at Texas Tech. So that does a significant difference, can allow him to really focus in.
Speaker 5: I brought up my scouting report on Terrence Steele from twenty twenty, and I said, Steel is an undeniable upper body strength that is ready for the NFL level, but its lower half just doesn't seem to keep up enough at the moment to make him a piece of the puzzle. It'll be interesting to see what sort of approach that offensive line coach at the time, Jim tom Sula, will take when looking to improve his foundation. While the change of direction and agility needed uptick, a simple change in footwork could be enough to make a considerable difference in an organization that has had some added tackle depth this offseason with the signing of Cameron Irving.
Speaker 2: It'll be a solid it would.
Speaker 5: It will take a solid summer for Steel to make the as active ross.
Speaker 8: Who was you, said Tim Schuell, He was the defensive plank coach. Who was their offensive plank coach?
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 8: It was the same, it was it was still see I can picture his face right now. It came from the Packers.
Speaker 2: He Oh my god, it is blanking. I know it wasn't. Jim Tom Sue.
Speaker 5: I think I've had a typo in that back in twenty twenty on my guy Darned Kyle.
Speaker 7: The fact that you type that up for every player, absolutely, yeah, that is wild.
Speaker 5: But that that was actually that was only the summer, and I've also got details on the This.
Speaker 7: Is why I don't right, because yeah, he's cool. Yeah, he played nice exactly.
Speaker 10: So do you feel more confident in TJ Bass right now than when you wrote that kind of yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Actually I do. I do too. Yeah, I had a fifth round grade on TJ. Bass.
Speaker 5: I really liked Bass, and I feel far more comfortable with him stepping into the fold in week one in a Terrence Steele esque situation at guard than I did it Terrence Steele at right tackle going up against the I believe it was the Rams that year as the first game of the season.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think it's a considerable difference either way.
Speaker 5: You want your starting five available, but at least that's something that you can look forward to having, at least in a.
Speaker 2: Chum Adoga situation or at TJ. Bass, you feel much better about it overall.
Speaker 5: Now, if both of those guys are out, then I think the confidence level shifts because now TJ.
Speaker 2: Bass is playing next to Chumah Adoga as opposed to Terrence Steele playing next to Zach Martin.
Speaker 9: That's where it changes. That's where it gets really tough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, we'll take our first break here on say it with you, Chest Friday and Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. When we come back, we give you players to watch on both sides of the football for the Dallas Cowboy against the New York Giants. Stick around, We'll be right back with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 13: After this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five g It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and t five G fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 14: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 12: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com. Fule up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Rifle Coffee dot Com. To fuel up.
Speaker 5: Today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his.
Speaker 3: Bank of America mobile banking.
Speaker 5: App, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 4: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive, Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot Com slash can't stop banking every tay.
Speaker 5: It's only available in the Elis language. You must download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on so Like mobile devices. Message in dowt rags apply remember fdic.
Speaker 15: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 7: Would you, Dear Doctor?
Speaker 5: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 2: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being.
Speaker 3: The soldier to cry out?
Speaker 15: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any doctor Pepper flavorable. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you.
Speaker 3: Deserve to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company from the Star in Frisco. This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, a super trusted superfood.
Speaker 2: Quaker Oats the official.
Speaker 5: Oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. You get your oatmeal in this morning.
Speaker 6: I did not I did two days ago though. Yeah, they're awesome, very nice. I like to put a little cranberry in there, put a little brown sugar.
Speaker 2: Good stuff.
Speaker 9: Was it a superfood?
Speaker 2: No, super trusted superfood, that's what it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, had Quaker oats. There you go.
Speaker 2: Tonight, send us a pack.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying here, I think I have another case of those black rifle coffees upstairs, by the way, so you're hoarding them. Maybe I'm not gonna admit to him, but maybe maybe that's the case. All Right, Cowboys versus Giants. We've got predictions coming up in the next segment. If you want to be our guest picker, give us a call at eight eight eight eight five five.
Speaker 2: Two two nine seven.
Speaker 5: You might want to get on the phones right now to be the first in line. Eight eight eight eight five five two two nights said about this. They don't, but they will. They'll know about it. We won't have to tell them going into the next segment. But surprise, I want you to. I want you to give me one player on offense. Let's start on offense to watch this week. Who are you keeping.
Speaker 2: The most eyes on Isaiah and.
Speaker 5: Why going into the matchup against the Giants offensively, It's.
Speaker 6: Not gonna be a popular vote, but I'm going to go with Jake Ferguson. Okay, Jake Ferguson, I think that his effectiveness in the Running Game will dictate his ability to get receptions.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I like that assessment. I like that assessment a lot. We're talking about guys, the number one guys we're excited to see here, the number.
Speaker 2: One guy you're excited to see.
Speaker 9: Okay, then I would go, I go Rico Dubdele. Just the Running Game works.
Speaker 10: So well with Pollard and Zeke last year, and it really opened up the entire offense at times. I don't think Pollard can be relied upon as a single guy. So like, for me personally, I'm just really excited to see what dawdyll can bring to the Running Game. But like sure, Brandon Cook's dak CD, all these guys I'm super excited to see.
Speaker 9: In the offense. Cook, especially Cooks, especially.
Speaker 8: One hundred percent Cooks for me, Yeah, yeah, I just I thought that. I think that they are on the same page right now. But it's not a game. So let's see what they do in a game sense. And then also just I expect a lot of coverage to be rolled over to ceedee Lamb.
Speaker 11: So I just think Cooks is gonna have a lot of opportunities.
Speaker 8: Dak seems real comfortable with him, and so who's going to be that guy you know that kind of takes that role of you know, we're Dalton Schultz is kind of a safety blanket type thing. I think Brandon Cooks could get a lot of those targets. And then obviously I want to see Deucepawn get out there.
Speaker 11: Yeah he can do, but I'm not not as much as Cooks.
Speaker 8: Cooks just because if we would have seen some precent games might not say that, but just because we have not seen this first team offense play against another team, I just I don't know. Cooks has made big plays since the beginning of training camp. It just seems like he's very sure handed. And it's to me from what I've seen, it's not just like you see a lot of his highlights and deep balls and things like that, like man he red zone drills. They work on things like that, making grabs like you have one the other day in the back of the end zone that I mean, he plays bigger than his size for sure.
Speaker 10: There's a good chance he goes up against a rookie corner too, whether it's Trite Banks or Trey Hawkins. So that's gonna be either. I think it could be a big day for to Steels.
Speaker 9: I think it could be a very great day for breaking Gook.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I definitely think so.
Speaker 5: I think it's interesting my number one, since I'm not gonna go with any of your guys, I would probably say Cooks, but I'll say Dak just because similar thing this offense.
Speaker 2: I want to see how much it runs.
Speaker 5: I want to see how they command the offense. Are they going to push the pedal to the medal a little bit?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 5: They're probably going to slow this thing down and let it ride. Because I know you're big on this with the West Coast offense.
Speaker 2: What is impair in games like this?
Speaker 7: Got a big ball? Possession?
Speaker 2: Time of possession?
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 5: What do you think the over under needs to be for time of possession? Do you just need to win the battle?
Speaker 6: I think thirty five twenty five, thirty five twenty five twenty five okay, yeah?
Speaker 5: Why why is time of possession so crucial in a West Coast scheme.
Speaker 6: Because it's all about moving the chains, so you're not going to have as many your your big plays. Your big plays in a West Coast style offense come off of play action, which is why I say Ferguson is going to be very instrumental to this system. I mean, everybody's looking at CD and Cooks and Pony Tony Poller. A lot of that stuff won't go the way that everybody hopes if Ferguson doesn't take care of business, because you won't be able to run the ball effectively on the outside of the box. You won't be able to get your your play action either off of that if you don't have him balling out.
Speaker 7: So in the West Coast.
Speaker 6: Side, if you can get that, if you can get that line of scrimmage established and get him out in the flask and get those quick little hitters, you can start bringing those safeties down a little bit because now they have to respect it right. You can get those guys who really start coming up because you're taking the four yard players, you're taking the five yard players, and you're moving the chains, and you're having three down you know sets and then reset the you know, reset the downs and you're going three downs again, Reset the downs, and it's it's wearing the defense out and they're tired and they're won the substitute, and all of a sudden they start being desperate and desperation starts settling and setting in. And when desperation starts.
Speaker 7: Setting in, whoopsies over the top.
Speaker 2: Exactly right.
Speaker 7: It's kind of a load of you to sleep type of offense. That's my expectation.
Speaker 6: Now it might be something totally different on Sunday night, but I expect it to be slow, slant quick out screen, move the chains, reset, run the ball, screen slant quick like you know what I'm saying this real simple, simplistic, not a lot of flash, and people kind of kind of get a little bored with it. And then here comes a big splash play. Here comes Dak getting out the pocket. Here comes be Cooks coming off the off the fake, fake crossing route all the way to the corner. You knowing the big players are gonna happen, and then you're gonna see the two tights come in and then ain't gonna run the ball and then you know, so it's gonna be like that real style in the You know, you look up and that was a fourteen play drive seven and a half minutes, taking off the clock. That's what you're looking for. And then you put your defense out there and let them go eat.
Speaker 8: You can make the argument there's there's nothing on the offense that isn't going to be interesting to watch. Terrence Steele coming back from the knee injury, the interior offensive line going against this monster defensive you know, interior defensive line that they have, Uh, Michael Gallup now two years removed from the injury, Jalen Tolbert stepping up in the number four role.
Speaker 11: Uh, you know, there's just all across the ball.
Speaker 2: On the group of tight ends.
Speaker 5: Tony Pollat is the number one running back, Rico Daddle and Douce Fawns speak for themselves back behind.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you're right, Smith.
Speaker 9: Still lead Like there's there's a lot.
Speaker 6: List goes on, and certainly don't want to see any of those writers a writer's dream.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you certainly don't see any of those Cadarius Tony plays where it's a perfect pass hit someone in the hands, bounced up.
Speaker 6: But you know that's what we're talking about yesterday That's exactly what we were talking about yesterday. Those are the type of plays and that was actually I mean the ball that he dropped was a perfect play.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah. The still frame that they have out there of it, like right, and the sad and say, you know, like someone tweeted out like this turns into a pick six, like and just the way it looks in there, You're just like, there's no possible way like it just like the cleanest and you know it is the gloves are out like looks like it just like the perfect throw to them, boom, game changer. I don't think there's any way the Lions when they came without.
Speaker 2: That play, No, not at all. So there's the offensive side.
Speaker 5: I'm want to go to the defensive side, and I'll start with you Nick, one defensive player to look at, because if the Cowboys offense does their job and they go out there and they take that time of possession, this defense should be fresh, This defense should be well rested. Then you pin in your years back and then you could argue that there's not a part of this defense that you're not going to be excited about.
Speaker 10: Yeah, my honorable mention is to funk Gilmore just because I'm really excited to see him on the field. But my answer is Michael Parsons because he's gonna he's gonna be going up against Andrew Thomas, who finished the year really strong last year. He's had a really good camp in New York, so it's a really fun battle for him.
Speaker 9: Week one.
Speaker 10: I think it's I have a matchups to watch article coming out later today. That's gonna be the headliner. I'm really excited for. That's that's like the heavyweight main fight on the main card. We're going to be I'm gonna be locked in on that one.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 10: And he's right behind you too, screaming at you, Thomas.
Speaker 2: I hope, Yeah, he's excited about it.
Speaker 8: What do you think, John, Yeah, I mean those are both two great ones for sure. That those very very high on my list as well. I'm probably gonna go with Trayvon Diggs. I just I just have this vivid memory of him being the last person in the locker room up in San Francisco not getting a chance to pick off that pass that he probably picks off nine out of every ten times. He just I think there's a bad taste in his mouth and I think with the pressure that this defense is going to put up front, and then having Gilmour on the opposite side and Drohn Bland and these guys out there, I just think that this could be an opportunity for Trayvon Diggs to have a big game.
Speaker 11: I'm interested to see how he plays.
Speaker 5: M I like that Trayvon Digs and it's just one of those those moments where I mean, it happened with his brother Stefan Diggs a couple of years ago, where it was him looking at the Chiefs celebrating on the field of the AFC Championship game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe not the same impact and same public.
Speaker 5: Idea of the whole thing, but for the most part, same sort of deal. Where's he's the last one in there. He's kind of soaking it in. He takes that as motivation going into the season. I have three guys, that's okay, yeah, that's fine, just take them off. One guy from It's got time.
Speaker 6: Never Gallimore. I think we'll have a day. On the inside. Really it's interesting, Okay, yep, I think Never Gallimore will have a day. He's actually done relatively well against the Giants in the past, and I foresee that continuing. I also think that with the restructuring his contract, he should be a little bit pissed off because they took some money out of his contract and said, well, you have an option, you have you can earn it back. I would be a little pissed if I was him. Yeah, So I think he'll have a little spark, you know.
Speaker 5: I do think it's funny how in our players to watch segment on a team where Dak Prescott, Michael Parsons, Trayvon Diggs, Tony Pollard, Ceedee lamb or all on this roster, Stefan Gilmore all on this roster, You've picked, Jake Ferguson and Neville Gown.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about guys that have to have an impact.
Speaker 5: We need it, the type of in depth analysis able to need.
Speaker 6: You need interior pressure. You need interior pressure. You need a disruptor on the inside. I think Hankin's going to do a good job of consuming. I'm not sure that he's a disruptor.
Speaker 5: Do you think Mazi can be a disruptor at some point, just at some point?
Speaker 2: Maybe not this, yeah, but point I hope.
Speaker 6: I honestly haven't seen enough of him to make that stance be on the side to say yes regardless of where he was drafted. That's just my opinther So, now Gallimore is my my d lineman, interior defensive linement, and I'm looking forward to see second level DeMont Clark, You're a mad man, mad man. I think his confidence is just skyrocketing right now. I think he's remembering who he was and I'm looking forward to him continue to grow. And then I think Mollie Cooker gets a pick. I think with the the style of offense that New York has where they like to take shots down the field off of play action to sprint outs and things of that nature, I think that he's gonna have an opportunity to go to get some balls.
Speaker 5: I hope everybody at home that's like a gambling nut is taking those because I am not over over under. None of us are over under Malie cook to get a pick zero point five and they're gonna all check the box and then they're gonna get onto Isaiah later on. Uh, I will stick with the secondary. Give me jay Ron curse. I think Curse against Darren Waller is gonna be a fun matchup because I think he's still gonna be matched up with him, even with the injuries at the second level to guys like de Marvi and Overshown, and then of course Donovan Wilson at.
Speaker 2: The third level still banged up.
Speaker 5: Whether or not he plays going into Sunday Night, I think jay Ron Curse is going to match up against some of these tight ends and that's going to be a battle because Waller's gonna be wanting to set the tone just as much as what Isaiah was saying about Neville Gallimore.
Speaker 7: He got the bag.
Speaker 5: He got the bag, but he's on He's in a new franchise and a new city with a similar amount of expectations, if not more.
Speaker 7: It's New York, so and he's a new person. Yeah, he's he is a new person.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure if you guys have had opportunity to watch like the Pivot or I don't want him, you know whatever, But they did a good interview on him, and you get say he is totally in a different mind space from some of the things that he's battled. He's gone through some stuff, so kudos to him and overcoming his demons and continue to do so. But when you're when you've had when you've renewed yourself in that reguard, you're able to be out there and play free.
Speaker 7: So j j Ron, strap it up, buddy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think he's gonna have a really big a beer of battle.
Speaker 10: I saw the I went back and watched the one preseason drive again last night that the Giants offense had, and it was just feed Darren Waller in the first four plays, boom boom, boom boom, and he he got receptions out of lining up at natural tight end, in the slot and out wide, and he was running different routes. He ran an angle route out wide, like came to the sideline and came out like I was like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: So I wait a second.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it's he's going to be fed early and often.
Speaker 8: The early and often, and then we also got to throw out DeMarcus Lawrence usually plays pretty decent against the Giants. We've got ten se and fifteen games against them, like dang for something and then fresh or you know, early in the season. I think he could be a potential game record too. You think he could also Always on the other part with me too is I will always remembering up at Met Life when that cat ran on the field.
Speaker 11: Marcus Lawrence is standing there. It's just Marcus Lawrence in this picture and.
Speaker 8: The cat, and he's just pointing at like, okays, there's a cat on the field. I will always remember remember that. I always feel like he plays well against the giants.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that that there have been some weird moments at met Life between cowboys and giants. I'm excited to see that continue to grow as we uh as we get into week one again. I mean, it's always it always feels like that's an early matchup too.
Speaker 2: You know, during the year.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna get on a d Law train as well, because.
Speaker 2: I feel like, do you want to just pick the entirety?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, you've already picked four guys.
Speaker 2: I like, we'll pick the other seven.
Speaker 6: I like the fact that d Law much like Waller, right, but talking cowboys here, he's in a different mind space as well. Yeah, and you really get the sense that a couple of years ago he felt like he needed to be the spokesperson for this defense.
Speaker 7: And now he doesn't have to be. No, now he doesn't have to be, and I feel.
Speaker 6: Like still got to be a leader. He's still a leader, but he don't leaders don't have to always talk. Yes, So I think that he likes that space. I think he likes being quote unquote kind of the forgotten man, underdog, so he could just go do what he does, and that might be dangerous for opposing teams for somebody who doesn't get a lot of the attention. Mike got It has the attention now, Yeah, you can have it.
Speaker 7: Goa go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be on the other end over here just wrecking these other cats, especially.
Speaker 8: With the cow It seems like they could get exhausting after a while, having all that pressure on, you know what I'm saying, like and always be in the face of it. Like, I'm sure it's fun for a while, but I could just see it getting kind of exhausting, especially with social media and everything.
Speaker 10: I really want to see that same energy from Tyron Smith this year. I really hope that he can get back confident not only in his ability, but being able to stay durable on the field and have that same kind of mentality as to Marcus Lawrence, because they have a very similar mentality in the fact that they just kind of lead by example. They do what they do and everyone just kind of follows. So I would love if he can kind of get back in that bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, guess what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: Whenever we come back, We're gonna get in our bag. It's time to say it with your chest. We have prediction segment on the way. We're picking six games across the NFL slate, including the Cowboys and the Giants on Sunday Night Football.
Speaker 2: Give us a call if you want to be our guest picker.
Speaker 5: Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. Right now eight eight eight eight fivey five two two nine seven. We get the pick'ems going when we come back.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 7: On Talking Cowboys, they.
Speaker 16: Say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 12: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the Coffee Club today.
Speaker 5: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 3: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah.
Speaker 2: Savannah.
Speaker 13: Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per news is. Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and tasks her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 14: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your areas. He att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 3: Bad to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: This segment is brought to you by Invisile Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome back in Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company.
Speaker 2: Nobody's going to be.
Speaker 5: Smiling after this week with their Invisile Line, because I'm gonna go six and oh, and you're all going to go.
Speaker 7: Oh and six.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen last year.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I don't want to talk about it, just kidding. I'm gonna run it down so we started this.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's actually very very close.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty are talking Cowboys standings and Pick Them champion was Rob Phillips.
Speaker 2: Wwrd, what would Rob do? He won that one.
Speaker 5: I won in twenty twenty one by convincing fash long ago seven games on top of heck Ma Harrison in that twenty twenty one talking Cowboys standings. And then last year, for the first time ever, yes, isaiahs stand back won the Pick Them Standings by.
Speaker 2: One game over the fans. For me lately, one game I need to get your ring or something to do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, one game he went fifty seven and twenty nine, which was impressive.
Speaker 7: I forgot about that drop.
Speaker 5: That's Isaiah by the way, Yeah, he was out. He was wearing a cowboy hat during that. Isaiah went fifty seven and twenty nine. Overall last year, the fans went fifty six and thirty one game.
Speaker 2: And this is how tight it was.
Speaker 5: One game back by behind the fans was Patrick, and three games back behind Patrick was me. So I came up in the rear. We stopped counting Rob's about halfway.
Speaker 2: Through the season whenever he left the show.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, So today is different because we will have our guest pick them. We will talk about the fans and get their picks. But we're also going to give our season picks today as well, so that'll get us going for that one.
Speaker 2: All right. Our guest picker today is Brian in Colorado. Brian, you're on Talking Cowboys? How's it going?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 17: Thanks for having me just out here working in Denver this morning, and I'm going to represent the fans.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, there you go.
Speaker 7: You are you a part of the week coming crew?
Speaker 17: No, no, well no, no, I love don't don't get me wrong. I love I love Prime. Yeah, they're gonna win again this week. They're going to be Nebraska.
Speaker 2: There you go. How about that?
Speaker 5: He's got his first pick in Yeah, I already got we already got one down.
Speaker 2: All right, here's our first game.
Speaker 5: It's the first overall draft pick, Bryce Young and the Carolina Panthers on the road against Bijon Robinson and the Atlanta Falcons. I'll start with Nick Harris, who got.
Speaker 2: On that one.
Speaker 10: That's a fun one. I'm gonna take Carolina. I think Bryce Young comes out with a statement. I like what Ryce Young has around him and his rookie year, I'm not saying they're gonna make the playoffs, running a division or anything, but I like what he's got.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna take the Falcons in this one.
Speaker 5: Give me Bjeon, Robinson and desbon Ritter at home to win this one over the Panthers.
Speaker 2: I just don't think they're ready yet. Give me the Falcons.
Speaker 11: What do you think, John, Same same deal.
Speaker 8: I just think Bjon is gonna have a monster year. I don't think the Falcons are gonna be great, but in this matchup at home, Yeah, give me the.
Speaker 2: Falcons, all right?
Speaker 5: Isaiah Carolina going Panthers Panthers? Man, you're way too confident. It's my favorite animal, so I'm rocking with it.
Speaker 10: Bryce Young versus Bejon on the same weekend that Texas plays Alabama.
Speaker 9: That's I hate that.
Speaker 2: That is kind of interesting what you do there?
Speaker 9: How about that?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 2: Who you picking? Texas or Alabama?
Speaker 9: Go Texas?
Speaker 2: Let's go Alabama, all right?
Speaker 7: Bias?
Speaker 2: Such an emotional pick, bias, Brian Panthers.
Speaker 17: Are Falcons, the dirty dirty birds Falcons all the way?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Well, the Jordan Love lead Packers at the Bay in a divisional round matchup up North Packers at Bears in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Isaiah, I'll let you start.
Speaker 6: Well, the Packers aren't packing their hamstrings apparently, so I'm gonna go with the Bears.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A couple guys dealing with some stuff. Brian, who you got.
Speaker 17: I like the Packers. The Packers are gonna win their division. I don't care what happened last night. Winning the division.
Speaker 2: That's a bold statement from up there in Colorado, John.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Packers. I just don't trust the Bears.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe I'll be proven wrong, maybe Justin Fields will tear them up. But yeah, I think there's just something about the Packers owning the Bears lately that I think that keeps rolling.
Speaker 9: Give me the Bears there, give me the Bears too.
Speaker 5: I think I'm going with Chicago. I don't trust the Bears either. I just think Justin Fields could be electric in that game.
Speaker 7: And that should be funny. Put some dues around here, all right.
Speaker 2: These next three games are awesome For this first week. I'm really excited.
Speaker 5: Miami at Los Angeles, the Battle of the Coast Chargers. Yeah, it's Dolphins at Chargers. To a tongue of I loa and that speedy Dolphins offense, versus Kelling Moore versus Kellen Moore, Justin Herbert and company and the Chargers. John, I'll get you to start this way.
Speaker 7: I'm going Chargers.
Speaker 11: Miami is gonna be great.
Speaker 8: Don't get me wrong, but for a lot of these games comes down to like where the game is being played at and because of that, not that the Chargers have some great home field, but I just think they'll probably be more comfortable in that environment starting out the season.
Speaker 11: Give me, give me Herbert and the Chargers.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna take the Chargers. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 10: I think it is a perfect marriage between Kellen Moore and Justin Herbert and what they're going to try to do there.
Speaker 9: I think they'll start off hot too.
Speaker 2: Brian, who you got.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I gotta lean the home home team here, Chargers, give me the Fins.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take the Finns on the road to get it done in week one, Miami.
Speaker 8: I mean that's been like some dark horse like Super Bowl pick a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people. Yeah, yeah, what do you think, Isaiah?
Speaker 7: It's tough. Both of these guys have good defenses, yes they do.
Speaker 8: But I think, man, you think there'll be any hangover from the way that they lost that playoff game.
Speaker 7: No, nobody care about that. Players aren't players, I mean players don't. It's a new year for them. Chargers.
Speaker 2: I wanted you to make the dolphin.
Speaker 7: Noise and I love I love the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: He does, He makes the dolphin noise go for you. No, you didn't pay.
Speaker 7: I got wait front pick.
Speaker 2: Every week.
Speaker 11: I'm looking forward to this.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 5: Rams at those guys that play in the Pacific Northwest and play in Seattle, the Seahawks, Los Angeles Rams at the Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 2: Brian, who you got?
Speaker 17: I'll take Isaiah's Shawks.
Speaker 2: Isaiah, you already know that strike three.
Speaker 7: You know what it is. The booth was made for little people. Go to Seattle.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 8: No, no, Cooper Cup. I would be stunned if the Rams won this game.
Speaker 7: Stunned.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you we should almost put a line on.
Speaker 2: What do you want to put a line on?
Speaker 9: Oh, Brian, you drafted Cooper Cup. I'm feel so bad.
Speaker 7: How would you do that?
Speaker 9: I'm taking Seattle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll take Seattle to across the board.
Speaker 8: Win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, congratulations, Los Angeles Bills at the Jets.
Speaker 2: This is the Monday night football matchup.
Speaker 5: Josh Allen on the road at MetLife Stadium to face Aaron Rodgers and the New.
Speaker 2: York Jet Jets.
Speaker 7: They got back to bag Bruisers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got the Bills and the Cowboys. I'll start this one.
Speaker 5: Give me the Jets, j e Ts, Jets, Jets, Jets.
Speaker 2: In Week one. They're gonna get their butts kicked in we two.
Speaker 5: But give me the Jets to beat the Bills and really start things off with a bang.
Speaker 2: And NFL twenty twenty three to man, this is.
Speaker 9: A coin flip. It is interesting. I think the weather is also going to play a really big factor into this one.
Speaker 2: Give me the Bills, though supposed to rain.
Speaker 10: I need to see that offense and what it looks like on the field before I before I'm picking them against one of the best teams in the league.
Speaker 11: John Bills are my Super Bowl pick, So I'll go to the Bills.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm not going against a Ron.
Speaker 8: A lot of people Aron in the playoffs last few years.
Speaker 7: He hasn't had this much weapon, this many weapons around him in a while.
Speaker 11: Okay, that's true.
Speaker 7: You're right, he's been figuring things out.
Speaker 11: Ye Oh, he'll be very motivated.
Speaker 2: Brian, who you got.
Speaker 17: I think I got to lean the home team, Jet j Ts.
Speaker 11: All right, darkness retweet, retreat for everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Lilayahuasca, little meditation, all right, Cowboys at the Giants. It's an NFC East battle, of course, made for the ages, and one that has started the NFL season for both of these teams quite a few times. Dak Prescott and company looking to continue their dominance in the division to see if they can come out on top. They may not have a couple of offensive linemen, but things will get down and dirty at MetLife Stadium.
Speaker 2: Brian, who you got this? When Cowboys at the Giants?
Speaker 17: Cowboys are better at all twenty two positions twenty seven sixteen, Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven to sixteen.
Speaker 5: Brian, thank you for the call as always, appreciate your support.
Speaker 2: Good luck this week with your picks, and we'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 17: Thank you, guys, have great, great weekend.
Speaker 5: There he goes Brian from Colorado, did a great job getting the picks in and out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna let Isaiah go last. Nick Cowboys Giants, give me a score prediction.
Speaker 9: Cowboys twenty three seventeen, twenty three seventeen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, twenty eight seventeen Cowboys. That's with I think I'm Tyrone Smith playing. I think there's a chance Tyler will play too. I would pick the Cowboys to win this game, even if they had to start Truma and TJ. Bass, Like I just really I think the Cowboys just have the Giants number.
Speaker 2: So I think so too.
Speaker 5: My score prediction would go or it would vary depending on if oh, tyn and for sure whoever's playing on the left side of the offensive line, whoever plays there, my score prediction would go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say one of the two guys is out, but the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Still win twenty seven to thirteen final score at MetLife Stadium.
Speaker 6: Who you got, Kyle, Well, Cowboys are weak on the interior offensive line, Giants are strong an interior defensive line. But I'm still gonna go with the Boys twenty four seventeen.
Speaker 2: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 5: So that's right, Isaia stand back who was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: That's right, But one is Super Bowl ring with the who.
Speaker 7: New York Giants just chose the who Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Okay, just wanted to make sure. I wanted to double check. Let's make sure this happens the right way. One team they always come back and always come back. They always they always come back. All right, real.
Speaker 5: Quickly, Who's going to score the first touchdown of the season for the Cowboys?
Speaker 7: I think cooks, Cooks.
Speaker 11: I was gonna say that. I'll go somebody different. Now I'll say Dak Prescott. Oh, running touch running touchdown?
Speaker 5: Okay, Tony Pop Tony Pollard, Give me Peyton hindershot.
Speaker 2: Yeah he had.
Speaker 9: One, he had one.
Speaker 5: All give me give me Peyton shot. I used to go with the yeah, the dark horse to get it. I might start them in fantam, just kidding.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that would be fun.
Speaker 2: I would actually really enjoy that. All right. That does it for us here on talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Enjoy your weekend, everybody, get some college football in, enjoy the NFL slate, and then be parked right in front of your television sets. On Sunday nights, six pm Central Time is when Cowboys are Pregame Live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were pretty early.
Speaker 7: I gotta.
Speaker 2: I gotta get the last the last pub in for.
Speaker 6: The show Cowboys Pregame Live, Baby Cowboys pre Game Live.
Speaker 5: We've got plenty. Nick will be on actually three of the four. We gotta get John on Cowboys pre Game Live Boy Preame. Isaiah will be an analyst, I will host it, Nick's Got a Package and Nick at Night on the show as well. Be sure to tune in six pm Central Time on the Dallas Cowboys streaming platforms. You can find it on Dallas Cowboys dot Com as well. John will be at the game for the Athletic Be sure to keep up with everything there.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Nick Eatman coming up next for storyline. Give him a call because he needs plenty of him in an eight eight eight eight fivey five two two nine seven for Chris Bee, Isaiah Standback, John Manchoda, Nick Harris and Kyle Yoman saying so long on Say It with your Chest Friday, Go Cowboys Whoo.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.