Speaker 1: And we're going to keep this between us, all right. People were shocked, shocked, shocked some.
Speaker 2: Of our bedtime routines and how bad we are at the phone thing and all so weak, I know, and we're such health and wellness people. We're not perfect at everything. So let's talk about this. Here's a fail. Are you ready for it?
Speaker 3: Diet coke? Oh my gosh, I drink so much diet coke.
Speaker 2: So I quit drinking soda when I was pregnant with one of the kids.
Speaker 1: So we had three kids at home.
Speaker 2: I was pregnant with the fourth, and I think a year before I got pregnant, I stopped drinking diet soda.
Speaker 1: But I was so tired.
Speaker 2: It's probably the worst time to take it back up, but I was so tired of being pregnant with three kids at home.
Speaker 1: When I was forty two or something, I started drinking soda again.
Speaker 2: And I've really tried to get through periods of time without drinking soda. So I switched to these little baby cans so it's less soda. And do you notice I.
Speaker 1: Don't drink soda dinner.
Speaker 3: No, I do.
Speaker 2: Though you drink soda like it's water. Does it keep you up at night to have that much caffeine.
Speaker 3: I think everything keeps me up.
Speaker 1: Yeh, it's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I drink too much diet soda. Blain enjoy it, I know, But.
Speaker 2: Don't you get grossed out when you see Have you ever seen any of those videos that they take diet soda and they unclog a drain with it, or they put it in a spray bottle and it cleans the most disgusting grease and stuff like that, Like it's gnarly. Yeah, what you can do with diet soda and we're putting it in our body?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Same with alcohol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let's not go there.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, So okay, So that's kind of shocking how much diet soda drink.
Speaker 3: But I only drink it into restaurants. I don't drink it.
Speaker 1: But why do you drink it? Is it the caffeine?
Speaker 3: Is it the taste or like the taste I do?
Speaker 1: Could you ever give it up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 3: Uh? Would I? I don't know? Why would I?
Speaker 4: Because of the possible effects on dementia. Yeah, that's the thing I'm most worried about. Yeah, I could theoretically, but I probably.
Speaker 3: Should give up all alcohol before.
Speaker 1: Diets probably please whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could pick your battles, pick your poison.
Speaker 2: There's this really funny TikTok that I've seen lately, and I keep laughing at it.
Speaker 1: And it's these two women standing there, and one of the women says.
Speaker 2: Well, Sheila or whoever Sheila has just told me that she doesn't want to be friends anymore. And the friend goes, that's not what I said, because yes, she goes, No, I just said I'm not drinking today. It was same thing, right, It's so funny.
Speaker 3: It's hard to be friends with people who don't drink.
Speaker 1: I have plenty of friends that are sober.
Speaker 4: Really, yes, could you ever imagine having a best friend's couple and they were sober? I would say, no, I don't think I can be friend best friends with the couple who were sober.
Speaker 2: Why because but what if they were still fun and great and cool and they like to hang out, they drag mogtails or whatever it is, and you still do all the fun things and you dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you could be No, I don't think so well, sucks for you, okay.
Speaker 4: And by the way, if you're sober, yes, that means you have probably had a problem with alcohol.
Speaker 1: What if you didn't, what if you just.
Speaker 3: You become a health No you yeah, no, I'll hang out. We can have lunch occasionally. I don't want to be business sorry. You know why.
Speaker 4: It sets the mood. It sets the tone. It's like dressing up very judging. No, but it's like, could you be best friends with a couple who always wore shorts and hats to restaurants?
Speaker 1: Is vastly different.
Speaker 2: You know, inappropriate garb is not equivalent to soberness. But okay, okay, here's something else that might shock you. We never eat it home ever ever.
Speaker 3: Zero. Well, that's not true.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I am working a lot right now.
Speaker 4: So lately you're working so much that I am constantly texting you that song alone again.
Speaker 3: Naturally in the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Day, he'll just text me alone again, naturally.
Speaker 4: If you ever heard the song, it's Gilbert O'Sullivan. It's one of the cutest, nicest songs of all time.
Speaker 1: Yes, Terry likes to go out every night. So here's the way that all happened.
Speaker 3: I love going out.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 2: When we were first together we went out a lot, yes, and then we had kids and we would stay home.
Speaker 1: Some nights, yes, and nights. Yeah, we'd have date nights.
Speaker 2: We'd go out once a week, maybe twice a week, but we would have dinner together in the house. And we had people that cooked for us. Yes, and then we hired chefs. And I mean in the very beginning I would cook sometimes me and we would have a nanny you cooked. Yes, yes, I had limited repertoire, but we would do taco night.
Speaker 1: Ye. Remember I'd make that file at with the bacon wrap file at you.
Speaker 4: Like that in one hand. I can remember that five times? Maybe, No, you've cooked dinner?
Speaker 3: How many? How many times in our.
Speaker 4: Thirty year marriage do you think you've actually cooked dinner at home?
Speaker 1: Very few?
Speaker 3: How many times?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do it this way, zerre a five, five to ten, ten to twenty, twenty.
Speaker 3: To fifty twenty to fifteen?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yes, no way?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Well yes, okay, not including COVID depends on.
Speaker 1: Oh, including call thousands.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Remember when they begged you to stop cooking dinner.
Speaker 1: I think you did.
Speaker 4: No, No, no, I just tell you what happened. I was, Oh, it's so good at.
Speaker 2: Like now you were the best. Terry was the best. I would make one hundred meals a day. I made all the meals and everything I made, Terre was like, this is the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 1: You are the best. This is the best.
Speaker 2: And we had pizza ovens that I would get dough and then we'd make pizzas whatever. So okay, so you know, some meals were better than others, but some were really good, some were met. There weren't really any huge fails until well, one night I burnt the pizza yes, and the pizza cross, and then I figured out the secret to that.
Speaker 1: So there was the night I burnt the pizza.
Speaker 2: But then I figured out how to the secret to the pizza, so that was all good.
Speaker 1: But then this was the night it all changed.
Speaker 2: I decided we were gonna have burger night, which is fine, but me dubby instead of just making the burgers, and I had I was so excited.
Speaker 1: I made black bean burgers for Max because she's a vegetarian.
Speaker 2: And then I had the butcher and I can't even remember what I had him added to it, but it was like, what.
Speaker 1: I was trying to be fancy, right, and I put something in there.
Speaker 2: I think you're supposed to put brisket in the chop meat, but I put filet or something, and so I made the burgers, and I had fries, and I had all the toppings, and I pre like, everything was pre organized and ready to go. So all I had to do was cook the burgers. It was such a disaster. The black bean burgers were so disgusting.
Speaker 1: The meat that I had added to my chop meat.
Speaker 2: Made the mussy and sobbed and discussed.
Speaker 4: That's when the kids said to me, Dad, tell her to stop, tell her to stop making food. I said, you tell her, Yeah, that was That was a rough one. It was it was cardboard burger.
Speaker 2: They it was No, they were mushy. Was it cardboard? They were disgustingly mushy because like cardboard.
Speaker 1: No, they were mushy and soft. They were gross. Yeah, because I had the mixed the wrong kind of milidony.
Speaker 3: You'd make a great salad, though, you're.
Speaker 2: Well, I do have things in my repertoire. I make a great chop salad, which sounds.
Speaker 3: Easy, but it's no, no, it's it's a real skill.
Speaker 2: I make latgas really well. I do this salami thing that I do really well. I can make eggs, I you know, always cooked breakfast for the kids. I would do the Uncle Sam's which some people call bird in a nest. You know, it's like the egg and the fried bread and all that. It would make those make those those wraps that Max.
Speaker 4: Likes with the Yeah, I think. For the record though, yeah, not including the pandemic. In nearly thirty years we've been married, you've made dinner.
Speaker 3: Eight to twelve times.
Speaker 2: True, it's not high, but it's not true. That would mean once, aye, less than a year. Yeah, oh no, there were a few years I was actively participating in food preparation.
Speaker 3: As often as you admit you're wrong, that's you anyway.
Speaker 2: So that's yeah, I've probably admitted I'm wrong more than I cook.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I think people don't know about us. Shocking that maybe you don't have written down anywhere recently. We are the world's best tippers. Nobody tips better than Heather and Terry Debruh. It's true, Yeah, I will.
Speaker 3: We will sometimes tip the entire bill.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's because there was a guy who I worked with who was the head of a studio, and we found out that he would just double the bill. Yeah, so if the bill was five hundred bucks, it was one thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars.
Speaker 4: So when I go to a Starbucks, for example, Yeah, and I get a drink that's five bucks.
Speaker 3: What do you leave five bucks?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll just give him a twenty.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah? Wow, better than I do.
Speaker 2: And like, you know, I drive out of my way like I did today. I don't know if you saw my post.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't to get to have someone fill up your tank. You're so I hate.
Speaker 2: Filling It's sooo I hate filling up my tank. And honestly, I don't drive that much anyway, so it's not like I'm at the gas station all the time.
Speaker 1: But I was on empty. Like the light came on and I let it go, and I let it go, you know.
Speaker 2: And then I really needed gas, but I pushed it anyway, and I drove back to the place that.
Speaker 1: Does the full serve. I mean, the reason and I always give him twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: The reason I tip so well at restaurants is number one. It's like my one of my top three.
Speaker 3: Favorite things to do is go to a restaurant at eat a meal.
Speaker 1: So it's a thank you. And also you were a server and.
Speaker 4: I'm super appreciative of the service. And I was a server, and I remember how significant it was and what it felt like. Every time you got a really good tip get you would get this sort of you would literally get a dopamine hit for the next twenty thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: And I love giving people that feeling, you know.
Speaker 2: I also think people would be surprised to know that, especially with our best friends.
Speaker 1: We rarely take pictures. When we go out to dinner, we will take look.
Speaker 2: Obviously, part of what we do and being in the public eye and whatever is there's a certain amount of let me show you our life, let me share with you. So there is a bunch of that, But I always know that we're out not I mean, I like having pictures with our friends.
Speaker 1: Just for whatever reason. But I like Richard and Daisy. I'm gonna use them as example. You've been friends with them for a good zillionaires.
Speaker 2: We have very few photos, and to the point where Richard, I think, on one of our birthdays last year, was like, we have to get better at taking photos. He goes because I go to do a birthday post for one of us and he's like, there's two photo.
Speaker 1: We keep using the same photos. Yeah, but I know you don't like taking pictures.
Speaker 2: But there's something nice about going back and seeing, you know, things we did or places.
Speaker 1: We went to with our friends, or just memories like that.
Speaker 2: But I know that we are having a fantastic time because no one talks about it thinks about it.
Speaker 3: Glad we don't take photos. I can't stand no.
Speaker 2: But I think people would be surprised that we're not a constant like, let's take a photo, let's take a photo. We go out all the time with people and never take a photo. As a matter of fact, we're having dinner with someone tonight, we never take a photo.
Speaker 3: I think the other thing people would be so shocked about, at least with me.
Speaker 1: Is that you're sweet and easygoing and shy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, how.
Speaker 4: When they meet me in person, they take one look at me, they go, you're so much tall, or no, they say you're so fit.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I knew there was some complimentary about how shredded.
Speaker 3: You are, by how shredded I am.
Speaker 2: How many times did you pull up your shirt while you were live selling on TikTok Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did that the other day. It does that well when I sell this.
Speaker 1: First trap, if you want to see that, I have this product. Be sure to watch them on that I sell.
Speaker 4: Called creatine, which if you're not we've talked about creating. Yes that we have a preteen gummy and I want to show the audience on TikTok what's going on here as a result partly of the creative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know how.
Speaker 2: You know Tartar sauce, you know, like fish is substrate for Tartar sauce. TikTok is substrate for you for showing your apps.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I'm done with you. Are you gonna be? Are you with love? W with me tonight again?
Speaker 3: Or I'm not being love W.
Speaker 1: I want to know what you want?
Speaker 3: Oh? What I want? O? I want nothing? Okay, No, I just want you to be.
Speaker 1: You're even so nice when we were doing content yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're in a good mood. I'm very happy with my station in life.
Speaker 1: We have some real estate news, but we can't say yet.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that very very No.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think it's going to be good.
Speaker 3: When are we going to tell the real story of it?
Speaker 1: Oh, we're going to tell it. We just need to close s grow and well, oh yeah, we'll tell it. Yep.
Speaker 3: We have a story to tell you about new real estate.
Speaker 1: Oh very in Tarizonta.
Speaker 3: I can our real estate ever be easy.
Speaker 1: Because that's not our thing. Here's the thing about us in real estate.
Speaker 2: We have been very, very fortunate and we're grateful for how well we've done in real estate.
Speaker 1: We've only had one or two two two.
Speaker 2: Clunkers, yeah, but the rest have been really great. But for some reason, with us in real estate, it's just not easy. Well, but we can't go into that more right now, but we will. Hey, thanks you guys so much for being with it and let us know if this episode gave you.
Speaker 4: And in the comment section below, oh that was the last one? Is there a comment section below with a podcast? Probably, isn't it? The comment section below just talk about your abs, you know, ask you know, comment whether or not you like to see my abs more.
Speaker 2: And we're going to put up a poll. I want to hear what is shocking about other people. I want to hear what people do that's weird, curious.
Speaker 3: And comment below if you want to see my abs.
Speaker 1: Yes, please do and I'll leave them one day just to show you. Bye, guys,