Speaker 1: Vico. Hi, I had a premonition last night, and it told me that today I'm going to make a match made in heathing.
Speaker 2: Ok Okay, that's a lot to live up to, but let's give.
Speaker 3: It a go.
Speaker 1: Now. I've got my guardian Ane just looking out for our friend.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: This is date my Hourlita verse for our gorgeous Houri dai Le plays.
Speaker 3: Matchmaker for our star Dator and three.
Speaker 2: Lucky contestants looking for some grand motherly approval. I am your host, Vico, This joined by our lovely A.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to meet our handsome main Dat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, let's do it. Yes me.
Speaker 2: This week's main Dat might have a little to teach us about survival skills.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: When we asked what makes him the happiest, he says bike, beer and steak, short and sweet.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just finished a four thousand mile bike ride and lives a pretty nomadic lifestyle.
Speaker 3: I think it's time to welcome in Havier.
Speaker 5: Ha yet, come on in Hello? Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Of course, tell us who Javier is, Give us your age, what sparks joy, what makes you take? Just tell us about your adventures? Anything laid on us you want to know it all well.
Speaker 5: I'm a first generation Puerto Rican and the mainland my mother unfortunately took us to Ohio, which was really not the best place to go. Gotcha, and me and my three brothers grew up there, and since a young age, my brother's always drode it into me and said, you know, your mother's raising us. As soon as you turn eighteen, you get out of the house, you go to college, and you don't make mom work to support you any more. And so I was like, yes, I'm going to go to college. I'm going to do this whole thing. And I did all that. I got tons of scholarships. I ended up traveling and studying in different countries, and then traveling I just started to realize that this whole chasing a job that you think will bring you lots of money and happiness wasn't doing it. Everywhere I went, the happiest people, the people who had the most joy, were actually living simple lives. I fell in love with that, and so traveling by bicycle allowed me to travel to communities that people don't really visit and meet and have wonderful interactions with people. So I became obsessed with trying new foods and exploring new communities. You meet everybody. You're forced to meet everybody, so I became very social and telling stories with people and being invited into homes all the time. So now, after eighteen years of cycling around the world, I've damn near done most of it.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was going to ask you, if I may interrupt. You've done this around the world.
Speaker 5: I've cycled all of North, Central and South America. Wow, most of Europe, North Africa, some of the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Iceland and New Zealand.
Speaker 1: Wow, to name a few.
Speaker 2: You've definitely been everywhere. How does your adventuring affect your dating life?
Speaker 5: That's the most difficult thing. Really. You do meet solo female travelers, but I tell you, I keep falling for the wrong women because these strong, independent women I meet on the road, adventurous and really mentally mature to be on the road in traveling alone. I like them so much, but they don't like men. So I'm like, oh, anyway, I could change your mines really, because you're like everything I'm looking for. Nope, Nope, sorry, I just don't. I don't like men.
Speaker 3: Hot, damn hot, damn.
Speaker 2: So the incredible women just happened to be barking at the wrong tree.
Speaker 3: Dang, that's a bummer.
Speaker 1: There's a few of us everywhere else, are Liva, You're putting yourself as a contestine here.
Speaker 3: What's going on? My goodness?
Speaker 2: Now, what exactly are you looking for these days?
Speaker 5: I guess those little games that we think traditional men and women relationships are, like, I don't like that. I want a woman that's strong enough that I am just not lifting her up. I'm just kind of standing next to her.
Speaker 1: You were raised by women, Yeah, by my grandmother and my mother, And how was that up bringing?
Speaker 5: I also went to Catholic school, so there were a bunch of nuns in the wish too. So, honestly, because I'm the fourth and the youngest boy in a Puerto Rican family, my grandmother and mother told me, oh, you're going to be the priest. They're like, well, traditionally, if a woman has many boys, the youngest boy's got to be the priest. So in my head when I was a little kid, I'm like, I guess I'm going to be a priest. I have that in my head for like a good ten years. Yeah, that's kind of the family I grew up in you know, crucifixes everywhere. Oh really, Santos parties, Yeah, candles everywhere. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you are with a partner and one of you is going through a moment of dysregulation, right, and something like jealousy comes up, how do you want to handle that, whether it's within yourself or the other person.
Speaker 5: Well, in general, I don't like conflict, and I don't like to argue.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I do like to debate, you know. I'm very opinionated, so I could debate about anything, the color of a rock or anything. But and in relationships, I walk away, take a breather, and then come back and revisit it as long as nobody's yelling. I was raised by women for a reason because I had a very abusive father. So I will not do that. And that's a big, big red flag for me. If somebody likes to push your buttons to make you aggressive, I get out of that picture and I walk away jealousy. I really try to avoid people who get jealoused for little things. That's a big red flag for me, and I don't like being situations like that.
Speaker 3: How do you communicate your feelings?
Speaker 2: How do you communicate your needs your ones around a partner because we are not mind readers, all of us, you know, amen to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I try. Communication is always something that needs to be improved. Part of the last relationship was because she couldn't communicate to me. We had made an agreement. I love beer. I'm a big beer drinker. And I said, okay, you know what, I love beer, you love wheat. How about I give up beer and you give up wheat. And we made this agreement. I didn't know that for a whole year. She was smoking up the whole time, and I was I gave up beer and we'd go out and I was like, oh my god, drinking water, drinking water. I looked good. I lost a lot of weight. But then one morning I found out she was still smoking, and that just crushed me. And I'm like, you've been smoking every single day the whole time. That relationship ended because of that.
Speaker 3: How long were you together before and a half years? It's two and a half years. And then because of that what drew you to her? Originally?
Speaker 5: Actually I had a friend MATCHMAK for us. So it's very difficult for me to meet people because of my lifestyle. And you know, I like to travel.
Speaker 3: That was the last one ten years ago. Yeah, copy that.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a long time, bro.
Speaker 5: My friend said, I'm sick and tired of you being single. You got to meet my friend and then so it was kind of like okay, yeah, sure. She lived in Colorado and I was living in San Francisco at that time, and so after talking for a while, I said, you know what, I'm going to ride my bike to go on a date with you. And she was like, I'm in Denver, what do you mean. I go, yeah, I'll be there in two and a half weeks. So I left San Francisco and I rode my bike two and a half weeks and I got to Denver and went on a date with her, and she was blown away that I rode my bike a thousand, two hundred miles to see her. And then we started dating. But I tried to lay it all out there. I told her in the beginning, I'll never give you a ring, but I will build you a house. And so that was my kind of hint of how I would propose. So for my birthday, I flew her back to Colorado and I had arranged to go see all these properties and we found one hundred and twenty acres and it was beautiful, and that real estate agent took us out there and there's no house. It was just property and there was woods and hills. And I looked there and I said, come over here. And I grabbed her and I said, could you envision you and I sitting on a porch right here on a house that I build, with our children running around the yard. And this was her response.
Speaker 1: I guess I was proposed, why didn't you buy those hundred and twenty acres and build yourself a home?
Speaker 5: Well, you know there's something about people living in the woods and writing manifestos a load of the woods. I really want to become one of those guys.
Speaker 1: So it's better if you're own, daid Maya Wilita.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm here in La.
Speaker 5: I'm like you could do the hard work. It maybe make things a little bit easier.
Speaker 2: With that said, I think Liliana is definitely ready to find that adventurer, that down for anything, woman who can keep up with you, or maybe you'll have to keep up with her. So let's bring in the contestants, shall we. We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today. Malani the first and now it's time to bring in our contestants.
Speaker 3: Hello, Charie, Shannaka and II le.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 3: First up, we have Sari.
Speaker 2: Sari is from Australia and has moved around a lot all of her life. She credits her upbringing with why she is able to be so flexible with change. Her red flags are people who don't listen and are too self involved. Excellent red flags. She's a virgo, but she says don't hate her for ed. She has a lot of variety in her charge. Welcome Shari, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anytime, anytime.
Speaker 1: Who's next?
Speaker 4: Mevi go.
Speaker 3: Next, we have Eileen.
Speaker 2: Eileen is a pattern maker and has a strong passion for sustainable fashion. She has three passports oh and has said if she wasn't working at nine to five, she would move to a new place.
Speaker 3: Every three months. Hello Eileen. Hi, And last, but.
Speaker 2: Not least, we have Shaunaka. Shannika's friends would say she is either one hundred year old grandmother.
Speaker 3: Or she is crazy and wild. She prides herself on.
Speaker 2: Being a loyal friend and is a bit of a footy, always looking to.
Speaker 3: Try a new restaurant. Meet Shaannaka.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Hello, my beautiful Nia. That's I'm really excited that you're all here today. So let's get playing.
Speaker 2: Eh, Yes, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: So let's break the ice with you three.
Speaker 2: We are going to ask some rapid fire Russians.
Speaker 3: Leanna wanting the first one.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's do this now here we go, Ladies, pay attention. What three things would you bring with you to a deserted island? M m mmm interesting, Shanika.
Speaker 7: One of those global phones get my call from anywhere. Something to start fire with so that I can cook some food while i'm there, And something a purify water.
Speaker 2: Well, nice, excellent, Chari. What are your objects?
Speaker 8: So I am a bit of a forest fairy, so I think i'd fare pretty well on an island by myself. And I often daydream about escaping society and living in the jungle, so this is a dream to me. That's something that I would miss. There would be writing. I love writing, so i'd want, you know, a never ending pen and paper. And I guess i'd bring a hat because I tend to have a son quota. I get over the sun at certain times. Not on an island, I think there'd be plenty of it.
Speaker 2: Very very nice, very interesting, Eleen, what are your three items.
Speaker 6: I would definitely do a good pair of shoes, probably a book to read, big one, and plenty of snacks.
Speaker 3: Plenty of snacks, very very nice. All right, my time for a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Good question.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite cheap thrill, for instance a crown trap from Taco Bell? And what is your favorite thing to splurge on, for instance a deep tissue massage. I see shore you being like, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, do you want to answer first?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I will absolutely sledge on a message, and I consider it a need, It's a necessity in life. And what's a chape throw?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 8: My chape throw is I don't pay for it, but I will take fruit off the trees. I say when I go.
Speaker 2: Walking, incredible, true fairy, a true girl Shaunago, What are yours?
Speaker 7: A cheap thrill is just a good girl's night, Bring a cheap bottle of wine, bring some snacks, and that's like an easy six of good times and you have to break the bank.
Speaker 1: Splurging is travel.
Speaker 7: I think that there's so much of the world to see, and there's so many places to go, and I think it's really important to take that time and explore the places.
Speaker 3: Eileen, what are yours cheap thrill?
Speaker 4: I would probably just say a spontaneous hike.
Speaker 6: With so much opportunity here in La to you know, either do a day trip, go really close, or even just drive a little outside the city. So that's pretty easy as far as a splurge. I often take Shaunaka's answer to it's always travel.
Speaker 4: That's always number one.
Speaker 3: Hell's yeah, hellsy, yeah.
Speaker 1: Fun, Helena, what you got, I'm going there with these ladies. Okay, here we go. If you were to have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would that be?
Speaker 3: And I see a lot of wonderful reactions with this.
Speaker 1: When do you think I lean?
Speaker 6: My answer is my grandpa, who isn't with us anymore, but I miss him. And uh yeah, always really good conversation, really mind enhancing.
Speaker 1: So beautiful answer, Shania.
Speaker 7: I'll get emotional too. My dad passed in twenty twelve, so it'll be that I'm about to just like get dinner with them again and catch up on the past. So yeah, that would be that would be mine.
Speaker 8: Sure, I'm sorry to both of you. I've experienced a lot of death in my life, so I'd feel wrong just choosing one of them. So I'm going to go with a world leader, like a life world leader, because I would just love to know what is going through all of your heads, you know, like I would just be able to I would just really like to question them and maybe influence them a.
Speaker 1: Little, you know, that would be good.
Speaker 3: Do you have any world leader that comes to mind?
Speaker 8: Give me any of them? I mean, there's too many to name. Really.
Speaker 2: I feel that they are many world leaders who need a little chunk land.
Speaker 1: They all need a little chang lad talking about.
Speaker 3: All right, I had last one.
Speaker 2: Would you rather live in a world without music or one without internet?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Shanny, go what is yours?
Speaker 8: This is so hard?
Speaker 7: Is there music on the internet? Like I thought Spotify?
Speaker 2: I see you trying to be like, let me just like do it one. Let me break the system here.
Speaker 7: I'm going to do that because music is so important to mean, I love music. I love going to shows. That's like a big thing for me. But I would not be able to get anywhere without the Internet. It's my smartphone is my map. It's like I always lost. So I'm like I need that. I need to stay connected with people. So I'd have to say no music. I'd have to pick the Internet.
Speaker 3: Okay, very nice, Sure, what's yours?
Speaker 8: Fatally a world? Good night Internet. I mean I've day dreamed about living in the forest, so yeah, I just I love music and I think it's such a an essential part of souls, you know. So yeah, that was an easy choice for Meleen, Eileen.
Speaker 3: What's yours?
Speaker 6: I couldn't live in a world without It's a tough one, but without internet, because we have so much access to information. Also, I am by myself here in La, so that's how I access my family most of the time.
Speaker 4: So that would just be that alone is the sole reason.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you all for your ladies rapid fire responses.
Speaker 3: Dare I say they were fire?
Speaker 2: Anyway, It's time to play another game now before I will lead that decides who she wants to take on a second date. This game is going to be a lot by see, we are going to be looking.
Speaker 3: For your hot takes. Maybe it'll win, I will eat this heart, or maybe it'll be that hill you would die on.
Speaker 1: Give us an example.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's my hot takee It's okay to wear socks while you're having sex.
Speaker 4: I read like I mean that it's better.
Speaker 3: It definitely is better.
Speaker 2: Because it keeps your feet warm and it makes everything feel warmer and hell's with better orgasms.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's my hot.
Speaker 1: Take, My hot takes, hotake sex anyway it comes. Which time is that happening?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Oh the calendar?
Speaker 2: Well there you go, Shau, I got tell us what your hotache is?
Speaker 7: Okay, so I will say bloody Mary's at night, order at the bar at night, like what's wrong with you? And so I think that's kind of a weird thing that people are like not the right time the day.
Speaker 3: To drink that it's just like like a spa show but with a little vodka.
Speaker 1: I got you salad in a glass.
Speaker 3: Show you what's your hotache?
Speaker 8: I think you should just let spiders live in your house. Does that count.
Speaker 2: As they save my little plant babies from all these little mosquitos and shit and like and flies? So yeah, I'm there with you, Eileen. What's your heart take?
Speaker 6: I think we should just skip the election this year because.
Speaker 4: There's no good answer anyway.
Speaker 2: Here here we're all clapping, We're all does Brett Lena, I feel like you.
Speaker 3: Have another heart take on your chest.
Speaker 1: Well, something we like talking about on the show is astrology and we both put a lot of faith in the stars, but not everyone does, so Hot Tache, is astrology really that helpful in the German and relationship compatibility? Shari? What do you think?
Speaker 8: I don't buy into it? I mean I know a lot about it for someone who doesn't buy into it. And when I had my chart read by a friend, I was kind of blown away by how much was in my chart that was relevant to my life. It was like, show me where it says that I don't believe you. So I guess I'm open, but skeptical.
Speaker 3: In true virgo form trying to go out. Are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 8: Okay, you're not going to like my answer.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 7: I don't buy into astrology. I think it excuses bad behavior, especially can be from an aries, because I don't feel like I fit in aries at all. So because I don't feel like I fit it, I think a lot of people use it as an excuse like, oh, I'm sorry, I like acted that way and it was hot headed and crazy. It's because I'm an Aries.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, girl, you're just a bit like.
Speaker 7: It's not because you're astrology sign, like you're just not a nice person. So don't blame it on like marking retrograde or the plans are misaligned.
Speaker 1: No, so it doesn't matter when you were born. You are a Taurus.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love that. I love that answer. That's fucking great, Eileen, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 6: I agree with the other two ladies. When I do kind of read my chart, I kind of agree with certain things. But I also can't, you know, determine decisions in my life based on what I'm reading.
Speaker 4: I'd rather go off of like my emotions and what I think is right for me.
Speaker 6: So I think there's something there obviously is pretty old and in play system, but it's not for me.
Speaker 3: Here here, here, here. I love that.
Speaker 1: That's great, Vico, it is your opinion. I knew you were going to have to go there.
Speaker 2: I do enjoy substantially astrology, but I don't take just my son's sign as a telltale. I'm a Libra, but I'm not just a Libra. There's other elements in me that like play with each other. I have my sad rising, my scorpio moon, my virgo venus. Everything communicates to each other and encompasses like who I am as a person.
Speaker 3: But again, I similarly do.
Speaker 2: Agree that people that are always using these things as a crutch to excuse their own behavior, that's never okay. So like, I very much sympathize with these things, and I also love to just, you know, lean a little bit. And I'm like, oh, I'm a flirt because I'm a libra, but I'm just.
Speaker 1: A fuck a great description of a libra. And well, I think we've come to that point.
Speaker 3: This part is always hard, but thankfully, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It Isa's duty to send one of these cuts down the road.
Speaker 1: You are each so adorable. However, at the end of the day, Alita has to look at what our main data is interested in and which of the three of you, which two of the three of you will be a little more compatible. And we still have a lot more questions to ask before the end of today's show. Anyway, and for that reason alone, the one person that will be leaving us today is Shanic.
Speaker 2: My goodness, thank you, think you, think you, thank you, thank you so much. We have such a wonderful energy. We really appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Than bye so much.
Speaker 3: We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, my holy the first.
Speaker 2: Well, here we are, the two of you now are going to have a nice little one on one a little so all right, Suri, welcome to.
Speaker 3: Take it away.
Speaker 1: Hi, my love, how are you today?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 8: This is fun. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good, so glad to see you. I'm gonna ask you a couple of questions. Just open up your heart in your mind and tell me how it is. Okay, what kind of people do you usually date?
Speaker 8: I usually date people who don't have homes. It's not intentional, but I've dated a guy who lived in his van, a guy who lived in his car, another guy who was traveling well, didn't have a heart like it just seems to be a pattern.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that didn't bother you? No, why? What is the reason?
Speaker 8: Money can change in a heartbeat? So it's not the reason that I would be going for someone. And it was, I guess because I'm such a free spirited person myself. I understood the hippie lifestyle and the nomad lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Tell me about your cooking expertise.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love to cook. I enjoy it a lot. I will say, though, that I don't cook meat because I don't eat meat. So that can be a deal breakup for some people.
Speaker 1: But Let's say that you are with your partner at home and you're making dinner and he would like to have a steak. It's okay if he makes it himself.
Speaker 8: He has to do it himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right. So when was your last romantic experience and how long was it it ended?
Speaker 8: I'd say two years ago. We were very incompatible and so it was a bit of a painful breakup. It's funny because I'm such an easy going, will accept everyone and anyone kind of person. I have so many friends that I maybe disagree with on very fundamental things, also some that I agree with. But I've never ever thought when it comes to relationships and maybe I should take a different approach. It's only since that relationship that I've realized, oh, maybe certain things do need to be the same. You do need to look for things that are compatible or it's just never going to work.
Speaker 1: What are you specifically looking for in a man?
Speaker 8: I want someone who we can make each other laugh. That's really important to me. I want honesty, and I want someone who is, you know, compassionate and kind and empathetic.
Speaker 1: Are you willing to go on adventures, travel, do all kinds of things?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love adventures. I love travel. I am speaking of adventures like I've done stunt school. I learnt a paraglide solo. I love hiking. I've jumped off clifts into oceans. My mother and I a deal when I was young that I had to stop telling her before the fact. I had to tell her after I was safe, so that she didn't have to worry.
Speaker 1: That is so sweet. Well, thank you, Shari. That's really sweet of you. We enjoy your answers and let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you, SCHERI, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Fantastic a Walita, take it away with your gofen.
Speaker 1: How are you, my love?
Speaker 3: I'm great?
Speaker 4: How are you, a Belita?
Speaker 1: I am doing great. This is getting tougher by the second. So just open up your heart in your mind and be honest about your answers and let's see where all this goes. Okay, now you were you were born in Germany.
Speaker 4: I was born in Germany.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you live there for any period of time? Yes?
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: My mom's German, my dad's Canadian Americans. I kind of grew up with all three. We moved around a lot as a kid, so I lived on three different continents before I was like three, so yeah, but I grew up in Germany.
Speaker 4: That's my hometown.
Speaker 6: Most of my you know, my mom's side of the family is all there, but that's kind of what I consider my hometown is in Germany.
Speaker 4: So I speak fluent German.
Speaker 1: Have you ever dated a German Man?
Speaker 6: I have, but it's been a while. I've been here for thirteen years, so okay.
Speaker 1: So what is it that you're looking for in a relationship.
Speaker 6: I think just a partner, like an equal, someone who likes to have fun. I definitely do love my downtime, but I also really like to make the most out of every day. So I really would like a partner who kind of feels the same way. You know, you wake up in the more it's like what can we do today or how can we make the most of our time?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you are ready for a relationship, absolutely? What is love to you?
Speaker 6: I'm kind of rational when it comes to love. I try to be a little bit more down to her, so you know, I'm not the kind of person who gets swept away.
Speaker 1: Give me two qualities you're looking for in a man, a.
Speaker 6: Good sense of humor and someone who can be honest.
Speaker 1: That's very important, isn't it. Well, thank you so much, sweetheart, it's very nice answers. And let's see where we go from here, Okay, perfect I wanted to Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is it time for us to let them know our secret?
Speaker 1: God, I've been waiting forever. I know, I know them, let's tell them.
Speaker 2: Well, so a little did you know that our main data has been listening this whole time. He's been lurking in their shadows, looking at everything and listening to all.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, though, Alita might.
Speaker 2: Have an idea of who she likes for him, but we're gonna have you step out for a second to see we have.
Speaker 3: A unanimous decision.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, muchisimas grasias to the both of you, Bess, truly, it's been so much fun. Thank you so much for playing. We'll deliberate and then we'll bring you back in into the damn thing. Yes havit, come on in for a hot second. And first impressions about these two now that we have gotten to know them a little bit more.
Speaker 5: Shari has that nomad lifestyle she mentioned certain key words. She is really free flowing and is kind of creative. I think the biggest thing is this vegan thing. I actually do hunt and on the island I would definitely be grabbing animals.
Speaker 1: But she's willing to let you cook your own meat.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: And since you are very much in the strong belief that you each stand on your own and you share whatever lifestyle you each have, well then good we can do that, right Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I did it brings before Eileen. I actually really like Germany. I go to Germany often for the beer festivals. That's cool, that's interesting, And that she has different passports that's actually really nice. If I'm looking forward to like children and a family, Canada and Germany those are great places to live. Actually, those are the key things I've jotted down.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Me and I would are going to process everything that's happened, and we're going to bring them both and make a choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, let you know, soon.
Speaker 3: Will leave that talk to me.
Speaker 1: My opinion would be, what is yours?
Speaker 3: It's a tough one. It's a tough one.
Speaker 2: I feel like I know that he says he wants someone has independent, someone that's like in doing their own and all that does. But there's always that like mentioned of, like I want to build a home, right. I think Eileen has a bit more of that, right, But she's also independent, is doing her own thing. So I think that Shari is wonderful, is amazing. I do think that like they're both so independent that they're just gonna not really.
Speaker 1: Be independent of each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be fun for a couple of trips here and there, absolutely, but then when it comes to like building home and building house, I think that's not something that might. Yeah, but I think they're both great truly dumb for either.
Speaker 1: Oh so let me think about it for another thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Let's do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the jury has a verdict.
Speaker 2: Thank you both so much for your wonderful answers, for being so candid and earnest and really putting it out there.
Speaker 1: That listen, ladies, you are both amazing, fantastic, out of this world a little different. But in this case, I needed to look at what our main data wants, needs and is looking forward to, and for that reason alone, the person who will be with our main data today is Eileen.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yes, sorry, I had a lot of fun. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You bye b bye.
Speaker 9: Well without further ado, Eileen neat Havierer javierre come on and turn your camera Hellovier, Hello Javier.
Speaker 3: What were your first impressions?
Speaker 5: I love that you're German and Canadian. I go to Octoberfest a lot. I've worked Octoberfest, so I think that's kind of cool.
Speaker 6: Wow, can you carry all the beers?
Speaker 4: I can only carry six more than I can carry.
Speaker 5: I actually have leto housin right here in La and I.
Speaker 4: Haven't done this.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh, okay, yeah, you seemed adventurous and willing to be spontaneous and creative. So that's what I noticed.
Speaker 3: Okay, you too.
Speaker 2: We know there's a lot to talk about, so we're going to send you off on.
Speaker 3: Your little virtual date. We're going to turn it on to Eeps's drums.
Speaker 1: So hard.
Speaker 5: So I moved to La. I've only been here a month. No way, I moved from San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love San Francisco.
Speaker 6: My parents lived in San Jose for years, so I'm very familiar.
Speaker 5: I'm still learning the area. I'm a really big cyclist, so I actually ride my bicycle around the world.
Speaker 4: No Way, I have a bicycle.
Speaker 5: You do good.
Speaker 6: I bought it off an old lady in twenty twenty when the pandemic hit and it has a basket.
Speaker 4: But I do love my bike well.
Speaker 5: On social media, I'm hungry guy on a bicyclea you can see tons of my photos of traveling. I do love to eat and I love to cook.
Speaker 4: I love to eat.
Speaker 5: I do hunt too, to eat it not for the trophy.
Speaker 4: Oh wow. My family in Germany they're butchers. My cousins they're butchers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so they hunt and stuff and then like the meat was provided by my mom's best friend's farm.
Speaker 5: Great. You can check out my Instagram profile I just added to I've just been adding tons of pictures of my travels and food that I eat or things that I yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that pretty much tells my whole life story since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: Nice. That sounds cool. Welcome to La Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's it's uh, there's so much to see. It's there's a lot of driving around here. So but yeah, I'm definitely up for like going on parking, taking the bikes out, and then cycling a trail. If you're down for that, that'd be kind of cool.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely down for that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So my bike it's an older it's like nineties, but it's a mountain bike hybrid.
Speaker 4: It's not like a road bike or anything.
Speaker 5: I may have a bike that you could use.
Speaker 2: Ah Okay, that is all the heat we could handle this week.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 2: Check back in next week as we meet our next Nieto, Nietta Nieta and a Alita plays matchmaker once more. Bite Maori The First is a production from WV Sound and iHeartMedia's My Ultura podcast network, hosted by me Vico Ortis joined by the fabulous Leanna Montenegro Bait may Awali. The First is produced by Leo Clem, Nico Raguel, and Sophie Spencer Zavos. Our executive producers are Wilmer Valder Alma, Leo Clem, and Nico Raguel w V Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and Nico Raguel. This episode features original music by Gabe Lopez and Alvaro Morello. Special thanks to our team of cupits at w V Entertainment. Special things also to our hopeful romantics this week, Javier, Eileen, Shanaka and Churi. Additional thanks to Salt and line Media. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. See you next week and in the meantime, don't do anything.
Speaker 3: I will lead that wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: Oh, just do it better, Okays.