Speaker 1: Good morning, good afternoon, maybe good night, frendos. It is leading off. I'm the Welsh, that's Casey Bubba, and we're brought to you by Prize Picks. Use that promo code leading off today, Get locked in, get hooked up and play some prize picks because we are going to be prize picking today. Oh dear friend as, I hope you guys are doing great. I hope you guys are winning your playoff matchups. I am continuously every night looking at the scores, updating, trying to see where I can get an edge. Maybe we can help you today a little bit less news at the top that we're going to do, or just headlining type of things in replacement of maybe helping you guys pick up some players. I've got some category chasing, so I picked a player that is readily available across the board. If you're trying to pick up some hitting categories. We're going to be talking about some streamers for the weekend streaming. I've got some options we can dig through. Answer your questions. We got some bets, a little bit of this, a little bit of that. We don't have a Corbyn Carroll and I destination today. I I was gonna say my creativity, but not to break the fourth wall, Bubba. But we didn't travel anywhere. But I am wearing the Corbyn Carrol shirt, the fun Friday shirt. This is the additional Carol shirt if everybody wants to know, Like see here, look this was us at the Grand Canyon and see it's the same shirt. So it is the there rego. There's the fund shirt.
Speaker 2: I know it's a Cocoboa Friday. Oh rock show.
Speaker 1: Sorry you got you gotta love it. How are we doing?
Speaker 2: Brother? We're doing good. We're doing good. It's a Friday. Ready to get into the weekend. Baseball still cranking out, but it's just been some weird stuff on the diamond lately. If you're playing Fantasy, so buckle up for the last two weeks, is all I can say. Yeah hopefully.
Speaker 1: I mean you should be relatively prepared for that. I think I kind of forget I do this every year. I forget how wild the last couple of weeks are from betting perspective, like trying to get in on like prop bets. I didn't have a good day on Wednesday. The bets are weird, the games are weird, the playing time is odd. Everything is. This is a very strange time of year, and it also creates the bug. And I did this on I t L where he wanted to do his whole like we should en buy September first type of thing, and it's like maybe no, maybe it's.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, maybe it's almos. Maybe yeah, maybe we wouldn't We wouldn't be doing this if that's the case.
Speaker 1: Very good point. Yeah, yeah, he's trying to take jobs away from good hard working fantasy yeah, which is ridiculous. But I don't know. I think it also kind of comes back to like the cry baby nature of some of the stuff where it's like arkn only play road blah blah blah blah. I like variants. It does stink and it hurts sometimes, but I enjoy variants across the board. So that's what we're gonna be talking about. You and I are not this, but you can easily find out how at least half of the fantasy Baseball Twitter space is. But Heim Bloom fired from the from the Boston Red Sox, and everybody's got to take because they're all Red Sox fans. Not you and I were West Coast guys. One of the few West Coast guys, but you just forget how many Red Sox fans are out there, because everybody is like, like, this is just like a simple firing, and everyone's like take take, take, take, take, take, take take machine. But I hate his name, So I'm glad he's gone because I look at his name and I want to say a chain. I want to be super like dumb.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did you have any thoughts that twelve hundred other analysts haven't already said on Twitter?
Speaker 2: You know, it's actually pretty funny the way he said that, Because I mentioned it on the first pitch last night, I'm sitting there going, I had no idea he was such a polarizing figure until the fire he took place. Like you said, it seemed like eight eighty percent almost was like from the rooftops. Thank god it finally happened. There's twenty percent of going, Oh, he was just doing his job. That's what they hired him to do. And you know, now they're throwing him out, they're blaming him for what they told him to do. Blah blah. I think it's funny. I don't care either way. The Red Sox, you know, they're going to Red Sox. They're either gonna spend money or they're gonna keep doing what they're doing. I don't think it's gonna matter who's in that seat, but I thought I thought it was funny to see all the reactions, Like you said, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's crazy. So this one time, yeah, gentile of me. Well, it's just the name. It's the name is frustrating. I look at it. I think I literally said it earlier in the air. I was like Chain, and they're like, no, huh. I'm like, uh, I call.
Speaker 2: Him chain every time I see it. Chain, not even I don't even know.
Speaker 1: It's just it's it's a it's a very jolting. But I like have a dumb brain sometimes, so it doesn't matter. This one time, a long, long time ago, Bogman and I were asked to come on.
Speaker 2: This radio show.
Speaker 1: It was this New York radio show and we we went on and they didn't really give us a prep but this was like I want to say, this was like a basketball time or something like that. And we and we went on and was like the first question out the gates got him trying to think of who he is. You remember who the Knicks owner was Someone's gonna say it in the chat, whoever the Knicks owner was was not Dolan, right, No, it was Dolan. It was I think so. And the first question out was like, so, what you think about all this stuff going on with Dolan? And me and Bogman are both like what, like huh? And then and and and we realized, like it's such an it was an East Coast bias thing, like that's the only thing that they live and Breathe was like that side and we had no idea what was going on. This reminded me of the heinm Bloom thing, like I think the Red Sox screwed it up. They screwed up the Mooki bets trade without question, big time. It hurts because you're seeing the Orioles compete for a playoff run, the Yankees still kind of being the Yankees, the Razor being better, you know, like everyone's competing. While so I know, it like hurts and stuff, but it just doesn't mean anything to anybody else. But I know, like Red Sox fans are like, ah, we got him, and then but then you're inundated with it. But it is kind of the biggest news.
Speaker 2: But it's pretty funny that, like you mentioned that he messed up the Mookie Best trade, which he did, there's no denying that. But then I saw a tweet the other day, a couple of days ago actually about the A's and like what they read their return for like Mattles and Sean Murphy and one of the other trades that was worse than the Mookie Bets trade, and no one in Open's getting fired because they're just trying to move down. My point is you're seeing the difference between winning franchises and the A's and the A's like whatever we tried.
Speaker 1: Well, you're also saying East Coast bias. This is a ver this is the newer version of East Coast bias.
Speaker 2: I think I think if the A's guy got fired, it would be as crazy because it's the A's.
Speaker 1: I guess, I don't know, Yeah, Like would the Angels if they got rid of their leadership? Would this be like twelve hunt? Maybe you know what actually might be?
Speaker 2: It might be countrywide because of the because well that's what I'm kind of getting out, Like would this be bigger?
Speaker 1: If I'm trying to think, I can't think of who the hell it is if they fired the Angels management, would it be bigger than the hind Bloom situation could. But I kind of don't think it would be because of the bias, but it should be because like they're a disaster and how they can keep going about it. But you know what, sometime we do that there'd be a fun like mini show, mini series to do MLB's worst trades and go back and look at like the awful trades, because yeah, you think of like just in the last ten years, some of the trades that we've seen, it's pretty pretty astonishing. I always like to win a trade is finalized like over time. Like what's coming to mind here is the Diamondbacks have made multiple just horrifically bad trades, and then when the last piece is gone, you'll get the article from that one writer who's like, ah, the last remnants of this and they'll be like, this was the last remnants of the Goldie trade when Carson Kelly got designated, and it's just you look back and you're like, like.
Speaker 2: They're all just so awful. I won't even ask, but I have a hunch the Swanson trade didn't go so well.
Speaker 1: No that well that I'm telling you go back and look like, I think this year had like the final final remnants. One of them, Nick Ahmed got designated and everyone was like, oh, here's the last Justin of the Justin Upton trade. And I.
Speaker 2: Was a while ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the Swanson trade because I was with the Braves, and then the Swanson trade was a total disaster, Goldie trade disaster. But you know who's counting. Who's counting? I mean, but I'm you know what, you just turned me into the Red Sox fans. I'm making it about all these bad trades.
Speaker 2: The last thing I'll say that people could probably not care about this anymore, is it's funny if Giants fans, like yesterday there's a big debate should they keep far Han and Capler and management said they're keeping them through next season at least, where all of a sudden, I didn't even realize it, there was a large like mob saying they should be fired and replaced because they're not doing a good job. So I was like, wow, I did not see that one coming. So it's every team. So I'm trying to say it just depends on where your ear lace at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's the head hunting. It's just the difference is the headlining article on ESPN. There's going to be a Red Sox owner and not wait until Cashman's gone. That's gonna be fun, Oh god, be fun. It might have I mean not that esp would have to like cover baseball, but if they did, they'd have like a special. You know, they'd shut it down and they'd be like Dune Dun breaking special the cap.
Speaker 2: It might come on national television if Fran Cashman gets fired, I'm breaking news.
Speaker 1: Like that might be the thing that gets ESPN to talk about baseball, and.
Speaker 2: That would be amazing during football season. It might make the top five things on the website.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A couple of notes from interesting stuff that happened over the last twenty four hours. Could I Singa dominated the Diamondback six inning, struck out ten as the Mets blowing out the Diamondbacks, pushing them back, And could I Singa just continues to be good on the back half of the year.
Speaker 2: He is good.
Speaker 1: We've talked a bunch about like what that like top fifteen to twenty SP's are going to be boy Senga is going to be in that conversation, and might I don't know if he'll be cheap ish or if he's going to kind of fall into the blobby territory like Scott and White and spor like to have used the term blob. Maybe he's gonna be in there. I think I'm gonna be very invested in could I Singa next season?
Speaker 2: I love coud I Singa. In that early draft that we started the first seven rounds again real draft for those that keep track at home, he did not get drafted, and I was shocked because I had him on my radar. But the way the flow of the draft was, I needed to field some other spots that were drying up quickly. I wanted to take him in round six. I didn't up taking him at all. Ryan Bloomfield has the first pick coming back, and we talked about it multiple times. He's pretty locked in on something crazy. I've been Singa's the first pick around so.
Speaker 1: Thing, so like how many how many pictures does he have?
Speaker 2: I think he has two started.
Speaker 1: I mean say guys like three.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, That's why I have Yuri pres and Sures And I'm like, I should have taken Singing, but I need I had no closers and closers were almost gone, so I had to take a clothe like in a draft and hold format where you can't add closers, you need at least something, and that's what dictated it. Otherwise I had sing it for sure. Hindsight three amazing.
Speaker 1: Hindsight from a month ago. I think next year, I've not worked on my ranks. I'm not gonna I'm gonna in October. I'm gonna like start my initial rank and stuff with you. My initial reaction this moment Senga over sus.
Speaker 2: I'm with you without question. But that's what Mon thought about these early drafts. It's like if you win some you lose. So I'm like, you're gonna get some values in around fifteen and sixteen or something you're like, wow, awesome, and there's these other ones like not good.
Speaker 1: Bob, Yeah, you're right also in just like paying off right now, getting back to the we're talking about the Yankees and the Red Sox, but Michael King eight strikeouts, one run, four and two thirds, not getting the big run but getting stretched out as a starter. YE pay attention to this next year, and I feel pretty confident about Michael King the rest of the way through whatever those starts are going to look like. I don't know what his schedule is next week. If he pitched yesterday, he's probably only gonna have one this next week.
Speaker 2: Do you have that starts? He's got two more starts. I'm literally just loading.
Speaker 1: Well, two more starts on the end of the year, but not two starts now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one start next week? Sorry my bad, so starting next week New York Yankees Michael King, who I do agree with you on this. I thought people should have grabbed him this past week. But the Yankees. He will get Verse Toronto and then his final start. He could get two starts to last week at Toronto, at Kansas City potentially, so he could have three more starts to Toronto starts in a case he started. Toronto's wishy washy, a lot of strikeouts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wishy washy, but I think the strikeouts are there. He's been he's not. You know, if he could get to five or six, that'd be great. Maybe that's next year.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. I was looking at the stretching out part. Like you mentioned the four and two thursdys. You'd like to see more. But he got up to eighty seven pitches, he's gone sixty one, sixty nine, seventy nine, eighty seven, he's going to be close to one hundred. He's gonna get you the win chances.
Speaker 1: I also think the pitching market that's available in like most leagues, like you might people well, yeah, exactly, someone listening. You might have like awesome pictures out there, but like I would say, like the general, you know, leagues that everybody's playing in, there's just not really great pictures. There's not good two starts and stuff that, like I would be more into prioritizing. And I did this like on CBS earlier in the week, so you'll know where I'm going. But like, even if a guy is like a you know, more of a three to four inning guy, if I can get one or two of those guys that maybe they jump into a win or maybe you know, the stretched out nature of it's in question, I would rather have Michael King or Christopher Sanchez. Is what the whole conversation was around then trying to like pigeonhole unless I'm in a points league, and then instead of trying to pigeonhole just some random starter in there that might you know, like having to start Brandon Fought today, that's not a great feeling. That's really not a good feeling. I would rather have a Christopher Sanchez who can go three or four inning, so maybe two or three times in a whek or two even two times in a week, get better strikeouts, maybe sneak in a win, then get blown out by You know, Fought's gonna get lit up today.
Speaker 2: It's just Bertal.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get.
Speaker 2: Out Pepio and King. Those of the two guys, if they're available for you for the last two weeks, I'd go and get them quickly. Pepio's got tigers and two giant.
Speaker 1: Starts, so I agree. All right, So category chasing, we're going to answer your questions. So you have a couple more minutes. If you are on the live stream podcast listeners, come and hang out with us a couple more shows. We will answer your questions here in just a second. But I put together some category chasing. I use the last fourteen days as a little bit of a barometer. Here are some players in bubba. If you want to throw in a player, please do. You can also tell me what you think of these four categories. I'm not worrying about batting average just because, like I don't know, it's a bigger crap shoot. But if you're chasing homers, runs, RBI, stolen bases, here are some guys that could be readily available. Number one, if you're trying to chase homers on the open market, we've talked about him, Nelson Velasquez. Four homers over the last two weeks. That is a home run category chase that I think you can do. Anybody you want to add Bubba.
Speaker 2: To the I absolutely love the last as for some reason Torque still available, Like it's surprising. Is the one that I mentioned actually is Wilmer Flores.
Speaker 1: He's a little less than what you got with Yeah, I almost put on.
Speaker 2: Flores has been very sneaky good, he bad. He actually helps you in almost all four categories outside stolen bases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I only added one, but had I added to he would have been number two on the list runs. How about this in Detroit Matt Vierling twelve runs scored over the last two weeks. That is almost a run per day. If you're chasing some runs right now, he is getting some proverbial run with the Tigers. That would be someone I would pick up in the runs department. Over on RBI, this one has been weird, but Robbie Grossman's been hitting three in some instances for this team. He has nine RBI for the Rangers over the last two weeks, so that could be another one of those options. Is and when you're hitting three, by the way, what's so great about that is you were hitting in behind Marcus Simeon and Corey Seger on that team. So yeah, that that could be a really nice opportunity. And then finally, if you're going for stolen bases, actually put two here. Bryce Terrange with Milwaukee he has five stolen bases over the last two weeks, as well as Jacob Young with the Nationals. Batting average isn't there. I think with Young, Buddy has four stolen bases. So if you're chasing stolen bases, those would be where you can open market get anybody else you want to add that. I didn't bring up as far as any of the four category chasers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, surprisingly, Jack Sowinsky's hitting for average right now. He's available in a ton of leagues, and he's got three homers and three steals over the last two weeks. He'd be one to look at and Tommy fam I know we always joke about him, but no one rosters him and he's still being very, very productive.
Speaker 1: He's available, he's the biggest.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised, like a lot of twelves. It's like a fifty to fifty shot, but most of the leagues I'm.
Speaker 1: In, he's an absolute slam if he's available out there. I also wanted to move up just in the prep. I wanted to move up the weekend streamers that we usually talk about, and I put them here. So I put a I put three starters on Saturday, three starters on Sunday. You pick one that you like the best, because these might not all be the best options, but I put together three that I thought made the most sense. On Saturday, JP France is going up against the Royals, Tyler McGill, Heylo R McGill is going up against the Reds, and Ranger Suarez is going up against Saint Louis. McGill is the only home game there. The other tour on the road. So JP France is in Kansas City, Ranger Swarres is in Saint Louis. You pick one to stream on Saturday, which one are you going with.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to McGill because that Cincinnati offense has hit a complete roadblock. It's been really rough. At least McGill should be able to get your strikeouts. So that's the angle I go too. They're not great Americans go that's mine too.
Speaker 1: If you had to rank them, I think I would go McGill, France and then Ranger Swarez France is not phenomenal. It's yeah, I'm not I'm not supergainst it. It's just like the Kansas City offense. Maybe attack that a little bit.
Speaker 2: I want to mention just one for people to keep an eye. Oh, he's not pitching this weekend anymore. I know he is. Gibson long Nick Pollock turned me on to him. You played him as a prospect, Sawyer Gibson. He's gonna be pitching Saturday, and I think there is some viability there going up against the Angels offense that is dreadful, and then you get Oakland next week, so he'd be a guy to watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, on Sunday, here are your three. Jordan Wicks at Arizona. Jordan Wicks has been phenomenal, but you know still Arizona's offense. Arizona's been struggling. Read debt meers going up against the Tigers. I've been attacking the Tigers. I love Griffin Canning today here on Friday. By the way, Redetmer's going up against Detroit. Both of those are road games. A home game. Jose Kingtana going up against the Reds in New York. So you pick one to stream on Sunday. Who are you going with?
Speaker 2: This one? Was interesting because everyone hates Kintana, but he limits the damage so well, like really really well. I'm gonna go read debt memors though for the strike cut ups versus Detroit to take Detmer's. The volatility and run prevention has been there for Denmors, but I'll take Deptmar's strike out of side. But don't don't just poop poo Ca and Tonic. That's he's actually been pretty darn good.
Speaker 1: Cantana's my choice.
Speaker 2: That's my choice. He's been very good. I will not hate on that at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you can also, like when we did category chasing, you could look at some of these guys and you can see if you're chasing strikeouts. McGill and debt Meer's of the six we've talked about, have probably the best upside Ranger Suarez and Kingtana probably have the best potential to go long and yeah in race and ratios are in there. But also I would say the biggest upside ratio guy might be Jordan Wicks against the Diamondbacks, because Jordan Wicks has got like a I think it's like last thirty days of subject to creation. Yeah, so he's the upside play, but.
Speaker 2: He strikeouts disappeared. He struck everybody out in his first start. He strikes out and nobody since then, it's like one or two k's a game. It's bizarro world.
Speaker 1: Prime primary change up guy. You know that that can primary change up guys, I think can kind of come and go. I mean, look at you know, the good Sandy al Contra. You throw like a ninety mile an hour whatever change up. Yet his strikeouts wouldn't be dominant, So I think you're a little bit more finicky on strikeouts when that's your primary pitch, and that is wix like primary pitch. So let's go to some listener questions. Mike uh said, which, with Mitch Garver possibly being shut down, who should I look as a replacement. We just talked about I just talked about this sun CBS where we're like, well, cut Sean Murphy for Mitch Garver and then Garver goes and gets hurt. You got a replacement or two.
Speaker 2: Luis Campisano would be when I'd be looking to right away. Bo Naylor has actually picked up the pace quite a bit in Cleveland, and they got a lot of right handed pitching against to face coming up. And then just check your leagues. I know he should be gone, but Logan O Hoppy is still hitting really, really well and surprising not everybody jumped back in on that right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if a hobby was out there, he's been a top ten over the last two weeks. Over the last two weeks, he's been freaking monster.
Speaker 2: He and't sleep on Jonaheim. He'll get to play every day again, and he's a couple of weeks off from getting back. So maybe you got that going for you.
Speaker 1: I just don't know if Jonahim is out there, but if he was sure, I would do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tapisano and bo Naylor be my two.
Speaker 1: I'm with agreement on that. I mean, I also think, like you know, if moreno was out there. I might look at Marino he might have been cut, could you know, average and whatnot?
Speaker 2: And Patrick Bailey just returned from the concussion. Iell gets coolers all week and so you got that going for you too.
Speaker 1: They kick Joey Bart to the curb. Mike Coles says, what are we doing with Jazz? How about Ellie? I think you're just a general question. I think you can, if you have viable options, you can move on from either one of these guys with a week left or so to go in your in your playoffs, I don't think you have to hold. You kind of want to maybe bench, but.
Speaker 2: Maybe wait and see on Jazz's news on Friday, because they're gonna be playing well. I think with Thursday, when not many teams play, you don't get any news. So you got to just be a little more patient, wait for the news to come out by the lineup, lock and go from there if you can't wait, and then I'm with you, Welsh, but I'd wait a little longer if you could.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, lisaid, Okay, second round of playoffs are next week. I'm dropping Gavin Williams for Javey or Asad and then starting Burns Ryan Asad need two more. By the way, I kind of agree with this one. I think Asid Gavin William's just.
Speaker 2: Been too inconsistent and get Texas too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think that is a good move. So he needs to Scooble at Detroit. Clevenger who has two starts or Garrett versus the Mets. I'm gonna go cle Clevenger is the easy one with the two starts, but I think I might go Garrett. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't trust facing the Dodgers. I love School. School has been nothing but amazing, especially over like last month or so. He had a couple hiccups early, he's been awesome. I the Dodgers man just avoid the club Dog and Garrett too.
Speaker 1: What will be tough is if he goes off today. He's pitching, School's pitching today, So if he has a great performance.
Speaker 2: Going to help him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it'd be tough to cut him. Here's what I would say. I think Garrett and schoobl are close enough that Schooble is just the better pitcher with the better strikeout upside then Garrett that I could justify with a really good performance today. Being like you know what, Let's hold on to Schooble. Let's see where we're at next week, because Garrett isn't good enough to be like, oh yeah, just drop school because of a bad matchup. Keep Clevenger and then maybe wait on the next move.
Speaker 2: At least see what happens today and then because if your final week Garrett gets two starts against the Mets and the Pirates.
Speaker 1: Bill had said, Am I crazy thinking about keeping Gunner over Vlad next year?
Speaker 2: Not crazy at all? No, it's not crazy. I would keep Gunner over Lad personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm just still banging away at my uh my dynasty ranks here. So it's not speaking of C. J. Abrams or Royce Lewis in a dynasty league.
Speaker 2: Lewis, Oh, I love I love Abrams. Royce Lewis is a five wells still fifty and has close this way, Is there like a round preference you're holding for these two because they're actually a lot closer than I think.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, i'o was gonna go. I'm gonna go with Abrams. Royce has serious, serious medical history, but Royce has been insane. I think they're close close. C. J. Abrams is so much more of a dominant, stolen based guy. It's him. But to Baba's point, if it was like Abrams at a five and Royce at a ten, I'd probably keep Royce here.
Speaker 2: So I think it's that's a great question. That's a lot closer. I think people realize at first glance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whips said Joe. Ryan two starts next week at Cincinnati and versus the Angels. Too risky to start in weekly league.
Speaker 2: No, you do it just because I hate Great American but the Reds are struggling and you want that Angel start badly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do it. Should I start Michael King over Sonny Gray?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have to see what the matchup is, but my initial is.
Speaker 2: No Minnesota next week. Gray's got the Angels. That's going to make it great out the gate. King has got trying to to play. So Anny Gray Sonning great? Easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent agree with that. Brian says, Sale right or King? Which two to have the next two weeks?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I would go with King and say I don't need to see what Kyle Wright. I'm just not that far.
Speaker 2: Kyle Wright shouldn't be in the agenda.
Speaker 1: You are correct there, Yeah, I'm just not into that. Finally, Gielito in a points league tonight championship matched down by forty year in a points league, maybe I think he's gonna give blown up.
Speaker 2: He might be down eighty by the time that's done. Yeah, So I mean, can you add, could you drop him and pick someone else up today?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a good point because he's probably not an He's probably not a negative. But like if he's not positive either, if someone else were out there, yeah, I would not, by the way, I would.
Speaker 2: Try to find a long shot chance of a save somewhere. I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, thanks, all right, thank you, good questions. Thank you guys. Hopefully that'll help you out going into the weekend. Injuries, Mitch Garver's we mentioned he left with left foot soreness that could be bad. On the good side, the Rangers are saying that there's some optimism that Josh Young will return for the Monday series against the Red Sox, so maybe he got dumped in some league. He might be back on Monday. Brewers Craig Counsel told reporters that he expects Christian Yelich to return here Friday for the Friday series against the Nationals, so that's good. And the Orioles Oils manager Brandon Hyde told reporters that Ryan mount Castle is not an injured less candidate, which is frustrating to me. Mri came back clean on the left shoulder. That might be a little bit of a death blow for Heston Kershtudd. He didn't start yesterday. He pinched hit. They had what's his name O'Hearn at first base. Mountcastle comes back soon. That's going to kind of dink it out a little bit. So kurstud might not be the best option right now. Moving forward, three up and three down up, Raphael Devers four for six with a homer. Corey Seeger three for four with a homer and three RBI. And how about Josiah Gray kicking myself, I was Askedes on CBS. I almost said Josiah Gray. I didn't he went six and one third struck out ten yesterday. What a great start that was on the down Merle Kelly falling apart. Oh, it's two hot. He keeps saying five innings, gave up seven earned runs, just got blasted. Kevin Gossman four and two thirds, gave up four walk six in Anthony Santander zero for four with four strikeouts. Those are some big old downs and the continued vibe of a high in starting pitchers screwing you over Gossman and Merl's not a high end starting pitcher, but like this brutal, Like what Gossman did. That destroyed your ratios, that destroyed your whip, hurt your earned runs. That was a really, really brutal blow. But you know them's the playoffs, right, Bubbo.
Speaker 2: They are them the breaks, as they say, so, yep, the breaks.
Speaker 1: Let's go and check out Prize Picks promo code leading off at his Prize Picks time. You can go and make a deposit one hundred dollars match because it's a one hundred percent match up to one hundred bucks, so you get a three hundred dollars back to you. You can start creating some prize Pick lineups today and make some Moneyes, how are you we going to price pick today?
Speaker 2: How am I going to price pick today? We're looking at the Wilmer flora as over half a run scored and Coors. I'll take that all day. Rayce lewis over one and a half total bases as he continues to just be a machine at the plate and then going back to Coors Mike just strimp skill for one and a half total bases over the last week. He's played phenomenal and I think that's going to keep going for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually thought he's another one of those guys. We did this on ITL yesterday, but I had mentioned he might be one of the pickups to look at. I picked him up in a league where DJ Stewart keeps going in and out a lineup, so I picked up to Strimsky. He's been really, really good, so that might be a solid one for me. I've got Justin Steele Fantasy scored thirty one and a half. Diamondbacks can obviously play up, but Steele has been ridiculously phenomenal. Diamondbacks are trending in the wrong direction, so thirty one and a half, especially going up against Brandon Fought, that win is probably going to help just in general, because I think Justin Steel's in line for that. I'm going Cory Seger eight and a half because Noah Cinderguard, so I think he might get this in his first hit bat because no Cindergard is trash. So I'm going to go with Corey Seeger and Jose Altuve eight. He was a sneaky guy. I actually wanted to get a bet in on because of a nice good BVP versus Zach Grank. I wanted to get him in a little hit parlay, but they want to for Jose al Tov because of his history with Zach Granke. Speaking of best bets, Bubba, where are you gonna play some bets today? I need to get on track, so let's get going.
Speaker 2: Going back to cours again. Jady Davis over one and a half to little bases at plus one twenty. He's hitting well over three hundred over the last since September. Started with a couple of home runs. I love what he's doing there. And then I took a couple of first fives, mixed it up a bit for you. Cincinnati first five minus one twenty one hundred. Green has been outstanding his last he starts he's not in Great America and going mecause Peterson like my chance is there? And then I love Scooball we kind of talked about earlier. Griffin Canning's awesome too. It should be actually an interesting pitching duel. Too bad offenses kind of in Anaheim. It give me Detroit first five minus one thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm about that, Gryffin Canning. So I got four things for you. I've got the Atlanta Miami first five, four and a half over. I always hate saying these because they sound so ridiculous. It's juiced up a bit, But you know what, when I have a bad week like I did Wednesday, I want to get back to the basics. I'm betting for five runs to be scored through the first five against Johnny Quato on the braves and then Bryce elder Is on the dockets. So I feel good about that one. You could play it to five and a half and get much better odds. That's fine. I'd be fine with that. I think there's going to be run scored. So I like that Atlanta Miami first five, four and a half. I like the Yankees to be up by a run through the first five. That's Garrett Cole going up against Oviedo. That is minus one thirty. I like Scooble today on the strikeouts five and a half over. It's juiced up one minus one forty. But the Angels, they have struck out the third most over the last three games. They just strike out a bunch, and Schooble has like seven plus strikeouts and like six straight starts, so I'm in on Schooble. And then finally, just to get the juices flowing a little bit, I did a hit parlay Judge, Riley and Tatis all to register just one hit that pays plus one seventy five, so almost two to one on your money. If you want to get a little hit, I like doing those hit parlays. Sometimes those are fun, though you know one screws you if you want it. I also point out if you just did Judge and Riley, you could just get straight even money. If you just want to bet on both of those guys getting hits, you can do that. So there's no Corbin Carol today. As I said, corbyt like I just I'm wearing the shirt in solidarity.
Speaker 2: I just didn't have the memory.
Speaker 1: I will tell you what I thought about doing today, but I thought it. I don't know if it would be like inappropriate. I got kicked back one time, by the way on one of our destinations that I wasn't allowed to do. So now I have it like in the back of Yeah, I got it in the back of my head. For a little bit, but I was gonna do the one of me and Corbin in front of the fake alien the Mexico press conference. Of that we found the one thousands.
Speaker 2: Would that been good? I just would have been amazing. I thought I'm current.
Speaker 1: Well, I told you I'm trying to stay current. It would have been like us And there's actually a really funny picture that had like the two fake little coffins, and it like we would have been standing in front of them. It might have been too morbid. I I don't know. I don't know if I would have gotten kicked back or not. So I decided not to for forgiveness permission, Yeah, exactly, DFS. I almost skipped DFS here, did you?
Speaker 2: Did you? DFS? Or was that the best? We bets DFS. We got thirteen games slate on Friday, starting at seven or five Eastern. There's a lot of picture Dan hitting options. He almost name a few, justin Steele going into airs on at ten point one K as it continues his in olsa Young run, Dreeke Scubel talk talk about him. He's nine Cavers the Angels and Griffin Cannies eight point two K. I like both those guys like in a big, big way, So mix and match him playing together. I don't care to have some fun with that. Stacks giants at Chase Anderson and Coors Houston versus Cranky Twins versus Schultens and if you want to get different, k C versus Christian Xavier Twins are super cheap. That's part of the value here. We get Alex Kirolof at two point eight cavers Shulton's. There's other cheap Eason Waller, Willie Castro and whatnot, Sada and Rafaela. He's been leading off for Boston in the last few games. Hit number three hundreds is called up a couple of home runs of late as well. He's three point one cavers Berrios, and you got Richie Pelasios going up ginz Aarra Nola Polasio's two point five k. The Flying plasios Is of Saint Louis and Joshua of Pittsbury have been sneaky good of late, so I like their value as well.
Speaker 1: Just turned the placios Is into like the Graysons like.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to I'm ready to get them in the looch libre ring.
Speaker 1: Did you, by the way, did you do it nice little tongue roll on the breeze?
Speaker 2: So I heard that.
Speaker 1: I don't think I didn't acknowledge that.
Speaker 2: So I got to keep Joey p might not be here about keep them in spirits.
Speaker 1: Okay, I appreciate that. There were a couple other picks. I just do it real quick since we're kind of burning today. Victor said, can we trust Bailey Ober at the White Sox tonight? I would not if I was desperate, I would try not to.
Speaker 2: But if you if your options are Ober and Gilito, trust Ober. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point, Mason said him or Ramuto for the final two weeks head to head points, I'd actually go him.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think that's where you go Readmitch Is. It's just tough to give up on if anybody can get hot him, Yeah, go Hime, go hime.
Speaker 1: Do you think sheehan can get it back together Detroit on Monday? Again? Here's why I think it could. But why do I not want to do it? Because it's a Monday to start the week. If you were a two week and it was spreading over, maybe and I needed to just take a shot. I don't want to start my week off bad. So I'm not going to do that one at all. And then uh the only other one BT said ORBTF said, should I stream green today? I agreen y, yes you should, So then do it home run calls here? Oh we got the home I forgot. I have the home run board here. I forgot because I got knocked off of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah we forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Blue Harvester fifty eight, what kind of push sixty dude? JJ Tator fifty four, Razor ramone fifty three, those are the only in the fifties. Still a pretty tight race once we get to like the end of next week. If it's a four or five gap, I think it's going to be pretty tough to try to make that up. You've got Bobby good Bench Warmer Hoffman walking up at forty five empty fisher. Those guys got all forty five there, and mister Zamboni as well, and BHB Daddy forty four. So that's what it takes to make the top ten. I've got forty three, so I got knocked off. So I am a loser, big old loser. Who are you going for your home run call today?
Speaker 2: Since it's a weekend play. I want four games in Coors Field. Give me Chris Bryant too has return and shut me up. Two home runs since his return. You've got four hits and three games.
Speaker 1: I'll think Chris Brandt, Wow, I'm going to go. I'm gonna give it. I'm gonna do a cheap one. I'm gonna go with Matt Olson over the weekend. Just give me Matt Olson today through the rest of the weekend. They got to go.
Speaker 2: Two home runs for Welsh and move along.
Speaker 1: Just trying to get up a few more homers, trying to get going. That's gonna do it. Four more shows. Make sure you guys are locked in with us hang out with Us or I'm sorry, not four more shows. Two more weeks, so six more shows. I can't count. Maybe I'm thinking of another show. There's only four more shows, so make sure you guys are subscribed to the YouTube. Also, you just want to be here for the offseason so you don't miss anything. Thank you guys for that hang Out with Us live. You podcasters keep subscribed as well. More with Us, so make sure that you enjoy it. I'll try to get joeyp here at one of those as well. Right, towards the end of the season. We'll be back again next week Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Prep you for everything that we possibly can. That's Bubba on the Twitter's at bad Intrick, I am at Is at the Welsh We love you all. Have a fantastic weekend.
Speaker 2: We're talking next week out here.