Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: All right, ladies and gentlemen, welcome back. Earn your Lisia. Another legendary episode. I just got a feeling virtual edition. So that's what they've been waiting for, right, Yeah, you know, we get a lot of requests to facilitate interviews from people. From the first it was Caesar and dj Envy shout out to them. They're like, yo, can y'all get them on. We made that happen.
Speaker 2: Then the guy in real life.
Speaker 3: Jay Morrison. Everybody kept asking for j Morrison, so we got him on. Shout to Jay, Dani Chanelle, Prince Darnell. People kept asking for them. We got them on the faults I know the fault. So a family, big business people ask for him a lot, definitely. But the one person that he wasn't able to track down the gentleman Derek Grace too.
Speaker 4: T w O the number and.
Speaker 3: People people was asking for him for a lot up until last week. I'm like, y'all try to make it happen. We'll see what we can do.
Speaker 5: I have a DM I'm gonna send it to you. They was like, yo, yo, if you're really just get Derek Grace.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, soon, come, bro, soon come.
Speaker 3: So so we were able to make it happen. So I'll give a quick background if you're not familiar with Derrek Grace. He has a huge, huge community that he's built online. I think like over five hundred and ninety thousand Instagram followers. He's a best selling author. He's a board game inventor. I just found out recently he's coming out with a video game.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: He's homeschooler, uh for his children, way before distance learning was around. Serial entrepreneur, just real big on investing real estate. He has interesting philosophies on we'll talk about as far as like the traditional financial structure. So yeah, just a really dynamic guy and young two thirty thirty years old.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I'll beg Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I think my song was at his party in Wallow Right, Wallow.
Speaker 7: My song Wallow Banner was there, Keys was there. And we have booked Nip too. You know.
Speaker 5: I saw that story booked marlater we lost the great one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my son and Wallow also ey yeah, fact, shout out to them. Shout out to both for them. So but out without further ado, Derek, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it, Bro, I appreciate y'all having me.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: This is a long time coming. You know, we're supposed to link like eight months ago. But Bro, I'm glad to be here, even though it's virtual. I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, for sure. So let's get right into it. So you have, like I said, you have an interesting philosophy on financial literacy just looking at your videos and stuff like that. But I want to dig back a little deeper, like how did you even get into business? Like how do you go from growing up in Tampa and shout out to Tampa too, because I used to live out there.
Speaker 4: I used to live with the rating tim Florida. Yeah, shout out to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So how did you get into, you know, the mindset that you are now being an entrepreneur, being a serial entrepreneur, Like was that something that was taught in your household or like how did that come about?
Speaker 6: Being honest?
Speaker 7: Absolutely not the penance was taught on my household because my pops was I mean, my mom's too broro.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say like in.
Speaker 7: Terms of balance, my pops he was big on us being able to have our own so I would say, bro, he did give us a lot of the independent spirit, but he didn't really use the word independence and he never.
Speaker 6: Really taught entrepreneurship.
Speaker 7: He taught us like the blue collarway you feel me, you're gonna get your you know, get get a minimum education. He wasn't big on like, oh, you must go to college, but it was like, you know, get your job, work your way up, get your bread, invest in things x.
Speaker 6: Y Z and Bro.
Speaker 7: To be honest, I think like one of the best things my pops ever did for me was that he spoiled me. But around twelve, Bro, he had to sit down conversation with me and my older brother and he was like, hey, y'all becoming man and at this point, y'all need to start figuring out stuff on your own. So, Bro, what it did for me is it kind of like it gave me a sense of entitlement. But he also taught me the importance of doing for self. So I did, like from twelve and beyond, I did like like a lot of y'all was like, damn, the world owe me something, but he taught me to the importance of heart work.
Speaker 6: So it also instilled in me the world don't owe you nothing that you don't work for it.
Speaker 7: So Bro's that's what really like. And ain't gonna lie, brother. I always hated authority. I didn't have amazing grades in school. I like I was a kid that used to just like to be late, just to buck the teacher so she could have something.
Speaker 6: So structure never was my thing.
Speaker 7: Bro. I was definitely a troublesome child. Like I think, Bro, you know what, the only time I got honor roll my whole school career was my twelfth grade year, my last report card, and that's because I couldn't pass algebra two, so they put me in remedial math and then I finally, like, I almost got honor roll. But Bro, for the most part, I always been rebellious and I always wanted to do things my way. So when I did have my taste of corporate America and I saw how they handle things in terms of nepotism, chain and command, and just how a lot of times we are like the small people on the totem pole, I told myself then.
Speaker 6: I was never going to work for nobody else.
Speaker 7: And in twenty twelve, I tattooed my face and I just never looked back after that. Bro, I've been running as an entrepreneur ever since.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I heard the story about the tattoos. I was like, Yo, that's pretty interesting. Stance was like, Yo, I never want corporate America. I know they ain't gonna want me if I do this. So you started with one? How do we go from there?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 7: So I tell you all time, like to me, I have what what's called an investive spirit.
Speaker 6: This is something I made up.
Speaker 7: But Bro, if I like something, I'm gonna do it a lot. So that's the how of person I am.
Speaker 6: ROAs. So I got the first one. It looked like an a.
Speaker 7: It's some one I can't even wann starte this someone, but it's an ancient similar strength. And that was my mindset. I was like, cool, corporate, the corporate world link gonna want me, I ain't gonna want them, and Bro, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I deal procrastination really bad.
Speaker 7: So that was kind of one of those things that put my back against the wall because I feel like I performed better under pressure. So following that, Bro, I literally got like eight within like the next two weeks, and I just was like, yes the rap, bro, like you look crazy nobody.
Speaker 6: And it right't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: But it forced me to perform at a high level because at that point, you gotta make it because nobody's gonna give you, you know, No.
Speaker 6: Fifteen to twenty dollars. Job. Looking how I look these days with forty two faser tattoos, you're.
Speaker 2: Not gonna be part of the well the committee.
Speaker 4: So that was intentional.
Speaker 3: That was an intentional player on your part to really force yourself like you like burnt the ships pretty much like there's no turning back at this point.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, absolutely, that's dope.
Speaker 2: So procrastination.
Speaker 5: And I am guilty of this as well, admittedly when as it worked to your detriment, you know, because you said, like, yeah, I like my back against the wall, but sometimes we put our back against the wall and we don't make it off the wall. So when is it not worthing your benefits?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 7: I learned a hard lesson in that last year. So all right, bro, Like my hierarchy of success has always been my father, Right, So my pop's live in a really nice neighborhood, real big house, and it's only it's a private community, only a gated community, only like twenty twenty five homes in their total. It was one lot left, and I went and bought that lot for like sixty grand January eight two thy and eighteen. My project manager, right, he kept telling me, he was like, bro, you need to give other people access to your account, because Bro, I I've had a lot of issues with banks in the past due to what I teach and I understand like you are here trying to teach a collective of people how to end home bank, but your money still come through us from Shopify. So like, I've had people in banks that really put me to the sobegn point.
Speaker 6: Like do you not like us or do you have an issue?
Speaker 7: And I'm like, Nah, it's nothing personal with y'all whatsoever, It's just the structure that y'all work for. I see a lot of disadvantages in terms of when it come to my people, like y'all thriving, but y'all thriving off the backs of my people. Like I've explained it to him in a nice way, you know, a gang of times. But anyway, Bro, he kept telling me, attach somebody else to your account so you don't have to visit banks in person, and I kept blowing them off, procrastinating.
Speaker 6: So I mean my board games, bro, they come from China. So last.
Speaker 7: Mid twenty nineteen, right, I got another order ten thousand and to come from China, and I get ready to just do the wire like I always doing a young lady that work in the bank. She's like, hey, I'm sorry to tell you this, but they got a termination set up for your account. You got fourteen days and you can't spend no money in there. And then when a fourteenth day hit, they gonna cut you, cut you a cashier check and sing you on your way. I'm like, what happened? So bro, they pull out of Stars Report and all, and she was like, you went to a fifth third in Atlanta, and the lady in Atlanta said your transaction seemed suspicious. You had a lot of jurey on, you had a lot of tattoos. And I'm like, well, damn, Hi, Like that's ground to terminate ac count. But she was like it's it's you know they could do it. It's their system. So anyway, broke the fast forward. Remember I had this lot and I was gonna build my dream home. I was building like a it was an eight five because like, I got a lot of children, bro, so I always wanted a huge house. I was gonna build a eight five, like four thousand square feet and I was gonna be next door to my pop. So I already in my mind when I get the lot I'm like, yeah, the mate, I got my bread, I'm finna live next to my hero my posts like I'm doing my thing. And Bro, when they froze that money, the only money that I could gather up because they I owed China fifty grand was to go back and sell that lot back to the people I bought it from.
Speaker 6: So I ended up losing that lot.
Speaker 7: I got my games because I used the money from the lot, but br, I ended up losing that lot. And that's when I started. And I'm like, if I had to just listen to him the first thirty times, he said, attach somebody else to your account, so you ain't even got to personally deal with those people, nobody would have ever known anything. And like one visit to go get ten grand in Atlanta cost me that. I mean, I got my board games, but it cost me that dream home and I would have been neighbors with my pop. So yeah, Bro, procrastination definitely do have your time where it choked me out and I'd be like, damn, why ain't listen? Why I keep I'm thirty and I still and like, Bro, I can identify my issue, and I still a fall victim to it.
Speaker 4: Some time you know, it's learning. It's learning. So let's talk about in home bank. We're gonna talk about the board game.
Speaker 3: But before we were talk about the board game, I want to just talk about your philosophy on in home banking because you know, like I said, I just some research and I know I want you to explain it better than I can, but it's it's kind of like you're doing everything yourself as opposed to getting a job, getting a four to one K, getting insurance from the job, getting the loan from the bank. So yeah, can you talk about that as far as like the philosophy behind.
Speaker 6: That, Yeah, yeah, bro so.
Speaker 7: But in the nutshell, in home banking is us basically assessing the systems, all the monetary systems, from insurance to loan systems to banking, and figuring out how we can replace those positions with our own people and then still maintain integrity because I do feel like banks and insurance there it's a give and take system, but more times than not, our people are not the benefactor of the business deal.
Speaker 6: We get a couple of crumbs. Like I say this all the time.
Speaker 7: They families have generational wealth, grandchildren college paid for, and we be up current generation trying to figure out how.
Speaker 6: To get school uniforms come August.
Speaker 7: So with in home banking, I really wanted to create a structure where like we literally would use their blueprint, but we won't screw one another over on the back end. A lot of times how they do so, like I mean, bro, I've had investment groups in the past where the investees would get anywhere from five to thirty percent on an an ROI on a monthly return. Because I really wanted to show people that, Like that's why like to cover or the board game says, we don't need them, they need us.
Speaker 6: But a lot of our people deal with distrust.
Speaker 7: They're dealing with a strong level of self hate, so they don't even see the importance of investing in one another and that we literally can create our own powerhouses under roof. For instance, Dereka coming out with the Action figure this year and I have to front her two hundred and twenty five grand for tryinga to start manufacturing it, rather than my daughter have to wait till she just turned nine on Monday, rather than her have to wait until twenty eight to go beg the loan, I mean beg the bank for a loan to get in some upside down debt and then pay them back. I'd rather her daddy front her the money she paid her daddy back and owe her daddy interests. So at that point, I'm stimulating her economy and she's reciprocating and stimulating.
Speaker 6: Mind.
Speaker 7: The whole point is we're keeping that money at one table and we're still progressing forward because everybody eating off one another. So Bro, like to be real in home banking is just like banking, but I'm not going to I'm not giving you one percent on one hundred thousand dollars. To me, that's just disrespectful, feel me. So I'd rather us like another simp beforematt if if.
Speaker 6: Bro, if you have five grand.
Speaker 7: And me and him need twenty five hundred a piece, you're gonna break down the five grand.
Speaker 6: We're gonna kick back the interest.
Speaker 7: Everybody at this table eating because when we're paying these outside entities and doing business with them, that money rarely trickles back down to our communities of people that look like us, period. So that was the whole concept, Bro, just studying these structures and then figuring out how we could we could literally emulate the blueprint, but we're gonna maintain our integrity within that and not screwing over screw one another over on the back end.
Speaker 5: So when did we get to a point where, like obviously you said it that on like this distrust issues. When do we get to a point where we can have these structured systems and people trusting each other and building off of each.
Speaker 7: Other, bro I, because look, people always say that to me, right, they'd be like, man, family be the first ones. And I'm like, you know, sometime that's true. But that's why we structure these businesses with paperwork. That's why we got to understand the Verbie. We gotta understand the be importus of black and white. I don't want to encourage anybody to have to sue their little brother, but if that's what you have to do to maintain some legitimacy with your business, does and that's what you do, because that's what these entities do. So the crazy thing to me, bro is people with that traditionalism they rather just contentualsly get screwed over for another eighty years than to break bread with their brother thinking that he may potentially screw them over, like bro, like, for the life of me. Broad ill never understand how people fall out with their cousin for twenty dollars that went missing at twenty five. But she'll do business with a bank until you eighty five and you have no issue with them slapping you over the head, gambling your money on Wall Street and you feel me in they give you one percent on your bread over the course of six months.
Speaker 3: So as far as like the investment club as you had mentioned, that's I guess like a bunch of people calling together and they would loan somebody like Susu.
Speaker 7: Yeah, be real, See somebody educated me on Susoue like two years ago, and it's much like Susu.
Speaker 6: So like my.
Speaker 7: Investment group in two thousand and nine eighteen bro, they collectively they invested in ninety grand I brought back like nine hundred and eight thousand by way of the business that I do with board games XYZ and everybody like easily triple quadrup with their money.
Speaker 6: Within a month or two, I came up.
Speaker 7: I was able to reinvest and put that into other businesses that made more money, and they came up as well because they was able to eat off what I was bringing to the table through my you know my personal endeavors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the partner that's what they called the partner sism was Indians.
Speaker 4: Your choice you're making, so they heavy on that suit.
Speaker 2: It's crazy until somebody's like, yo, I ain't got it this month.
Speaker 3: No, I mean but that I mean yeah, I mean as far as the philosophy of it is, is definitely something that other communities use, especially like you know, like you go to Chinatown and a lot of communities they don't they might come to the country, they don't necessarily feel comfortable dealing with banks for a variety of different reasons, so they they do it themselves, like you know what I'm saying. So it's not it's not a it's not a foreign concept. But I think for us, like you said, I think the biggest issue for us a lot of times is mistrust because it's like, all right, if I loan this person a thousand dollars, so like I don't get it back, it's gonna be a whole different situation now, gota.
Speaker 2: Come see you.
Speaker 5: That's not having the having the economics right, Like, how do we can start with five thousand?
Speaker 2: But I't even got five thousand?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying so, yeah, how did I was so all right?
Speaker 3: So what would you say, like, like, for that situation, if it's a bunch of people and everybody's broke, like, how does how does that get the ball rollers? Everybody chipping a little bit to kind.
Speaker 7: Of bro, I would say this too, right, So for me, in home banking isn't only just like monetary. In home banking is I would I'm in the Airbnb wish you had one of the borgains me now, But in home banking can be like exposure.
Speaker 6: So like bro, one of the things I did with the board.
Speaker 7: Game is my my cameraman, his logos on my board game, my graphic design and his logos on my board game, my children logo, and I've been in one of them, like my one of my most prominent business partners, cause these the grant Her logo is on the board game. So did we break bread in that instant? No, but I dressed it up as a package. So if you're rocking with me, you gotta you forced to rock with the people who help my business to function, just like if you crack open the board game. It's certain people that I that I'm cool with or that I do business with where like some of the actual cars within the board game have their social media, their website and their likeness. So bro like to me, and in home banking ain't always about the dollar. In home banking can be about the resources or us figuring out ways that we could barter you feel me, Like, if I'm spending a grand, so say I'm the only one in to circle with some bread and I'm spending a grand a month on yard service, then one of the broads can come in and substitute that, and then we can find we could find another way to redirect that grant, or I could redirect it to him rather than the outside entity, like and I was just talking about this earlier, bro Like, I really feel like in home banking and they don't even got to give it that name, Like I don't even want the credit, none of that. But I think that concept period is taking a stronger lead right now with that post pandemic, cause it's bro it's just beautiful to see I see so many of us collectively getting together and like, no, we're gonna be real intentional about rocking with each other and supporting one another. So it don't even got to be the money Bro, it could you You could have somebody that just do the emails on the team. You could have somebody that set up the zoom calls, the social media, whatever it is. But basically, Bro, it's just finding out what valuables and what intangible and tangible gifts that you bring to the table us all exchanging of bartering or breaking bread, but we're keeping that bread at one table. And if we didn't give you permission to sit at this table, you're not eating. You're not eating with us whatsoever.
Speaker 5: I heard the marketing genius I wrote that down like marketing gens right, So like that's incredible, right, you're putting it inside the game, very intentionally, and of course somebody's gonna see that and eventually gonna use that as a business.
Speaker 2: He said something about manufacturing.
Speaker 5: Even when you're talking about your daughter's toy going to China, what are your thoughts about having manufacturing done here?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 7: I would love to, but I just don't think they could keep up with my volume. I've tried on multiple occasions, but I've tried a company out in Las Vegas, and I've tried two different companies right here in my city.
Speaker 6: The volume at which my stuff moved.
Speaker 7: It's hard for them to keep up, keep up a lot of times, and then I find myself in a ten thousand people want a refund type of position, not.
Speaker 4: A good.
Speaker 6: Yeah feeling.
Speaker 3: Now we had we had somebody else that was on the podcast that talked about she had a board game, Yeah Chantel, and she was saying that her BOYD game is it's not a board game.
Speaker 2: What is it? It's like a cardget it's in that category.
Speaker 3: So long story short, she was like she couldn't she couldn't afford to make it in America because the price is so much more compared to China. It's almost like it's a no brainer. Like if she made it in America, the price that she would have to charge people would be way more than people be willing to pay for it. So she's like, she has no real option but to make.
Speaker 2: It in China.
Speaker 7: Exactly, Bro, Like my board game, the company down in Vegas initially quoted me at like five dollars, and in a day that we got ready to send the wire, that price went up to fifty six dollars.
Speaker 2: So yeah, bro, like fifty six dollars can get dangerous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but just on that real quick. Bro.
Speaker 7: My project manager actually and then visited that company after they switched that price on me, And what he told me is that they did their research, they saw how much I was selling it for, and then they decided it was a good idea to try to price galage at.
Speaker 6: The last minute.
Speaker 7: But just manufacturer, and I mean, I'm sure I'll know that, Bro, But manufacturer in America period can get a little shaky because y'all know, like, we don't have the resources in abundance like China does. Bro, I don't know what we're trying to be finding and stuff and how they like it's like, yeah, you need one hundred thousand games, no problem. They just snatched it down from somewhere, whip it up and get across the water.
Speaker 3: So what was your first let me go back a little bit, so what was your first endeavor as an entrepreneur? Like, all right, when you quit Corporate America, you got your your face tatted up, you said, I'm doing full time entrepreneur thing.
Speaker 4: What was the first like, what was the first thing.
Speaker 2: That you did?
Speaker 6: I brought.
Speaker 7: The first thing I did was I started the retail business. I was selling screenprint T shirts and screenprint T shirts. I had a young lady I was messing with her. Aunt was plugged in at foot Action Jordan Brandon Nike. So what I was doing back then is the line was called Mellionaire Bound. I would make T shirts that coincided with the colorway or whatever Jordan was coming, and then basically just boke up the price.
Speaker 6: So feel me, I'm I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna sell you a pair of patent level elevens for three fifty. That's gonna offset the price of the shirt. And then I'm still gonna hit you for an extra buck twenty five.
Speaker 6: On the shoe.
Speaker 7: Then she gonna hit it with that thirty percent employee discount. So you know we're coming up like two.
Speaker 2: I know a few things about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bro, that that was my initial business, and I took your bread from that. I did that from twenty twelve to twenty sixteen. I took the bread from that. I invested fully in literature and I left that business alone and full time started writing curriculums, books things of that nature.
Speaker 5: So God amongst men, is that the first book or is that the second book?
Speaker 6: That's my second book.
Speaker 7: My first book is called It's a seven hundred page autobiography.
Speaker 6: It's called Thank God we don't look like what we've been through.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: That book bombed.
Speaker 7: I spent like my last five hundred GAG copies and sold like twenty seven copies in two years, and then my second book went number one, Bro, and then nothing was the same after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know that Nip is a huge influence in your life and obviously ours as well. He's the only person we followed, and we were sure that our lines were going to cross based on the work that we were doing.
Speaker 2: But the book Contagious.
Speaker 5: You read that and it kind of set how you were going to price your book, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure. So Nip did an interview.
Speaker 7: They had to be like five six years ago. Yeah, yeah, right around five six years ago. And no, I think five years because I wrote the next but yea yeah, but he talked about that cheese steak, Bro, And I'm not gonna lie. Never finished the whole book, if I'm not mistaken. I read it like page seventy nine and I was like, I got it, and Bro, one thing Nip taught me. He was doing the video one day with somebody and he was like, I do boutique pricing and they was like, what is that? And he was like, basically, I developed my price points. We're not looking at the market of gauging our value based on what the market says. We're gonna put our stuff out there for what we feel like is worth. And that spoke to me.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 7: Ever since then, I was like, uh huh, so whatever I wake up feeling like to borrow, this is what you'll about to.
Speaker 3: It got you the number one you know, that's right fat and people might not know what the continuent. So that's what a hundred dollars Philly cheese steaks. That's when Nip had one hundred dollars mixtape and he said that he got that. So it's interesting because it's like a ripple effect. Knowledge is a ripple effect. So Nip got inspired from that book with the book, got inspired from the cheese steak, which inspired the book, which inspired it, which inspired you. Right now, you might inspire somebody else, like you know what I'm saying. So it's like a domino effect. You never know who's going to touch it.
Speaker 2: He sold less units, but you.
Speaker 6: Made more money, absolutely, bro.
Speaker 7: And then like so like initially my first book was released on Amazon. But then I was like just following it blueprint, I snatched all my stuff off Amazon. I'll stopped print. I ISB and numbers on my book. So you you like, if you ain't getting a book from there, Grace two dot com, you ain't getting it. So basically, bro, like I cut out the opportunity for anybody to even get.
Speaker 6: It from anywhere.
Speaker 7: And then we went like, so basically, Bro, I took that number one selling piece of paper I got from Amazon, and then I just leveraged it in the independent world and it added way more value. They was like, oh, here number one selling author in here independent and then you know, next thing we know that I know that book in itself real easily at like fifty sixty thousand units sold independently by itself, not including none of the other books around it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting because now everybody's got their own philosophy. Like we interviewed ash Cash out to him and he's an author. He was saying, that's all right, yeah, good guy. So he was like he does the Amazon route where because his thing is like he didn't want to have too many books and then they don't sell. But the thing with Amazon, they take.
Speaker 6: Forty.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 6: That's why I left. They Bro. They were Amazon Like, look when.
Speaker 7: They were taking their money after I shipped the book. We was like they was making like eighty seven.
Speaker 6: More cent than me. And I'm like, oh no, this, no, this is backwards. Nah, And I got up out of it. Bro. As soon as I number one, I was going, I was like, you.
Speaker 7: Know what, if I could build my following like a tenth or fifth of what Amazon working with, I'm gonna be at me in that easily because I know how to sell my own stuff. And I took that route and I just I've been going ever since.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: One thing I still do with Amazon rod is my digitals, so like it do feel good to come home when you've been on the road and you got a couple of royalty checks in there. But in terms of physical and everything, I don't let them sell it at all. And like I tell people this all the time, there's not one human who can quote me and say I saw you say by your digital off Amazon, because I don't even promote it. But the fact that the name is so relevant people just stumble across it monthly and go buy it anyway. So I get my independent money and then I get my royalty check from them and it worked out.
Speaker 3: So in the next second we're going to talk about some other things that I saw that's interesting as far as on the technical side with different financial literacy. But before we go, I wanted to ask you about marketing. So I know it's your name Derek Grace two. Is that your real name or is that just like a play like instead of the second or Junie.
Speaker 6: I'm grad is the second, but I put it, I put the t w okay.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So, like your marketing is interesting because I peep everything. So you wear a lot of jewelry obviously you know, a lot of tattoos, the heavy artillery. So yeah, so is that is that? Is that all part of your marketing? Is that just who you are as a person or is it like just kind of like want to separate yourself from being a regular you know personal that's.
Speaker 7: Bro, That's a great question. Bro, It's a mixture of boats, because that is me every day.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: I will say this, bro, just just because I'm on Earn Lesion, I got to nip piece on and I got one of you one of my circle pieces. Honestly, I don't wear pieces no more. I wear like six cubans and I just leave it at that. But normal, all my pieces put up in the safe. The guns, Bro, That's naturally to me. I've always loved guns. I've been a collector since I was like, I mean before it even I legal age, before I was supposed to have one, I was collecting. So no, Bro, But now as far as showing it intentionally, one thousand percent is marketing.
Speaker 6: So like Bro, it's you know, it's.
Speaker 7: Small minute things that count, Like when you do your still image on your video, sometimes it helps to show a double barrel ar AR fifteen because that's not something you can find everywhere, and it's gonna grab people attention and they're gonna stop and watch the video.
Speaker 2: Eight eighty thousand gonna not to come close.
Speaker 7: So I mean some people never seen like total Bro. There got eleven cubans. They never seen like eleven cubans, twenty twenty nine pounds of jury stacked up.
Speaker 2: So slick RiPP will be proud.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 6: A mixture of my real life and marketing. But right now, Bro, I'm not gonna lie. These two pieces.
Speaker 7: This is definitely, you know, just just celebrating being on ey l in a little in a little mixture of marketing, because my neck killing me.
Speaker 5: Right, shout out the ghost Face and slick Rick and bust it. They'll be proud of you right now, bro, kill them, kill them to have you influence.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and ripper Bro just on that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, shout out slick Rick, Shout out the ghost Face killer Mike Nil Like these these are my jewelry connoisseurs, even though they know it. I was watching them from a young into a man, like, yeah, when I grew up and get some money, I'm gonna have me twenty chains.
Speaker 3: On when say two kilos on my neck like like the eighties, yea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bro, and I and I was intentional with this. So this one right here is two is two kilos. This one right here is like roughly six pounds. His head is a kilo and then the cuban that's connected to it is a kilo.
Speaker 2: Well you got the Dominarius in his there too.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, yeah, it's so niit Ward like these flower uh they call him like flower ear range. So these are the type of earrange that he like really wore feel me in real time. So my jeweler tried to try to mimic him to the tea with it.
Speaker 3: But you but you also are always an investor at heart. Because I saw a video when you were saying even goal is an investment, and you kind of broke that down a little bit. You want to talk about that a little bit, like it's not just for show, it's actually you know, yeah.
Speaker 7: Bro, So what I call it ratchet investing, meaning like we we buy it for the love of the shop, but subconsciously we also remember we're gonna we're gonna purchase it a certain way to make sure that it retains its value or it grows its value. So y'alli never seen me with too many iceed out pieces. I did that one time with Johnny Dang. I got an iced out on learned and relearned piece to represent the brand. But other than that, Bro, I tried to stick to nothing but solid goal.
Speaker 2: But uh and.
Speaker 7: Bro speaking on that Nip Nip the one who taught me that Nip had a line.
Speaker 6: Bro, this had to be almost ten years ago.
Speaker 7: He was like, watch the value of the dollar dropping, gold explode And I remember when he said that, Bro, it hit me but I ain't get it.
Speaker 6: But I was like, what do he gold explode?
Speaker 7: And then I saw him further going to detailing the interview about it, and he was just like yeah, he expressed why he does so many kilos. Even to the all money in pieces, it's typically a block of gold. He sprinkled a couple of diamonds on it and a dollar sign, but other than that, it was solid gold. So Bro like, he's totally been the inspiration. That's to why I even buy my juredy way I do because when Bro planted that seed, I started researching. I was like, oh okay, and and really it looks cool, but it's not really the business to flood your pieces with all them diamonds because you're eating up your goal weight for that diamond weight, and your diamonds ain't really worth that. I know, Bro, Most dudes I know it in pieces don't even know.
Speaker 6: How to use a loop. You feel me.
Speaker 7: They just buy the diamonds for the look, and in a year later you'll be like, yeah, Bro, your chain worth like a fourth or what it was worth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 3: We did an episode with a jeweler and he was he was saying that as far as like with the watches, how like a bust down is really you're destroying it and it's like a plain chain which no diamond He know, you buy a rolex, you gotta buy it with no diamonds because like, once you start to drill and put diamonds inside of it, you really really equality the whole situation and it it lowers the value. And he was like, you know, like just a pure gold rolex is an investment goes up over time. But if you start to put diamonds in it on street has street value. It's like people like if what in the real world, Because that's another thing too, Diamonds don't really have the same value diamonds. Value is used off of just people that just like diamonds, But gold has real value.
Speaker 7: Like gold straight up, it's a commodity, just like the dollar. Like people don't begin like y'all know the dollar only popping because we kind of say is popping. But at some day they may just wake up and be like, Hey, I don't want that piece of paper no more. I'm gonna use something else to buy stuff with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody told us that. It was like, Yo, how can you quip value to something if you can always make more of it?
Speaker 2: Right? Like if I could always print more doesn't really have value, so we think like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So yeah, we're gonna jump into the next segment and we're gonna get into some some some nitty grittyes.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So one thing I wanted to ask you that I saw you speak about, and it's actually really interesting. If anybody that knows me, they know, like I have a background in insurance. So when you said something about like having younger people in the family buy insurance on like the oldest person in the or elder in the family, and that's interesting philosophy that I see other cultures have used, and it's it's strategic planning when it comes to life. And so can you talk about that a little bit?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, bro, So it's crazy, right.
Speaker 7: I was in Dallas like two three years ago kicking it with this dude at one of my events and he put me on game and he was like, Bro, the culture gotta start gathering up the grandchildren and they opening up million dollar policies on grandma.
Speaker 6: And he was like, granted, grandma kind.
Speaker 7: Of old, so it may be expensive, but if we're splitting it eight ways, then you know what's the big deal?
Speaker 6: Like that's joy and money.
Speaker 7: That's people spend out on marijuana, like people spend that on anything. You feel me, So, if Grandma policy two thousand dollars and we gotta break bread at, you know what's what's if it's ten of us and we got to spend two hundred dollars a month, Bro, we shouldn't to my personal opinion, we shouldn't batter eye at that type of expense because when Grandma leave here, and again we're not banking on Grandma dying. We're not hoping she leave tomorrow, but life is life, and we know she's gonna transition at some point. To me, Bro, that's that's one of the ways we can instantly acquire generational wealth. Like it ain't a lot of people at twenty five, I could be like, yeah, man, I just got hit with the court with a quarter million. I gotta find something to do with it. Like most of us have to grind a long time where we never even get to the point where we see that type of bread. So, Bro, I definitely feel like more of our culture gotta start investing in that manner.
Speaker 6: And Bro, that's why I be so big on people getting.
Speaker 7: Their family affairs and family affairs in order, like who's the CEO of the family, who the spokesperson, who's the aggressor, who's passive, who's the negotiator. So I think like that's the part of people structuring their systems. And like one of the things my bro key nineteen keys always tell me is like the universe is ran by families. So if you're not in the business or structure in yours, so y'all could get in the race, to get in the fight and try to gain some ground. You know, the struggle gonna be a lot harder as a one man recon crew trying to you're trying to go to war with the walkmans in your business idea, Man, Walmart got things sold up, bro you're gonna need a squad behind.
Speaker 5: They number six, seven, eight, and nine on the healthiest people in the world.
Speaker 3: Fact, that's not that you're right on that. You're absolutely right on that. And like I said, I've seen it from his hand actually being in the industry, other people have done that. I actually have clients that have done that on it. Like I think like like it was like five children brought insurance policy and the mother was like sixty five or something like that. Seventy and that's what they're doing. And like you said, it's not it's not like you don't you don't you hopefully everybody's gonna die, right. That's another thing I think with black people specifically, we got to get out of the spookiness where it's like, you know, don't talk about death, Like, no, you got to talk about it. You got to plan for it because it's going to happen. Like if you don't, if you don't prepare, you're still going to die. It's not like you're not gonna die if you don't prepare for it, bro.
Speaker 7: And the crazy thing is something to really be functioning like that, like man, I'm just gonna avoid the conversation happen Like yeah, they're going to transition, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but when they do that, then now it's like the Gofunmi round you know what I'm saying, And it's like, Yo, was it really worth out?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Strategic and then bro, just with that real quick, I tell people at the time, like, think about how dangerous we are when we not prepare and we figure out how to bury one of the homies for seven grand with a fish fry.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 7: If people developed that hustle and that mentality on a consistent basis.
Speaker 6: Now we're talking about.
Speaker 7: The neighborhood being able to net fifteen grand a month because they they'll fit. Bro, when the one of the homies out, they feel they'll find a way to get seven grand in ten days. But Bro, if they really redirected that hustle and was like, we're gonna make this the blueprint, then now we're talking about the hood being like a quarter million dollar hood on an annual basis.
Speaker 6: But Bro, that's one of the biggest things I learned with people.
Speaker 7: Being they just reactive and it's like they don't really understand life until life be like, hey, I'm here, I'm here to collect you. Then it's like, oh wait, I don't want to No, let me get No, it's time to go, let's go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it goes into into like some of the things you've been teaching in that unlearned and relearn movement. You know, we've been taught things that just aren't correct. Man, So can you get into that? What was your motivation behind that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: For sure, Bro.
Speaker 7: So Bro, I started homeschooling. How old my son is going to be?
Speaker 6: Twelve? In August? He was seven.
Speaker 7: Bro, So I started homeschooling five years ago, and that's when we came up with the concept on learning, relearn and basically BRO in the nutshell, it's just us whitewashing out the bulk of the things we've been taught because the both of those things are based off traditionalism. And if we're really gonna if we're really gonna check the source of the information, most of them are not living their best lives. That's why I her time, like check the source for me. Bro, Like, I don't speak on nothing I'm not educated on. I only like to teach on my level of expertise. That's why, like, I haven't started teaching them. I done lost ten pounds in the last two months, but I ain't teaching nobody about health and wellness because I don't know my lady be helping me lose.
Speaker 6: Weight, out't know whatever doing.
Speaker 7: She'd just be going drinks down my throat and telling me ride my box. But Bro, for me, that's what I underline was like, man, let's double back and start questioning, you know, the vocal the things that we've been taught. Because if we looking at our ancestors down to our great grandmas, these systems and these distractions not working. We four generation poverty soldiers. So something ain't working. We gotta we gotta redo it.
Speaker 3: No, that's a fact. Another thing you talk about a few times. I saw trust, like not trusting each other, but like trust, like the legal trust.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most ready.
Speaker 5: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 8: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates. So you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, so, like can you talk about that? Like why is why is that important to set up a trust?
Speaker 6: I know? Growth from me?
Speaker 7: I know I don't want my family fighting approvate core and the last thing I want because I'm sure when I transition my children and people closer to me, because I take care a lot of people, I've hired a lot of family, I'm sure a lot of them are gonna take that really hard. And the last thing I want them to do is be beating each other up or pulling guns about what belonged to And then in that world so down to my guns, to my jury, to my art. Bro, I'm in the midster structure and everything. So each of my children know exactly what they get, what paintings belonging to them, what guns belonging.
Speaker 6: Them, what jury and everything.
Speaker 7: But yeah, bro, that that's the biggest thing for me is I've seen people fight over a will with ten grand in it. I can't imagine how they gonna fight over twenty businesses and who knows how many millions of billions of dollars. So rather than the headache, I just want to directly, you know, have my overseer handle that dippy everything out and call of the day. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always like to explain trust to people. It's like the will is kind of like, Okay, I want to leave my ins to my son. The trust is kind of like an instructional booklet where it's like I want to leave my Jordans to my son, but he first has to complete high school and then he gets like one shoe, and then if he's married, they'll get to say, you know what I'm saying, like you can actually have like step by step, so it's a little bit more. And then for a tax purposes, a lot of different things you can set trust up for. But the state planning is once again, it's not something that we think about a lot because i mean, realistically, in our neighborhoods, we used to just stay to day, day to day. Like you know what I'm saying, You're not thinking about a trust in all of these things. This is generation. So when we say generational wealth, a lot of times it's just it's said, but people don't fully understand what that means. It's like they said, like the average American company plans for twenty years. The average Chinese company plans for three hundred years in the future, so they have a yeah, they got a three hundred year plan.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, we try and get by next week.
Speaker 3: So it's it's like like it shows you, you know that that level of thinking we have to think bigger than just ourselves today, Like we got to think for not only tomorrow and this generation.
Speaker 5: It's tough, you know what I'm saying, because like a lot of our communities day in survival mode. So it's like we got to learn how to first figure out how to survive, then get through that process and then and hopefully at the end all this, like you know, like this economic empower movement that we you know, we're part of and you are too. It's like, now we can get to a point where it's like, Yo, it's time to thrive. Like we've got the information.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: That's something that that you stress too, is like, Yo, invest in information, investment, information, investment, education.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Bro, that has taken me so far.
Speaker 7: Bro, just investing in information and aligning myself with people who know things that I don't.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 7: Bro, y'all know a lot of stuff that I don't. I'll be putting your stuff in my stories.
Speaker 6: People don't n Bro, Like I ain't got no certifications, no degrees.
Speaker 7: But it's really the people I stand next to and the books that I bought that make me super dangerous. And the fact that like I like experience, so I'm gonna jump out the window before I play it safe. That's just my That's just the nature of how I function. But Man, BRO, you a thousand percent right about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I took your quote.
Speaker 5: Man, you said, stop waiting to invest in information until it's the only thing left that can save you.
Speaker 7: And Bro, I've seen it in abundance, like, I ain't mad at it right, No, Lie, best money business I ever had was this past March. I made seven hundred and eight thousand dollars strictly retail in thirty days off just one of my websites, and Bro, I appreciated the overwhelming support, but it still was kind of head scratching, like why did they have to take for the pandemic to hit for y'all to recognize that the game don't really care for us and we're like, we're disposable. And it's just so many questions I beget from people, and I'm like, Bro, they you know, we usually typically start history in sixth grade, like you just realized the country didn't really care about us like that.
Speaker 6: Or where you've been.
Speaker 7: But I'd be like, you know what, Bro, as long as you're getting in now, it's cool.
Speaker 6: Let's let's buckle up, let's ride.
Speaker 5: I'm happy that you then, man, I had plenty of conversations over the past couple of weeks, and it's just frustrating.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Yo, we just getting here.
Speaker 5: Like Yo, these people have been in place for forty five fifty years and they've just seen these things as a problem.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It was like Frederick Douglas in his autobiography Great Read, he was saying that, you know, like the system of slavery, it ran its course pretty much, and it was like it became a point where it's actually counterproductive to try to make somebody, force somebody to work. But he said, like you transitioned it to havn't I'm paraphrasing. You have people just working just to get by. Technically there's still slaves because it's like you go to work and you're working. You're volunt you're not being forced to work, so you're working, but you don't really have any money. All your money is going to pay bills, so it's coming back to them anyway. So now it's like you're on the hamster wheel and and that's a way more productive system.
Speaker 4: Then they try to force somebody to work. So that was his whole thing.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting because that was over one hundred and fifty years ago probably and it's still true to this day. Unfortunately, they say the average black home has like two thousand dollars or something like that of Networth, So it's like you're still yeah, maybe even I think it's less less things less. So when we talk about entrepreneurship, group of economics and all that stuff, it's like extremely necessary because if not, it's like, what kind of life are you really living?
Speaker 5: Yeah's trip mill I told you earlier, Like yo, when we listened to lyrics, we heard things like when I heard Jay say, life's like a treadmill, people running in place, getting nowhere fast, a whole year unpassed, Like that's the life that you just explain.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's crazy, And bro.
Speaker 6: It's funny you said that, right.
Speaker 7: I did an interview I think two days ago, and Jay hit that lines like if everybody in your click is rich, your click.
Speaker 6: Is rugged, and we lived by that each other's presure is like fact.
Speaker 7: I took that line, and I I was like, man, when I get some money, I'm putting all my dogs.
Speaker 2: Let's get into that though.
Speaker 5: Let's let's talk about that because I know twenty eighteen, you retired your mom, you hired your brothers. How's that process been going twenty eighteen, Bro, I retired moms and I brung her and it's like a full time nanny.
Speaker 6: I got five children, so she'd be super business. And then like two months.
Speaker 7: After that, I brought I got three brothers, one in prison, I got two free. I hired both of them. Moving forward, me and Pops became business partners. So my popsit is retired secret service. We started Grace Private Security. I took another page out of nipbook vertical integration. So with Grace Private Security, because Pop's retired from secret Service, he basically was grandfather in for a lot of those things in terms of security, so he basically got to expect the process.
Speaker 6: So even with a vertical integration, we.
Speaker 7: Then took other relatives and pushed them through and popsas were able to certify them and then teach them how to go teach the classes. So now like with a source of information, with a source of certifications, and then if you need us to get our hands dirty, Pops and go out and do dignitary security executive security of the cases.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 7: So, Bro, my thing always been family business, like my MARTA's been family business and none at all, the family not involved, and I'm not at all, So like a lot of people still ain't taught this, bro, But I've been extremely intentional about all my products. They all have my children on it on purpose, because my goal back then was like, damn if I die, anything happened to me. At least based off the relevance alone, they could still eat and make money for the simple fact that this man done attached to us to even we know what he.
Speaker 6: Was attaching us to. We was full blown babies.
Speaker 7: He just had our faces flashing on everything from books, curriculums, board games, absolutely everything.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 7: So that's where my model since they won his family business. Now in terms of like two thousand, nineteen twenty twenty, I started venturing out. That's when I hired the well more so like subcontract so the development team out in Spain. When we came to them with a video game concept, they was like, look, we could do it, but if you want it done in a year. We got to with our jobs and I was like, I'm not finna pay all that. That's my first thought, like y'all scheming, and I remember my project manager he was like, Bro, they could do it, it's gonna be like one hundred and fifty dollars an hour.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, that's nothing.
Speaker 7: I'm like how many hours? He was like, uh, like seven thousand eight. I was like, whoa, I started doing the math.
Speaker 6: Y'all want it? They want a million dollars. He was like exactly. He was like, you want the game in a year.
Speaker 7: So these eight dudes out in Spain bro To end up quitting their jobs, and I basically I pay them sixty five K the fourth of every month to keep developing the game. And I'm grateful for that too, Brose. They could have told me, like, give me half right now. I pay them for it, but I make installments to them. And then out started that. Bro I got like, you know, the same situation with my cameraman down to my assistant. I basically took it, not took them away, but people I hire room bro out sided just hiring them and compensating them for their services. I try to bring them up, bring them in where they strong suits at. And not only do they get paid like from me as you know in basic payroll, but we moved together collectively. So I'm gonna put my cameraman out there so he can go get thirty more jobs a month, or I'm.
Speaker 6: Gonna put my assistant on the other people.
Speaker 7: But yeah, bro family business circulating that dollar At one table, and just making sure that.
Speaker 6: Mostly immediate family.
Speaker 7: But I will say that I ain't gonna lie say and hire their hire everybody with the last nine grace, Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna I don't even like I'm a relativism.
Speaker 7: But for the most part, man, just hiring a family put in a family position, and I just want everybody to be comfortable. Bro, and I feel like we most comfortable when we still could spend that time, but we could get money as a team.
Speaker 4: What does group economics mean to you?
Speaker 7: To me, Bro, it mean a little more than us getting money as a collective. You mean it mean creative control, it mean power, It mean it mean us Bro.
Speaker 6: To me, it just mean.
Speaker 7: Having a household full of power players. And that's always been my goal. Like I never wanted to be the Lebron. I wanted everybody to be the MJ. Everybody beat the Lebron, Like I want the whole squad to be dangerous. Like Bro, I be liking when me and my daughter beyond and I'd be like, man, I forgot my wallet and she was like, you want me to pay for it? Like had that type of relationship, and I just be like, Yeah, that's what I always wanted, like I forgot my bag, but you got your just kicked out the Disney like two years ago when I kicked out, but they weren't gonna let us in.
Speaker 6: We went through the metal detectives and her little person go off and I'm like, babe, what you got in here?
Speaker 2: Place?
Speaker 6: Like just my money?
Speaker 7: Like Bro posted it on the ground and all because I like, I'm thinking they just tripping on us.
Speaker 6: The dude. Open it up.
Speaker 7: Bro, she got a mason jar with like four hundred dollars. And then I'm like, why you got it in a jar? She's like, that's where I keep my stash.
Speaker 6: Take it out of the person. She's like, nah, I keep it in the mason jar.
Speaker 7: But no, Bro's that's what it means to me, Bro, just just having a shoulder to lean on, or not being forced to do business with people that we don't.
Speaker 6: Have a genuine love and interest for.
Speaker 7: Like I love the fact that I can call one of the bros And be like, I got a fifty piece, you got fifty let's go in, rather than be like, well, I'm gonna just do business with anybody right now for the sake of trying to get ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've actually kured the talent of matching people with tasks they actually enjoy. And that's something that we're working on right now. You know, like we've tried to put people in place and it's like, yeah, not really a good fit. But what's your strategy to doing that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie to you, Bro, I just learned that strategy. This is.
Speaker 7: Hey, but Bro, anybody that's gonna watch this dead serious it You sing your best interest to plug people in doing things they genuinely enjoy, because I don't care how much money.
Speaker 6: You're paying them.
Speaker 7: At a certain point, they're not even gonna care about the money. If they don't love what they're doing, it's gonna be lackluster. There'll be no ambition, and you're gonna start to get complaints and you're gonna be like.
Speaker 6: Damn, I thought I'll pay all good. What's up?
Speaker 7: And then one day they just break down and be like I had this warehouse is eighty thousand degrees.
Speaker 6: I hate being here. Then that's when you're like, oh, so no, Bro, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I just learned that lesson this year, I had like three different people in position because Robs just trying to do the right thing, at least what I thought it was the right thing, Like I'm gonna put my people's on and then bro, they do the job cool for six months and then you find out one day they cuts you out when nobody was You're like, damn, I thought it was love, and they're like, no, Bro, I like customer service. I don't like packaging. And you be like, oh my bad and too. And I'm gonna say this to real. Communication is really important because I know for me sometimes I get so caught up in the money part and just running things and paying things and the boss side of it that you never just go to your peoples while they grinding and be like, how your day going, how you feeling?
Speaker 6: Do you like what you're doing?
Speaker 7: And Bro, I didn't do that, And somebody on my team checked me on that, and I was just like, damn you right.
Speaker 6: Small stuff. Somebody was like, you know, you never told me thank.
Speaker 7: You for anything, and I'm like, I pay you though, and they was like, bail that, but just say thank you sometimes, and I'm like, you know, you're right. I can't be insensitive sometimes because it's just grind, grind, grind for me. So no, lie Bro, I literally just learned that. Within the last ninety days. Somebody cussed me out and I.
Speaker 6: Was like huh. But then when they broke it down, I was like, you're right. I can't be insensitive. It just be work, work work for me. Sometimes.
Speaker 3: No, that's true, and I think that's for any entrepreneur, aspiring entrepreneur that's listening to this. That's something to keep in mind. As far as being a leader is more than just leading. It's about, like you said, putting people in positions that they can thrive in. And it's like, if somebody hates to cook, you could pay them to be a chef and they might do it, but it's not it's not that strong suit, like you know what I'm saying. So it's like, yeah, we learned that. And it's like like you said, sometimes you learn that on a fly that they might tell you, or sometimes you have to be able to read body language and just kind of tell like it's not working, like or you'll see the work the work like this ain't this is aniga fit.
Speaker 6: I ain't get either.
Speaker 7: I saw the work like we had just looked into the emails one day and somebody in my team didn't respond or nothing for like nineteen days, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, wait, they've been getting paid what they be doing.
Speaker 7: And then that's when it was like, you never said thank you, and I was just like, damn, you couldn't just tell me that.
Speaker 2: You let night even go buy Yeah, like.
Speaker 7: Bro, I lost a couple thousand dollars, and I was like, what's going on? Like we who doing this? And then you know, the team sat down and that person's just like, yeah, you never said thank you. And I was like, oh, okay, well look I ain't gonna do bitness with you no more, but I do apologize. Maybe the next life, I'm gonna say thank you when I rehire you.
Speaker 6: And we build again.
Speaker 4: Oh man, gotta love it. Gotta love it.
Speaker 3: So all right, so in the last second, we're going to go into the board game itself, and then also I want to talk about your education that you're doing as far as your homeschooling, and then also the educational hub that I believe you're working on. So we're gonna get to that in the last segment. All right, So now we're going to talk about what you know has really really blown you up on social media and That's how I actually learned about you was through the board game. So can we talk about that the in Home Banking board game?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 3: What made you do the board game? And what's the format of the board game?
Speaker 7: I got you, ro, So I'm just gonna make sure I share it in the most positive way. I created the concept in Home Banking in twenty seventeen, and I was just doing courses. It started out as like a one day class, and then it turned into a course because I saw people took to it. Our last course, Bro, I believe we had two thousand and eight people and in the final day of class, only fifty two people turned in all their homework assignment, so they kind.
Speaker 6: Of disappointed me. I'm like, man, what did we just sit here for six weeks and.
Speaker 7: Do if y'all really weren't even doing the work outside of me when I'm building with y'all.
Speaker 6: So I'm sitting there, BRO, and.
Speaker 7: I remember, like I was taking my medicine that day, you know, just meditating in my world, and I said, Bro, it just the light buddes.
Speaker 6: Kinds like I'm gonna turn into a board game.
Speaker 7: And Bro, one of the biggest things I've understood about our people is we love entertainment. And I was like, if we could find a way to basically infiltrate their house and trick them into thinking it's just a fun, family, colorful game, then we're gonna force them to learn.
Speaker 6: So Bro, I hit my project manager. I'm like, Bro, I want to make the board game YadA, YadA, y'all. And he was like cool. XY said no, no, no.
Speaker 7: Initially, Bro, I didn't have a project manager, but I ended up getting a project manager. When I was telling y'all like the people in Las Vegas was trying to prow price guy. When the whole price gathering thing happened, I had the dude I was, I was cool without in Vegas.
Speaker 6: I hit him like, Bro, what's up with your people? They price gathering? YadA out of y'all.
Speaker 7: He like, Brono, what's going on? But I got this little dude I know who got some some ties overseas.
Speaker 6: He'll he'll, he'll, he'll hook you up.
Speaker 7: So he just give me the dude number. Bro Like, no, Lie, I don't know him from nowhere. His English terrible, Like Bro, it was like the most awkward phone call ever. But I ain't gonna lie bright, he had no choice. I get on the phone to do he like, Hey, this is my name, yea y out of Yeah. He's like, I can make this happen for you, but you're gonna have to wire like two hundred and twenty five thousand dollars and no, lie, Bro, my only option was either send him that money or refund nine hundred grand work for orders.
Speaker 6: And I was not of finna do that. So Bro literally got it.
Speaker 7: The next day, I learned how to send my first wire, and I sent money to a stranger.
Speaker 6: Bro. I didn't even know his foot name.
Speaker 2: Bullets.
Speaker 7: I don't even know his name, but like our kids, you're not Bro. He just landed at five thirty five likes. That's like my best friend now two years going on two years later because we down here where I'm about to roll out roll out an artificial intelligence and robotics company in the water company, so he down he just got the temple literally like an hour and a half ago, so we could map that out. But yeah, Bro, So I shot that to him just on a hope in the prayer and Bro, he literally hit me back a couple days later and it was like, look, I'm gonna have some samples to your door within two Within two weeks, signed off on the samples and they're gonna start mass producing and from there, Bro, we've been rolling ever since.
Speaker 6: I will say this.
Speaker 7: Again, just speaking on the procrastination factor that Bro mentioned, I did lose around like one hundred and fifty thousand dollars on that board game on that project, from refunds, chargebacks, for the simple fact that I wasn't really educated on how to do business cross seeds, so a lot of it was just trialing error.
Speaker 6: For me.
Speaker 7: It was just shooting my shot and seeing what a fall, and eventually it fell. I figured out the formula and we kept going. But on that first ten thousand batch of board games, I definitely lost easily one hundred and fifty with people just being pissed that it took so long.
Speaker 2: What was that process?
Speaker 5: Like, I mean, obviously you're talking about trust, You're sending quarter million dollars overseas, what's that process like working with people overseas. We've had an experience and it didn't go that well. What was your experience?
Speaker 7: The dope thing about him, right, his parents was missionaries, so he kind of it's like he knows somebody everywhere. So Bro, he got he got like healthy relationships to where like when he called, they be on go. So Ray ain't gonna lie. Like I've never spoken directly with China ever. I hit Bro he middle man, and he literally come back twenty four hours.
Speaker 6: Later with a with a result, and I just green lighted.
Speaker 7: But nah, Bro, in terms of everything, China has been very professional. They've executed everything on time. And I'm gonna tell you one more thing, Bro, in terms of the procrastination, that did hurt during the process. So because that made people wait so long, I really didn't have the option to move it by ship. I did, but it would have took an extra sixty days. So Bro, we had to overnight tens thousand pounds worth of I mean ten in terms of pounds. You got ten thousand board games coming on a plane. Bro, I paid more for the flight than I paid for the production, and I had to do that twice because I took so long. So granted, I made almost a million dollars off the first batch, but we lost one hundred and fifty thousand refunds and then we spent right around like two hundred and forty five thousand and even get it here. So almost like four hundred granted that was a well, not really an l because some of it went into production, but four hundred thousand of that was going out the door off top because like overnight and that many pounds worth or for board games is a serious it's a serious price.
Speaker 5: So because it was delay, you expotuted it. So it's like instead of seven to ten, now you're doing three to.
Speaker 6: Five, right, bro.
Speaker 7: So people already beating me over the head like where are my game? Where are my game?
Speaker 6: So I hit my bro. I'm like, man, they can't get it hot fast.
Speaker 7: He was like all right, bro, they could do overnight, but because coming from China is still they overnight is three days. And I'm like all right, bro. He was like, you got to see me another ninety it's like ninety eight grand.
Speaker 6: Just for the flight. And I was like all right.
Speaker 7: I sent him the money and they got in here and then customs was tripping holding it up.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: We took like three U hauls all the way down to Miami from Tampa, packed all the board games, so many board games. We still didn't have enough U hauls with three drove them back to Tampa. Start packaging and getting it out.
Speaker 3: So as far as the board game, like I get the game, what am I going to learn?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it is it like Monopoly? Like what's the what's the kind of format?
Speaker 6: So bro? For me, in my opinion, Bro, it is.
Speaker 7: It's really opposite the monopoly, right because the whole goal is collective economics, and like it'd be funny, right people look at the board and be like what do I get when I go past goal?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, Bro, the's same monopoly.
Speaker 7: You don't wi our coachy be getting a ward at one hundred thousand dollars when the graduate school, No, we probably have a hoop being an eight dollar job in fast food one that.
Speaker 6: You feel me, Bro?
Speaker 7: And then and then too not knocking monopoly, Bro, I just felt like a lot of that was like it just wasn't a genuine perspective for our culture, Like how many of us get to inherit railroads.
Speaker 2: That's not a lot We.
Speaker 7: The last people that need to be trying to monopolize the bros and choke them out and break their neck, you feel me? So my game is ready to total opposite. It's kind of showing us collectively how to come together and beat the system. Like in the game they have these I have these cars caught system issues where you're gonna roll the dice and you're gonna end up in jail because you don't understand the discripan I'm sorry, just sentencing discrepancies between powder cocaine and crack cocaine. A lot of people don't know, Like our culture was targeted through that. A lot of people don't know the difference between traveling and driveling. So, bro, those are some of the things that people are gonna learn in the game. And the dope thing about it, which is the funny part, is before you can play the game, you have to define the intellectual property cards.
Speaker 6: So people be super excited, like, yeah, man, just got my game. I'm about to bust it open.
Speaker 7: In my head, I'm laughing, like, nah, bro, y'all finna do like a month worth of research.
Speaker 3: No, you know, it's interesting because I never thought about it like that. But Monopoly, I mean, it's the name is Monopoly. The game is to monopolize it. And it's like, yeah, that is that really what you want to do as an entrepreneur. And it's like, especially us in our community, that's not probably something that we should aspire to, is to monopolyalize something.
Speaker 4: It's probably not going to happen. Let's just be honest.
Speaker 3: But then B it's like we would be better if we learned group economics.
Speaker 4: Like, so that's interesting.
Speaker 7: I can't speak for all the other coaches, but I think for ours that and the type of time we need to be on right now talking about monopoly, we need to try and figure out how to get our infrastructure together individually, then get together collectively and become a powerhouse.
Speaker 6: But we we ain't even.
Speaker 7: Got no legs right now to stand under someone like yeah, man, I'm to monopolize out.
Speaker 2: We're working for working for Amazon.
Speaker 4: And I saw that you said.
Speaker 3: It's also it's a it's really an educational course in games. It's like a game. It's like edvacational course in game format where people learn. It's like going to school and learning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you you that's ahead, No, you got well not, Bro.
Speaker 6: I was just saying, like, that's always my moto.
Speaker 7: BRO is just finding fun and creative ways that we could learn and we could teach. So for me and it worked, Bro, I really felt like, all right, y'all this how we're gonna infiltrate the system even down to the video game with you know this far we're going PS five, Xbox and PC.
Speaker 6: But it's the same method the medicine in the candy. Bro, We're gonna find it.
Speaker 7: We're gonna figure out a way to get into your crib and once we get in there, you're gonna be like, oh okay, So, Bro, really trying to make us a little more business savvy or stronger, you know, economically and financially, you know why mixing a little ratchet in that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and.
Speaker 4: I respect you.
Speaker 3: Look you said with the with the pricing, because it's not you can't look at it's just the regular board game that's just here to entertain you. It's an educational course. So of course it has to be priced accordingly because you're so if you look at from that point, it's extreme. Uh, it's extremely underpriced.
Speaker 7: Right, That'd be the question people people saying the time, like why is the board game as much? And I'm like, Bro, you couldn't have read a description because you would know, like the secondary definition of this is a board game.
Speaker 6: But if you're going with.
Speaker 7: The primary, Bro, this is a tool like I'm teaching you the different like small, well it's not small, but the difference between the driving and traveling. You don't even know what type of verbose are used when law enforcement encountering you, or you don't understand the importance of your Second Amendment, Like that's not a board game, that's real game, real life inform application.
Speaker 6: Yeah you need right now in twenty twenty. Twenty twenty is turned up.
Speaker 2: Bro, this.
Speaker 6: I don't know what this year smoked that snort versus this year is turned up.
Speaker 5: I was gonna go into the homeschool part because I know you've been doing that with your children when you were creating curriculums at that time for your kids. Is this how you transition into the curriculum for the board game in the sense?
Speaker 7: Yeah, bro, that that's exactly what happened. So initially I was just teaching my children different things in the crib. One of the videos went viral on June a, twenty sixteen, on my daughter birthday, and then the demand came and people was like, man, I want my babies to notice and know that. Then that's when I started saying, okay, cool, let me write these curriculums. So I could start shipping them out to the streets and people can start giving the same information to their babies.
Speaker 6: But nah, bro, that's it.
Speaker 7: Literally is like a lot of the same information curriculum wise on notes that I was taking for.
Speaker 6: Years and then I just poured it into board game formatt and ran with it.
Speaker 3: And yeah, speaking about the price, we always try to do the little little discount for our listeners. We know, we love you guys to earn this, so we call all our supporters earnings. So if you go to the link, if you listen to this on YouTube, the link in our description on Apple or Spotify. Also put it on our on our website under EYL Alumni tab. All you gotta do when on the checkout is inter code EYL. So, yeah, thank you for that. I appreciate that for sure. And like I said, I mean, that's something that I think everybody needs to take advantage of because we learn in different ways. Like even us we were talking off camera, but all three of us has learned a lot from music. And you would think that, you know, music isn't necessarily schooling, but it is a time for good or bad. You can learn a lot from music, and I think to actually have the the foresight to put the education in a game format is very very brilliant.
Speaker 4: And you know, I've only heard rave reviews from it.
Speaker 3: I actually gotta gotta invest in one myself, play with my son.
Speaker 2: I got to hear. So I got a question for you after he's done.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So I say that to say, if you guys are interested, we do have a discount for you. Guys, h e y L. Like I said, you can go click the link and among checkout. Just type in e y L and then you you're good to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys talked to me about a couple of quarantine Man, Well, couple's quarant what's that about?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Quarantine edition?
Speaker 7: So me and my lady, uh, bro, we we came up with a ten step god as to.
Speaker 6: How we we we we stay young, happy at peace.
Speaker 7: I mean, we have we have issues like everybody else do sometimes, bro, like it happens. But for the most part, Bro, we we and the collective we happy. We were young at heart, were wild and we're free and not wild in the negative way.
Speaker 6: But you know, bro, just in terms of communication and.
Speaker 7: Transparency and and just being intentional about being one another peace or being a supporter speaking life into one another.
Speaker 6: Bro. So we we we cooked up a.
Speaker 7: God you feel me giving people ten it's like fourteen steps on how we maintained that uh that special bond.
Speaker 2: Nah, it's dope, man, I keep saying that. Man. The being like quarantine. It's a good time to be married. Man.
Speaker 5: Like we spoke to somebody the other day it was like, Yo, it's my I'm going on my first day in four months.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Damn, I couldn't imagine what that feel like.
Speaker 4: It's a good time.
Speaker 2: If you married to the right that's true.
Speaker 4: If the right person horse racing through the roof, that's true.
Speaker 7: So say that. I remember me and her chilling. I was just like, man, I'm so grateful for you. And she was like wow, And I was like my last relationship if I was quarantine with her like I would do. And I I really sat there and just was thankful, like, man, I'm glad, Like I ain't even tripping on the quarantines. I'm just really surrounded by people that I genuinely love and I love to spend time with them. It's not like a time limit of like you know, after four hours, I got a breakaway, Like, No, I love being in this spot.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: It's been like you said, you get to spend time with your family.
Speaker 5: My wife cooks every day, she takes care of everything, takes care of all the kids needs.
Speaker 2: So it's been beautiful in that sense.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: And then we get to learn and we get to really appreciate the time that we have because we've been in New York especially. Man, it's hustling, bustle, you know what I'm saying. You usually you could see them in the like before go to work. They come home from work, it's like all right, trying to cook then and go to bed, you know what I'm saying. So you missed these these these type of moments, man, But definitely I'm with you on that.
Speaker 6: Nah Man.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was that was very lightful interview. Derek.
Speaker 3: You're your gentleman and a scholar, and I wanted I want to say that too, because I think it's important for people to, you know, not judge a book by its cover.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like you see see a guy with guns, tattoos on his face and dreadlocks, but he's very polite, he's very he's very respectful, and that just goes to show you that once again, we can't judge a book by its cover, but you don't. You could be whoever you want in this world. And that's the good thing, Legion, Like, we never tell people you have to be this way. We have people from all different walks of life, different backgrounds, and that's okay because it's like the world is made up of a bunch of different types of people, right, So never never discount somebody because of how they look, because you could potentially be discounting somebody that could make you a lot of money or you can make a lot of money with it, could be a business partner, you can get married too. So I think it's important to highlight that because yeah, it's something that you know, a lot of a lot of outlets probably would have shot away like oh no, this is too what is this going on here?
Speaker 4: But it's like, we don't care.
Speaker 6: It is what it is, and I'm gonna just rip it, bro.
Speaker 7: I think that's I think that's one of the things that make me most dangerous as well as the people I build it is that we recept it to new information, whether it be like I mean Bro, just speaking on my lady, Bro, Like, my lady is a retired dancer and I'm a dad with five children with three mothers. You feel me society wise, She's the woman that they say like stay away from, and I'm the daddy that they say stay away from. But those two weird entities in terms of society's definition joined, and.
Speaker 6: You feel me. I ain't gonna lie, Bro.
Speaker 7: I feel like I'm the most dangerous I ever being. I make more money than I ever made, I'm happier. I've been losing weight, but I've been gaining weight my whole life. I've been losing weight lately. I'll be riding my bicycle and eat my pine.
Speaker 2: I feel you.
Speaker 7: My dangerous connections in the most artist places. That's because we make ourselves receptive to people, and we don't just you know, shut the door on because society said, don't kick it with somebody that looked like this and that.
Speaker 4: Now that's a fact.
Speaker 3: Anything you want to make the people aware of that, we might not have talked about. How can people contact you?
Speaker 4: Follow you? And all of that information?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, bro.
Speaker 7: So just three things, Bro, First and foremost, I want to shot y'all out I'm in my save folder. Y'all got to excluse the second role. Let me click on y'all pictures. I got some stuff in his save that the world needs to steven anyway, I'm in my saved folder right and it says that I see there Ago Earn Your Leisure is the best podcast on iTunes.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 7: I was actually planning to repost this tonight. Bro literally say this seven hours ago off ash cash page. So saluted y'all bro for killing it, because y'all really do be killing it. And uh, outside of that, Bro, I just want to say, everybody be on the lookout for great essentials. I'll be rolling out my water, my toilet tissue company, and we got self defense weapons that's rolling out, uh, and also my artificial intelligence and my robotics company is rolling out this summer as well. So I know a lot of people, especially the other side, they thought our culture was gonna be dead last in terms of tech artificial intelligence.
Speaker 6: But I got a.
Speaker 7: Plug cross Seas and I literally got eight robots from my living room as misspeaking absolute absolute best to get them in, to get them into the culture hands as soon as possible, so our people not dead last when it comes to these robots, and especially not our babys definite.
Speaker 4: That's a fact. That's a fact.
Speaker 5: Cho Yeah, shout out everybody on Patreon dot com. That is our proud to pay program. We spoke about nip earlier. We actually got that from him. And you know, if you if you joined this five different tiers. The top two tiers get you access to e y l University. Shout out to Javares who joined that tier five and Sheena who joined that tier four.
Speaker 2: They all knew Earner, shout out to y'all.
Speaker 5: And like we said, it gets you access to eat y University, our online schools, the number one business school in the country right now, that's a fact. And also it gets you access to a private real estate group which has been amazing. A lot of lives going on, man.
Speaker 6: Goadro real quick. How where's the link? Where do you find out that I want to join?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's on our website earning your leisure doc center to you. But yeah, eyl University dot com also.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then we got to make sure that you get a grand interest when you come in.
Speaker 4: Maybe you can teach a class.
Speaker 3: So so what we do is every week, we have a different we call them professors teaching a class like a zoom class. It's like interactive where people actually ask get to ask questions because a lot of time they see people on the podcast, but it's like they have more in depth questions. So it's like an hour class like a real class to teach. It presents for like twenty minutes and then it's like an interactive discussion. So if you're interested, we will love that.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be dope.
Speaker 4: Last for us, that'd be dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Once this comes out, Once it comes out, you become You become alumni of Earn your Leisure. So that's why we got early Less University. So your alumni come back and teach man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got you, but not Bro A thousand percent.
Speaker 6: I want to be there, Bro.
Speaker 7: As of late, I definitely been trying to invest with all my bros. I just bought Brother Band course. I bought about Runway Millionaire quick.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 7: I've been my courses all pandemic, just trying to sharpen my arm while I'm in the crib like everybody else.
Speaker 6: Bro. So for sure I make sure I get that link from me so I could join Nah.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that, Dope. I appreciate that, brother.
Speaker 3: And Dan, yeah you gotta. So we do a book tip. But you got a bunch of books, So tell them about the books. Tell them tell them about your books that you have if you want to plug all of them, the most recent one.
Speaker 4: But what books should they be reading from you?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 7: I would tell everybody, and the personal books that I've written, I would direct everybody to grab guys A months Man Volume one. That's the one that made me a number one selling author, and I feel like that's still my most powerful book.
Speaker 6: It's really a series.
Speaker 7: I got my autobiography, then I got four different volumes of.
Speaker 6: Gods a munch Man volume one.
Speaker 7: But to me, I mean, you know I'm gonna say this too, Bro, the post Trump Pack, I feel like that body of work is the most dangerous body of work I put out period, from the artificial intelligence to the cold parenting to everything in there.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 7: I tried to touch on as many things in my level of expertise that I could to give people some game you feeling that they can apply tomorrow and get it gone.
Speaker 4: That is that still open or is it closed? To Trump Pack?
Speaker 7: So I Bro, the course is closed, Like, we're still going, but we close the admission because I don't want to deal with too many people.
Speaker 6: We already at two thousand people.
Speaker 7: I stopped it there, but the pack is still one hundred percent available, and that's comprised of like twenty twenty one different bodies of work from myself.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, there you have it and didn't Oh yeah, don't forget to get the merch. Guys on alsia dot com. We're gonna get you some merch too. We're gonna have some merch into you. So yeah, thank you guys for rocking with us. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Pieces an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from l Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man. Suwalen charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,