Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: So here we are back for another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I I don't know why I've been like so sleepy lately, like the kids are waking me up.
Speaker 3: Oh are you going to bed late?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I think it's just the Meana therapy is making you tired, but like sleepy.
Speaker 3: How long has it been since two had a week?
Speaker 4: Like two weeks?
Speaker 3: It still makes you sleepy two weeks later?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it like makes you very lethard drink.
Speaker 3: Did they give you like a date like this is the last date?
Speaker 4: No, it's not like radiation, right, I ring my bell when I was done. I know. So you just go and till He says, this was a year, this was another year.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't imagine you have a full year left? I do.
Speaker 4: He just told me. I just went in.
Speaker 3: Well, then that's longer than two years.
Speaker 2: I know, because the first six months were spent getting radiation, getting the surgeries, getting the BAB.
Speaker 3: But I didn't go right, True, that is not true.
Speaker 4: I did not six months.
Speaker 3: You started it in March.
Speaker 4: Either way, he says, it's another year.
Speaker 3: March to March was a year April May June.
Speaker 4: Well, then he wants me to do it for a year and three.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to fight anything that's going to keep the cancer away.
Speaker 3: Well, if you said two years, two years, is March up next year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think maybe it was two. They switched the formulas around too. But one of my very best friends husband just got diagnosed with a form of cancer, and I remember that beginning stages of like trying to find all the right doctors and find the people that can do it, and you're just like so overwhelmed, and when people give you your their two cents, you're like off everybody, you know, the write off.
Speaker 3: But when it comes to cancer, there's like so much like controversy. Do chemo, don't do chemo. You should do this, you should do all natural, you should go here, you should go to a special test, like you know what I mean, go to m d Anderson do this.
Speaker 2: Like my favorite thing that I've seen so far, it was on the on the on Instagram was it was a husband and wife they both have cancer, and they're like.
Speaker 4: We're doing this the exact opposite way.
Speaker 2: So she's like making her green juice, pouring this, doing that, exercising, and he the guys like having a drink, doing whatever, like totally not on the path of what they would say was you know, your healing path. And then they're like, miraculously, two years later, we're both fine, fine, so well Edie. The doctors are giving us, not what we're doing to ourselves.
Speaker 3: I always worry, like if Eddie ever got cancer, because he's like, I would never do chemo. I'm not doing I wouldn't do that, like so about it, and I'm like, yeah, it's a different different when you're faced with, uh, you know, death, Do you want to do this or not?
Speaker 2: He'll want he would want to, but he'd probably wouldn't have to do chemo. He'd probably have to do immunotherapy.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, that's the new chemo?
Speaker 3: Is it more people doing immunotherapy? I thought immunotherapy was only for certain types of cancer.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I mean I think certain brain I mean certain breast cancers.
Speaker 4: I think you have to do chemotherapy. I could be.
Speaker 2: Wrong on this, but everyone I know that has breast cancer does chemo therapy.
Speaker 3: I thought I heard for what you know, your situation, that chemotherapy doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has to be immunotherapy. Yeah, which has only been around ten years, right.
Speaker 3: Do you know my I think I told you that. She probably don't remember my doctor. His dad was a doctor as well, was the very one of the very first people to do immunotherapy.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine, like and just thinking in the back of your head, one of us being smart enough to come up with some sort of liquid to put in people's bodies.
Speaker 3: Its mind, I your life.
Speaker 2: I know, like I can't even imagine or fathom the idea of how I would get I think.
Speaker 3: About stuff like that, like random thoughts like who is the first one to get on, like as a customer, paying customer, get on an airplane, Like okay, you're going to do this, You're the first one to get on? No, or like the pet that what goes into like just creating and building shit like that?
Speaker 2: Like but anyways, I guess we could talk about us being scientist another day, Andy con On watch What Happens Live that Jennifer Lawrence was indeed the one who figured out the summerhouse Reunion League. I'm still a little bit confused. I need your help. So how can Andy confirm on Watch What Happens Live that Jennifer Lawrence was indeed the one that figured out the Summerhouse Reunion League how.
Speaker 3: He didn't say how, he just said she was. I suspect that whoever leaked it? Do we know who was the very first person to leak this? Like what outlet did? I'm assuming like maybe she DM them and said how did you get this information?
Speaker 2: I want to say who, I want to say when? I want to say how much? Just like I'm pretty woman? This isn't enough information for me.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think they want to out anymore like anybody else that's involved in this. If I was a person that actually leaked at the account, wouldn't you be like mortified that this all came out?
Speaker 2: I mean, if I was Jennifer Lawrence fine figuring it out, I would be really proud of myself.
Speaker 3: You would, I know you would.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, God, you're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, if Jennifer Lawrence, you know, slides into your DMS, it's like, hey, how'd you find that out? He just can't be like, oh, the production Pa told me. I mean, I think that they're not saying who the person was that actually did it, because it's an employee it was, I think they got fired, But wasn't an employee of Bravo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got to be or.
Speaker 3: The production company up right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I just wonder if this is a little exaggerated for press reasons, Like how like, did Jennifer Lawrence just make a random guess or was she Like I've met that one producer of yours and he seems like a little slimy, and I bet he's probably the one that linked it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I seriously doubt she's working with the production company for reality TV. But I think that I don't know, somebody told her this.
Speaker 2: Just like the Summerhouse reunion is not giving me enough. I need more information know where. Andy did give me enough information and I appreciated it.
Speaker 4: His relationship. He told me how long they've been.
Speaker 2: Together, that he loves his kids, that they he told me all that. I mean, he gave us every little bit. Can we talk a little bit about this, Jay at Andy Cohen?
Speaker 3: Okay. Andy Cohen replies on if they would hire a Tran's housewife or a gay guy on Housewives. Now, this was actually talked about at the event I went to last Friday. That was a question that was asked and Andy Cohen. He said, if they would cast a trans housewife or a gay guy on Housewives, I think there would have to be a trans housewife who was friends with another housewife. That would be the way. You wouldn't want to be like a stunt. You wouldn't wait, you wouldn't want it to be like, oh, you know, let's cast into this if someone was friends with that person and that that would be great. I have no idea what franchise that would be. He also recalls flirting with the idea of making Caroline and Dino Manzo's brother Jamie a cast member. I remember hearing about that years ago in New Jersey. If he would ever cast a gay guy in Housewives, he said, I think that in term of casting a gay guy on the show, this is a show about women and celebrating women. When he said celebrating women, I was fell off my chair.
Speaker 4: I know, it's so funny whatever he says that.
Speaker 3: So I think we'll leave it at there. So, but they did on Ladies.
Speaker 2: Of London, they did do that they did on Ladies of London, but all so, they had like a show that was supposed to be like gay house Husband's show, but it just didn't pick up. I don't know if it was Bravo that had it or no oxygen or who knows, but no one.
Speaker 3: Vaguely remember the house husband kind of thing. Okay, so let's talk about this sit down with the Summerhouse people. Like, first of all, why do you think that they are doing it? Who is going to be in this sit down? Do we know? I mean we see the you know, the promo for it the Aftermath air and it's going to air next Tuesday. Kyle and West are together, wes as do you want full honesty even though it can be hurtful? And Kyle asked West are you in love with her? Like they're doing all this and I personally think they had no resolutions.
Speaker 2: That's Lindsay hit the nail on the head. There was absolutely no resolution. So how are we supposed to move on to the next season? Because we know there's already a next season picked up?
Speaker 3: Right, So I think this was desperate measures and they probably talked to them and said, listen, we have another season. You guys are going to be filming, so let's try to make this better.
Speaker 2: And did you see the thing about Sierra and the beta blockers.
Speaker 3: I've actually seen a lot of that. But before that, you know, Sierra and Miha are going to be on this special as well, which leads me to believe that Miha's going to be on Summer House.
Speaker 4: Oh you think so, I thought? I yes.
Speaker 3: The fact that they gave her airtime at the reunion, the fact that they're doing this, it makes me think. It makes me think. But there's been a lot of talk about beta blockers and how they were. Evidently they don't make you sedated like they were at the reunion.
Speaker 2: I think she was so spent and exhausted because she had zero planned, She had nothing to come there with. But I do think we are going to get some resolution.
Speaker 3: That like.
Speaker 4: Grainy Ad that we saw Kyle talking, Did you see this that? Like grainy Ad.
Speaker 2: That we saw Kyle talking about his relationship with Amanda?
Speaker 4: I was like, who did this to him?
Speaker 3: Wait? Is this? This isn't this People Magazine? Is an interview with People Magazine? Yes, yeah, yeah, I saw that. I saw it. I didn't really notice that it was like super grainy or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It was just a different color, like they used a different It wasn't like the bright up, light up colors that you normally save on Bravo.
Speaker 3: Maybe they were trying to make a dark room. Maybe they're making it look murky, murky, murky murky.
Speaker 2: Then Lindsay and Amanda are together. Amanda says, he pursued me, and Lindsay responds, he said it was you. He was already there embarrassing you. Amanda's crying because she knows she looks stupid. How are her and West still together after all that? Like?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 3: I mean, time's gonna tell on this one. I think that what did they do? They they got done with the reunion. They flew to Italy for his relative's wedding.
Speaker 4: They sitting in each other's mouth like a little bird. What was that? Is that really true?
Speaker 2: I was discusting If it was really true, I'm hoping it was like pod and she was like blowing it into his mouth.
Speaker 4: But you couldn't tell. It just looked like a little something like a.
Speaker 3: Little I was taking pictures of that.
Speaker 2: But the same person that took the picture that said, this bitch still has got her hair in a half bun.
Speaker 3: And also, wasn't there pictures of them on their like balcony and looking at their phones in Italy?
Speaker 4: That was at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was it at a restaurant. I thought was their balcony. I'm like, what are they doing? Did they have a photographer with them or a family member taking these pictures and turning them out?
Speaker 2: But I mean it's it's definitely I feel like we I think that Andy heard us loud and clear.
Speaker 4: We need more clarification.
Speaker 3: This is not enough. Yeah, so they went to Italy, all hell broke loose on the internet, and then they got back and then Andy had them film this.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm understanding.
Speaker 3: But I'm confused because didn't Wes come out quite a while ago and say that he filmed something West has.
Speaker 2: We have to also remember West does a weekly podcast. West and Kyle sit Down was a few weeks ago. But West, we're hearing from weekly, whether we're listening or not. I see it on my I see the clips.
Speaker 4: On my Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah I have.
Speaker 4: I'm not haven't downloaded the entire episode.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, but I have watched the clips and it's like he just you know, his last clip was something along the lines of, like, who's his post some blonde girl. I don't know if he slept with her or not at some point in their friendship.
Speaker 3: My god, but.
Speaker 4: Somebody.
Speaker 2: She's an Indiana NBA player Sophie Cunningham.
Speaker 3: Did they have this podcast before all this shit went down?
Speaker 2: I mean they had this podcast? Yeah, I mean I saw seeing the podcast before it went down.
Speaker 3: So this is like a weird like is she like, oh shit.
Speaker 2: They're just friends? But I don't believe anything that Wes says. So you know what, I was just friends with Edwin for seventeen years.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I believe. Back to the Sierra post summerhouse, you know, like she put out there out the beta blockers, I've seen it like a million times. People are posting that. And she's a nurse, right, so she's like just a medical note how she starts it. Beta blockers don't remove emotion. They work by blocking adrenaline from binding to beta receptors in your heart, blood vessels, and muscles. The receptors responsible for the physical symptoms of anxiety like increasing heart rate, raise blood pressure, and trembling. The emotional experience remains since she puts that in bold, but the physical stress response can't fully activate. It's like putting your fight or flight symptoms on D and D.
Speaker 4: What's D and D stand for?
Speaker 3: I don't know, do not disturbed, do not disturb, do not Resuscitate.
Speaker 2: I was like, DNC, they're getting a boreshow, I know, and then she's like, enough with a beta blocker.
Speaker 3: Bullshit. Also, anxiety and depression aren't the only thing in the DSM personality disorder exists there as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think she's sick of hearing the excuse we were on beta blockers. Like everybody on every reunion everywhere could choose to be on beta blockers, the same way that every housewife could choose to be drunk when they filmed or not.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I mean, I don't think it's beta blockers. You can tell, like he didn't really want to say what was on, and Andy's like, was it beta blockers? Beta blockers? And then Sierra's like, either of that or your sociopath.
Speaker 2: And He's like beta block yeah, yeah, yeah, I took a beta blocker one. It's I've never taken a single nobody's ever prescribed me a pill where they're like, you'll take one.
Speaker 3: Well, people are taking them. I hear about it all I know, but I.
Speaker 4: Think it's like two. I don't think it's one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know what it is with it. Eddie was on beta blockers for a short period of time and is having heart issues and he hated them, refuse to take them.
Speaker 2: I was on them for a little bit after my but I don't remember them. I don't remember them doing anything good or bad because I was such a disaster.
Speaker 3: I asked him, I go, when you took a beta blocker, remember that's when you hated right. He's like yeah, and I go, why, he goes it just slow. It just kind of like made you not want to do anything.
Speaker 2: Low.
Speaker 3: It lowers your heart rate, so you just don't want to. But I don't know. I suspect they were on xan X. I don't know why. You just don't admit it. Yes, it was stressful. I didn't know how I was going to get through it. I went on san X into story well, because.
Speaker 2: Clearly they don't want to be on the same page with anything. They don't want to say the same thing. They want to be holding their own The problem is they didn't do so, so now we're having to get this reunion part for.
Speaker 4: I mean more probably it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy, but you know what, it's it's smart. It's really smart. Like even Andy got a little bit of heat at this Newport Beach TV fest because there was talk about it and people are like saying, like, we didn't really we haven't gotten any resolution. Are we going to get it? Like, and no, we didn't. So they did this, which was a great idea. They're going to have another We're gonna part four of the reunion basically.
Speaker 2: But I know what gives me so much peace because I know that, And I'm sorry, guys, we have led you at the wrong direction. We said we didn't know if Summer House was coming back, but we actually do know for certain it is coming has been picked up. It has been picked up like the Yeah.
Speaker 3: But they could have even even I mean they picked it up way back like at the where was it at the upfronts? Upfront? I mean they could have easily just put it on hold or pause.
Speaker 2: I picked up a show. I think they're pretty gung ho about doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but if the cast is at odds, it's I don't know, either it's a good thing or it's a horrible thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think Kyle and West will probably make up, and then.
Speaker 3: I think, I don't know, do you think they're still together? Not Kyle and West, but Amanda and West. Have we heard?
Speaker 2: I think I think they're still together for sure. I think they will be together. I know that you really don't believe me, but I think that they will be together for a while. Really, I think in order for her to not be with him, he will have to do some sort of cheating on her that will be so elaborate that the whole world will know as much as we like.
Speaker 4: It had to be a scan of all situation or.
Speaker 3: You know, just why didn't they act like they loved each other at the reunion Because they were trying to pretend that they were stoic and they weren't being affected by what was happening.
Speaker 4: But that was not clearly that wasn't the case.
Speaker 2: As they're like nodding off and not able to fix their hair, and you know the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, just watching the reunion and seeing how they're acting, I'm like, they're like normally, you know, we see them in a group setting, a summerhouse whatever, drinking this. They were just like so like dumb, And I'm like, are they really this dumb?
Speaker 2: And if I were I would have if I were him, if I were West, I would like put my hand on her leg at one point and like squeezed it.
Speaker 3: I would have, yes, and I would have at least gotten up and went after her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's like, you know, one of us.
Speaker 2: So they came up with a plan, and their plan was as shitty as their plan for their release.
Speaker 3: What about like when you see clips, I don't. I don't listen to his podcast. By see clips of his podcast, his tone and his attitude is totally different than it was on the reunion.
Speaker 4: He's quat this is He's shown us repeatedly. He does not give a good reunion.
Speaker 3: I know what did Andy say about him?
Speaker 2: He's you really fumbled the last No, you shipped the bed, That's what he said.
Speaker 4: And I think he did it again.
Speaker 2: I think you know, he's comes out there, he sees his friends. I mean, Jesse Solomon is about to have to like get a crime machine. He's like been crying so much. She was like sensitive, poor Jesse. But then also uh, Sierra and Miha are together and Miha asked, what did you think was going on? What was going to happen in the end, And Miha says, I thought I was in on it wasn't. Do you think that we'll get most of the dirt from Miha? And then why do you think they didn't put Miha in the same room with West originally?
Speaker 4: Why are we waiting till now?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that they finally realized, like, we're onto something with this Miha stuff, and it became a big part of the reunion. And now I think that we're going to get She's got nothing to lose. Yeah, So I think that she is the missing link here. We're gonna hear more from her, and I, like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if they cast her. I don't know where she lives.
Speaker 2: But on West podcast, Dara says the thing that hurt him the worst watching you know or like living through the moment was Dara, who is one of his friends who he also had you know, sexual affairs with. Yeah, was the one that really came for him. And he hasn't yes and he hasn't forgotten that day one day since.
Speaker 3: He's delusional he is delusional. I don't think she came for him. I mean think she gave him clarity into who he is.
Speaker 4: I think he was just shocked by it.
Speaker 2: I think he just thought, like all the girls that are in my hairm they're just gonna they're gonna turn on me, They're gonna line up and they're all gonna be fine, and they're gonna Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. I just don't have any respect for him whatsoever.
Speaker 2: But I I have enough respect to watch this next episode.
Speaker 3: Me too. But it's not for him, Okay, it's for Sierra, for Kyle.
Speaker 4: I have enough respect to listen.
Speaker 2: Have you seen I mean there's been a lot of pictures of Kyle and Sally.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, did you see on was it Taylor? You remember Taylor that was on Southern Charm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's back with Shepp.
Speaker 3: So there's a pictures. Taylor put up this Instagram picture of it looks like Shep's parents and the two of them and some of the finest people I've ever known. She put lots of memories and laughter. Let me look at this.
Speaker 2: That's not Shep's parents. Those are her parents. Oh you're right, Yeah, those are her parents. Okay, so it's the passing of her brother. So they were all together.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it says Leslie Green and Taylor Green. Yeah, so they're all out together, and they are.
Speaker 2: It doesn't surprise me that they're back together because remember.
Speaker 4: Sally said that he was a cheat.
Speaker 2: Sally had always said he was a cheat because remember she went with Sally's ex boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was with Sally when this information came out that Gaston cheated on Taylor.
Speaker 4: I was going to just give everybody a little hint. Don't date anyone named Gaston.
Speaker 3: I know, right, Like, I'm sorry, this it's a Disney character.
Speaker 2: I spent some time on Hinge last night because I'm you know, I'm running a little low, and I was like, I need to I need to look and see what's going on. If I saw Gaston, he's an immediate ex.
Speaker 4: No no, no.
Speaker 3: Does this mean Shep and Taylor are rekindling this flame?
Speaker 2: Do you think, well, they've always been friends. I think you know what, I don't think you watched this season, but there was one season where Shep was really mean to her, like really mean to her, and I don't know if she's forgotten that, and so maybe she will be back. I wouldn't be I wouldn't be surprised if she's back, And I also wouldn't be surprised if shep was just doing the right thing and going to eat with her parents on the passing of her brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so will we shall see? Should we talk to the RHOC cast. She's a season twenty in Newport? How about you take that one?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Real Housewives Orange County cast he uses season twenty at Newport Beach TV fest. Emley says it feels like a throwback to old school housewives. I was like, hmmm, why did they all have scared hair? Tarmer says it's it's not about killing each other. But Heather will be in the union hot seat. Shannon had a great time and did lots of silly things about Vicky. Gina says everything that comes out of her mouth is equal parts hysterical and nuts. Jen says, I stepped into a little bit of a mess this season, but I did my best to step out. Vicky says, Oh, I was excited about being back with my girlfriends and showing everyone what I've been up to.
Speaker 3: So funny thing like, I was a little bit late because my driver got took it the wrong way to get to this Newport Beach. It took me an hour to get there, when I shit, tell me thirty minutes. Anyways, so the red carpet was from like six thirty seven, so I didn't really walk it, but I took some pictures. And then Shannon was talking to somebody and I stood behind her and I'm like, are you talking about me like that? And so I just answered that one question. Yeah, just that one question. But yeah, we're all sitting here waiting when is this trailer coming out for Orange County?
Speaker 2: When I know, I got that's gonna be good. I think it's going to be good. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Well, Dury's publisher shuts down TikTok creator also podcast series about her audio book. The popular TikToker does a series where she plays parts of the audio book that she purchased and gives random commentary during The publisher reached out after negative feedback and shut her down. So the publisher contacted who like the TikToker contacted.
Speaker 2: So I was watching the TikToker because clearly I wasn't going to read the book, so I was just watching her little points. But She'll be hearing it, and then Dared will be like, so the day that I found out I was born with Jaggy, and she'll be like, yes, Jaggy, you know, like.
Speaker 3: That's all she really does.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't even say anything that shitty that I But.
Speaker 3: How does the publisher have the power to shut down a TikToker?
Speaker 2: I mean, could it be copyright because she's being from the book.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 2: It could be copyright because she's reading directly from a book that's just.
Speaker 3: Outpea can have copyright. Do you ever post a picture that's stamped with Getty Image or any other outlet?
Speaker 2: No, I email my publicist. I learned this the hard way because I think it was Lisa Rena. Maybe maybe Lisa Rena, maybe Denise Richards got sued.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have gotten sued.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I don't remember who it was.
Speaker 2: But now, if you just email your publicist and say, hey, I like this picture from Getty Images, may I please have it? I'll I'll say it was from Getty Images, they'll give.
Speaker 4: It to you.
Speaker 3: But you have to. Most people have to pay for them.
Speaker 4: The press people have to pay for them. We don't.
Speaker 2: They're not going to ask us for money, they'll give them right to us, like I've never had them say no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like how to pick our three favorites.
Speaker 3: I see people that repost or like get them off at getty and post them and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, whoo, yeah, I know it scares me because you never know when they're going to strike. I think I definitely did back in the day at the beginning of all this.
Speaker 4: But then somebody not knowing, yeah, not knowing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well back to this little TikToker. While doing the same for Renna's book, the creator said Renna was fun and cooperative and yeah, so anyway, so she got pissed off, like annoyed that somebody's doing something and about her book, and then.
Speaker 2: Renda probably liked the extra press it was getting. I mean, I've got to tell you, if something was going to make me want to read a book, it would be hearing somebody doing funny commentary about it.
Speaker 4: I know. And if you want to shut it down.
Speaker 3: Were they saying mean things about the book or something.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the meaning, It wasn't really mean things.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I want you to picture the difference between Lisa Renna's book and Dreik Kimsley's book, Which one do you think is funny?
Speaker 3: No comment? I cleaned the fifth, So.
Speaker 2: That's how you have to kind of look at it, you know what I mean. Yeah, So I think that one you're getting these funny little snippets that like maybe it's some LVP jet like jab, but like another you're getting did you. Yeah, the first time I've ever lit a cigarette on camera. It wasn't just because I didn't realize cameras were on me.
Speaker 4: It was that I simply didn't care.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do that soon.
Speaker 4: The fact that I remember this entire line is it's upsetting to me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So Kelly Dodd says her daughter Jolie has become woke after studying in Paris. Kelly claimed after her college sophomore daughter could be getting brainwashed as she studies in France. You get brainwashed in college. We got in a fight, she went and live with her dad. She hasn't lived with her dad ever. She's always lived with me. I raised her. So between this and like Kelly Dodd, I've seen a lot of Kelly Dodd, like all the legal stuff, yeah, all the legal stuff, and also her with the milkman.
Speaker 4: From the city likes it's old news, but I still having to resee it. But like, this is your daughter, You're talking about your daughter, You're talking about I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know, there's so much I can say, and I was going to keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 4: We never talk.
Speaker 2: About Kelly Dodd, and I've made it like a a sad thing for us that we don't that was just on the rundown. It's something that we read. And I think that you know, you say it's hard to talk to friends and you know whatever about politics, But imagine it's your daughter and you have completely there's enough things with your children that you disagree on. Imagine like massive political things.
Speaker 3: I don't get involved in political things. I have kids with different you know, views, views, And oh the Ryans can't come over to MYSA. I really don't have. I have family members now all my kids are kind of.
Speaker 4: The same. Yeah. Well, now you've got into Lenny.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So Lenny Chuckstein accused of drugging sexually assaulting a woman. Oh my god. So Lenny tells Tamsey, I have never drugged or raped anyone in my life. By the way, why is he talking to Tamsey, this is an encounter I had over a year ago. There are multiple witnesses. If she believes she was raped, she should go to the police, not try to sue me for money. There is a video of her leaving my home the next day, smiling and dancing. That is not the behavior of someone who believes she was raped. According to court documents, the woman claimed he lured her into his mansion under the guise of an exclusive after party, then gave her a drug and sexually assaulted her. She claims Lenny later told her the pill was melatonin, but she all but she says she remembered what the pill looked like, researched it online, and ultimately concluded it was ambient. She's suing him for sexual battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Speaker 2: The fact that he can't stay out of the news. He's just got to be right back in there.
Speaker 3: I mean, Miami not filming right now is absolutely crazy. I mean, all the things have gone on between Lisa and Jodie's legal stuff.
Speaker 4: Also, we haven't even gotten to find out why they broke up.
Speaker 3: I know I've been chatting with Marisol and just that all the stuff that has happened in the past year. You know, Alexia's ex buying our five million dollar house for her and her son, and oh, there's a lot that's been going on, and I just feel like we're missing it. Please bring them back.
Speaker 2: Well this next one, I hope we never have to read again. But I feel like we've read about this before. Brandy Glanville says her facial parasite has returned. I thought it was fixed. On her podcast, she said, I don't know what's wrong with me.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: I thought it was fixed, and then it happened again, and now it's sinking in me again. I've been to a million doctors. The only thing that really seems to help is being out in the sun and the parasite medication and the parasite diet. Is there a doctor that specializes in parasites, because I can't find one.
Speaker 4: But here's what I'm confused about.
Speaker 2: I recently heard that she got this. You could get an STD parasite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard her talking about that.
Speaker 4: She talked about that too, So why is that not on here? Because that's the funniest part.
Speaker 3: Well, did you happen to watch I tried to watch it but it's not good Calabasas Confidential or something like that.
Speaker 4: Even the first picture, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: I couldn't. I tried. And then you know, Brett Michaels is on it, so I fast forward through all of them, so I get to his little scene with his daughter. But she was on it with her son and one of his friends, and she was talking about the most inappropriate shit in front of them, like her giving guys blow jobs and stuff. And I'm like, no, Brandy, No.
Speaker 2: Oh, Brandy was talking about Yes, I thought that you were saying one of the kids was Brandy was oh did she have the did she have the ringworm?
Speaker 4: Std then?
Speaker 3: Or no? He talked about it. I'm pretty sure shit about it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, No, that show is not I don't think in my opinion, I don't think it's that good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I you know, I have to really settle in because I've got Love Island.
Speaker 4: You don't have that extra thing that you need to watch.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 4: No one's saying me to watch it, but I can't stop. Slate came in my room. She watches it. They have a whole dance, the perfect couple.
Speaker 2: You know, in the beginning of the Perfect Couple when they all are doing like the flash mob dance together.
Speaker 4: Yea, yeah, that's how they start.
Speaker 3: I'm just it's too young for me. I don't want to watch people dating. Not my thing at all.
Speaker 4: Believe me, they're not dating.
Speaker 3: Well whatever they're doing.
Speaker 4: But it's good. It's hooked.
Speaker 2: This we spoke about a little bit already. Wes spoke to Dara on his podcast. It hurts to have a friend cook you like that. She's valid for calling me out. I've dated casually and hurt people. That one did stick out to me a lot for someone who's I've been romantic and friends with.
Speaker 3: God, more reason for them to say it.
Speaker 4: Do you want to take the next one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Jens jen Fessler says Sierra Miller hasn't apologized after making Wes Wilson sex claim. Wes did reach out and apologize profusely and called and apologized to my husband and kids. But no, I haven't gotten an apology from Sierra. But who cares at this point it's so stupid and not true.
Speaker 4: Well, she's talking about apology. She's not getting an apology.
Speaker 3: You're not getting an apology. I think you just need to leave it alone.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: The last thing Sierra said on her Instagram was I'm off to Fiji, and it was her doing a cartwheel. Yeah, I'm going to be calling jen Fesler like I got to get Jenfesler on the horn.
Speaker 4: We already talked about Southern charm. We talked about Sally and Kyle.
Speaker 2: But we didn't talk about how cute we actually think they are together.
Speaker 3: I think they are like Ken and Barbie. I really do.
Speaker 2: I think they are the cutest couple together. I think they're cute together. I also am a little bit confused because there's been multiple kisses where he's kissing people in the fan. He kissed a fig but made I was. I think it's the two different ones now having Sally video them like.
Speaker 4: This, Yeah, that's what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Well kind of look right there like he's She's probably get a good angle.
Speaker 4: Do you like it?
Speaker 3: You think Sally's taking the picture of him kissing fans.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's taking pictures, but I don't think he's hiding it from Sally.
Speaker 3: No, he said that they're in a they're casually dating.
Speaker 2: Even if somebody told me they were casually dating. I still wouldn't want them taking pictures out of place where I was.
Speaker 3: Well, he didn't take the picture. I think I'm pretty sure probably a fan took the picture.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, I still wouldn't want them kissing somebody in front of me.
Speaker 3: Well, then you wouldn't be a very good casual dater.
Speaker 4: Nope, not a good one. Yep, not a good one. But you do see Kyle's confidence is high right now.
Speaker 3: He's on top of the world.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 3: Or probably through the roof. Everybody is loving him. He's probably gonna get a bazillion brand deals, so he doesn't really have to DJ anymore if he doesn't want to.
Speaker 4: Oh, he wants to.
Speaker 3: That whole cast is doing a ton of brand deals, big ones, good for some Westy pooh. No, sorry, I don't think him and Amanda will be doing any brand deals for a while.
Speaker 4: Not Westy Pooh.
Speaker 2: I met uh, Jesse, I met Jesse's Jesse's done him too.
Speaker 3: He's doing him too.
Speaker 4: Carl, Yeah, Carl one.
Speaker 2: For Carl do I They're starting to rise up because I started thinking that, you know what I really want and somebody is for them not to be able to take care of me, not financially, but just like make sure that everything's.
Speaker 4: Okay all the time. Oh you want to Eddie, Yeah, I want to Eddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He's very good about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So like make sure you're okay, are you feeling all right? Are you this? Do you need that?
Speaker 3: Do you need to eat? Let me cook your food.
Speaker 4: We're going to the lake. What do we need for the boat? Like those types.
Speaker 3: Speaking of that. Okay, So with the fourth of July, we're going to Big Bear and I'm like, okay, I want to run a boat. And he's like and so I got online and he's like, wait, don't you want me to do that for you? Yeah, And I'm like no, I'm on it right now. I'm just going to run it. And he was like literally like his feelings were hurt.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm telling you that's what I want. So find me someone that wants to he can be.
Speaker 3: A sister wife.
Speaker 2: I feel like Eddie would get sick of me. I mean, I'd be one of those people that he'd make up in the bed.
Speaker 4: Would he would? But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a lot of good, a lot of good moments here, and I am looking forward to getting more and days to come.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, talked to you later.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, MHM.