Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap. Hot takes, cold facts, and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style. Well, hello, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. It is Tuesday, March twenty fourth, and we are mourning the loss of a young college student, sharonan Gorman, in Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, from Loyola University. Now, usually I don't talk about the stories that are getting a lot of attention, but I think this might be worth our time. So Sharon and Gorman was murdered at one o'clock in the morning on the Lake Side in Chicago, walking with her friends, unprovoked, nothing going on, and an illegal alien came up and shot her to death. She was eighteen. You know, I think there is a very strange thing happening in our society. People don't seem to be affected by death anymore. Death of babies, death of animals, death of the elderly in horrible situations. It's almost like there's so much that people have become complacent, like, oh, somebody died, that's unfortunate. So what's on the menu for tonight. Yeah, let's just move on. I I'm having a lot of trouble with this. I think part of it is there is so much bad news, and I think another part of it is just maybe it's a coping mechanism. I'm not really sure. But this happened last Thursday, and she was shot and she was killed at about one o'clock in the morning. She was walking in the park with her friends. They were going to see the Northern lights. She was, you know, excited to be at college, out with her friends, like I'm sure so many other eighteen year old kids are. And the idea that this person walked up to her wearing a mask, has a gun in Chicago, no less, Chicago, with the strongest gun laws in the country, fed or shot shot her. She was dead at the scene. Now, to be clear, Medina, who is a Venezuelan national, came into the country in twenty twenty three. He was apprehended by the US Border Patrol and then released into the United States under Biden. He was then released again on June nineteenth of twenty twenty three, following being arrested for shoplifting in Chicago. So here's the weird thing. And this is one of those moments where you start to ask yourself, what's a going to take if I went and shoplifted as an American citizen just because I felt like it, right, Because that's what criminals do. They just do what they want. They don't care about the repercussions, they don't care about whether it's legal or illegal. They do what they want, when they want, how they want. That's the way the criminal mind works. So this person first comes into the country illegally, so that's your first crime. Your second crime is not only are you here illegally and then aided and abetted by Joe Biden, may Orkis, Kamala Harris and the rest, which they're all guilty as far as I'm concerned. If you are a representative, a governor, if you were a member of the Biden administration and you supported sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, sanctuary country, sanctuary laws that aid and abedded people entering the country illegally to then further commit crimes, then you are an accomplice. You are complicit and said crime, and you should be charged. So I feel like may Orcas should be brought up on charges because may Orcas is the architect of all of this, right, like we all know Biden was just a puppet and barely that. So Biden, while guilty, is sort of like, you know, the dunce in all of this. He's the Weekend at Bernie's moment that we've all talked about a thousand times. Kamala Harris, I'm sure it was either on cocaine or pot or both most of the administration, as many people will tell you, and her history proves. This is not a woman who's playing with a full deck. Truly. I mean the laughing alone, I feel so grateful that I don't have to hear Karine Jean Pierre say, I would refer you to and hearing Kamala Harris talk or try to talk and then laughing hysterically at herself on any number of topics and the word salads. I mean, she really does. She gives Supreme Court Justice KATANJ. Brown, she gives her a run for her money. Truly, the two of them are just make no sense, and they just say a lot of words, and you really don't get any more information than you had at the beginning than you do at the end. Right, it's just a disaster. But I digress. But in this situation, this young woman and Amaya. She's a kid, right, I mean she's eighteen years old, she's just graduated high school, she's starting college, she's excited, she's a good kid, and she's shot dead walking through a park. You know, these are the things like, this is the United States of America. We are not talking about Tijuana. The Chicago, Illinois, which yes, it is a very it's a crime ridden state and it's definitely a crime ridden city, but this particular area, as Governor Pritzker would have you know, is a fairly safe area.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He did that big video where he was walking by the lakeside. I think I actually have a cut of this. This is Governor Pritzker. When we were thinking about out putting boots on the ground from the Department of Homeland Security and CBP to get illegals out of the city. Pritzker went out and filmed this video. It wasn't even daylight yet, and I have to assume he probably had bodyguards with him because he's the governor. But this is him talking about how safe Lakefront Chicago is.
Speaker 3: Lakefront Path, Lakefront Trail, absolutely gorgeous. Walking around here early morning on the South Lakefront Trail south side just gorgeous little bit overpass over Lake Shore Drive, really beautiful, and of course facilities for everybody and a great light trest.
Speaker 1: So he's looking at the overpass of the highway. He goes, isn't that beautiful? No, it's concrete, it's a highway. Then he's got oh, here's the facilities he's looking at, like porta potties and bathrooms. What it's just for everybody. I mean, this is the stuff that I find so frustrating. Like you're taking a walk at five or six in the morning, you've got security with you, and you think that this is an accurate, you know, and accurate portrait of your environment, your city, your experience. Right. The amount and I did a podcast on this when it happened. The amount of people that came out when that video was released and said, what a croc is shit? It was that he had the audacity to put that video and people are getting shot every day on the South Side of Chicago. They were like, are you freaking kidding me?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: You want to talk about crime in Chicago, then come to where crime takes place. It's sort of like that conversation that we have all the time where people say you know, it's horrible. You've got all these cops and they're always in minority neighborhoods, and you know it's racist in there, and they're profiling. This has nothing to do with race or profiling. Police in law enforcement go where crime is. If the people committing the crime happen to be minorities, then they have to go to areas where those people who happen to be minorities live or are committing said crime. This has always been a conversation for me that doesn't make any sense. And when you actually talk to the people that live in these areas, they will tell you every time, we are so grateful for the police presence because we're afraid to let our kids go outside. That's the thing that's really upsetting. That's the stuff that you don't get to talk about, is the actual people that are affected by the crime in those neighborhoods. You have all these stupid, privileged, scumbag elected officials, and I use the word elected very loosely now that we know how much fraud is going on in our elections on a daily basis. Just look at the fight they're putting up to get the same back pass. But I digress yet again. But my point in saying that is, you get elected, you take office, you're not protecting the people. You're not doing anything for the people.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Pritzker, he was on CNN and he was telling Dana Bash how you know he wanted to work with President Trump, and this was going back to when Trump had just taken office in twenty five. So Pritzker says, yep, I'm going to work with Trump to deport criminal illegals. If someone's breaking the law, we want to help federal officials to arrest them. So he tells Dana Bash this, right, and assures that this is his agenda. You know, he doesn't agree with deporting all people who are illegal, which means they've already committed a crime. But if you're here illegally while that's already a crime technically, And listen, he's a lawyer. You would think he would know this. But we're gonna we're gonna piecemeal the law that works for us. Right, So he says, I'll give you the criminal illegals, and I have this tape too. Just take a listen.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I was getting at. You have a law in the books in your state. That requires maybe local law enforcement to protect people that the federal law enforcement agents are coming in to try to deport. I mean, that sounds like a recipe for a big problem.
Speaker 6: Now, what it requires is that our local officials will not coordinate with federal officials on the arrest of people who don't when they don't have a warrant associated with them. Look, again, we want to get violent criminals off the street, just like everybody else does, and we're going to coordinate in that. And if someone's breaking the law and they're in the process of breaking the law, or we know they've broken the law, we want help from federal officials to arrest them. But our local officials are not just going to say, well, that person seems like they're undocumented, so we're going to hand them over to you and you can figure it out.
Speaker 1: Does that make any sense to anybody. We're not going to hand them over to you so that you can figure that out. Well, if the federal government is looking for people that are in your state that are committing crimes, and you agree that said person is committing crimes, then why wouldn't you give them to the federal government. And to that point, let me read this. So this is from the Department of Homeland Security and it says here this was a press release that they put out on the twenty second, so this was just this was Sunday, and it says Ice asks Governor Pritzker and Chicago sanctuary politicians to not release criminal illegal alien accused of killing eighteen year old Loyola College student. The US Department of Homeland Security today announced that Ice lodged an arrest detainer asking sanctuary politicians to do not release Jose Medina Medina, a Venezuelan criminal illegal alien arrested for killing eighteen year old Sheridan Gorman in Chicago, Illinois. So just think about that for a minute. This guy has just killed this young woman who did nothing wrong. She was killed because she was alive in Chicago and he felt like killing her. When you think about that for a minute, that they have to put in a request beyond the obvious, which is, could you not release somebody who just committed murder? Can you imagine the fact that that would even happen, the fact that they would let him go. There is this strange two tier justice system. It's not just for the elite anymore. The laws and the rules apply to American citizens, not American politicians, not people who have a certain elite status, just American citizens. Then illegal aliens and these elite assholes all share a separate tier, which is the law does not apply to me. That's literally what they're telling you. So Ice goes to Governor Pritzker and says, please do not let this man go. He killed this girl. And I'm thinking to myself, I cannot believe in today, in twenty twenty six, with so many witnesses, and I'm sure they have cct TV cameras, and I'm sure they have footage showing exactly what went down, But we still now had this guy in custody. And I was talking to Alderman Rey Lopez the other day, who's a Democrat. He actually went to court to see this illegal alien show up and be arraigned. And they sat there and they were waiting and waiting, and he never showed up. Well, guess why he didn't show up because he has tuberculosis, something we don't even have in America anymore. It's very common in Central America. He got it somewhere. But I I am dumbfounded at the fact that now he's being treated for tuberculosis in some sort of medical facility. He's being taken care of, and this girl has to be buried. And then here's one further, Governor Pritzker, when all this is happening, is out in California with Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton and all of these terrible, god awful Democrats who could give a shit less about Sheridan Gorman or any other American citizen whose lives have been taken by illegal aliens, because that's what they love. They love to support illegal aliens, and that's the stuff that is really I think we're all having a hard time with right. And the two senators from Illinois. We got Dick Durbin and we got Tammy Duckworth. I mean, they love illegal aliens. They live off this shit because they know regular American citizens are never going to vote for them, because we know how terrible they are. So if they wanted our support, they'd be up Shit's creek because wouldn't be in office. I mean, Durbin has been a senator since nineteen ninety seven. He doesn't know how to work. He doesn't know how to do anything except talk trash, which he does very well, so I guess he's in the right job, but just so horrible that they have to put out this request to actually ask local officials to keep a murderer in jail. That's what is so disturbing. And he's not just a murderer. He's actually been released twice before. That's what's really upsetting. So now you have this guy, he's been released twice, he's already committed crimes, and these guys let him back out on the street. And that's the issue. There's never going to be there's never going to be a point in time where you can say, what is enough, right, So he shoplifted, he committed a crime that wasn't serious enough, so we let him back out. So now he's entered the country illegally. He's let out by Biden and his minions. Pritzker lets him stay in Chicago. Johnson thinks it's it's totally fine, and he wants his city to He thinks arresting people for crimes is racists. I'm like, oh my god, enough with the racism shit. If you commit a crime, no matter what color you are, you should have to stand trial for the crime you've committed. Whether you have to serve a month or a year or twenty years in accordance with whatever crime you've committed. That's what's really upsetting. That's where we're sort of getting to this pivot point where people are going, what's it going to take to put these guys in jail? If DHS has to reach out to you and say to you, please don't let this murderer go, I really think we've gotten We're just so off the beaten path. And they say things like like Pritzker's now flipping the script and he's saying, well, this isn't my fault. This is Trump's fault. It's not my fault. It has nothing to do with me. This is because Trump has failed immigration policies. What I'm serious, There have been real failures.
Speaker 6: Those failures, of course, extend beyond the borders of Illinois. That's their national failures of failure to have comprehensive immigration reform, a failure of the president to follow his own edict to go after the worst of the word.
Speaker 1: What what are you talking about? You would not let border patrol and ice and DHS into your state. That's when you did your stupid lake sidewalk. That's when Brandon Johnson and you were both holding all of these stupid forms every single day, with people from your administration who looked like they came straight out of a horror film standing around you saying, wait, don't want them here. They're racist, man, they want to get rid of illegals. Meanwhile, this is the kind of shit that happens when you don't eradicate your communities of people that are out there only for one reason to commit crime, and the crimes vary from shoplifting to murder. The issue is most people have stepping stones and crime. Most people exceptions to every rule. But I'm not seeing a lot of that lately. What I'm seeing a lot of is people dying at the hands of illegal immigrants who have a low value of life and should never be here. And now we have politicians that are citing with those people instead of American citizens. And that is where it begins and where it ends. As a point of note for him to say that President Trump is not interested in fixing this problem. President Trump is the person that has been standing by angel families. He made February twenty second this year, he made it a National Angel Family Day. So every February twenty second. We're going to remember and we're going to honor thousands of American lives stolen from their families by people who are here illegally, not to mention all of the drugs that come across the border illegally as well with these people. And the idea that in this really spawned for him from the death and the murder of Lake and Riley, which if you can believe it, she was murdered in twenty twenty two. It's so scary. But again another case, a Venezuelan man, another Venezuelan, Jose Abara, gets caught at the southern border, released into the country by the Biden administration. Again NYPD saw him endangering a child in New York. Then they ask him where he wants to go, because New York has sanctuary jurisdiction. They put him back into the back into the community, and then Immigration and Ice under Biden, you know, couldn't get to him fast enough right for his removal. He flees to Georgia and then murders Lake and Riley, another student nursing student in college, and now her family has to mourn her lost the rest of their lives. But He never should have been here, and that's the problem. He already committed a crime, a crime that a New York police officer witnessed himself. It wasn't reported to him, it wasn't told to him. They didn't get a nine one call the police officer saw Jose Abara doing something criminal with a child in New York and then they have to release him. This is the stuff that makes no sense. What is the crime that's enough? If murder's not enough, that Ice has to ask the city and state of Chicago, Illinois, please do not release this person. He committed a crime. The crime is murder. There just seems to be no common sense. Which I did a show on a couple of days ago as well, what's it going to take? I mean, honestly, what is it going to take? It's pretty upsetting. And there was a there was a candidate, Aaron Bailey, he's running for governor against Pritzker, and he was on Fox News this morning and he started to talk a little bit about what's going on from his perspective. He's obviously a republic and he's looking to unseat Pritzker. And honestly, unless and until they fix all of these elections and mail and ballis know the other crap they keep doing, We're going to be in a lot of trouble and unable to do much because they have rigged the system so badly. I just don't know how we get around it. But I thought he had some interesting comments on Governor Pritzker. And on the other side of this, we'll talk a little bit about who Pritzker is.
Speaker 2: This problem, these tragedies.
Speaker 4: JB.
Speaker 2: Pritzker is one hundred percent responsible for them. If he would simply allow state and local law enforcement to do their job, then we wouldn't be having this conversation today. We wouldn't be having some of the nonsense that took place several months ago. But JB. Pritzker unfortunately seems to hate Donald Trump much more than he loves Illinois. And the people of Illinois deserve so much better.
Speaker 6: Just in the thirty seconds I have left, what kind of coverage this story getting in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Well, it got late coverage. It's been some time, you know. Hours after this event, JB. Pritzker was at a Great Iron event literally joking about illegal immigration. And yesterday he's in or San Francisco with Hillary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi, this is the kind of nonsense we're dealing with hair in Illinois. Illinois deserves better.
Speaker 1: So now that we have that point there, So Darren Bally, who's running for governor of Illinois, brought up the fact that the media was very late to cover this story, right. So what happens is now is that the media gets their hand forced because social media, specifically X pushes these stories that you wouldn't hear about otherwise, and it starts to catch se and it goes viral, and then what happens is they are forced to mention something. So there was a report on NewsBusters, and if you don't know about NewsBusters, you should go check it out because they do really excellent research and reporting on what the media is doing. Because that's a huge part of our issue, right, is that our media lies to us every single day. Our media hides things from us every single day, and we don't get the information that we need. So they wrote up this story and they explained that after Sheridan Gorman was murdered on Thursday morning, right, So Thursday morning, one am, she's murdered, right, So this story was not covered by ABC, NBC, CBS, nothing until Monday. So think about that. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, four days nobody talks about this horrible murder, that an eighteen year old child was murdered in cold blood in front of her friends, without any cause, without any altercation, without anything. And then finally on Monday night right, CBS Evening News and NBC News covered it with news briefs. Do you want to know how long they spent on the story. CBS covered it for thirty two seconds and NBC News covered it for twenty three seconds. Imagine, just imagine if this was any other story, just think about it for a hot minute. By Sunday night, NBC had the goal to cover it for ninety eight seconds, but they left out some important information and they said tonight in Chicago, quote police revealing a person of interest is now being questioned in connection with the death of Sheridan Gorman, a Loyola University freshmen. They don't say illegal immigrant. They don't tell you it was a person of interest. Are you kidding me? This is not a person of interest. This is a murderer who entered the country illegally, then was arrested for shoplifting, and then decided to get a gun and kill somebody because he felt like it. And now this family has to mourn the loss of their child for the rest of their lives because Governor Pritzker and Brandon Johnson hate Trump more than they love Chicago, more than they love Illinois, and more than they love the people that live there, more than they love American citizens. And even the alderman Maria hadn't said, you know, maybe she startled him. What You've got to be kidding me. You're blaming the victim. She startled him. He had a mask on and a gun. He was clearly looking for trouble. He was looking to commit a crime. You don't go out with a mask on and a gun because you're just hanging out. She was hanging out with her friends, and yet we're blaming her. I get really frustrated covering this stuff, and it's every single day that we're covering these stories. There are so many stories of American citizens out for a drive, walking with their friends, walking their dog. They are attacked, they are hidden by drunk drivers, they are beaten, they are raped, they are murdered, and it is always the same story. It's in sanctuary cities and in sanctuary states, when is enough enough? And I can't say you get the people that you vote for because these people are not voting for Democrat representation. They're not I firmly believe that. I believe that Democrats are rigging the system because they have been told that if they do, they maintain power. And let's just take a quick look at who JB. Pritzker is, because I don't think a lot of people know this. You know, JB. Pritzker is a billionaire with a b okay. He is an heir to the Hyatt hotel fortune. He's been governor since twenty nineteen. And guess what he's been accused of ethical issues, tax schemes, conflicts of interests. He's got all sorts of weird shit going on with things that he gives to his brother and his sister, all these different you know, hat tips and bids for different jobs, a ton of self dealing, ton of things he shouldn't do. Everybody remembers toilet cap right, because he was running for governor in twenty eighteen, and then they found out that he took all of the toilets out of one of his house because he said he you know, he was creating a quote unquote hangout area so that they could declare the property uninhabitable. But then when they bought the house, then they put them all back so that he could defraud the state over three hundred thousand dollars in tax payments by taking the bathrooms out. What the hell are you talking about? Now, he had the end he ended up paying for it because he run for governor. They you know, you have to disclose everything, and they saw everything. But his initiative is not to be honest, it's to be dishonest. And then he's got They got tons of money in offshore accounts, mostly in the Bahamas, And why are they doing that Because they're not paying US taxes on those dollars, So they make their money in the United States. Then they ship all the money off and they put it in offshore accounts. His grandfather started doing that and passed it on down through the family. So he just literally, I think it was today or yesterday, imposed a nineteen percent hotel tax because they're trying to increase tourism in Chicago. So if you visit Chicago, there's a nineteen percent hotel tax. Are you insane? Think about how nuts, that is, and he's a billionaire, so it means nothing to him. But the people who own those hotels, the people that are trying to make a living, they work in the host hotels, they need him to not raise it by nineteen percent, but he did because he doesn't care. He's got all sorts of investments. He's got investigations where like his trust, they hold different types of moneies, and they collect billions of dollars in Illinois state contracts, and there's all these strange, you know, what you would consider conflict of interests. Okay, sure, all right, nobody cares. He just keeps doing it. He's got tons of ties to other you know, officials that have been indicted. They have them. They wire tapped Blogoyovich, they have them on tape saying inappropriate things. They don't care. I just don't get it. I really don't. You have to. This guy literally is one of these people who is so out of touch. He is the elite, but he doesn't care. And nobody is kicking him out of office. Nobody's taking him out of office. And that's where we begin and we end. Because he still has power. He's hanging out with Hillary, he's hanging out with Pelosi, and he doesn't give a shit. He's going to keep making his money, and his money's going to keep making money. And it is so corrupt. It is corrupt to the next level. And remember that Penny Pritzker, his sister, also a billionaire, also an heir to the Hyatt fortune. She used to serve under Barack Obama. Gets which department she ran? Ah, the Secretary of Commerce. Isn't that interesting? That's interesting? Oh and then his older brother, private equity investor and co founder of the Pritzker Group. That's right. So this guy is a real man of the people. Yep, hmm, absolutely, right down to earth. Understands the pain that we're all going through as he raises taxes and lets our citizens be killed by illegal aliens because it's, you know, politically expedient for him. I'm going to play one more clip tonight. I want you to listen to this woman. Her daughter was murdered by an illegal alien in Virginia. And it's another one of these super sad cases where she was stabbed death standing at a bus stop in Virginia. And Abdullah I think his name, I think you pronounce it. It's j a L L O H. Not like I give a shit how you say it, because he's a scumbag. But we'll call him Yallow. So Abdulla Yallow in our country illegally, also came in under Biden. Has a criminal history with over thirty arrests, and he was let out almost every single time. Thirty arrests. And he stabs this young woman at a bus stop, not bothering anybody, just standing there. He's black, she's white. Nobody's covering it, nobody's talking about it. I'm sure you haven't heard about Stephanie mentor anywhere. And of course she's in Virginia, which is run by one of the most insane I mean, this woman, she looks diabolical and everything she does is diabolical. Spam burger. But if you listen to this poor girl's mom, my heart just breaks for her.
Speaker 4: Change has got to happen with this. It's just guide to I don't know where all these political people are. I mean, they stopped serving citizens. They just stopped again. I'm not quite sure how they get voted in.
Speaker 1: So she's standing there and she's trying to figure out why her elected officials are siding with Abdul, who's out there committing crimes and has a rap sheet longer than my arm, and yet her daughter is dead, brutally murdered at a bus stop. Why and nobody cares. I'm sure you haven't heard that on the news. Sure you're not hearing anybody talk about it now. And that's the issue. There's too many Lake and Riley's, there's too many Stephanie Mentors, there's too many Sheared and Gorman's. There's just too many. There's so many angel families, and the fact that we have to create a national day of observation, National Angel Family Day, because there's so many of them now because Democrat administrations allow illegal aliens to come into our country and commit these heinous crimes and then walk free. It is so disgusting. And I will say this till I'm blue in the face. If we do not pass the Save Act the way it has to be passed, not through this Kennedy reconciliation thing, not through them taking a break for Easter recess. They have to stay there and figure it out. Because if we don't have the Save Act and we don't protect our vote, we are going to lose control of the country. If you think we have too many illegals now, just imagine it time times worth. Just look at what is happening in England. And honestly, if you look across Europe, you'll see all of the right wing leaders now are taking back control. You look at Germany, you look at France. I mean, people love Marine lapenn That's why they keep trying a blocker, because they know that if she gets control, they'll return France to what it once was. The Champsalise will not be littered with drug addicts and homeless tents and people selling knockoffs. I mean, I can remember visiting France gosh years ago, and while I'm not a big fan of France, it was beautiful. You can't even go there. Now it's run by lunatics. There's Muslims everywhere screaming at you because you're a quote unquote infidel. And Macrone allowed it to happen because they're so woke. They care so much more about power, and that power is coming from big money and big big communism and socialism and control. We got to stop it now, We got to stop it now. This is the rogue recap. I am Lynna McLaughlin I know it's a heavy show tonight, guys, but it is so sad to see these young kids killed. Honestly, it's sad to see anybody killed in their life taken away. I hope that these murderers pay the price, and I hope they meet their maker, and I hope they spend the rest of eternity in hell. It's just horrible. I will see you guys tomorrow. Everybody be safe, take care, Thank you for listening. Check us out at Lindamick at Rogue Recap rogue recap dot com. Stay safe, pray for our troops. We'll see you tomorrow night.