Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security, Earners is twenty twenty one, the year of execution. In order to execute, we have to have information, and the number one place that get the information eyl University Shotty tell them what we bring.
Speaker 3: In Yes, Eyo University has been reloaded. We already have one hundred passed webinars, We already have weekly webinars. We already have our private investment group on Facebook. We already have monthly financial planning calls. We already have bi weekly real estate called. But what has been added to EYL University this year is access to MG the Mortgage Guys home Buyers Blueprint which walks you through the home buying process from A to Z. And what also has been added breaking news alert. Everybody always has to be in our group chat and when we talk about all the investment plays that we are making. We are going to have investment calls, group chat calls with me, Troy and the whole team and walk you through our plays that we're making and give you insight into our portfolios. All of that for seventy five percent off. That's right, we are doing a blowout sales seventy five percent off for a limited time only. Go to eyl University dot com right now and sign up.
Speaker 4: See you on the other side, earnest what's going on.
Speaker 2: You are now locked in the cliff Notes, the number one place for investment strategies, tips and advice, make sure you have your notepads ready, but more importantly, make sure you're ready to execute on the information.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about Microsoft.
Speaker 3: This is another This is another one.
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 3: This is another one that we've talked about. Eaton has talked about forever since he's actually come on the podcast six months ago. Apple and Microsoft was his two favorite companies. I'm about to episode seventy. Yeah, so they actually just had some good news as well. So who wants to take that conversation?
Speaker 2: I'll just stopped with the upgrade, right, And so the analysts, a few analysts have picked not even just a few, majority of analysts if you follow their predictions, people will say they'll take the predictions with a grain of salt, but majority of analysts have predicted Microsoft as a stock.
Speaker 4: Of twenty twenty one, analysts have upgraded the.
Speaker 2: Price from two fifty to two seventy two. Right, And so, like, if you know Microsoft, you know azoys here, you know the cloud services here, you know what they're doing in gaming, you know what they're doing and computing, I mean, why wouldn't why wouldn't you love that?
Speaker 4: Like, why wouldn't you love Microsoft?
Speaker 5: Sometimes people just want stocks that will make them seem smarter.
Speaker 4: And I'm fine with that. I just want to provide.
Speaker 5: So for me, my endgame is just to have security and be able to provide for my baby Xander.
Speaker 4: If you still up watch and go to bed, I love you.
Speaker 5: I don't care about picking the stock from Nova Scotia that was brought here to.
Speaker 4: A seat round that's cute.
Speaker 5: Like the thing is like when it's time to pay bills, I want to be able to pay them. Give the pen security code and it goes through everything else, all the other q shit I don't care about. So when you're looking at the biggest companies, like, it's the same thing. If like the Knicks could have drafted Jordan, maybe if Dona was that he wouldn't have, but it would have been the right thing to do. And that's why always tell you, guys, just draft the best companies like you. You don't have to make this so complicated, like if you would not want to drive for it, it should not be the thing that you put in your portfolio. But also too, go look at how many revenue sources they have stock club members. I gave you guys a little gym too, about like a percentage of something, go look at that. Also you have to go look at future prospects. So they may not be Tesla, but if they help GM get into exactly say that, that is going to be a huge edge for them. And then also on the corporate side, like people are not switching over to max at an alarm rate. People are still using either Docs or Microsoft Office for that. So a lot of stuff is common sense, but we want to over complicated, over complicated and make.
Speaker 4: It more don't complicate the vibe. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: And what you would say, I was going to say, the EV market too, right, And so you can see some of these large cap companies are getting into the EV market in a different way.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So like when you see rumors of Hondai and Apple, it's like, oh okay, and then you see g it like two weeks later, see the GM and Microsoft move you know what I mean. So that everybody is getting into the space, which is which is why we spoke about yo, think about the technology that it takes to have it easy.
Speaker 4: If everybody's getting in the space, somebody has to make the parts for it. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In the electric car situation, the self driving car situation with Microsoft with Microsoft that came out, and once again, when Microsoft goes up, it's one of these things where it's not just Microsoft that goes up. QQQ goes up, xl K goes up, Franklin Diamond Tech Fund goes up, a lot of these different ETFs and funds that we spoke about, and this is why it's good to diversify and not put all your eggs in one basket because it's like you can get exposure. And this is another investment strategy we talked about before where you can take like an ETF for a fund and take the top performing ones and actually cherry pick. So you take a QQQ, well, QQQ everyone is top performing, but you take like an XLK and you know the top holdings of the XLK is Microsoft Mixample. So you have XLK for broad range diversification, just in case any.
Speaker 4: Earners what's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, like the checkout is fast, or seats are digital, tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds.
Speaker 4: Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money. Boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now, under President Trump, America's laws border and families will.
Speaker 4: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Home Security.
Speaker 3: Think it happened just in case Microsoft and Apple, you know, doesn't really perform at that highest level. But then you also balance it out with the individual stocks of Apple and Microsoft, and now you have Apple, Microsoft stocks, but you also have the ETF. The ETF is going to give you more broad range exposure and more diversification. It's a safer play where the individual stocks is just going to be more singular. So now you kind of diversified your portfolio. You could do the same thing if you're doing stocks, if you're doing options, same thing. So that's something that I do personally. I have XLK, but I also have Microsoft, and I have Apple. I also have QQQ, so I like to I like to diversify and not have just all singular stocks. I'm comfortable with the ETFs, but the big boys are the ones that's really moving the market. I feel I feel more comfortable with that.
Speaker 5: If you go look at what fund managers are investing in, it's an easy hack. So if I'm sitting down with Andy Reid and like Pat Mahomes, probably would be better than Brady, And if I have a chance to draft him, why the hell am I going to Weber State shout out to everybody were saying and drafting their backup quarterback when Andy was like, yo, Pat is the guy. So I feel like sometimes we gotta at one point talk about the self sabotage that people do, because not everyone in best to make money. Some people are doing it to gamble. But if you know that there's a clear player, and these guys have billions of dollars in the market and they're looking at these top ten and the top ten holdings have not changed that much over the last fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Why are you trying to reinvent through Will?
Speaker 5: Why are you trying to but like and on the other hand, you guys love Kathy but hate Bill Ackman or David Tepper, and the performance has been somewhat similar, or like not listening to the advice that you've gotten here, or it's not as complicated as people make it, Like look at the top twenty five.
Speaker 4: Get there.
Speaker 5: You don't want like back in the day when they had like six rounds and you don't want the seventh or best. So once you get to like seventy five through one hundred out the top one, you don't, you know, even in doubt thirty. Once you get to like the last fifteen, they aren't as good as the top five that are there. Yeah, So just keep it simple or you can do whatever you choose.
Speaker 3: To do, like even like ARC. That's why I feel more comfortable ARC than Tesla. I mean Tesla obviously I believe in Tesla, but it's such a volatile situation where ARC it has Tesla exposure, but its balances out with other companies. So you know, well, it.
Speaker 4: Tends on your personality type.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because if you want aggressive growth, you have to pick and you have to deal with the pain that comes with that. But when you go back and do your research and know it's no different than like playing ball, Like if you know you're going to average thirty five, but some team's gonna clamp you up, you only get twenty two. At some point you're going to move back up to the average. But I think the most people when they have feel it's not it's because they haven't done their research behind it. Like go on, go on, Finomize, go on, y'allhoo finance, go on, SINGBC pro and they'll be able to tell you what the average returns.
Speaker 4: Are.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and for those of y'all that that are into and into the arc for the A R k W, it's the chain is finally extended.
Speaker 4: It went.
Speaker 2: It's out to September now, so just a little bit a bit. It is the nine o'clock hour, and so we got to give the earnings. It's a big week.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for this week.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for this week for for a while now. Like I said, so let's go over some of the earnings that will be happening this week. Tomorrow morning before for the opening, we have three m Johnson and Johnson and the American Express Josh de Zions is big and uh, they're trying to rush to their vaccine too. They said that their vaccine might be one shot. So we'll see that's that's that's different, all right.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: And the after closing, we got some big boys. We got the big boys.
Speaker 2: A M. D will be reporting, Microsoft will be reporting, and we got financials Capital one who will be reporting after closing tomorrow. On Wednesday, Shotty's former favorite Bullying will be reporting. Uh, they had another accident Press to everybody that lost somebody in that accident. Uh after Wednesday's our day at four o'clock. After four o'clock, Apple will be reporting, Tesla will be reporting, Facebook will be reporting. Service Now will be reporting. That is Wednesday, after the bells closed. And on Thursday we got some more airlines American Airlines Southwest, which we really like McDonald's. We were reporting, always interested to see what they do and visa one of the financials. And on Friday before opening, we got Cat Honeywell and Eli Lilly will be reporting. This is the first time that Honeywell was reporting since being at it. Right to hear a more extended conversation, make sure to check out our live YouTube show market Mondays every Monday eight pm Easter Standard Time, seven pm Central, and check out the market Mondays podcast on iHeart, Spotify, Apple or wherever you downroad your podcast.
Speaker 6: Now my graduates from my school being forced back and drop drop Mike, drop bag, drop drop.
Speaker 7: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites with indeed sponsored jobs. Your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need