Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty and no He Armstrong and Jetty.
Speaker 2: A man accused of fire bombing a peaceful Jewish demonstration in Colorado facing a judge, Ahamed Sabri Solomon.
Speaker 1: He's now formally.
Speaker 2: Charged with one hundred and eighteen crimes, including twenty eight counts of attempted murder. A federal judge temporarily blocking efforts to deport the entire family until they get a hearing next week.
Speaker 3: I heard somebody say yesterday that they think it's too bad that the term Molotov cocktail caught on because it sounds too like fun, like a child's toy, as opposed to what it is. Maybe it's just because I've read enough war stuff that I I don't look at it that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does sound kind of clever. It's a fire bomb, it's setting people on fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's a it's.
Speaker 5: A weapon of death and torture.
Speaker 3: And you're right, and you could make one this afternoon easily at home, which is one of the great one of the reasons it's such a great invention for the terrorist or the you know, low funded insurgency.
Speaker 5: Right, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the term Molotov cocktail is a wry, sarcastic joke created by people who are in life or death struggles. It's like, if familiar with cops sense as of humor, it's pretty dark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you're right. It's an interesting point.
Speaker 4: Uh So, I sort of pride myself in being able to combine several different stories into a little feature atte and bring you various aspects of a bigger story. I'm struggling with this one because there are several elements to this and they're all so important. It has to do with Islamism, speaking of the would be Islamic supremacist or a pro Palestinian activist or anti Semite monster.
Speaker 5: However you want to describe this.
Speaker 4: Guy in Boulder, Colorado who set fire to a bunch of Jews and old people in well, Americans, he said fire to a bunch of Americans. I was doing some research earlier to remind myself of some great examples of the alliance between elements of the far left and Islamists through you know, the last seventy five one hundred years or so, and there are a lot of different examples of it, and the main point being, wait a minute, you want to tear down the West. I want to tear down the West. Maybe we can work together. And then each side thinks, once the tearing down of the West occurs, we'll just get rid of those lunatics and we'll be in charge. And if you're in you know, in World War Two, the Islamists ended up on the short end of the stick. But if you were a Marxist in Iran who helped overthrow the Shah, the Iyatolas got got the power and ended up hanging and disappearing the Marxists.
Speaker 5: But it's an old, old.
Speaker 4: Thing, and nobody ever wants to talk about it, especially in the mainstream media because they're so uncomfortable telling the truth about uncomfortable things. But yeah, the college kids demonstrating in favor of the Palestinians and screaming about how Israel is a colonial press or state or whatever the hell, that's the nexus between, you know, the neo Marxists and the Islamists that you're watching it play out in real time. How the hell can there be some angry twenty year old woman with purple hair screaming queers for Palestine.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's so absurd, it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: But that's it.
Speaker 5: That's that nexus. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Maybe more on that another time, but there are a bunch of stories on that topic, like did you follow Jack the Washington Post Israel kill over thirty gozens of the Humanitarian Aid site covers.
Speaker 1: And that they then apologized for it.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, you skipped from And then the death star exploded the galaxy far far away than the staring.
Speaker 1: Out Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.
Speaker 5: Well what spoiler alert?
Speaker 4: So what happened was the Washington Post published this story blaming Israel for killing over thirty gozzins, and then it very notably significantly edited this story but did not issue a correction or explanation, which is kind of the rule if you're a news organization, If you completely alter the facts in a story, you have to own it and explain why. They didn't for days until the howling got too loud and they finally put out a mealy mouthed the statement. Earlier versions of the article on Sunday stated that Israeli troops killed more than thirty feetple near a US eight site with the headline attributing the action to health officials. In a correction no blah blah, the article failed to make clear if attributing the death to Israel was the position of the Gaza Health Ministry or a fact verified by the Post.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah was updated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice job taking the word of the Gaza Health Ministry and running with the story. I mean, that's just I don't.
Speaker 4: And gave no weight in fact, pretended as if the IDF, the Israeli Defense Forces hadn't said anything about it. It was it was as if, you know, the Muslim Brotherhood had their own newspapers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, the Washington that is worth pointing out because NPR does this all the time. They'll quote something will happen, then they'll quote the Gaza Health Ministry. They don't quote Israel. Israel always makes a statement to always. Of course they do all the freaking time. They're not gonna let you know, a whole bunch of people die at the where they're handing out the food and just let headlines run wild around the world.
Speaker 1: They make a stake. But NPR, Washington Post other news outlets.
Speaker 3: Act like, well, the only people we've heard from is the God, the help God, the health Ministry.
Speaker 1: And they never lie.
Speaker 5: Isa.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's embarrassingly bad journalism. Yeah, yeah it is, but it's it's not journalism, it's the thing. It's it's advocacy for a radical UH philosophy, Mass creating his journalism.
Speaker 4: Moving along to Eli Lake's fabulous piece for the Free Press, who profits from Gaza's desperation, and he goes into the aid distribution debacle. There have been a number of deaths and shootings and chaos, and as a US backed charity has taken over aid distribution from the UN because Hamas was stealing all the UN food and selling it at high profits to the Palestinians.
Speaker 3: I was watching some videos of that the other day and thinking, you know, if you, if you can can get away from the how this all occurred and what brought all these circumstances together, and the complications there and everything like that, just being a human being in that area, you and your family, Starvin trying to literally fight for a box of rice or something. I just I can't imagine how awful that would be.
Speaker 1: I mean, that is hell, That is hell.
Speaker 4: I would argue it's the inevitable result of an Islamist, militant Islamist government declaring war on its neighbor, but it is horrible. So the headline of Eli lakes story is who profits from Gaza's desperation, and he talks about how Israel's currently rolling out a new process for disturbing the aid. If it's successful, it will bypass Amas completely. This should be a shared goal for everyone but the terrorists. And yet the coverage of the new aid distribution system has been dominated by scandal mongering. And he makes the greater point that if the good things that people are trying to do work in Gaza, it's a death sentence for Hamas. And the idea that the Israelis are trying to decimate the new aid program, which they.
Speaker 1: Have backed and it's not Hamas.
Speaker 5: Doing it is absurd.
Speaker 4: Hamas is desperate to derail list desperate, and anybody who thinks about it for five minutes can figure that out. But the mainstream US media, which are a bunch of Columbia grad school would be Marxists, are reporting the opposite. Again, we don't have time to go into detail. I'm just gonna hit a couple more headlines and maybe tease the fact that we'll get into them in a significant way. Congress is nearing a move to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization. Our Congress, keep that in mind when I hit you with this headline.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised we hadn't already. I thought we had.
Speaker 5: I know, I know. And this is by a writer. It's a terrific piece. It's long. I wish I could read you the whole thing.
Speaker 3: How opis the Egyptians consider the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization.
Speaker 5: So does Jordan and the UAE and several others.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how the Muslim Brotherhood is capturing Europe.
Speaker 5: And I'm just going to hit you with a little bit of this.
Speaker 4: And if you read Holliback was that his name, the guy who wrote Submission novel, It got a tremendous amount of attention, what like five years ago or so, is about how France becomes a Muslim country, not like a country with Muslims, but like Iran.
Speaker 1: And it's a very believable scenario. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The scary part of it is how mundane a lot of it is. It's just kind of the slow movement of politics and pressure and money and the rest of it.
Speaker 3: It's also got some very vivid explicit sex scenes in that book, so I don't want you to be caught unaware if you're horrified by that sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Helped the jazz it up a little bit.
Speaker 4: So anyway, this woman Simone raw Don Benzaquin Benzequin, who I've never heard of before, but she's a terrific writer. France didn't I'm going to read this for just a minute. France didn't plan to blow the whistle on the Muslim Brotherhood's attempt to take over Europe.
Speaker 5: But that's exactly what it did.
Speaker 4: A couple of weeks ago when a classified report from the Ministry of the Interior leaked to the newspaper Le Figaro, which is a big newspaper. Funny Jack is an aside. Have you heard about that leak? No nobody has. US media has held it at the end of a ten foot pole, big leak of a confidential report. The seventy three page document marked Confidential Defense, was meant for top officials only. Based on intelligence files, field investigations, and dozens of interviews, it laid out a stark diagnosis the Muslim Brotherhood has built an extensive ideological infrastructure in France, not through violence, but through schools, charities, mosques and soft power. It states quote the Brotherhood's strategy is to install a form of ideological hegemony by infiltrating civil society under the guise of religious and educational activities. It's the most detailed governmental study to date of the Brotherhood's present in presence in Europe. Its conclusion is blunt. The Brotherhood operates as a political project. Is Its goal is not sudden revolution but gradual transformation. Its targets our hearts and minds. It strength lies not in secrecy, but in strategic ambiguity. And it is not coming just for France, It is coming for all of the West, our allies. The French just put out a confidential report saying the Muslim Brotherhood is trying to conquer the West, and we slumber.
Speaker 5: Here in the US thinking our oceans will.
Speaker 3: Protect us and talk about Twitter feuds, speaking of which, well, it's a damn good Twitter feud.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you're going to be distracted, be distracted by something entertaining.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which, Donald and Elon are shinned deep in urine after their whizzing match yesterday and it continue overnight in today, colorful yet unnecessarily graphic.
Speaker 1: More of not coming up stated.
Speaker 6: Forty new study from the American Medical Association, use of cannabis among senior citizens increased forty six percent over two years.
Speaker 1: And you've thought old people drove slow.
Speaker 3: Before coming up, we'll get into a little of the elon Trump feud where it is and and some of the commentary around it, which I find kind of entertaining. This is kind of heavy, but damned interesting. I didn't know there was a new documentary out about Billy Joel. Is that just a coincidence that there's a documentary out when he announced he's got this horrible brain condition and he had to cancel our his tour. It's called a Billy Joel and so it goes, which I was just reading the other day. He thinks that's the best song he ever wrote. That's a heavy song. Speaking of heavy, I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow?
Speaker 3: Really okay, you got to check that that That is his most powerful heartbreak song of all time?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it is. It is absolutely something.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I liked Uptown Girl. I thought that was a great song.
Speaker 3: He earned his powerful emotions in some songs by being a certain sort of guy. You find out in the documentary, and I've been all I was a Billy Joel freak in high school. And I think I wrote a paper about him once. Didn't know any of this stuff. He tried to kill himself twice in his twenties. Oh wow, like really tried to kill himself twice in his twenties, which I'll get to in a second. He had a music act with another dude. They were living together. The other dude was married. Billy Joel falls in love with his best friend and music partner's wife ends up having an.
Speaker 1: Affair with her.
Speaker 3: Dude punches him in the nose, which Billy Joel says was perfectly appropriate.
Speaker 1: They had a kid. I was a homewrecker.
Speaker 3: I felt so bad about it that I just so horrible about myself that I tried to kill myself twice.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 3: He got kicked out of that house obviously, you know they don't stay there once you start doing that. And he was sleeping in laundromats, and he said he was almost psychotic. He was so sad and crazed at the time. His sister gave him a bottle of sleeping pills to help him sleep. He took the mall. He ended up in a coma for many days in the hospital. I didn't know Billy Joel was in a coma in the hospital for days, trying to kill himself. Then when he got out, he tried to kill himself a second time, drinking an entire bottle of lemon pledge.
Speaker 1: Sing us a song, You're the piano man, drank.
Speaker 3: An entire bottle of lemon pledge, ended up in the hospital again with great fresh breath.
Speaker 1: And a shine.
Speaker 4: This is a man in despair trying to end his own life. I apologize.
Speaker 3: He got rid of that hazy tabletop. Look beautiful, shine, you can see a reflection in it.
Speaker 1: Yes, so.
Speaker 3: He earned some of his you know, like a lot of artists. Yeah, I'll probably watch that documentary.
Speaker 1: Whoo, that's heavy.
Speaker 7: How did he keep that? Being as big as he is, how did he keep that part of his life a secret all these years? Usually you know this stuff about the big giant stars.
Speaker 4: Well, right, was the gossip press just not quite as well developed?
Speaker 3: Or I guess dude and his wife didn't go to the press with it. And good for them, you know, they didn't write a tell all book My years with Billy Joel the Homewrecker.
Speaker 1: You know, they didn't.
Speaker 3: They didn't try to profit from it, and his sister didn't either, apparently, because that's what it usually takes is for stuff like this to come out.
Speaker 4: Is somebody needs a few bucks and they go to You're right, those those kind of books are just disgusted me.
Speaker 3: You go to a bookstore, there's always tons of them, whether it's about politicians or athletes or movie stars, singers or whatever. You know, you slept with him for a couple of weeks, and now I want to tell your story and make money off of it whatever.
Speaker 1: Disgusting.
Speaker 5: Hm, I must not go to that section of the bookstore or something. Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, they're always they're always prominently displayed. Maybe they sell well, I don't know what.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh so Elon and Trump, where are we on that?
Speaker 3: So I woke up this morning to the Politico headline that Trump and Elon both had calmed down, become grown ups and they were gonna have a phone call today.
Speaker 1: Well, that's completely over fake news.
Speaker 3: I don't know where political Well, Trump told Politico that I don't know what point he changed his mind, because then he told CNN and then the Washington Post later that no, I'm not talking to Elon and I'm moving on and care about the bill, and he's gonna get rid of his tesla has read tesla, according to uh mirork Post, and Elon's got some things. Is Elon continuing late into the night last night to link Epstein's stories with Trump in them to who is two hundred and twenty million follow words?
Speaker 1: For some reason. I don't know what he thinks he's going to get there.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been following the minute by minute updates on the feud. I have some recent developments for you. Ted Cruz has weighed in wrong.
Speaker 8: And you know, Elon's upset because we took the EV mandate and you know, which was a lot of money for electric vehicles and you know they're having a hard time the electric vehicles and they want us to pay billions of dollars in subsidy. And you know, I Elon knew this from the beginning. He knew it for a long time ago. That's been in there. That's been I would say, j D. That hasn't changed. That's been right from the beginning.
Speaker 4: Mister.
Speaker 8: I think mister secretary, that hasn't changed it all right from the beginning.
Speaker 4: You know, just this and aside before we get into the ongoing Hatfields and McCoy's battle between Trump and Elon Musk read a great piece about how GM has been whip sawd as administrations come and go on like massive policies, and how their CEO has to come out and say, we embrace the new ev revolutionists.
Speaker 1: It will lead us to a brighter future.
Speaker 4: And then you know, as soon as Biden's out office, thank god that hiad is over. Hey, let's guess up America and kick some ass.
Speaker 5: Just it's just not good.
Speaker 3: I know, somebody who's at a high level in one of the other very famous American automobile manufacturers found on road dead Fixer repaired daily. I drive lots of words, but yeah, they said, yeah, So they tell us, we got to build all these electric charge stations on our lot. So we're going to spend millions of dollars on that when there's a good chance that nobody wants the cars, nobody's buying them, nobody's biting the Ford lightning. We've done the story before from Wall Street Journal about how many gazillions of dollars they've lost on all of these things, doing it because the government tells them, and then the next administration comes along is no, no, we ain't doing this. Nobody wants them. And Trump said that yesterday about Elon. We're taking out the uh, the subsidies for the.
Speaker 1: Electric cars because people don't want them.
Speaker 4: Just crew right, right. But Elon and Giant Corporation and shareholders had, you know, planned their business future based on government policy, which has now changed completely. And that's just not the way a market ought to operate. But that's kind of an aside to the clown show, which is the Musk Trump feud.
Speaker 9: Who signed time for the clowns and the acrobats and the dancing palo whatever?
Speaker 4: Whose side are you on? When I wanted that clip? But forget it.
Speaker 1: You got to pick a side.
Speaker 3: From the way I understand it, You're either on Elon side or Trump side. That's the only way you can do it. There's no nuance, there's no this but that you pick a side. This is the United States of America looking around for a coin. I don't carry coins. Let's see, how about I'll twist the pen if the pen point toward me. It's Trump, it's a way, it's musk. Oh shoot, I just threw the pen on myself. I line side's about the way you'd have to do it.
Speaker 5: Jack.
Speaker 4: I'm on the side of America. The reason I asked for the Ted Cruz clip, which I said I would cue, is that I'm following the minute by minute updates on a couple of different publications and frankly, they're now milking.
Speaker 5: This and because it's not not much as happening, but.
Speaker 4: Ted Cruz has entered the fray Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz.
Speaker 9: The time for the clowns and the acrobats and the dancing bears has passed.
Speaker 1: Is this part of the delicious scandal? Milk?
Speaker 4: The problem with Ted Cruz is that saying that is he he is one of the acrobatic clown bears, which is weird because if you meet Ted in person, he is a very sincere, down to earth.
Speaker 3: Guy from serious person. But now he is a bear doing summer resaults on a tight wire.
Speaker 1: Hyah.
Speaker 4: It's a guy who recognized, okay, showmanship in hyperbole is the way to get head these days.
Speaker 5: But that's not his game, that's not his groove. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Ah, but he said, he said, let's hug and makeup. He said on his podcast Friday that he was in the Oval Office with President Trump while the fight with Elon Musk was unfolding, and that the President was pissed in that moment, but he said the country would be better off if Trump and Musk reconciled.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of conservatives are feeling like this is not good. Let's hug and make up. He added that both Musk and Trump are right about the budget bill. The country needs for it to pass, but it can be made better.
Speaker 5: Wow. How about that?
Speaker 3: So I said this earlier, and you gave me your squinty look, like I know if I believe you're muttering squinty look when tweeted out yesterday. Without me, Trump would have lost the election, Dems would control the House, Republicans would be fifty one to forty nine per centate. I believe that you don't think that's true. You think Trump would have won without.
Speaker 1: Elon in the three hundred million dollars, I.
Speaker 4: Think it's it's impossible to say that with any certainty.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it helped a lot.
Speaker 3: It sure made a big difference to me, like, God, do we'd want to do this again? Sort of you know, Trump supporter and Elon being so hardcore about you know, doge over and over and over again in fiscal responsibility. Sure brought me along. I don't know how many other people it did.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I think you're right in principle one hundred percent. I'm just very cynical about the whole this is what won the election thing, because that's crap most of the time.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it was, it was, it was significant, hundred percent.
Speaker 1: The Nazi salute brought all the Nazis into the party.
Speaker 5: Oh that was valuable. Yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 4: New York Times you reported on Cory Booker's Nazi salute.
Speaker 5: Yet no, I didn't think so.
Speaker 3: So Steve Bannon, who helped Trump get elected, say this morning on one of the gazillion podcasts that exist that Trump should sign an executive order and sees SpaceX tonight before midnight. Wow, the government's gonna seize the most successful rocket company in world history, just at a butt hurtness.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Bannon, he just he wants to tear the whole thing down. He's he's a Marxist, he says himself. He's a weird sort of Marxist, but he just wants to tear it down and start again. The only other headline update really anything happening is that Tesla stock has turned around. It had lost fourteen percent yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's a hell of a lot of mine. And why do you think that was?
Speaker 3: Just because I theres a lot of people have been making these jokes about how you know liberals are out there trying to scrape there. I bought this car before Elon became a Nazi. Bumper stickers off their Tesla now, right, and you know put on I'm with Elon bumper sticker back on it or something.
Speaker 5: Like that, right.
Speaker 3: So why did that hurt Tesla's stock, that Elon turned against Trump?
Speaker 4: I think because of the enormous regulatory power of the federal government, regulatory slash, subsidies, the rest of it. Because the government has way, way, way too much power over the economy. So you've been quoting this Constantine kiss in person, yeah, a couple of times lately.
Speaker 3: And he tweeted this out. Yes, this is where I am on the whole thing. What Elon Musk is doing is genuinely heroic. He will win no friends in politics and will be ostracized by the current administration, but he is totally right. We the entire Western world, simply cannot go on pretending our way of life is sustainable. Historically, countries build up surpluses in peacetime and then go into debt to fight wars. We're going into more and more debt during peacetime. Clever economists will tell you this is sustainable. It is not, and someone has to do something about it.
Speaker 4: I only want to add, also, you will go into debt during times of recession and depression, but during times of economic growth you replenish the reserves and actually build surpluses. We're doing the opposite of that as well. It's suicidal. My only response to that, you know, somewhat negative, is that if Elon could have done it without being such an a hole, it would have been really helpful to the cause.
Speaker 1: You mean, while he was just running dog or yesterday, no yesterday.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry, in the whole run of him criticizing the ugly abomination or whatever it was, the horrific See if they but.
Speaker 3: Got the guy's short on sleep, he's got thirteen kids. He's changing diapers, he's teaching it how to ride a bike. He's helping somebody with their finals the last week of school. He's got another kid headed off to college, trying to get to Mars Burpen. One kid told one of his girlfriend's baby, mama's can side pieces can get a night's sleep while he's taking.
Speaker 4: Our transgender kid who hates him tiring.
Speaker 1: That would be that lifestyle.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I feel like the missing piece of this whole story all ever since last week when he first turned on the bill, the focus on the drama of the bro.
Speaker 1: Ship or marriage or whatever coming to an end, as opposed.
Speaker 3: To the guy is sticking with something he's been talking about for years. He believes that wanting to have a dollar forty for every dollar that you give the government a dollar forty of services for every dollar you give the government can't go on. Obviously, it's simple math. So we got to stop. I didn't realize Great Britain's doing the same thing. They're not as far down the road as us. We're at one hundred and thirty percent of our GDP, they're at one hundred percent. So that's why this guy mentioned Western civilization.
Speaker 5: In a time of growing economy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's part of me that things and this is really discouraging and I shouldn't even say it out loud on Friday, but it reminds me of the Biden crime family, the idea that you could just pull one thread and that would be one thread.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Their whole economic model was selling influence, selling access the rest of it. There are twenty three you LLCs and untraceable money and mysterious loans that were never paid off as sources of income and all that stuff. The US government is the same are gigantic expenditures on all of social programs are all built on lies. Compensation rates for doctors and hospitals that are utterly unsustainable. You know, Congress, as you've pointed out many times lately, Jack saying we're gonna spend this much, but we're gonna cut this much. The expenditures are upfront, the cuts are in seven years, and they never ever happen. It's a giant house and cards built on lies.
Speaker 3: A couple more witty things around this, because we might not talk about it again this show. I don't know unless one of them goes off again. It's a popular female pundit said, so Elon goes kill the bill and Trump goes. Elon has TDS, so Elon goes I'm the reason Trump won.
Speaker 1: So Trump goes, we waste billions on Elon.
Speaker 3: So Elon goes Epstein and Flunky goes to port and Elon goes impeach. And that's why women are too emotional to be president, says this woman.
Speaker 1: Thought that was pretty clear. Shot my dear, Yeah, I thought that was pretty good. And one more from Mark Halprin.
Speaker 4: Today, he as I mentioned earlier Nelly Bowls of the Free Press described it as Real Housewives of Pennsylvania eviden it's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: So Mark Alprin and his nude letter went through the stuff that actually happened, and he said, I mean that was right before Trump referred to Musk as a clown car of bad ideas in a tesley chassis, and Musk fired back. I liked it better when President's got banned from Twitter, and then the riffing when Trump called Musk a blinking libertarian who's just Jeff Bezos, with memes prompting most Musk to post an AI generated image of a but jeweled Trump hugging a cyber truck.
Speaker 1: And it went on from there that all could happen today.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that was imagination.
Speaker 1: Well, it's difficult to parody this.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't if if tell me this, So New York Post says Trump is going to get rid of his red tesla s that must come play. If Trump is out on the White House lawn with a hammer beating on that car today in front of cameras, would you be shocked?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yes, I would think, oh my god, where will this end? But I wouldn't be shocked.
Speaker 5: He'd be shocked, shocked, but not surprised.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got more. Oh you gonna weigh in on this? Where are you Trump or Elon? You gotta choose one. It's the way life works. Four one KFTC.
Speaker 1: Ghost networks.
Speaker 10: Insurance companies show a robust list of available healthcare providers on paper, but not in practice. Ghost networks exist nationwide. A recent study by the New York Attorney General's Office of thirteen health plans found eighty six percent of the listed in network. Mental health provider's staff called we're ghosts experts we spoke with say, first, get.
Speaker 11: The care that you need, then go back to your insurance company and file for an exemption or an appeal if you had to seek care from an out of network provider, and finally report that ghost network to your safe department of insurance so they can investigate.
Speaker 1: Well, is this mostly mental health stuff they're talking about? They mentioned that.
Speaker 3: Does it happen more in the mental health world than it does in like the regular doctor world.
Speaker 5: I would be taking a wild guest. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I was just going to throw out a therapist I know says chat GPT is completely replacing us. You got a question about something mental help wise, ask chat GPT.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how interesting? So, speaking of people who need emotional help, Trump and Elon Musk getting into a feud.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: One of the more uncomfortable and weird.
Speaker 4: Aspects of it was that Friedrich Merrittz, yeah, or the German chancellor was chancellor prime minister?
Speaker 5: What is he these days? I don't know. Later he was in pardon no no, oh nine nine nine nine. You don't you?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Anyway, so he was in town to visit with Trump and it was extremely annoying. He was on a show and they asked him all about the Trump Elawn feud.
Speaker 5: I was like, are you serious anyway?
Speaker 4: So Trump asks about defense spending and and and and I wish we had more time. I think we do have time. Play forty eight real quick, Michael reporter and Trump.
Speaker 1: Is Germany doing enough on defense?
Speaker 5: It's mister President enough on defense?
Speaker 1: Enough defense? Or Chancellor wants Germany doing want to Well, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, I haven't discussed it very much. I know that you're spending more money on defense now, and quite a bit more money, and that's a positive thing. I'm not sure that General MacArthur would have said it's positive. You know, he couldn't like it, but I sort of think it's good.
Speaker 5: You understand what I mean.
Speaker 8: But he may have stay and never let Germany re arm. And I said, I always think about that. When he says, sir, with spending more money on defense, I say, oh, is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Speaker 1: I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 8: But you know, at least a certain point, there'll be a point when I'll see, please don't arm anymore.
Speaker 1: If you don't want it, you watch.
Speaker 3: It get it well, that is, it gets more wild nomadic train wreck. Yeah, yeah, but nobody paid attention to it.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's an astonishing effort at conversation.
Speaker 9: That was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, I think it stands on his own. But then this next clip actually has got and a bit of attention.
Speaker 12: May I remind you that we are having June sixth tomorrow. This is D Day anniversary when the Americans once ended the war in Europe, and I think this is in your hand in specific in ours hell.
Speaker 8: Is not a pleasant day.
Speaker 12: No, that was not a pleasant in the long run, mister president. This was the liberation of my country from Nazi Nazi dictator, and we know what we owe you. But this is the reason why I'm saying that America is again in a very strong position to do something on this war and ending this war. So let's talk about what we can do jointly.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So D Day not a good day for you all?
Speaker 4: Huh wow, Wow, you know, it's fine, It's fine.
Speaker 5: That's a hell of a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then so I didn't watch the interview when he was on Brett Bair, and I thought I should have because did anybody ask the German FEU or Trump about the dude Merc's statement last week that limits are off on Ukraine using the weapons. They can fire mo wherever they want. In Ukraine, we say so, Britain says so. Franciso in the United States says so. Did anybody ask Trump did we say so or not?
Speaker 5: I'm ashamed of this. I tuned out of it.
Speaker 4: I was so annoyed with Aisha Hasney's attempt to interview him. I was thinking, boy, she's the rising star. She's been filling in three days this week. I think for Brett Behar her like global geopolitics, chops are not good.
Speaker 1: Well, then they ask about Elon and Trump.
Speaker 3: The German chancellor had to leave thinking this is why Ukraine is doomed.
Speaker 1: America is so inner looking.
Speaker 5: You're not adults? Yeah, wow, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a good good day to look like adults.
Speaker 5: No, No, these are odd times, folks say.
Speaker 3: If you missed a segment or an hour, get the podcast. Subscribe to Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Getty