Speaker 1: Shoe.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my row Flame. Come in with last and come.
Speaker 3: In with your love loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up? Tips? Yeah? You know she.
Speaker 2: Raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second, We're gonna last, come in to kick in and at the end we leave it with is a listed spirits think you want to revisit? So your first second listen you folks say you slip?
Speaker 3: Oh fucking we dig it good? No this do what you do? No do what you do? No kids, do what I do? And no fish.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, this is comedians playing my role and welcome to this week's episode of the one and only the Show.
Speaker 4: The Entity, the Political Letter and Incitement of the transfer of information for Paul laugh and learn with myself and my gorgeous co host.
Speaker 3: And tut's what intro. That's full of energy. We can have nothing but a great show after that. Look at that hand on risk walls. I love it. Vote vote behind her.
Speaker 4: Listen the name of this episode will some kind of way be called no excuses because I'm happy, y'all right now that we have sixty one days and I don't want to hear it. There are no excuses. The only way to do this is to win this, because if we lose this, we lose so much. I ain't gonna soul off heavy because this is laugh and learn. I have just had a great two weeks on the road. I am back home DNC. I've worked in New York at Comedy Harland. Thank you, Jamie, Thank you to Saint Mark's Comedy Club. I went to the communal pageant, where I had a great time. I spoke to the LGBT predominantly LGBTQ audience about their importance of voting, the imperative of what we would lose because pageants. I'm a pageant girl. We love pageants. Pagans is our sport. We don't play basketball or football, or hockey or sockey. We are beauty queens, so pageants is our level of competition. That is what keeps us going. It keeps us alive, it keeps us focused, it makes us stay in the game. But if we lose Project twenty twenty five, I them NW one hundred and twenty five pages. Pageants will be illegal, as so many other things will be illegal if you read it, if you read Project twenty twenty five, if you go through it, guaranteed, no matter who you are, race, creed, color, sexuality, identity, I them now one hundred and twenty five pages, you will or somebody you know and love will check quite a few of those boxes. So pay attention and make sure that you are registered to vote at vote dot org because they are removing names and we're gonna talk about it. And if the cheat is on, but we gotta win, we gotta beat them at their own game. And Hi you Bobby, let me don't get you heavy start hire you tout.
Speaker 3: Hy a touch Now. The view was back yesterday and I could hear you when Whoopy was speaking talking about do not let anybody touch your ballot after you have major selections, because even if there's a mark, they will discount it. So make sure that you are walking into the machine yourself and putting it in the machine yourself. Don't be letting anybody else the end of your ballot.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, if there's in any kind of ink, a permanent mark or anything on your ballot, your ballot is a ballot, and you have the right right there, right on the spot to say I need another I requested another ballot, and they have legally they have to give it to you, so you have rights. Don't let them walk over. You got to be bold with it.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely, And there's there's all sorts of it's we have to pay attention and be diligent. There are all sorts of weird things happening. There was Kamala Harris over the last few days she's been in She was in Pittsburgh with with Biden. I loved Biden speaking for her. He's so cute, gives her a big it'su like as his daughter gives her a big hug, like tells Ry is proud of her. You know, he just he really paved the way for the speech. But down there they had posters with her profile with a football helmet announcing that she was the presidential nominee for the Philadelphia Eagles, which ps, she's not. It's all ai and false nonsense. So everybody really has to pay attention and do their due diligence just because somebody tells you or puts send you tiktoks and all this stuff you could a vet that you can't just believe because tiktoks a lot of them. Some of them are good information, but a lot of them are opinion pieces. They're not necessarily what's happening.
Speaker 4: And we have discussed on this platform on numerous occages. The October fault out, even though we are in September, baby steps into what they're going to drop, but we must stay focused on the target. They're going to come up with all kind of lads and foolishness and fake stories and like by we said, artificial intelligence, and it does look real sometimes it looks authentic. But if you take two minutes to researcher a tap one to see where it came from, you'll see the list of bs. So don't get distracted. Keep your eyes on the prize because we must win November the fifth, because if we lose, we all lose. And that is just the truth. Let's jump into it, boub oh before we get side of me. We were going to side with a different story, but I just want to say prayers goes out to Georgia the high school there. They are horrible shooting in high school a fourteen year fourteen that hurts my heart to hear that fourteen year old student come up in the school shot at four injured. Nine two teachers died, two students died. First of all, I'm going to say, hats off to all the school to all the teachers in America. They are especially public school teachers. They are underpaid, they are overworked, and the job has become so dangerous. And it's not just public schools. It's just schools, period, but mostly it's mostly affected. Seems to be public schools. That is a very dangerous job for teachers. And when they had that whole conversation about your teachers to be allowed to carry weapons in school, that's why I say it was such a sticky situation. It was so many pluses and minuses with that. But when you hear stuff like this, you're like, well maybe, but no, I don't know yet. I don't know. I do have a high school child, My lass kid is her senior year, and I pray every day by me that she comes home the same way I sent to the school.
Speaker 3: I know it's scary at fourteen, I mean, so they haven't been custody there right now, at this time of day, there is no there's no link yacht to the victims. They don't know what the backstory is. They're treating him as an adult, which breaks my heart. I'm not saying it's not right, but it's I mean fourteen, he's they've got to be so immature. Where did he get it? Gune like, we're going to be you know, all of those things are going to be happening, and we will.
Speaker 4: Bring more of this story to you as an UFOs as we get the same information that you gantee because we don't know and we so creep. I was watching some of news publication already they point they blaming, pointing fingers at the parents. Let me tell you something as a parent, especially as a single parent, and Barby can attest to this. Our kids are an inflection and a reflection of who we are, but they are never the people that we want them to be because of their own individual people. So you can have you can raise them in the best household, with the nineties, with the best education, and they still will become who they are going to become. And I don't want to lie to you parents, especially if you know you did your job as a parent, if you know you've been parenting your kid. Please don't hold your self accountable for that, because we do feel guilty.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when our kids don't do what we want them to do, Like I set this up for you to be this kid and that kid, but you have to remember they are only an extension of who you are, and they're going to be their own selves eventually.
Speaker 4: So but if your parents, if you have parented your kid in a way that you think is real possible, hopefully they'll they won't do something so drastic and they'll be able to find their way back to what you have taught them. But sometimes they don't. Bobby, I just am mortif I had it in fourteen years. In fourteen years, how could you be this?
Speaker 3: This unless the only thing? And I know you guys, you always think not you, But in general people will say, I always go to mental illness unless somehow he literally was mentally ill. But then we go back to the parents and they could be right. They might have done everything right. Why was it their gun? Did they have it locked up? Like after that last case with I'm blanking on the kid's name where the parents were held accountable. I hope to God these people did the right thing, and they very well could have, so we are going to have to wait. Of course, President Biden came out and said this is disgraceful. We shouldn't be accepting us as our normal. So I'm hoping they'll tee up gun violence again. It goes back into the election.
Speaker 4: Vice President Harris has Alreadys poke on it and talked about it. But now we're just waiting for Expresident Trump to come out and blame Biden. Here it's like they was in the school. Good God, Jesus. Prayers to the families and all that was effected. Prayers to all those kids in the administration at school because they closed the school for a week. But they have to live with that, those kids, and especially the ones who actually witnessed it. I saw it. You know, nobody thinks about the aftermath of so many things have been cut out of schools since we were in school. A lot of counselors are going I relied on my counselor. My counselor used to give me tokens to get back and forth to school. She was one of the first people I came out to tell her how the feelings that I had of my sexuality. You know, that's how comfortable. She made me. But a lot of those programs, a lot of music programs, and I was a music major. I was in the band. Music saves people's souls. I hate that they cut so many music programs from the school. They're cutting all the fundings here and there, which is why we must win, because they want to get rid of everything. Then they want all these public school kids to sign up to go to the military. No, because nobody wants to go to the military because they don't treat the vetterments. Right. We'll get to that, Okay, prayers to the school. It's what part of Georgia was it?
Speaker 3: Aboudy windmer winder w I n d e r Georgia. I our producer said he had looked at it and it was up north. I looked just to see. You know, there is some poverty there that the average income is only fifty seven thousand. That's a household income, so that's not a lot of money. It's six percent white, twenty six percent black. And then you know it, trick goes down from their.
Speaker 4: Asian school is Appalachi, Yes.
Speaker 3: That's it, Yep, yep, yep, that's the name of it.
Speaker 4: So I don't know yeah, So prayers to everybody and over there the principal, you know, because when stuff like this happened in the domino effect comes to where they want to blame all the administration. But we don't know if they saw this and admitted or we don't know. We will tell you as an unfos anyway, prayers to them. Where we're going about the christal where.
Speaker 3: We're going, just quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly. The economy on Tuesday, because of the change of the first of all, because of the election, the impending election coming up, and because of the change of the month, the stocks and everything kind of plummeted. They were down six hundred points, but the rise started to come back up on today. So the long story short is there the Fed is talking about those dropping the interest rate please Jesus, we all need it. It's kind of steady things. But they're saying, don't panic yet. This is sort of normal. So I'd say to everybody else, don't be moving your money and all that jazz. You're going to wait ti left of the election. Things are going to be a little chopsy turvy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm scared this for a minute, I'm scared it's been more than fifteen dollars at one time, because I just don't know what's going happen.
Speaker 3: I really fifty dollars at one time. I went to Chick fil A like I was like twenty three dollars, and all I did was at a I got a little shake for myself. I was feeling a little proud. But anyway, the next thing that well that we just to mention everybody. It's it's all back in the news. Hunder Biden's case is going to be coming up there later this month, his tax evasion. So, I mean, this is such a political hit job it's not even funny. But anyway, we'll see he allegedly did not pay a million dollars in taxes. We know that he has paid all of his taxes since then a couple of years ago, getting ready for that plea deal. And now here we go, and after he's been found. You know he had the trouble with the other case. This one's a lot more serious than than it would have been had been found innocent of the other.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing, how are you gonna hold a hundred bidens feature the fire about X taxes when y'alla hold and Trump who only pays seven hundred fift the dollarsand attackers and made millions. This is why we have to vote Kamala Harris. You see that picture. This is why we have the vote Harris. So that's what we're going to do. I love that hun body has not run away from it though he is. That's what I like about him. He has not run away from it. He is taking it. And I do hope, and I said this before, I hope that his dad, who said that he would not parton his son, has a change of heart and partons his son because I think that Joe Biden deserved to have that leniency from America for all this years of service that he has given us. So I hope he does parton his son. And if I get in trouble, I hope he parties me too.
Speaker 3: I would love to. I would love to think he would, but he's got too much integrity. He's not going to do it. He told us he wasn't going to do it. He's not going to do it. And I think part of hundreds of amends, you know, I'm sure he's in some sort of twelve step program for the for the addiction is accepting, you know, the things that you've done wrong. So I'm sure this is part of it. He's taking it like a man because he did do it. You know, when he did do wrong, he thought he had fixed it. But this is sort of part of the part of the men's process.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, let get it together, Come on, get it together. Where we're going, where we're going to.
Speaker 3: So next is just a brief mention. Remember Trump has has some impending cases and Jack Smith that has he's working his his piece of it. He retooled the indictment, slimmed it down, and and we're just waiting for a date for that. It's going to go to a federal court instead, which is probably where it should have been all along. So that's it. So we'll see. It's not going to be before the It's not gonna be before the election.
Speaker 4: So oh, I wish he could be. I wish he could be the day before the debate. Oh my god, that would be juicy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Could you imagine he'd be he'd be losing it, or the day after the debate his mind would be all thinking about thinking about that. Instead. I just would like the stuff to go through I wish everything could just go through. I mean, it could have been. He could have been on the other side of it. I think he might have been found not guilty and he could have been on the instead of all these delays. He needs to take a page from Martha Stewart, who took it like a woman, said, let's get it over with. Put me in, put me in coach. And she went off to like one of those hotel jails and she did her time. You know, she got it over with. So but anyway, how.
Speaker 4: Cute Marca was. She made arch and crafts for the jail, she made blankets, she did she was just beaver and yeah, she was just she was right back on top. And nobody even discussion that she went away. Nobody ever even talked about it.
Speaker 3: No, and no, and now and look at she got a big partnership with Snoop Dogg. They're like BFFs. There's cute as cute as a button. Like she really expanded herself. She almost came out. It's funny how things we about this. I'm something personal. It's funny how things sometimes don't happen for you or happen to you. It was almost I think it kind of woke her up. It woke her up to you don't let don't have somebody that manages your money or manages your life, and you don't, you don't play some sort of role in it. You know that you give them carplunch. So yeah, that's what I think. But I mean, I couldn't stand all of this hanging over my head. So I don't know how Trump's doing it.
Speaker 4: You think, do you think Martha Stewart smokes the saying marijuana that Snoop smokes.
Speaker 3: I don't think she smokes it, but I think they have made brownies before together.
Speaker 4: Oh did somebody say edibles?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it. I think she does do the edibles because I heard her make a comment. I don't know if she was saying something about sleeping. I don't know if she takes something to try to go to sleep. But I love their I love them back and forth. I think they're absolutely adorable, you know, the most unlikely partnerships, and they're they're entertaining. And I think she's been good for him as well. But anyway, so that's that's it. As far as the cases. And then I saw because Harris and Walls, they're all kind of going after the unions. I saw that the hotels are striking. Ten thousand workers were out on Labor Day across twenty five cities trying to make Hilton, Hyatt and Marriott. I guess they're getting When when COVID came around, they had different rules put in place, so they didn't do the daily, the daily cleans on the rooms. They just did certain things and they dropped staff to you know, everything that all the other businesses did as well. But unfortunately, just like we're complaining about food prices, they never came back. They never they never switched back any of these big hotels to the pre pre COVID days. So they're looking for strong wages, more help so that not so much is falling on them, and you know, fair workloads. So I say go.
Speaker 4: And I'm going to say this about hotel workers, especially the maids and people who clean up the rooms, because some people leave their rooms deplorable and disgusting. Now I would My sinks are always in my hotel rooms. My sinks are always brown because I washed my makeup off and it's sink so and there is always a towel. Some some hotels do provide a dark towel to take makeup off, but for the most part a lot of them don't. So you see brown towels. And when you see these brown towels, Bobby, you're eating this is going to be so disgusting. You don't know what that is. But my makeup is brown, so you don't know. And they have to put up with these conditions. People spit in the garbage, can they peel on the floors. People do discuss the things, even in the nicer hotels. They just do. So they have to whatever. Then they should be paid. And I usually tip my maids, especially if you're still in the room and come and change in my bed or something. It's nothing for me to say, here's ten dollars and thank you to because I want them to know I appreciate it. So people need to be treated fairly. That is what's happening after the pandemic. People are not being treated fairly, and customer service mostly everywhere is horrible. So good for them for striking, you know, because if you don't stand up for yourself by nobody else is going to stand. And they're too easy to replace you with all these other people that will work for less money. Take your craft and let them talk to you any kind of way. Oh no, no, no, no, no, good for them.
Speaker 3: So if you're in one of those hotels, though, you're probably not going to get the same service. I'm sure they're running on skeleton crows. Just be a little patient because these are people that are just trying to work it out.
Speaker 4: And that's an union. That is what. That is why unions are so important because you have somebody, you have a union delicate to speak for you, for you to speak to help you to keep your job. When you have a you can write a complaint. You don't have to take it. The twenty twenty five don't want you to have no unions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got to read it. I wish people would read it. And I know that President Trump has tried to back away and kind of remove himself sort of like he's been flip flopping over reproductive rights as well. But the people who are orchestrated it, and the architects of it, the bulk of them all worked for him. So I don't know how he can say he doesn't know, he never heard of it, and blah blah blah. He can say that I don't agree with all of it at this time. But this isn't just Trump. This is any any conservative GOP had that gotten in if it wasn't Trump that they're pushing this twenty twenty five and it's some scary stuff. I don't know how we'll get it all done, but they'll get it done and it will change all our lives.
Speaker 4: Well, they won't get it done this issue because we're gonna win this. For by me, I'm determined that we're going to win this.
Speaker 3: One, I'm hoping and the next the next subject, I don't want to talk about it, but we have to just we have to briefly mention it. So they found over the weekend, they found six bodies and the Israeli one in the Israeli American captives, and unfortunately they were executed just before, just moments before that they were going to be they're going to be saved, and one of them was hersch Goldberg Pollen. Did you the night that his mom and dad spoke? Was that the night that you were there? Was it really touching?
Speaker 4: Bobby? I was so high up I couldn't feel it, but we were listening because I was so high up in the not in the bleaches. I was in an actual box because that was give me hat it and I could see her on the jumbo tron, and yes, it was. It was heartbreaking because just imagine if it was your kid.
Speaker 3: You know, she choked me up so much claim I couldn't. I stepped out of the room at that time, so I didn't see her, so I missed it. I had to see it on the clip after. That's why I was asking, and she was. I feel like she was. She was speaking to her son the way that I would have hersh if somehow you hear this, just survive, do whatever you have to. You know, this kid had his hand blown off by a grenade and somebody amputated it. You know from there. They didn't it wasn't put back together, it was cut off. He still survived.
Speaker 4: So she and she has.
Speaker 3: Spoken several times and she almost has she didn't do it there. Jelo has come out with a primal scream and she'll like if you were speaking to one of your kids, like you know, you're saying Izzy's name, and she's just screaming as loud, like hoping that he hears her. In Palestine and then and she did that again at his It must have been like having an obituary. No, no obituary. She was speaking in it, but yes, she she was speaking, and she said, you're now, you're you're finally you're free after all this time. And then she asked him, which I thought was so brave. She said, please, Now, what I need you to do is I want I need you to help us survive, help us get through this. And I, oh my god, I was like a bucket.
Speaker 4: Because you don't know what kind of toys that they go through over there, because we only give it, you know, this side. We don't know the other side. And I'm telling you about it. I'm told you. I was in a taxi in Georgia and my uber driver told me that they had shot a nine year old girl over there three hundred times. So those are the stories that we don't hear about. You know, war is stupid, and that war has been going on. And I do hope that Biden and Harris can get the ceasefire done because I want that war over. I want the war in Ukraine and Russia to be over. Pay wars because too many innocents die because of somebody else's disgrunted. Let them do it out.
Speaker 3: I think from our end what it seems like to me, we're the Americans are doing everything they possibly can. Net Yahoo and Hamas have to come together. And I don't know about you, does it sound like you want to cease fire if you execute six of your most valuable young like please? I'm sure you saw the same clip with President Biden when they asked if they thought that NETNYA who was doing enough, and he came out very strongly and he said no. So I think that bb NETNYA Who's going to be seeing a whole different kettle of fish from the Americans. I don't think he's going to be getting half the aid that he's gotten in the past, because there is nothing. Everybody's frustrated. This is this is bullshit. You know, these people should have been returned a long time ago. And I don't even know if Hamas knows where these people, know where the people are. I think everybody just took some people. They don't even know what their numbers are. They're you know, they're looking for a body to a body. You can't get a bunch of prisoners out if you don't even know how many hostages you're giving back. So but that's it I got. I mean the Poland Goldberg because I know you don't like war, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Speaker 4: Know what, Thank you boy it. Prayers to all of the families involved, Prayers to their mind because I'll telling you I was there and you could hear the mother was heartbroken over her child.
Speaker 3: That was her So I think it's their only child.
Speaker 4: And I think people forget that because there are different cultures or a different language and different nationalities. Love is love and that is your kid. So you're going to love your kid. You think it was because they're not your nationality that they don't love their children. That's completely untrue. People love their children to a fault. Ask me how I know.
Speaker 3: No, it's the truth. I mean, these are they are Americans. He just moved over there. He wanted to. He was going from Harry. He wanted to be of service. He was going to be leaving and he was one of the people. Just to remind everybody that were at that big music festival, you know, he was just having fun with a bunch of other people. He was going off to India to do to be of service after he did is whatever he was doing in Israel. So it's a loss. Those were six young people forty and under, you know, in their twenties. There was one kind of outline that was forty that all could have been sort of part of a solution instead of part of you know, this devastation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, scary. I'm not listening. And less is definitement and that it is your parent or something that traveling over there right now is just not even good because it is no.
Speaker 3: President Biden said that about a month ago. Right watch the area, don't be traveled. I mean we can't be because we always have a lot of ego when we go places, think and we're safe because we're American. No, right now we're a target. Probably. You know, you have to stick local, you have to stick within your allies. I would avoid the Middle East at all costs. And you know Ukraine like any of those, any of those countries. Anyway, that's that's that's it on on Israel. And we have another bad news one bubble, bad news for me. A group of seven Republican led states have we talked about it again, but this is the SAVE program. They really blocked Biden's student loan plan for right now for going forward. This was one that he just wanted to do, kind of a sweeping one time loan. Once you had filled out the information, he did help people four point eight million. Unfortunately not me, uh received deck cancelation. But again, it's only gonna help people. It's gonna it's gonna stimulate the economy if people aren't saving every nickel to put towards student loan.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna make you this promise though, right now, on this day, on this platform. Okay, I'm gonna wear one of my sixties dresses. And when I meet your Biden, I'm a whisper for some in his ear. Now he might fall asleep on me, but I'm gonna marry him. I need you to fix body cliff.
Speaker 3: He would probably ship his diaper.
Speaker 4: He might like, look, he might pass on that food loan. Get you, get you for something.
Speaker 3: I would even take some of the even though my interest rates aren't worked triby will because they were federal backed. Still six point nine over one hundred thousand dollars is it's a lot of money. So I could even get rid of a little of that. That will be great, because I'm like, I'm gonna be working till I'm eighty five years old, for the love of God. So that's that's it. On student loans. This is why he doesn't do a lot of executive order stuff, right because everything that he does, it just gets he gets sued in the back end, which.
Speaker 4: Is why we really need control of the Senate, because the Senate controls the money. We as the Democratic Party, we really need control of the sin and then we Jim Cruise is nothing that in Texas with a Democrat and I sent in my thirty seven dollars. I can't remember the name right right off hand right now because I'm feeling that kind of way. But if we could get Jim Cruise removed, I would be fantastic.
Speaker 3: I saw, I saw, I saw that guy. But but my god, yeah that was thirty seven, I.
Speaker 4: Said, Texas, but he had he had people sending in thirty seven dollars because they are tied. And I would like to see k Cruise removed from.
Speaker 3: The Coln al Red Colin al Red.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a Democrat in Texas.
Speaker 3: Now they got you for the rest of you that I mean, I want people to donate. Don't listen to me, but sweet cheese it's it's like havin the child support group coming after you. Oh you get dollar, you get ninety two texts a day, like dude once some month. It's a turnoff. And the end you're like, I don't give me anything because you're too greedy.
Speaker 4: For the love of God.
Speaker 3: But that's how much thing the money.
Speaker 4: And I don't even know why I get Republican texts because I've never donated to the Republican Party, but I get text from Oh, this is Donald Trump. I'm like, uh, you owe me money. I'm not sending you anybody.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm wondering about you. You said down the r n C. They have all sorts of scandals down there there.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you somebody, they sent me the right amount of money. Flame My rod is gonna still be for for U, Joe Biden and Kamala Harrits. I mean for Kamla Harrison, Kimaul But Marcus Parking might take that chick. And on the Orange side, I'm just saying I would never do that. I'll cut up. Hey, oh listen that that's okay because if one part of me support and the other part of me support, just run me the chick, I would never do that, Bobby, you know, and listen, It's not like I wouldn't. I don't need the money. I don't want the money. But I couldn't face myself because that's not what I believe. When I was young, I probably would have sold my soul to the devil. I think I did it two or three times, but I got it back. I wouldn't do it now.
Speaker 3: It's because you you come into your own and you make you you, you grow. Like they're trying to push Harris on everything that she had said before, even in the last election, but she's been under the tutelage of President Biden for the past three and a half years. Well I'm going to say four years, because they had to campaign together. Right, She's learned, she's adapted. She might have liked the idea of medicare for all at one time, but then when she saw there's no way to get it paid, so it's not and Americans we like, we like choice, So it's she kind of outgrew that and she kind of moved on. She says her values haven't changed. You know, they keep trying to get her to trip herself up, but she's she's not tripping herself up. So so far, so far, she's running a flawless campaign. Please Jesus, let's let's keep our keep our energy up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, speaking of campaign, have you heard President President Trump? The Republicans must be losing their mind some of the nonsensical stuff that he's talking about.
Speaker 4: We was speaking two days ago. He started talking about the price of bacon and then wanted to because they have these wind machines, and I was like, but he wanted to test Joe Biden's cognizance. I'm like, yeah, should And at this point, Bobby, I'm telling you, I'm not Trump has not embarrassed me because I don't support Trump. His party should be mortified. Just like you said that, we are back in this person who we are watching piece by piece fall apart in front of everybody's eyes.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I'm disappointed about. And there's two people that we can talk about in just two seconds of his own party that are going out against him. The media was all over Biden because he kind of lost his place once in a while. I do too, for the love of God, and I'm not much younger, but he never said these crazy, like crazy things. I don't know if he's exhausted the pressure of the trials. Like I don't know what it is, but somebody needs to be checking on him, and he is embarrassing people. We saw that Jemmy McCain, John McCain's youngest son, came out. He's a veteran and he is He's not only he was an independent, he's not only left the Independents, forget the Republicans, he's signed up to be a Democrat and he's voting for Harris. And then we saw Liz Cheney was a duke. Today she was speaking for someone named Melissa Stockton for Congress, and she said she's voting for Harris.
Speaker 4: I don't love that, Bobby, because what it is is I'm not watching Republicans necessarily switch parties. But they just don't want this foolishness from Trump. So a lot of them are not switching parties. They're just changing how they're going to vote. Just go around, which means that in four years they may go back to the right Republican. They just here's the killer. Bobby. I was talking about Trump replacing Vance. But don't be surprised if the Republicans don't get an air up. They asked and do what Democrats did, just like they moved biting out the way to replace him with Kamala Harris. If they moved Trump, by the way, but please not with Vance Vance. I don't think that they would use vanced. I think another somebody that was Trump.
Speaker 3: It's too late. I don't think they can do that. I think that. I mean, let's remember back five weeks ago when it actually happened. It was it was barely enough time for Biden to do it. I think, are they kicking themselves? I bet you anything, You're right. I bet they wish that at the same time that they moved him. But he's got such a strong base. He's got thirty four or thirty six percent, you know that that still follow him. But I don't think they actually listened to the nonsensical banana cakes that come out of his mouth, because.
Speaker 4: He is He is exactly who they are. He's just their mouthpieces, but he is exactly who they are. So maybe some of them might be a little cheese and slid out the crack and it is dangling on the side who questionable. Well, look, I tell you what. As the more he speaks that I has said this and We're going to watch him on this debate on the Tent on September the Tent. The more he speaks, nobody can do more damage to him than he does to hisself, so he cannot help it. Just let him. I hope Comma sticks back and just let him go because he will blow his own brains up.
Speaker 3: And they have agreed, so she is signed off on. It was funny in the beginning President Biden wanted the mikes Newton because he just didn't want him going on and on. He couldn't stand it, and he fought it. Now she wants the MIC's lives, and he was fighting it. But she's agreed. So and that is in six days. That is on the tenth WHOA, So get your bucket of popcorn and we will certainly talk about it the next day.
Speaker 4: It will be the most watched and the most entertaining thing that we have seen in quite some time. And I don't want her to go back and forth to match which with him, because he cannot match which with her. I don't want her to go back and forth and match policies with him. I will you share her, but I won't let you remind the American people of all the promises that he made when he was the president, because he was the president that he did not deliver home, that's all you have to do. All the promises that he promised and did not deliver on any of them. Started with that damn wall.
Speaker 3: Yeah he refurbished, but I think he only did five miles of wall and then refurbished a little bit and that was about it.
Speaker 4: He said he ran out of money, because we know he spent it. It was a stormy day, That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: It was a stormy night, honest, honest and true. And you know who else isn't having any of this either are the Republican women. They're organizing against anti abortion measures. So it'll be it'll be pretty interesting to see how far they got because they don't want their rights being taken away. This is the first generation and three generations that were giving these these young girls, your two young girls, less rights than what their grandmothers had. So so we'll say, and again they're not necessarily good. They're not necessarily going to be voting. They're voting anti Trump versus not Trump, just like they did the first time. It might not be Harris, but they want their rights, they want what they want them kind of back on the table, and I don't blame them.
Speaker 4: My part of being a trans woman right now is biological women because I love the fact that women of all nationalities are standing up for themselves. They are finally so many a lot of a lot of black women and white women have had fine. But I think that because so many women are standing up against this whole row versus weight and what I can do with my body, it has skilled over to all nationalities of women who are usually timid because you know, if you're from Middle East and that Karan, you couldn't say thing. These women have found a new place and a new vigor and a new energy of you don't tell me what to do, are you? You don't get to control me? So I'm loving that. By mean, when I was at the DNC last week at the final night, negativity brings separation, but positivity brings unity. I saw nationality, children, gay, straight, Asian, Latina, all different people hugging, embracing. Everybody is so inspired by this newfound hope that we have in Kamala Harris too not only save the democracy and save America, but to stop projecting twenty twenty five and stop the Republicans foolishness, because it's not the Republicans, it's the Trumplicans. A lot of Republicans are like Liz Cheney, like McKays, are sick of the bullshit. They just sick of the bullshit. But they have power to speak on it, so they can make other people sway, other people to be like, we don't want this shit either. That is what it is. People are sick of the foolishes while we live in them in a mass chaos. People are sick of the chaos. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, we have to do something. I mean, we have to vote. As you were saying earlier, no excuses, got to vote, have to get out there and no complaining. You just just do it. Get off your rear, rent, take a friend, and get it done.
Speaker 4: From senior citizens to senior in high school, every and everything in between. You get your tales to the poll. It's not it's not a do over. We don't We will not get a second chance. It will not be a do over. And if you don't vote and we win, this is the last election. According to Donald Trump, this will be the very last election.
Speaker 3: You only have to vote one more time.
Speaker 4: He said, that's right, this will be the dog. Yeah, that was a dog which to say that this will be the very last election when it fought for years, our suffrage to get the right to vote, Black people fought to get the right to vote. You're not you're not taking my right to vote. And they are doing the cheat is on because in Texas, Bobby, they removed a million Democrats. Off about it. Please go to vote dot Orgon. Make sure that you are registered. It takes less than two minutes. Georgia, we flip Georgia blue by eleven thousand votes. That saved eleven thousand, seven hundred and eighty votes that he wanted we can save to flip Georgia. It looks like Florida is following suit. Florida is really on the cusps of turning blue. Florida is close, and Florida is his home base. But Texas is a whole nother entity. They got added down there, and I don't know what kind of mood they throwing in the waters. But make sure you are registered, and make sure that you are, and don't wait till the day of, don't wait till the two days before. Check every chance you get check vote dot org to make sure that you're a registered because they are illegally trying to make sure that your vote is not being able to be used. And like Bobby said earlier, don't let nobody write on your vote. No marketing's on your ballot. You can request a new one. They're cheating hard because they want Donald Trump in this position. We're going to fight back with everything we have because whether Kamela here and say Bobby, we're not Oh, I know we win, but we're not going.
Speaker 3: Back, going back at all. I'm not going I can't do it. I get too much other stressor so I can't be losing what we have. She came out today with another piece of her which I was like, yay, another piece of her economic plan. She's going to be giving five to fifty thousand dollars tax breaks to people in small businesses because they're the backbone of the country. And I thought that's great. She's building on what President Biden already had in place, and she's hoping, hoping to get more. These are the things she's hoping to do everybody. Just like President Biden thought he was going to make the student loan stuff go away, or you know, a dent in it. So people she's hoping. So we need the Senate. So don't just vote for the president. Go in there and vote for people that you think are actually going to do the work for you. Because some of the people in there right now, their only objective is to fight against each other, which is absolutely ridiculous. I want people who going to work for the people.
Speaker 4: We really need to get control of that center because that is where the money, that is who controls the controls the money. So we definitely need that, ladies and gentlemen. So I'm telling you it's imperative that you vote. I know a lot of guys people are saying, I just don't think and I don't think we're gonna win. My little one vote don't count. Your one vote does count. If your vote wasn't so important, they would do everything and anything they could to take it away from you, to take that right away from you. Please vote. Please know that.
Speaker 3: What do you always say about a vote? I love it. It's like one of your best statements. All of our votes are what.
Speaker 4: The same weight. So if you want to be a billionaire on election day, you want to have the same rights as a billionaire Mark Zuckerberg or Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates. That day you could be a billionaire because your vote has the same weight as a billionaire's vote. Now, if I had the same bank account, it be a little different, but your vote has that same weight on that day.
Speaker 3: It's important. Yeah, And if you live in one of the battleground states, please vote. Do not if you have to crawl on your elbows, please get there. And you need to vote. And one of the last things I want to mention, just because I think it's so funny, Tim Walls, I'm thinking, sweet cheeses, is I am not the only person with a dysfunctional family. His brother actually came out and said he doesn't support any of his initiatives because the brother is a Republican, so of course you wouldn't. And I'm thinking, why don't you just keep your mouth shut? Did you really have to come out? That's your big claim to fan? You have to come out, and you have to like piss into cheerios.
Speaker 4: I think that chick must have been being that brother.
Speaker 3: Again, right, something I just can't imagine.
Speaker 4: I do know that they are paying people to damn to to speak on how they want you to speak, So listen. They just haven't hit me yet, Bobby, So I'm just letting y'all they'll be prepared.
Speaker 3: Oh you know who's got a book out that I want everybody to read, Katanji Brown Jackson The Justice. I'm sure it is terrific because she is just a delightful little pint of peanuts. She's teeny tiny. They had her on the View today and I think the table was bigger than she was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen her on the View today, Bobby. They praised her. Yeah, they praised her, and she talked about, you know, having that power of being in that position. So it's very important. It is mission. It's up to us to make this happen. Ladies and gentlemen. It's not going to happen on us own. We really have to get out of here and push forced fight and do what we have to do. We are in a crucial time and I'm thirty nine years old with a plus to it. I've never seen the I've never seen the country like this. I've never seen I haven't either, I've never seen my America like this. That we have had racism, which is not going anywhere. It might go to sleep for a little while, but it's not going anywhere. Yeah, but patriotism us being this divided as a country on the verge of a possible civil war. I've never seen this in my lifetime.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know me either, Yeah, I don't either. And we have by tomorrow, by the time this drops, there'll be sixty days to the election. Get out there and contact your elders, the young people. Let's let's motivate people and get it done. And get it done. And one of the last things I want to say is shout out, this is our pal imaginary in my mind, it's our pal. Joe Rivers was dead ten years ago today, But didn't it It seems like forever and yesterday at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't see me that long, Bobby. Oh, speaking of which we speaking of legends, Rest in peace to the legend John Rivers. So I never got a chance to meet, unfortunately. But happy birthday to Beyonce. Today is the lady Beyonce's birthday. So happy birthday Beyonce, the living legend who's still killing the game. And she's so important in this election because Vice President Harris uses her some freedom at all and all of her everything, so she comes out to that, which is what we are fighting for. We are fighting for the freedoms that we have in this country, no matter what you look like or identifying as, no matter what your race or religion is, we are fighting for those freedoms. So remember that when you go into the polls, remember that you are fighting for your freedoms. And we're not telling you who to vote for. We're not. You already know, look, you already know, but we're telling you that please to vote because here at Lafteline, we don't tell you what to do. Here at Leftlane, we're not trying to get you to change your man. We're only trying to get you to use your mind. Because of why Bobby.
Speaker 3: Is a mind and a vote or a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 4: Please don't waste your vote. Please don't waste your time, and please don't discard your vote. Don't listen to the polls where they're saying, oh, she's winning at this many points or that many points. They said the same thing with Hillary Clinton, and you see how that turned out.
Speaker 3: Right, You won the popular vote, but not the electoral college, which.
Speaker 4: Is up in there.
Speaker 6: Like we are using big time. We have to look at it like we are losing the until we win. We are losing until we win. That is your motto. We are losing until we win. Don't They will set you up.
Speaker 4: So thank you guys for joining us here at Laugh and Learn. You can follow me on all social media platforms at Flame and Roe and Monroe Flame on Instagram. You can follow Bobby Clifford on Facebook at Bobby Clifford and on Instagram as Clifford Bobby. Thank you our wonderful producer Aaron Howard. Listen, here are laughing Larne. We thank you guys it for supporting us. If we sound like a broken record for the next sixty one days, good because it's going to be brand new to somebody. Tell a friend to this class, Tell somebody else to pay attention to us, because we are going to keep pushing this message until we win. Okay, thank you for joining us this week. On this week's episode of Laugh and Learning, this is Slam and Row and what's her name?
Speaker 3: I'm Bobby Clifford and she.
Speaker 4: I am about to get off y'all because we have had a great time. I will see you guys next week. We're looking forward to the debate next week. I want you guys to tune in. It's gonna be juicy. I to get it. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn.
Speaker 1: Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn